pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2383 (isolation #200) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2381, Kthxbye wrote:PM.....darling.....you're scaring the children.

Take a step back, breath, and realize most of us see you being a counter wagon. You're at 3 votes darling, relax.

Scum PM doesn't get nearly as passionate. I don't think she's faking this either. She's likely town.

@d3x: Thoughts on those on (or previously on) the PM wagon and PM herself? Do you read her as genuine or....?

ffs I just said you were town ktnx and then you do this.

d3x made a whole case defending me (he isn't wrong) so why are you asking him for his read?

you can't just blindly sheep him all game and then pop up a town read read only to question as to whether or not he thinks he has me as town when he has made it apparent that he thinks so.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2404 (isolation #201) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2392, House wrote:
In post 2377, pirate mollie wrote:
I bet house will never respond with why he thinks garmr is making the most sense

Not as long as you continue to misrep me.

I'd rather be mislynched than put up with stupidity.

:neutral:

I don't think that word means what you think it means. thats okay cos you think garmr makes the most sense so that right there tells me that you have no clue what you are doing regardless of alignment (altho 1 could argue buddying the VI is . I am pretty sure you are scum here.

I am asking you to clarify your statement that "garmr is making the most sense" and what and why you think he saying that is making the most sense. like you said that and I am asking you to clarify.

your refusal by saying that "you are misrepping me" is just another brick laid in the foundation that you are scum.

the other is that I am trying to work out if "player x makes the most sense" when they really aren't is a scumtell or not.

most recent example:

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/vie[post]wtopic.php?p=6316568#p6316568]post 219[/url], droog wrote:Going to say I like mollie
Her posts make the most sense of anyone"a
[/post]

from this game:

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=59528

awsum fucking game, town kicked ass. etl and kagami basically won the game for town by leaving the dance with their scum dance partners but reck and I did our fair share by managing to
not
kill each other cos we are always trying to which is pretty funny cos we are good friends IRL.

as second droog posted that I went to reck's mine's pt and was like "god droog is scum isn't he" cos I don't I think i am a player that is easily understood. in post game he said that I really DID make the most sense cos to him cos I was the only 1 offering reasons for my vote in comparison to reck who was naked voting and kagami who hadn't voted anybody all game. but I have this tell in 4 other games, all newbs, all replacements and I am adding it to my objective tell list.

the scum motivation behind it is cos it is a form of of soft buddying and when newbs replace into a scumrole they are already at a disadvantage cos of lack of familiarity with the playerlist. so they grab onto the first thing that makes sense
to them
but remember they are coming from a scum POV and it seems like that intention is harder to hide for them. I know this is something that is hard to understand I found objective tell pattern matching to be pretty reliable.

that isn't the only reason I am scumreading house tho. I am taking onboard tso's case too.

the game is stalling. there are 50 million alts, there are players who are MIA.

@ hostile intent
(warning this is ogg content that I am too lazy to put in spoiler tags)

lets chat now that I have figured out who you are. I feel like I have explained this to you before but I am going to go into more in depth about it. I am thinking you are offended by the word "retard" and I disagree. retarded means stunted growth and when I use it is I mean stunted thinking. calling some1 retarded is not an insult it is literally saying "your thinking in this game is stunted" calling some1 a retard might be borderline cos it means I think they are incapable of recovery from this.

and this is why: I have an autistic son who for years had a 69 IQ when he was getting around parental controls on the computer since the age of 7. he has expressive language disorder so yeah his tests will show retardation. very early on I tried to teach him that "retarded" in and of itself is not an insult, it is the intent behind it cos I was worried he would be called that and feel bad about himself which I did not want him to do. so i did it by, "hey buddy these are the areas that are hard for you!" and by owning my own moments of retardation. in other words I made fun of myself. I think it has worked he was recently tested again and he was placed at 106 but the school psychologist said that once his language skills fully develope he will probably test much much higher cos in the areas he tested well in he was demonstrating genius like skills.

I feel like treating the word "retard" as an insult to people who are retarded and unable to fully progress is an insult to them. its like saying they have no value as human beings when I have found these kids to be exceptional in other areas that I wish more human beings had.

so now that we have had this little chat will you stop getting upset with me using that word? you may still maintain a different view and that is okay just know it is not from malicious intent.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2414 (isolation #202) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2407, Josh_B wrote:Ok. I'm sorry. This has taken me three days, and I barely got to page 54. I really should be taking on going notes like I did last game.

Spoiler: Particularly scummy things that Mollie has done this game
Let's start with Stangercoug A weak vote with empty reasoning. This a pg2 vote. So probably an RVS, just not in her first post. It comes with a FoS on IaI and Vezok both for trying too hard. IaI wasn't being accused by anyone else of trying to hard with his two posts.
this is probably a scum thread slip
He was barely talked about for not caring about a PirateMollie refusal to participate in RVS by Titus. And certainly no one said anything about Vezok who she claimed to not be sad about his vote on her.
It's a serious one post later read flip.

include the beginning of my Titus suspicion here because..

Post 48. Accusal of an OMGUS on Strange. Strange has one RVS vote against PerV. What sort of OMGUS is she talking about? TWIE gets town points for . Titus clearly misreps the intentions of Vezok and IaI in but not the fact that Mollie has indeed given FoS's on the two people that have attempted to engage her at this point.
This is seriously starting to look like unaligned scum v. scum

Post there it is tunneling Strange. Good town reads here: Garmr, Vezo, Titus- Wait?! Vezok? Titus?
Titus interupts that nonsense again TSO's also gets town points.
Mollie sprinkles a little ad hom on character towards Titus
Surprise Bitches! Caught D3X is Caught! Strange is safe
AuntJ is town D3X is town
VOTE TD. IaI is sitting back now. I guess he wasn't as try hardy as someone imaginarily mentioned before. See and this is that nonsense everyone sees.
Is he try hardy or is he sitting back? Is it your way of saying hi? or does he clang? WTF?

Here's the moment I started getting suspicious
Her first thoughts on Kthx is that he is bussing Wake. Tiphaine isn't really scum, but Mollie is voting him to help the FF's pressure him, so that's nice.
Fluff reads again. D3X, FFE-FED, Titus, Garmr, Mom, Vezo, Kthx
are town.People who are no longer Town are AuntJ, and IaI, and StrangeCoug. No scum reads here, just persons of interest are Tipahaine
who she is voting but has not interacted with
. IaI, RachMarie, Josh B, TSO, Nero, Wake.
actually she barely interacts with any of these people directly

Kthnx is bussing wake, WTF? Titus counters again

Stranger is leaning town now.
{there is really no interaction with him whatsoever}
Titus goes into the unsure pile
{not to be confused with persons of interest}
PerV and Majiffy are prob town .

repeat Stranger is town, TSO not in the town pile.
Rach is scum with TSO. IaI, Nero, and Josh still stand out.

Town points for TSO. I hate it when you try to engage a player and they just keep ignoring you. is the worst. Did she miss the part where TSO asked her to explain a scum read? I hope not because is a reminder of a reminder

FFE-FED are still town. Titus is now unsure.
Of IaI, Josh, TD, Nero, and Wake, it's possible that one of them are scum.
{this is another nonsensical post.
1. These are those persons of interest she mentioned earlier, and they aren't even the people that she's been FoSing.
2. Has she interacted with any of these people? I mean she's talked about them, but has she engaged? -No I'm ISOing her and I don't see it}

tells Majiffy he's wasting his vote.
I suppose that's fine here, but later, she tell others that they're wasting thier votes by not voting
FFE-FED.

Nero is confscum?
{wait for it she waffles the crap out of
this read}

Is mollie avoiding answering questions from everyone? uggh

more Titus discredits. Also Why would Mom be Nacho or Tammy? Mollie said that the FFE-FED hydra is Nacho/tammy. I hate this logic- "Mom might not be town because Titus is town reading her" TSO gets a "bit of space" for nagging at her to explain her read on him
{I don't think she ever gave a reason either}
Add NotTheMafia and Inte to the list of Mollie FoS's
A NottheMafia vote. Well actually it's a Not_Mafia vote, but Not_Mafia isn't in this game. Mollie is seriously butting heads with Titus in this post, I don't understand the marginal sidestep towards a lurker vote.
I like that Mollie suggests that she isn't ignoring Garmr.
She's pretty much ignoring everyone else. I don't see how he's any different.
poof townread on TWIE gone, all because he doesn't have a read for a site flaker.

Kthx is scum. again.
References old site meta as a reason for scum reading Kthx/Wake.
Reads list.Very much disconnected. Lots of associatives, very little individual player assesments.

Summary: Mollie is completely waffleing on all of her reads this game. It first caught my attention when she accused Kthx of bussing Wake, but my read really flipped scum for me when she called Nero conf scum and then turned around and called Mom scum, and her reasoning was "Titus is calling Mom town, so Mom might be scum."
She has hardly been interacting with anyone in this game, which includes several people asking her over and over again to Respond.
She's using a lot of non game relevant information to justify reads and the is more full of associative reads than any actual player evaluations.
Mollies life stories are great! But completely not alignment indicative, or relevent to the game. Several people have called her scum, but mostly she attacks the player's integrity as opposed to attempting to explain herself.

FFE was one of her strong town reads which she later garnered votes for.
And, I think she slipped by referring to something that was said, but wasn't said in this thread. I.E. IaI is being accused of trying to too hard.

FakePedit. I know that Mollie was scum in a game with Okapoka recently who Fakeclaimed FBI agent.
The fact that she isn't fast wagoning that claim here, is hugely suspect.

VOTE: Pirate Mollie

mebbe that is why I dithered on whether or not he was scum FOR the claim!

and said that I had only seen scum fakeclaim this role even!

also I HAVE explained myself it isn't my fault you are so fucking stuck in trolleytrack that you are incapable of seeing it.

I also SAID I was posting OOG stuff so that point is pretty non sequitur.

at this point I just want euthanasia.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2420 (isolation #203) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2415, Josh_B wrote:Ok, maybe I'm not focusing on the specific part that "clanged" (do you mind if I use your word here?)

As far as I can tell, Titus is a town read, or a slight town read for you, and at minimum, she is certainly not scummy enough for you to vote her.
So, the logic behind a Mom Scum that you used is "Titus calls her town, so Mom might not be town"

That's a purely associative suggestion on why Mom is scum. It has nothing to do with Mom AT ALL. From what I've read, you don't even have Titus as scummy enough for this suggestion to hold water in the slightest.

titus is NOT scummy enough for me to vote her. I have met her IRL and she can be pretty stubborn.

she, like me, has weird angles to her scumhunting. the mom scumread was an allusion to a previous game (I more than likely mentioned this) where she had like 3 scum in her town bloc.

a lot of mafia gaming on this site will be player x can read player y and you learn to just go with it for it a bit despite what you might think.

there will be subtle references to previous games and it will take a while to adjust.

fluid reads are not scummy.

making associative tells is not scummy either, altho this is more player specific.

look at motivation.

town role pm >>>> town motivation >>>> town posts.

every single point you have brought against me is a playstyle issue.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2449 (isolation #204) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:19 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2437, jasonT1981 wrote:
Kise replaces Majiffy, thank you

holy jesus mother mary of christ thank god.

I forgive you jason for asking me to sign up for this game.

kise plz oh plz be town.

even if you are scum then buddy the fuck out of me and nk me plz
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2453 (isolation #205) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

funny cos I had came to this to ask to replace out.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2454 (isolation #206) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2426, Titus wrote:Mollie, don't use that word please. It makes me want to lynch you for using that word. You are town, so I won't actually do it but DAMN using that offensive shit makes it hard. I explained that to you at the commune. Just stop.

did you read where I think treating the word retarded as an insult is incredibly offensive to those who are actually medically or developmentally retarded?<----- yes or no
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2457 (isolation #207) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2432, Josh_B wrote:
In post 47, pirate mollie wrote:
IaI is accused of trying to hard
. throw in vezo for good measure!

This accusation was made against IaI by no one in this game evar.
It looks like she's bouncing off of someone else's statement and attempting to tie Vezok to it also. But no one ever accused IaI of trying to hard. No one. -At least not in this thread anyways.

^ this is the problem with this game comprehension.

I
was accusing IaI of trying too hard in a jokey manner in the third person cos we have a history together.

what part of vezo was a town read do you not understand?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2458 (isolation #208) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2455, Titus wrote:I did. You still asked to use it. I don't care if one acknowledges the history I hate the word being as I was almost labeled with it.

that is your issue not mine titus. this is why I taught my son what I did so he didn't wind up with self-loathing.

I am probably still going to use it since I am using it in its correct context.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2476 (isolation #209) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:18 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2460, House wrote:
In post 2458, pirate mollie wrote:
I am probably still going to use it since I am using it in its correct context.

No, there is no context in this game where the use of that word is appropriate when a player finds offense in it with cause, which Titus has clearly stated.

I wasn't calling titus retarded.

and I don't cater to people who get offended on other people's behalf.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2481 (isolation #210) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:17 am

Post by pirate mollie »

bringing the game back to focus.

I first thought that the vezo nk was cos he softclaimed masons with aj. thinking about it, it is kind of strange that would nk him over aj tho. it couldn't have been a fear kill cos vezo is not that strong of a player nor is a town leader type. his strengths lie more in his reads and he works with his townreads. he was a very odd nk.

I think there are most defo scum in the lurkers.

I am thinking about nero saying that I was nearly trust telling even tho I called agar an indie 1 time cos he smelled like it (turns out he was our traitor!) when I was in a game that I was in with him is kind of strange. while I would expect nero to be townreading me at this point it is a pretty strong conclusive statement that he has me as undeniably town.

on my wagon the 1 who looks the worst is jackal, even worse than house tbh. but I am taking on other things about house so i am still gonna vote house.

still think d3x, kthanx and probs tso and majiffy/kise slot (I just read maffy's iso and yup town) are town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2491 (isolation #211) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:09 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2479, Kise wrote:yeah im town af mollie but Titus didn't get the memo
so someone has a neutral recap to offer me so we can get down to business? bbl

oh thank god you are here. I am town kise. like beyond town.

d1 - there was some discussion on set spec and it being multiball. aj softclaimed masons with vezo and vezo townread her for it. vezo was the nk and flipped vt. he didn't really have any super strong pushes. ffe things was a compromise/policy lynch. there was also a lot of alt speculation.

d2 - a lot of players checked out. mom never posted and majiffy lost steam. house and I are the lead lynches.

on my wagon:

garmr - he didn't use the word search correctly and just used "multi" and mine were the only posts that came up, even tho "multiball" probs would probs have worked out better since it would have enlightened him on all of the discussion around it. it was pointed out that he missed a few posts where other players talked about multiball but he doesn't seem to care. we had a slapfight over it. now he is focusing on titus with equally bizarre points. I can't decide if he is being a VI or scum.

hostile intent - has claimed fbi agent. titus thinks he claimed sk. so does stranger kitty. I sorta kinda see him as scum cos the times I have seen where some1 claimed this they were all scum but he made a defense that didn't quite match up with his scum meta and researched it. he is active lurking at this point tho so defense is wearing thin.

jackal - as kthnx he has very few posts and never really explained his vote.

josh - has been hyperfocused on me from the get go and keeps bringing up posts out context and assigning weird interpretations of them. tso and aj think he is town so meh.

on house's wagon:

tso - made a case in of house!scum. that is why he is voting him.

moi - made a case in but I don't expect any1 to understand it and it is admittedly kind of weak. titus has him as town cos they have site experience together.

not entirely sure with the td and aj votes.

the isn't easy there is a lot of derp and lack of town cohesion. 2/3 of the playerlist are barely posting.

I don't mind being mislynched cos I am probs due since I haven't been mislynched since last year and it doesn't happen very often. but I intend to make my wagon look like poison to scum. I don't intend to make it easy for them.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2492 (isolation #212) » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:11 am

Post by pirate mollie »

"the isn't easy" shld read as this isn't easy
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2537 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2501, Garmr wrote:
In post 2491, pirate mollie wrote:
on my wagon:

garmr - he didn't use the word search correctly and just used "multi" and mine were the only posts that came up, even tho "multiball" probs would probs have worked out better since it would have enlightened him on all of the discussion around it. it was pointed out that he missed a few posts where other players talked about multiball but he doesn't seem to care. we had a slapfight over it. now he is focusing on titus with equally bizarre points. I can't decide if he is being a VI or scum.
/quote]

Fudge off I MADE ONE MISTAKE WITH THE SEARCH ENGINE ONCE YOU COULDN'T EVEN USE IT TWICE AND I DON'T GO ON ABOUT IT. Mollie you hate hypocrites yet your the biggest fucking hypocrite here. Don't know if scum or vi.

erm...I did use it twice that is how I knew you were using it incorrectly the first time you said that I was the only name that came up when you searched for multiball. it came up cos I spelled it multi-ball a couple of times. <------ you are still voting me for this very flawed reasoning.

also I am looking into some things. 2 things I noticed in the similarities of mine a titus's pushes is that there is a distinct lack of organic progression to your reads. you are not exactly trying to sort things out it is more that you are trying to fit what you wld find and make it fit into a scum narrative rather reveal the scum narrative through motivation where the posts would scum motivation. it looks like you are just trying to see what will stick.

I know in space madness you did have an organic progression in at least 1 read but I remember your read on syndrome in our hydra game didn't and it also showed a lack of understanding body of work but I didn't realise this until we lynched town!syndrome. I went with your read w/o looking into it simply cos I was not plugged into the game.

there is always at least 1 noisy overconfident scum in a game. usually.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2539 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2505, Garmr wrote:
Also I understand why mollie isn't hydra compatible with anyone except ns. Anything she doesn't understand is either vi or scummy.
But with that said

UNVOTE: mollie
VOTE: Titus

Titus has become clear the most scummiest player in this game.

where is this coming from considering I haven't had a hydra in this game and ours was only half-finished cos you got banned. so how is this relevant to this game?

@ every1

this is a blatant misrep and discredit. I have 30 hydras on this site to date. 5 of those did I ask other people; mostly people ask or suggest it to me. I find it strange that he would reference notty when I have zero completed games with him (like garmr) yet ignore my successful 1s with players like nacho, majiffy, borky, mastina, muffina, kuribo, dgb and desperado amongst others. oh and nero and anti. my hydras with desp, nacho, anti and bert get a lot of invites to games.

this is also weird coming from garmr since he was in a game with mine and desp's where we nailed the entire scumteam on d1 in 1 post. that was space madness mini.

I think I am done buying the too dumb to be scum routine. I am starting to think it is fake.

VOTE: garmr
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2544 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2525, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2512, d3x wrote:
I feel like I've said this before... multiple times. I have HI as Town because I can't see him as Scum.

So, D3x needs glasses.

I refuse to believe that Fake Claiming FBI D1 makes any sense as GroupScum b/c I cannot fathom GroupScum calling in a hit on themselves by a potential SK out there. It's a terrible Fake Claim for GroupScum, especially D1 under no real pressure with no information leading to the lack of an SK.

Yeah, It just seems so stupid. The only precedent for FBI agent, that I know of, are fake scum claims from scum. I say we lynch him and then if turns up FBI Agent we can be like "Oh shit! Jason ACTUALLY gave an FBI agent role." and we can say to Jason "Hey Jason, I can't believe you actually used FBI Agent in this game. What made you decide to do that? It's very uncommon and fucked us up with a mislynch."

Here's what I don't get though. You seem like you totally believe his claim. but let's say he is the SK. What's your opinion of keeping SKs alive?[/quote]

I have literally been saying that it is a stupid claim from grpscum but I have seen it 3 times come from...grpscum. like since d1 and that is why I dithered HI.

if I had any doubt as to whether or not josh was only selectively reading my posts I have none now. unsure if this is alignment indicative or not.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2545 (isolation #216) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:39 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2542, Garmr wrote:Fuck off i'm not the dumb one here you are. Your misrepping left right and center and not even reading the game.

so I take it you cannot refute this and cannot backup your statement that I am not compatible any1 but notty? I mean all any1 needs to do is look at my wiki to see that you are lying.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2553 (isolation #217) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2549, TheWayItEnds wrote:....

Just so you know garmr.

If you had died last night, and flipped hider.

It is unlikely that josh would be lynched off that crumb.

^ this.

and a hider is a VERY easy claim to fake as scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2557 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2554, Garmr wrote:
In post 2553, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2549, TheWayItEnds wrote:....

Just so you know garmr.

If you had died last night, and flipped hider.

It is unlikely that josh would be lynched off that crumb.

^ this.

and a hider is a VERY easy claim to fake as scum.

Whats your scum fake claim mollie?

I don't have 1. I don't need 1 cos I am town.

caught scum is caught scum and you are it my friend.

so you can carry on all over the place and still ignore that you attempted to discredit and mirep at a time when it was convenient to do so. cos it kind of looked like you were moving me into a townread (sort of, "I may be wrong about molliie!") and you were being forced into that you sure as hell wouldn't want town to listen to what I had to say. so that wld be an easy time to try to discredit me and comes from pure scum motivation in order to steer the game. there isn't a town 1 to be found. I doubt you have even looked at my wiki prior to this and bet you didn't it would be so easy to look up. you also probably didn't know I had that many hydras or that I had 6 or 7 completed games with. or that some are frequently requested.

so the sole motivation of that untrue easily verifiable statement (but might not realise is so easily verifiable) is a scum 1.

scum role pm >>> scum motivation >>> scum posts

like town wld be all "my bad" when confronted with facts cos they know that they provided other town with misinformation and would want to help correct that. but your reaction is not to refute the facts...probably cos you can't, or ackowledge that you are wrong but to meltdown all over the place and then scream that titus and I are scum. <--- not town.

your MO with your cases are not from a perspective of trying to sort but rather trying to construct a narrative that fits what you are pushing. this is piecemeal, selective scumhunting the authenticity in scumhunting is examination of body of work and working from there and you are not doing that.

also the correct play for a town positive on a hider claim is to
strongly resist any1 lynching your target
and you did not do this you let josh get strung up led by your top town read which is d3x. like since you were 1 shot you should have outed your role immediately since you are now basically vt and it wld have given town a clrd townie to work with! you might have gotten me lynched!, but instead you let him get strung up by your strongest townread in which YOU CLD HAVE CLAIMED! but no, you still didn't.

this looks like you made up a claim on the fly.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2560 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2558, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 2529, d3x wrote:@SC- What part of p makes sense to you in a way that SK-HI would be a higher priority than GroupScum-Titus?

What the post really did was put Titus on the table for me. However, despite the way the post is phrased, I think lynching Hostile Intent tells me more about Titus than the other way around. I do not think lynching Titus first tells me anything about Hostile Intent unless we're in multiball, in which case the number of kills should pin down HI's alignment. On the other hand, HI being BP SK condemns Titus, as that means she knows for a fact that at least one kill did not go through, something town would not know.

this has already been covered by "do you know who likes to lynch indies it is scum that is who" and why this may not apply to titus. and yet you voted
with her
. so what you are saying here is that scum!titus "might" know if HI was bp, yeah? so why are you voting WITH her instead of trying to find scum? cos you haven't done that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2567 (isolation #220) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ d3x

we are gonna fight. :(

garmr's play does not support a 1 shot hider claim.

like no way no how in any way.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2570 (isolation #221) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2568, StrangerCoug wrote:I have established my scum reads with some pretty reasonable certainty, pirate mollie. The only change to them since is that I now consider Titus-scum a real possibility. Do not simply say that I haven't been trying to find scum.

why exactly are you now considering titus!scum a real possibility?

I mean you are sheeping her HI!sk read I mean that could on some level mean that you are srsly looking for scum.

As for why I am voting with my scumread, getting rid of a third party serves both town interests and groupscum interests as it takes a kill with it. It's pretty universal to want to lose as few people as possible on your own side. If you can find a legitimate reason to accuse Titus and me of being scumbuddies based on my voting Hostile Intent, then I'd like to hear it.

in none of this have you answered as to why you are just now thinking that scum!titus is a real possibility. <---- this is the question.

you are dodging my question strangerkitty.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2580 (isolation #222) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2576, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2575, I have no creativity wrote:im board, lets make this fun

This right here. We are 104 pages in and 23 living vs 2 dead. At this pace, this game will eclipse the 1000 page mark :eek:

No offense, but I think for sake of interest, we need to get serious about lynching someone, and not just waiting for a deadline. But before we get there, here are a few thoughts along the way:

1) House asked what would happen if HI claimed he was roleblocked one night. If HI is telling the truth, the only person scared of him would be an SK, who I've never seen have roleblocking ability too. So yeah, if it happened, he'd be autolynched. Not liking the concern from house about a future event that isn't likely to happen while ALSO voting him currently. It's got to be one or the other, can't have it both ways. Either you find him scummy now and don't care about future events, or the future event is what causes you concern he is scum. House is the only wagon of more than 1 vote that I think I'd consider hopping on at this point.

2) Garmr's claim. Three possibilities:
a) garmr is lying scum, and josh is his buddy
b) garmr is lying scum, and josh is not his buddy
c) garmr is telling the truth, meaning josh is also town.

(yes I'm ignoring the possibility he is town and fakeclaiming, that would srsly be the worst town play possible).

Well based on a-c, Josh does not get lynched before Garmr, so my vote is obviously in the wrong place. And unless someone can tell me the theory behind why scum with almost no votes/pressure on them would do A or B, I'm going to assume both are town. If Garmr had 8 votes, maybe...but he had ONE at the time of the claim. Was the D1 crumb the best...I'm okay with it. I wish there was a better crumb D2 personally. But still the lack of a strong D2 crumb does not override an unneeded claim at L-11.

3) At the sake of being called out for a pot vs kettle argument, I'm going to agree with the many people that think some/most of the scum are laying low. With that said, I'm going to suggest more pressure on those low posters & low voters. If that means pressure comes my way, so be it. But for now, I'm going to vote a slot that I wasn't thrilled about D1 (Wake's) and between both Wake and his replacement, in 103+ pages now, has cast ZERO votes. Yes you read that right.

unvote: Josh B
vote: DrCirno

I find this post interesting.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2587 (isolation #223) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2581, Josh_B wrote:
In post 2552, Garmr wrote:Tried to point out he town slipped here and I was looking for reasons to town read him since I had a null-scum read on him yesterday. But god damn it's hard to make bs up for josh.

I think your claim was stupid. As long I'm not lynched in the thread, I'm a free ride to endgame. I also don't think either of us are being threatened. So your claim is kind of early. I also already knew that you investigated me in some way due to your agreement with my reads. You should have waited a few DPs before revealing this.

wtf, if you are clrd town how exactly are you given a freeride to endgame? who the fuck thinks like this?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2588 (isolation #224) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am done. I am so done. stick a fork in me and you will see charred meat.

I won't bleed red.

IaI is probs speaking from a (site wise) geriatric truth.

it is null for him.

there are a bunch of peeps who are not posting and getting away with it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2596 (isolation #225) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2593, Garmr wrote:
In post 2592, d3x wrote:I just finished the Garmr Iso for D2.

@Garmr- What made you Claim when you did? Why didn't you stand against the JoshWagon... like... at all? When did you decide that you were going to Claim Today? Why did you feel the need to "make bs up for Josh"?

1. I thought scum would flock to him and wanted to see the type of people voting him because his a easy mislynch.
2.I didn't want to reveal it to early and he wasn't in any danger so I keeped passively pushing he was town.
3. I decided to claim because I wanted to do a fuck you to mollie

In post 2594, Garmr wrote:This is all about telling mollie to get fucked after all the hypocritical ate she pulled.

so you didn't out for the betterment of your team, you outed cos you are a giant baby and can't stand pressure from me?

where is the hypocrisy? I am not the 1 who is trying to use aTe as a scumtell after aTe-ing around. that would be you.

I think you are lying through your teeth.

town who got a positive town result would have their case on me and then give a very clear indication "josh is town" if your gameplan was as you said in case i got lynched and I flipped scum. in other words you would be up for a nk and you would want to leave town a trail. <---- you didn't do this.

I am not scum but this shows a distinct cog-dis in your thought processes. I mean if you thought josh was an "easy lynch" like you say and you felt "oh so sure' that I was scum and would be lynched then you would want to town to be clear on josh's alignment since you had a clrd townie on your hands.

you made up this claim on the fly.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2612 (isolation #226) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:25 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2611, Titus wrote:@D3x, I did tell someone who I figured would help. There is the whole thing of attempting to get useful investigations as well. Instead of helping, ika just outs me.

did you track HI to the nk yes or no

cos that is cc who he went after unless he is mafia role cop but then you would have had the result of both.

now is not a good time to be even remotely vague.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2616 (isolation #227) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:31 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: hostile intent
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2617 (isolation #228) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

the only thing is that if you are mafia role cop then you cld lie about where he went.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2622 (isolation #229) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2618, Titus wrote:
In post 2617, pirate mollie wrote:the only thing is that if you are mafia role cop then you cld lie about where he went.

I haven't ruled out roleblock plus frame message though. Seeing Jason put flavor with the message was off but I figured I would roll with it softly until verification.

I wasn't going to risk another Gundam Seed.

why are you trying to rule out roleblock if you have a confirmed track result.

UNVOTE:

you just said you tracked HI to vezo.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2629 (isolation #230) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2627, Titus wrote:
In post 2622, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2618, Titus wrote:
In post 2617, pirate mollie wrote:the only thing is that if you are mafia role cop then you cld lie about where he went.

I haven't ruled out roleblock plus frame message though. Seeing Jason put flavor with the message was off but I figured I would roll with it softly until verification.

I wasn't going to risk another Gundam Seed.

why are you trying to rule out roleblock if you have a confirmed track result.

UNVOTE:

you just said you tracked HI to vezo.

I want to rule out all forms of fuckery bc the pm was wierd. Hence why I was hoping ika would gambit

you are claiming tracker and there is little room for an ambiguous positive result.

either you tracked HI to vezo or you didn't.

otherwise you are lying about your role.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2630 (isolation #231) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:35 am

Post by pirate mollie »

or your result.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2641 (isolation #232) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2629, pirate mollie wrote:
you are claiming tracker and there is little room for an ambiguous positive result.

otherwise you are lying about your role.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2649 (isolation #233) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2645, TheWayItEnds wrote:What part of

"HI visited Vezok"

Is weird to you?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2653 (isolation #234) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2650, Titus wrote:
In post 2647, TheWayItEnds wrote:Okay.

But now that shes outted why is she acting like HI is going to flip town all of a sudden?

Before she was outted she couldnt have been more sure that he was the SK.

I was expecting different behavior that would help me sort. I have doubts. They should be expressed.

the doubts were not clearly expressed before you claimed tracker.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2657 (isolation #235) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2654, Titus wrote:
In post 2653, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 2650, Titus wrote:
In post 2647, TheWayItEnds wrote:Okay.

But now that shes outted why is she acting like HI is going to flip town all of a sudden?

Before she was outted she couldnt have been more sure that he was the SK.

I was expecting different behavior that would help me sort. I have doubts. They should be expressed.

the doubts were not clearly expressed before you claimed tracker.

Yes. I know. Based on play I do not have many doubts. I did not rely on my result. My result sucks.

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2663 (isolation #236) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:36 am

Post by pirate mollie »

don't act like you can make a serious claim that you are tracker and then backpedal when you see it building steam and say, "the results must be bad!" when by your own word you think he has been scummy given your interpretation of his play.

the doubt would have manifested much earlier if you doubted your result.

eta: @ titus
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2668 (isolation #237) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:47 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2665, Titus wrote:Mollie, if I was scum, why not just leave ika out to dry and call bullshit?

I am calling bullshit on you. 1 scum at a time and I am not sure how I feel about ika.

do you have anything compelling on him? if so it is news to me cos I thought you were reaching out to him. repeatedly.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2671 (isolation #238) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: titus
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2672 (isolation #239) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2670, I have no creativity wrote:mollie can you help me get myslynched later?

im pretty sure beast woundlt care one bit

I am thinking you are scum at this point but you could always nk me and you won't hear another peep.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2675 (isolation #240) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2673, d3x wrote:@mollie- So you think that both Titus and creativity are Scum?

I find titus's result to be inconclusive as in I think it is fake.

the dynamic would be pretty interesting between the 2 on retrospect.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2681 (isolation #241) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

why aren't there more votes on titus?

with tracker results you get a clear result. titus by her own words got a clear result.

and now she is backpedaling.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2712 (isolation #242) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

cirno why aren't you trying to sort me out
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2713 (isolation #243) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:33 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also is HI really lynched I unvoted.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2717 (isolation #244) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2716, Kise wrote:Didn't read shit but saw someone killed someone

Unvote
Vote: HI

I'm town as fuck guys. Seriously.

so kise is scum. :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2730 (isolation #245) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2729, DrCirno wrote:
In post 2712, pirate mollie wrote:cirno why aren't you trying to sort me out

You speak like I take a hard time forming a read on you.

I'll probably have some decent reads once I catch up during night phase.

we can talk now
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2740 (isolation #246) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

cirno is scum
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2767 (isolation #247) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:24 am

Post by pirate mollie »

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2769 (isolation #248) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

^ kise is still scum guys

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

am i town trying to help town? YES!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2771 (isolation #249) » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:55 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2770, Garmr wrote:
In post 2769, pirate mollie wrote:^ kise is still scum guys

also I am not the sk. garmr is that is why he is banging on about me being the sk but wants to vote titus.

did you believe me about IaI? NO! do I expect you to believe me from here on out? NO!

am i town trying to help town? YES!

That's why I don't want to vote you your obviously helping town for the moment and mafia is a higher priory. Plus if I bang on the mark scum are going to end up shooting for the sk aka you. It's inevitable and it's a win win for town so I can't help but be happy about the situation.

^ sk

I don't usually go after indies I think it is a waste of time normally but look where his d1 open posts pointed to; indie hunting but not voting me.

SCUMZORZ ARE IN THE FUCKING LURKERS D3X YOU BETTER READ MY LAST FEW POSTS WHEN I FLIP TOWN.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2797 (isolation #250) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2796, Kise wrote:I await her answer but I fear I will have to lynch her with yall boys.

I am not the sk.

the reason I wanna lynch garmr is cos tbh I am unsure if garmr is grpscum OR the sk. what I find interesting is that you chose to ask me this and NOT garmr who voted me out the gate cos he saying I am the sk.

I have only been mislynched 3 times on this site in what is probably by now close to being a 100 games and I remember each and every 1 of them snd have taken notes. my play does not even begin to make sense from either an sk or a grpscum POV and any1 with half a brain shld be able to see that.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #2904 (isolation #251) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 2900, T S O wrote:Titus could be scum, but House's weird scumfuck play surrounding her makes him scum too.

VOTE: House

this is so full of no.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3019 (isolation #252) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

titus why do you not think the mafia nk di go through? cirno is dead.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3022 (isolation #253) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3020, TheWayItEnds wrote:I mean it doesnt matter because there still isnt one in the game.

But the wiki doesnt actually say a framer from another game cant interfere in ours.

So maybe thats whats happening.

wat
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3037 (isolation #254) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: titus
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3039 (isolation #255) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:46 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3038, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3029, Kise wrote:Nero what's happening?

trying to get SWTOR to work

OMG ARE YOU PLAYING THAT GAME????

I LOVED IT
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3041 (isolation #256) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

yes I am scum. oh how clever you are for figuring me out.

game has gone to shit and idrgaf
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3051 (isolation #257) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:02 am

Post by pirate mollie »

game went to shit when the mod decided to let people lurk the shit out of this game.

and is still letting it happen.

this is how pikman went down and town lost. I told you people that IaI was scum but it took a sk/vig to get you people to wake the fuck up.

I am telling you that garmr is scum and no1 is listening to me. his angle that I am the sk cos on n2 is NOT the time to nk a lurkerscumread in a 20+ player game and I feel incredibly insulted that some1 would think that I was that stupid. the talk about framers is fucking nonsense.

until jason decides to *I dunno* do mod things like prod people when he is supposed to or give a fuck or change game title to "50 shades of derp" then I idc.

I would very much like to be mislynched but unlike the previous 3 times I have zero good feelings about any1 except for d3x and kthnx and mebbe kise. titus is a sister so there are never hard feelings there.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3055 (isolation #258) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3053, Kise wrote:is pikmin the one where u and dgb went at it?

yes. :(

but we have kissed and made since then. I have think she is 1 helluva woman and in games I try to give her space.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3061 (isolation #259) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3056, Titus wrote:
In post 3051, pirate mollie wrote:game went to shit when the mod decided to let people lurk the shit out of this game.

and is still letting it happen.

this is how pikman went down and town lost. I told you people that IaI was scum but it took a sk/vig to get you people to wake the fuck up.

I am telling you that garmr is scum and no1 is listening to me. his angle that I am the sk cos on n2 is NOT the time to nk a lurkerscumread in a 20+ player game and I feel incredibly insulted that some1 would think that I was that stupid. the talk about framers is fucking nonsense.

until jason decides to *I dunno* do mod things like prod people when he is supposed to or give a fuck or change game title to "50 shades of derp" then I idc.

I would very much like to be mislynched but unlike the previous 3 times I have zero good feelings about any1 except for d3x and kthnx and mebbe kise. titus is a sister so there are never hard feelings there.

I found that kill kinda likely from an SK mollie perspective. Kill your scumread. Ride the towncred.

then I am pretty insulted cos you don't leave this many town alive and shoot a lurker scumread on n2 it makes no sense whatsoever this came from some1 who does not love the sk role like I do even if it is LMS which is the only sk role that ms seems to use.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3064 (isolation #260) » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

@ kise nero

I played it when it first came out. you need windows for it I still think and I don't have it on my desktop I had it on my laptop.

what makes me sad is I never got to use my mouse which has 12 buttons that I could have set a sequence of actions.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3146 (isolation #261) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3144, Titus wrote:
In post 3141, TheWayItEnds wrote:Actually you specifically avoided claiming because you wanted Ika to gambit your shitty made up claim.

Then, if the flip turned up SK I assume you would take credit for it the next day.

If it didnt, you probably would have killed Ika and pretended your crumbs were for something unrelated.

Thats why you actually attempted to avoid claiming.

How come your narrative keeps changing?

You say I claimed tracker to frame HI. My crumbs came first.
You say my refusal to claim was based on taking credit despite my reasoning in thread.

You say scum motivation. I highlight HI was not a threat.

for some1 whom you thought was not a threat you sure wanted him lynched hard!

@ kise

I don't have a steam account! my kids do but I don't.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3172 (isolation #262) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

lol

back to thinking kise is town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3174 (isolation #263) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am pretty sure house thinks you are scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3213 (isolation #264) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

this is going to be funny and I don't even give a shit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3221 (isolation #265) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3207, Garmr wrote:I'm used to micro/minis.

this doesn't even begin to explain how you can't do math
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3224 (isolation #266) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3222, Garmr wrote:@Mollie

What is the formula for number of scum then?

the same way it has always been

1/4 of the playerlist sometimes plus an sk sometimes this is included in the 1/4 or a traitor. it really depends on the mod.

you can cherry pick all the fuck you want cos your case is solely based on that. I get the feeling you know I am town but think it will be some sort of "coup" if you get me lynched. personally i think it is a dickish move. it shld be obv if scum actually thought that I was the sk and nked 1 of their own they wld nk me and if they didn't they would try to get me lynched...which is what you are trying to do. it seems like you and titus were obsessed with the sk and do you know who worries about sks it is scum that is who. just look at titus and this is an all around objective tell that you missed. instead you were too busy trying to tie titus and I together as grpscum until you stepped away from that and decided to push an sk angle since that was a big component of your case.

ff- you and desp cannot meta pattern match and I wish you would just give up on it. I say "hi guys whats going on!" in most games not every single 1 of them but most and the spelling and syntax depends on my mood.

I say look at the nero/kise/possibly ank slot. garmr for possible sk or fuck if I know possible grpscum I dunno.

house and titus's exchanges were weird.

eta: house continues to be weird.

/done
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3227 (isolation #267) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3226, Ankamius wrote:I can see Garmr scum. The way IaI talked about him gives me weird oogly googlies.

would you like to point to something specific?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3274 (isolation #268) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3247, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3245, Josh_B wrote:With two goons dead and the encrypter making NK's I'm sorry that I ever brought up the possibility of multiball. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the remaining scum are more likely to be better PR's.

This was exactly why IaI's posting on Garmr pinged me.

are you...town?

I am going to go look at the IaI/garmr exchanges later when I have time.

do you have any in particular in mind? I am assuming you did a full read up and that is why you are going with that theory.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3279 (isolation #269) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I got to page 16 and my eyes bled. The spaming of the thread put me over the edge. I don't even remember Vezo or IHNC from that point. My issue is that we seem to have a decent idea that someone is the SK, and I have an independent read on that person based off past experience, yet we aren't going to lynch them because they are helping town? I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.

And if you are going to claim that there are other reasons for your vote out them or fuck off.

pedit- Mod killing- I think that most mods would like to avoid having to kill anyone, regardless of alignment. "Well informed entrance?" I read 16 pages of shit before giving up. My read on Mollie came from page 1, I've said as much.

and you are wrong!

I want you to sit with the very real feels that you are wrong. it is so fucking hard to tell scum from shit town in this game.

so then what is your relative tell that you are toting around? cos if you only read 16 pages then I am pretty sure I think I know what it is but I wanna hear you say so that i can point out how dumb you are!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3283 (isolation #270) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3282, Formerfish wrote:Mollie, insulting me didn't work in HP and it is not going to work here. Don't think for a second that I am going to let you bully me with your onsite clout. I don't know you irl and could honestly not give a fuck if this is how you are going to act every time I call you scum. And why don't you tell me what you think my tell is, mostly because I already asked once and you ignored me, but also a little bit because I am not sure if you know what it is right now and would rather have that in my back pocket for this game and the future.

I have told you what what dumb fucking tell you think you have on me twice now.

I am politely asking you to step outside what you think you know and look at the game from a global perspective instead of trying to orient yourself from some notion you have where you think you can read me off of 16 pages. I just referenced a game where desp did this same thing and town wound up being slaughtered.

srsly fucking step back if you are town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3298 (isolation #271) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3296, d3x wrote:@TD- I am terrified that after all this time, your posting is lining up almost 100% with my thoughts/Reads. I'm not really feeling ScumHouse, though. Also explain KthxTown, plz.

@Garmr-
In post 1115, Yiley wrote:I'm keeping up with the game,but I am being replaced
This is Scum posting.
In post 2280, Jackal711 wrote:Let's just lynch this and sort things out tomorrow.

VOTE: pirate mollie
This is Scum posting.
In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is Scum posting.

holy shit batman I forgot that jackal said that.

okay sold.

VOTE: formerfish
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3299 (isolation #272) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3295, TheWayItEnds wrote:So... Fish's entrance was pretty town.

So if someone could explain why theres a wagon there that'd be great.

I'm also pretty sure that mollie is not groupscum, so if someone could point me toward the "mollie is the sk" case, or at least remind me of who wrote it so I can iso them.

Because I'm pretty sure I missed it while I was in tunnel mode on titus yesterday.

go look at who pushed hostile (town) for being the sk then go look at who is pushing me (I'm town) for sk and go think about it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3303 (isolation #273) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3301, Ankamius wrote:This wagon is fine.

VOTE: FormerFish

Nero's still scum.

IAWTP
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3304 (isolation #274) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:50 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3302, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3296, d3x wrote:

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is Scum posting.

How so?

Do you think that scum, replacing in with half/most of his team dead, goes hard on the offensive with a "secret tell" that has a high probability of blowback if mollie flips town?

Because that seems unlikely.

its because he thinks I will flip sk (I won't i am fucking town). he feels certain but oh baby oh I am good with my lynch if it gets you will fucking lynch garmr. he even said in a convo 1 time "oh I bet i could you as scum" or "oh I bet you I can get you lynched". he is fucking scum or the sk.

I am with ank I think nero is scum too i said that yesterday. a jackel/nero isn't far fetched cos jackel barely posted (except to vote me just to get on with the game) and ff isn't even pretending to look at anything else. he has not iso-ed me (looks like scum think I am lynchable) he isn't even pretending to get a grip on the game. by singlefocusing on me he doesn't have to do anything. desp is his brother and my hydra partner (know him IRL too) and has tried to use this "tell" as both scum AND town. they have a hydra together and I know they talk a lot about mafia cos I have been at desp's apt when they were on the phone so I know that is where ff got it from or vice versa. ask him what his other reads are and how they were formed. he is a pretty analytical player if he is doing nothing but coughing up bullshit reads he is more than likely scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3323 (isolation #275) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3317, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3250, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 3248, Josh_B wrote:I'm still pretty sure that Garmr isn't scum.

Why are you pretty sure about that?

I have a town read on Garmr because I think he's town.

pedit. PerV I'm not really sure about that. I'll look into it more.

what is your read on jackal/ff?

you know the leading wagon?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3344 (isolation #276) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3325, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3308, d3x wrote:It's not a 1v1 {potential or otherwise} if he's but one of a contingent of voices crying mollieSK.

I wasn't saying MollieSK, I was saying that Mollie is not town. I don't give a shit if she is scum or 3rd party, as long as she is not town she needs to die.

And Mollie, I'm holding off on replying to you for the moment. I am going to point out though, this is the same exact way you treated me in HP from the dismissal, to the omgus, to the insults.

Pedit- lynch me if you like, but know this. You'll never know if I am truly gone. Each and every noise made in the night will cause you to look over your shoulder in fear. For one such as I never dies.

but i am town and I have been okay with my lynch since waaaaaay before you even joined the game. I am just going to do my part and scumhunt cos that is ALL I can do.

what are your other reads? do you even have any?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3387 (isolation #277) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3355, Garmr wrote:Wow only one of her targets were hunting scum I have reasons why the other two weren't scum hunting. Dex you will be the reason us town lose this game and sk wins if you keep mollie alive.

does this mean on planning to leave me alive for that particular reason?

cos basically that is what you are saying after throwing a bunch of shit on me with the help of scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3392 (isolation #278) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3377, Garmr wrote:Also I did feel really strongly about josh being town day 2 but I been trying to figure out who the last scum is and it keeps cumming to him and td.

freudian slip.

you want me to the exclusion of every single of other thing going on in the game. I could get reeeeeeaaaally personal as to why are doing but i won't and just so you know you have broken a friendship over it.

if you win it will not mean you did well it will mean cos town is too fucking goddamn derpy.

titus was my scumread too I went after her d1 you fucking disgusting chauvinistic piece of shit. she switched gears and started playing to my meta on her. I gave her space cos that is what friends do! but was getting sus of her and said so. your whole case was built on titus and i being scum together but then you nked IaI who flipped scum (bet you didn't see that 1 coming! it shows how retarded you are) I think you were trying to frame me by thinking that IaI would flip town and you could cherry pick from his posts to try to say that I nked him cos he was sus of me or something. then you had to change the narrative.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3404 (isolation #279) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3397, RachMarie wrote:hey all can we tone down the personal attacks please?

Seriously I really am trying to play catch up here and I don't need all the vitriol ATM.

I will try to tone it down rach.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3406 (isolation #280) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

can we plz pester ff for reads other than me? tia
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3410 (isolation #281) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3401, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3398, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3393, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3391, StrangerCoug wrote:PeregrineV can go into my town pile for the moment for his recent posts to House.

I swear there has to be metrics that show scum posting goes like this

Whom are you attacking in this post and what is its point?

Kthxbye (46 out of 76 posts day1)
TD (114 out of 150 posts day1)
House (126 out of 207 posts day2- (replaced Lucky))
Nero (105 of 146 posts day1)

The point is as more info becomes known, and catching scum more likely, why does posting drop off when, in theory, it should pick up?

I actually love this post.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3411 (isolation #282) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: house
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3447 (isolation #283) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3435, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3432, House wrote:What the fuck makes you think I give a damn about living?

Nothing, and I have a problem with that.

I don't care about living either.

the only reason I have not replaced out is cos jason is having a hard time finding replacements. it is a shitty game and a bunch of people were allowed to lurk the living fuck out of it. I have been saying for ages plz lynch me cos it will force garmr to do something otherwise than masturbate to the fantasy of my lynch.

house is whining about being death tunneled while I have been death tunneled like no other player in this fucking game. enjoyment was sucked out long ago I wish I could just be lynched and put out of misery.

srsly 3 fucking day rounds and well over 2 months of having to put up with this shit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3449 (isolation #284) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:15 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ d3x

will you plz just lynch me? I already know that you can read me and that it will be an act of euthanasiac love cos i want it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3484 (isolation #285) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

can you link the game where titus was your IC?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3493 (isolation #286) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am not the fucking sk goddamn.

at this stage plz fucking lynch me if that is the retarded way you guys are determined to go.

like srsly get it out of the way, garmr has poisoned my slot beyond recovery cos you people are srs fucking idiots.

VOTE: mollie

I have never done this in a game on this site and hope to never do it again. MOTHERFUCKING 2 GODDAMN MONTHS I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH THIS BULLSHIT.

I AM NOT THE SK!!!!

BUT PLZ LYNCH ME IN ORDER TO REMOVE THE WIFOM COS IT IS BAD FOR TOWN AND WHO THE FUCK KNOWS WHO YOU ARE I BET YOU HAVE HAD SOME SUSPICION ON ME AT SOME POINT.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3494 (isolation #287) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3487, RachMarie wrote:Garmr

And if you are wrong and she ends up flipping town? Who will you look at then?

vote me. I am not even kidding here.

do the right thing.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3496 (isolation #288) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3489, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3485, Garmr wrote:It's also town interest to lynch sk since we don't win with it. Mollie is obvious sk people who are saying we can leash the sk whats the point as we only have like 1 or 2 scum left and a fuck load of townies.

:igmeou:

You completely ignored the part of my post where I said that mafia has to waste time taking care of the SK. All an SK-lynch does right now is just vastly remove the pressure on scum. It makes no sense to lynch the SK. At all.

if you are town then take care of garmr.

vote me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3505 (isolation #289) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3504, House wrote:
In post 3503, Ankamius wrote:That's a very depressing stance to take.

It's a pragmatic stance to take, and the most pro-town statement you are likely to get from me.

I agree with this 100%!

I am town but nearly half the players think I am the sk!

and are only keeping me alive cos they think I am shooting scum. :(

balls up and push your own lynch through if you believe in what you are saying.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3508 (isolation #290) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

we have 2 wagons going!!!!!

sk or scum whom do you choose!!!

house if you are town I promise to love you forever.

I am town and I am done if people are going to diddle around and let people like garmr smear the fuck out of me. lets make people take a stance.

I am unsure on ff, waiting for him to catch up. wasn't he supposed to today? didn't he have fridays off?

I am unsure on td! I wish I wasn't. :(

what have you got
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3511 (isolation #291) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3510, Garmr wrote:I don't think house is scum. I think it's town and sk.

CALLOUT TO SCUM!!! YOUR SK IS CALLING YOU!!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3518 (isolation #292) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3514, Pine wrote:
In post 3489, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3485, Garmr wrote:It's also town interest to lynch sk since we don't win with it. Mollie is obvious sk people who are saying we can leash the sk whats the point as we only have like 1 or 2 scum left and a fuck load of townies.

:igmeou:

You completely ignored the part of my post where I said that mafia has to waste time taking care of the SK. All an SK-lynch does right now is just vastly remove the pressure on scum. It makes no sense to lynch the SK. At all.

This.

We know who the SK (or Vig, why does no one ever acknowledge this possibility?) probably is. We can get rid her later if she stops being useful

Right now, scum have lost three members in rapid fire. They're likely reeling, off balance. The momentum is against them. They're far more likely to make mistakes and take risks right now. Hunting the SK is pro-scum, and gives them an unnecessary reprieve

except I am neither an sk or a vig or scum for that matter.

how does that work in your world purview.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3522 (isolation #293) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

erm...you are slating me into a slot that I do not belong to?

I feel like I am speaking into the void.

vote me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3564 (isolation #294) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3560, Nero Cain wrote:I don't think that I said that you said this but I do remember that someone was saying that House was scummy for ATEing.

I think that was garmr. 1 of your townreads.

Who is this scum wagon you speak of?

house. I am the sk and house is scum doncha know. /sarcasm

@ kthnx

half the playerlist thinks I am the sk cos garmr says so fuck even RACH of all people and she shld know better. <----- that is why I think I shld be lynched I don't want this shit hanging over my head all game.

d3x knows (or shld know) I got his back and he knows that I am paying attention to his reads.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3565 (isolation #295) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3561, Josh_B wrote:I think Ankamius is scum. I might have been wrong about Mom. kind of like I have been on everyone else.

I have been wondering if mom and nero were doing scum theatre on d1.

this is a reach out btw
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3572 (isolation #296) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

house did you link the game where titus was your IC?

I can't remember.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3575 (isolation #297) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3573, House wrote:
In post 3572, pirate mollie wrote:house did you link the game where titus was your IC?

I can't remember.

I linked my first game, which was on USMB.

Titus is the one that used the term IC, not me. I didn't know what an IC was at the time.

why didn't you question titus at the time?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3577 (isolation #298) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3576, House wrote:
In post 3575, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3573, House wrote:
In post 3572, pirate mollie wrote:house did you link the game where titus was your IC?

I can't remember.

I linked my first game, which was on USMB.

Titus is the one that used the term IC, not me. I didn't know what an IC was at the time.

why didn't you question titus at the time?

About what, exactly?

why she used the term IC which you apparently don't understand (or claim to).
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3594 (isolation #299) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3584, Garmr wrote:td,ktnx,josh,ank for mafia. Mollie for sk and anyone that gets in my way of lynching mollie. Just like how I took down aj who was universally town read by everyone to get to waynegg in airplane mafia. Beside mollie has a lot more value alive to me if I was scum than if i was town.

this is why i need to be lynched. like fucking now. it gives this dickhead zilch to do afterwards and he can find a new target to bully.

d3x you know I am making sense, you will be removed from the game cos garmr is telling you that you are standing in his way. he wants me lynched to the exclusion of all else and I would rather it be with my permission cos it will rob him of the joy of me having said "no".

it is either him or me.
or you are just prolonging my fucking agony.

@ rach - I missed that you thought that I was town but good to know you continue to not misread me. you are 1 of the elite who has always read me correctly. d3x and kthnx are in there too that is kthnx is probably scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3596 (isolation #300) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:01 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3595, Formerfish wrote:I say we give Mollie what she wants.

Maybe the game would be better without her hyperbolic vitriol popping up all the time. Garmr is a dickhead for pushing a lynch he thinks is going to be fruitful. Mollie is being bullied because people want to lynch her. Proposing a 1v1 with Garmr, cause those are so town.

And then the shit with Rach, "you are 1 of the elite who has always read me correctly" Jesus Christ.

garmr has been vitriolic all game. are you going to dismiss that? I have had 2 fucking months of it while you have been in this game less than 5 minutes and have NO FUCKING CLUE as to what is going on.

but sure you will. cos it suits your purposes.

you said you were going to read and do something but I guess it is so much easier to push me instead?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3609 (isolation #301) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3605, Formerfish wrote:SC if that were the only reason then sure. However, its not the only reason. Just me pointing out what I dislike about her most recent post. She is coming off fake as fuck with her poor me posting and deserves to hang.

Serious question: when I flip town, what'll you guys do next?

you are forcing a narrative which is the exact same thing that garmr was doing.

and you are not even reading the game
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3612 (isolation #302) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

in other newz I feel like ank/nero/sc are scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3620 (isolation #303) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:08 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3618, Formerfish wrote:Ank do you think a replacement is going to fair any better? Look at my situation. I get exactly what House is saying and have been there myself. Sometimes there is a need to fall on a sword if it exposes scum, or at very least takes a pawn away from scum to push around the board.

so do you have ank as town?

cos that is how you are treating him and I am really interested in what you come up with other than your lame and false "mollie is scum I have a seekrit tell on her" and td is scum.

and house tried to get a much better grip in the game than you did do you really want to compare the 2 of you?

you promised an adequate catchup and failed to deliver.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3624 (isolation #304) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3623, Nero Cain wrote:I think that its absolutely hilarious that Mollie is whining and crying about being tunneled when she does the same to me each game. Still not interested in a fish lynch though I could lynch me some ank scum.

vote:ank

I did it once in our first game together. I have since worked off your reads in recent games yeah?

the disingenuous of this post is bad.

not this 1 tho. can you scream more loudly that you don't want to be nked by the sk?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3636 (isolation #305) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

kise might be town
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3659 (isolation #306) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3648, Kise wrote:Only because you won't put a sock in it and lynch better targets.

I love you kise.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3676 (isolation #307) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am probably not lynching ank today!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3759 (isolation #308) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:
Dead Players
FFAE00 FFED00 was John Cena, Vanilla Town lynched day 1

vezokpiraka was Robbie Williams, Vanilla Town executed Night 1

Hostile Intent was Andy Murray, FBI Agent lynched day 2

DrCirno was Charlie Sheen, Vanilla Town killed night 2

I am Innocent was Tom Cruise, Mafia goon executed night 2

Titus was Kelly Brook, Mafia Goon lynched day 3

I Have No Creativity was Seann William Scott, vanilla town executed night 3

TSO was Hitler, Town Bomb, killed night 3

Nero Cain was Aryton Senna, Mafia Tailor lynched day 4

Josh_B was Mila Kunis, Vanilla town executed night 4

lets regroup this.

lynched:

- based off of for some reason.
- cos titus claimed tracker result on him.
- cos tracker result was a lie.
- guilty.

those who were executed:

[/area]

those who were killed:

those who were blown to bits:

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:Aunt Jemina was Jesus, Mafia Encryptor, blown to bits Night 3

there is a possibility that there is no sk and it was a red herring to the game that is quite the fad. I think aj was sent to do the nk and that is why she was blown up and that IaI might have said, "JUST FUCKING GAMBIT ME". cos the executioners have a heavier roster for nks than anything else in the game.

to me this points to house.

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3761 (isolation #309) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

OH WAIT TAILOR

taking that into consideration.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3762 (isolation #310) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

but that only is used in results not flips nm
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3793 (isolation #311) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3791, Pine wrote:If there's a mafia member left, then they're probably alone. That means they're an ad hoc SK, but without Cop immunity or night kill immunity, and with associative tells/PoE against them.

SK is a larger threat to Town now

plz tell me how an sk is more of a threat than an ad hoc sole scum person.

like I am really interested.

and then I want you to go revisit perv's posit that there are about 6 or 7 scum.

and THEN I want you to go revisit the nks cos you obvsly didn't read my post I mean garmr has been trying to paint me as sk for 2 MONTHS. when the evidence points to the contrary unless jason did fuckery with flavour of the nks.

SC CLD YOU PLZ COMMENT ON THAT? I KNOW YOU MOD I AM TRYING TO DRAW ON YOUR MOD EXPERIENCE COS I AM NOT A MOD!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3798 (isolation #312) » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3759, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:
Dead Players

lets regroup this.

lynched:

- based off of for some reason.
- cos titus claimed tracker result on him.
- cos tracker result was a lie.
- guilty.

those who were executed:

[/area]

those who were killed:

those who were blown to bits:

In post 0, jasonT1981 wrote:Aunt Jemina was Jesus, Mafia Encryptor, blown to bits Night 3

there is a possibility that there is no sk and it was a red herring to the game that is quite the fad. I think aj was sent to do the nk and that is why she was blown up and that IaI might have said, "JUST FUCKING GAMBIT ME". cos the executioners have a heavier roster for nks than anything else in the game.

to me this points to house.

reposting this cos I do not want it to get buried by shitposting.

the reason i say house is cos it has to be some1 unfamiliar with the roster who designated the nk in order to send out aj to nk tso. like i don't think aj was even around.

this is a really fucking stellar scumteam and they were barely playing...why? they loved each other at the beginning.

LOOK AT THE FLAVOURS OF THE NKS.

garmr is trying to push that i have been using aTe when clearly in the above post
I am NOT using aTe.

I am using nka.

I am thinking my wagon is pretty bad at this point, taking in nka I think scum wld avoid it like the plague cos it is pure poison. scum will eat it up like candy and lynch off of my wagon tho.

I am trying to think of who wld send aj to do a nk. house is the first person to come to mind cos he doesn't know her. but I am starting to realize that other people don't know her either!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3808 (isolation #313) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:56 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3803, House wrote:
In post 3424, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3422, House wrote:
In post 3402, StrangerCoug wrote:OK, so it's in support of my stance (which proposes House-scum).

Only if you are comfortable painting everything to suit your bias.

Who the fuck wants to keep posting in a game when they are tunneled as scum right out the gate for no good reason?

I'm not anti-town, I'm just anti-
this
-town for being anti-House before even trying to get a read on me.

The reason that so many ppl think you are scum is 'cause you had a town read on Titus. It IS a natural reaction to look at someone that has a town read on scum HAS to be a scum buddy but its plenty possible that town are just misreading scum.

you should help me lynch PV, Mollie, Ank or SC. TD and Garmr also need to join us.

I think we should figure out which of these lynch options are distancing, because I doubt they are all town.

So... Mollie, Ank, or Stranger?

so...what YOU are trying to say is is that whilst garmr has a raging fucking hard on for my lynch to the point...that he is taking it the extreme that he has nero tried to soft bus me with scum's dwindled numbers? or are you going to ignore the flavour of the nks and go with that the executioner nks are done by the sk, the sole nk who was listed as a "kill" was the only 1 done by scum tso who flipped bomb and the bomb nk on aj was somehow...not a bomb variant.

I...have no words.

you didn't even read a word I wrote.

neither did ank or pine or td.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3811 (isolation #314) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3809, Pine wrote:I read them, Mollie. You're pushing the notion that there's no SK, when there's clearly two killing factions. That is not a reasonable logical leap. We can argue about whether four Mafia is enough to be balanced, but we saw one fewer kill last night. My assumption is that Mafia hit Doc or Bulletproof N1, and were eliminated with NC.

With an FBI Agent, would you like to change your tune, maybe claim Vig?

if you read them and there IS an sk then they only made 1 nk. aj was blown up by the town bomb variant.

it is a fantastic logical leap to make cos if there is a 1 shot vig no1 in their right mind is going to claim it. it is however illogical to assume that just cos we have a fbi agent we have a sk. this leap makes you either a VI of garmr levels or flat inexperienced despite your join date cos mods will put in superfluous roles to keep the game from being broken all the time. I am not saying, "OMG THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR A SK EVER ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" what I am saying is that town shld not
assume
there is and lynch players based off that assumption. if you can't grasp this very basic concept then you are a fucking moron.

after I flip town go back and look at how you basically supported a 23 yr old misogynist who watches red socket porn or the fuck it is you call it (sickest shit I have ever heard of and shows extreme violence against women) and you are only giving him masturbatory material for the next year. I don't give a shit about being lynched the game stopped being fun for me ages ago its just that it pisses me off how people will help him serve his personal petty vendetta. I don't even take it personally i am pretty sure all women who do not return his affections are bitches in his eyes. first he said I was scum but with the IaI flip that obviously couldn't work, then I had to be sk, then it was he didn't even care WHAT I was he just wanted me lynched and you...are sheeping him. he has been solidly going after me since d2 and when he wasn't going after me he was going after titus.

and you are sheeping him.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3816 (isolation #315) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:43 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3810, StrangerCoug wrote:In most of my games, each kill faction gets a theme to their MO's. I specifically try to avoid the exact same one twice in a game in most of my games. Jason may not mod the same way, so what may work for determining the presence of an SK in my games may fail in his (and vice versa). So I really can't give you a one-size-fits-all solution.

well there are 3 nk flavours so far; executioner - 4, killed - 1, blown to bits - 1. tso is clearly a bomb variant and blew up aj cos she targeted him. there doesn't seem to be a thematic flavour to the nks except for possible roles. I know every gm is different but i cld see jason mebbe throwing in 1 or mebbe 2 red herring roles to balance out the lack of differentiation in nks. if there is an sk they are playing a low level game.

I'd be damned to hell as a liar if I said there were never times town got frustrated. The point I was making is that treating us like crap is not how you convince someone that you do happen to be town.

no. neither is claiming a tell on a player that he clearly doesn't have but thinks he does. I THINK he might be town cos my wagon is poison and I don't mind proving how dumb he is being.

my lynch does not matter cos i am vt anyways.

waiting on perv. if he had any sense he wld have copped me since I was the major contender for the wagon. plus if he abandons me to die I w/o weighing in I will not forgive him. (not really I love perv)

eta: kise josh flipped vt. ffs I even quoted all the nks. Image
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3821 (isolation #316) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

oops yeah it was an eta.

but anyways I give up if no1 is willing to look at the possibility that the executioner nks are scum. cos no 2 executioner nks have happened on the same night and those hold the majority of the flavour of the nks.

eta: that was @ kise
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3823 (isolation #317) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:28 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3822, StrangerCoug wrote:The bomb was not "executed" and most mods would give the Mafia teams different names in a multiball. So I don't buy a second scumteam.

okay I got you. I am not saying that there is a second scumteam so i am not sure where got that from.

so scum has only gotten in 2 nks? that doesn't make sense.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3836 (isolation #318) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3825, Formerfish wrote:@Mollie

Sure it does. Look at the music uptick we were in Mollie. You're speaking out of your ass right now and the pure bile you are producing is astounding. I got reported for calling someone an asshole, that post you made makes me look like Mother fucking Theresa by comparison. Tone down the fucking rhetoric.

garmr is voting in order to settle a personal score.
this breaks the spirit of the game

but you can't be bothered to ask about what is going on. you can't bothered to determine my alignment either.

the difference between you and garmr is I think you are just being stubborn and dumb about what tell you think you have on me. garmr is doing it to settle a personal vendetta. the only way that i will excuse this is if he is a lyncher who's wc is to get me lynched. it wld be unfortunate that he got the role but that his wc so he wld have to. I don't think that is the case he spent way too much time trying to tie titus and I together. I think garmr is likely town but town trying to settle some sort of score.
and you are helping him

mebbe it is just cos I don't believe in doing that very strongly. my first mentor and I got into a fight in a game once (well, more than once but this 1 was particularly bad.) not like this but bad.. we were mad as hell at each other and he is visiting a nearby city during the weekend of the game for a paleontology phd conference and we cancelled our dinner plans cos we didn't want what was going on in the game cos we were both like "now wld not be the best time" cos we were
mad
. but do you know what we did in that game? he protected me cos he was the doc and I protected him with a 1 off protection i got from the inventor cos that is what he taught me to do. <----- that is what you do in mafia, even if you are mad as hell at some1 if you think they ARE TOWN YOU PLAY TO THE WC. otherwise you are giving scum room to hide.

I am mad at YOU right now but do you see the difference in how I am treating you? if you are scum you are taking advantage of the situ but if you are town then you are just being stubborn and identifying with something you don't understand.

you don't try to break players EVER. this is something that shld be taught in rome. this is supposed to be a teaching site. I don't get like this very often but i do when people try to make it a personal agenda to lynch some1 cos they don't like them but sometimes I almost DO wanna pl lynch but i feel that is playing against their wc. not a popular stance, i know but it is 1 that I hold. to break a player is to remove their love for a game that they once enjoyed. and they usually site quit. sometimes our reads are wrong we will tunnel on them but at some point you HAVE to step back and do a hard reset. it isn't like there is only 1 scum there are plenty of others.

I wldn't be so contemptuous of garmr if I did not think this was personal on some level. it seems designed in order to score a personal coup. <----- I loathe this sort of thing. it breaks the spirit of the game regardless unless lyncher (which I don't think he is).

I am
trying
to keep a level head believe it or not but I DO have my moments where I just LOSE it cos i can recognise a personal vendetta when i see 1. I wldn't think this if garmr has flat out stated he doesn't care what role I have (he changed his narrative waaaay before things escalated to this point) he just wants me lynched under any circumstances he can concoct. but I lose patience after a while. when you are on the receiving end of the brunt of this then let me know how you felt and handled it.

anyways I had a lovely night tonight. I am sure I am going to get yelled at either through a sanction or a warning. I probably shld have listened to nacho who wanted to sub in for me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3837 (isolation #319) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

eta: xposts

it feels personal garmr.

I am not the sk.

but idc lynch me
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3838 (isolation #320) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3832, Garmr wrote:Mollie your a woman not a 6 year old school girl grow up. You keep calling me a vi but you keep proposing that there is no sk when we obviously have one. You keep saying that I get a hard on trying to lynch but you leave out that I really do believe your the sk. You don't understand what my case is against you or pretend not to even through it been explained why like 50 times and others can understand it and even with those that don't agree with it say there is some merit to it.

I'm not going to report you mollie even through I could. But I swear on our friendship that I 100% believe you are a sk.

if you reported me I wld even understand it. if I am wrong then I apologize cos I have been a bitch. it feels personal tho and that is why i responded in a bitchy way.

tso was killed not executed.

In post 3822, StrangerCoug wrote:The bomb was not "executed" and most mods would give the Mafia teams different names in a multiball. So I don't buy a second scumteam.

what I was trying to say earlier is that I am wondering if those are town kills. tso wld be killed by default cos of his role and he flipped town.

the executioner nks seem like scum.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3841 (isolation #321) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3833, Garmr wrote:Also I'm a Equalist I believe in equal rights (Not like feminism or mra but that subject is a bit iffy on here).

okay then lets both step back a bit.

okay?

perv said that he thought that there might 6 or 7 scum. 4 have flipped. I really
don't
think that the sk got in that many nks while scum only got in 2. perv isn't a dummy. like he can be pretty good at gamestate analysis.

it is the tso flip that makes me think that the nks are town cos a bomb wld blow up themselves while blowing up who targeted them.

can you for 5 minutes unstick yourself from me and look at this?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3842 (isolation #322) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3839, Pine wrote:SK is scum, so yeah

Seriously, incontrovertible evidence is this:

1) Bomb is a standard role. It detonates when night killed
2) Encryptor is a standard role. It can only kill using its factional kill
3) An "executed" kill occurred on the night of detonation

Therefore

Mafia's kill N3 was AJ killing TSO. This means that "executed" was non mafia

4) An FBI Agent was present

Therefore

"Executed" is the SK kill

Seriously, no one else needed this spelled out. It's just that obvious

except you haven't explained how an sk got in more nks than the scum team.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3843 (isolation #323) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:50 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

* supposing that the "kills" as opposed to the executions are sk.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3846 (isolation #324) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3840, Garmr wrote:
In post 3837, pirate mollie wrote:eta: xposts

it feels personal garmr.

I am not the sk.

but idc lynch me

If you could hear my voice you would know it's not intended to be personal and it only really became a bit personal after you start insulting me (which I refrained from doing unless you included the word hypocrite which I used in place of words I wanted to use.). I still think your a sk through because of the way the you flowed and the night kills match up also the way I perceived some of your actions..

Also your my friend and mafia works me up sometimes (through it tends to be because of the modding) to that's why I got banned and besides my skins thick I can take a insult or two it's chill.

truce?

those who are my nearest and dearest tend to work me up too. also strangers but I am somehow convinced that is healthy.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3848 (isolation #325) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

kise, pine is voting for me

but says he is not advocating me being killed.

eta: oh and more sk wifom.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3849 (isolation #326) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: pine
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3852 (isolation #327) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ pine

you never explained how the executioner nks cld all come from 1 sk while scum only managed to get in 2 nks. cos you totally went with flavour in your "analysis".

like plz explain that leap of logic to me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3854 (isolation #328) » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3853, Formerfish wrote:Someone did explain how that could have happened, Garmr i think.

link?

and then walk me through the logic of how you interpret it.

cos that wld mean scum missed 3 nks, yeah?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3871 (isolation #329) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3858, Formerfish wrote:Kill their own has been known to happen, look at Desps Xmen game. The probability of it happening is extremely low because it is risky as fuck. My argument against executed=scum kill is that it is easier to guess where scum is going to hit based off game state. Out guessing the SK is much more difficult because they are literally looking anywhere and know they can use the game state to their advantage with regards to kills.

And Mollie, if you are serious about wanting me to do a reset I will give you some advice. Don't ever call me stupid or insult my intelligence. You did that as scum when I justly pushed you for a lynch. I called you correctly in plants vs. Zombies. I am not a fucking newbie, so treating me like one will only cause me to dig in.

the likelihood of scum killing their own has increased ever since etl and bro got their scummy for doing it. I have seen it twice since then.

I am not liking td or sc at this point. mostly sc. td keeps using strange phrasing.

@ garmr - I see what you mean about the ff slot, I just realised that he replaced both yiley AND jackal and that does change things. in the reckoning desp tried to claim the "magickal" tell and when that did not work tried fake claiming a guilty on me then got lynched.

@ endz thing - I thought the same thing about that post but he has been acting very strange lately. did he ever say who he neighbourized?

eta: I think that you are misunderstanding how many people who know my personal life, I have 30 hydras and have met about 40 people from the site. it was fate who started the meme "are you reading mollie's posts in her voice?" from the reckoning cos people noticed right away that when you HEAR me and SEE me my words come across fairly differently. and we are awful to each other like a recent text from reck was "LISTEN BITCH" after he asked me to make black-eyed peas and I said, "if you want me to make make black people food can I just make greens" cos I got this awsum recipe from the old black woman with missing teeth who practically raised me whom all the other neighbourhood kids were terrified of but she was always super nice to me. she was nicer to me than my mom was and i loved her. but anyways we are awful to each other on the commune but in a very loving way and that was my point.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3938 (isolation #330) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3924, Kise wrote:And Garmr especially jumped right on mollie in his first post today. I forget whether it's the same for Pine.

pine jumped on me too right off the bat. he has no case except "garmr says so".

it isn't upick. the roles and flavour are randomized.

I am very tempted to vote fishy. yiley was bad, jackal was opportunistic and fishy isn't much better. I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for him to do something but he isn't.

I am very disappointed in perv.

I am very very very TIRED of the "mollie is the sk!" witch hunt. I don't mind getting lynched for legitimate reasons but i
hate
it when i am lynched for really bad 1s. garmr is the only 1 who is even giving reasons but they are bad cherry picking 1s and trying to paint everything i say in order to fit an internal narrative (this is why it felt personal) instead of objectively looking at my posts and trying to genuinely determine the motivation behind the posts. I wanted to lynch IaI - no1 cared. I was unsure on titus but she does weird things in games as town which messes with a good read on her. I wanted to lynch nero - no1 cared. aj i give space to but i voiced my suspicions and tried hard to get engaged. so far the biggest (and dumbest) reason to think i am the sk is cos scum were shot so it must be me. so essentially i am being punished for having good reads and trying to sort the game.

no wonder players get apathetic.

I don't know what to think about how nobody is looking at the nk flavours with any sort of level head at all. I feel like the assumption that there is an sk just cos we had a fbi agent demonstrates either opportunistic scum or inexperienced players. hey i did not know that mods put in red herring roles to fuck with town either until asofai upick and I had a passive ability where i was immune to lie detection when...there was no lie detector. I don't know if that is what is going on here or not.

kise help me here.

eta: ffs a bunch of xposts while I was talking to my son. will get to those after i play uno with him which will be very shortly he always kicks my ass. ank I will give you those reads.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3943 (isolation #331) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3933, Ankamius wrote:Hey mollie, can you post your current reads here with one sentence or so explaining them for me?

I am still kind of townreading d3x, kise is town, I feel like garmr MIGHT be town just misguided, rach is town, thinking perv is town and still townreading the endz thing and you and i fell into step with regards to nero. td was all like "mollie stop it you're town" but then proceeds to vote me later and he keeps saying the saying the strangest things, fishy is a legacy slot, and house seems like scum for voting me and his weird defense of titus and not asking titus what she meant when she said "IC" and when I questioned him about it he was all like, "well titus used that term". I can't tell if pine is dumb or scum.

that is where I am at.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3944 (isolation #332) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3940, Ankamius wrote:Pine

Mollie's not SK.

THANK YOU!!!!!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3945 (isolation #333) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3939, Pine wrote:False.

There is wide acknowledgement that you are the most likely candidate for SK. I believe that case was first pushed by some of our flipped scum, who have far more focused SK-hunting motives than we do. Generally speaking, if flipped scum are going after someone hard, they have a suspicion of SK

Killing the SK is healthy for Town right now. Yes, the SK
might
hit another Mafia member, but they're far more likely to shoot several Townies instead. Each of those Townies that they fail to execute is another day purchased for the Cop and for standard scumhunting

The healthiest thing for Town to do is eliminate Mollie

state your case. other than "garmr says so" and "fishy's seekrit tell" that I am going to bust wide open cos I will flip town. this looks like desperate scum trying to lynch whom they think is the sk when ironically i am not.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3953 (isolation #334) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3946, Formerfish wrote:Mollie, how would you explain multiple deaths on multiple days if there isn't an SK?

the only 1 doing my head in is n3.

but I have no1 to talk to. :(
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3955 (isolation #335) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3948, House wrote:
In post 3943, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3933, Ankamius wrote:Hey mollie, can you post your current reads here with one sentence or so explaining them for me?

I am still kind of townreading d3x, kise is town, I feel like garmr MIGHT be town just misguided, rach is town, thinking perv is town and still townreading the endz thing and you and i fell into step with regards to nero. td was all like "mollie stop it you're town" but then proceeds to vote me later and he keeps saying the saying the strangest things, fishy is a legacy slot, and house seems like scum for voting me and his weird defense of titus and not asking titus what she meant when she said "IC" and when I questioned him about it he was all like, "well titus used that term". I can't tell if pine is dumb or scum.

that is where I am at.

1) You can't read me for shit.

2) Pine is NOT dumb.

1. I never said I cld read you, are you using and alt?

2. he is sheeping a bad case on me and so are you. if you both are town then you are both sheeping a bad case. what else do you expect me to call it. you will look doubly dumb if garmr IS the sk, which I thought earlier but then I tried to do a hard reset.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3958 (isolation #336) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3954, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3947, Ankamius wrote:^scum

Anyway, I'm like 95+% sure there's an SK in the game. I just really doubt it's mollie at this point.

That doesn't answer my question. Please don't be evasive when I am trying to reach out and get a more solid read on you. I will admit that most of my read is gut based with a little displeasure in your play style because it is closely mimicking Harry Potter at the moment and not so much any game I've played with you as town.

was this meant for me?

cos I think it was. so I am going to pretend like it was and respond like it was.

aj was an encryptor but cld have still performed a nk and tso flipped bomb and aj was blown to bits. so I think it is likely that tso blew up aj. do you disagree with this?

what bakes my noodle is that I am wondering if tso had a target variant of the bomb but he didn't seem worried about aj? it wld seem strange to me that so few scum nks happened if the executioner was actually an sk.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3960 (isolation #337) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

your case is _
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3970 (isolation #338) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3965, Formerfish wrote:And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.

I already answered this and specifically said that I was wanting some1 to talk to. this isn't talking to me this is talking at me, you aren't reading what I am saying.

my reads have been correct.

my play was pretty much correct until I lost my shit with garmr.

but by all means continue with the witch hunt. I win with town so I don't give a shit cos I feel town are in a good position to win unless you people manage to fuck it up.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3971 (isolation #339) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3968, Ankamius wrote:Kthxbye's back on the scumlist.
StrangerCoug can go back on there too but it's less likely because cop inno.

this doesn't make sense.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3973 (isolation #340) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3972, Ankamius wrote:Tailor.

tailor effects night actions but it only effects investigative results yeah?

do you have a trail for this? cos I am not seeing it but then I am forgetting who perv investigated. nero and josh are about all I remember.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3975 (isolation #341) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I shld have let nacho replace in. :(

but if town wins I wanted the win.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3977 (isolation #342) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3974, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3970, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3965, Formerfish wrote:And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.

I already answered this and specifically said that I was wanting some1 to talk to. this isn't talking to me this is talking at me, you aren't reading what I am saying.

my reads have been correct.

my play was pretty much correct until I lost my shit with garmr.

but by all means continue with the witch hunt. I win with town so I don't give a shit cos I feel town are in a good position to win unless you people manage to fuck it up.

Bolded, quote where you explained where you think the kills are coming from if we don't have an SK.

I talk to you until I feel like you are ignoring huge parts of what I am saying and then I get a little upset.

You stayed under the radar and garnered a bunch of town reads in Harry Potter until you lost your shit with me and I pushed you down a death tunnel of love.

I SAID n3 was baking my noodle and wanted some1 to talk to. like it was in a post that you even quoted! I am not going to do your work for you.

I haven't been under the radar in fact I have been pushed since d2. by garmr and
followers
including scum!nero. it is d5. you *say* you haven't read the game so you have no idea what is going on so don't pretend that you do.

ffs

VOTE: formerfish
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4006 (isolation #343) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3980, Formerfish wrote:You weren't quiet in Harry Potter either, so don't twist my words. I was saying that you weren't gaining any scum reads in that game. That's what I meant by flying under the radar. It wasn't until I started to push you that you blew up and shit the bed.

I was caught out by a tracker claim. not you.

I think your tell on me is "hi guys what is going on!" and shld not be used ever. cos it is bad and I use some variation of it in nearly every game regardless of alignment unless you wanna try to say that spelling is based on alignment which is even dumber than I thought. no matter what tell you think you have or think you might be able to use in this game (I mean you think I am the sk cos garmr says so!) you will never be able to use it again cos you will be proven WRONG. and i am good with that cos if you are not dumb like you insist you are not you will do some self-correction! unless you are scum like I kinda think you are!

@ garmr

I am kinda glad I stayed in the game too cos I feel like we have made up. I don't hold grudges (normally) and if I do it usually takes me years to get there. I don't entirely trust you but tbf you don't trust me either. if the executioner really IS the sk then you are the only 1 I cld see working off of my reads. and even that is a stretch and that is why I have not gone there. but i am with ank, if the executioner is the sk then i am being framed.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4007 (isolation #344) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4003, Pine wrote:Too busy trying to defend myself against morons and get it through some thick skulls that SK is a bigger threat than mafia remnant. I'll get there

You're aware that the detailed analysis you saw in NY177 isn't my usual, right? That game was really, really exceptional for my Towngame.

the holes in your argument are that I am the sk.

if you are town, you have probably lost the game with this moronic reasoning. own how dumb you are.

d3x is too nice but i don't mind tanking for him!
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4009 (isolation #345) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

do you know who worries about sks when there is scum roaming around it is scum that is who.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4012 (isolation #346) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4011, Garmr wrote:
In post 4009, pirate mollie wrote:do you know who worries about sks when there is scum roaming around it is scum that is who.

That's not really answering my question through. Also it's false as Sk and Scum are both threats to town/me and at the moment I don't mind which goes.

I am not answering this. do you wanna know why? cos if the executioner really is the sk and you are really town then they are more useful than you or I (unless you are the sk). I am vt.

I am looking for scum. in which I get zero help from town. so why the fuck wld I wanna lynch the sk when they basing are their nks off of my reads? (at least THAT is the current theory, privately I think they are doing their own hw). indie hunting is scummy, there really are not many ways you can look at this.

I am unconvinced there is an sk. I have said this numerous times. I think "killed" is town aligned and there is a 1 vig shot derping around. who is too scared to come clean. if there is an sk then omg the doc is good. so why is garmr asking who knows me so well wrt both the doc AND the sk?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4013 (isolation #347) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I really need to proofread my shit.

In post 4012, pirate mollie wrote:I am not answering this. do you wanna know why? cos if the executioner really is the sk and you are really town then they are more useful than you or I (unless you are the sk). I am vt.

I am looking for scum. in which I get zero help from town. so why the fuck wld I wanna lynch the sk when they are basing their nks off of my reads? (at least THAT is the current theory, privately I think they are doing their own hw). indie hunting is scummy, there really are not many ways you can look at this.

I am unconvinced there is an sk. I have said this numerous times. I think "killed" is town aligned and there is a 1 vig shot derping around. who is too scared to come clean. if there is an sk then omg the doc is good. so why is garmr asking me about who knows me so well wrt both the doc AND the sk?

fixed.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4019 (isolation #348) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:14 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4015, Garmr wrote:Also end game everyone that's saying mollies not sk and if she does flip sk will be labeled as dunces in the next game I have with them and if I'm wrong I will eat a printed copy of the next post.

also when I flip vt I accept your apology.

@ sc

you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2). I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN. you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4023 (isolation #349) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:13 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4020, Garmr wrote:
In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4015, Garmr wrote:Also end game everyone that's saying mollies not sk and if she does flip sk will be labeled as dunces in the next game I have with them and if I'm wrong I will eat a printed copy of the next post.

also when I flip vt I accept your apology.

@ sc

you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2)
. I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN.
you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

I did the bolded this game and your reaction was I was scummy for doing it.

plz point to the post where you said explicitly said that you were "x role".

not hints. not soft claims. we, bazinga, flat out said we were a hider and we hid behind sc and said he was town. he was town. he was MY strongest read even tho bert kept getting weird about him.

where have you done this.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4024 (isolation #350) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:20 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4021, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4019, pirate mollie wrote:you argued with me about light switches and srsly it doesn't get any dumber than that (acknowledging it took 2). I had you as town so much that i risked a fake hider claim AS TOWN. you are making the same mistake in that game that you are making here which is pursuing dumb avenues of thought (if you are town. if you are scum, carry on).

The light switches argument stemmed from a misunderstanding of the mechanics as laid out by the mod of that game, and I remember having how that mechanic worked correct. For what you are arguing to hold here, two things have to be true: 1.) the FBI has to be a red herring and 2.) the mod has to be using nonstandard versions of roles. Right now it's a stretch to believe that.

you are trying to hold me to a static interpretation of the game. if you were town I feel like you wld at least entertain the possibility that I was right given ALL of the fucking nks have been done by a sk and only 2 (ignoring the bomb situ of aj) by scum? like
really
?

like nobody is addressing this except td and all he said was "oh xkills!!!".

ffs.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4027 (isolation #351) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:38 am

Post by pirate mollie »

that was 2000 posts ago and I got buried in shitposting and have had to play the game on the defensive ever since. don't hand me what you think i knew and what you ought to have known. no I did not remember it.

you fucked me over this game and while I think you might be town (cld be wrong! actually with this amount of sledging you probably are scum! but who knows) and if there is a truce you sincerely fucked me over this game. I am being punished for good reads and I AM TOWN.

you also soft-claimed doc, or are trying to get the doc to out, who the fuck knows.

anyway my flip will clear up a lot of shit.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4029 (isolation #352) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:40 am

Post by pirate mollie »

also on my flip don't you fucking dare try to pin this shit on me.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4031 (isolation #353) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4028, StrangerCoug wrote:You are ignoring the possibility of roles that can prevent a Mafia kill. Maybe they tried to kill a BP, maybe their kill target was saved by a doc or some other similar protection role, maybe they got blocked. (Another possibility is a missed deadline but in my modding experience that's rare.) Only the mod really knows right now. I am not holding you to a static interpretation of the game; you are holding yourself to a static interpretation of the game.

you are proposing a scenario where scum only got in what 2 nks? this is why I tried to engage you earlier! that means the sk is probs smarter than most of town cos *their nks go through* and while I am incredibly flattered since the only indie role i have had on here I did do pretty well I doubt anybody researched that.

I am town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4032 (isolation #354) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:54 am

Post by pirate mollie »

ffs just lynch me goddammit so i can flip vt and you all can stfu about it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4035 (isolation #355) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:06 am

Post by pirate mollie »

well apparently I am terrible at vt since that is what I am and those were the only times I was mislynched.

which is basically what you are saying.

even tho you have a shitty case with shitty followers.

I had good reads. THAT was my fucking crime.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4047 (isolation #356) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4045, RachMarie wrote:I really am not so sure about Mollie being the SK here folks, but I have to say Mollie why are you so SURE there is not an SK? I would presume if there is a doc that he or she definitely protected Pere last night after he claimed cop and we got scum lynched. I have been doc many times and though sometimes it is pretty worthless because you pick the wrong people to protect, it can also be pretty bang solid if you protect the right person.

If there is a doc they should NOT come forward though and continue to protect the cop. And no I am NOT claiming Doc here, just going on my many many many games of being the doc.

rach I have said 50 MILLION FUCKING TIMES THAT I AM NOT "SURE" THERE IS NO SK BUT LYNCHING JUST COS YOU THINK SOME1 IS SK IS STUPID. THAT IS WHAT I SAID.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4049 (isolation #357) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:10 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4048, RachMarie wrote:Sorry I guess I missed that. It just seemed like you were saying it was not likely

BTW you are not giving off SK vibes to me. You are not as strong as you usually are when you are town, but I still feel you are likely to be town.

how can i be strong when i have had to play on the defensive? MY READS HAVE BEEN SOLID. <------ this is the case on me like for realz.

plz pay attention rach with sugar on top.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4055 (isolation #358) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4050, RachMarie wrote:So who are you scum reading?

the same people that i was when ank asked me for a readslist!

rach i really need your head in the game

@ ank

thoughts on pine?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4066 (isolation #359) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4062, Garmr wrote:
In post 4061, Ankamius wrote:By general type of conclusion, I mean that mollie's not dumb enough to make she kills she has been. It's not helping her win condition as SK at all.

However, it's smart for a serial killer to hide behind the general SK-mollie consensus and
kill people who aren't trying to lynch her straight off while still having a decent chance of being scum.

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Wtf is that shit. Everyone of the night kill sk made since I have mentioned her being the sk have all been supporting she could be sk are you even fucking reading the game. Mollie playing dumb on purpose about the night kill so she can trick idiots like you. This is why I think your the type of person to compromise a game.

wtf is THIS shit. ank is saying that I am not that stupid which I have been telling you for a decade cos I am not. I, personally, think LMS sk is a fun role in which you can do shit like tell people that you are going to kill them in the game thread and then do it and see how long you can get away with it. or pretend you have some dumb posting restriction or something. the point is to have fun cos you are not obligated to a team and you don't have
much
of a chance of winning cos basically you are fucked. your reasons scream of ferywight standards and i am not a ferywight but I think you are and that is why I think you MIGHT be sk but I wanna lynch scum first.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4069 (isolation #360) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

kise
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4076 (isolation #361) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:51 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4070, Formerfish wrote:You know, most people probably don't know this about me, and I'm a little embarrassed to let anyone in on this, but I fucking love it when people ignore me. Like, love love it. I get so [redacted] that my [redacted] just bursts out of my [redacted] and sprays [redacted] all over everyone around me. I love it so much I go to schools of the deaf and sit behind everyone and try to address the people in front of me. I regularly try to engage people walking around with beats headphones on, and when they walk right by me I have to find the nearest place where I can be alone. I love being ignored so much that I sign up for dating websites, and answer all of the questions honestly, and then sit watching no messages come into my inbox. I've even wondered if there were other people out there like me, and I've [redacted] just thinking about no one responding to my posts on the fetish boards for people into being ignored.

rach is partially deaf so thanks for this commentary i guess?
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4080 (isolation #362) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

oh I just read the last bit of your post ff.

wow
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4086 (isolation #363) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4083, Ankamius wrote:mollie do you have any other SK reads or is Garmr the only one?

why are you worried about sk reads I don't understand
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4089 (isolation #364) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4088, d3x wrote:Kthx for SK 2014

I have wondered if it was him or you. was thinking him ftr.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4093 (isolation #365) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4090, Garmr wrote:
In post 4088, d3x wrote:Kthx for SK 2014

I don't know about KThX being sk but I am alright with lynching him for being scummy.

^ sk
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4095 (isolation #366) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:20 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4092, Formerfish wrote:Mollie. Are you going to respond to anything I ask you directly?

probably not.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4125 (isolation #367) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4104, Kise wrote:@mollie, don't let ktb rile you up please.

I won't. it just makes me sad. :(

and it is demotivating. like i am srsly being punished cos my reads were correct. I am the sk cos "garmr says so".

but I will help you.

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4128 (isolation #368) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

hey fishy, kise is saying that garmr is faking it. pay attention.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4159 (isolation #369) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4152, StrangerCoug wrote:Will someone please explain Garmr-scum to me?

whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4161 (isolation #370) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4160, StrangerCoug wrote:Of course I'm serious, pirate mollie. Why else would I ask the question?

he thinks kise is the doc and he just pointed it out.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4166 (isolation #371) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4165, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 4161, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 4160, StrangerCoug wrote:Of course I'm serious, pirate mollie. Why else would I ask the question?

he thinks kise is the doc and he just pointed it out.

I can see it as antitown but I think Garmr-scum would be subtler than that even with the encryptor dead.

do you know why it is so hard to scum lynched on this site? cos of assumptions like these.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4170 (isolation #372) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4168, StrangerCoug wrote:If Garmr is scum and thinks Kise is the doctor he can off him himself. It's disadvantageous as both alignments to announce who you think are power roles out loud—as town, you help scum, and as scum, you risk drawing unwanted attention to yourself. I'm going to need more convincing than that to dispose of my Garmr-town read.

stranger kitty, I had uber goober
tell
me why he was leaving me alive in a game once and town STILL wouldn't lynch him. pecan blatantly rolefished majiffy and pointed out that majiffy was a special but nobody wld lynch him cos "it was to obv to come from scum" and then fery did a metadive and decided he was town from it and pecan was endgamed. in that same game mosy faked a posting restriction then forgot about it and no1 wld lynch him cos fery said so. he made it to endgame too. in fact I think all of scum did except for tbone and the only reason that happened was cos I got his entire team to bus him. porkens finally might have gotten lynched but mosy, spyrella and pecan all mopped the floor with town.

I know you have heard the meme that every time some says "scum wld never do that!" some1 gets a scummy.

I am tired. this game has taken the life out of me. it has effected my other games even tho I was on a bit of a mafia high after reck and I winning as town in a recent micro. I am also still on a bit of a high cos I cam in second place when i hadn't played before and the only reason i lost to reck his dummy neighbour stacked science cards when reck said at the beginning of the game "guys I get a point for every science card played!" but losing to reck is forgiveable he has played the game a bunch of times. granted quadzypants is an excellent teacher and i definitely paid attention when he wld explain things to me. felt kind of bad when i beat him so badly.

I have played a looooooooooot of larges and i see town make the same mistakes over and over again. it is frustrating. you are saying garmr is town cos his town game is shitty and garmr is agreeing with you there is mistake about it calling out who you think the doc is is shitty. mebbe he is town I dunno i was mostly helping kise but after that callout garmr needs to go. if garmr is town the only way he is going to get better is if they get lynched for bad play. personally I think garmr is scum cos I wld like to think that he is better than this. but i also think pine looks scummier cos he is sheeping a bad case and is trying to pretend that it is an established fact. plus how aj was acting towards garmr too but i noticed that nero completely stayed away from him and that makes me go hhhhmmm.

I am still not certain about you, I am used to you being a stronger presence and while you are posting a good amount i am just not feeling your presence. but in case you are town i am trying to reach to you and move you in. you ignored my reach outs in playing cards and you saw what happened there. ffs I mean my townread on you was so strong i fake hid behind you and pie STILL lynched you.

so consider this an official reach out.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4183 (isolation #373) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ garmr

1. emotional breakdowns are not bad play, they happen. and you had no problem with either of td's or HI's emotional outbursts i guess cos theirs didn't interfere with your agenda.
2. claiming was not anti-town. I WANTED to be lynched at that point cos d3x was acting like he thought that I was the sk and I thought rach was too cos d3x can usually read me and rach I think wld be able to spot my scumgame in a heartbeat.
3. I HAVE been reading the game. if you are town you are a noisy distraction who won't shut up despite other players asking you to.
4. I have not been "trying to prove" that there is no sk what i have wanted was to have some discussion and to see if any1 else noticed that there were only 2 "killed" flavours with the night flips and at least 1 of them cld be chalked up to town. you are the 1 who blew this up into something I clearly wasn't doing and keep insisting that the bullshit that you are making up in that tiny little brain of yours is true. apparently I am not the 1 with a reading comprehension problem here but I think you are scum so thats okay! i think trying to twist things and present them as fact in order to fit some constructed narrative is inherently scummy
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4185 (isolation #374) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4184, Garmr wrote:@mollie
Mollie you do have a fucking reading problem but your to stubborn to admit it I at least admit my mistakes.

I haven't seen you admit 1 in this game so i am not sure wtf you are talking about. and you have made plenty regardless of alignment.

anyways i am ignoring you from here on out cos I think you are scum and I think perv is right there is a good chance of there being 2 more out there.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4244 (isolation #375) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ fishy

this was the extent of your engagement with me:

you: you're scum
me: no i am not? do you have a reason to believe this?
you: my seekrit tell

and then that was...all you did. there was no discussion cos you weren't interested in having any so stop pretending like you were. I find it ironic that you are whining about being ignored and yet managed to ignore kise, d3x, rach and ank all giving reasons as to why I am unlikely grpscum or the sk. I am not sure what your beef is with me but i want nothing to do with you until you resolve it.

rach doesn't have to post a ton and drown every1 else out in order to send up a town flare. activity level is null for her but she has taken solid stances and is cutting through the bs that is flying around (or is trying to but is steadily getting drowned out). ffs, she is 1 of the easiest players to read on this site if you can't read her then you might want to look at that. she has also moved across the country so i imagine she has things other than mafia going on but she is still posting content and trying to shut down the shitshow while you and garmr keep wanting to feed it.

there is 1 huge point in your favour that has nothing to do with you is that iirc yiley LIKES playing scum and usually is much more happy and active. what works against that point is that the whole scumteam seemed pretty unenthused and were overall acting pretty strange. IaI and aj did next to nothing. titus made a shitty gambit and then backpedaled during the middle of it. nero was obvscum. like it makes no sense i am looking at these flips and thinking that is a pretty strong team that shld have gelled but didn't. why? usually when something like this happens it cos of some disagreement or tension on the scumboard.

and kise isn't following me around like a puppy dog if anything i sheeped his vote. it seems the motivation for the discredit is cos he is (and rightfully so) disagreeing with you. and you whine about my emotionalism while going all emo yourself like...repeatedly? yeah no. the only thing that you have said that i liked is that if majiffy were the doc he wld have protected me n1 and he wld. but then you go and try to discredit kise. *scratches head*

@ perv

you and I both have the same meta on scum!IaI; posh. I am not sure how much of him being a traitor in that game wld colour his play. but I think he did put uber goober as null then moved him to a townread. can't remember what he did with borky or anybody else.

and if you need comfort that i am not the sk go look at mine and HI's exchanges throughout the game. I saved him from getting lynched and heavy meta-dived him to the point where he said that i was getting stalky, didn't nk him,
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4250 (isolation #376) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

except i am not the sk I will not flip the sk your whole goddamn rests on my correct read on IaI which only shows how stupid you are that you don't know the first thing about good sk play and you restating it like a broken record over and over and over again will not make it any more true than it did the first time you goddamn fucking moron so stfu about it every is tired of your abysmal stupidity except for scum and you have been in a huge help to them when this shld have been an easy win for town.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4251 (isolation #377) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

VOTE: formferfish
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4258 (isolation #378) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4255, Formerfish wrote:Look at the interactions I had with TSO. And biggest difference is I had someone in that game who actually had my back.

you fucked that up all on your own if you are town.

your "tell" on me is bullshit I know what it is and I do it in nearly fucking game. do you wanna know how to meta me? understand me as a player. <------ there are players who do and that is why they can usually accurate read me. you barged into this game with barely reading a thing and tbh I don't think you did otherwise you wld have looked at flipped players interactions, jump on the hottest wagon at the time cos of your retarded tell, feed the shit war between garmr and I, repeatedly insult me, whine about being ignored while ignoring every1 until you are about to get lynched, whine about my aTeing when you are...doing the same. I have never done shit to you but you are being ass to me so forgive me if I think that this shit play has to come from scum cos there is no fucking way you are THIS bad.

I have put in a ton of this game just like I do all of my town games this is town me across the board and you are fucking up any type of cohesion that I try to pull together. <------ this is such bad play like I have no words. garmr is running around trying to out the doc I mean its like you 2 are competing for the scummiest stupidest play. you have not done 1 protown thing this entire fucking game so don't you DARE bitch about being ignored or being lynched. I mean you have told me to fuck off did I say anything back to you? NO! I told you that your tell on me is dumb. <----- that is the meanest thing I have said to you all game.

town

d3x
perv
rach
kise
endz thing
ank

I have a loose townread on td just by the way he handled his wagon that is why I tried to pull you people off of him. I am unsure about the claim, every1 thinks its good so whatevs.

scum be in here:

garmr
house
stranger kitty
pine
kthnx

I personally think the last 2 scum is pine ad kthnx. if I had my way those 2 wld be my preferred lynches. I am giving this game a few hours to see if I can calm down. if not I am replacing out. I am in fucking tears, my blood through the roof despite the metapropol I took this morning, i am shaking cos I don't know what to do when the brother of 1 my friends is being a jerk to me. I have put a ton of work in this game, trying to sort players out, keep town from lynching town, pull people people together I mean I havew worked my ass off and I deserve the town win cos I think town is really gonna win this 1 as long as they don't derp around. pine and kthnx are being hugely opportunistic plz lynch them. anyways I am taking a break I do not deserve this kind of treatment and I am totally getting shit on here.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4304 (isolation #379) » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:51 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4266, Kthxbye wrote:Um...what? Where did this come from? Or are you just following d3x on your view of me? Also, last I checked, you thought I might be sk. Now I'm scum? Explain chica.

wld you like to quote where I said i thought you might be the sk? cos I am pretty sure I have thought it was garmr the whole time.

pine and kthnx are being hugely opportunistic plz lynch them. anyways I am taking a break I do not deserve this kind of treatment and I am totally getting shit on here.

it is almost like I didn't use words to explain what i was thinking.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5176 (isolation #380) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:52 am

Post by pirate mollie »

normally I do't post in games that i replace out of but i suppose some words are in order.

In post 5171, Formerfish wrote:Mollie. I'm sorry.

I am sorry that you felt that I insulted you. I think it is time to give up the tell you think you have on me, cos that obviously isn't how you can meta me but I think its best if we just give each other some space for a while. it was frustrating because you had not read the game and did not know what was going on.

I am sorry to the other players and to jason for letting the game get to me and for replacing out but i think at that point in time nacho was a better fit.

IaI I enjoy playing with you and you are 1 of my fvourites too and the reason I did not hardball you was cos I was having fun and I wanted to keep you around at least for a bit. plz let me know of any games that you sign up for. :]

needless to stay I think it wld be best if garmr and I stayed as far away from each other as possble. this is the first time in 6+ years I have ever blacklisted any1 but i think we bring out the worst in each other.

I am surprised that town was given no indication that the sks were a faction and not independently. I have played with sk factions before and the flips are usually mentor/mentee, serial killers, or sk faction. but it wld have been obv who the sk was in lylo with that flip.

thanks for the invite jason. am sorry, i wish I cld have done better.

oh and

wait for it

wait for it

I NAILED NERO!!!
:lol:
whew!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”