UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by UnfriendlyNeighbors »

Oh boy here comes the silly nicknames and sugar metaphors.

Also..
I think I should vote bulba so he can rage at me, because that's always funny as shit.

VOTE: bulbafenix

Mac might sign, I usually don't; but if anyone asks me who made a certain post I don't mind responding.

(we're getting an avatar soonish maybe?)
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:21 pm

I promosied Cabd I would make a post and pick an avatar tonight, but I turned to the local bar instead.

Tomorrow, this is top of my to-do list!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #189 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:28 am

It's Anna Kendrick because I think I may love her in a way she will never understand.

About to inhale some soup and then it's catchup time.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:29 am

In post 6, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Vote: Yates

Edit: Gah
Edit Edit: Gah, gah!
Gah, Gah!
VOTE: Squirrel Girl

WERU!
In post 33, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 3, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Aunt Jemima

Can I count on you to be town this game?
VOTE: PeregrineV.

Though I am in fact town, you are not. You are pulling the same opener as last game and expecting me to townread you for it. You are also far more active early-on than the sweet-Grinny I am used to seeing.
This makes sense, but I'm not sure why PV would do this so obviously? Can you link to said game?

I'm curious at Yates superoverreacting to Nero, what on earth brought that on?
In post 79, Yates wrote:
In post 51, ZZZX wrote:Bro Chill. Too much over reaction for a seemingly RVS vote?
I'm chill. Nero and I have a frustrating history. To me, his vote is less RVS and more a needle. In a moment of honesty, I'm p-sure he'd admit as much. He pretends to scum read certain players in EVERY game and it gets exhausting for us.

OR - he is trying to throw me off by using exactly the same meta here as in other games - which raises non-RVS suspicions for me. As in, people have a
similar
approach to games when they are the same alignment and that's where "meta" comes from, right? But you take notice when someone is not just posting similar but
exactly the same
. That's where I'm at with Nero. And it makes it hard for me to get an honest read on him - which is probably his intent.
But with that said, this feels pretty town!
In post 94, beastcharizard wrote:Nero, how do you always manage to double post? Are you click happy? Who do you think is scum? You normally get it right D1 IIRC so I am fine with sheeping you right now. You are probably the person I trust the most because of that FE game.
One game is all it takes for you to sheep Nero? Are you scum?
Nero wrote:Town sheep all the time, bro. Yeah he could be scum sheeping but he could be being genuine here 'cause this is a super mature stance to take.
How is it mature?
In post 145, ThAdmiral wrote:I don't really like the late rvs votes, primarily from pidgey and pv.

Pv's is worse since its on an existing sort-of-wagon.

vote: pv
Why does that make it bad?

Something that is REALLY bothering me is Aunt J. She calls out PV for his entrance, PV comes into the thread again and ignores her, and she just acts like it hasn't happened in the next post. It's bizarre behaviour - surely if you were calling someone out in the manner which she did PV, you expect some kind of response, and flip your shit when you're ignored?

ZZZX might be scum, that reaction test was bullshit and he's trying to force things like "nice win rate" down our throats to make himself look good. But on the otherside of the spectrum, it could just be derptown. :/

- Mac
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #226 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:35 am

pidgey wrote:I love anna kendrick
This is so fucking town it might as well be innocent child
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #227 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:37 am

In post 210, Nero Cain wrote:I guess he could fabricate his town meta. Do you have a scum read on him?
If his town meta is going out on a Saturday night then yes, I'm sure he can
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:59 pm

Oh for fuck's sake, fenix. Respect their right to be an alt. Do you think their answer to knowing you or not will actyually advance the game state in any way, or give you insight onto their alignment?
In post 234, Squirrel Girl wrote:My guess is alt account, and at that stage the conversation is already a dead end. I dealt with that one myself for a while...I may still be dealing with it, honestly, but I think I'm starting to have people react to me as me and not my other account.
At least I stopped them from calling you sakura!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #275 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:51 pm

In post 241, Nero Cain wrote: His reads really stunk that game and mine were ok...so.....in the next game he is all like "ok well I'm just going to sheep someone that's a decent scumhunter" That seems like a pretty mature stance to me unless you believe that he's scum buddying me for town cred.
Not really sure what to make of it, but I could just as easily see it being scum hiding behind someone they're familiar with and buddying, rather than writing it off as town so early on.
In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 227, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 210, Nero Cain wrote:I guess he could fabricate his town meta. Do you have a scum read on him?
If his town meta is going out on a Saturday night then yes, I'm sure he can
The meta that I associate with him being town is that he fusses and cusses and overreacts which is why I called his intro low key and not town like.
Yeah, I was being a a bit snarkastic there.

But you don't think pidgey could copy his town meta by throwing an overreaction and some F bombs around?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:56 am

Still alive, but won't have content until tomorrow evening. Possibly Saturday.

Maybe Cabd will provide!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #605 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 pm

nero wrote:I'm sure he could. What is your read on him?
Don't really have one as of yet.
In post 290, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 224, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Something that is REALLY bothering me is Aunt J. She calls out PV for his entrance, PV comes into the thread again and ignores her, and she just acts like it hasn't happened in the next post. It's bizarre behaviour - surely if you were calling someone out in the manner which she did PV, you expect some kind of response, and flip your shit when you're ignored?
Not so much. There is a history there (), whereas she is one of the first I try to figure out. In turn I either expect her to be cautious in trying to figure me out, or worried that I'm focusing on her.

Yes. Good. So when you ignored her originally, that shoud've been a concern for her. No?

Yates tunnelfucking someone? Someone tunnelfucking Yates? It's
not
Nero?!?! Yawn. Let me know when you start tunnelfucking scum, Yates.

By the way, Yates/SG:
In post 318, pidgey wrote:THAT SAID, i do still find it a bit weird SG called me town (though apperantly she didnt, or at least she is saying i was null back then now) for my first posts being about scum hunting when they were kinda limited.

But yeah this whole argument just really... dumb.
In post 318, pidgey wrote: But yeah this whole argument just really... dumb.
In post 318, pidgey wrote:just really... dumb.
In post 318, pidgey wrote:
dumb
Just in case you were wondering my thoughts.
In post 325, Nero Cain wrote:Maybe I was originally right about Pid. He's misrepping like crazy here.
Probably not. Why would scum-pidgey get involved in this fuck show that's occuring, instead of just letting it play out around him?

Through the shitstorm to page 15, away to work now.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #710 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:10 pm

Cabdhead is gonna datamine this and catch up officially tomorrow, so hold me to it.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:28 pm

In post 742, Josh_B wrote: If SqG is on
one of the Mafia teams
, do you think the "Pidgey scum hunting right out of the gate" comment was an indicator that Pidgey's displaced vote was spot on.
Quick Quesiton for anyone that cares to answer. Has multiball been confirmed?

Because if not we're powerlynching the fuck out of Josh_B right now.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #849 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

In post 765, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 710, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Cabdhead is gonna datamine this and catch up officially tomorrow, so hold me to it.
OK.

Vote: UnfriendlyNeighbors
Cool, call me when you place a real fucking vote.
In post 766, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 763, pidgey wrote: Unfriendly looks townish, even if a little too safe at times, wish he'd gave more stand out points.
That's the problem. I have a hard time believing that Cabd as town would be playing it safe.

-Bulba
Considering Cabd hasn't made any posts of real substance either, I wouldn't say he's been playing it safe. Most of them have been me.

I'm still back on page 15, but planning on powering through tonight and tomorrow hopefully.

VOTE: Josh

I'm putting our vote here for the time being for the multiball comment. I think Cabd will agree until we sync up properly at least, time will tell.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:33 pm

In post 905, Cabd wrote:
In post 904, BulbaFenix wrote:That's my point. I'd expect this from you, but not from Cabd. I'd expect Cabd-town to be having a bigger influence on the game than he has.
That's because mac and I have been nearly incapable of syncing up, and in the first game with a new hydra, i prefer to play it as a unified front until i get a sense of how the partnership operates. I've got shit going down in our personal topic, you'll see content from us when it's ready.
Damn it I was being good and everything.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #908 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:44 pm

In post 907, BulbaFenix wrote:Assuming you're town, you do know that Mac's attack is bad, right?

-Bulba
No need to assume, it'll be very evident in the wall o reads i'll have once we sync. I haven't even been paying attention to this game to be quite honest, what "attack" do you mean?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #909 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:44 pm

Because if you meant the josh B thing that was me in passing. That's about the only "attack" I've made.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:55 pm

In post 912, vezokpiraka wrote:Josh is right.
Also that doesn't feel like town cabd even though I have limited experience with her.
vote unfriendly neighbours
Three guesses at to who has literally NEVER played with me before, and the first two don't count. (Also I'm male but I'm not that snippy about pronouns)
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1024 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:34 pm

On page 26 so here's a bit of a catchup and maybe you can see how fucking stupid this wagon is. People keep saying "wehhh, cabd not posting is not to his town meta!!!" but people CONVENIENTLY fail to point out that lurking is not to his scum meta either. it's a fucking cheap place to park your vote for the rest of the game day and act like your doing shit, when in reality, all you've done is point out we're not invested in this game as of yet (yeah, fucking shoot me for it) and I fail to see a reasonable fucking opinion on why we're scum that does not include the word lurking.

Other than Yates' multiball vote, which is pretty stupid (possibly on both sides, by us and him) but I'll get to that at some point in the future.

Anyway time to communicate the notes I have Chandra's reads around about looked really weak mainly because the scumreads were Kid A and jklash who looked like pretty easy targets at that time. Although they did say it wasn't all their reads, it was a cause for concern and it gave me a scumread on them and yes, it was only because the 2 scumreads they had were easy enough targets. Deal with it. I also thought his Rufflig wagon hop was quite convenient that he "forgot" it on his list of reads - not sure how you forget your reads like so but hey ho.

mozamis looks pretty town from what I've seen here up until this point - he explains where he comes from with all of his reads and his thought process generally looks like it's town trying to figure shit out. He joins pidgey as a solid townread for me. Mozamis, you asked about my vote on Squirrel Girl at some point during the course of these 26 pages and that can be explained as an RVS vote, that's it.

- once again I'm brought back to Chandra and yet more convenient posting with the "I was just about to say I can explain on request!" line she was pulling here, but overall through her next three posts explaining her reads, I think there's still a chance she might be town. I think admitting to not trying to lynch her scumreads right now is quite a strong stance to take as scum, it's quite out there so to speak and it made me push her back to null rather than a scumread.

Rufflig is a difficult one because I've played with scum-him very recently (as a scumbuddy) in Tales of the Abyss mafia. But with that said, I can't remember that much aspects of his scumplay, and haven't played enough with him to know what his townplay looks like. I tend not to notice these things, but Cabd might, since he modded that game. I was too focused on not getting lynched to notice Rufflig's play, to be honest.
ThAdmiral wrote:to clarify, however, I thought your post was terrible because you were attempting to drum up support for a kida lynch using his inexperience, tendency to jump from wagon to wagon, and fear that he could negatively impact the game later (when there are less people) as reasons. None of these relate to him actually being scum, just a hinderence. In fact you imply he is town with the line "what's he going to be like when the town pool is getting smaller and smaller and the scum are becoming more and more manipulative in their play style?", i.e. if you think he is liable to be manipulated by the scum clearly you don't think he is one.”
This is a good point, means I'm probably going to be happy with my vote on Josh for now.
In post 619, Yates wrote:
In post 614, beastcharizard wrote:What makes you think that?
Sorry, was checking Jason games for day killers and I'm not finding one. So the last game I clearly recall having a day kill was in [ur=http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... #p4654410l]Harry Potter[/url] where Tammy was an SK. And that's memorable more for the "leashed SK" debate.
There are 2 rather weird things here;

1) How 2 and a half friends banged your mother had a daykiller in it, and is one of Jason's recentish games so I'm not sure how you missed it
2) You were in that game, so I'm not sure how you forgot it either

What's the deal, Yates?

This is the end of my catchup for now, probably will continue to read for now. You guys made me wall :(
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1025 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:10 am

In post 850, Yates wrote:
In post 849, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:I'm putting our vote here for the time being for the multiball comment.
This is a really terrible excuse for a vote. Why are you ignoring the fact that there is a high likelihood of this being a multiball game - no inside info required? And further, that Josh wasn't the first person to bring that up?
Spoiler:
Could be inferred from the links provided in my post [though I will grant you I hadn't thought of it until someone else brought it up]:
In post 499, Yates wrote:Are you assuming scum didn't receive fake claims for some reason? My experience with Jason's games is that he does give them out:
WWE
Heroes of Comedy - it doesn't say in the end game but I had a fake claim of Ross Gellar
DC Universe
Inbetweeners Mafia

That, I think, should suffice to illustrate that Jason typically gives fake claims.
Displaced is the first person to actually
say
multiball:
In post 578, displaced wrote:I know from past experience he's a decent player and could help us catch scum (regardless of his own alignment, yes, before anyone goes crosseyed Im going to be assuming multiball. Sue me or something
I concur with that assessment:
In post 579, Yates wrote:
In post 578, displaced wrote:yes, before anyone goes crosseyed Im going to be assuming multiball.
I will go on record as supporting this theory. Nothing to be ashamed of. It will likely sort itself out by morning - obviously - but there's no reason NOT to think this will be multiball based on all the big theme games Jason has moded in the past. Fake claims and multiball are mod meta.

So that's my last setup spec post of the day. :lol:
If you search his ISO, Josh first mentions multiball in post 602:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:It makes me feel like the Yate's/SG war was Faction on Faction considering the misreps that were coming from both sides.
But Ctrl+F doesn't check the contents of the spoiler tags. Right at the top of that same post, this is said:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Pidgy486and/or Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game that has put behavior of several players into question.
At the beginning of the game(p1) 3 people came on strong as role fishing after Aronis claimed to have an awesome character.
Squirrel Girl
Ruflig
ZZZX
It isn't absurd to want to know who got what character, but the issue against these three is that both SG and Ruf were both like, "IS IT A DOCTOR?!?!"
And it was ZZZX's second attempt for role fishing, the first being against SG.

Then there's the follow up. Ruf praising SG for her knowledge(17) and SG giving a random, yet pointed role description of an antagonist character(18). I wish she would have called dibs. We'd be sure she was scum.
Forward to SG rolefishing KidA(not that far (21)) and Ruf voting Aronis and explaining his case against Aronis's "minor role fishing"(152) as opposed to his own full on role fishing mentioned before
Also, ThAd challenged him on this already and it was already addressed. These posts happened:
In post 608, Yates wrote:
In post 602, Josh_B wrote:Yates(499) alerted me to the probability of two scum factions in this game
You're welcome. I also subtly hinted this is likely a multiball game in in post 579 when I said "there's no reason NOT to think this will be multiball based on all the big theme games Jason has moded in the past.
Fake claims and multiball are mod meta
."
And you challenged him:
In post 744, Josh_B wrote:
In post 743, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 742, Josh_B wrote: If SqG is on
one of the Mafia teams
, do you think the "Pidgey scum hunting right out of the gate" comment was an indicator that Pidgey's displaced vote was spot on.
Quick Quesiton for anyone that cares to answer. Has multiball been confirmed?

Because if not we're powerlynching the fuck out of Josh_B right now.
Why would think anything different?
Hasn't it already been stated that multiball is part of Jason's meta
. I could start FoSing Team2 right now if you want, but they seem to be interested in rooting out Team1. With so many players in this game, and only getting one lynch per day, I think I'll stick with where I'm at.

So now I'm left to wonder if this is an intentional misrep or if you are legitimately not reading the game - or even posts DIRECTLY ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS.
I don't care whether the multiball comment has been made beforehand. The wording of Josh's comment was extremely strange given the circumstances, and it doesn't really match the town-thought-process of finding scum, regardless of whether they're on different teams or not

Maybe I just don't understand it. :(
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:12 am

In post 883, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 876, Chandra Nalaar wrote:My primary qualm about UN being scum is "if they were scum, would they really suck this badly?" They're better than this either way, though.
It's Cabd. Mac is generally useless but this seems different than Cabd town.
Nero say it ain't so!

It also feels different from scum-Cabd too!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1027 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:20 am

In post 968, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 967, ZZZX wrote:This song is sent to Josh, Idk how he is town read by everyone... lol
Heh, not everyone. If my unofficial vote count is correct, Josh_B is tied for the largest wagon with UnfriendlyNeighbors, Yates and myself.

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors

Oops, make that a three way tie for second place; I don't like any of the second place wagons. Everyone else is either not voting or on a vanity wagon at this point.

@Josh_B:
Psst. Josh, your case on ZZZX depends on UnfriendlyNeighbors flipping scum. Until you prove UnfriendlyNeighbors is scum, you don't have a strong case against ZZZX. Luckily, there is already wagon support for you know who ...
What the fuck is this? There's literally zero mention of us in your ISO if I recall correctly, and you pull this bullshit out?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1037 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:13 am

Town:

6 Aunt Jemina* Cabd's read, one that he's keeping to himself for now for ~~meta reasons
21 pidgey
10 BulbaFenix (Bulbazak/Fenix Hydra) <--bulba's excitement at thinking he FINALLY got scumcabd reads pretty damn genuine. Shame he's wrong, but you'll manage one day bulba!
18 Squirrel Girl <---meta; strong voice; not afraid to be transparent about stances; groovy (cabd's read)
16 mozamis
PLUS whoever the daykiller is, they're probably town. From memory, I think it's JKlash?

Lean Town:

20 ArcAngel9 <---meta tell - Cabd's reasons.
13 Umbrage <--meta tell from stalking him a few games, plus some cool data nacho shared with me one time (Cabd)
19 Malakittens <--with reservations about how mala plays this, she has recently upped her scum game tremendously, so no free pass to townland like wicked (Cabd's read ~ holy fuck Mala is in this game?)
14 ZZZX - his frustration at feeling ignored felt rather genuine so I've stuck him here for now.
15 Viomi <--I really like the entry into the game

To sort (Nulls):

2 The Rufflig
5 Nero Cain <---Nero's said a lot but even after reading i remember little of it. TO sort, then!
8 Kid A
12 UniversalSlutBus (Alexcellent/JKMatthews hydra)

17 ThAdmiral
22 beastcharizard
24 Chandra Nalaar
25 displaced*

Lean Scum:

1 Yates <--need to go do a few dives to sort this out for sure, but really not liking the positional stuff he's doing in relation to SG.
11 PeregrineV - This is partly because we're townreading Aunt J and apparently, she's rather good at reading Grinny, but I don't like his push on us right now.

Scum:

4 vezokpiraka <--hops on my wagon with a flimsy line parroting bulba, when he's literally NEVER played with me.
7 Josh_B <--practically claimed scum, his follow up to my slip accusation reads caught scum

This is where we're starting from our initial sync.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1038 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:15 am

In post 1034, displaced wrote:Also why is Cabd so detached from the game?
The reason is sort of personal and has to do with life events and my health, so you'll have to forgive me for not going into more specifics past this post. Suffice to say a medical condition of mine has gotten worse to the point of denying me sleep in a general manner. Google "severe gastric reflux" if you're that curious, but I'm not gonna dwell on it. This isn't unique to this game, but I fully admit that this game is the least visited of my current set.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1039 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:18 am

Either way it doesn't matter because I'm here now and ready to engage people, so have at it.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1086 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:08 pm

In post 1080, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1077, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Oh, I forgot to add
-your slot daykilled some random lurker for no apparent reason

im just gonna claim vt now and leave it as that

i think he fake daykilled
I'm going to play the straight man to this comedy routine and ask you to confirm this is trolling.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1087 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:09 pm

In post 1084, Nero Cain wrote:I kinda agree that if Cabd is having health problems
With all due respect I'd rather table this topic going forward. It's not something I'd lie about, but it's not something that I should be letting affect my play either.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1088 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:10 pm

In post 1040, vezokpiraka wrote:I've seen cabd in mean girls mini. Discrediting noted.
You were dead when I entered the game, and I literally entered the game, made a few posts, and hammered the last scum. Are you claiming an entire body of work meta profile from that single game?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1089 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:14 pm

In post 1045, Aunt Jemina wrote:I would very much like an explanation on the Zexxy and Vimmy reads.
Only if we get a sappy nickname.
I can tell you with near-100% certainty that this is a town Nero.
I can see where you're coming from sort of, but depending on what markers you're using, he's been able to emulate some of his towntells in his recent scumgames.
Fliggy and Kiddy are also both sweet-reads. Thaddy is another one.
Noted, will trade data for data on these eventually.

Grinny is in fact a concern, but I am not scumreading him at the moment; I am focusing more on vezzy.
What do you make of his (vezok's) positional shift on my meta coming from a game we never co-existed in, and citing that as his "doesn't feel like town cabd " statement?
Also, why is there a division in your nulls?
We pasted all the names into our private hydra topic, and then dragged and dropped names into categories. I forgot to delete the space when posting it here.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1216 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:13 pm

There's little time left, and I'm currently bedridden (and I haven't heard from mac today at all), so I'm gonna say just go ahead and wagon us if you guys think it'll cause read resets tomorrow from anyone town.

We're nothing special so it's not a huge loss.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1217 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:14 pm

In post 1215, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 1213, mozamis wrote:@ SqGirl- No, I didn't claim equal willingness. I said the Yates wagon was a joke. I refuse to vote him. Likewise Josh. Ruffling may well be town, but there is a small chance she's scum, so it's the lesser of the evils.
My bad, mixed it up with UN in my head there. WOuld you switch to UN then? I have a fluffy tail.
Of course, YOU lynching us means you're committing suicide, character wise, but eh?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1219 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:15 pm

In post 1151, Aunt Jemina wrote:It should be noted that your posting is a mixed bag and I am waffling. Posts like this give me a sour feeling, but your reads list and some other elements of your posting give me sweet feelings.
I fully and readily admit this game has been nothing short of a disaster of play. Various reasons outside the game paired with trouble engaging into the game have led to this...

I don't know exactly what meta markers you're using on me here, nor do I expect you to share, but as a meta user you should know from my profile that my alignment and my posting rate are not tied.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1222 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:16 pm

In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:Yates was replacing out for personal reasons and that's like sympathetic sounding....
Yates replaced out due to a death in the family. It's posted elsewhere if you go look.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1223 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:17 pm

In post 1221, Metal Sonic wrote:alignment and posting quality are they tied then ?
Spoiler: likeeeomgselfmeta
My games are usually more smooth when I'm scum. Compare something like FE:A to NY165
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1226 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:19 pm

In post 1224, Metal Sonic wrote:well this game you are horribly un-smooth

i didnt even think that you were cabd until i took a look at page 1 and "lol who is in this hydra"
As I said, out of game things are keeping me from playing how I'd like to.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1227 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:20 pm

In post 1225, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1222, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 1220, Nero Cain wrote:Yates was replacing out for personal reasons and that's like sympathetic sounding....
Yates replaced out due to a death in the family. It's posted elsewhere if you go look.
oh...I did not know this. Do you think Yates is town?
I don't have a town read there, no. I think the positional stuff he did around dancing with SG looked skeevy as fuck. I'd switch to that wagon if I had to.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1231 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:23 pm

In post 1229, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 1223, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 1221, Metal Sonic wrote:alignment and posting quality are they tied then ?
Spoiler: likeeeomgselfmeta
My games are usually more smooth when I'm scum. Compare something like FE:A to NY165
can you link?
All my games except for a recent few I've yet to update are here: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cabd
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1234 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:27 pm

In post 1233, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1227, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
In post 1225, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1222, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:
oh...I did not know this. Do you think Yates is town?
I don't have a town read there, no. I think the positional stuff he did around dancing with SG looked skeevy as fuck. I'd switch to that wagon if I had to.
You should 'cause like the Josh B wagon stinks and if you're willing to lynch yourself over scumreads then I'd be perfectly ok with that!
Why does it suck?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1237 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:28 pm

In post 1236, Metal Sonic wrote:what do you guys thin kof josh b reaction

i just had to do it
Your shot was so obviously fake, I don't really think any reaction it garnered will be worth much.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1240 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:34 pm

And what do you make of his screaming that I'm a mafia PR and then going after the people defending me instead?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1243 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:38 pm

Hah. Duely noted, sir cain.

I'll sheep you for now, I'm gonna try to go back to sleep, I've been up and down all day, I'll check in a few hours from now.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: yates slot
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1244 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:39 pm

In post 1232, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Would lynch Yates before UN, would vastly prefer giving that slot a chance to play. It would probably be more engaged if it was scum.
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but my engagement isn't a perfect tell, as I'm aware of it and used it once to escape a lynch as scum. (Tarot Upick micro)
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (isolation #41) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:59 pm

In post 1246, Squirrel Girl wrote: I also am pretty happy with what just happened.
?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (isolation #42) » Thu May 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Yates slot might be town by the way, but I need to read the last few pages. Will probably get to that tonight if the deadline hasn't expired.

Unvote

Also Metal Sonic, the unconfirmed town, can stop attempting to direct our PRs, thank you very much!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1353 (isolation #43) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:01 am

I told you i'd be here before deadline, relax.

Mac thinks yates slot is town because his scumbuddies would be bitching for a deadline extension to save his bacon.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1355 (isolation #44) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:03 am

That is L-1. I am here to hammer if there is no word.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1356 (isolation #45) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:22 am

I'm hammering and going back to sleep iff nobody has last words in the next few minutes.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1358 (isolation #46) » Fri May 02, 2014 4:35 am

VOTE: ruff
passing ouy now bue
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1412 (isolation #47) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 pm

In post 1339, BulbaFenix wrote:
In post 1329, The Rufflig wrote:
In post 1326, BulbaFenix wrote:Seriously! Why isn't this dead yet?
Because I've been contributing to the game and scum hunting. Something you can't say about a lot of the players on the top wagons. I get accused of "sneaking" onto wagons that I push. Ha! Then I get suspicions thrown my way when I drop the same wagon because it doesn't seem so likely to be scum any more. Take a look at the players voting the top two wagons. How many of them have contributed anything to
either
any wagon besides a simple vote and that they are oh all so sorry to have to place on someone due to deadline crunch. Damn few. I bet they won't be looked at on day 2 either. So, hey! Have fun lynching the townies and helping scum to victory!

So, Bulba, do me a favor. Take off the blinders after I've been lynched and give pidgey and Chandra another look see. You'll find out that I was spot on about them.
I'll look into Unfriendly Neighbors. How about that?

-Bulba
How was your reading session, bulba?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1482 (isolation #48) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Sigh. Can we not do the adhom back and forth?

In camp "probably fake" for the record.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1484 (isolation #49) » Mon May 05, 2014 6:58 pm

You too metal. Just stfu about this and go sit in the corner if you're not going to help sort the rest of the player list.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1485 (isolation #50) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:00 pm

Hey bulba now that you did your meta homework and came around, wanna be in thread masons with me and wreck some shit?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1486 (isolation #51) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:00 pm

And no letting penguin_alien whisper sweet nothings into your ears this time, either!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1489 (isolation #52) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:02 pm

I still feel Josh is likely scum but I'm willing to listen to those making a case that it's a town derp.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1490 (isolation #53) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:03 pm

In post 1488, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Please do UN, I'd love to see you attempt some actual sorting. Then maybe I'll be able to attempt to read you!
Yeah sure, if you really need help. Now that my games are down to only one or tqwo, and I've got new meds, I'm ready to kick some ass, etc, etc.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1491 (isolation #54) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:04 pm

For the record my working theory ATM is 5/1/19
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1494 (isolation #55) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:06 pm

In post 6, Squirrel Girl wrote:
Vote: Yates

Edit: Gah
Edit Edit: Gah, gah!
Both scum RVSing a partner? Yates slot isn't confirmed town, but I don't think it's blackscum.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1495 (isolation #56) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:07 pm

In post 1493, Chandra Nalaar wrote:
In post 1491, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:For the record my working theory ATM is 5/1/19
Counterpoint: Other Jason games refer to one scumgroup as simply "scum" and their color appears to always be red.
I no assume this after cephrir's little trick in Fire Emblem Awakening he pulled to make us think multiball. Until I see a non-black mafia flip, I'm assuming SK.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1497 (isolation #57) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:08 pm

Yeah, in case you didn't notice I was checked out most of yesterday, I might repeat shit and you get to live with it.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1500 (isolation #58) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:13 pm

In post 1498, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Fine, fine, as long as you do work I'll stop complaining.
Heh. Even if I don't do jack OR shit, I have certain perks~
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1502 (isolation #59) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:17 pm

I'm the REAL squirrel girl, so there's that!
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1511 (isolation #60) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:38 pm

So can we kindly stop fucking shooting from the hip without asking for claims or anything? Because that would be super nice. Also "stabbed in the bacK' is one helluva flavor. Sonic, what is your character and why is he backstabbing?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1515 (isolation #61) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:39 pm

In post 1513, Chandra Nalaar wrote:Metal would it absolutely kill you to stop impulse shooting and act as a fucking second lynch?
I wore it better.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1518 (isolation #62) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Mmm, but if slot is an SK, why announce it publicly on your first shot? Unless your angle is that jklashwhatever realized he was fucked and replaced out to get over it.... which actually would explain why metal sorta kinda ish backpedaled?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1522 (isolation #63) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:50 pm

Bad as they may seem to you, bulbafenix is still town as fuck, Viomi.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1523 (isolation #64) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:51 pm

In post 1521, Viomi wrote:@Fenix, once again, I
apologize
for not sheeping main wagons. It's not my playstyle.

Fuck why don't people meta before making shitty cases?
Not everyone uses meta, speaking as somebody that does use it. Conversational style has shifted to become the main focus of 2014.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1524 (isolation #65) » Mon May 05, 2014 7:52 pm

Well, the fact that it is submitted privately points towards the SK theory being rather plausable.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1533 (isolation #66) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:24 pm

In post 1511, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:So can we kindly stop fucking shooting from the hip without asking for claims or anything? Because that would be super nice.
Also "stabbed in the bacK' is one helluva flavor. Sonic, what is your character and why is he backstabbing?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1538 (isolation #67) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:37 pm

Sonic, I'm already holding back the urge to policy lynch your ass into the ground for hipfiring twice, you've (and or your slot's prior owner) already claimed multiple times with inconsistencies each time, so fucking claim, or I will turn you into a slag heap.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1541 (isolation #68) » Mon May 05, 2014 8:42 pm

I don't care metal. Why should it being me vs mac make us trust you any more or less? Claiming your flavor shouldn't do jack shit to hurt you at this point. I'm not asking for a full role claim. I'm asking for your character. And instead you're stalling more than me at Ace Combat when drunk at 4AM.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1754 (isolation #69) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:41 am

My bad, will catch up shortly.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1783 (isolation #70) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:00 am

Bulba is "I would fakeclaim masons with him/fake a cop inno on him" level of town. And I'm pretty damn sure he feels the same, which is nice, it's great coming into a game with a strong townread for day two, with two scum down.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1785 (isolation #71) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:07 am

For rach it is, yeah.

Bulba you online atm?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1788 (isolation #72) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:15 am

In post 1786, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1783, UnfriendlyNeighbors wrote:Bulba is "I would fakeclaim masons with him/fake a cop inno on him" level of town. And I'm pretty damn sure he feels the same, which is nice, it's great coming into a game with a strong townread for day two, with two scum down.
IDK man, that whole accusing me of doing something he's doing and the waving away my link between Mala and SG while pushing his link between SG and Kid A seem pretty bad.
That is more a "is bulbafenix" tell than a scumtell. That hydra is... weird.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1789 (isolation #73) » Sat May 10, 2014 11:16 am

So Chandra, how did you plan on sorting me, since you expressed interest in doing so?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1947 (isolation #74) » Mon May 12, 2014 8:10 pm

more from me later, but bulba voters are bad and should feel bad.

Also, knifetree, does "kyubey" mean anything to you?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2039 (isolation #75) » Wed May 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Bulba, make time tomorrow and we're gonna inthread mason and effort, mmkay?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2159 (isolation #76) » Sat May 17, 2014 2:48 pm

I'm lurking because I'm lazy as fuck/dealing with some IRL shit right now. And also never getting lynched this game but hey~
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2213 (isolation #77) » Sun May 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Bulba, gimmie a reads list, theory i wanna test.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2264 (isolation #78) » Mon May 19, 2014 11:06 am

It's actually not one. There's an interesting set of conditions, see if you can piece it together.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2307 (isolation #79) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:34 am

Aunt J, deary, what is your read on us?
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2309 (isolation #80) » Tue May 27, 2014 2:12 pm

In post 2301, Chandra Nalaar wrote:It disturbs me, however, that the Bulba wagon is the only one I feel reasonably confident is comprised of townies.
Town or not, they're still totes wrong.

Also welcome back MS servers.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2368 (isolation #81) » Thu May 29, 2014 3:30 pm

Yes mala, you're right. So now think of how statement A can change t statements B and C. Rack your brain for a bit.
UnfriendlyNeighbors
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
UnfriendlyNeighbors
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2455 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:38 am

Got my prod, Mac is MIA, trying to contact him, may have it just become my main (cabd) if he doesn't get a hold of me.

(Also we're not mislynching bulbafenix today, give it up, folks)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”