50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:30 am

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

i pray to the blood gods that not mastin gets bored of his dumb shtick eventually or is a power role that gets outed early + nightkilled
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:32 am

prana is so so town
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 am

Vote: Mastermind of Sin

we all knew this was going to happen eventually, mossy.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:52 am

In post 122, Garruk Relentless wrote:Mollie put Nacho on the line.
that was nacho
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:01 am

In post 91, PranaDevil wrote:I'd happily vote Garruk, but I haven't closely followed the voting and know a lot went to him, would rather not risk ending day early just yet (as in allowing a potential quick self-hammer, even if it just needs one other tit to vote without following votes too)
Scum don't come out of the gate this aggressive. Prana is putting his heart and his reputation on the line to attack the fuck out of Garruk and say that he's not voting him because he's afraid of him self-hammering? That's like townier than anything else that's towned in thread so far. And there's more!
In post 93, PranaDevil wrote:Was expecting the first game back to be pretty hard to get into the routine, seems to be a lot less so.
I don't understand how he didn't charm his way into your heart with his "thought first game was gonna be easy, but scum's more obvious than they were when I left" play. It was hamfisted pushing on a wagon he could have eased his way onto due to the people jokingly attacking Garruk because of the failure to join in on the camaraderie, which is town town town.
In post 98, PranaDevil wrote:Oh and... check to the left, I'm male. At least pretend to pay attention as you flail to attack anyone who attacks you.
This is absolutely ridiculous, but in a townie sort of way.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:04 am

you don't get a hello until i'm confirmed town in your eyes
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:08 am

In post 124, Garruk Relentless wrote:Nacho will say it's too inscrutible for him to figure out Generic at this point, but let me tell you, fake Mastin, that Generic is pretty town at this point.
he seems decently town sure
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:24 am

In post 134, Generic wrote:Nacho, apparently you are hiding in a hydra, but a little wine for in front of you my friend, I realised today every single game we have both been in I have been town... And every one of them so far I've won
I'm proud to be your lucky charm. It seems I carry a lot of people to wins on this site!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:00 pm

In post 141, Sajin wrote:It is I, Sajin! 6 pages looks doable.

I really don't like garruk. He has created a ton of noise to placate as content. He posts "soul reads" that are not substantive and asks for comments on them. He has a ton of posts and yet nothing very useful.
In post 49, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 27, Parama wrote:
In post 21, pieceofpecanpie wrote:You're doing a lot of finger-pointing Parama. It seems mostly based on the arbitrary premise of whoever combo-breaks your Queen lyrics is scum.

Do you have any serious thoughts on Garruk, or am I to take it that two stupid things (combo breaking and RVS self-vote) somehow add up to scumminess?
well you seem pretty happy to chainsaw but I'll bite

1. RVS-self voting is a very forced action, not necessarily scum but doing so at least means you deserve to be lynched
2. It's not hard to pay attention to the thread but clearly they didn't by breaking the singing so quickly
2.5: Seriously, breaking a Bohemian Rhapsody chain is worthy of capital punishment
3. "SoulRead" post is fluffy even for RVS
4. Accuses Spyspy of making him the RVS wagon even though it was of his own doing in at least two ways
5. AtE towards notscience in the same post

And you mr. not-pumpkin-pie are scum for completely ignoring all the events of the game prior to your post, then the chainsawing soon after, accusing me of doing "a lot of finger pointing" after calling out exactly 2 people, one of them being you, and you seem pretty damn happy to jump to Garruk's defense for no particular reason. Tell me, why is Garruk town, as you seem to believe he is?
None of these reasons are scumtells. Literally, none of them.
1. Both Nat and I do that every single time. It's not worthy of a lynch at all, nonetheless scummy.
2. Or you know, posts happen in rapid action and it's hardly worthy to actually change the content of the post. It was a weird trend.
3. Fluffy? It is RVS. That's all it is. Fluff to get people into action.
4. I have to agree with that. Nat was being dumb by making us the RVS wagon, but why would scum do that? Again, not worthy of a lynch.
5. Hardly AtE. There's no reason to AtE, there's no reason to think that we might be lynched, and so you shouldn't vote to lynch us for that.

But all of these non-tells are a tell of yours, Parama. You're dramatically overreaching, misreping Nat (#35 line 2), and being aggressive. So for those reasons, and so that we're in even less of danger of being lynched,
Vote Parama
@Garruk: What action have you got us into exactly?

In post 40, Parama wrote:the point is if we do claim and then horrible stuff happens as a result well we know who to blame for it so whether we claim or not I don't think things would be that affected, I doubt scum would throw that out there anyways if there is some connection

hmm
I guess I'm against claiming though, partially because it's fun to make people guess at your song but
No, we blame the morons that go along with it, not the morons who started it.
In post 139, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Okay Mastin, I'll bite.

Post 116 has Porkens as scum, post 128 has him as town. What changed? Are you going to do this thing where a couple of reads stay town/scum and the rest interchange whenever you feel like it?
I saw this too.

@Mastin: Why make a list that is opposite to previous read. This leads me to believe you do not really have any reasons behind your reads.

@Nacho: Why is your gender female? Also, would you mind signing? Meta reasons.
In post 94, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Prana, I'm pretty sure that vote only counts if you actually bold the name of the person you want to vote.
In post 88, Paschendale wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with Porkens so far. But you? Wagon hopping like crazy. Definitely nothing authentic in Garruk vote. It's absolutely as much a bandwagon vote as you accuse Porkens of. Moreso, really. So, bad votes and calling someone out (inaccurately) for doing something you're doing.

VOTE: Mastermind of Sin

50 Shades, Desperado, Formerfish, Sajin, Pacman, and Generic haven't even posted yet.
Wait, wait...let me get this straight. I've made three votes so far this game:

1) evilpacman (no one was voting him)
2) Garruk (5 people voting him)
3) Porkens (1 person voting him)

...and you accuse me of "Wagon hopping"? What wagons did I hop between?

Let's not even forget to mention that there were 5 people voting Garruk when I voted EPM, and there were still just the same 5 people voting him when I changed my vote a page later (literally no shift in momentum whatsoever), so I'd be very interested to see you justify that as a "bandwagon vote".

LOL. If we lynch people based on your twisted logick, mankind just became an endangered species.
This style of bashing the person voting you tends to come from your scum game MoS. Also lots of noise from your posts. Why even post troopers flavor?

Vote: MoS
I will sign my posts when I'm not on an iPad because it should be obvious I'm on an iPad when I do ridiculous shit like this. We're a female because purple.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:01 pm

In post 146, Desperado wrote:Also: "Desperado" by the Eagles was my #1 option and I did not get it.

^The mod and I will have words about this when the game is over.

With that said, I love my role, and it's really nice to see the whole crew here. I have a good vibe about this game.
The post before this was town as fuck and not just because he called me town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:02 pm

In post 154, pieceofpecanpie wrote:I beg to differ Desperado, I feel dirty after reading all that AtE from Generic in #152...

VOTE: Generic

...you really deserve a vote if you're going to get apathetic about town
possibly
failing in the future.

Poor excuses for not presenting reads alongside forced "towny talk" is not my cup of tea.
I knew you were gonna be the one who got into the D1 fight with Gen. Town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Pasch posting doesn't make me that happy. Ns does so far, but a clownfucking town read will only last so long.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:40 am

In post 199, Garruk Relentless wrote:TBone's interaction sounds fake.

Nacho tonally sounds different from normal Nacho. A lot more...stressed? I think Pirate Mollie is pretending to be Nacho almost.
1) this would never happen because I <3 scum, mollie doesn't <3 scum and feels guilty manipulating people
2) Nacho pretends to be Pirate Mollie in this hydra a lot. Sometimes he doesn't.
In post 200, SpyreX wrote:Generic's /wrists are bad and I want to kill it because no way in shit would T-Bone or Pecan be a bus there and I like sweet sweet blood.
It's not a bus, but it's not a good lynch either.

Vote: Paschendale

If you're looking for blood/not a shitty lynch, join me here.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:40 am

~Nacho
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:00 am

spy spy i want you on this pasch wagon on the double

-nacho
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:19 pm

hi guys!

whats going on
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:44 pm

@ mosy

do you like playing scum?

also in post #94 you said that porkens #87 was a classic scum post. could you plz explain to me what you mean by that?

parama, prana, t-bone, spyrex, desp and generic all town I think.

@ mastina since when did you decide to become an obvious troll? :P

whenever nasty rash starts needling me I always think he is scum.

that minn state creature and pecan look horrifyingly scummy, so out of step they are

pie seems slightly lost, I can't really put my finger on it but I think it is a good thing

has some1 taken over sajin's account or is this his scum game
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:51 am

In post 225, Paschendale wrote:I often start slow, especially in bigger games. I also often garner a few votes for it. Nacho has seen this and should know better. That's all I have to say about the votes on me.

Also, "slow" in this game means starting the second biggest wagon, a wagon that Purple hopped on quite happily. Food for thought.

Generic, Prana, and MoS are the scummiest looking so far.
I'm not voting you or a slow start, by he way.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:17 pm

In post 237, Desperado wrote:Prana remains town as shit

@ Mollie: What's the difference between being lost and being out of step? And I doubt both Agent and Pecan are both scum--I'm leaning the former right now.
I think you can be lost and out of step as town, they are not mutually exclusive. pie's mild confusion seems genuine.

I am reading that minn state thing and pecan person independently as scum for now. will sort and sift as I get more info, I am not even close to looking at teams yet!
"parama, prana, t-bone, spyrex, desp and generic all town I think." The only one I'm not getting here is t-bone.
he just seemed townish to me. it was a small ping but it was a ping
Sajin making that one post and then disappearing after everyone called him scum for it does not look good.
sajin is usually really careful with his posts as town and I thought as scum too, I do not know what to make of that. I am going to wait for nacho before I pursue that, nacho has hydra-ed with him before.

for now:

VOTE: porkens
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #19) » Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:03 pm

I wanna see what happens
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:09 am

In post 249, Generic wrote:At present I say paschendale and prana.
What do you think of my Prana town case?
In post 250, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
@50 Shades
So you're going to explain
why
you're voting Pasch, right?
Sure!
In post 254, T-Bone wrote:If I recall correctly the argument against them is their inconsistency and craziness,
1) Who said that?
2) Why is that a scumtell?
In post 267, T-Bone wrote:@Pecan, what exactly is wrong with me 'beating you to a vote?' I think my thought process here is very clear cut. 50 Shade wants to 'see what happens' when he makes unsubstantiated votes....so I showed him. I assure you I'm very serious in everything I do.
Sorry, I missed where unsubstantiated votes early game were a big deal and I remember you ever being this clueless before.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:17 am

@Pecan: Here's why I voted Pasch:
In post 32, Paschendale wrote:
In post 28, notscience wrote:
Attention

Please state if you'd be willing to flavorclaim in your next post
We know that flavor is not relevant to alignment, but possibly to power roles. Rolefishing?

VOTE: Notscience
The rolefishing accusation was weak and strange and I don't like it at all. It's an extraordinarily easy thing to pick up on as scum, and I don't see how flavor not being relevant to alignment means that it's probably relevant to power roles.
In post 34, Paschendale wrote:Serious vote for no reason, or just pissy OMGUS? Probably the latter. But then we get to a more interesting question. If the songs don't matter at all, why bother claiming them?
As soon as people started to dislike Pasch's play to this point, he would call this push RVS. This doesn't feel at all like "WHY DID YOU KILL HIM" townie RVS in the least bit; it seems like a real line of reasoning that gets shot down and leads to him backtracking later down the line.
In post 88, Paschendale wrote:I don't think there's anything wrong with Porkens so far. But you? Wagon hopping like crazy.
This accusation is a surface accusation just like the rolefishing accusation was. Why is switching your vote a lot early game a bad/scummy thing? How could MoS be wagon hopping with any vote other than the Garruk one?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:47 am

Porkens vote was explained already, just wanna see what happens. It doesn't mean I think Pasch is less scum/won't be voting him later.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:36 am

I voted you because of you consistently making surface accusations and having an odd push on NS that you explained away as "RVS" even though it didn't look like RVS at all. Neither of these things are things that I've done.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:31 am

Who do you suggest I push instead?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:33 pm

In post 299, Mastermind of Sin wrote:@Nacho: Porkens was making a classic scum post because of the way he tried to wrap up his accusations in a light-hearted feel. Going with the whole "lawyer" gimmick is a form of the AtE fallacy; he's hoping the "amusement" of his attack will make the rest of the town like it better. This form of AtE is pretty common from scum.

For example, this reaction is a perfect example of why PorkenScum did what he did.
In post 145, Desperado wrote:
In post 87, Porkens wrote:
A verdict of scum has yet to be rendered, but the suspect is charged with the following crimes:

1. Wriggling like a fish in the first degree.
2. Meta defense AKA "You would trust me if you knrew Internet."
3. Why me = Fry me
4. Multiple counts of misdemeanor AtE
5. At least three counts of OMGUS

Now, I'm willing to settle out of court if the defense can show signs of rehabilitation. Otherwise, The state will proceed with indictment and seek the death penalty.
The case is really bad but the roleplaying is entertaining and feels way too comfortable to be put-on. Who else is scum Porkens?
I want to see more content from EPM, Maenara, and Messiah Complex.

I've liked Agent Minnesota so far, but something in the back of my head keeps nagging at me that he's playing me. IGMEOY.

Porkens can wait for now, especially since he's decided to try flattering me by calling me tunneling town.
In post 185, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
V/LA 11/22-12/1, very unlikely to be able to post except maybe Monday/Tuesday.
In post 297, Paschendale wrote:VOTE: PranaDevil

MoS can wait for now, especially since he's decided to just clam up.
You're 0-for-Everything right now, but sure, keep trying to take cheap shots at me after your attempt to get me lynched failed.

Unvote, Vote: Paschendale

The only good bug is a dead bug.
nono

we are trying to help you bus porkens so you can get town cred don't wimp out now
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:20 am

In post 279, Paschendale wrote:Generic, Prana, or MoS
Why on any of these?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:22 am

In post 288, pieceofpecanpie wrote:
@Formerfish
By the by, I agree with around 95% of the rest of your observations in #282. Not trying to butter you up, it's solid and that's that. I'm keen to see how the reads (and vote?) turns out.
I agree that the post was town as hell. I am trying to butter him up, though.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:23 am

In post 295, evilpacman18 wrote:Reading... I see Pasch is largest wagon. Typical D1 fare, he's probably town.
I like this even though you're probably wrong,
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:24 am

In post 296, Desperado wrote:Formerfish is town and he will only hang above my dead body.

@Pacman: Any thoughts on the votes on him then? I find it hard to believe that your only goal with that post was to stop an L-7 wagon.
Mollie probably liked this post because I sure as hell did.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:28 pm

I wanna put maenara as town cos otherwise she is being super confident cheeky scum.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #31) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:29 pm

mastina my list is very similar to yours, lets work together
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:17 pm

ALSO HI NOT SCIENCE!!!!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:56 pm

VOTE: maenara

not making waves
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #34) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:13 pm

I said I wanna I didn't say I did.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:14 pm

In post 354, Porkens wrote:MoS taking his vote off me…I dunno. He’s case was weak, but pressure is good., so I didn’t/wouldn’t fault him for that. However, Jumping off me and on to Pasch rubs me wrong He had many posts trying to make his case on me, but only one interaction with Pasch, which was to argue about his vote on me. So he’s leaving a vote he claims to believe in to jump on the biggest wagon, which he hasn’t said anything(?) about up to that point. I actually like 50’s response to this, despite the fact that it calls me scum.
I didn't like the vote jump either. what do you think of parama's #334? I hated everything about that post and it has made my town read shaky.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:32 pm

In post 360, Herself wrote:
@ formerfish

wanna dance?
whoops!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:11 pm

In post 362, Formerfish wrote:I've never been much of a dancer, but sure I'll give this a whirl.
where are you at with your reads so far

would you consider helping me get a competing maenara wagon started
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:16 am

ooohhhh I like you.... Image

I think generic is town and mastina is too, lol.

other than that your list looks like mine.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 am

Parama, when I post from an iPad, my posts are going to look like shit.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #40) » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:27 am

In post 393, notscience wrote:
In post 348, caledfwitch wrote:Vigmeat my ass. If you actually read anything in the thread you would notice my point that I am basically regigigas in large games.

Don't try to push things on others. Step up to the plate.
In post 302, caledfwitch wrote:I actually just meant the flavor. It's just... wow.
In post 300, caledfwitch wrote:Hi guys, I start very slowly in big games so you won't see any posts from me for a while.

My role PM makes me want to kick babbies.
I see it
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #41) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:59 pm

In post 445, Hiraki wrote:Parama, who else is in the town bloc?

Mastin, who is not scum but should be?

Reading this page alone, I hope the earlier pages are better. I'm reading tomorrow though.

Vote: Paschendale

Are you ready to actually be good this game?
if this is the only page you have read, why are you asking the questions that you are asking as if you have knowledge of the current game state?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #42) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:00 pm

In post 430, notscience wrote:Actually you know what

VOTE: caled

This wagon is happening.
this really isn't a bad wagon
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 pm

In post 449, pirate mollie wrote:then why ask them
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #44) » Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:13 am

In post 279, Paschendale wrote:Generic, Prana, or MoS
None of these are scumreads of mine. Generic is town, Prana is town, MoS leans town but is not for sure.
In post 315, M45t1n wrote:Nacho! Stop ignoring me! When I say someone's scum, they're going to be scum, not town.
Mastin's response to this bit would probably be a bit of paranoia, and an attempt to reach out to me in order to see where I'm going wrong with my pecan read. I also doubt he'd be scumreading pecan at this juncture, regardless of alignment; early conviction in posts is something that we both love and usually don't push on as scum because it's usually easier to allow them to lynch the town that they're tunneling on or ignore the correct scumread that they're pushing on. He'd also be more like "Nacho, why are you ignoring me?", assuming town.
In post 340, Parama wrote:50 shades worries me. He seems specifically interested in rallying Spyspy, who is generally one of the more influential players in a game. Which has pretty obvious implications. On the other hand it strikes me odd that he'd be so transparent about it.
SpyreX-scum is probably one of the biggest threats in this playerlist, meaning that I would love to start interacting with him and getting his thoughts on things early. He's good at posting a lot of reasonable stuff that makes a lot of sense, but I wanna make sure I see when his townreads and scumreads form and why so it's easier to hold him accountable later.

Pasch might actually be town.
In post 425, Desperado wrote:so is anyone else lame enough to be home alone all day today
Nope.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #45) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:23 am

game needs life support.

okay. well I am tired of waiting around for my good for nothing partner to discuss reads with me he is probably busy with his human trafficking and midget porn side businesses I hear they are doing really well so I am just going to go ahead and offer my thoughts.

mastina and notty are in my don't touch don't even look at them funny pile.

I had pie as town but the caled replacement is underwhelming so they have dropped to unsure. which reminds me
@ desp: why did you say caled was not a good wagon?

I lean town on prana and desp, desp I am only hesitant cos I know how sneaky he can be but I am treating him as town. lean town on generic, I probably ought to look at rw again to see if he was this much of a primadonna in that game. leaning mebbe town on formerfish too. also garruck, this seems to be mebbe their surly town selves.

parama lost points #334, t-bone town read is stale and has dropped to unsure.

maenara I dunno. I did not like how she was all like "ack! ack! sheep 50" for the reasons she gave when she and I get along like oil and water. to me it looked like she was trying not to make waves with me and I saw that with her place in the thread in general and she still isn't. she can argue that the pasch wagon is the best 1 and most likely to go through but I am not seeing any independent scumhunting. the only thing that keeps her out of my kill it with fire pile is how mosy talked to her.

and there is mosy. I was so excited to play with mosy cos nacho had said some good things about him after a meetup. I have read some of his posts in gd and I have found him to be an interesting, intelligent and witty guy so imagine my complete and utter devastation at my experience with him in this game.

mosy is boring.

and not just any kind of boring but for real omg I can barely remember a post by him except for his free your mind and buy ovaltine campaign which to me was very weird. he is subtly chipping away at a potential town core that to me seems very scum motivated. so he is scum for being boring with shitty advertising.

porkens I lean unsure on, his list looks "safe", I just need to interact with him more I think.

spyrella is another 1 I am unsure on. so lets dance. do you like david bowie? can you go more into why you think generic is scum and the motivation behind for him to do what he is doing? also what do you like about pecan?

hiraki has pondscum pouring out of every orifice of his body.

I think I would have to see a scum game of pasch's to really be able to read him all I know is that he is a magnet for scum and derp town. nacho saw something, I where he is currently at with that.

unsure on pacman and that minn state thing

and that's all for now!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #46) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 am

In post 544, Generic wrote:Super town?

Wouldn't go that far! :p

Given I can't even get a scummies non for cunning manipulator after end gaming 3 of th4 mafia games I've been in snd winning sll 4, if this is super town for me I should retire now :D

I did point out joining mafiascum while in the midst of an inserting RL depression probably wasn't the most sensible thing, but this has been therapy for me.
can you explain to me what you mean by this?

garruck did too mention you :P
also garruck, this seems to be mebbe their surly town selves.
I sometimes don't know who is talking since both of you seem equally cranky
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #47) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:15 am

In post 543, notscience wrote:
In post 541, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:he is probably busy with his human trafficking and midget porn side businesses
I just want to quote this for posterity

Any opinion on Caled's lurking then trying to call me for shiz?
I don't think he is a bad wagon considering he has done nothing. desp called the wagon bad in its inception and some1 else did too I can' remember who it was.

lets see what happens

VOTE: caled
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #48) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:21 am

In post 547, Generic wrote:I was tickled by the 'super town' comment, that's all.

I assume he meant my retarded posting confirms I'm town very strongly but the concept of a super town player to me is a player nfiling good reads and putting mafia under pressure... Something I used to gmdo well but mentally I'm fucked at the moment so I will have to start taking it a bit more seriously and stop vomit posting... Imagine that? Me posting game relevant stuff?

Can you see me being able to shades?
what did the "super town" comment have to do with you not receiving a cunning manipulator nom? like there was a jump there in thought processes that I am missing
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #49) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:31 am

In post 550, Generic wrote:50 shades?

Without properly ISOing them I have had a good vibe from them each time they have posted. I can't fault the input as they seem to be regularly producing reads on a number of people, so without scrutinising the consistency of the analysis or the depth of the content I am comfortable to town read them at present.

Pedit: that's what I noticed when looking at the scummies today. I wonder what a scum player has to do on the site to be seen as in the running.
Mbeing liked might be where it all falls down for me, cos I know I'm a disliked character around here.
are you scum in this game?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #50) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:57 pm

In post 560, Garruk Relentless wrote:
In post 559, Agent Minnesota wrote:Wasn't his laptop stolen or something?
About a month ago.

That doesn't make it any less annoying though.
:'(
it's mostly mollie's show, this game.
i'll be around when I feel like it, though.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:34 pm

In post 553, Generic wrote:If this was my scum game shades I will walk away now.

So far I had to withdraw a point that was completely inaccurate, cringe at some of the posts I have offered up in my darker moods and posted what's on my mind for reasons even I'm not too sure about.

If I were a jester even I'm not doing well cos over half the game is town reading me. I don't want to be that player in the game everybody hates and considers policy lynching while mislynches won't harm us as much but I literally am going through a few things.

Honest question, do you want me to replace out?
what made you jump to this? I mean in no way or shape or form did I imply that I did not like your playstyle or wanted you to replace out so where the hell is this coming from.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:07 pm

In post 567, Generic wrote:And shades, my question was as a result of the rereading. I got a general vibe of discontent about my presence.
I don't people are discontent with your presence I think they are scumreading you.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:17 am

@ desp

I have a lot of unsures cos reads are still in developement as in I am waiting to talk to nacho. which I said.

there is a difference between flaking and active lurking which 1 do you think do you think ms. beetlejuice was responding to
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:26 pm

ok rereading this game now
i see it has lagged without me
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #55) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:15 pm

In post 642, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Scum say things like this to extend their lifespan, because it puts us on the hook to leave them alive for another day:
In post 626, Generic wrote:I said I would do a full analysis of the players left day 2 because I don't see any point in putting my back out if I'm lynched or vigged.
If you were really town, you'd have the opposite stance. The best thing a townsperson can do before they die is give the town as much information as they can about their thoughts on the game, because after they die, they become the only people whose posts we can actually trust to be 100% town-motivated.
^ agree with this a 100%. sidenote before I get back to mosy

@ generic

not providing a list if town just cos you might get vigged or lynched is not an excuse to wallow. it is a selfish way to play (if town). it looks scummy cos it looks like you are not wanting to leave a trail. so mosy has a point but it is a point that is alignment neutral.
Tell me the moral difference, if any, between pro-town and town-aligned?

Answer:
The difference lies in the field of civic virtue. A pro-town player accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, of which he is a member, defending it, if need be, with his life. The town-aligned does not.

Generic is claiming to be town-aligned,
but he is not embodying the truly pro-town.

Unvote, Vote: Generic
I have 1 completed game with generic but it left an impression. he was scum and the only reason I kept overlooking him was cos his posts were...generic.

here he is making a spectacle of himself.

2 very different orientations to the game and with my little bit of knowledge I am going to put him in the town category.
At this point, I don't care which one of my top three scumreads gets lynched. This game is stalling like a motherfucker and I'm starting to get bored.
I totally get that you do not care who gets lynched and that you are boring. I think that is why you are scum.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #56) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:57 pm

In post 661, Generic wrote:People seem to think I'm not analysing because I'm using it to buy my life...

I am just actually uninterested in wasting time and energy.

Selfish? yep. Do I care? Nope.

I don't come on here to appease the faceless masses. I come on here for me. Tough shit if you thought differently.
okay so I am uninterested in wasting time and energy on reading your posts (cos you are still making them) and think you will be the best compromise lynch.

unless you decide to take a different attitude.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:03 pm

{vote] morph[/vote]
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 pm

In post 666, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:{vote] morph[/vote]
hey

VOTE: morph
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:30 pm

where did he say tat it was a policy lynch
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:35 pm

pretty sure he is also scumreading him. or he was
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:40 pm

eh, he is hedging his bets and I think you are going soft by dismissing it as a pl
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:43 pm

In post 683, Desperado wrote:Why hedge?

It's not like he'd have to explain why he was scumreading Generic tomorrow.
why wouldn't he
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:58 pm

erm no, you didn't
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #64) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:08 pm

In post 704, morph the cat wrote:So generic is town as fuck and I'm sitting here with ffery wondering what the hell the wagon on him is so strong for.

Shades why were you guys voting for lynchbait; and why is your vote idle now?

UNVOTE: for now
who is the lynchbait that we voted for?

and how is our vote idle when it is on scum? :P
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:14 pm

In post 702, Mastermind of Sin wrote:PL is just a small part of my vote. I think Generic is just trying to survive another day because he can see the momentum of the game...but instead of trying to help the town, he's being purely self-interested. That reeks of scum (or SK), not town. Also, I'm compromising on my #3 scumread because there aren't enough votes on Porkens or Pasch right now. I'd gladly switch to either of them if it seemed like we could get it done before deadline.
no, his posts reek of terrible town who does not care if they get lynched. why are you not voting scum
This game is quickly reminding me why I retired. There are a handful of people actually playing, several more derping around being dumbasses, and everyone else is just jacking off in a corner and not participating. Come on you apes, you wanna live forever? Start posting, and not just prod-dodge bullshit.

People who might as well not be in the game right now:

- Formerfish
- EPM
- Garruk

As far as I'm concerned, only Garruk out of that list has left any impression at all on this game, and they basically stopped contributing anything as soon as the Garruk-wagon moved on. Plus, we've already had 4 replacements on Day 1. WTF is that shit?
^ neutral posting. you are still not towntelling at all but yaye! you are less boring Image
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #66) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:18 pm

In post 706, morph the cat wrote:caled is lynchbait.

Your vote is idle, and you know it.

That's a curious emote choice, Mollie.
I don't think our vote is idle. I think it is appropriate.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #67) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:38 pm

In post 709, T-Bone wrote:Silly Morph, Shades doesn't explain votes, or have reads, or have any of the things you'd expect a townslot to have.
In post 541, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:game needs life support.

okay. well I am tired of waiting around for my good for nothing partner to discuss reads with me he is probably busy with his human trafficking and midget porn side businesses I hear they are doing really well so I am just going to go ahead and offer my thoughts.

mastina and notty are in my don't touch don't even look at them funny pile.

I had pie as town but the caled replacement is underwhelming so they have dropped to unsure. which reminds me
@ desp: why did you say caled was not a good wagon?

I lean town on prana and desp, desp I am only hesitant cos I know how sneaky he can be but I am treating him as town. lean town on generic, I probably ought to look at rw again to see if he was this much of a primadonna in that game. leaning mebbe town on formerfish too. also garruck, this seems to be mebbe their surly town selves.

parama lost points #334, t-bone town read is stale and has dropped to unsure.

maenara I dunno. I did not like how she was all like "ack! ack! sheep 50" for the reasons she gave when she and I get along like oil and water. to me it looked like she was trying not to make waves with me and I saw that with her place in the thread in general and she still isn't. she can argue that the pasch wagon is the best 1 and most likely to go through but I am not seeing any independent scumhunting. the only thing that keeps her out of my kill it with fire pile is how mosy talked to her.

and there is mosy. I was so excited to play with mosy cos nacho had said some good things about him after a meetup. I have read some of his posts in gd and I have found him to be an interesting, intelligent and witty guy so imagine my complete and utter devastation at my experience with him in this game.

mosy is boring.

and not just any kind of boring but for real omg I can barely remember a post by him except for his free your mind and buy ovaltine campaign which to me was very weird. he is subtly chipping away at a potential town core that to me seems very scum motivated. so he is scum for being boring with shitty advertising.

porkens I lean unsure on, his list looks "safe", I just need to interact with him more I think.

spyrella is another 1 I am unsure on. so lets dance. do you like david bowie? can you go more into why you think generic is scum and the motivation behind for him to do what he is doing? also what do you like about pecan?

hiraki has pondscum pouring out of every orifice of his body.

I think I would have to see a scum game of pasch's to really be able to read him all I know is that he is a magnet for scum and derp town. nacho saw something, I where he is currently at with that.

unsure on pacman and that minn state thing

and that's all for now!
tbone I honestly can't tell if you are dumb or scum. I had you as town
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #68) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:44 pm

In post 711, morph the cat wrote:
In post 541, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I lean town on prana
So you'll have to forgive me skepticism about the validity of your vote thar.
nacho leaned town on prana

then you subbed in

you look scummy cabd
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #69) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:00 pm

In post 713, morph the cat wrote:
In post 712, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:

then you subbed in

you look scummy cabd
You really think scum-me would pull the same shit twice on the same person after discussing it with them? Forgive me for yawning.
what exactly are you talking about
In post 714, morph the cat wrote:And why are you addressing me and not ffery as well?
are you going to make this a thing
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:08 pm

In post 715, morph the cat wrote:
In post 712, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:

then you subbed in

you look scummy cabd
Cabd, I know you have that post of Sixty-Vi's in notepad somewhere.

Mollie, this is going slow because I'm still recuperating from a bad week. I'm up to page 16 in my catch up. I was planning to do a complete catch up and post my notes after Cabd reviews them. But, I feel like this is leaving me idle in the new stuff going on.

So, I'm putting it to you. Would you rather hear what I'm thinking about the game as of 15 pages ago now? Or would you rather me do incremental brain dumps, recognizing that my thoughts are going to change as I get further into the thread?
I would like you to get involved if you are inclined.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:53 pm

In post 720, morph the cat wrote:Where I'm at right now is that as of page 15, I mostly agree with mastin-clone's post reads. I don't know if you can mentally roll back to that point or not, and I don't know yet what has changed in the game state.

Probably the biggest ohshit for me so far though was seeing that you voted caled. Her first post looked like a towntell to me. I'm not surprised to see that she got scumreads from some players for it, but I figured (and still hope) that I'd find somebody saying wait a fucking minute. So, maybe I'm going to find a post or two of hers further into the thread that explains why that apparently hasn't happened.
I thought you were on p16. where are you at now
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (isolation #72) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:26 am

In post 731, morph the cat wrote:
In post 729, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 720, morph the cat wrote:Where I'm at right now is that as of page 15, I mostly agree with mastin-clone's post reads. I don't know if you can mentally roll back to that point or not, and I don't know yet what has changed in the game state.

Probably the biggest ohshit for me so far though was seeing that you voted caled. Her first post looked like a towntell to me. I'm not surprised to see that she got scumreads from some players for it, but I figured (and still hope) that I'd find somebody saying wait a fucking minute. So, maybe I'm going to find a post or two of hers further into the thread that explains why that apparently hasn't happened.
I thought you were on p16. where are you at now
O hai.

I'm now current with the thread.

I want to give cabd a shot at my catch up post so he can add stuff or tell me I'm full of shit.

What are your thoughts about the quoted post?
that it is pretty dumb. or were you asking me about my own in that case it is brilliant
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #73) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:39 am

In post 739, Generic wrote:You will find there will be players in this game desperate for me to be lynched because they firmly believe killing someone they suspect is town but don't like the attitude of is a preference to lynching a potential scum player who appears to be contributing.

I would say that's playing against their win condition so they have to justify it by tacking on a mild suspicion of me. Some have been honest and said they are voting me for not being pro town and not because they think I'm scum.

I have lost faith in a portion of the player pool so am happy to watch from the sidelines.

And much like with spy party it's win win for me. I either get the win regardless with town or several of you dance around like headless chickens without a fucking clue and I don't have to suffer being in the middle of it.

So where were we ? Killing 'it' with fire was it? Can we get a move on...
mebbe you should try playing less selfishly and realise you are on a team and that you don't know who your teammates are but you try to help them out anyways cos THAT IS SUPPORTIVE OF YOUR WC NOT THE NONSENSICAL WHINING THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #74) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 am

In post 749, morph the cat wrote:When you see Nacho around please tell him that ffery wants to talk to him about his caled read. Given it was Nacho who thought her lynch is not a bad idea, it's really Nacho that I have the beef with.
pretty sure your beef is with me
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:34 am

yes
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:21 pm

get ready for the game to explode!!1!!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:31 pm

50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #78) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi morph mollie told me you guys were scum
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #79) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:39 pm

Maybe town? Mollie looks pretty fucking town ATM.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #80) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:44 pm

The only read I liked was generic's.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #81) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:46 pm

Why did you freak out when you thought I voted caled?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #82) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:48 pm

Cabd sucks at reading me more.
But this isn't a read on me, this is a read on mollie. You're still good at reading her, right?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Why is she so low on your list then?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Why is caled so low on your list, that is.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:51 pm

In post 782, morph the cat wrote:
In post 780, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Cabd sucks at reading me more.
But this isn't a read on me, this is a read on mollie. You're still good at reading her, right?
She turned a town read on our predecessor on its head based on one post from us from what I saw.

That set off an alarm or two.
I can't remember a time when mollie didn't read me as scum based on one post. I think that this scumread was cabd saying you passing out at an alarmingly early time.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:52 pm

In post 775, morph the cat wrote:She seems to be basing that read mostly on Cabd from what she's said in-thread.

If she's scumreading me personally this is going to get ugly. I'm pretty raw-nerved this weekend.
I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you feel better soon :(
I'm also happy to talk with you about things after I sort you out here if that makes you feel better!
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:53 pm

I don't like you downplaying your ability to read me, either. You know exactly where you went wrong in touhou.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:55 pm

You better know where you went wrong in touhou because then mollie and Tammy will be the only people with meta authority reading me and their egos will swell like crazy
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:58 pm

In post 777, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:The only read I liked was generic's.
Also this. I would expect you to have more confidence in some of the lynchbait options being town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:00 pm

In post 791, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:You better know where you went wrong in touhou because then mollie and Tammy will be the only people with meta authority reading me and their egos will swell like crazy
qft
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:01 pm

You're doing your true facts thing again.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:02 pm

In post 795, morph the cat wrote:
In post 792, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
Also this. I would expect you to have more confidence in some of the lynchbait options being town.
I tend to be influenced by thread consensus in the first pass unless something really jumps out. Before we decide where to vote, we'll be going through some ISOs.
Fair, but you're usually not that influenced.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:03 pm

In post 789, morph the cat wrote:
In post 785, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 782, morph the cat wrote:
In post 780, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Cabd sucks at reading me more.
She turned a town read on our predecessor on its head based on one post from us from what I saw.

That set off an alarm or two.
I can't remember a time when mollie didn't read me as scum based on one post. I think that this scumread was cabd saying you passing out at an alarmingly early time.
I think Mollie knows why I've been running on empty the last few days. She can fill you in.

I don't think it's ever taken me more than 2-3 hours to do a first read through a 25 page game thread before. I usually can't sleep until I get an initial read done.
Did you pass out at like 5pm?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:05 pm

In post 798, morph the cat wrote:
In post 796, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:You're doing your true facts thing again.
Nacho, I debated doing more research before putting out a reads list, but I want feedback and to figure out what people who lived the thread got from that experience. It'll help in refining.
Some points of towniness stand out, don't need research for identifying those. All of the early smoking guns you picked up on were on hard lynches and not lynchbait.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:06 pm

In post 800, morph the cat wrote:
In post 797, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 795, morph the cat wrote:
In post 792, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
I tend to be influenced by thread consensus in the first pass unless something really jumps out. Before we decide where to vote, we'll be going through some ISOs.
Fair, but you're usually not that influenced.
Go back and look at that newbie game with Fear. My first list was totally biased by thread consensus with the exception of the consensus read on you.
Different game state. The current game state isn't in a game solving point like that one was.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:07 pm

In post 796, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:You're doing your true facts thing again.
Nacho, I debated doing more research before putting out a reads list, but I want feedback and to figure out what people who lived the thread got from that experience. It'll help in refining.
You also never denied that you were doing your true facts thing.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:07 pm

I would love to say that it didn't bother me but it totally does.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Should be but it isn't. I'm not mad at you for not having enough scumreads or something like that, I'm saying that your reads are convenient for scum and are lacking golden nuggets that I would expect you to pick up in the game.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:14 pm

In post 807, morph the cat wrote:
In post 804, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
You also never denied that you were doing your true facts thing.
I do true facts all the time. This might be the game where you figure that out.
Yes, you do. But it's generally not all you do.
It feels like that's what you're doing here.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #100) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:16 pm

In post 809, morph the cat wrote:Cabd wants to know if we can skip this and just quote GiF's micro at each other.

Dosn't work that way. And can't work that way this time.
Cabd, why do you want ffery and I to skip the dance? Are we boring you?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #101) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:16 pm

In post 811, morph the cat wrote:
In post 808, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Should be but it isn't. I'm not mad at you for not having enough scumreads or something like that, I'm saying that your reads are convenient for scum and are lacking golden nuggets that I would expect you to pick up in the game.
I have plenty of scumreads. Too many. Some are surely wrong. And I may be missing some that should be in that pile.
The too many scumreads bit is the part that bothers me.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (isolation #102) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 pm

Mollie started it, but it's currently just you and I.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (isolation #103) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:22 pm

I probably would have started attacking you if I made it into the thread first, to be honest.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #104) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:23 pm

In post 816, morph the cat wrote:
In post 815, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Mollie started it, but it's currently just you and I.
Except for the sense of popcorn and theater.
We are currently trying to sort you. No popcorn, no theatre.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Also mollie thinks you're town.
I'm not there quite yet.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Why didn't cabd come talk to me?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #823 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:28 pm

In post 821, morph the cat wrote:
In post 817, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I probably would have started attacking you if I made it into the thread first, to be honest.
I wish you had.

So, I'm trying to think how to proceed from here. It's not a micro. I'm not going to freak out if you don't figure us out, though I'll be angry and wary about you doing this as scum sometime down the road. And I'm not in a mental place where I can or want to disarm to the degree I did the last time you misread me.
Do you want to stop dancing?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:31 pm

VOTE: porkens
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #109) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:32 pm

I want to go through reads I think. Do you want to join me?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #110) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:34 pm

I literally don't have the heart to push on you when your nerves are shot because I feel like a dick when I do so, especially since you don't feel incredibly scum like you sometimes do. I agree that the current sorting process isn't working, I want to switch things up. Reads seems like the best way to do so.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (isolation #111) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Not Mastin and spyrex.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #112) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:37 pm

SpyreX especially.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #113) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 pm

No, that is definitely not Mastin.

If you can't read spyrex, why is he so high up?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #114) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:42 pm

And why is not Mastin so high up? Reads?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:48 pm

mastina are you really mastina cos my other head and I disagree
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:49 pm

In post 836, morph the cat wrote:So you agree that Garrack is town? I was surprised to see the reaction to Nati's usual rvs schtick.

Re SpyreX because I am going with what I am seeing and what my gut says. But I recognize that he's uncharted territory in a lot of ways. I have to start somewhere, and I at least know that I picked up off notes day 1 of the first game we played and should have listened to my gut more than to other players.
Sure I agree garruk is town. Not that town, but I understand you have a better picture of him than I do.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:51 pm

Spyrex is town because gut is a weird read and doesn't help me all that much.i guess nitpicking on a read for being too strong is dumb, but it is an off note.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:57 pm

What do you think of matins popp read?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 pm

In post 77, Agent Minnesota wrote:
In post 73, Agent Minnesota wrote:
In post 29, Mastermind of Sin wrote:This is for all you new people: I only have one rule. Everyone fights. No one quits. You don't do your job, I'll shoot you myself. You get me?
"The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules, and tonight you're gonna break you're one rule."

~ Psi
I hate you I hate you so much!
In post 72, Garruk Relentless wrote:^^^ Scumposting

How am I
not
responding townily?

--veil-cursed
Please explain how that post is scummy.
Also you have a lot of scummy reaction mostly in contradictions inconsistent play (yes I get you're a hydra but you seem to be inconsistent when claiming to post as the same person) and generally acting anti-town.

VOTE: Garruk

~Agent Minnesota
This was a pretty good move. I liked the hydra part too. What I don't like is that this vote was opportunistic.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:05 pm

In post 843, Hiraki wrote:I enjoy that I am scum in everyone's books.

Do you two, 50 and mollie, mind if I just ignore this two page banter?
mebbe!

do you have any thoughts on it?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #121) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:06 pm

In post 191, Agent Minnesota wrote:So Generic, PecanPie, and T-Bone are town. T-bone and PecanPie for their response to Generic, more PecanPie than T-bone, and Generic is town for 188.

~Minnesota
These reads were good.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #122) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:08 pm

In post 193, Agent Minnesota wrote:
In post 189, PranaDevil wrote:
So... I'm 100% up for voting any of the above three.
I also really don't like this.
Good observation; it is weird that prana developed three early game reads and made no attempt to distinguish between them.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #123) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:13 pm

I think town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #124) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:14 pm

can you explain what posts of porkens looks scummy?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #125) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:15 pm

In post 576, caledfwitch wrote:I am back in a blaze of glory (and later lurking because of a busy schedule) with Caled's ISO InfographicTM:

Spoiler:

Prana and Spyrex are at around the same level as Parama and notscience respectively. Pie kid is pieceofpecanpie but obviously there was no space for that.

At the end of the day, Porkens is confusing, notscience sounds like a poor tsun-tsun who wants everyone else in the game-senpai to notice him, Pasch is now a martyr and this game is the biggest clusterfuck ever.

VOTE: 50 Shades
This is town, yeah.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #126) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:21 pm

In post 145, Desperado wrote:I can see Prana and Porkens sitting at their computer, firing up their town role PM, and then coming in here and just shooting the shit like they don't have a care in the world. It's awesome.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #127) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:22 pm

In post 295, evilpacman18 wrote:Reading... I see Pasch is largest wagon. Typical D1 fare, he's probably town.
This is the opposite of opportunism when PAC has serious opportunism as scum. I liked this post.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #128) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:23 pm

In post 855, Hiraki wrote:
In post 848, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:do you have any thoughts on it?
Literally haven't read much of it.

I think it's you two just confirming the information needed for reads, no?
no
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #129) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:24 pm

I generally like his posting, in fact. What are your problems with him, morph?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #130) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Why Desperado so town?

Petit: EPM
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #131) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:30 pm

Why didn't fake Mastin read on pecanpie bother you?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (isolation #132) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Chain sawing means both are scum.
They are weak reasons. They are very old meta weak reasons.
His reads are pretty close to where yours are, but no town read?
FoS scumbuddy, vote town isn't something that excites me all that much.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #133) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 pm

why isn't caled higher in the high town sphere since I was so dumb in voting them morph
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #134) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 pm

In post 866, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Chain sawing means both are scum.
They are weak reasons. They are very old meta weak reasons.
His reads are pretty close to where yours are, but no town read?
FoS scumbuddy, vote town isn't something that excites me all that much.
Response to porkens case.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #135) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:35 pm

In post 282, Formerfish wrote:Notes from my read through, I'll have a reads list soon.
In post 21, pieceofpecanpie wrote:You're doing a lot of finger-pointing Parama. It seems mostly based on the arbitrary premise of whoever combo-breaks your Queen lyrics is scum.Do you have any serious thoughts on Garruk, or am I to take it that two stupid things (combo breaking and RVS self-vote) somehow add up to scumminess?
This is during the RVS phase, why does he need to have a reason to vote for anyone at this point? Why are you so interested in his reasoning to vote someone at that point? Especially when it wasn’t you. You defend your post in #41 saying that you just question his ability to make a read at that point and that it is assuming that you have a town read on him. If you don’t have a town read on him then why are you defending him?

Parama- I like your #27 a lot, I hope to see more of that in my read through. Not disappointed with #35.

Mastermind of Sin- I like you for #47, and for your reference to Starship Troopers. #85- to me a bandwagon vote would be one that doesn’t have much backing to it, that doesn’t seem to be what Porkens is doing. In #94 you even go so far to accuse Porkens of justifying his vote
too[/i/] much, when everyone else was just going for a wagon ride. You claim he is reaching in his read, but why the fuck should you care who he is reading as scum?

Spy- I can dig your reads in #52, mirrors my own thinking to that point. How do I get listed as probably scum in #200?

Garruk- Not your biggest fan as it seems. I suppose it could be a difference in gameplay style, or that you’re scum. I will figure it out soon. Very concerned with a limited number of votes, your interaction with Spy, and the way you lay out the meta for how the rest of the player list will interact with you are 3 things that ping scummy to me. I also dislike the posts you make where you blankly identify scum. If you want to seem more townie, make some semblance of a fucking case instead of pointing like a retarded monkey. Don’t like your accusation against Mollie, you should feel bad for even suggesting it.

Porkens- #71 is a strong town post in my eyes. I like the call out on Piece’s chainsaw and subsequent reaction to pressure on it. Also, you have a beautiful full head of hair. I enjoyed reading #87 quite a bit ‘cause you’re so good at talking smack.

Pasch- #88 was a pretty accurate depiction of my view point as well. The misrep from MoS is pretty bad.

Generic- Out of curiosity how old are you irl? Also, is your band Prodigy? Not sure where you get the idea that scum are inexperienced, that seems like a bit of a leap in logic. Where did this idea even come from? You vote notscience for a self vote, when other people self voted before him. What gives? #192 is horrible. Like shitting yourself on the first date with the love of your life horrible. You do seem to make up for it by actually sticking around and not disappearing like you said. I am coming around on you now (I’m at post #252 now).

Fake Mast- I want to murder your face. Not in a town-scum kinda way, but in the oh my god I want you dead kinda way.
This was a lot of content early, strong opening.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:38 pm

#579 was strongly town. Former fish town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:40 pm

In post 871, morph the cat wrote:
In post 867, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:why isn't caled higher in the high town sphere since I was so dumb in voting them morph
The first group is what I consider my townbloc. Players I'd want to agree with or have consensus with. Caled hasn't put nearly enough into the game for me to care if she's voting with me.
I didn't get that since you put caled in the mebbe category

I mean if you think I am being dumb with a vote on some1 who you think is town shouldn't the town person be in you town category regardless of a bloc and not ImagemebbeImage
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Garruk town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Generic town town town.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Ohhhhn nevermind
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #141) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:44 pm

I mean that is how you invite people into your townbloc, you town read them, not mebbe town and then you negotiate with them
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #142) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:48 pm

All hiraki has done is pseudo policy lynch, which I naturally don't really like.

You didn't like caled vote on us? Why?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #143) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:50 pm

In post 400, Maenara wrote:Oh sweet goat of the black woods with a thousand young, will you give me a break?

What I referred to was this:
In post 378, Generic wrote:I want to hear from desp before a proceed. Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's arguement for them.
I read it as "I want to hear from Desp before I proceed [because I agree with him, thereby disagreeing with you, but I want to see what he has to say to you before I weigh in on this issue, because I have] Never been a fan of someone fighting someone else's argument for them."

See what I'm getting at, now?

And
excuse
me for jumping on the first the best case I see when I think something is legitimately scummy, and
I need a way to get into this game
. I mean, yes, I didn't mention Fish before - because, as you all just said, I haven't been bloody
saying
much of anything! Ooh, yeah, I jump onto a case without prior mention of a person - Yes, I have ten posts, including this one! Ooh, I jump onto a case right after it appears - Yes, because right now is when I need to get into the freaking game, and I've made it explicit that I'm still trying to find my feet, and there are a bunch of posters here that I legit can't read yet, so I'm working with what has been going on in the last couple of pages! Of course I am!

And seriously, reading into my fucking figure of speech, because I used a freaking "we"? Okay, let's break this down, grade school level English, and look at the sentence:
In post 375, Maenara wrote:we're not all as comfortable with this many experienced folks yet.
If we want to make it entirely explicit what we're talking about, the full sentence would be "we're not all as comfortable with this many experienced folks yet as you, my detractors, are." The 'we', then, clearly refers to the people who aren't comfortable with it. Namely, me, though I surmise that the same is the case for the recently much-maligned Caledfwitch. I am discussing the group of players in this game as a single unit, then splitting them into two groups, namely the people who
are
comfortable with it, and those who aren't. I then proceed to place myself in the latter group. Is that sufficiently clear?

And ex-fucking-cuse me, but seriously? Five votes in two pages for this? Are you kidding me?

</rant>

Now, I'd like to grow to not suck at this game, which I evidently do 'cause I get five votes in two pages, but by the gods below, give me a chance.
What don't you like from Maenara? Why do you think #400 comes from scum?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:59 pm

Do you think those two are town?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #145) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 pm

In post 887, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:Do you think those two are town?
Notscience, was talking to you about morph.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #146) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:05 pm

I will talk to you notty
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #147) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:07 pm

VOTE: morph
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #148) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:11 pm

I might be getting there too.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #149) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:50 pm

In post 901, notscience wrote:I went away for an hour rofl

And fuck if I know but I like them for town better than some of the people here
you are liking who for town
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #150) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:31 pm

Ffery please know that i am so incredibly dedicated to not misreading you that i am up at 4:30 in the morning in a hospital with my girlfriend who is asleep so that i dont go to sleep with a bad read on you.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #151) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:40 pm

I cannot ignore prana devil posts. He hit all the right notes early game, his feeling was joy and not at all sadness or dark. His conviction was strong. He immediately was paranoid of people buddying up to him. His confidence in his towniness is strong. And it makes sense because he is hitting strong town notes. I thought his comments re formerfish and generic were good.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #152) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:45 pm

In post 759, morph the cat wrote:
In post 756, notscience wrote:That bit about spyrex is kinda an exaggeration because what really irked me was a neighborhood and other people epressing suspicions (I'm pretty sure ffery was the one who brought that up ingame actually). But, I feel like he did a really good job of shucking suspicion in that game (inb4 BoP scumread) but no, I'm feeling a similarity to that game. Can't put my finger on it, but meh
I actually voted him on day 1 for a little while because I felt like he targeted me for a ton of buddying and agreement with nearly every stance I took, kept talking about all the stuff we needed to sort on day 1, but wasn't sorting. Then I backed off when CDB brought up his scumhunting rep and kuribo's flowchart. Worst mistake of the game probably. That and dismissing your concerns as neighborhood paranoia.
Now hes doing that with both of us :(
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #153) » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:54 pm

TOWN
Desperado
Garruk
Generic
Popp
NS
Formerfish
Caled
Morph

Mostly Town:
Agent Minnesota
Paschendale
EPM
Micc
Parama

Meh:
SpyreX
Mastin
T-Bone

Bad:
MoS
Hiraki
Porkens

VOTE: Hiraki
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #154) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:14 am

In post 948, T-Bone wrote:I've just never heard something so ridiculous.
what are you talking about here
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #155) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 pm

In post 981, pieceofpecanpie wrote:Well we
could
vote Hiraki, I have no qualms on voting a slot that hasn't done much, but I can also use that observation as a suggestion for why we
shouldn't
be voting it.

Or we could also see how scummy post 929 is and kill it with fire.

I'm currently re-reading through a few of the more in depth posts here to get a better understanding of what's gone down in the last few pages.
what was scummy about that post?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:21 am

In post 993, Formerfish wrote:do you think Generic is scum?
no
i also don't remembering saying those things you said i did but that's ok
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #157) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:22 am

thinking tbone is scum
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #158) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:34 am

desp what do you think of tbone
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #159) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:51 am

why am I being ignored
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #160) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:55 am

In post 1020, T-Bone wrote:By who? By me? Well, because I think you're scum....and you have nothing to do with Desp's postings unless you are scum together.
are you seriously trying to stick to that tired old washed out read on us
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #161) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:57 am

deeeeeeeesp

I am talking to you desp
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #162) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:04 am

In post 1026, Desperado wrote:Who else is scum t-bone?
did not like how you phrased this
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #163) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:05 am

In post 1024, Desperado wrote:
In post 1022, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:deeeeeeeesp

I am talking to you desp
:igmeou:

The first part of 1017 was directed towards you.
it read like the whole post was directed to tbone

I mean you were following with he was saying.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #164) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:07 am

tbone thinks we are scum and you are asking who else is scum. are you seriously scumreading us?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #165) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:52 am

my vote switches are a playstyle thing

tbh I am struggling to see where you don't understand this
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #166) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:53 am

In post 1032, Hiraki wrote:Where's Nacho, Mollie?
sleeping I think

is there something you want to say hiraki?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #167) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:47 am

In post 1043, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1041, Desperado wrote:????????

Deadline is tomorrow.
And I have a pretty set vote for now. Are you going to cry that I didn't give reasoning?
I might
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #168) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:10 pm

In post 1046, T-Bone wrote:
In post 1044, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1043, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1041, Desperado wrote:????????

Deadline is tomorrow.
And I have a pretty set vote for now. Are you going to cry that I didn't give reasoning?
I might
What is this I don't even?
god plz lynch this tomorrow
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #169) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:19 am

yeah I really don't like epm's last post. how much time do we have?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #170) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:34 am

okay, 50's lovenest of town:

desperado
notty
generic
mastina imposter
garruck
morph
formerfish (trusting desp's read)
spyrella
caledfwich

need to sort pile:

tbone - can't tell if dumb stubborn town or scum
parama - where did he go
pasch - he ALWAYS looks like he has been marinating in pondscum, always
pecan
porkens - I found myself wanting to treat him as town.

the naughty pile:

mosy
epm
micc/maenara <---- hated micc's replacement posts HATED THEM
minn state thing - where did they go

I think that is everybody did I leave any1 out
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #171) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 am

yeah hiraki is still in the naughty pile. I have pecan as unsure on my spreadsheet. I haven't interacted with them much.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #172) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:15 am

In post 1060, morph the cat wrote:Do you know if pecan is more assertive as town or scum?
no. nacho might but he isn't around.
In post 1061, Agent Minnesota wrote:@50 Shades you left us out, but that's because we haven't done anything recently.
you are minn state thing

if I were to get weird on a town read it would on morph. morph is more nacho's read than mine.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #173) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:24 am

okay thanks for explaining that cos I was starting to feel weird about why you were asking that. I have no completed games with pecan. what do you think of the readslist
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #174) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:48 am

In post 1066, morph the cat wrote:I thought maybe your putting him in needs to sort meant you had some similar experience.

The stuff you've said about pasch makes sense. This is my first game with him, and coming into the game so late, I haven't tried to meta any of the people I'm unfamiliar with yet. There are a lot of players I haven't played with before in this game.

I don't have any concerns about your townpile, but would advise caution about SpyreX. I love his playstyle and persona, but they work well for non-town alignments. :/

I'd be really surprised that scum-tbone would go after big dogs at the end of day 1 given all the easier targets. And I think his play is informed by vintage site meta to some extent.

I'll meta porkens and pecan during the night phase, I guess. You guys really confused me this weekend when you (I think it was you...) voted porkens while Nacho called me out for my scum-read of him. I assumed you two aren't synched about him.
what makes sense about pasch?

re: tbone yeah what is keeping him out of my town pile is his lack of reads and that we are his sole scumread, hell, I think we are his sole read and that looks like he is trying not to leave a trail. if he is town he can scumread us all he wants mebbe scum will let us live through the night for once.

yeah I voted porkens to see what would happen. nacho and I were in total sync he knew why I did what I did, I don't have to explain things to him.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #175) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:01 am

ah.

another reason I voted porkens was cos you looked like you were beginning to crack and I wanted to diffuse the situation
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #176) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

In post 1070, Paschendale wrote:It's because I'm not very good at large games. There's so many voices and it's hard to get a clear narrative about anyone. I get lynched right away and I never get the chance to practice. I get as far as "what the hell is going on" and then apparently that's a scumtell, so I'm dead right away. The one time I wasn't lynched, I was a lover and my partner was NK'd. I don't say this as some kind of AtE. I say it to explain where I'm coming from. I seriously have no idea about most of the players' alignments. 75% of the posts read as fluff and meta arguments between players who have played together for years, and in hydras that I can't keep track of. I don't see the reasoning behind most people's reads in this game. There's just so much noise and I don't really engage in banter, which is why it looks like I'm not trying.

That's why my wagon didn't go anywhere. Because I'm just not following most of what's going on. Most everyone looks to just be throwing darts to pick out their votes, people disappear for ten pages at a time, and people (especially you and 50 shades) spent about 10 pages babbling back and forth, seemingly about nothing. I'd happily lynch you for making noise and saying nothing, but other people apparently see content in it. So, I don't know what the fuck most of you are talking about most of the time, but when I do have some reads, I'm pursuing them. I meant it and justified it when I pursued MoS, and I mean it now on Generic. I meant it when I said that the Manaera wagon was bad, too.

So, I didn't get lynched because I look like town to anyone who isn't primarily playing this game via banter. I don't do that, and banter is not a towntell, despite how much people in these big games seem to think it is.
pasch, I see the disconnect you have with other players and I think that more than anything is why you so often look scummy to people. do you understand that bantering is part of how people
obtain
their reads? in reboot I saw how awkward you were and when you started town-flailing I pulled the lynch off of you d1, I am sorry it happened when it did. people have their own methods of scumhunting and it may not make sense to you but it is there. I don't explain myself often and I know this frustrates people but it is cos I think differently and have a hard time explaining myself. <---- I think we have this in common. sometimes I can piece together what is you are trying to say but sometimes only if I go and read what you wrote several pages ago and I am thinking you often look scummy cos you are on p13 while every1 else is on p31 and its "ack! ack! you make no sense and are not paying attention to the game!". it makes it hard for you to be read. I think if I played against you when you were scum, I would have a stronger baseline of your play and would feel more confident in reading you.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (isolation #177) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:50 am

I don't suppose we could do a flashlynch on epm
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #178) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 am

In post 1075, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1074, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I don't suppose we could do a flashlynch on epm
:/

It's like my reads list wasn't that terrible after all.

You ok with the risk that we dismantle the hiraki wagon and wind up with a nolynch?
I am but the vets in this game will get pissy. we need the lynch. I don't think he is town enough not to lynch him.

I am looking at your list now, you have spyrella as town so why did you try to warn me about him? also did post which porkens posts looked scummy and why were you confused after we voted him? you should have seen that as an olive branch
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #179) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:41 pm

In post 1090, Herself wrote:
@mod: I don't suppose we can plz have another extension? site was dow last night and *replacement hell*.
whoops

I am getting better....
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #180) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:50 pm

In post 1089, Matias wrote:A day will be added to the deadline because more downtime. VC when I'm home.
scratch the request, I missed this post

fery why the fade when it looks like we will be given more time to organise an epm lynch?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1098 (isolation #181) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:59 pm

sorry you have been sick cabd

fery can you link me the games you played in with pecan?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #182) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 2:22 pm

In post 1099, morph the cat wrote:
In post 1098, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:sorry you have been sick cabd
Not me, silly. The computers I work on for my job.
we are culturally such a product of ours jobs, see when you say virus and branches I immediately think of bronchial tubes
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (isolation #183) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:48 pm

In post 1105, morph the cat wrote:Hey Mollie,

Cabd wants to stick with the Hiraki lynch.
nacho is saying no to epm and I do not want to risk a no lynch and plus I got some bad news and have lost my verve. I can be good with hiraki I guess all I got to say is fuck the lurkers in this game
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (isolation #184) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:59 pm

In post 1114, Desperado wrote:
In post 1110, Micc wrote:Prod Received. Finals week sucks. I don't know how I went from so bored to so busy so fast.

If I am understanding things right the deadline is tomorrow. I'm not even going to pretend that I have been keeping up with this game. Avoiding a no lynch is my biggest concern. I will check in tomorrow afternoon and vote if needed.

This terrible. I know. I'm sorry.
If we're flashwagoning anything its this fucking slot.
morph is right, looking at who derailed that wagon is worth looking into altho tbh I think it might have been nacho lol

@pasch

I want to have a pep talk with you, I am just drained right now. I am not ignoring you and I think a lot of what you are feeling is left out. just because YOU don't understand it does not make it any less valuable and who knows you might learn a new technique or something if you are open to it. just hang in there and mebbe try to work with a townread or 2 in order to anchor yourself in the game
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (isolation #185) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:58 pm

In post 1123, Generic wrote:Told you spyrex was town.
what about that post makes you say this?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #186) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:09 pm

In post 1127, Generic wrote:Up until the comment about EPM which lost him town points scum rarely want to look inconsistent to he pulls out of his big push on me to aim at two names which have t been the focus of the next big push which is less opportunistic and more thinking there is scum to be had.

But hen negates that by readying himself to join the bandwagon on EPM.
this looks more like you are unsure about him than you thinking he is town
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #187) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:04 am

does anybody have a vc and when the exact time the deadline is
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #188) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:07 am

In post 1133, Generic wrote:
In post 1128, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 1127, Generic wrote:Up until the comment about EPM which lost him town points scum rarely want to look inconsistent to he pulls out of his big push on me to aim at two names which have t been the focus of the next big push which is less opportunistic and more thinking there is scum to be had.

But hen negates that by readying himself to join the bandwagon on EPM.
this looks more like you are unsure about him than you thinking he is town
I made the statement, then immediately he makes that statement look too quickly made by the awful follow up post.

It's day 1, I will try snd put a read down but if someone does something poor I'm not gonna ignore it based on a read I made no matter how little time elapsed.
I just find it incredibly weird that you would give an "I told you so" to town on a post that you don't think is all that great and are actively speaking out against.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #189) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:15 am

so the person in my town pile that I would get weird on is not morph but generic cos of the cog-dis in that exchange. the "I told you spyrella is town!" is a firmly out of step how he views that post and what is going on in the game. so if generic is scum then spyrella is most likely town.

hey if we have a vig, micc and generic would be good choices for a vigkill

@ mod can we have a vc count
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #190) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:18 am

last vc was on monday and I have no freaking idea where the lynches stand right now.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (isolation #191) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:10 am

ty morph so it looks like his lynch will go through. anything else we need to talk about?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #192) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:21 am

wait who did majiffy replace in this game again? I forgot that he was even playing and that is
never
a good sign.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #193) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 am

updated naughty pile:

mosy
porkens
majiffy
generic

I still think there is a good chance that hiraki might flip scum I dunno.

and shit majiffy is voting pasch oh hell no, majiffy are you scum again?

desp, morph and every1 else plz don't let him skate
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #194) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:32 am

I still don't like that micc thing
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #195) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:42 am

In post 1161, Generic wrote:
In post 1159, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:updated naughty pile:

mosy
porkens
majiffy
generic

I still think there is a good chance that hiraki might flip scum I dunno.

and shit majiffy is voting pasch oh hell no, majiffy are you scum again?

desp, morph and every1 else plz don't let him skate
You guys wanna make up your minds about me. One head thinks I'm scum and the other doesn't... Boring. Unless of course you want to keep me dangling as lynchbaot, but that would be scum motivated tactics, so what gives 50 shades?
I bet you don't even know what who thinks what.

I don't like your cog-dis with that jump on spyrella being so toooooooowwwwn and instead of addressing my argument directly you play lynchbait victim? lol
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #196) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:48 am

In post 1164, Desperado wrote:mollie, jiffy is voting Pasch because parama was voting pasch

and Jiffy's town game recently has been shi, so if he's skating by he's probably OK
nono

nononono

see that is the koolaid you guys drink when I am not around and I am telling you do not let him skate. majiffy would have looked at the playerlist before joining in fact it is probably why he subbed in and if he got a scum role pm he is going to avoid us like the plague. town majiffy would immediately have posted and talked a bunch of shit.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #197) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:03 am

In post 1166, Hiraki wrote:Can you confirm that 1162 was nacho
no that was me
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #198) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:53 am

In post 1169, Hiraki wrote:if that was really you, then there's no hydra here you cheeky liar
what are you even talking about

nachoerina is always with me in spirit

or phone

or text

or skype
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (isolation #199) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:13 am

hirai you wouldn't be trying to do that scum tactic of engaging me in super fun banter in order to try to bury the content of this thread would you? shame on you, you little scumbutt.

I am so good with your lynch now can I vote again VOTE: hiraki

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”