BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #200) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Post by BeautyAndTheBeast »

If an SK exists, it's Nacho. But Nacho seems pretty towny, so I'm leaning towards two teams of 3.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (isolation #201) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Would prefer just a short and simple list, Rach.

Bold my name in your post whenever you can get around to doing that for me. Thanks.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (isolation #202) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:21 pm

In post 2220, Cabd wrote:Also, Jiffy, do you have an actual case on me or am I on your scum (not-flow)chart because you don't like my snarky replies?
You're a lingering scum read from early on in the game, and I haven't seen anything notably town to nullify that read.

In regard to the rest of this post, please explain why you think this
isn't
multiball.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2226 (isolation #203) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:27 pm

5/15 isn't bad, but 14/3/3 is more likely IMO. Particularly with heavy PRs on all 3 sides. Expect an informative role on each scum team, plus a protective role for one, a roleblocker for another, maybe a strongman-type for each side, and a slew of PRs for town.

Multiball isn't *standard*, but it's pretty typical for larger games.

Balancing Multiball is actually a lot easier than you think. The only thing that sucks is being a mod who made a multiball game and watching town rip all the teams apart...

p-edit: if it's just one team, I would expect 5 scum, yeah.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #204) » Tue May 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Because Rach is an incredibly awkward scum and I'm not seeing awkwardness. I'm seeing someone who cares about the game and is trying to figure it out. That's TownRach, and she bleeds it when she's town.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (isolation #205) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:08 am

In post 2218, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:If an SK exists, it's Nacho. But Nacho seems pretty towny, so I'm leaning towards two teams of 3.
I don't think so. multi-ball has a distinct feel to it and this isn't it. if it is I would be surprised.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (isolation #206) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 am

In post 2229, Cabd wrote:I thought she was scum when she was town doc.
Do you have any idea how many games this describes? :giggle:

By awkward I mean she stumbles all over herself and generally makes herself obvscum.
And the scumslip must have been Mollie's half.
In post 2232, Andrius wrote:
In post 2205, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Babe I'm ok with lynching Andy if you're still feeling it. I could compile a fairly strong case.
Let me guess:
1) Not posting as frequently as he does in other games
2) Not being as useful as he is in other games
3) Sheeping Nacho moreso than in other games
4) Not doing his own individual thinking as much as he should
5) "Flirting" with mollie (or being REALLY condescending, depending on how you take my post)
6) "Lurking"
7) Thinking TD is town because she provided reasoning for one of her votes
8) Thinking that BROseidon is scum and then changing my mind after Nacho prompted a relook

In other news, I just made it to Eryth Sea. I forgot how beautiful this place is.
1) Nope.
2) Nope.
3) Nope.
4) Nope.
5) Nope.
6) Nope.
7) Nope.
8) Nope.
In post 2237, ² wrote:
In post 2218, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:If an SK exists, it's Nacho. But Nacho seems pretty towny, so I'm leaning towards two teams of 3.
I'm pretty sure f would have picked up on Nacho being a SK and I feel like I would too.

- b
You should read the second sentence you quoted there. :wink:
In post 2240, Metal Sonic wrote:b

show me an example of a game in which I have played that has 2240 posts within the first week.

we adjust to the times bro! you cant meta like that, its unfair comparison
Are you admitting that you actively lied about reading? Because that's what this looks like.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (isolation #207) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:48 am

In post 2244, ² wrote:
In post 2243, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:You should read the second sentence you quoted there.
If an SK exists, it isn't Nacho, which is what you suggested. Why should I read the second sentence when it's not relevant?

- b
Because... it is relevant?

Herp derp?
In post 2245, ² wrote:
In post 2243, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Are you admitting that you actively lied about reading? Because that's what this looks like.
Please don't interfere with my scumhunting.

- b
Are you fucking kidding me right now with this?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #208) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:34 am

In post 2232, Andrius wrote:
In post 2205, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Babe I'm ok with lynching Andy if you're still feeling it. I could compile a fairly strong case.
Let me guess:
1) Not posting as frequently as he does in other games
2) Not being as useful as he is in other games
3) Sheeping Nacho moreso than in other games
4) Not doing his own individual thinking as much as he should
5) "Flirting" with mollie (or being REALLY condescending, depending on how you take my post)
6) "Lurking"
7) Thinking TD is town because she provided reasoning for one of her votes
8) Thinking that BROseidon is scum and then changing my mind after Nacho prompted a relook

In other news, I just made it to Eryth Sea. I forgot how beautiful this place is.
hi andy

hi

I was wondering when you would get around to talking to me :mrgreen:

cos I want to talk to you

so let's chat and enjoy a sunny day well I am just loving this breeze what do you think. let's get close. let's get real close. like I want you to push my limits.

fwiw I didn't think you were being condescending. oh and I don't like tea that is why I am drinking an iced latte. so what do you think of my posts so far? what did you think of that big long one I made to varsoon? it was kinda nice doncha think? I think I have some good points in there. so are you going to sheep nacho? what do you think of my list of 2 and aj? if 1 of them is scum why would you want to lynch off of varsoon's list? cos didn't you like that post I made about the head before the ass? so why are you wanting to munch on the ass?

I will sit here while you go inside and grab answers for that. I will wait for you. I will wait.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #209) » Wed May 29, 2013 5:40 am

In post 2246, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2244, ² wrote:
In post 2243, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:You should read the second sentence you quoted there.
If an SK exists, it isn't Nacho, which is what you suggested. Why should I read the second sentence when it's not relevant?

- b
Because... it is relevant?

Herp derp?
In post 2245, ² wrote:
In post 2243, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Are you admitting that you actively lied about reading? Because that's what this looks like.
Please don't interfere with my scumhunting.

- b
Are you fucking kidding me right now with this?
^trolled
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (isolation #210) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:06 am

In post 2251, TheReverend wrote:Yeah jiffy, 2 is trying to bus ms here, stop trying to take credit away from him.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #211) » Wed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

In post 2252, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2139, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:it will be discussed in postgame.
Why not discuss it now?
cos it is against da rulez?
In post 2252, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2242, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I don't think so. multi-ball has a distinct feel to it and this isn't it. if it is I would be surprised.
What is this distinct feel?
hard to explain. I'll think about it and get back to you.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #212) » Wed May 29, 2013 8:42 am

In post 2261, ² wrote:
In post 2258, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:cos it is against da rulez?
No it is not?

- b
yes it is. I can't say what is for a similar reason nacho can't say what his smoking gun on aj is. I double checked with borky and he said he would prefer that I didn't.

majiffy doesn't think it is a smoking gun as all that cos he is townreading you right now but he has no refutation to what I am saying so he is following my lead.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (isolation #213) » Wed May 29, 2013 10:08 am

andy I will answer your post when I get back! thank you for the prompt reply.
In post 2267, Cabd wrote:So uh... Usually i'd keep this to myself but it's setting off alarm bells in my gut.

B&B was able to speculate on both the setup and the power level of the game, but supposedly only has their own role card....

This worries me.

@anyone who has played with them before, do they always speculate that assuredly on setups?
okay I want to put a stop to this shit right now

I am kind of pissed that majiffy even did that shit tbh cos that was all him. speculation like that is best after at least 1 flip. we disagree on some reads and he is being downright retarded with that nacho is an SK bs. nacho is town.

I will start signing my posts so you know who you guys are talking to but omg it should like be really obvious.

to answer your question majiffy always speaks authoritively no matter what he is talking about. I am going to snap a collar around his neck and keep him on a short leash if he doesn't stop this....w/e it is he is trying to do.

-mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #214) » Wed May 29, 2013 12:01 pm

In post 2249, ² wrote:
In post 2246, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Because... it is relevant?

Herp derp?
No, because Nacho can't simultanously be SK and town.

- b
:facepalm:
In post 2250, ² wrote:
In post 2246, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Are you fucking kidding me right now with this?
No, I'm serious. You are essentially telling him "don't admit to this, it will look scummy". Is it a problem that I am having a conversation with Metal that you are not a part of?

- b
Is it a problem that I'd like to interact with a slot a good majority of the playerlist disagrees with me on?
In post 2266, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2263, Andrius wrote:I'm all for going after the out-of-reach fruit, so to speak, but it only takes a few bad apples to ruin a bunch and the less bad apples the better. The longer the bad apples remain on the branch the heavier it gets until it snaps. We can lighten the load as we go.
Dude reading this this hurt my eyes.
That feel.
In post 2271, RachMarie wrote:um I am not that worried about that Cabd both Jiffy and Mollie are very experienced players with setup stuffs. Which is why I asked them questions. I am still getting the hang of setups I am not as familiar with since many of my games have been Newbie, Micro, and Open games.
Still waiting on a rough Town/Scum list from you. Thanks. Town more important, really.
In post 2273, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:he is being downright retarded with that nacho is an SK bs. nacho is town.
WHY DOES NO ONE READ THE SENTENCE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THAT?! Seriously. Are you all illiterate?
In post 2273, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I am going to snap a collar around his neck and keep him on a short leash if he doesn't stop this....w/e it is he is trying to do.
Don't you threaten me with a good time.
In post 2278, RachMarie wrote:if you put a collar and leash on Jiffy I wanna see PICS :P
Oh great see now you've got Rach all excited.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2290 (isolation #215) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:25 pm

In post 2288, Cabd wrote:
In post 2243, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote: the scumslip must have been Mollie's half.
Mollie?
This slot is played by Pirate Mollie and Majiffy. Mollie is the one who mentioned the scumslip, so that's up to her to explain.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #216) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:35 pm

In post 2263, Andrius wrote:
mollie wrote:so let's chat and enjoy a sunny day well I am just loving this breeze what do you think. let's get close. let's get real close. like I want you to push my limits.
Depends on how sunny; I'm more of an inclement-weather guy.
actually I am too! I have a dislike for sunlight as evidenced by my pasty white skin
mollie wrote: so what do you think of my posts so far?
I like your style and wish the mollie-to-jiffy post ratio was higher. (I'd also like you to tag your posts but whatever that doesn't matter as much.)
I was asking more about content wise and I thought I had been the one who was doing most of the posting! I am not big on capitalisation or punctuation. it is more random when I do it.
mollie wrote:what did you think of that big long one I made to varsoon? it was kinda nice doncha think? I think I have some good points in there.
If you mean this one I think it was nice though if this is long I think I can deal with anything you post, length-wise.
You bring up a few great theory-side points such as 'town moves in groups', 'gambits give room to hide', etc. Its a solid post that is concise yet to the point.
I guess I am just kind of surprised that you didn't comment on it at all until i asked you
mollie wrote:so are you going to sheep nacho?
I'll do as I please. I don't sheep in the sense that I'll just follow his vote around wherever it goes but I'll take some of his reads and trust him on those, similar to how I'm trusting you on one (via Nacho). Yes, I'll listen to him and follow him but I'm not a blind sheep. Quiet, yes. Blind, no.
I once sheeped all of nacho's reads in a game. he was scum and I knew he was scum and it was funny. you should ask him about it
mollie wrote:what do you think of my list of 2 and aj?
I can obviously see 2scum.
AJ scum will take a bit more convincing. Because I like where he's at right now. Not townbloc quality but.
so even if nacho says he has a smoking gun that he can't talk about on aj you would still want to put aj in your town pile? what has aj done that is so town?
mollie wrote:if 1 of them is scum why would you want to lynch off of varsoon's list?
This list?
varsoon wrote:How does the 'town bloc' feel about lynching TD, TMT, or Metal Sonic today?
He asked a question, I responded. I'd be fine with it. I'm down with compromising. Yes I think other people are scum but I won't pull what other people pull and refuse to move off. The worst thing we can do is wait to deadline to sort out a lynch.
Actually, the worst thing we can do is wait til deadline for a lynch for
days in a row
okay. I just found it weird cos I listed a lynch list too and didn't comment on it and yet you commented on varsoon's which is composed of low hanging fruit.
mollie wrote:cos didn't you like that post I made about the head before the ass?
I don't remember commenting on it but.
In post 1884, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1868, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1867, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1866, ² wrote:wrong.

- f

So, then, who is scum?
TMT. Setting aside that horrible waste of a meta dive that Nacho provoked and just looking at his posts in this game, I think AJ is scum. MS is leaning scum for me, but buldermar thinks he's solid scum. My 4th would be TD. I'd give Nacho more weight on that one but between him letting me flounder around in old Aj games and having a shit read on us this game, I don't think I'll be weighing his read all that heavily wrt to my own reactions to TD's posts.

- f
this is weak cos you are not trying to find the head before the ass

you are going after low hanging fruit
...I'm inferring that you think I'm the head here. (Or at least, jiffy does.)
mollie wrote:so why are you wanting to munch on the ass?
Because a scum lynch is a scum lynch. We can't sit here and guess what role they'll have before the claim/flip (unless their name is Reverend) so one dead scum over another doesn't make a real difference numberwise. I'm all for going after the out-of-reach fruit, so to speak, but it only takes a few bad apples to ruin a bunch and the less bad apples the better. The longer the bad apples remain on the branch the heavier it gets until it snaps. We can lighten the load as we go.
I agree a scum lynch is a scum lynch but you have 2 down as a strong scum read so I am not understanding why you are not helping me push this instead of telling varsoon that you are willing to settle for his lynch choices when I don't think anyone in the "town bloc" is super interested in. orc, mac and nacho can correct me if I am wrong.
mollie wrote:I will sit here while you go inside and grab answers for that. I will wait for you. I will wait.
I'm not one to make you wait so this is as prompt as you're gonna get today.

Nacho is WAY too involved to be a SK.
I'm sorry but I don't see how that's great SK play unless he's BP and fairly confident the scum won't shoot him.

BRO is on the same logictrain as I am and I love that.
100% agree about nacho. let's spend the rest of the game trolling majiffy by pretending that is the only thing he said.

yeah I think bro is town too.

anyways you are not adding up so I am looking forward to your responses.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #217) » Wed May 29, 2013 2:36 pm

In post 2286, Cabd wrote:Thank you. Still waiting to hear what "OMG AMAZING" scumslip 2 made, though, before I sign on to vote them. My new hesitation comes from BB pushing so hard for 2 and the earlier issue about setup speculation sounding so darn sure of it....
why are you so worried about what I saw but can't comment on but not nacho?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #218) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:13 pm

forgot to respond to this
In post 2278, RachMarie wrote:if you put a collar and leash on Jiffy I wanna see PICS :P
hehehe
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (isolation #219) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:22 pm

In post 2299, Cabd wrote:
In post 2294, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2286, Cabd wrote:Thank you. Still waiting to hear what "OMG AMAZING" scumslip 2 made, though, before I sign on to vote them. My new hesitation comes from BB pushing so hard for 2 and the earlier issue about setup speculation sounding so darn sure of it....
why are you so worried about what I saw but can't comment on but not nacho?
Hey I can't explain how X works or what X is, but X implicated BB as scum!

See the issue i'd have? Nacho is the same issue but he's not online at the moment.
okay what are you wanting clarification about? if you are asking what it is we can't tell you. in my case I specifically asked borky about it and he would said he would prefer that I didn't. not because I would be breaking the rules but because it could lead to a discussion that could potentially lead to rule-breaking. nacho is in the same boat.

what I don't understand is why you are pushing a vein of topic that could possibly lead to a modkill or force replace. I suggest you just let it go tbh.

on d3 if we are still alive and we have not lynched scum yet then you have every right to push for my lynch like a bat out of hell until then just relax. chill a bit.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (isolation #220) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:25 pm

In post 2303, ² wrote:@mollie

I was wondering if you bothered to do a search on my account and "townish" on the site where I've mostly played. I've been kinda waiting for you to follow up on that, but I think you're too sure of yourself to bother.

If you had, you would have gotten 236 returned posts. I haven't checked the other sites where I've played a lot, but I'd be surprised if there aren't at least another 200 or so occurances. shouldn't take too much context checking to see that I don't use the term to signify "slightly" or "a little" townlike.

- f
nah. it was a weak point and certainly not my major one. I am getting cosy with andy now so it won't be necessary. :mrgreen:
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #221) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:26 pm

In post 2304, ² wrote:
In post 2282, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Is it a problem that I'd like to interact with a slot a good majority of the playerlist disagrees with me on?
It's a problem when you are directly guiding him in his answers to my questions. Stop pretending to be stupid, mollie, you know exactly what I'm talking about.

- b
that was majiffy lol, as if you did not know that

oh yeah I am supposed to be signing my posts

-mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #222) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:51 pm

In post 2314, Cabd wrote:If borky won't let you post it why the hell are you using it to push a lynch?

I don't like it. For all I know you're just claiming you talked to bork and you don't actually have jack shit on 2.

This is like signing a contract that the other party won't let you read first.

Would you sign a bunch of loan paperwork without reading it first?
so you think I am scum claiming to have this "smoking gun" in order to "mis"lynch two players on d1?

lol

how much mileage do you think we would get out of that

and then you will have to reverse your townread on nacho for doing the same. work that one out

also that isn't the bulk of my case. I specifically asked nacho, orc and mac if they would trust me on my reads. I didn't ask the same from the rest of you cos you do not know me.

I think what you and varsoon are having the biggest problem with me is cos how hard I am hitting. you don't understand why I am doing this and you don't understand my reasons for my reads cos they are mostly meta based and you do not have the same experience (I am treating you as town for now, cos that is where nacho has you). I understand this. but the reason why is cos I think I have the lifespan of a housefly in this game and I want to hit scum with everything I have and leave a trail that hopefully the remaining players can look back on.

does this make sense?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #223) » Wed May 29, 2013 3:54 pm

In post 2317, ² wrote:
In post 2316, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2313, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2303, ² wrote:@mollie

I was wondering if you bothered to do a search on my account and "townish" on the site where I've mostly played. I've been kinda waiting for you to follow up on that, but I think you're too sure of yourself to bother.

If you had, you would have gotten 236 returned posts. I haven't checked the other sites where I've played a lot, but I'd be surprised if there aren't at least another 200 or so occurances. shouldn't take too much context checking to see that I don't use the term to signify "slightly" or "a little" townlike.

- f
nah. it was a weak point and certainly not my major one. I am getting cosy with andy now so it won't be necessary. :mrgreen:
It was a beautifully townish post.
gah
it was!

I can't argue with you there
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #224) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:25 pm

In post 2321, Cabd wrote:I'm not saying you're scum, I just... ugh i don't even know this just seems so wrong. You're accusing 2 super hard, and then not even allowing 2 to even be able to respond to your case, because you say the mod won't let you actually state it.

So then I guess the best followup question I can give you is this:

Are you so sure that 2 is scum to the point that you'd willingly jump off a cliff if 2 flipped town?

If your conviction is THAT strong, then I will respect that.
I feel pretty strongly about it. in fact I will say YES.

I want to discuss it with nacho. it is my nature to doubt my reads and question them but I feel pretty good about this one. I have questioned it and looked at it from all angles and yes, I feel pretty confident about this read.

I feel confident about my read on aj as well. feeling good about my town reads too.

@ rach

yeah to cabd

eta: no rach, core town bloc is us/nacho/orc/mac

I have you, rev and varsoon there too and so does nacho I think. not sure how orc and mac feel.

-mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #225) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:27 pm

hi venny!

also where is guy he was posting in his other games earlier
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (isolation #226) » Wed May 29, 2013 4:45 pm

In post 2334, Andrius wrote:VENMAR <33
could you pretty plz respond to my post? tia
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #227) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:46 am

hey cabd can I have your undivided attention plz!!!

do I have your attention now? do I? I hope so.

let's have a talk.

I will let you in on a little seekrit. it is a joke amongst some people who knows us that majiffy is not the real beast in this duo that it is actually me. I am the beast. you know why? cos as mean and abrasive as majiffy gets he is nothing like me when I actually lose my temper. I get downright mean and nasty. I mean
mean
. but I had a fairly recent event in march that guess what! I can't talk about cos it has to do with an ongoing game! that made me want to do better about controlling my temper. so I am trying. I am
trying really hard.
but you are seriously pushing it. so let's have this convo just once and be done with it, sound good?
In post 2345, Cabd wrote:Let me be clear.

I'm not saying 2 is reading town in my book. It's still leaning scum because despite the answer I think the 4 thing was a slip.

However. I'll be damned if I lynch ANYONE on "evidence" that doesn't fucking exist.
let's stop here. not being shown and not existing are two very different things. do you understand this? <----- this is a question I want you to answer. I want to make sure you understand. it is a yes or no question I don't want to hear anything else but yes or no.
I figured out what I was feeling a few posts ago. The word I was searching for was "unethical"

It is unethical as fuck to push a lynch on "illegal" evidence that you can't even speak about.

As far as I'm concerned, until you (BB) and nacho present the other parts of the case, you have no case.
here it is. here is that line. if you are accusing someone of being unethical you might as well accuse them of cheating cos it boils down to the same thing when you remove the grey areas. cheating, is against site rules and is a bannable offence. so let's not go there okay? cos that will just cause a lot of really unnecessary bad feelings all the way around.

so let's address the misrep you are trying to push. okay? are you with me? okay.

you are saying that nacho and I are pushing cases based on "evidence" that we cannot reveal.
you are wrong.
my case on the fery half of 2 is meta that has been gleaned from over 50 games. that's right. you heard me. mindboggling isn't it. we have played
that
much together. when you have that played many times together you develope a history together and more importantly learn to read each other. where we are at now is that the history is getting in the way of the reads. we probably won't be playing any more games together.

fery is doing her scummy fery thing. from her exchanges with sven, to her hedging her read on sven, to her lack of scumhunting. she is providing content and reads but as mac pointed out there is a cautiousness to them that is completely out of character for her. when fery scumhunts she pursues her suspects and runs them down and pins them and she is not doing that at all in this game. her scum list consists of easy to lynch players i.e. low hanging fruit. nacho has a scum read on buldey and I am trusting him on it. add them both together and you get 2. hehe, get it? I am trying to be funny here. I also have a light scum read on buldey just based off his play. the only thing that remotely looks genuine was his outrage that I would think that he would spam the thread intentionally as a scum tactic. his outrage looked genuine and it probably is cos all that he is saying here is that he spams the thread regardless of alignment. <----- alignment neutral so he gets no points for genuine outrage. everything else looks vaguely scummy and his epic flail earlier looks like scum who has been caught not frustrated town. nacho and I will talk and we will go from there.

^^^that is my case on fery. so don't you dare misrep me about it again. okay?

now let's address that you have your own scum read on 2. okay, good! so you will not be voting 2 because we are asking you to you will be voting 2 because of your own scum read. okay? that settles everything. I was talking to mac, nacho and orc. not you. don't take it personally but I was not addressing you when I made that comment. at all. period. end of story. I have played with mac and orc before, I am reading them as very town and so that is who I am directly working with. I am also wanting to work with rev too. right now I am trying to get a read off of andy but it is trickier cos I do not know him and will probably need nacho's help to sort it. I like my exchanges with andy. he is fun. unfortunately fun is not alignment indicative.

so anyways I hope we understand each other now and maybe we can find some way to work together. :D
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #228) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:47 am

^ that was mollie btw
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2366 (isolation #229) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:32 am

In post 2350, TheReverend wrote:
In post 2348, GuyInFreezer wrote:also rev I know you townread on varsoon but are you still curious why I see him as town?
If there's more than the "town mindset" you speak of, then yes, I'm curious. I'm also interested in why MS is town.

In the meantime...
vote - aj the epic

In actual game events, we only have 1 claim (Sven/Rev's) which caused a lot of discussion. He claimed Miller first and 10 pages later added tracker. On switch-in, Rev only claimed Miller. Later admitted to full claim being true, said he didn't want to full claim his power role even though he expected to get lynched. Something about "Oh trackers are useless anyways..."
This is painting a really scummy picture. I could accept this if AJ had demonstrated that he thinks I'm scum, but this isn't the impression I've been getting from him. In fact this recent post of his is the 4th time I see "rev" in his entire ISO, and one of those is in "forever". He has sven leaning scum while he's around, but he hardly mentions me. Yet the impression I get from this quoted paragraph is one of extreme doubt. Why hasn't he been pressing me if this is how he feels?
he doesn't want to commit to any of his reads and leave a trail that can potentially clear town or incriminate his teammates. he is caught scum who is just trying to ride it out until his inevitable lynch. yeah he is scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #230) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:58 am

In post 2357, Cabd wrote:Yes, I'm aware of the distinction.

That's all I really wanted out of the exchange was to hear your case aside from the ongoing game stuff. See? It just took me apparently pissing you off to get it.

Can I have your case on AJ too, please?
here is an idea

how about you do your own scumhunting? like if you are sus of aj shouldn't you be pursuing him and asking
him
questions and not me. or better yet, do something to pursue your 2 scum read. don't just take my word for it cos there is a chance that I could be wrong, I just don't think I am.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #231) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:13 am

In post 2372, ² wrote:
In post 2345, Cabd wrote:It is unethical as fuck to push a lynch on "illegal" evidence that you can't even speak about.
It is, but it happens all of the time. The solution to the problem is obviously to allow all talk about ongoing games site-wide - I don't understand why the rule was made in the first place because you can't really ignore available information, you can only whistle and act as if it's not there and your decision is based on something else.

But that's all besides the point in this game. Mollie is making a mistake with her meta-read as evident by us being town, but we can't actually point out that mistake. In effect, she is abusing (perhaps not deliberately) the fact that she is prohibited from bringing into this game the details about the content of the ongoing game that she is already referring to (that is, she could do this exact thing as scum as well and pretend to have a meta read from an ongoing game, knowing that she couldn't be questioned on it because that would be against the rules, and there is no way to refute this hypothesis). The most likely scenario is that she found something that easily could be refuted, but since she can't talk about it she wont realize that and she also can't just pretend it's not there and ignore it. This all boils down to the rules being retarded as fuck.

- b
you disingenuous little shithead. you are really fucking slimey you know that? that isn't at all what is going on and you perfectly well know it. you are using what I can't talk about to try to discredit me <-------scum

VOTE: 2

mac, rev plz vote 2 it will make me happy
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2390 (isolation #232) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:17 am

In post 2374, ² wrote:
In post 2354, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:let's stop here. not being shown and not existing are two very different things. do you understand this? <----- this is a question I want you to answer. I want to make sure you understand. it is a yes or no question I don't want to hear anything else but yes or no.
If you were this condescending to me I'd tell you to go fuck yourself.

- b
this is a fluff post

there is no purpose to this post but to fuel the spat between cabd and I. cabd is cleared for that alone cos the only motivation behind that post is a scum one encouraging a town on town tard fight. town buldey can tune out town noise, scum buldey is actively encouraging it.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2391 (isolation #233) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:19 am

In post 2385, ² wrote:
In post 2377, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:don't just take my word for it cos there is a chance that I could be wrong, I just don't think I am.
I think this is the first time all game you have even entertained the possibility of you being wrong. Glad to see that you're at least making progress.

- b
why are you trying to make me angry buldey?

cos there was no purpose to this post.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #234) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:20 am

In post 2388, TheReverend wrote:I feel much better about an AJ lynch than 2. I'd rather wait until nacho and orc are back before voting 2 again.
2 is more dangerous. the head before the ass. do you know who taught me this? fery.

leave aj to get himself lynched at this point. it will be an easy one for tomorrow
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (isolation #235) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:28 am

In post 2389, ² wrote:It's
exactly
what's going on.
How the fuck am I using "what you can't talk about" to discredit you?
I'm telling you and others that you are wrong and that we can't show you where you're wrong because you can't even tell us what it is you think you're right about. I don't see any fucking way you're scum this game, but I swear that if you are and you made up this meta read to get us mislynched then I will never play with you again.

- b
But that's all besides the point in this game. Mollie is making a mistake with her meta-read as evident by us being town, but we can't actually point out that mistake. In effect, she is abusing (perhaps not deliberately) the fact that she is prohibited from bringing into this game the details about the content of the ongoing game that she is already referring to (that is, she could do this exact thing as scum as well and pretend to have a meta read from an ongoing game, knowing that she couldn't be questioned on it because that would be against the rules, and there is no way to refute this hypothesis).
The most likely scenario is that she found something that easily could be refuted, but since she can't talk about it she wont realize that and she also can't just pretend it's not there and ignore it
. This all boils down to the rules being retarded as fuck.
that looks like a discredit to me

and oh yes. plz go and find a completed game where
I
got you lynched when you were town. plz put up or stfu.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2414 (isolation #236) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:59 am

In post 2397, ² wrote:@mollie (and mac too, though I think mac has actually seen some of the changes in my game over the last couple months)

link to my most recently completed game: http://www.forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopi ... 83&t=28260

I am not playing to my off-site meta in MS games. my game at MS has been growing more tentative over the last couple of months for a variety of reasons, mostly related to realizing that my offsite game doesn't work here, not without some serious refitting.

I am not sure how long it will take for me to settle on something that works better here. I'm still wrapping my head around all the subtle strategy and tactics associated with majority lynch. The big and obvious stuff are big and obvious but it hardly ends with them.

I've sai before that I expect to get lynched early more often than my norm while I adjust. I have been thinking this game will
not
be one of those occasions, because I keep thinking that you'll figure some of this out on your own. Starting to think that I am wrong.

- f
I am still trying to wrap my head around how to play within the length of the day rounds. I think I am slowly settling into a groove of some sort. it is tough and in some games I forget who I was suspecting and why. I do not even remotely play the same way in every game. if I have town reads on strong players then lets face it; I am basically a very lazy player as a general rule. so I
have
been taking that into consideration your play will be different. and it will probably vary from game to game.

meta isn't just about consistency of behaviours wrt alignments it is how a person thinks and their approach to the game. in the recent game on our homesite I caught guapie out in 1 post cos him asking another player to explain their vote and calling it anti-town cos it is rvs was out of character for him in a big way since that he has been rvs voting ever since I have known him. no one makes meta shifts like that since it is intrinsic to basic approach to the game that is tied to alignment.

what I am seeing here is a lack of aiming for town wc. your posts and actions are not lining up to a town one. it does not help that your other half is scumming it up by flailing, misrepping, baiting, fueling fires, stoking fires and not doing things he normally does as town, things like tuning out town noise, maintaining focus, leading or following. he is generating noise which gives scum room to hide and you are not clearing the path. <----as town this is what I would expect from you both. the both of you are pretty good about closing scum's options in games and all I am seeing so far is you both leaving options for scum.

if I am wrong and you are town then play in a way that points to a town wc. cos right now you are not doing it.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (isolation #237) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:04 am

In post 2411, ² wrote:In this game I said "You're welcome, mollie." at the beginning of day 2 when there was no nk. She and another person thought I was soft-claiming doc as scum to get the real doc to out himself and I got mislynched for it. This is also how she got her signature:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... []=4612458

Another example:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/posting.php? ... []=4651393

Then there is off-site examples and examples from
somewhere
I can't and wont talk about.

- b
in the first example I did not get you lynched. I thought you were scum, yes, but then you started town flailing and I read you as town moved my vote and tried to shift the lynch off of you. but you had pissed jake off to the point that he simply wanted you out of the game I think. his was the pivotal vote and you fucked up that one up all on your own. so your blame is misplaced.

the second exaple leads to a "no multi-posts" not a link to a game.

try again
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (isolation #238) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 am

oh that is the second one? lol. you do realise rach marie is in this game don't you?

I didn't push for your lynch I pushed you for a read, got a town one,
and actively worked with you the rest of the game

so in other words, you are lying about me getting you lynched in those games.

gee buldey, I wonder why I think you are scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #239) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:16 am

In post 2405, ² wrote:
In post 2402, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2389, ² wrote:It's
exactly
what's going on.
How the fuck am I using "what you can't talk about" to discredit you?
I'm telling you and others that you are wrong and that we can't show you where you're wrong because you can't even tell us what it is you think you're right about. I don't see any fucking way you're scum this game, but I swear that if you are and you made up this meta read to get us mislynched then I will never play with you again.

- b
But that's all besides the point in this game. Mollie is making a mistake with her meta-read as evident by us being town, but we can't actually point out that mistake. In effect, she is abusing (perhaps not deliberately) the fact that she is prohibited from bringing into this game the details about the content of the ongoing game that she is already referring to (that is, she could do this exact thing as scum as well and pretend to have a meta read from an ongoing game, knowing that she couldn't be questioned on it because that would be against the rules, and there is no way to refute this hypothesis).
The most likely scenario is that she found something that easily could be refuted, but since she can't talk about it she wont realize that and she also can't just pretend it's not there and ignore it
. This all boils down to the rules being retarded as fuck.
that looks like a discredit to me

and oh yes. plz go and find a completed game where
I
got you lynched when you were town. plz put up or stfu.
To me it looks like the most likely scenario. I'll find examples now.

- b
so you want to perpetuate a discussion that could potentially lead to rulebreaking.

nope. not scummy at all.

how you work less to try to discredit me and do something protown like scumhunt or something.

oh wait. you would have had to receive town role pm in order to do that huh
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (isolation #240) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:20 am

In post 2410, Cabd wrote:
In post 2409, Sajin wrote:
In post 2406, Cabd wrote:I'm starting to suspect we might have a lyncher/lynchee... but I'm not sure if that's the sort of thing that would be in a game like this. Would explain a lot though.
Please don't start with this. If there is 3rd party win condition should not affect town play ever. The victory condition for such a 3rd party will not end the game prematurely, and if it does I will lynch the mod in the post game.

Lynch based on scum play and town play and don't use this as a reason to doubt.

But hey out of curiosity what would a lyncher help explain?
Why BB
was
is tunneling 2 so damn hard that it hurts.
it is called pushing my scum read.

so if you are sus of 2, why are you not pursuing that read. <----- I would like an answer to this question

sajin what is your take on cabd? he is tweaking my scumdar in a big way
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (isolation #241) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:46 am

In post 2432, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2430, Cabd wrote:Ghost, I linked my meta a few pages ago, they'll be there on my ISO. To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads.
where did I do this? cos you were the one who brought up that wanted to know what scumslip I saw and I said it was against the rules and then you and 2 pushed into the shitstorm that you see before you. <----- that's what happened. not what you are claiming.
I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever. I don't have past games with either of the two (with the exception being nacho replacing into a scumslot in my first newbie game after I was dead) so you can't expect me to just sheep them because of their past history. Because I won't.

BB, me disagreeing with you doesn't make me scum
. You don't like me, fine, I get it. Get over it.
huh. I never said you were scum I said you were tweaking my scumdar and not disagreeing with me cos you actually agree with me that 2 is suspicious and looks scummy. that is what makes everything you post so fucking weird. and scummy.

you are scum. <---- this is me calling you scum.

this is why you are scum:

1. you are not pursuing your scumreads. right now you should be questioning your suspect or pushing them which you said earlier was 2, not spending your energy trying to figure out ways in which I am not town. a town mindset would have dropped this by now cos they would have seen that it isn't productive but instead you are pursuing this which is a waste of energy if you were town.

I have asked you why are you not pursuing your scumreads and instead of answering me you post
this
bullshit whining that I don't like you when what I feel is indifference except for your relevance to the game. there is nothing personal about it. right now your actions and posts do not seem to be coming from a town mindset.

so how about answering my question?
this was me
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #242) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:47 am

In post 2428, Andrius wrote:No meta on cabd; most of the players are new to me.
so andy bobandy what do you think is going on?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2437 (isolation #243) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:54 am

for town I have nacho, mac, orc, rev, rach, sajin, ghostlin, venny, varsoon and td.

unsure on andy. more dancing required.

for scum I have: 2, aj, metal, cabd and tmt

wondering if there are 5 scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (isolation #244) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

In post 2436, Cabd wrote:Oh, so now I'm working with 2? My goodness you hate being wrong and you'd rather push shit into the ground wouldn't you.

Note where my vote is. Not on 2. It's on AJ. AJ>2 in reads. But if you'd stop your prissy ranting and read my other posts, you'd note I was doing a read of the finished game that 2 just lost in, to compare 2's town play there to their play here. But you totally skipped that post. You're town, but you can't take being wrong.
you are still not answering my question.

and you did not respond to ghostlin's point about why you are going down such weird avenues of thought. plz don't ignore him cos he is raising some really good points.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2440 (isolation #245) » Thu May 30, 2013 9:59 am

mollie <3 fery
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (isolation #246) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:13 am

In post 2442, Cabd wrote:
In post 2430, Cabd wrote:To answer your question, BB actively herds back towards 2 when people push other scum reads. I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever. I don't have past games with either of the two (with the exception being nacho replacing into a scumslot in my first newbie game after I was dead) so you can't expect me to just sheep them because of their past history. Because I won't.
Bullshit. I answered ghost right here.
and you are right. you did! I even addressed it. my bad.

for me the answer would not be good enough. like what does sheeping other players have to do with what ghostlin asked? why are so focused on coming up with reasons for me not to be town?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (isolation #247) » Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

In post 2443, Cabd wrote:
In post 2422, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote: so if you are sus of 2, why are you not pursuing that read. <----- I would like an answer to this question
I answered this too, stop being an ass.
In post 2436, Cabd wrote:But if you'd stop your prissy ranting and read my other posts, you'd note I was doing a read of the finished game that 2 just lost in, to compare 2's town play there to their play here.
that doesn't answer my question. I asked why are you not pursuing your scumreads. saying you were reading another game does not answer the question, it just tells me what you are doing when my question is a "why" question. what you are doing is
dodging
the question.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #248) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:07 pm

In post 2455, ² wrote:
In post 2419, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
oh that is the second one? lol. you do realise rach marie is in this game don't you?

I didn't push for your lynch I pushed you for a read, got a town one,
and actively worked with you the rest of the game

so in other words, you are lying about me getting you lynched in those games.

gee buldey, I wonder why I think you are scum.
In that case, why were you apologizing postgame? You're blatantly lying now to get your agenda moving along in this game. That is, you're being inherently anti-town. You did not "push me for a read". You didn't "get me lynched" in that second game, but we discussed the fact that you always tunnel me in detail. I'll find the specific post since you're still calling me a liar.

- b
I will be here patiently waiting.

hey cabd, this is what no evidence looks like!

back to buldey...where is the lie?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #249) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:11 pm

In post 2460, ² wrote:
In post 2430, Cabd wrote:I get that BB is certain and that nacho is certain or whatever
Nacho isn't certain; Nacho is sheeping mollie. That's by the way the 3rd outright lie. This is confirmable two ways: 1) you can check the thread - I'm pretty sure Nacho explicitly stated that he was sheeping mollie. 2) you can wait for Nacho to come back and confirm that it's the case.

- b
nacho had you as a scumread for your bsg game or did you forget all about that
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #250) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:14 pm

In post 2457, ² wrote:You saying I can't do scumhunting as scum isn't really compatible with all the games in which you talk about how good I am as scum and how careful everyone has to be about me, is it? I can't talk to you when you're tunneling like this, mollie, just as I havn't been able to in previous games that we have played.

- b
where have I talked about you being good as scum?

I haven't
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #251) » Thu May 30, 2013 12:23 pm

In post 2476, Cabd wrote:
In post 2475, Mac wrote:
In post 2465, ² wrote:
In post 2462, Mac wrote:finding myself doubting that Cabd is town, regardless of any townslips after his interactions today.
He's town as fuck. What scum motivation do you see in his posts?

- b
some of his recent posts are strange. the suggestion of mollie being a lyncher is a bit fucking ridiculous by every stretch. obviously there are no lynchers but it's kinda a roundabout of trying to discredit mollie kinda like "you're so bad, are you trying to get lynched?" or something similar. I mean it's just a strange way to address mollie.
That would be because I'm pissed as utter hell that not agreeing to follow mollie blindly seems to make everyone pissy.
The only thing strange about it is I finally have time to devote to this game, and so you're gonna see a lot of "off the cuff" sorts of posts. I don't bottlecap my mind, I let it run over everything out loud.
but no one is asking you to do this?

didn't I suggest/ask you should/why you weren't pursuing your own scum read on them?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #252) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:48 pm

I think she was requesting more of a tl;dr for who Tyrea is and why that fits as a miller, because frankly I didn't read the giant wall of background story that someone posted earlier, either.

p-edit: yep.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #253) » Thu May 30, 2013 4:52 pm

Also these are my general reads.

Town but Mollie strongly disagrees and my read is just gut so technically scum ish I guess.
{², Aj The Epic}

Town
{Venmar, GIF, SAD, MS, Orci, Rach, Sajin, Reverend, Nacho, Varsoon}

Scum
{Andrius, BROseidon, Cabd, TD}

Still not sure
{Ghostlin, Mac. TMTOLBTWNTOF}
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #254) » Thu May 30, 2013 5:29 pm

In post 2551, Andrius wrote:Nevermind that was 'jiffy.

Signing posts to distinguish which half of the hydra is which is op.
Basic observational and deductive skills in a game that is based on the development of these very skills is op. :wink:
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #255) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:03 pm

In post 2550, Andrius wrote:
In post 2544, Ghostlin wrote:Alright. For lack of a better term, and forgive me, I'm trying to work this shit out since I've not played the game: It looks like she starts out as a boss, but you can do stuff with her that makes her a...quasi good guy? later. Which explains the Miller. I'm not going to assume what the Tracker might mean, might not mean, in the form of the setup.
tl;dr Miller makes sense.

Bummer how all of B2B's scumreads are my townreads. And me.
Oddly enough, reading me as scum is a towntell for other people.

Can't say I'm sorry you don't get my style, mollie.
Can't say I'm happy about it either. :(
andy

I gave my list earlier. the recent one was majiffy's list and you could tell cos he said
mollie disagrees with them
. so there is no way you could have thought that list was mine.

and majiffy is being retarded. I was away from the computer for 5 minutes and he managed to sneak in here and post a horrible list.

ISN'T THAT RIGHT MAJIFFY

*tightens reign*

-mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (isolation #256) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:05 pm

In post 2551, Andrius wrote:Nevermind that was 'jiffy.

Signing posts to distinguish which half of the hydra is which is op.
got it

is your vote on 2

-mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #257) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:19 pm

In post 2568, RachMarie wrote:Girls girls you are both pretty

now can we please focus on the game at hand?

Certainly if I replaced in a game at this late date with this much noise I would be looking at the ISOs of the primary wagons and using that as a starting point and maybe sheep the main townies duh. So that really is not an issue of his scuminess or townyness...

Who did Venmar replace? There have been so many its hard to keep up.
rach

have a seat

what I don't like about your recent posts is that they are a bit of a misrep. I provided some lengthy good content that you are dismissing. fery of 2 said I smelled funny. buldey is pursuing an irrelevant point where I say he played well as scum.

how do the two even compare

but you are town, just undermining my posts I think

plz stop doing that

sincerely,

mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #258) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:32 pm

In post 2577, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:mollie can you comment on sajin's recent posts on venmar

or if you did could you quote it
I see it.

but 2 is like confscum at this point and I am missing how you guys are missing
that
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #259) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:41 pm

In post 2578, RachMarie wrote:wait woah Mollie that post was not about you at all

was about Sajin and Venmar....

I know they are both dudes but guys guys youre both pretty just did not have the same ring to it...
that was not the post that I was talking about

it was the one where you relegated what was happening between 2 and I to a lover's quarrel with buldey.

cos that isn't what is happening.

not at all

-mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #260) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:46 pm

In post 2577, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:mollie can you comment on sajin's recent posts on venmar

I didn't comment on it

I have sajin as town and venny as town. I am working from there.

in other news 2 is still scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #261) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:51 pm

In post 2583, RachMarie wrote:that was not what I was saying at all. Sorry if it gave you that impression.
then what were you saying?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2589 (isolation #262) » Thu May 30, 2013 6:58 pm

rach Image

I know you are frustrated, I am frustrated too!

2 was on the ropes and their responses were scummy.

I will compromise on an aj lynch and nothing else

also note that when I asked andy what did he think was going on, he did not answer. not town in my book

-mollie
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2590 (isolation #263) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:03 pm

In post 2588, ² wrote:
In post 2580, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:

I see it.

but 2 is like confscum at this point and I am missing how you guys are missing
that
buldermar thought you'd eventually see the nose on your face.

- f
when you start making posts that point to a town wc, then I will pay attention.

otherwise, I am not the one who is spiting my face.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #264) » Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm

I don't think I am

where are the posts where you point to a town wc.

what is your read on sajin
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #265) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:14 am

In post 2601, Ghostlin wrote:Hey! BnB, 2: Cut the it the fuck out. Really, it's day ONE and we're at 105 pages, and you guys been quarreling over how much you hate each other for at least five of that. We need input on who's scum, not four people who can't restrain their dislike of each other in thread.
hey ghostlin!

2 and I do not hate each other. buldey and I are going through a rough time in our friendship but fery and I are probably solid and it would take more than some dumb game to change that. I have nothing but love for fery and she knows that.

so you are very far off the mark! and 2 is scum.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (isolation #266) » Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 am

In post 2619, pirate mollie wrote:I haven't lied about anything.

I think you are a good scum player

I really don't see the lie what I see is you twisting my words into some dumbass fucking convoluted narrative.
^that was me
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #267) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:27 pm

In post 2626, ² wrote:You lied about, at the very least:
1) Nacho thinking we're scum when he is in fact just sheeping you.
In post 1861, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1859, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 1848, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1845, ² wrote:And Nacho, you're reading us as scum so you can shut up too.
sorry, i thought i was just sheeping mollie
but if i can take credit for your lynch, sweet!
nacho, buldey is in what we call at tr "eat a dick town!" mode. that is what he is starting to look like
hence my behavior towards him
In post 1898, Nachomamma8 wrote:and i've been ignoring her a little, where i tried to reach out to you so many times and you never did what i wanted you to do
In post 1586, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1577, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:@ nacho & mac

what would you do if I told you that I was now 95% certain that 2 is scum and that aj is their scumbuddy? would you trust it?
I'd trust you but I need a minute to recalibrate considering you fucked my read of them to hell and back
i was reading buldey as scum
until very recently where you were like "no. i don't see what you see." and now you are going to a 95% read
you're killing me
doesn't look like he was town reading you to me so I think he is doing more than just sheeping me vote. and he had an independent scum read on fery.
2) You not having mislynched me before because of your excesssive tunneling.
I never said that. you said I did it all of the time and I said prove it. you provided 2 links to 2 games and I didn't lynch you in either of them and in one of them once I got a town read I actively worked with you.
3) You thinking that I can't simulate scumhunting as scum.
I never said this, this is another stupid shit that you made up inside your head.
4) You claiming to not have lied about anything.
I haven't lied about anything
That's four lies so far.
1) Will be proven once Nacho gets back.
2) Is proven by the links I've provided.
3) Can be proven if I find the specific post - for now you'll have to do with the game subsequent to which you made the comment.
4) Is proven by at least 1 of 1-3 being proven.

- b
1. I just proved it right now
2. I did not lynch you in either of those games.
3. I won't be holding my breath
4. erm no

can we plz fucking lynch scummy 2 my god they could probably announce that they were scum and some of you people would dither like bunny rabbits lynch this shit already
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #268) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:47 pm

In post 2663, Andrius wrote:I don't.
1) Mathematically, everyone here has a greater chance of being town than scum
2)
Mathematically, town is lynched D1 more often than scum

3) I'm writing to him and his perspective. He thinks 2 is town? Great, I'll write as though 2 is town.
4) Like we do every game, we lynch people who we think are scum and turn out to be town.
5) He says "we can mislynch a few" implying that he is actually okay with lynching town (except 2) but "I don't wanna".

Well the minute you can pinpoint who all the scum are so we can lynch them and do a perfect game let me know but until then I'll be waiting for the Rains of Castamere.
depends who is playing. I am usually pretty good at spotting scum on d1 it is just hard as hell to get people to see what I see.

also I played a game where we had a flawless victory...as town. spotted scummy nacho early but knew I couldn't get him lynched cos everyone had him as town for really dumb reasons. that was the game where I followed him around and sheeped his votes so I could figure out who his partner was. figured it out, put his partner to L1 and aj hammered. that night I blocked nacho's nk on me and we lynched him the next day. no townies died.

and buldey can tell you stories of us lynching scum on d1 on my homesite. it can be done.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2728 (isolation #269) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:48 pm

also I was rereading some of the exchanges with buldey and I guess it does look like a lover's quarrel lol.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #270) » Fri May 31, 2013 2:50 pm

In post 2664, Venmar wrote:Willing to back the 2 wagon if needed since I agree 2 is scummy, but in the meantime I am interested in people's thoughts on Sajin.
I am thinking sajin is town.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #271) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:03 pm

In post 2703, Andrius wrote:
In post 2689, Varsoon wrote:@Andy: Not really a cool response, but whatever. I'd rather not talk about the way authority works in this game, or on this site, or how people play on this site, because it just leads to me being frustrated.

As far as doing other things, I've pushed for an AJ lynch.
Dude's really scummy.
However, should 2 flip town, does anyone think there's scum on 2's wagon?
Andrius, orcinus_theoriginal, Nachomamma8, BROseidon, Sajin, BeautyAndTheBeast, Mac, GuyInFreezer, TheReverend is the pool for it as of last mod post.
AJ is town.
Try again.

It would take 11 to lynch 2.
Chances are, there are scum on the wagon regardless of its alignment.
Looking at those names, however, makes me wonder where they are.
I mean, its entirely possible its a completely town wagon as there isn't enough steam to get CHOOCHOO ITS GONNA HAPPEN so scum aren't sure if they need to bus yet but.
I am confident most of those are town. Scum are in the latter half of the voters.
see I like you until you make posts like this
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2731 (isolation #272) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:05 pm

In post 2726, ² wrote:oh god the shouty font.

- f

I haven't used the shouty font in a long time
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2732 (isolation #273) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:09 pm

In post 2709, Varsoon wrote:As of now,
AJ seems scum to me based on his misrepresentation
of players and game-state. Also, he's pretty detached from the game, especially in his earlier posts, where his contributions were essentially "TD is scum, guys why aren't we voting him?"
2 has done the same thing
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2733 (isolation #274) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:11 pm

In post 2724, Nachomamma8 wrote:Pseudonym
where have you been

how dare you leave me alone for that long
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2747 (isolation #275) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:39 pm

then I was wrong, obviously. I would have liked to have heard nacho's opinion before a flip. what are you going to do if they flip scum?

eta: that was to varsoon
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2752 (isolation #276) » Fri May 31, 2013 3:48 pm

also in the event of our death my scum list is aj, metal, tmt

still very very very unsure about andy

although venny's hammer looked terrible but I know I have made shitty hammers before as town

eta: would like to have that back and forth with him to make sure that I was not in trolleytrack mode. that is why I like to bounce off my reads off of people whom I think are town
eta2: oh and I think cabd is town I don't want people to think that I ended with day thinking he was scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #277) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:40 pm

In post 2768, Cabd wrote:
In post 2766, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:I'm back too, sorry bout that

Rev kill is interesting.

Well done on 2, BnB

VOTE: Aj

Varsoon needs scrutiny
Meh I feel like it was just the vig doing what vigs do.
no

nonono

mac was town

if that was a vig shooting then they are confirmed retarded

thinking SK

what is a mechon mask

does anybody know anything about the flavour

and I accept all of your apologies also I told you so

aj is the next lynch unless there is other info but we should have time to sort things ot so no speedlynching okay
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #278) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:44 pm

In post 2774, Cabd wrote:Also Re: Letters/Waynegg fusion, he's still null. He hates giving reads as town, to give them so freely is bad. He likes to go after super town people as both alignments though. Like, he literally tried to lynch the confirmed cop with several successful guilty result-->lynches. Also, he never puts himself as a town read on his reads as town, or at least I sure don't recall him having ever done so. But it's not enough to go off of, more observation needed.
so he throws his town game in support of his scum one?

cos you just described super scummy behaviour as town. and insinuated that there is purpose to it
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2792 (isolation #279) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:52 pm

In post 2780, Cabd wrote:Also at this point if nacho is scum then scum deserves the win purely out of "holy fuck he's got balls the size of texas" points.
no
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #280) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 5:57 pm

In post 2790, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2782, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:mac was town

miller kill
k
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2801 (isolation #281) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:01 pm

nacho wat's up

after aj who else
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2805 (isolation #282) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:05 pm

In post 2803, Cabd wrote:
Endorse. Key was scummy as high hell. Flat out ignoring the three most major player sin the game when giving "solid reads list" my ass.
okay I can see that mebbe
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2806 (isolation #283) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

In post 2804, spinachattack wrote:
In post 2797, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Varsoon: describe your interaction with 2 yesterday and tell me where you were leaning on the slot, specifying every change in your read through the course of the day

Thank you

Oh yeah and it seemed like you were still votin me by day end, spin, what was up with that
Yup.

Because it was obvious who was going to be lynched by that point anyhow and I wanted the time to develop my thoughts independently. Do you want my thoughts?
I want your thoughts. on all of the players
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2815 (isolation #284) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:17 pm

In post 2812, Venmar wrote:
In post 2772, Venmar wrote:Why is AJ scum? I'm missing something crucial here.
cos he looks like caught scum

same as 2 did

eta: @ nacho, THAT, yes
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (isolation #285) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:31 pm

it is kind of weird how you had us as scum in your first list, not did mention us in your second but was quick to repost a second list where we were town

it seems contrived

@ spinach guy

nacho what do you think of andy
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (isolation #286) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:32 pm

as in the above was at spinach guy except for what I said to nacho
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #287) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:42 pm

In post 2826, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2823, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nacho what do you think of andy
stop please
andy is my ray of sunlight and the love of my life
you would be my ray of sunshine but you didn't even skim my catchup posts for your name

yes I did
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2846 (isolation #288) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:56 pm

In post 2832, Andrius wrote:MELIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Not as bad as fucking game of thrones tonight, but still
MELIAAAAAAAA
andy should be lynched for this alone. that episode had a lot of character development.
Also Reverend died like I hoped he would, but I'm a bit surprised it was by a
face mechon
, which probably means 2 scumteams.

YEAH UM YEAH 2 SCUM
YEAH
VARSOON WHAT NOT
WHAT
NOW

Vote: varsoon

Because yeah wishywashy defense of 2.
nope, reads as an independent especially with how the gameflow is going going

also where was nacho unloved
Scum.
Unless there's another miller claim but we're a bit late for that.
reads as a possible independent. from wiki:
echon (English dub: /ˈmekˌɒn/) are a "race" of mechanical beings who reside on the giant Mechonis, and are constantly at war with the Homs on Bionis.
It is unclear what their overall intentions are
, but they are a serious threat to any character unable to wield the Monado or an anti-Mechon weapon, as Mechon are impervious to almost all attacks. A stronger type of Mechon would be Ancient Daedala.
yeah, defo thinking indie
Wait what's with the sudden AJ wagon?
Did I miss some important information?
^ this is terrible
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #289) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:10 pm

but that isn't what the op said andy
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2849 (isolation #290) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:11 pm

that whole link is a red herring
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #291) » Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:20 pm

In post 2855, Andrius wrote:...wagon requires 11/20 players.
Good chance that in HALF the playerlist, there's at least ONE scum.
mebbe the first one on there
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (isolation #292) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:36 am

In post 2757, borkjerfkin wrote:
[11] ² (
Andrius
orcinus_theoriginal
Nachomamma8
BROseidon
Sajin
GuyInFreezer
Varsoon
Venmar
)

[3] waynegg (Ghostlin,
Aj The Epic
)
[2] Metal Sonic (
Cabd, TiphaineDeath
)
[1] Aj The Epic (
RachMarie
)
[1] orcinus_theoriginal (waynegg)
[1] TiphaineDeath (
Metal Sonic
)

[1] Not Voting (
Ser Arthur Dayne
)
Reads mixed with last votecount.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #293) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:05 pm

In post 2826, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2823, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:nacho what do you think of andy
stop please
andy is my ray of sunlight and the love of my life
you would be my ray of sunshine but you didn't even skim my catchup posts for your name
I did too see my name and I agree that varsoon is town. I have tried reaching out to him but he is completely ignoring me, lol. ask him to go back and read mac's posts about what info he gleaned from his gambit cos those were some really good ones, mac is a great teacher. I am going to miss him :(

I am rereading everything cos last night I may or may not have had a bottle of wine.

also let's make sure we are all on the same page here, aj is getting lynched today cos pretty much everyone wants aj dead including aj except for his scummates. right now we are setting up tomorrow's lynch for the third candidate.

I think it should be metal but nacho wants sad and I might be good with that. dunno. I still am sus of andy.

we will be doing this:

until I can soldify a read right now he reads as scum but nacho says no

town herd now consists of nacho, orc, sajin, cabd, varsoon and rach. nacho has td as town and I feel that I can trust that read.

gonna finish my reread but here is where I am at
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #294) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:31 pm

In post 2878, Andrius wrote:Nope. Nice try jiffy.
I'm personally thinking the second half of the wagon; scum bussing once they realize that 2 can't be saved.
andy.

my skin is really soft and I smell nice how come you can't tell when you are talking to a girl

I think you can

meh. venny looks like a derp hammer and the L1 vote looked natural.

so who are you thinking. varsoon? I don't think so.

how you are not scumreading aj. like you are really working hard at it
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #295) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:35 pm

In post 2890, Aj The Epic wrote:
In post 2790, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2782, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:mac was town

miller kill
Exactly. Though a bit premature, I probably would've made a better n1 vig kill.
In post 2808, Cabd wrote:
These make me like key as scum too.

And this one all but sells it once AJ flips scum (cuz he will):
I am somewhat between accepting my fate and terribly insulted you think my scum game is this easy to poke out.

In post 2843, Nachomamma8 wrote:Interesting. I find paranoid players are more creative as scum; the paranoia itself takes a creative process and it's the centerpiece of their towngame, so they tend to gambit a bit more as scum. But this theory is not properly fleshed out yet, but. There you go. I'm going to be looking and that paranoia and diving into it, and if it's good, we're good.
It'll show through from noob-scum, but as you're scum longer, you learn to control these gambits a little more. But I actually believe that paranoid is not the correct word... "Overthinkers" are the ones to do this.
In post 2865, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:You are an idiot for claiming and your anger looks incredibly untownie

Ghostlin and I are neighbors
Just off-hand, who has more posts? Is it noticeable?
wrt the bold: that statement is so full of lulz

I wish I had a dollar everytime I heard scum say that
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (isolation #296) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:42 pm

In post 2893, Cabd wrote:Bad question or not, I'm confused and it would really be nice if somebody would put on an IC hat for a second and explain it.
what are you confused about
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #297) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:45 pm

In post 2905, Cabd wrote:Mollie, your other head seems to hate me with a passion.
lol, he doesn't! that is just how majiffy is. he pushes people in order to get a reaction and he can be super abrasive at times but he is a very sweet guy and none of it is personal. there are few people he actually dislikes
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (isolation #298) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:50 pm

In post 2907, spinachattack wrote:@BnB why do you see Varsoon town? I really don't. His "gambit" that would have lead to a modkill comes across as trying to get a town to self lynch, possibly ending the day and saving 2's ass. That and all the stuff I pointed out in my reads. I'm with you on Metal though. If you think I'm off on Barsoon, could you link me to why?

I still haven't heard from TMT, but I don't want to keep holding my vote. So if he doesn't agree, I guess he can debate me on changing it.

VOTE AJ
his timing with his outrage. it was at a point where he was wanting to lead town with a gambit that he thought would for sure catch scum but was feeling slighted that no one was listening to him. I responded to him and tried to reach out to him but his blatantly ignoring me reads as townish cos I would think that if he was going to pursue the sulkey angle as scum he would not have dropped it (it would give scum great cover to hide behind that particular aTe). frustrated town would would though
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2914 (isolation #299) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:10 pm

In post 2913, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Scum might want to back off because it gives them a chance to, Yknow, stop talkingg
but you are assigning skill level wrt timing + faking genuine emotion that seems to me would be very hard for someone to do with varsoon's current skill level.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2916 (isolation #300) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:20 pm

his initial reaction was not trolling though
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2930 (isolation #301) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:47 pm

Venmar I'm pretty solid on Rach being town, at least for the time being.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #302) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:49 pm

In post 2925, Aj The Epic wrote:
BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
I am somewhat between accepting my fate and terribly insulted you think my scum game is this easy to poke out.
wrt the bold: that statement is so full of lulz

I wish I had a dollar everytime I heard scum say that
I'm not the empathetic scum around here... I'm definitely having a drink after getting lynched. For my own health (obviously, dying and all)
but to you to stop lynching me in every game we play together

Venmar, I think that Rach could be scum, but Bro is the constant one that steps scum more than Rach to me. Compared to Andrius' catch up posts, Bro doesn't sit right.
I think that's your day three lynch.
And TMT's hydra can be the vig shot.
Um Venmar how is it opportunistic when I voted for the dude I thought was scumz yesterday? nice misrep there.

BTW why are we ruling out a vig? I could very well see a vig shooting Rev there was certainly plenty of confusion on his slot and there were peeps who were not sure about his claim, especially the tracker part. Miller was kinda believable but tracker meh, (NOT claiming vig BTW).
At Bold: Let's answer this Jeopardy style: "What is bussing".[/quote]

wrt the bold: I only lynched aj once! and it was a mislynch. rest of the time I read him as town except for the first game I played with him when he was scum

otherwise he is pulling the same angle as buldey of scummy 2

who is he protecting
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2934 (isolation #303) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:07 pm

@ majiffy

I did do it once
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #304) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:17 pm

In post 2933, spinachattack wrote:
In post 2912, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:
In post 2907, spinachattack wrote:@BnB why do you see Varsoon town? I really don't. His "gambit" that would have lead to a modkill comes across as trying to get a town to self lynch, possibly ending the day and saving 2's ass. That and all the stuff I pointed out in my reads. I'm with you on Metal though. If you think I'm off on Barsoon, could you link me to why?

I still haven't heard from TMT, but I don't want to keep holding my vote. So if he doesn't agree, I guess he can debate me on changing it.

VOTE AJ
his timing with his outrage. it was at a point where he was wanting to lead town with a gambit that he thought would for sure catch scum but was feeling slighted that no one was listening to him. I responded to him and tried to reach out to him but his blatantly ignoring me reads as townish cos I would think that if he was going to pursue the sulkey angle as scum he would not have dropped it (it would give scum great cover to hide behind that particular aTe). frustrated town would would though
In post 2912, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:his timing with his outrage. it was at a point where he was wanting to lead town with a gambit that he thought would for sure catch scum but was feeling slighted that no one was listening to him. I responded to him and tried to reach out to him but his blatantly ignoring me reads as townish cos I would think that if he was going to pursue the sulkey angle as scum he would not have dropped it (it would give scum great cover to hide behind that particular aTe). frustrated town would would though
I can see that, but who's to say his announced flaky gambit wasn't in and of itself a gambit in the way I mentioned. An announced gambit does nothing because people see it coming. I read it as more a 'look what my right hand is doing while I pick your pocket with my left hand' kind of ploy. I mean for Christ sake, the rules in the op are pretty damned clear about what will happen to you if you quote any part of your role pm or other private mod communication. Still seems scummy to me, but thanks for the opposing perspective.
it read as clumsy to me

skill level + confidence = to do this on d1?

scum push for the success of their scumgambits not back off with petulance when they don't succeed.

but he does need to come back in here and post
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #305) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 pm

In post 2937, spinachattack wrote:But, correct me if I'm wrong here, didn't Bork step in and say that they would be MK if they went down that road? It would take VERY stupid scum to keep pushing after that, no?
it would take stupid town too

and that was not what I was talking about

I was talking about the interactions
before
borky posted
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (isolation #306) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:50 pm

if the difference is minimal then why are you trying to push that I *always* lynch you?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #307) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:51 pm

eta: you should probably get a nobel prize for not mislynching me, yes
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (isolation #308) » Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:07 pm

pretty sure rach posted them cos majiffy asked her this too

I think she posted them twice
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2965 (isolation #309) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:11 pm

okay varsoon is looking pretty bad right now
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #310) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:24 pm

In post 2947, Andrius wrote:...mollie has tagged her name in her posts in the past.

Because I'm not? I outlined why and telling me im working really hard doesn't cut it.
why are you getting cranky with me andy?

also I asked you in a pivotal point in the game what you thought was going on and you ignored the question. I then said again later that I asked you that question and you ignored it and you did not respond to that post either.

you addressing me in some ways but distancing yourself in others. I don't like that. if you want to get close then get close don't pussy-foot around it. nacho says you can but so far I am not seeing it so you either lack the balls for it or are scum.

eta: ahahahahaha, rach, inorite
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2971 (isolation #311) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:34 pm

In post 2967, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2965, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:okay varsoon is looking pretty bad right now
Whyso?

I mean, apart from what I've said in earlier posts today.

@Cabd: I feel like stating my suspicions is sufficient. Extrapolating will only end in my exasperatedly providing biased reads.

@Rach: You're just jealous no one will buy you pizza.
yes. it has to do with your posts today

what 2 say about varsoon. cabd or rach do you remember?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #312) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 pm

In post 2975, Varsoon wrote:hum. Didn't get what I quote tagged from the first page of ISO.

Regardless, B&B, why aren't you scum?
lol

I am going to love reading this scumboard

you said yourself you think 2 is a better player than all of us why the fuck do you think I would bus them like that. like that does not even make sense.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2987 (isolation #313) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:08 pm

In post 2980, Cabd wrote:
In post 2976, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2975, Varsoon wrote:hum. Didn't get what I quote tagged from the first page of ISO.

Regardless, B&B, why aren't you scum?
Okay

So are we lynching varsoon before or after aj

Because we're lynching varsoon
After.

Also, the telling thing, guys, was how hard 2 defended me and ignored varsoon while it was the two of us expressing doubt openly as to 2's being scum.
^this. so much of this
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2988 (isolation #314) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:11 pm

In post 2984, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2983, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2981, Varsoon wrote:
In post 2979, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Yeah fuck man I'm scared of your opinions yeah that's it

To everyone else: sorry I haven't been posting substantially, but I don't really see a lot to talk about given today's lynch is a bit of a foregone conclusion before now. Ill make something big when I get home

You're squirming again.
Oh my GOD.
bure bure bure bure
Your axle is shaking
wondering if aj is another scum special role tbh

I mean LOOK AT THAT POST
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (isolation #315) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:35 pm

if you are scum cabd then you super duper smooth

but yeah

aj first

talk to me about andy
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #316) » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:38 pm

In post 2936, borkjerfkin wrote:
In post 2932, Majiffy wrote:Oh god you terrified me I thought you were starting to post with full punctuation and grammar. But it was just a fucked up quote tag.
That was entirely unexpected.
In post 2942, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2902, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Reads mixed with last votecount.
majiffy hook up into the game some more
mollie is doing her thing, so let's do ours
Well, what do you think of my reads? Also, help me out with those nulls.
In post 2975, Varsoon wrote:Regardless, B&B, why aren't you scum?
Because we're town.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #317) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 am

In post 3014, Nachomamma8 wrote:Majiffy: Andrius, BRO, AJ, Cabd, TD, SAD is where we differ
The harshest differences are with AJ and Cabd; TD and Andrius differences I can live with (Andrius especially, since mollie), and SAD you'll need to explain to me because no one in that slot has done anything good.
AJ is because of associative tells with 2 that Mollie has been running on; I was reading AJ as town, too, but the associative is staggeringly important given a 2 scum flip.
Cabd has been reading scum continuously all since gamestart. That read won't be changing save for an investigative report on a confirmed player.
TD is a little scumbutt, I reckon Andrius is as well.
Keyblade seemed detachedtown, and the replace-out seemed sincerely town-motivated.
In post 3017, Varsoon wrote:4. BeautyAndTheBeast - Iffy on this. Leaning scum.
It's ok, I have you as leaning dumb.
In post 3022, Ghostlin wrote:Oh. For discussion purposes and because I want my stance out there:

Vote: Sajin
Speaking of dumb...
In post 3057, Venmar wrote:move to a different player, preferably Rachmarie.
Speaking of dumb...
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #318) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:40 am

andy why are you ignoring me?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3098 (isolation #319) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:02 am

okay I am somewhat mollified with that

what are we having for lunch?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3101 (isolation #320) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:19 am

In post 3099, Andrius wrote:I've been wanting Greek for some time, but whatever you want, dear, is fine with me.
a Cesear salad, cheese fondue and a bottle of wine. does that sound good to you?

meanwhile we can talk about how scummy your reads are

sound good?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (isolation #321) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:31 am

yes
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3105 (isolation #322) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:37 am

let me elaborate

the aj lynch should not be that big of a stretch, the varsoon leap looks like mebbe going after poor town play.

where is guy again in your list?
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #323) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 am

tl;dr

his iso will look scummy
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (isolation #324) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:53 am

WAIT WHY IS NACHO GETTING THE CREDIT FOR THIS LYNCH
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #325) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:13 pm

In post 3116, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3114, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:WAIT WHY IS NACHO GETTING THE CREDIT FOR THIS LYNCH
I found him first!
no you didn't I did with my "did aj just pop in here and post a bunch of nothing" post

fine. I will share it with you

also happy scumday Image
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #326) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:35 pm

I really really think andy is scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (isolation #327) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 pm

In post 3128, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:BnB what's your opinion on Varsoon again

Also VOTE: Aj why is he so far from lynch again
I think he looks scummy as fuck but I get what nacho is saying cos it is like that on my homesite.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #328) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:24 pm

In post 3131, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:See the thing that is ticking me off he most (strangely) is the pizza thing, right now

Do you see how forced it looks

It is obviously scum trying artificially to mimick something he thinks he will get towncred for

Ffs
it is a food tell and yes, I think it is lynchworthy

in the old times food tells where nearly always scummy but I once tried to get rach lynched on a food tell and she was town.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #329) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:36 pm

In post 3141, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3127, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:I really really think andy is scum
Do you want to talk with me about it?
he isn't getting as close as I would like and he probably has no idea what I am looking for. that could either way wrt alignment. his first big long post that fery called a "thing of townish beauty" set off alarm bells in my head cos after bili's very first break and re-entrance into mafia he made a post nearly identical and snuck past fery and went on to win the game. I asked fery about it cos I was wondering if she saw it in the same light but the "townish" thing really set off my scumdar cos that was not calling him town it was implying that they
seemed
town and felt like distancing. and both of the 2 heads strangely left andy alone.

the problem is, is that andy should be letting down his guard with me and he wants to but he isn't which infers that he has something to hide. his thought processes are not transparent and seem choppily strung together and he is getting defensive at weird times.

he feels like scum to me.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3165 (isolation #330) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:39 pm

In post 3159, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:...food tell?

I thought it was a typo for good tell but then you wrote it twice

Lol I did not know there was a name for that
yeah, it isn't a reliable tell and probably outdated but you can sometimes still catch out newb scum with it.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #331) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:44 pm

I would like you to spell it out for me cabd
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #332) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:54 pm

people breadcrumb in the strangest ways on this site
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #333) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:05 pm

In post 3184, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3181, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:people breadcrumb in the strangest ways on this site
What site did you play on

Because I would like to try there sometime
I have played on several. rdf, ratz, tr, mr, to, ratskep and ff

they are mostly skeptic sites.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (isolation #334) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:56 pm

In post 3061, Venmar wrote:Hi Majiffy.

Care to read my Rach reasoning or are you just going to go " lol derp weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ".
I read it. Pretty sure I already said why it was derp.

If not... Well, it was still derp.
In post 3087, Nachomamma8 wrote:Why? What do you think of his handling of 2's "scumslip"?
Because he's a little obvscum shithead! And I don't recall - quote?
In post 3087, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 3060, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:TD is a little scumbutt, I reckon Andrius is as well.
you know i don't accept "scumbutt" as a proper line of reasoning
Tough.
In post 3087, Nachomamma8 wrote: keyblade sucks as scum
that is the posting of a player who sucks as scum
but, let's talk about SAD not keyblade since we both know keyblade didn't post enough to get a good read off of. what do you think of that posting so far?
Don't know. Didn't bother reading him since I have a town read on his slot.
In post 3100, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 3060, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:Speaking of dumb...
This is an excellent post, devoted to scum hunting and a well-reasoned way to call my reasoning that I've worked hard on 'dumb'.

The above sentence is sarcasm.
This is an excellent post, devoted to questioning a player as to why they disagree with your reasoning and read on another slot.

The above sentence is sarcasm.
In post 3156, BeautyAndTheBeast wrote:it is a food tell and yes, I think it is lynchworthy
Foodtells are shit, babe.
In post 3198, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Mollie, Buldey, Jiffy

I have landed on your home world
Not my home world, brah. My home was EM.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #335) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:01 pm

In post 3197, RachMarie wrote:food tells?? WTF? Only thing I can see where a food tell would be a bread crumb is for fruit vendor?

In the NFL upick we did fruit vendor was changed to cheese vendor cause dude picked Wisconsin cheeseheads team lol.

We had a lot of cheesy fun with that.

uggh not liking AJs response to his wagon. eh I am gonna shut up now.. wtf where is the town motivation in that? Kill it with Fire

Scumz

Andy you still seem to be so sure AJ is town can you explain what town motivation there is in his response to his wagon?
food tells are scummy rach, remember I leaped onto you in the cult game cos you said what you had for lunch or something. it isn't reliable but it is for some people
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #336) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:04 pm

food tells are not shit they are just not the only reason you should find a person scummy, majiffy
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3208 (isolation #337) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:05 pm

I want andrius thoroughly interrogated tomorrow
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (isolation #338) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:23 pm

In post 3219, spinachattack wrote:
In post 3199, Cabd wrote:
In post 3197, RachMarie wrote:food tells?? WTF? Only thing I can see where a food tell would be a bread crumb is for fruit vendor?

In the NFL upick we did fruit vendor was changed to cheese vendor cause dude picked Wisconsin cheeseheads team lol.

We had a lot of cheesy fun with that.

uggh not liking AJs response to his wagon. eh I am gonna shut up now.. wtf where is the town motivation in that? Kill it with Fire

Scumz

Andy you still seem to be so sure AJ is town can you explain what town motivation there is in his response to his wagon?
Rach food tells as in talking about food instead of the game as a way to force town-tells. Not as in the role itself.
I totally didn't get that whole conversation last night, and still don't. It just gave me the munches and I had to go snack on crap. You gotta explain how you could glen anything from that because it went right over my head.
I might go later and find where a food tell was successfully applied. I have done it on ratskep but the one that comes to mind is where my mentor was impersonating another member and I was pretending to be my mentor. that was fun. and funny.
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3232 (isolation #339) » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:25 pm

I've been ditched
BeautyAndTheBeast
BeautyAndTheBeast
Mafia Scum