d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:12 am

Post by d3x »

In post 3339, Garmr wrote:Can you explain why those would come from scum and not town because just quoting random shit isn't effective.
In post 1115, Yiley wrote:I'm keeping up with the game,but I am being replaced
This is scummy because it blatantly admits to Active Lurking. It demonstrates a mindset that Yiley was lamenting being force replaced in spite of the fact that he was fulfilling the absolute bare minimum of posting requirements. Iso him, his idea of keeping up with the game entailed 0 content found in 6 posts spread across a week and a half. This does not come from a Town mindset.
In post 2280, Jackal711 wrote:Let's just lynch this and sort things out tomorrow.

VOTE: pirate mollie
Jackal's 2nd of 2 posts shows a deliberate Scum mindset. He Votes mollie with seemingly no knowledge of the game {his previous post ~20 days prior said he hadn't read the game and nothing in this one demonstrates to the contrary} right after a VoteCount showing her in the 3rd position. Her Wagon had 0 Votes a page earlier. If he was being honest and just trying to end the Day, why not Vote for a Wagon that was in the lead?
In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is scummy because it is ultimately MisLynch shaming {which I've already harped on at length, so I'll spare you my reiterated thoughts}. It
does
matter that the players were ScumReads of multiple players. If you were to replace SK with Vig, the player would be praised to no end for hitting one Scum correctly and eliminating scummy/grey players from the MisLynch pool.

Btw how can you not see how hard mollie is buddying you mate (insert inappropriate joke right here.)
I feel like we've covered this, but if you want to keep bringing it up, I'll be more than happy to keep saying the same thing... :roll:

Also notice how the sk night kill was one of my scum reads this time. Seems like someone wanted to set me up as sk I wonder who was pushing that. (mollie)
By this logic, the SK can't be mollie b/c the 1st 2 targets were her ScumReads... :roll: :roll:
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:14 am

Post by d3x »

Hey Nero... who's your teammate?
In post 3328, Nero Cain wrote:I think my teammate has a good point in the it looks like Mollie doesn't give a shit who gets lynched

GTKAS - d3x
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1103, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(8): Aunt Jemina, T S O, d3x, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug, FFAE00 FFED00, vezokpiraka
FFAE00 FFED00
(4): Titus, Hostile Intent, Majiffy, I Am Innocent
pirate mollie
(2): Josh_B, Mom
Hostile Intent
(2): pirate mollie, Nero Cain
Garmr
(1): I have no creativity
T S O
(1): TiphaineDeath
StrangerCoug
(1): PeregrineV
TheWayItEnds
(1): Garmr

Not Voting
(5): inte, Wake88, RachMarie, Lucky2u, Yiley

V/LA
: Wake88, RachMarie (Tuesday)

With 25 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-10-15 12:23:08)

till Day 1 Deadline

In post 1165, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6): T S O, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug, FFAE00 FFED00, Mom
FFAE00 FFED00
(6): Titus, Majiffy, I Am Innocent, Nero Cain, vezokpiraka, Aunt Jemina
Garmr
(1): I have no creativity
pirate mollie
(1): Josh_B
T S O
Hostile Intent
(1): pirate mollie
StrangerCoug
Yiley
(1): d3x
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(6): inte, Hostile Intent, Wake88, RachMarie, Lucky2u, Yiley

Prods sent Out
: Inte

V/LA
: Wake88, RachMarie (Tuesday) PereV (weekend)

(expired on 2014-10-15 12:23:08)

till Day 1 Deadline
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:17 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3351, d3x wrote:Hey Nero... who's your teammate?
In post 3328, Nero Cain wrote:I think my teammate has a good point in the it looks like Mollie doesn't give a shit who gets lynched

lol

Vote: Nero Cain
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:19 am

Post by d3x »

Hey TD... what was this about?
In post 2852, Titus wrote:
In post 2850, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeeeup, titus and house are scum together, and house still isn't paying any attention, or is attempting to pretend he isn't.

VOTE: Titus

Get in the hood. Let's talk.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3350, d3x wrote:
In post 3339, Garmr wrote:Can you explain why those would come from scum and not town because just quoting random shit isn't effective.
In post 1115, Yiley wrote:I'm keeping up with the game,but I am being replaced
This is scummy because it blatantly admits to Active Lurking. It demonstrates a mindset that Yiley was lamenting being force replaced in spite of the fact that he was fulfilling the absolute bare minimum of posting requirements. Iso him, his idea of keeping up with the game entailed 0 content found in 6 posts spread across a week and a half. This does not come from a Town mindset.

Ok will admit yiley was scummy.

In post 2280, Jackal711 wrote:Let's just lynch this and sort things out tomorrow.

VOTE: pirate mollie
Jackal's 2nd of 2 posts shows a deliberate Scum mindset. He Votes mollie with seemingly no knowledge of the game {his previous post ~20 days prior said he hadn't read the game and nothing in this one demonstrates to the contrary} right after a VoteCount showing her in the 3rd position. Her Wagon had 0 Votes a page earlier. If he was being honest and just trying to end the Day, why not Vote for a Wagon that was in the lead?

I am unsure about this one but at the time mollie wagon did pick up dramatically at the time. He must of thought sk<scum would be lynched.

In post 3272, Formerfish wrote:I don't see how they are helping the town when they have taken out two of our numbers. I don't care how scummy those guys were in thread, they were town.
This is scummy because it is ultimately MisLynch shaming {which I've already harped on at length, so I'll spare you my reiterated thoughts}. It
does
matter that the players were ScumReads of multiple players. If you were to replace SK with Vig, the player would be praised to no end for hitting one Scum correctly and eliminating scummy/grey players from the MisLynch pool.

Will admit that mislynch shaming was bad
One thing wrong with this vekoz was not a scummy player but a player that was suspicious of her(mollie). IaI was a good hit but only becuase she needed to level scum down to a managable level which she has done, IHNC was not on her scum read list I was but instead of shooting him becuase of two things trying to set me up and two he bought mollie as a sk. Also she had stopped hunting scum when I mentioned she was didn't mean to have that effect.

Btw how can you not see how hard mollie is buddying you mate (insert inappropriate joke right here.)
I feel like we've covered this, but if you want to keep bringing it up, I'll be more than happy to keep saying the same thing... :roll:

Also notice how the sk night kill was one of my scum reads this time. Seems like someone wanted to set me up as sk I wonder who was pushing that. (mollie)
By this logic, the SK can't be mollie b/c the 1st 2 targets were her ScumReads... :roll: :roll:

Wow only one of her targets were hunting scum I have reasons why the other two weren't scum hunting. Dex you will be the reason us town lose this game and sk wins if you keep mollie alive.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1103, jasonT1981 wrote:
Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(8):
Aunt Jemina
T S O
d3x, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye
StrangerCoug
FFAE00 FFED00, vezokpiraka

FFAE00 FFED00
(4):
Titus
Hostile Intent
, Kise,
I Am Innocent

pirate mollie
(2): Josh_B, Ankamius
Hostile Intent
(2): pirate mollie, Nero Cain
Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

T S O
StrangerCoug
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(5): Pine,
Wake88
, RachMarie, House, Formerfish

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6):
T S O
TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug
FFAE00 FFED00
, Ankamius
FFAE00 FFED00
(6):
Titus
, Kise,
I Am Innocent
, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
Aunt Jemina

Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

pirate mollie
T S O
Hostile Intent
StrangerCoug
Formerfish
(1):
d3x

TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(6): Pine,
Hostile Intent, Wake88
, RachMarie, House, Formerfish

I wanted to take a look at the older VCs.
Blue is (for purposes of this VCA only), probably town

What makes me go hmmmmm is that in 1103, when TD is L-5 (L-4 if you count , there appears to be only one confirmed scum on his wagon (AuntJ). The other 2 are on FFFF, who has half the votes.

He is at real L-4 when AnkaMom votes him ().

Why would scum want to lynch town-FFFFFFF instead of town-TiphaineDeath?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:54 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

Formerfish
(6): d3x, Kthxbye, TiphaineDeath, pirate mollie, Ankamius, Kise
pirate mollie
(3): Formerfish, Garmr, Nero Cain
House
(2): StrangerCoug, RachMarie
Ankamius
Nero Cain

Not Voting
(3): TheWayItEnds, Pine, House

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-06 18:30:56)

till Day 4 Deadline
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Garmr »

Could td be scum? I like pere town.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 am

Post by d3x »

@Garmr- I apologize, I got the vezo/mollie thing backwards. The point still holds. You each had 1 ScumRead killed by the SK. I don't find this remotely as compelling as you seem to think it is. Also, nowhere have I advocated keeping mollie alive at LyLo. She's not GroupScum, thus she's not Today's Lynch. Point out where I've said otherwise {after we had conclusive evidence that an SK was in this game}.

Official Vote Count

TiphaineDeath
(6):
T S O
, TheWayItEnds, Kthxbye, StrangerCoug,
FFAE00 FFED00
, Mom<Ank>
FFAE00 FFED00
(6):
Titus
, Majiffy<Kise>,
I Am Innocent
, Nero Cain,
vezokpiraka
Aunt Jemina

Garmr
(1):
I have no creativity

pirate mollie
T S O
Hostile Intent
StrangerCoug
Yiley
(1): d3x
TheWayItEnds

Not Voting
(6): inte<Pine>,
Hostile Intent
Wake88
, RachMarie, Lucky2u, Yiley<Fish>

Based on this VC, I think it's pretty reasonable to assume that Nero and Kise are Town. I find it really hard to believe that of the 6 players on the Wagon, more than 3 Scum would stack up.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:28 am

Post by d3x »

*Town=Not GroupScum... SK is still a possibility

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Garmr »

guys would there be 4 scum or 5 scum because I might of found some weird interaction day 1.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:47 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3361, Garmr wrote:guys would there be 4 scum or 5 scum because I might of found some weird interaction day 1.

I am looking for 6 group scum and (probably/maybe) an SK.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3351, d3x wrote:Hey Nero... who's your teammate?

Garmr.

In post 3358, Garmr wrote:I like pere town.

I don't. That vote was very skin deep and contains no thought.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3362, PeregrineV wrote:(probably/maybe) an SK.

We had an FBI agent flip and you think there's a possibility there's not an sk. Why are you being so derpy this game?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:01 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3364, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3362, PeregrineV wrote:(probably/maybe) an SK.

We had an FBI agent flip and you think there's a possibility there's not an sk. Why are you being so derpy this game?

Oh, yeah, then there's an SK. My bad.

Oh, and ....
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Kise »

They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes? I already knew why you were voting me. I'm saying its a dumb reason 'cause I've been on this site for years and you think I'd be dumb enough to "slip" that I'm scum and that Garmr is a buddy. What I'm saying is that I'm town and am reading Garmr as part of my team.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 655, Josh_B wrote:Also I think Garmer is scum. Last game, scum had daytalk until the encryptor died. which wasn't very long.

Was I not supposed to mention multiball :o

In post 708, Josh_B wrote:
In post 657, Titus wrote:@Josh/TSO not TD.

At the time of vote:
I think Tipaine used a very solid mylo scum tactic to accuse TSO/colorhex of being scum. Unfortunately it's D1 and barely not out of RVS. It's too early to be making those sort of associatives from a town mind set. Tiphaine tried to skip important parts of the game.
Further:
I also think scum have daychat :eek: , and she didn't figure out that I was making fun of her on her own, the vote hop was also scummy and showed that she didn't have any investment in her own case, her explaination that TSO/colorhex were voting similarly was weak and even weaker when she turned it into both of them might be scum.

He keeped making excuses as to why scum had day talk day 1.

In post 712, Josh_B wrote:
In post 709, Garmr wrote:Josh here's a question for you if I get lynched or night killed and then I flip town. Do you think scum would still have day chat?

What? I misunderstood something because I didn't read it in context. I'm better now. I think.

he had two reasons why scum had day talk but now he quickly drops it when one is debunked. It feels like to me scum in the scum chat were telling josh b off.

Reactions that were suspicious when i said I was hider on josh.

In post 2576, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2575, I have no creativity wrote:im board, lets make this fun

This right here. We are 104 pages in and 23 living vs 2 dead. At this pace, this game will eclipse the 1000 page mark :eek:

No offense, but I think for sake of interest, we need to get serious about lynching someone, and not just waiting for a deadline. But before we get there, here are a few thoughts along the way:

1) House asked what would happen if HI claimed he was roleblocked one night. If HI is telling the truth, the only person scared of him would be an SK, who I've never seen have roleblocking ability too. So yeah, if it happened, he'd be autolynched. Not liking the concern from house about a future event that isn't likely to happen while ALSO voting him currently. It's got to be one or the other, can't have it both ways. Either you find him scummy now and don't care about future events, or the future event is what causes you concern he is scum. House is the only wagon of more than 1 vote that I think I'd consider hopping on at this point.

2) Garmr's claim. Three possibilities:
a) garmr is lying scum, and josh is his buddy
b) garmr is lying scum, and josh is not his buddy
c) garmr is telling the truth, meaning josh is also town.

(yes I'm ignoring the possibility he is town and fakeclaiming, that would srsly be the worst town play possible).

Well based on a-c, Josh does not get lynched before Garmr, so my vote is obviously in the wrong place. And unless someone can tell me the theory behind why scum with almost no votes/pressure on them would do A or B, I'm going to assume both are town. If Garmr had 8 votes, maybe...but he had ONE at the time of the claim. Was the D1 crumb the best...I'm okay with it. I wish there was a better crumb D2 personally. But still the lack of a strong D2 crumb does not override an unneeded claim at L-11.

3) At the sake of being called out for a pot vs kettle argument, I'm going to agree with the many people that think some/most of the scum are laying low. With that said, I'm going to suggest more pressure on those low posters & low voters. If that means pressure comes my way, so be it. But for now, I'm going to vote a slot that I wasn't thrilled about D1 (Wake's) and between both Wake and his replacement, in 103+ pages now, has cast ZERO votes. Yes you read that right.

unvote: Josh B
vote: DrCirno
Purposely ignore that i was town fake claiming it.

In post 2599, Titus wrote:
In post 2547, Garmr wrote:I can't be screwed dealing with pirate mollie.

I'm one shot hider and I hid behind josh

In post 982, Garmr wrote:
In post 978, pirate mollie wrote:or you can help mom sort josh.

I am not picky.

I'm up for sorting josh.

This was my crumb.

Wow. That's a crumb...me thinks you just want to eliminate everyone but me or Mollie. One shot claims in first post.

There is also the possibility of you fucking with me while I sit on HI and gloating all the way to the bank.

Also aj was passively defending josh B but then said that he is a town read but she is holding syrup in reserve aka she was a bit suspicious on him and the only other person she did that with was titus.

These reactions from flipped scum make me think josh was likely with them.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Josh B
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3368, Garmr wrote:Reactions that were suspicious when i said I was hider on josh.

Can you find and summarize all the reactions to your claim?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:56 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3367, Nero Cain wrote:yes? I already knew why you were voting me. I'm saying its a dumb reason 'cause I've been on this site for years and you think I'd be dumb enough to "slip" that I'm scum and that Garmr is a buddy. What I'm saying is that I'm town and am reading Garmr as part of my team.

So I should just use this as your reads list?

In post 3252, Nero Cain wrote:
Slots I'd lynch
SC
Mollie
Ank

Slots I wouldn't lynch
Nero
Garmr
TD
Josh B

vote:Mollie
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3369, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3368, Garmr wrote:Reactions that were suspicious when i said I was hider on josh.

Including ones that weren't from scum? ok.

Well basically IAI pushes the fact I'm scum and can't be town if i'm fake claiming it and since he flipped mafia it implies scum may be buddies with him.

titus reaction sounded like i just signed my own death wish. Meaning she didn't expect a townie to fake claim hider on her buddy.

Mollie instantly said I was lying. If i didn't know better i would say that mollie had more knowledge than possible. She also caught onto IAI post and i think thats what sealed the deal and made her kill him.

Twie believed me but only after questioning me.

tso-saw through my fake claim but realized i was town.

house-wanted to lynch me and then voted me. Maybe a scum partner?

dex- believed me pretty quickly

Josh b- Thinks my claim was stupid but plays along with it.

Pere- you believed me but i could see you questioning my choice in target.

the rest pretty much ignored me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:23 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 1681, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 615, RachMarie wrote:Meh so far I do not have enough of Mollie to make a decision but she pushes me as both town and scum so yeah will need more to decide I usually town read her but last game we were in she turned out to be scum so a bit more skeptical now.

Jiffy NS and I are going insane atm, both of us having major dental work getting ready for the big move from California to Tennessee NEXT MONTH.

Auntie my favorite breakfast which has to be modified atm (I am having yogurt instead of the bacon) is:

Oatmeal with 2 oz unsweetened applesauce and a big dollop of cinnamon, spinach egg scramble with a bit of cheese, and a couple strips of BACON because BACON lol I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic on July 1 this year. So I hope you have sugar free syrup for me. BTW I was trying to calculate the odds of you being scum 3 times in a row Granted each game is independent but that would totally be freaky.

The FFs please slow the heck down it makes it really hard to catch up acck though you are probs town only person I saw willing to spam it up this much as scum was in a game with Mollie, the game is escaping me atm brain is not working fully sigh. Mollie you remember that game and the dude who spammed like crazy and drove you nuts who was scum?

TSO is probs town the meltdown feels more towny to me than scum TSO who I have also played with. Dude seriously I do not get mislynched in EVERY game, though I am often low hanging fruit.

I have a bad habit of scum reading Pere I can find a linky in a recently ended game with him where Auntie was scum and I was the backup cop and instead of investigating HER I investigated Pere but at least my crumb saved the day and she got lynched over him but still... meh

more later this is really a mega wall
I should mention that I am compiling a rudimentary reads list for players to reference, as to better let them know what my stances are. As of this post, my reads are like such.
vezzy sweet.
Deathy was sour, now sweet?
Tussy, waffles.
Gammy sweet.
Mother sweet.
mollie, sweet.
Feo/Fiddy, sour.
Keithy, mild sour.
Enty sweet.
dexxy, sweet.
Endy, sweet.
Grinny, sweet.
Jiffy, sweet.
Joshy, sweet, but syrup on reserve.
Cougy, weakly sweet.
Rach, sweet.
Inny, sweet. (An addition from .)

This is an imperfect list. I do not have a read on TSO, Yiley, Incy (no creativity), inty, Wakey, or Lucky. The reads do not take into account strength for the most part. However, off of what I have viewed, this holds.

Can someone translate this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 3372, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1681, Aunt Jemina wrote:
In post 615, RachMarie wrote:Meh so far I do not have enough of Mollie to make a decision but she pushes me as both town and scum so yeah will need more to decide I usually town read her but last game we were in she turned out to be scum so a bit more skeptical now.

Jiffy NS and I are going insane atm, both of us having major dental work getting ready for the big move from California to Tennessee NEXT MONTH.

Auntie my favorite breakfast which has to be modified atm (I am having yogurt instead of the bacon) is:

Oatmeal with 2 oz unsweetened applesauce and a big dollop of cinnamon, spinach egg scramble with a bit of cheese, and a couple strips of BACON because BACON lol I was diagnosed as type 2 diabetic on July 1 this year. So I hope you have sugar free syrup for me. BTW I was trying to calculate the odds of you being scum 3 times in a row Granted each game is independent but that would totally be freaky.

The FFs please slow the heck down it makes it really hard to catch up acck though you are probs town only person I saw willing to spam it up this much as scum was in a game with Mollie, the game is escaping me atm brain is not working fully sigh. Mollie you remember that game and the dude who spammed like crazy and drove you nuts who was scum?

TSO is probs town the meltdown feels more towny to me than scum TSO who I have also played with. Dude seriously I do not get mislynched in EVERY game, though I am often low hanging fruit.

I have a bad habit of scum reading Pere I can find a linky in a recently ended game with him where Auntie was scum and I was the backup cop and instead of investigating HER I investigated Pere but at least my crumb saved the day and she got lynched over him but still... meh

more later this is really a mega wall
I should mention that I am compiling a rudimentary reads list for players to reference, as to better let them know what my stances are. As of this post, my reads are like such.
vezzy town.
Deathy was scum, now town?
Tussy, scum.
Gammy town.
Mother town.
mollie, town.
Feo/Fiddy, scum.
Keithy, mild scum.
Enty town.
dexxy, town
Endy, town
Grinny, town
Jiffy, town
Joshy, unsure
Cougy, weak town read
Rach, scum
Inny, town. (An addition from .)

This is an imperfect list. I do not have a read on TSO, Yiley, Incy (no creativity), inty, Wakey, or Lucky. The reads do not take into account strength for the most part. However, off of what I have viewed, this holds.

Can someone translate this?

she busting titus and subconciously reinforcing her scum read on I am innocent this make me think. That td may also be scum as she also making a excuse to town read him and shes trying to preparing to bust josh.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:31 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3371, Garmr wrote:
In post 3369, PeregrineV wrote:

Including ones that weren't from scum? ok.

Well basically IAI pushes the fact I'm scum and can't be town if i'm fake claiming it and since he flipped mafia it implies scum may be buddies with him.

titus reaction sounded like i just signed my own death wish. Meaning she didn't expect a townie to fake claim hider on her buddy.

Mollie instantly said I was lying. If i didn't know better i would say that mollie had more knowledge than possible. She also caught onto IAI post and i think thats what sealed the deal and made her kill him.

Twie believed me but only after questioning me.

tso-saw through my fake claim but realized i was town.

house-wanted to lynch me and then voted me. Maybe a scum partner?

dex- believed me pretty quickly

Josh b- Thinks my claim was stupid but plays along with it.

Pere- you believed me but i could see you questioning my choice in target.

the rest pretty much ignored me.

You-scum claiming hider just to confirm a townie doesn't seem to be optimal play.
You-scum claiming hider to clear a buddy seems even dumber.
You-town claiming hider for reactions is gambity, but possible.
You-town claiming hider to clear a players you strongly felt was town would have been backed by actual reasons, in the case of your non-hider flip, if you really felt that strongly.

I know how and why I reached my conclusion, but confirmed scum reactions should be compared to the unknown reactions.

For example,need to look up how Josh reacted. I think Scum-Josh would react differently from town-Josh.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”