Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:23 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 947, Viomi wrote:
In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 897, Malakittens wrote:Nero Cain, your post 134? The last game w/ SQ was Charmed and she wasn't spammy. Are you thinking of a different game?
you know the part where she kept telling me to post and crap eventhough I was not really around? Its that annoying attempt at being cute I was referring to. I like her a lot now once she pwned Yates but then again winning a logic war with Yates isn't hard to do.
In post 936, Viomi wrote:Illogical = Anti-Town

VOTE: Josh_B
lol no

Mala, in your last post you gave a reads list, why was the whole playerbase not on it?
I think this is something that we disagree on; That bad logic obviously = scum. Not my fault you can't understand that :L
Explain to me how bad logic is indicative of scum and not just derp.

-Bulba
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Viomi »

Too many old faces. I still hate Nero passionately.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 946, Yates wrote:
In post 943, BulbaFenix wrote:I love how you single out that one part of my argument and skip over the most incriminating part: Where you had been arguing with Nero all game, and where he had not posted in a hydra once.
In my defense - Nero is bad at posting. See above. Also, people post out of hydra all the time. Also, also, I actually *did* address this. I'm in multiple games. I just forgot.
My double post have absolutely nothing to do with you voting the Cabd hydra thinking that it was me.
In post 947, Viomi wrote:
In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 897, Malakittens wrote:Nero Cain, your post 134? The last game w/ SQ was Charmed and she wasn't spammy. Are you thinking of a different game?
you know the part where she kept telling me to post and crap eventhough I was not really around? Its that annoying attempt at being cute I was referring to. I like her a lot now once she pwned Yates but then again winning a logic war with Yates isn't hard to do.
In post 936, Viomi wrote:Illogical = Anti-Town

VOTE: Josh_B
lol no

Mala, in your last post you gave a reads list, why was the whole playerbase not on it?
I think this is something that we disagree on; That bad logic obviously = scum. Not my fault you can't understand that :L
I "get it". I agree that bad logic can=scum but bad logic can also come from bad town. So why is Josh's bad logic from scum and not bad town? Why are you singling out Josh and ignoring Yates and Ruffling who both have bad logic?

Why do you hate me Vi-omi?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:39 pm

Post by Viomi »

@Nero: Look at my Sig: Click Show: Click the link that says "Chrimi"; Remember who other-me is.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by Viomi »

And Illogical = Anti-Town

E.G. Scum or really bad town we don't want alive causing problems anyways.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ummm ok? Are you Saki or some thing?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Viomi »

No, I'm Chrimi. JFC how was that unclear?! We played in a game together, I believe.

And uh. I haven't read the thread yet. So I didn't see the other bad logic. I just replaced into two games and I'm catching up on the other one first.

In the mean-time though;
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure we haven't and you are confusing me with the other Nero but regardless...its fairly petty to hold a grudge on him.

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by Viomi »

No it was definitely you. I even remember the dinosaur and the shark with the RPG avatar. I almost hate you as much as uh.. Someone else.. Forgot their name, that's how badly I hate them.

Also if ThA is town we win because he's a badass if I remember correctly P:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so why do you hate me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok so why do you hate me?

Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Viomi »

I don't remember. Probably really bad logic and/or excessive rudeness. It was before that big site-crash that happened. I'm going to forget about it for now though, and just say we're cool unless I'm right about the lame logic + douchiness thing.

Alright, finished reading the thread of the a diff game and all, working on this one now.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well its deff not the logic thing 'cause I'm a great hunter. Could be the rude thing but I know we've played together as Viomi and you've never expressed your dislike of me so I'm a bit like "huh what?" Its like reading a Yates post with less of an attempted point!

town bloc of awesomeness

Nero/AJ/Bulb/SG/pid/chandra/josh
prob town

jk/arc/vezok/slutbus/umbrage/displaced/ZZZX
nullies

kid/moz/pv/mala/beast/thad
scum

Yates/ruffling/Viomi/UN

sheep me acordingly

BulbaFenix
BulbaFenix
Goon
BulbaFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by BulbaFenix »

In post 954, Viomi wrote:And Illogical = Anti-Town

E.G. Scum or really bad town we don't want alive causing problems anyways.
A solid town block can ignore 1-2 bad apples in the bunch to root out the scum still. And logically, you'll need a better case than that to sway the people.

~Fenix
Hydra of Bulbazak and Eddie Fenix.

Embrace the dissonance.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:05 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 937, Josh_B wrote:Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.
Let's lynch him and find out logical my theory is.

VOTE: ZZZX
In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

I suspect that ZZZX is a Goon and UFN is the PR that he is trying to protect.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.
So you say UFN is the PR mafia and you... vote me?

How contridacting yourself

Its called wifom Son
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am

Post by ZZZX »

Wifom is the wrong word here, I ment OMGUS
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 am

Post by ZZZX »

How I feel
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

This song is sent to Josh, Idk how he is town read by everyone... lol
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:10 am

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 967, ZZZX wrote:This song is sent to Josh, Idk how he is town read by everyone... lol
Heh, not everyone. If my unofficial vote count is correct, Josh_B is tied for the largest wagon with UnfriendlyNeighbors, Yates and myself.

VOTE: UnfriendlyNeighbors

Oops, make that a three way tie for second place; I don't like any of the second place wagons. Everyone else is either not voting or on a vanity wagon at this point.

@Josh_B:
Psst. Josh, your case on ZZZX depends on UnfriendlyNeighbors flipping scum. Until you prove UnfriendlyNeighbors is scum, you don't have a strong case against ZZZX. Luckily, there is already wagon support for you know who ...
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Viomi »

In post 962, Nero Cain wrote:Well its deff not the logic thing 'cause I'm a great hunter. Could be the rude thing but I know we've played together as Viomi and you've never expressed your dislike of me so I'm a bit like "huh what?" Its like reading a Yates post with less of an attempted point!

town bloc of awesomeness

Nero/AJ/Bulb/SG/pid/chandra/josh
prob town

jk/arc/vezok/slutbus/umbrage/displaced/ZZZX
nullies

kid/moz/pv/mala/beast/thad
scum

Yates/ruffling/Viomi/UN

sheep me acordingly
Oh? Then maybe I didn't dislike you. Huh.

I'm about a third of the way through reading and I must say... This game is going to give me a headache.
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Josh_B »

In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 937, Josh_B wrote:Whatever, ZZZX is scum, but why does he make it so obvious.

In post 932, Josh_B wrote:Sorry for the Tiny Text. I didn't do it on purpose. I tried to get that post out 3 different times and I finally just pared it down to the very basic concept.
ZZZX claimed that he hadn't read the posts despite him having commented on the posts when they occurred. Both times when he called me scum, his comments were misrepresenting the facts and forcing scuminess into my posts that wasn't there.

Now. ZZZX is scum and he's made it obvious which is an unnatural scum thing to do. So, I'm trying to consider his motivation for doing it. I think it's because of the recent snowballing on the UFN wagon. There is no way a scum would be so blatent about his misreps unless it was to save a partner with a PR.

P-edit. ZZZX, Not knowing what was said is one thing. Not remembering what you said is an obvious red flag.

Its called wifom Son
zzzx- Die you dirty post skipper, and hater against progressive thought.

@rufflig - I'm pretty sure you have it backwards. the case on ZZZX is independant from UnfriendlyNeighbors. But the obviousness of ZZZX shot through the roof after the wagon on UFN went up. UFN doesn't really have to be first, we can take out the goon, and be just as close to our wincon as we were before + I still have my eye on you Rufflig.

Nero- Join the crowd, stop tunneling on Yates and trying to start a counter wagon.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 970, Josh_B wrote:
In post 964, ZZZX wrote:

Its called wifom Son
zzzx- Die you dirty post skipper, and hater against progressive thought.

@rufflig - I'm pretty sure you have it backwards. the case on ZZZX is independant from UnfriendlyNeighbors. But the obviousness of ZZZX shot through the roof after the wagon on UFN went up. UFN doesn't really have to be first, we can take out the goon, and be just as close to our wincon as we were before + I still have my eye on you Rufflig.

Nero- Join the crowd, stop tunneling on Yates and trying to start a counter wagon.

When did I post skip?

Also how am I against progressive thought when I reply to ALL your posts with real reads and real scum-tells while your only case on me is that im obv scum ?

I still cant find your case, I find your play too much depending on AtE, It was once used by a great player I admire as town but it wasn't filled with this bs.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:23 am

Post by Viomi »

Reading ZZZX as town, in case anyone was wondering.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:24 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 1 Votecount 11

UnfriendlyNeighbors 4 - PeregrineV,Nero Cain,vezokpiraka,The Rufflig,
The Ruffling 3 - pidgey,BulbaFenix,Chandra Nalaar,
Yates 3 - Squirrel Girl,Kid A, Aunt Jemina,
Josh_B - UnfriendlyNeighbors,Viomi,ZZZX,
Chandra Nalaar 1 - beastcharizard,
UniversalSlutBus 1 - mozamis,
Mozamis 1 - UniversalSlutBus,
KidA 1 - Malakittens
Aunt J 1 - displaced
ZZZX 1 - Josh_B,
beastcharizard 1 - Umbrage

Not Voting

Yates
jklash12
ThAdmiral
ArcAngel9

Prods sent out

KidA
UniversalSlutBus
jklash12

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-05-02 13:08:05)

till Day 1 Deadline
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Rufflig
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
The Rufflig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:37 am

Post by The Rufflig »

In post 973, jasonT1981 wrote:Josh_B 2 - UnfriendlyNeighbors,Viomi
Josh B 1 - ZZZX,
@MOD:
*AHEM*

Mod - fixed, I feel like I have the hangover from hell, yet I have not had a drink at all :/
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Panic!
Where there's life there's hope. Be seeing you!
Wolf Avatar cropped from art by Deligaris@DeviantArt

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”