Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Ha! I'm Queen of the World, bitches!!

Vote: FFAE00 FFED00

49 20 74 68 69 6e 6b 20 74 68 65 72 65 20 69 73 20 61 20 63 68 61 6e 63 65 20 79 6f 75 20 63 6f 75 6c 64 20 62 65 20 6d 61 66 69 61 2e
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 50, vezokpiraka wrote:I am going to call AJ nearly confirmed town. Just from that one post. Deal with it.

You can't do that. You gotta squeeze the bottle to see if juicy syrup or scummy scummness comes out.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 47, pirate mollie wrote:hey guyz

strangecoug might actually be scum!

Hey guyz

I think mollie might be right!

Vote: StrangerCoug
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 87, Garmr wrote:4 pages of writing didn't read one

VOTE: Pirate Molly

Didn't read a single page?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 183, Mom wrote:Otherwise, I think more people should join me in voting for Nero Cain - or at least someone could comment on him. The zero sum reaction from the thread so far in this regard is... telling.

What does it tell you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 413, Garmr wrote:
In post 412, T S O wrote:You're reading Gemma as town and TD as null?

bdkntgklmmlt

Gemma = Mum??

Probably Aunt Jemima.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 411, Garmr wrote:PerV-scum Even through his only posted 4 things his post was a pretty obvious question which is fine and all but leads no where at all and that's the problem. I would be more concerned but it was in the rvs stages. He was quite passive like he is now in the scum game I shared with him so yeah.

Well, you came in at page 4, stating you didn't read anything. So, in effect, your vote for Mollie was RVS?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 419, Garmr wrote:
In post 418, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 411, Garmr wrote:PerV-scum Even through his only posted 4 things his post was a pretty obvious question which is fine and all but leads no where at all and that's the problem. I would be more concerned but it was in the rvs stages. He was quite passive like he is now in the scum game I shared with him so yeah.

Well, you came in at page 4, stating you didn't read anything. So, in effect, your vote for Mollie was RVS?

I thought I made that obvious. I just wanted to say hey I'm here and I'm going to start reading now.

No, obvious would be voting Mollie for being a Pirate, or for some game she beat you, or the fact she posted right above you. You gave no reason.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 421, Garmr wrote:
In post 420, PeregrineV wrote:

I thought I made that obvious. I just wanted to say hey I'm here and I'm going to start reading now.

No, obvious would be voting Mollie for being a Pirate, or for some game she beat you, or the fact she posted right above you. You gave no reason.

Ohh I get you now. I voted mollie because it's the first time I played with on the forums with out her being in a hydra with me and I wanted her to notice me. The fact I rvsed is because I wanted attention.

Saying that at the time means more than saying it later. The vote timing seemed suspect because at the time all the wagons were about the same 2 or 3 votes, and that one put her at 2 while she had recently voted Stranger (also a wagon), was debating TSO and debating Titus. Reasonless RVS on most active most engaged player? :igmeou:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #9) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 450, Garmr wrote:
In post 424, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 421, Garmr wrote:
In post 420, PeregrineV wrote:
Garmr's Post

Ohh I get you now. I voted mollie because it's the first time I played with on the forums with out her being in a hydra with me and I wanted her to notice me. The fact I rvsed is because I wanted attention.

Saying that at the time means more than saying it later. The vote timing seemed suspect because at the time all the wagons were about the same 2 or 3 votes, and that one put her at 2 while she had recently voted Stranger (also a wagon), was debating TSO and debating Titus. Reasonless RVS on most active most engaged player? :igmeou:

Yes 3 small posts which can easily be disregarded and 1 medium post of 5-6 sentences = most engaged player at time -_-. Most engaged player was AJ if you look back.

Except, at the time you said you didn't look. So either you came in, read the thread and tried to distract from Mollie's posting, or you came in, read nothing, and RVS voted Mollie.

Also Wow I put mollie at 2 considering AJ was 3 strange cougar was at 2 and Titus was a 2 not to mention I shifted my vote to titus in a mere 20 mins. (took me that long to read the thread think about it and type a response while multi tasking other things.) Your acting like I put her at L-1 with a rvs -_-.

No, I'm actually pointing out exactly what you did, while trying to determine the truth of why you did it.

You're reaching man and I don't understand why. I have posted a fuck load of shit and we have like 18 pages of information and your stuck on one page. You haven't really contributed any thoughts or opinions or really pushed anyone.
Confused on how I'm reaching. Can you explain specifically what I'm reaching for in trying to determine your motivation?
Lots of those 18 pages are the FFFFFF hydra posting a single sentence and then another post to sign his previous post.
I've actually been posting my thoughts and opinions as they come up. As for pushing? Nah, not so far, except for asking you to explain your out-of-the-blue vote. You did, and I explained why I thought the timing was bad.
And you don't seem to like it. :neutral:

Your timing is also off with your fos. If you really were suspicious of it you would of pushed at 400.

No, becuase the Mollie- FF hydra- Garmr stuff had already started. I wanted to see if anything came out of it that would allow me to peg you as scum or town before going back to older stuff. You complain about the thread(), and then threaten to replace out() which are things I take as scummy, but have been assured that town mostly does that, because <site meta or somesuch bullshit>. Which left me back at null.
So I asked about your entry post, since it was not clear why your vote fell on that player of all the 23 players it *could* have been on.
Mom was not part of that ongoing (at the time I was reading it) conversation, so was for her.

Which reminds me that post is the basically the same thing I called you out for in your post 89.

is me asking Mom why a lack of response to her calling Nero scum is "telling", since players ignore shit all the time, but somehow she gleaned some special information out of calling Nero scum and begin ignored. Considering the amount I'm ignored, I want what she has. Otherwise, she's trying to create some artificial scumtell with a statement like that.
Since post is mine, please point out where you did something similar.

Only when i say I think your scummy do you actually react. You were quite happy playing passively until called out.
Don't really cared that you called me scummy. It happens a lot.
But, since you did seem confused on the questioning, I thought I'd clarify it for you.
But, I do like the enthusiasm.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 470, Titus wrote:
In post 466, Garmr wrote:
In post 372, Titus wrote:Mollie is Nacho even in this game?

Titus I haven't really seen you show any form of town read this game except AJ at the start. Can you give me a quick reads list with at least one town read unless you don't have one?

I don't really have much one one. Mom's pretty obviously town as well as AJ. Given my last performance in xmen when I got confident uber early and died and my recent late game performances, it's probably best if I stay here in the back, make observations, vote accordingly but not act with a lot of confidence or force reads.

This won't work in the end. One time you'll do it, and be wrong, and realized that if you stayed on the forefront the whole time you could have helped town more than being a midgame lynch/NK or endgamed with all bad reads. /speaking from experience.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 474, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 471, Titus wrote:
In post 458, Titus wrote:
In post 455, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 424, PeregrineV wrote:Saying that at the time means more than saying it later. The vote timing seemed suspect because at the time all the wagons were about the same 2 or 3 votes, and that one put her at 2 while she had recently voted Stranger (also a wagon), was debating TSO and debating Titus. Reasonless RVS on most active most engaged player? :igmeou:

I have no idea how to handle perv's sheeping and then subsequent wking on a player who wked me when I am sure he doesn't think my play is worth a shit.

halp

There are too many pronouns in this sentence for me to follow.

Help Mollie? Can you translate this but using playernames?

I think that perv's wking of me whilst throwing suspicion on garmr who wked me and saying that he is sus for rvsing in the first place when I am pretty sure perv does not think much of my game was where I was going with that.

Still hard for me to follow, but should clear some of it up.
Garmr is null to me, but maybe we'll work some thing out.
I think you're town at this point. And I feel your play has it's ups and downs (as town), but I don't think you are a bad player (town). I'd actually put you at above average, FWIW.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 476, I have no creativity wrote:
Town

FFAE00 FFED00

RachMarie

Not the mafia

inte

I have no creativity

Mom

Yiley

Garmr
TiphaineDeath

Josh_B
vezokpiraka

Leaning Town

pirate mollie

Null

Aunt Jemina

d3x

Wake88

TheWayItEnds

I Am Innocent

Lucky2u
Kthxbye

Leaning Scum

Majiffy

Scum

Titus

Nero Cain

PeregrineV

StrangerCoug

T S O

Can you confirm this is what you mean?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 436, Mom wrote:
In post 400, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 183, Mom wrote:Otherwise, I think more people should join me in voting for Nero Cain - or at least someone could comment on him. The zero sum reaction from the thread so far in this regard is... telling.

What does it tell you?

That people are either reluctant to talk about lynching Nero Cain, or everyone just completely overlooked my push on him. I advertised my vote as non-RVS, with explanation, and sort of expected at least one person would either join me, react to it, or at least acknowledge it. None of this happened until I started pointedly asking specific people about him.

So either I hit scum, or people just completely overlooked my push in all the Day 1 rancor. I'm not really sure which it is, but I like StrangerCoug's #308 so I'll take my chances:

Unvote: StrangerCoug
Vote: Nero Cain

If he's going to keep talking about my vote on him, it might as well actually be there.

Discuss.

I'll talk about it. I'm currently against a Nero lynch (I think he's town, and your "policy lynch=scum-Nero" reasoning doesn't make much sense). But, yes, without specifically asking players about other players (esp. on Day1), you're not always going to get a reaction. And I'm still not sure how you read anything from that lack of reaction- but we'll move on for now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 502, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:"Bad yellow colors"? Excuse me?

FFED00

My cones and rods aren't what they used to be, so it's hard on the orbs.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:22 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 504, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:I think I love you.

FFED00

But I wanna know for sure...
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 505, TheWayItEnds wrote:@PV
Id assume the blue and the dark red are the obv versions and not the leaning versions.
Like mollie is obv town and jiffy is obv scum.
Thats how I read it.

That might make more sense, but want Juices to verify it. Especially since I don't recall a Rach post, yet Rach is town or leaning town, I want to be sure before I start asking questions.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 511, Garmr wrote:I'm in the middle of typing a response to PV but yes I have his scum read me in every game we have shared.

Are you saying I always scumread you, or you always scumread me?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 513, vezokpiraka wrote:PV why are you scum this game?

I'm not. Why does it look like I am to you?

@Aj: does this look to you like the PV you know and love? The town PV? Cause it sure as hell doesn't seem that way to me.

Yeah, AuntJ, syrup us.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 516, Garmr wrote:You're accusing me of A I said I done B. If i done A Wouldn't it of made more sense to do it to Aj?

Not if you are scum with AuntJ, or consider Mollie more of a threat. + AuntJ monologues() were not the same as Mollie dialogues()

I asked, you said B, I said, it could have been A (424)

Moving on to the rest of 516.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 516, Garmr wrote:How was that relevant to what I said I said there were other options that made more sense to hop on with out a reason -other 2 votes-. My point was at the time mollie wasn't the most engaged player,If I did read the thread why would I pick the wagon which would gain the least momentum?

If she would have pissed off Titus and TSO at that time, it easily could have gained momentum. I can't speculate as to why you think the Mollie-wagon would have gone nowhere had you been lying about your vote. It seems a waste of time, and according to you would be pointless, since your not lying about your vote.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 516, Garmr wrote:I don't like it because there is so many holes in why scum would do it (No momentum,easier votes else where,I changed my vote in the next post after). Also trying to figure out my motivation of a rvs post. Are you fucking kidding me. I will say this again and bit clearer. Your trying to make me out to be this scum mastermind who drops a master plan in a rvs post which has no potential advantage as scum or town and should be read as null.

That why I asked if it was RVS.

You're lucky you didn't qualify the pages you didn't read.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 521, Garmr wrote:
In post 518, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 516, Garmr wrote:You're accusing me of A I said I done B. If i done A Wouldn't it of made more sense to do it to Aj?

Not if you are scum with AuntJ, or consider Mollie more of a threat. + AuntJ monologues() were not the same as Mollie dialogues()

I asked, you said B, I said, it could have been A (424)

Moving on to the rest of 516.

In post 81, pirate mollie wrote:why the slobbering all over that syrup thing

eta: that was to tso
eta2: you are still pretty bad titus

Mollie's a threat to theoretical scum me in this post because???

If she is
In post 266, Garmr wrote:my closet friend on mafia scum (Mollie)
then she probably knows you and your scumplay pretty well. That would make her a threat, no?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 516, Garmr wrote:My point was it would lead no where and hasn't really pushed anymore opinions out of Mom also the irony

Working on the Mom angle.

You always scum read me (out of the two games we played) You were right on half of them through. :p

I'll take 50%, but pretty sure those were a while back. (which ones where they?)

Also please don't use the emotional freak out thing as a tell. I can do this as town or scum so it should be taken as null.
Already considered a null, as mentioned before.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 526, T S O wrote:is sc really nitpicky and jumpy as town?

He was scum roleblocker in anyone1
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #530 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 528, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 526, T S O wrote:is sc really nitpicky and jumpy as town?

He was scum roleblocker in anyone1

AuntJ was scum also.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

monday post. working from home so this may be it or more later.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@TD
- Talk to me about each vote on you.

I think I'm behind but not sure how much. Maybe I'm not. But I hope i am.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 969, TiphaineDeath wrote:AJ voted me early and without particular reason, has been AWOl since, originally thought she was scum, could still be, but I'm not feeling it just now, no really solid read here but slight town lean.
TSO is scum, but good scum, with a shit case made of misrep that he has gotten a bunch of people to listen to.
d3x, the way it ends, and kthxbye all feel like confused townies, the people listening to TSO, before 966 I was ready to slot the way it ends in to my scumpile, but he's avoided that for now.
StrangerCoug is TSO's scumbuddy who is not nerely as good at subtle distancing as he thinks he is
FF is odd and spammy and may also be a TSO buddy, but Given that three scum on a 7 vote wagon is unlikely and I think SC is more likely to be a TSO buddy than FF I am reserving judgment.

Yeah, AuntJ AWOL without an unvote was a little surprising. being away means the changing gamestate could invalidate her current vote/opinion, and leaving it without being current doesn't seem an AuntJ-town thing to do.

TSO, no comment without reading/re-reading.

Nothing for the next three. I don't think I'd seen TWIE last time I read.

Stranger is probably scum.

FFA/FFO- their posting dies for a while. Has it picked back up again?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Further behind than I thought. Will give this game some love tomorrow.

pedit :sigh:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1017, vezokpiraka wrote:
vote: TiphaineDeath

Some of the last posts were awful. I see now why people are voting here.

Which ones specifically?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1106, T S O wrote:Oh, HI replaced Not the Mafia - y'know, the wagon mollie was pushing solely as a case of false identity.

It's literally not a legitimate place for votes, full stop.

Are you saying you are not the mafia?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1108, T S O wrote:I'm not sure if that's a joke - if it is, you'll have to explain it to me - but no, Pere, I haven't been playing with two accounts in this game.

LOL---it was a joke/play on words. Sucked the life right out of it, though. :mad:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Jason- V/LA this weekend.

Do not lynch TD over the weekend.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:30 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Back- catching up today/tonight
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:02 am

Post by PeregrineV »

page 46
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Want more chaoices until I read through.

Vote: FFEAO FFEDEIEIO
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Jason- V/LA Oct 24-Oct 27
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Still mostly not available, but out of touch with this game. I'll catch up/select read/talk tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2289 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Too much work- back later.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:42 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Last game catchup, but out of time for now.

hmmmmmmm
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2564 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Kind of far back on here. What's the latest day2 happenings as I catch up?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2565, d3x wrote:I just said I wanted you dead for not contributing in over a month.

At least you don't want me dead for
actually
contributing.

Anything else?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2569 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2567, pirate mollie wrote:@ d3x

we are gonna fight. :(

garmr's play does not support a 1 shot hider claim.

like no way no how in any way.

See, that's something to look at.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2547, Garmr wrote:I can't be screwed dealing with pirate mollie.

I'm one shot hider and I hid behind josh

In post 982, Garmr wrote:
In post 978, pirate mollie wrote:or you can help mom sort josh.

I am not picky.

I'm up for sorting josh.

This was my crumb.

Found it.

So, if you where to have just shown up dead day2 as the Hider, we, when reading your ISO, would conclude Josh was scum? Because I just read your ISO looking for the claim, and I'm have sworn that you hid behind me. (Maybe Mollie- I'd have to see if you shifted to her day1 or not until day2).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Hostile Intent claiming FBI Agent and that Majiffy is not a SK.

@Jiffy- Is Hostile lying scum or telling the truth?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2585 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Mollie and Titus getting independently scum-read, or is that just Gamr's posts?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2584, House wrote:
In post 2583, PeregrineV wrote:Hostile Intent claiming FBI Agent and that Majiffy is not a SK.

Would he really call HI a liar?

Let's hope so.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2590 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2589, Hostile Intent wrote:
In post 2586, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2584, House wrote:
In post 2583, PeregrineV wrote:Hostile Intent claiming FBI Agent and that Majiffy is not a SK.

Would he really call HI a liar?

Let's hope so.

You're a moron.

Ouch. Feelings hurt :cry:

Also, Majiffy fucking replaced out.

Ah..Got it.

@Kise
- is Hostile Intent lying scum?

Also also, you're
reeeeaaaalllly
fucking dumb.

I think this upgrades me from a moron, but, then again, I'm
reeeeaaaalllly
fucking dumb, so maybe this downgrades me from a moron.

Aside from not thinking Kise is the SK, what is your read on him?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2607 (isolation #49) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2591, Hostile Intent wrote:Found Jiff overall kinda town and Kise hasn't really posted, so.

Sorry for the insults. Bad night.

It happens.

What was your thinking when you submitted Majiffy/Kise as the person to check if the SK?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:35 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2656, Titus wrote:Howvdoes Jason give results normally? Can a PR in a past game answer?

Like, he tells you the result.

jasonT1981 wrote:Order of the Timelords Watcher The Valeyard:PeregrineV watches ac1983fan. no one targetted Ac1983fan
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (isolation #51) » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2656, Titus wrote:Howvdoes Jason give results normally? Can a PR in a past game answer?

Or as tracker.

jasonT1981 wrote:you tracked Platinum Shadow ..
he visits Internet Stranger & forehead
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

All caught up

Vote: Titus

@TD-
Titus summoned you to the hood to talk. How did that work out?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2900, T S O wrote:Titus could be scum, but House's weird scumfuck play surrounding her makes him scum too.

VOTE: House

Why could Titus be scum,
TSO?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:33 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3026, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3023, I have no creativity wrote:sicne TWIE is either scum or just dense, everyone lets do an activity:

why is titus scum outside of "she tracked the fbi to the kill"?

since house is also cliam to be a pr why dont we just have her track him?

From what I get, Titus's problem is that her claims don't match up with Hostile Intent's claims, and HI is now known to have told the truth about his role. She is trying to bail herself out by claiming framer shenanigans, and I just plain don't see it. She's confscum.

Additionally, we're not having Titus track House whether she lives to tonight or not since he all but confessed he's her scumbuddy and has actively tried to stall her lynch.

In post 3088, StrangerCoug wrote:Let's get the ball moving, guys. Nothing's going to make me happy except a dead Titus right now.

In post 3090, StrangerCoug wrote:I understand your concern, but we have caught scum on our hands and she needs to go.

Three in a row I agree with. You might be town. :cool:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3102 (isolation #55) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3101, Titus wrote:PV, SC's posts are highly reactionary. It makes it look a lot less likely she is town.

Also, how could I make up a PM that matched exactly what Jason does as a mod without being a town PR?

But, I agree with him on the need to lynch you. Focus, people. Focus.

All we have is your word that your PM matches those I posted. As scum, you could easily lie about that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #56) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3103, Titus wrote:No. Each mod does a PM differently.

I just say, "Your target visited so and so." This allows for redirector amongst other roles. The fact that I got Jason's right is pretty townclearing.

What post of yours are you referring to?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3126 (isolation #57) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3108, Titus wrote:
In post 3107, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3103, Titus wrote:No. Each mod does a PM differently.

I just say, "Your target visited so and so." This allows for redirector amongst other roles. The fact that I got Jason's right is pretty townclearing.

What post of yours are you referring to?

I'm referring to me posting the PM. Asking if that's how Jason does things for PRs. You said yes, that's how he'd phrase a Pr message.

What post number did you "post the PM"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #58) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3109, Titus wrote:

In post 2662, PeregrineV wrote:

Like, he tells you the result.

jasonT1981 wrote:Order of the Timelords Watcher The Valeyard:PeregrineV watches ac1983fan. no one targetted Ac1983fan

In post 2664, PeregrineV wrote:

Or as tracker.

jasonT1981 wrote:you tracked Platinum Shadow ..
he visits Internet Stranger & forehead

There we go.

Those are me giving past results.

This in no way proves you received one other than you saying "I received one."
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #59) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3130, Garmr wrote:Also isn't against the rule to use the wording of a role pm to confirm you as town(or fake a confirmation) and that's why we get sample role pms for vanilla town at the start of the page or is this a different case?

No. Sample role PMs are usually for scum so they can tailor their fakeclaim but still have the wording of the town wincon.

There is a rule that you can't quote PMs from the mod- although paraphrasing is fine. But, that also means you can fake it as scum.

You can use the wording, if you figure it out from the paraphrasing.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #60) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3152, TiphaineDeath wrote:VOTE: house This is the correct play today for a number of reasons, and the smart town out there will understand them.

Good thing I am here to lead the dumb ones.

Why would House be better than Titus?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #61) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3183, Garmr wrote:One more to hang titus who ever does it gets a cookie.

In post 3184, Hostile Intent wrote:VOTE: Titus

Bah. :lol:

Ignore him, he just wants the cookie.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3199, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI-Titus-AJ Were scum, Three scum flips mean it's time to do some serious connection/POE shit, wall coming in the next day or two.

Would like to see everyone do this, to some extent.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3206 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3202, Garmr wrote:If the Mafia Encryptor is doing the kills that means it's most likely 3 mafia and a sk as you wouldn't want your Encryptor caught by a watcher or tracker.

Except 24 player games are generally 6 mafia (if single team). 25 players means 3 more mafia + maybeSK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3297 (isolation #64) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:38 am

Post by PeregrineV »

This game is going to require a lot of work. I will objectively cross-reference each living player as per each scum.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3310 (isolation #65) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Going through Titus ISO- this sticks out.

In post 2486, Titus wrote:
In post 2463, T S O wrote:Titus unless you can prove that House is not arrogant as scum, your argument is completely worthless, and unless you can prove that House, as town, blatantly lies about ISO'ing people, it's worthless once more.

:neutral:

Here you go...

House is more confrontational as town. He also hasn't lied here from my perspective.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... -6.371364/

That's his first game ever and he drew scum.

Going though House posting, the only place he mentions other site is here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6271970

That was a mewbie game that did not contain Titus.

For me to believe that no connection exists, I have to believe scum-Titus took the effort to search House's games and use not one of his Mafiascum games, but another game from another site that was found by looking through all of House's games and posts for (off-site games? His first game?) something to "back up" her point that House is town.
Also, she knows it's his first game, which thereby infers another level of verification that does not compute for scum-Titus to make to confirm town-House.

This would be infinitely easier if House were able to direct her to the site directly, and tell her what to say.

Vote: House
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (isolation #66) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3312, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3310, PeregrineV wrote:Going through Titus ISO- this sticks out.

In post 2486, Titus wrote:
In post 2463, T S O wrote:Titus unless you can prove that House is not arrogant as scum, your argument is completely worthless, and unless you can prove that House, as town, blatantly lies about ISO'ing people, it's worthless once more.

:neutral:

Here you go...

House is more confrontational as town. He also hasn't lied here from my perspective.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/o ... -6.371364/

That's his first game ever and he drew scum.

Going though House posting, the only place he mentions other site is here http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6271970

That was a mewbie game that did not contain Titus.

For me to believe that no connection exists, I have to believe scum-Titus took the effort to search House's games and use not one of his Mafiascum games, but another game from another site that was found by looking through all of House's games and posts for (off-site games? His first game?) something to "back up" her point that House is town.
Also, she knows it's his first game, which thereby infers another level of verification that does not compute for scum-Titus to make to confirm town-House.

This would be infinitely easier if House were able to direct her to the site directly, and tell her what to say.

Vote: House

I have no idea what you just said but Titus is a regular player as USMessageBoards under the handle ScarletRage. And there's been less than 10 total games played on that site. So, it really isn't a stretch for her to share one of those games.

So was she buddying town-House, in your opinion?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3314 (isolation #67) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Josh-
How would one look at only's House's posts in the game Ttius mentioned to confirm her statement?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (isolation #68) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3315, Josh_B wrote:you would click search, Type "house" in the posted by member box and click the "search this thread only" box.
It works but it's not as easy to ISO there as it is here.

I'll try that.

So was she buddying town-House, in your opinion?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (isolation #69) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1103, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(8): Aunt Jemina, T S O, d3x, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug, FFAE00 FFED00, vezokpiraka
FFAE00 FFED00
(4): Titus, Hostile Intent, Majiffy, I Am Innocent
pirate mollie
(2): Josh_B, Mom
Hostile Intent
(2): pirate mollie, Nero Cain
Garmr
(1): I have no creativity
T S O
(1): TiphaineDeath
StrangerCoug
(1): PeregrineV
TheWayItEnds
(1): Garmr

Not Voting
(5): inte, Wake88, RachMarie, Lucky2u, Yiley

V/LA
: Wake88, RachMarie (Tuesday)

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-10-15 12:23:08)

till Day 1 Deadline

In post 1165, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6): T S O, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug, FFAE00 FFED00, Mom
FFAE00 FFED00
(6): Titus, Majiffy, I Am Innocent, Nero Cain, vezokpiraka, Aunt Jemina
Garmr
(1): I have no creativity
pirate mollie
(1): Josh_B
T S O
Hostile Intent
(1): pirate mollie
StrangerCoug
Yiley
(1): d3x
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(6): inte, Hostile Intent, Wake88, RachMarie, Lucky2u, Yiley

Prods sent Out
: Inte

V/LA
: Wake88, RachMarie (Tuesday) PereV (weekend)

(expired on 2014-10-15 12:23:08)

till Day 1 Deadline
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (isolation #70) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3351, d3x wrote:Hey Nero... who's your teammate?
In post 3328, Nero Cain wrote:I think my teammate has a good point in the it looks like Mollie doesn't give a shit who gets lynched

lol

Vote: Nero Cain
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (isolation #71) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1103, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(8):
Aunt Jemina
T S O
d3x, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye
StrangerCoug
FFAE00 FFED00, vezokpiraka

FFAE00 FFED00
(4):
Titus
Hostile Intent
, Kise,
I Am Innocent

pirate mollie
(2): Josh_B, Ankamius
Hostile Intent
(2): pirate mollie, Nero Cain
Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

T S O
StrangerCoug
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(5): Pine,
Wake88
, RachMarie, House, Formerfish

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6):
T S O
TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug
FFAE00 FFED00
, Ankamius
FFAE00 FFED00
(6):
Titus
, Kise,
I Am Innocent
, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
Aunt Jemina

Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

pirate mollie
T S O
Hostile Intent
StrangerCoug
Formerfish
(1):
d3x

TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(6): Pine,
Hostile Intent, Wake88
, RachMarie, House, Formerfish

I wanted to take a look at the older VCs.
Blue is (for purposes of this VCA only), probably town

What makes me go hmmmmm is that in 1103, when TD is L-5 (L-4 if you count , there appears to be only one confirmed scum on his wagon (AuntJ). The other 2 are on FFFF, who has half the votes.

He is at real L-4 when AnkaMom votes him ().

Why would scum want to lynch town-FFFFFFF instead of town-TiphaineDeath?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (isolation #72) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3361, Garmr wrote:guys would there be 4 scum or 5 scum because I might of found some weird interaction day 1.

I am looking for 6 group scum and (probably/maybe) an SK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #73) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3364, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3362, PeregrineV wrote:(probably/maybe) an SK.

We had an FBI agent flip and you think there's a possibility there's not an sk. Why are you being so derpy this game?

Oh, yeah, then there's an SK. My bad.

Oh, and ....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (isolation #74) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3368, Garmr wrote:Reactions that were suspicious when i said I was hider on josh.

Can you find and summarize all the reactions to your claim?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (isolation #75) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3367, Nero Cain wrote:yes? I already knew why you were voting me. I'm saying its a dumb reason 'cause I've been on this site for years and you think I'd be dumb enough to "slip" that I'm scum and that Garmr is a buddy. What I'm saying is that I'm town and am reading Garmr as part of my team.

So I should just use this as your reads list?

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:
Slots I'd lynch
SC
Mollie
Ank

Slots I wouldn't lynch
Nero
Garmr
TD
Josh B

vote:Mollie
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (isolation #76) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1681, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 615, RachMarie wrote:Meh so far I do not have enough of Mollie to make a decision but she pushes me as both town and scum so yeah will need more to decide I usually town read her but last game we were in she turned out to be scum so a bit more skeptical now.

Jiffy NS and I are going insane atm, both of us having major dental work getting ready for the big move from California to Tennessee NEXT MONTH.

Auntie my favorite breakfast which has to be modified atm (I am having yogurt instead of the bacon) is:

Oatmeal with 2 oz unsweetened applesauce and a big dollop of cinnamon, spinach egg scramble with a bit of cheese, and a couple strips of BACON because BACON lol I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic on July 1 this year. So I hope you have sugar free syrup for me. BTW I was trying to calculate the odds of you being scum 3 times in a row Granted each game is independent but that would totally be freaky.

The FFs please slow the heck down it makes it really hard to catch up acck though you are probs town only person I saw willing to spam it up this much as scum was in a game with Mollie, the game is escaping me atm brain is not working fully sigh. Mollie you remember that game and the dude who spammed like crazy and drove you nuts who was scum?

TSO is probs town the meltdown feels more towny to me than scum TSO who I have also played with. Dude seriously I do not get mislynched in EVERY game, though I am often low hanging fruit.

I have a bad habit of scum reading Pere I can find a linky in a recently ended game with him where Auntie was scum and I was the backup cop and instead of investigating HER I investigated Pere but at least my crumb saved the day and she got lynched over him but still... meh

more later this is really a mega wall
I should mention that I am compiling a rudimentary reads list for players to reference, as to better let them know what my stances are. As of this post, my reads are like such.
vezzy sweet.
Deathy was sour, now sweet?
Tussy, waffles.
Gammy sweet.
Mother sweet.
mollie, sweet.
Feo/Fiddy, sour.
Keithy, mild sour.
Enty sweet.
dexxy, sweet.
Endy, sweet.
Grinny, sweet.
Jiffy, sweet.
Joshy, sweet, but syrup on reserve.
Cougy, weakly sweet.
Rach, sweet.
Inny, sweet. (An addition from .)

This is an imperfect list. I do not have a read on TSO, Yiley, Incy (no creativity), inty, Wakey, or Lucky. The reads do not take into account strength for the most part. However, off of what I have viewed, this holds.

Can someone translate this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (isolation #77) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3371, Garmr wrote:
In post 3369, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3368, Garmr wrote:Reactions that were suspicious when i said I was hider on josh.

Can you find and summarize all the reactions to your claim?

Including ones that weren't from scum? ok.

Well basically IAI pushes the fact I'm scum and can't be town if i'm fake claiming it and since he flipped mafia it implies scum may be buddies with him.

titus reaction sounded like i just signed my own death wish. Meaning she didn't expect a townie to fake claim hider on her buddy.

Mollie instantly said I was lying. If i didn't know better i would say that mollie had more knowledge than possible. She also caught onto IAI post and i think thats what sealed the deal and made her kill him.

Twie believed me but only after questioning me.

tso-saw through my fake claim but realized i was town.

house-wanted to lynch me and then voted me. Maybe a scum partner?

dex- believed me pretty quickly

Josh b- Thinks my claim was stupid but plays along with it.

Pere- you believed me but i could see you questioning my choice in target.

the rest pretty much ignored me.

You-scum claiming hider just to confirm a townie doesn't seem to be optimal play.
You-scum claiming hider to clear a buddy seems even dumber.
You-town claiming hider for reactions is gambity, but possible.
You-town claiming hider to clear a players you strongly felt was town would have been backed by actual reasons, in the case of your non-hider flip, if you really felt that strongly.

I know how and why I reached my conclusion, but confirmed scum reactions should be compared to the unknown reactions.

For example,need to look up how Josh reacted. I think Scum-Josh would react differently from town-Josh.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3373, Garmr wrote:she busting titus and subconciously reinforcing her scum read on I am innocent this make me think. That td may also be scum as she also making a excuse to town read him and shes trying to preparing to bust josh.

Your current scumreads are TD and Josh?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3379 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:36 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3377, Garmr wrote:Also I did feel really strongly about josh being town day 2 but I been trying to figure out who the last scum is and it keeps cumming to him and td.

What about House?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3381 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3380, Garmr wrote:
In post 3379, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3377, Garmr wrote:Also I did feel really strongly about josh being town day 2 but I been trying to figure out who the last scum is and it keeps cumming to him and td.

What about House?

If i'm wrong about any of those two I could go for his lynch he isn't exactly on my top town reads.

Good news is we are lynching scum today.

Bad news is we got 2 more to find.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3382, Garmr wrote:
In post 3381, PeregrineV wrote:

What about House?

If i'm wrong about any of those two I could go for his lynch he isn't exactly on my top town reads.

Good news is we are lynching scum today.

Bad news is we got 2 more to find.

So you think former fish is scum?

Not really sure, but he is not the lynch today.

(I will get into Formerfish more over the next few days.)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3384, House wrote:

What about House?

Why waste time?

Lynch me now so I can find something more interesting to do instead of read a bunch of morons talk about how scummy I am for going out on a limb for a bad town read.

Conversely, you could actually scumhunt, and provide reads and reasons and crazy stuff like that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:05 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3386, Josh_B wrote:
In post 3381, PeregrineV wrote:Good news is we are lynching scum today.

In post 3383, PeregrineV wrote:Not really sure, but he{formerfish} is not the lynch today.

Can you explain this? Who do you think we are lynching today considering that FormerFish is the top wagon right now?

Don't know yet, but considering we got a week+ and I'm down to 4 games, this game will get a lot more attention.

Plus, we got 3 of them already.

Feeling good about the whole thing. :D
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3390 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:07 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3388, House wrote:
In post 3385, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3384, House wrote:

What about House?

Why waste time?

Lynch me now so I can find something more interesting to do instead of read a bunch of morons talk about how scummy I am for going out on a limb for a bad town read.

Conversely, you could actually scumhunt, and provide reads and reasons and crazy stuff like that.

Why should I bother? I'm the scapegoat, and town is derpy enough to buy into it, so lynch away and then look at who pushed the wagon.

You got 2 votes there, Mr. Martyr.

If this is a fake pity party, man up and start faking some reads.

If this is a real pity party, man up and start actually scumhunting.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3391, StrangerCoug wrote:PeregrineV can go into my town pile for the moment for his recent posts to House.

I swear there has to be metrics that show scum posting goes like this
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3401 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3398, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3393, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3391, StrangerCoug wrote:PeregrineV can go into my town pile for the moment for his recent posts to House.

I swear there has to be metrics that show scum posting goes like this

Whom are you attacking in this post and what is its point?

Kthxbye (46 out of 76 posts day1)
TD (114 out of 150 posts day1)
House (126 out of 207 posts day2- (replaced Lucky))
Nero (105 of 146 posts day1)

The point is as more info becomes known, and catching scum more likely, why does posting drop off when, in theory, it should pick up?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3454 (isolation #87) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:n3 I see no particular reason to claim yet, but they're still alive and well and can confirm me if ya'll decide they REALLY need to, but i'd rather they not just yet.

Since their claim will confirm your conversations in the neighborhood and give us information about both yourself and the n3 neighbor, I'd like to hear who it is, and a summary from them of everything discussed by TSO, Titus and yourself.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (isolation #88) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:21 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3228, Kthxbye wrote:Will reread Titus surrounding those 3 players later.

What did you find?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (isolation #89) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3430, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 3417, Nero Cain wrote:I also hate that House is getting so much hate for ATEing when Mollie is doing the same thing.

I've seriously considered lynching House since Day 3 and I have no memory of accusing him of ATE. I have a bigger concern about his connections to Titus, as I've been saying.

In post 3422, House wrote:
In post 3402, StrangerCoug wrote:OK, so it's in support of my stance (which proposes House-scum).

Only if you are comfortable painting everything to suit your bias.

Who the fuck wants to keep posting in a game when they are tunneled as scum right out the gate for no good reason?

What makes you think I care about whether you want to keep posting? At the very least, explain why you thought defending Titus was a good idea. It doesn't matter whether I'm right or wrong; resigning to your own lynch hurts your own side. If you have a scum agenda to be as useless as possible until you die, then by all means be my guest, but otherwise you need to step it up if you want to live.

He wasn't the only one to townread Titus, he was one of three. He just actually defended her.

Short version, want more reasons for House-scum.
Also want more FROM House.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #90) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3546, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

pirate mollie
(4): Formerfish, Nero Cain, Garmr, pirate mollie
House
(3): StrangerCoug, RachMarie, House
Formerfish
(2): Kthxbye, TiphaineDeath
Kthxbye
Garmr
(1): Ankamius
Ankamius
Nero Cain

Not Voting
(3): Kise, TheWayItEnds, Pine

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-06 18:30:56)

till Day 4 Deadline

Happy Saturday ya'll!!

None of the top three are the lynch for today.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3581 (isolation #91) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3548, d3x wrote:@P5- Talk to me about 4 GroupScum building the same Lynch...

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6):
T S O
, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug,
FFAE00 FFED00
, Mom<Ank>
FFAE00 FFED00
(6):
Titus
, Majiffy<Kise>,
I Am Innocent
, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
Aunt Jemina

Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

pirate mollie
T S O
Hostile Intent
StrangerCoug
Yiley
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(6): inte<Pine>,
Hostile Intent
Wake88
, RachMarie, Lucky2u, Yiley<Fish>

That's why it looks really damning for TD, and why I would rather have complete claim + independent confirmation of what he says.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3653 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3627, Kise wrote:
In post 3547, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3546, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

pirate mollie
(4): Formerfish, Nero Cain, Garmr, pirate mollie
House
(3): StrangerCoug, RachMarie, House
Formerfish
(2): Kthxbye, TiphaineDeath
Kthxbye
Garmr
(1): Ankamius
Ankamius
Nero Cain

Not Voting
(3): Kise, TheWayItEnds, Pine

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-06 18:30:56)

till Day 4 Deadline

Happy Saturday ya'll!!

None of the top three are the lynch for today.

Funny thing is, I can vote with you as well as 2 of those top 3. Wanna be my teammate?

Vote Nero and we can talk.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (isolation #93) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:10 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3604, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 3581, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3548, d3x wrote:@P5- Talk to me about 4 GroupScum building the same Lynch...

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6):
T S O
FFAE00 FFED00
, Mom<Ank>
FFAE00 FFED00
(6):
Titus
, Majiffy<Kise>,
I Am Innocent
, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
Aunt Jemina

Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

pirate mollie
T S O
Hostile Intent
StrangerCoug
Yiley
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
Hostile Intent
Wake88

That's why it looks really damning for TD, and why I would rather have complete claim + independent confirmation of what he says.

Do you not believe TD's claim?

Let's say that my current view of TD is such that his claim in no way supports his treatment by scum. If it had been day2 when Titus was in there "messing with the hood", then I think there might have been a manipulative aspect to it. But she wasn't at the time, so the weight of the votes on FFFFFFF to counter the TD wagon says loudly and lcearly that he is scum. Based on the goon flips, he's probably a PR also, so I believe that part. And based on TSO he may even be a neighborizer.

But, once again, scum do not load up a counterwagon to town if they can help it.

That's why the "3rd member" of the neighborhood confirming what went on in there would be beneficial.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3663 (isolation #94) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3658, d3x wrote:@PV- Stop ignoring me.

I'm not. is for you.

I still want to hear from TD.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3664 (isolation #95) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3660, RachMarie wrote:That is a good point Pere, but what about the fact that everyone wanted to get rid of the ff twins for their spamorama. I think it bugged the scums as much as it did the rest of us. Do you have anything else to back up a scum read on TD? Especially with the claim?

In , 4 of the votes on FFFFF are scum. If there are 6 scum, that's alot of scum-votes for one counterwagon to "town-TD".
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3666 (isolation #96) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3665, Josh_B wrote:PerV makes sense.

This wagon should go through today. I'm not sure why we've let it go for so long.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Psst- that is tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3685 (isolation #97) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Still the same on everything I've already said.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3694 (isolation #98) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3693, Ankamius wrote:Then why do your posts look so jagged? You state the same point twice in the first post and your mention about 'saving' me makes no sense with that reasoning at all.

StrangerCoug is town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3702 (isolation #99) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3701, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 3694, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3693, Ankamius wrote:Then why do your posts look so jagged? You state the same point twice in the first post and your mention about 'saving' me makes no sense with that reasoning at all.

StrangerCoug is town.

% of sureness of the above comment?

Greater than 51%.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3703 (isolation #100) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Just finished game featuring House-scum

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=58830
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (isolation #101) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3704, Ankamius wrote:
In post 3703, PeregrineV wrote:Just finished game featuring House-scum

How does that affect your read on him this game?

Based on this, competence is scum for him. Making him probably town. But, I'll read him over again in ISO with an eye towards this.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3709 (isolation #102) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:32 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6407259#p6407259]post 3706[/url], House wrote:

Lol @ posting the link in every game we're in together.

Very fresh meta. Very good to use to compare, esp. with you as scum in that game.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3710 (isolation #103) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3707, House wrote:
In post 3705, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3704, Ankamius wrote:

How does that affect your read on him this game?

Based on this, competence is scum for him. Making him probably town. But, I'll read him over again in ISO with an eye towards this.

So, post-game self meta is acceptable for future game meta declarations?

You're most likely being honest since you are still flush with victory. Concurrent play most likely means you play similar alignments similarly. You are new to the site so have less distracting games that you might try to use different playstyles.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3711 (isolation #104) » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3708, Kthxbye wrote:So, after reading up on Titus:

-I think Nero is town.
-PM is still town.
-PV is likely town unless Titus really thought she'd never be lynched. is way too early to be calling scum buddies town imo.
***I still very much like Josh for scum. see and . I don't run into encryptors often enough to comment on them before they flip. Scum slip I think in 655 and more info than town should have in 708.
-TD likely town for same reasons as PV. and . Almost like Titus was begging town to case town.
-Rach is very hard to read due to lack of posting. Meh, not feeling scum but not feeling town either....
-d3x is still town. Titus basically licks his balls all game because he came out strong town from the start. Looks like trying to be on his good side vs trying to colaberate in thread. This strengthened by the fact scum HAD day talk. Also, if d3x is going to bus, he's not going to jump off scum-Titus when she's at L-1. If he's gonna bus, he's gonna bus hard.
-TWIE is likely town.
-House maybe town due to Titus's hard core wanting to get his claim out if it was a cop claim. Kinda not sure why he wasn't targeted last night though if group scum thought this was the case...hmmm

Think I'll keep my vote on Josh.

What do you think about ? If TD is town, why do scum try so hard to NOT lynch him? Is FFFFFF more dangerous?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3717 (isolation #105) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3713, d3x wrote:
@Ank {and anyone else fronting this opinion}- Explain to me NeroScum. I refuse to believe that 4/6 Wagoners were all ScumMates.

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6):
T S O
FFAE00 FFED00
, Mom<Ank>
FFAE00 FFED00
(6):
Titus
, Majiffy<Kise>,
I Am Innocent
, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
Aunt Jemina

Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

pirate mollie
T S O
Hostile Intent
StrangerCoug
Yiley
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
Hostile Intent
Wake88

@P5- ^^ That is what you are not answering. You are
still
Voting Nero and not responding to me regarding this issue.

In post 3664, PeregrineV wrote:In 1165, 4 of the votes on FFFFF are scum.
Explain.

Since it's Tuesday with Thanksgiving coming up, I might be VLA over the holidays, so will claim this now.

I am the cop.

Night1: StrangerCoug is town
Night2: IamInnocent is scum
Night3: Nero is scum

So, on the 1165 vote count, there are 4 of the presumably 6 scummembers voting the counterwagon to TD. (could be Kise is scum too, but that would be too funny).
Since FFFFFF is not the Mafia God, this indicates to me that they did not want TD lynched. Very badly.
Making him highly likely to be scum, and should definitely be tomorrow's lynch.

tl:dr- Vote Nero
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3719, House wrote:VOTE: Nero

Cop guilty

And your last 2 selections for scum? (Throw in your SK guess too)
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3721 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3721, House wrote:
In post 3720, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3719, House wrote:VOTE: Nero

Cop guilty

And your last 2 selections for scum? (Throw in your SK guess too)

No idea, you cleared the one I wanted dead the most.

OK, then lets regress. Do you have any reads on other players in this game?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3724 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3724, Formerfish wrote:
Vote Nero

I have no reason not to believe you right now. And this seems like a pretty stupid thing for you to do if you were actually scum.

Well, considering I made it 1000% times easier, I expect that read/catchup will be done in the next few days, right?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3727 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:11 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3727, d3x wrote:Why scope Nero Last Night instead of TD?

Because by the 3rd night when I reviewed the playerlist, I realized I had forgotten Nero was in the game. When that happens, that means he's not posting enough for me to get a read on him. So, since I could, I investigated him.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3728 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3727, d3x wrote:Why scope Nero Last Night instead of TD?

Plus, the TD stuff was in review of AuntJ, Titus, IamI, and Nero's isos, and then looking over the vote counts.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (isolation #111) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:32 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Still here. Short day but will be back.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3887 (isolation #112) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3750, jasonT1981 wrote:
I love playing different characters and I love doing fun things and I love to entertain people, whether that be in a comedy or a drama. If I get you to laugh or I get you to cry I'm super stoked, as morbid as that might sound.

Josh_B was Mila Kunis, Vanilla town executed night 4

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-13 19:58:27)

till Day 5 Deadline

Was really busy this past week and weekend, but I checked my messages long enough to check my result, and it was innocent.

Unfortunately, it was on Josh. :(

So, nothing to report, but unless TD has blown minds with a super Thanksgiving Towning, still had him as scum.

Last edited by jasonT1981 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:12 am, edited 3 times in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (isolation #113) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3755, Formerfish wrote:God I'm looking forward to PV telling you fucks he looked at me last night and can clear me.

Nah. So far in our games I've been able to figure your alignment out. No reason to pick you when I can do that.

Last edited by jasonT1981 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3892 (isolation #114) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3835, Garmr wrote:I realized that 4+1 = 5*4 = 20 so we need one 5/1 mafia/sk to make them 1/4 of the player list so one mafia must still be alive.

2 mafia left

In post 3206, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3202, Garmr wrote:If the Mafia Encryptor is doing the kills that means it's most likely 3 mafia and a sk as you wouldn't want your Encryptor caught by a watcher or tracker.

Except 24 player games are generally 6 mafia (if single team). 25 players means 3 more mafia + maybeSK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3896 (isolation #115) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:12 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3895, d3x wrote:@P5- Why did you not scope TD? It makes sense why you didn't check him out N4, but Last Night? He seemed to be by and large your #1 ScumRead Yesterday.

I know it's a bit of 'Outguess the Mod', but I don't see a Scum Neighborizer being xShot {where x>1}. Why would the Mod give the ScumTeam the restriction of an Encryptor and then give the means to just create a Neighborhood with DayTalk?

Too obvious. If you can logically explain why 4 scum would be on a town player(FFFFF hydra) as a counterwagon to town-TiphainDeath, then I am all ears. Otherwise, it looks like TD is scum and I want to lynch him.

That makes my job to find the last one (or the SK).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (isolation #116) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:19 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3890, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey, Mr. derpcop, go read the part where I got confirmed and then vote anak with me.

TWIE confirms you neighborized him.

@TWIE
- Please fill in the missing information, and how you reached the conclusion you did.

In post 3454, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3409, TiphaineDeath wrote:n3 I see no particular reason to claim yet, but they're still alive and well and can confirm me if ya'll decide they REALLY need to, but i'd rather they not just yet.

Since their claim will confirm your conversations in the neighborhood and give us information about both yourself and the n3 neighbor, I'd like to hear who it is, and a summary from them of everything discussed by TSO, Titus and yourself.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3899 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3897, Formerfish wrote:I sorta get why you didn't scope me, but why not take a look at Mollie? She is a major point of contention right now dividing the town into sects. If she were cleared it would open things up a whole lot more than Josh being conftown. I don't even remember anyone really suspecting Josh.

Actually, I don't know if Mollie is the SK or not, but I don't think she is mafia, and that's who I'm going for right now.

Plus, if I returned an innocent on Mollie, you really expect the push for her lynch to go away? Because I suspect it wouldn't.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3904 (isolation #118) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3901, d3x wrote:
In post 3896, PeregrineV wrote:That makes my job to find the last one (or the SK).
Explain the part about you finding the SK as a Cop.

Well, if the SK is investigation immune, then the FBI Agent role is useless. If the SK is investigation immune except to the FBI Agent, then they are not investigation immune, they are immune to cop investigation. Since that sounds hinky as shit to say, and would warn the SK that an FBI Agent exists, I don't think Jason would do it that way. So, purely speculatively, guessing the SK is not II, but is probably BP.

Or, I could be wrong.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3905 (isolation #119) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3903, Pine wrote:Well, the presence of an FBI Agent suggests that the SK is immune to Cop

PV, can you restate the case on TD?

It's in my ISO, but will do again tonight.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (isolation #120) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3983, d3x wrote:@P5 p3904- That's not how Cop/SK/FBI works... Cop Investigates for Mafia. FBI Investigates for SK. SK isn't Cop Investigation Immune... they're not Mafia and Investigate as such. That's standard, bro. That... should be in your RolePM. You Investigate for Mafia/Not Mafia. Right...?

Guilty/Not Guilty

My primary point is that if an SK is Investigative Immune, then the FBI Agent role is pointless. Therefore, the SK this game is not Investigative Immune. They are probably Bulletproof.

In TV UPick, http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=19247 there was a town cop and an FBI Agent (me) and an SK, whom I got a guilty on. The end and roles were lost to the Tiger Attack, but I contend that if the FBI Agent can "see" the SK, then so can the cop.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (isolation #121) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@d3x-
Then TWIE answering the questions about the whole thing in a timely manner would really help things. In fact, since it was asked pre-claim, why did he not do it when he first claimed?

Also, TD keeping his head down and not scumhunting because of the pressure of 2 votes doesn't seem like town neighborizor. Also, why pick who he picked?

@Garmr
- I could go back and look, but let's hear who you think the last group scum are and why.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (isolation #122) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4137, d3x wrote:I'm confused, P5... are you saying that you believe TD's lying or that he's a Mafia Neighborizer?

I don't see what the Scum motivation would be to withhold the 3rd Neighbor. Is there one? Or are you just conjecturing? Since TWIE has Conf'ed the Claim, are you thus suggesting that they're Mafia together?

Were it me in his position, I'd use the shots to clarify Reads. That's what I did when I was a Neighborizer.

I'm not really sure how to answer you, because I don't understand your stance, I guess...

If he is scum neighborizor, then he could indeed have selected who he said. In the first game, Yates neighborized me and scum-AuntJ as well as some other town, so Titus being brought in does not rule out scum-TD.

If he is some other scum-PR, then who is to know TSO was ever neighborized? I never picked anything up from his posting. Titus would be together with him in the scum QT. X-shot means no more fake claiming. TWIE was being pretty townread across the board, so if he is scum trying to protect scum-TD, it would be a gamble on their part, but not one with a large risk factor.

If he is town neighborizor, then I want to know

1. Why he picked who he picked.
2. How the hood affected his reads.
3. What extra info he may have picked up from Titus through association.
4. What insight he may have gotten from TSO.
5. Was TSO killed for catching Titus in thread or for his reads that she relayed to the scumteam?
6. What TWIE has picked up from being in the hood, also 2, 3, 4, and 5 above.

I don't think that's too much to ask for.

pedit- you think TWIE is scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (isolation #123) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4140, d3x wrote:Just to clarify, you're asking TD but speaking to me? Or do you somehow expect me to answer 1-6 for him... or what?

I'm having a hard time with this conversation because you started off by responding to me and quoting me, but then asking questions that I cannot possibly know. So is there something that you want me to answer?

No, these are things I've already asked of TD and his new neighbor, except this time I went into graphic detail about what I'm looking for, in case my previous requests were too vague.

My response to you is that this lack of this kind of information is what makes me not just dismiss TD as town.

And now TD is claiming a scumread on TWIE. So any additional information from either of them would help.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (isolation #124) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4140, d3x wrote:So is there something that you want me to answer?

Not particularly, except why let TD off the hook so easily? And thoughts on his TWIE scumread?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (isolation #125) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4147, TheWayItEnds wrote:Can we be done talking about the hood now?

Or like I guess we can waste more time.

Whichever you prefer.

It's like pulling tonenails, but yes, that's what I wanted on your part. Thank you.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4151 (isolation #126) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

It was not my first formulated response, to be sure. :P

But, the end result is that should TD flip scum non-neighborizor, you are dead.

Otherwise, please present who you think is scum (minimum of 2 names, 3-4 preferred).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:08 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1759, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 1747, TiphaineDeath wrote:So yeah, Jiffy is town forever.

Also I have caught at least two, and probably three or four scum, and HI's attitude of "I'm doing better than that guy so you should lynch him" Is ****ing terrible.

Can you spell these out for me?

Also, are you willing to vote the FF twins? I don't see HI getting voted out at this point. I'm not moving my vote to him. And I'm with Garmr, I'd still prefer the FF twins, but as the deadline moves closer and that wagon continues to stall at L-8 or wherever it seems to be at currently, I will likely be moving to you.

I want an explanation of why 4 scum avoided the TD wagon. Could his reads just have been so bad that he townread all of you? Will check into it later, I guess.

Vote: Formerfish
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4216 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Going through IaI iso....

Spoiler: TD looks good, Garmr looks good, Josh and ika look bad
In post 2066, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2065, I Am Innocent wrote:1) I agreed with Rach that FF's claim D1 was bad. I too thought he was lying, and was content to sit back on his wagon and see how things played out. But now post vanilla town flip, I realize he was the only one who knew his claim was fake, so there is information to be had on how his wagon developed, etc. More later.

FF self votes, claims Super Saint

Next vote Vezo (dead townie)

In post 1825, Josh_B wrote:Woohoo, This is a utility that I can support.

I want to hammer.

Would scum offer to hammer a claimed Super Saint? At this point was ready to give Josh points.

RachMarie votes and gives solid reason for it. L-2 now

Garmr offers to unvote and hammer...town points

Hostile Intent votes FF, pushes to L-1

Garmr unvotes, to presumably be the hammer, now L-2

In post 1844, Josh_B wrote:Dangit I was messing around doing other stuff.

But it went to L-1 which is Nice. I'm kind of surprised that Garmer unvoted so fast. But alas, alas...

VOTE: Hostile Intent

This post was unusual. Was he not reading, Garmr expressed his willingness to be the hammer. And where did Josh's willingness to be the hammer go?

TD unvotes and also offers to be the hammer...town points. L-3

Garm and TD vote...L-1 now (TD thought it was the hammer).

TD unvotes again, IHNC comes out of nowhere (previous post was 2 days earlier) and puts him at L-1 telling TD to hammer, where TD hammers.

Long story short, TD and Garmr come out of this looking good in my opinion, Josh and IHNC, not so good. Willing to vote either of these two today.

vote: Josh_B

Spoiler: Third props for D3x as town, townread on TWIE
In post 2067, I Am Innocent wrote:Oh yeah, the Josh vote on D3x today is bad too. Not for OMGUS, but just because D3x is one of the two towniest players (along with TWIE) in my opinion.

Spoiler: House is null
In post 2137, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2132, TiphaineDeath wrote:IAI, why do you see house as town?

I could see Josh scum though, may be worth an ISO on my part.

House is more null to me. I guess I just feel like we'd be better off with some strong voting blocks, but there doesn't seem to be much interest in that, too many chiefs and not enough Indians I guess. I think a few flash wagons is probably what we really need.

VC at the time IaI called for flashwagon.

In post 2107, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

Josh_B
(4): d3x, pirate mollie,
I Am Innocent
, Kthxbye
I have no creativity
(3): Pine,
StrangerCoug, Hostile Intent

House
(3):
T S O
, Garmr, TiphaineDeath
Hostile Intent
(2): RachMarie,
Titus

StrangerCoug
(2):
I have no creativity
Nero Cain

TSO
(1): House
d3x
(1):
Josh_B

Not Voting
(7): TheWayItEnds, Majiffy,
Aunt Jemina
PeregrineV
, Mom, Jackal711,
DrCirno

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-11-10 16:08:46)

till Day 2 Deadline

Spoiler: IaI townclears Garmr for hider fakeclaim
In post 2576, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2575, I have no creativity wrote:im board, lets make this fun

This right here. We are 104 pages in and 23 living vs 2 dead. At this pace, this game will eclipse the 1000 page mark :eek:

No offense, but I think for sake of interest, we need to get serious about lynching someone, and not just waiting for a deadline. But before we get there, here are a few thoughts along the way:

1) House asked what would happen if HI claimed he was roleblocked one night. If HI is telling the truth, the only person scared of him would be an SK, who I've never seen have roleblocking ability too. So yeah, if it happened, he'd be autolynched. Not liking the concern from house about a future event that isn't likely to happen while ALSO voting him currently. It's got to be one or the other, can't have it both ways. Either you find him scummy now and don't care about future events, or the future event is what causes you concern he is scum. House is the only wagon of more than 1 vote that I think I'd consider hopping on at this point.

2) Garmr's claim. Three possibilities:
a) garmr is lying scum, and josh is his buddy
b) garmr is lying scum, and josh is not his buddy
c) garmr is telling the truth, meaning josh is also town.

(yes I'm ignoring the possibility he is town and fakeclaiming, that would srsly be the worst town play possible).

Well based on a-c, Josh does not get lynched before Garmr, so my vote is obviously in the wrong place. And unless someone can tell me the theory behind why scum with almost no votes/pressure on them would do A or B, I'm going to assume both are town. If Garmr had 8 votes, maybe...but he had ONE at the time of the claim. Was the D1 crumb the best...I'm okay with it. I wish there was a better crumb D2 personally. But still the lack of a strong D2 crumb does not override an unneeded claim at L-11.

3) At the sake of being called out for a pot vs kettle argument, I'm going to agree with the many people that think some/most of the scum are laying low. With that said, I'm going to suggest more pressure on those low posters & low voters. If that means pressure comes my way, so be it. But for now, I'm going to vote a slot that I wasn't thrilled about D1 (Wake's) and between both Wake and his replacement, in 103+ pages now, has cast ZERO votes. Yes you read that right.

unvote: Josh B
vote: DrCirno
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4217 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4215, Formerfish wrote:Do whatever you guys want. No one gives a shit about what I say or do anyways, so fuck it.

You'd think Batman would have a cool role, man was I disappoint when I replaced in.

Mollie, fuck you especially.

I just looked over. Discounting Mollie-fighting, I'm not seeing much.

You ask why TD is town, but never vote for him. Even today.

Other than Mollie, I have no idea of your reads on a single player, or where those reads come from.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4233 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:29 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4224, TheWayItEnds wrote:PV what conclusions are you drawing from IaI's ISO?

I haven't yet. I'm trying to think if IaI includes any buddies in his town reads or not? HOw does he handle his buddies? How does he treat town in a way to leave them as a viable mislynch?

The House null bugs me because AuntJ mirrored it soon after (). However, she followed with a House vote ().
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4235 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4218, Formerfish wrote:I understand that. I haven't been able to get into this game the same way that I would others. There is simply too much going on. So I decided to zero in on one thing that made sense to me, and that was a scum read on Mollie. I have been trying to interact with her to solidify the read, or change it, but her refusal to engage me only fueled my desire to see her swing, because to me that is indicative of her scum game.

I don't like the way that Kise blindly follows Mollie around like a lost little puppy, defending her against any and all suspicion. Decrying people as scum for doing things that he refuses to see as scummy in Mollie herself.

Garmr seemed like he was on my side, but now presented a case based off my preds and nothing to do with me, so that seems suspect.

Rach needs to start being active for me to get any sort of read off her. I'm trying to remember what game it was that we played in together recently where she was as lurky as she was here.

You are a cop that we lynched correctly from, your not dying is easily explained with the existence of a doc, and if you think about it if Mollie is not group scum they may have targeted her n1 for the kill to get rid of her and she could have easily been saved by the doc as well.

I am trying to play the game to the best of my ability, but usually that gets done by interacting with people and having them answer questions to see where their heads are at. When people ignore me and tell me that they are not going to answer simple questions like "How do you think a bomb works" I get frustrated and have no idea how to go on.

standard by which I'm judging you
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p5211757
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4236, Formerfish wrote:Jesus, that was the first game I had on site that wasn't a newbie. That was also over a year ago, you don't think that my game evolved since then? We've also had plenty of other games where my play hasn't been anything like that game.

There was another, but you were town and I was scum, so I didn't have to scumhunt you.

I don't remember any other...

And by evolve you mean "gotten better"?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4241 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4240, Formerfish wrote:Also, I replaced into that game at 541 posts, it wasnt as daunting of a task to read that and get a grasp of people.

Here you have 14 players left, 2 scum, an SK, and 4 dead scum to research.

I'm confused on how this is more difficult than Isla.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4367 (isolation #134) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:50 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Welcome Nacho!

Good news bad news today.

Good news, caught another one.

Bad news, doc is dead, so I will most likely go next.

Good news, the fact I'm not roleblocked means scum does not have one.

Bad news, doc is dead. :sad:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4370 (isolation #135) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4369, Garmr wrote:That's sweet pere was it td?

Now now. We have plenty of days. Let's get our squirms on!!

I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4380 (isolation #136) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

That was weird. Thought I saw a Jason vote count, but now it's gone.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4403 (isolation #137) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4401, Ankamius wrote:Day 1 stuff. I'll do the rest later because this kinda took a while.

Interesting Notes:

1. #1103 has the earliest and last votes on the TD wagon flipped. One scum is very very likely in the middle {TheWayItEnds, KthxBye, StrangerCoug}
2. #1763 has two scum flipped on both the Hostile Intent and Hex-Hydra wagons. Willing to bet at least one scum is on the TD wagon. {Pirate Mollie, Kthxbye}
3. #716 was the last time two flipped scum were the only people on the Mom wagon. IaI immediately after switched to Hex-Hydra before the next vote count, while Nero Cain went townards a relatively more background choice in Hostile Intent afterwards. Scum strategy right now seems to be to spread out as much as possible to see what sticks. The TD wagon springing up at that point from 3 to 7 votes shortly afterwards supports this. {TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug}
4. #1103 ---> #1165: suddenly two scum switch over to Hex-Hydra. Nero was very against the TD wagon at the time while Aunt Jemina was very wishy washy about it. Probably will be more useful info later once more flips happen, but nothing that telling right now.
5. #1446 has two flipped people out of 7 on the HI wagon that sprung up out of nowhere. It's virtually a guarantee that there's at least one unflipped scum on there. {RachMarie, TiphaineDeath, Nachomamma8, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug}
6. #1633 likely at least one scum on the TD wagon {Nachomamma8, Kthxbye}
7. #1846 is when the Hex-Hydra wagon wins out. TD and Rach's votes look the worst out of all the unflipped {TiphaineDeath, RachMarie}

Miscellaneous Notes:
1. Pine and StrangerCoug aren't scum together because of Nero Cain #741 (only two in scumlist not flipped, all flipped scum are in nulls or towns)

Did you see where I got an innocent on StragnerCoug? Or do you think he is Godfather?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (isolation #138) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:51 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4404, Pine wrote:There was a Tailor, PV

So the contention would be Nero targetted StrangerCoug night1 giving me a false innocent?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4407 (isolation #139) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4405, PeregrineV wrote:

So the contention would be Nero targetted StrangerCoug night1 giving me a false innocent?

I would think that scum would tailor the scummiest of their team, or the strongest PR. Do you think Stranger was particularly scummy day1 where he would warrant an investigation?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4410 (isolation #140) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:58 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4406, Ankamius wrote:
In post 4403, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4401, Ankamius wrote:Day 1 stuff. I'll do the rest later because this kinda took a while.

Interesting Notes:

1. #1103 has the earliest and last votes on the TD wagon flipped. One scum is very very likely in the middle {TheWayItEnds, KthxBye, StrangerCoug}
2. #1763 has two scum flipped on both the Hostile Intent and Hex-Hydra wagons. Willing to bet at least one scum is on the TD wagon. {Pirate Mollie, Kthxbye}
3. #716 was the last time two flipped scum were the only people on the Mom wagon. IaI immediately after switched to Hex-Hydra before the next vote count, while Nero Cain went townards a relatively more background choice in Hostile Intent afterwards. Scum strategy right now seems to be to spread out as much as possible to see what sticks. The TD wagon springing up at that point from 3 to 7 votes shortly afterwards supports this. {TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug}
4. #1103 ---> #1165: suddenly two scum switch over to Hex-Hydra. Nero was very against the TD wagon at the time while Aunt Jemina was very wishy washy about it. Probably will be more useful info later once more flips happen, but nothing that telling right now.
5. #1446 has two flipped people out of 7 on the HI wagon that sprung up out of nowhere. It's virtually a guarantee that there's at least one unflipped scum on there. {RachMarie, TiphaineDeath, Nachomamma8, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug}
6. #1633 likely at least one scum on the TD wagon {Nachomamma8, Kthxbye}
7. #1846 is when the Hex-Hydra wagon wins out. TD and Rach's votes look the worst out of all the unflipped {TiphaineDeath, RachMarie}

Miscellaneous Notes:
1. Pine and StrangerCoug aren't scum together because of Nero Cain #741 (only two in scumlist not flipped, all flipped scum are in nulls or towns)

Did you see where I got an innocent on StragnerCoug? Or do you think he is Godfather?

That's what is making this game annoying. Everything about StrangerCoug's play across the last around three day phases doesn't tell me he's town at all, yet this is one of the stronger SKs I've ever seen if he is one and I don't even know how likely it is that he got tailored N1.

There is no godfather on that team. I would ragequit if there was.

Since they have
Goon
Goon
Framer
Encryptor
??
??

And neither being a blocking role, I suppose GF isn't too far of a stretch. (Fun fact- last "You can be anyone" game I investigated the GF)

But, I think it's not likely. Stranger was scum roleblocker in the first "You can be anyone game", and he play seems vastly different from there to here, at least to me.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4412 (isolation #141) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:59 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4409, Ankamius wrote:Serial Killer (bulletproof?)

vs

Mafia Goon
Mafia Goon
Mafia Encryptor
Mafia Tailor
???

vs

Town Bomb
Town Doctor
Town Cop
Town FBI Agent
Town Neighborizor

I'm starting to wonder if a massclaim is viable here. If this is all the power town has, I'm reasonably sure we're dealing with a bulletproof SK and another goon or two. Pooooossibly a mafia bulletproof/watcher/?

Still think 6 scumteam myself. 4 down, minus today's (unless I caught the SK), means 1 mafia + 1SK.

Massclaim is pointless since we have today's lynch. Maybe tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4417 (isolation #142) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:03 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4413, Pine wrote:
In post 4405, PeregrineV wrote:

It's not likely, but plausible. Just mentioned because you seemed to rule out the possibility. This only goes for SC, though, because he's the only living innocent you got before the Tailor died, and after Nero Cain was lynched, further innocents are probably accurate. It's highly unlikely that the scumteam would have both a Tailor and a Godfather

PE: Tailor != Framer.

Yeah, Framer makes town look like scum. Tailor can do that, but can also make scum look like town.

The most common variant of Framer is Tailor, which can
also
target scum to have them investigate favorably to Cops. The name comes from the role tailoring investigative results to the user's liking.
In games without Cops, Framer/Tailor variants can exist that alter results given to other investigative roles (such as Tracker).
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4418 (isolation #143) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4415, TheWayItEnds wrote:Theres almost no point in having a cop if you're giving the mafia team tailor and godfather.

And they dont have a roleblocker, which indicates to me that tailor is supposed to be your counter I think?

And then mafia team gets like an extra goon/goon upgraded into power because town have a bomb?

So still 6 scum?

Thats what I've been thinking.

I ran a 24 player normal with 6 scum and an SK. And this is a theme, 25 players, and no vigs. There is at least a 6 man mafia team.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (isolation #144) » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4419, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 4409, Ankamius wrote:I'm starting to wonder if a massclaim is viable here. If this is all the power town has, I'm reasonably sure we're dealing with a bulletproof SK and another goon or two. Pooooossibly a mafia bulletproof/watcher/?

Actually mafia watcher would explain a couple things.

Yeah, they watch me night4, see D3x visit, kill him last night.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4463 (isolation #145) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4461, Kise wrote:not sure if ill have time to read this today - if not, then tomo

You should- a lot of it is about you. I think.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4469 (isolation #146) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4466, Kise wrote:
In post 4463, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 4461, Kise wrote:not sure if ill have time to read this today - if not, then tomo

You should- a lot of it is about you. I think.

but stuff :(

Just saying...
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4506 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:57 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Friday activity always sucks.

Anyways, last night was a guilty on Pine.

Vote: Pine
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4548 (isolation #148) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

If I got an innocent I may have tried a gambit of some sort. If there were a lot of scum left. But since I got a guilty, figured I'd see who was worried about being busted. But I also looked at pine's ISO and voting, and realized that I wasn't going to get any info from them, so will leave it to the rest of town.

Guessing pine is mafia scum and not SK, else he would have tried claiming SK by now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4573 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Bah!

And

Wah!

And

God Save Me!

And

"Too Late!"

And

Wah!!!

And

Bah!!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5142 (isolation #150) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:44 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Bummed out Nacho picked wrong, but it happens. I'm OK with my investigations this game, and was glad to last as long as I did.

The SK team was a tough one, since their might be associatives between the SKs, but even if there are you don't think to look for them.

Kind of confused how SC got any flak after my flip. I confirmed him town. As for a GF role, since that was in the last YCBA (and I investigated it as the Town Lie Detector), I did not expect it to be here in this one. Plus, SC was scum roleblocker in last one, and his play got him lynched last game, whereas here it was different.

I discussed each reason I looked at each player in the dead thread. The only person/reason I didn't mention was SC.

The reason I was suspicious and checked out SC was his reaction in to the hexadecimal post I made. Normally that reaction means nothing, but I saw it in light of SC running this: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18255

So, amusingly, it was for a odd or dumb or stretchy reason, but there you go, that's how my brain works sometimes. :lol:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5143 (isolation #151) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Jason
- Thanks for running this one too, and letting me play. Look forward to the next!
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”