saki

scum
konowa
smp
albert

not on this list:
cabd (not yet)
cheetory (still sorting)
bookitty (some strange posts lately, but don't want to reevaluate right now)
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (isolation #401) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:59 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 2207, Cheetory6 wrote:Waffling on SMP. He needs to do more this cycle/he needs to vote for literally anybody at this point.

why are you waffling on smp? what prompted a reevaluation?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (isolation #402) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:11 am

In post 2310, SMP wrote:We're letting a guy who's pretty notorious for running gambits and fake claims say that he has a free use 1 shot restricted cop.

You have never played a game with cabd, so how would you know this?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (isolation #403) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:16 am

sixprizes? link me to your most recent town/scum games. my meta on you is rusty..
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (isolation #404) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:22 am

never mind about the 6p games then, thanks
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (isolation #405) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:54 am

Cheetory
Is waffling scummy?
In post 1653, Cheetory6 wrote:All of the old game scumQT hunting feels like he's trying to get townpoints for something that looks useful, but really isn't. Comes across as slightly scummy.

Why isn’t meta useful? Do you consider yourself a meta centric player?
In post 1796, Cheetory6 wrote:Will still do a reread of orci at some point, but I'd find it pretty hard to believe that there's some kind of collusion going on here in such a way in which orcinus wouldn't be town. IE: the investigator might be lying, but I don't think they'd be lying about orcinus. Heh. Unless orcinus is some kind of investigation-immune role? Zzzz.

Did this ever happen?
In post 1924, Cheetory6 wrote:@NS, wouldn't be the first time really terrible townplay has led to a mislynch this game if she ended up flipping town.
In post 1926, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:If you're going to criticize me for the varsoon lynch by all means try

In post 1927, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm not criticizing you q.q

Then what did you mean when you said “really terrible townplay has lead to a mislynch this game”, considering there’s only been one mislynch this game?
In post 1924, Cheetory6 wrote:
I voted Mara both because her claim felt like a scum PR and I felt like her ragequit was scum trying to throw people off her wagon. NS and orci said the latter is a bannable offense

So considering that 1) I never said it was a bannable offense 2) ns and I agreed in thread that it was not a bannable offense , are you lying or not paying attention to the answer to your own question?
You expressed paranoia towards your read on me . Tell me more.
Why are you leaning scum on fery?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #406) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:58 am

In post 2331, Hostile Intent wrote:Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.

I'm not reading 94 pages. I'll ISO as necessary, but that's as close as you'll get.

UNVOTE: if applicable.

hi

-cabd claimed to have used a 1shot cop on brian skies and gotten an inno result
-someone in cabd and wgeurt's neighborhood got a message (possibly amnesiac cop, possibly messenger) that i am town
-day 1 varsoon outed the role names + membership of our neighborhood and got lynched for doing, beyond that, a whole host of anti-town shit
-cephrir, fery, and i are in our own neighborhood after defecting away from the neighborhood above due to my role. currently the three of us are townreading each other
-your slot claimed to have taken a star away from me last night (and i confirmed)

That's as far as claims go.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (isolation #407) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:02 am

Other things of note:
-there is a random "neotank" in the voting list which can be voted for. cephrir and i know the origin of the neotank, but have not claimed specifics
-nobody died last night. i called for doctor protection on cephrir, fery, and myself
-albert is a doublevoter
-wagons today so far has been your slot, albert, and now we are talking SMP which everyone has tossed out random scumreads since day 1 but a wagon nobody ever pushed. we will need you to be active next two days as we try to avoid no lynching
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (isolation #408) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:06 am

In post 2293, Bookitty wrote:
In post 2292, Brian Skies wrote:Pretty sure I was acting like a smug jerk before the confton status.

It's very difficult for me to stay angry with you when you post something like this.

Why is ABR so certainly town in your eyes, please?

brian did you answer this?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (isolation #409) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:14 am

In post 2332, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
I voted Mara both because her claim felt like a scum PR and I felt like her ragequit was scum trying to throw people off her wagon. NS and orci said the latter is a bannable offense

So considering that 1) I never said it was a bannable offense 2) ns and I agreed in thread that it was not a bannable offense , are you lying or not paying attention to the answer to your own question?

apologies about this, i've read so many games today my eyes are getting blurry and i thought your post was 1974 and not 1924. ignore this
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #410) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:25 am

orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2332, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:

apologies about this, i've read so many games today my eyes are getting blurry and i thought your post was 1974 and not 1924. ignore this

oh wait hang on this still applies because in quote below you are still clinging onto the idea that mara should've been modkilled if she replaced out as scum, which i denied in above quote
In post 2171, Cheetory6 wrote:I figured if she was scum she should have been modkilled. I have a hard time seeing her temper tantrum being legitimate if she is scum, in which case she would have been abusing a game mechanic for her faction's benefit.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2340 (isolation #411) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:38 am

In post 1732, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1670, Cheetory6 wrote:
orcinus wrote:Id love to help but unfortunately I don't like discussing my Cabd read in front of Cabd

Please explain this.
Interactions orci has with cabd are weird. I don't like them.

Unfortunate, isn't it?

You responded to most of my post but this bit you outright ignored in your response in . Why did you ignore it?

I don't discuss my reads of players in front of those players when my read isn't solidified and when it's a strong player because i know that a strong player can adapt his play to fit what i'm looking for. Coming up with a read is like putting together a puzzle. I have pieces that I need--sometimes they are just absent and I need to wait for them to show up. By talking about my read before it is finished, i risk people like cabd adjusting their playstyle to fit a piece that i am looking for (ie adjusting for aggression, tone, choice of target for questioning, etc).

Cephrir put it well here.
In post 1241, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1239, Cephrir wrote:Cabd actually is that slippery. If I had any confidence in my ability to read Cabd, I would do the same.

To take this a little further, this resonates with me because keeping scumreads hidden from Scumrir is a very good idea. Someone once pointed out during a replace in wall I was making that I sounded too certain and aggressive, which used to be markers of my scum game. I turned on a dime and started sounding really unsure of myself the moment this was said. Somehow, nobody noticed, and I believe I survived that game. And I think Cabd plays similarly, if more subtly.

Now given this information, do you still dislike my stance toward cabd? And why did you choose to ignore that line of questioning the first time?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2346 (isolation #412) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:32 am

In post 2247, Cheetory6 wrote:orci this is really the route you wanna go? q.q

I get a vibe from this that you are townreading me because it sort of feels like you're looking to me for direction, but you express paranoia of me in . which is it?

that's all the questions i have for you for now i'll let you answer.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (isolation #413) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Check in tonight or tomorrow morning please please pleas
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2353 (isolation #414) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:14 pm

I'll return to working on this game from 10 PM central onwards. Cephrir/std/anyone else who wants to crank out our lynch tonight
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2361 (isolation #415) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:34 pm

AND you're a double voter?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2375 (isolation #416) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Scribe I recently posted a summary for Hostile Intent on the last page
In post 2369, Cheetory6 wrote:Coming down with a nasty fever. Having trouble seeing straight. Gonna try to stay caught up, but I might be somewhat less active for a little while until I'm feeling better.

Bad time to get a fever, cheetory. Stick around tonight.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2376 (isolation #417) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:43 pm

i) Ok I’m starting to feel a little of SMP town as well
ii) What would you call a scumtell? Hypocrisy, perhaps? Or is everything meta-based?
iii) Not really sure why you think “Varsoon entering scum QT” meta “has no bearing” to the situation of “we think varsoon was posting in scum QT”. I mean you can argue that it’s inconclusive but trying to scumread someone for going down that line of thinking/research is pretty bullshit
iv) Ok
v) But then you said you were feeling paranoid about me, so why didn’t you ISO me given those concerns?
vi) Ok
vii) Do you often hunt by associative tells? I did not see you use any in your towngames that I read
viii) You don’t point out my overdramatic/blatantly bandwagon stuff. Why?
ix) Don’t really get it but that’s ok I guess
x) You felt comfortable with me not giving you a stance?

Tell me about how your meta has developed, if at all, over the last 6 months. I’ve gotten the sense that you’re more careful + that you don’t say everything and anything that comes to mind. Any other changes?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2377 (isolation #418) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 pm

In post 2369, Cheetory6 wrote:Every now and again he'll do something so overdramatic or blatantly bandwagony that just gives me weird vibes

what specifically about being overdramatic + blatantly bandwagony gives you weird vibes?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2382 (isolation #419) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:56 pm

std where's your head at right now?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (isolation #420) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:35 pm

both these wagons are so fucking boring i want to
die
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (isolation #421) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:38 pm

There's basically no case aside from "is lurkshit" on either. Like sure you can argue minute details here and there but those are all symptons of being lurkshit.

Both players are incredibly boring and innocuous

There's nothing associative to be gained

The wagons are so fucking safe it's driving me nuts. It's page 100. Why are my options SMP and lynx?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2394 (isolation #422) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:48 pm

fery can join whatever pile cabd is in
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2395 (isolation #423) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:53 pm

fuck this game and fuck my life.

fery is scum there i said it.

-scumlist of 4 easily lynchable people. in fact they're so easily lynchable their names are SMP, konowa, lynx and saki
-no effort to sort cabd, no effort to bite scumreads or people of interest. albert interaction is weak as fuck.
-grapes apparently "looked terrible"
-more effort in getting my townread in hood than in analysis
-discussion with me about cases feels totally off. selkies might've been a while back but i remember how our talks went and this was not it
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2396 (isolation #424) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 pm

& your remarks re: my cheetory case made no goddamn sense
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2398 (isolation #425) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:57 pm

Nope nope nope nope not buying it nope

How do you have fucking SMP, Konowa, Saki and lynx as your scumreads on page 96?

What happened with albert? What happened with cabd?

This is exactly what mollie called you out for in xenoblade
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2399 (isolation #426) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 pm

You're not trying to sort albert. You're not trying to sort cabd. Your treatment of the cheetory case was lazy as fuck and a "ehhhhh i don't reaallyyy feel it and instead of commenting on this case i'm now going to say something completely irrelevant about undercurrents and cadre effects and then end it all with 'well i'm not quite sure what all this means but...yeah i'm going to go scumread SMP'"

what the actual fuck??
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2401 (isolation #427) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:02 pm

I asked you to vote cabd and albert right this minute? when? where?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2404 (isolation #428) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:04 pm

see now you're just lying

pedit yes god yes. all little increments of the things i posted about in but the treatment of the cheet case + BS scumlist set it off
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #429) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:10 pm

In post 2403, fferyllt wrote:You asked me who I was willing to vote in the neighborhood? Which is where this bullshit started iirc.

i asked you where your head is at re: the game

you didn't mention albert or cabd who you reasonably should have concerns about. instead you gave me a list of 4 random lurksacs who are possibly the goddamn safest votes i've ever seen

you said you wanted to treat neighborhood as a pseudo-masonry and yet i have no vibe close to our collab in selkies

you don't give me any reads, you have no direction in this thread or in our hood
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #430) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:15 pm

In post 2405, fferyllt wrote:I misunderstood you. You asked me where my head was at and I thought you were asking me where I'd push/vote.

this is a bs recovery and you and i both know it

i asked you where your head is at

you replied with smp, konowa, lynx and saki. of those you feel most comfortable voting smp

i accuse you of being scum

you try to play it up here like you were giving a list of "only people i'd vote" or some bullshit like that

no way

no you were giving me a list of people you were looking at. after i accused you of being scum you came into this thread and shoved some dirt on konowa. this means you weren't ready to vote konowa! this means konowa was on your list of ppl to sort. which means your explanation of your list is a lie

holy moly

pedit .
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2411 (isolation #431) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:19 pm

If you still needed something alignment indicative from konowa why would you have him on your lynch list?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2413 (isolation #432) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:23 pm

In post 2399, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Your treatment of the cheetory case was lazy as fuck and a "ehhhhh i don't reaallyyy feel it and instead of commenting on this case i'm now going to say something completely irrelevant about undercurrents and cadre effects and then end it all with 'well i'm not quite sure what all this means but...yeah i'm going to go scumread SMP'"

any explanation at all for this?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (isolation #433) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 pm

you also haven't said anything about saki this entire game
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2417 (isolation #434) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:29 pm

I mean sure I don't mind that you don't get my case

I also don't have a hint of a clue what your ramble about undercurrents and cadre effects was about

it had no
point
fery

it wasn't
relevant

it shows me you weren't
thinking
about the case because
what you ended up saying had nothing to do with the case or with cheetory or with anything for that matter
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2418 (isolation #435) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:31 pm

i'm going to sleep i have work to do tomorrow.

VOTE: fery
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2421 (isolation #436) » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:38 pm

I don't want your vote I want you to talk to me about cases which you have actually yet to do this entire game
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2426 (isolation #437) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:49 am

The events I've described last page are a million miles removed from her towngame, book
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #438) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 am

In post 2424, Honey bee wrote:Um, am I delving into bad territory if I ask how do you know? a simple yes or no will suffice.

it's info shared in our hood.

fferyllt wrote:orcinus do me the courtesy of metaing my recent games if you haven't already done so.

Several weeks ago Cabd told me I'd lost my mojo. He's right. I hope I'll get it back, or get something different that works ok in its place.

Anyway, I'll probably post my reads in the neighborhood because some of them aren't ready for prime time. That may be the only neighborhood post I make until this is resolved.

your recent games will take time considering i can't just ISO for tone because i also need to figure out how the people you are suspicious of are perceived. i'll try to get through it tonight

pedit cheet it's been on and off for a while. i blew a minor fuse on the 23rd in hood at her and that's when i started paying closer attention. she certainly wasn't close to the town status i listed her in my reads list.

it's hard to explain. she latches onto scumreads very heavily in our past games and she will try hard to get them lynched + push for information. when we played hydra games together she was constantly analyzing players + posts. and she does not do stuff like prioritize lurkerscum. i would expect townfery to push albert + interact more heavily with cabd, the latter especially since it's end of day 2, i've been expressing suspicion towards cabd all game, and she doesn't have a very solid read. it feels like she's not trying to figure out the game at all. another thing is as scum she will try to anticipate town movement rather than form reads and that's been the vibe i've gotten this game.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2434 (isolation #439) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:12 am

In post 2431, fferyllt wrote:If orci is scum here, then what he's doing is reprehensible. It's a place I can't see him ever going intentionally, because this is just a game. I feel very sure it's coming from town paranoia, not a scum wincon.

this would be difficult for you to write as scum, wouldn't it
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2436 (isolation #440) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:14 am

right but you haven't made any effort to call him out
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2439 (isolation #441) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:17 am

whoa ok your MO as scum has been to town me pretty hard on single-digit pages and not reevaluating

you're lying about that aspect of your meta
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2443 (isolation #442) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:31 am

Are you telling me to use tales of you as a towngame marker to compare this game to?

because i'm pretty sure this game ends up in the scumpile if i do that
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (isolation #443) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:32 am

UNVOTE:
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2446 (isolation #444) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 am

i'm going to give you lots of space for today and day 3 if we're both alive by then
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2459 (isolation #445) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:14 am

cephrir, i will not be online until later tonight. do what you think best.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2462 (isolation #446) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:22 am

i mean i've already made it abundantly clear it's a cheetory case so just going to put that out there in case anybody feels like doing some work of their own

mostly just glaring inconsistencies in meta
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2497 (isolation #447) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 am

What if we're actually all town lol
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2498 (isolation #448) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:44 am

Cheet is a discussion for another day I think
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2499 (isolation #449) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:45 am

Well actually

Hmm.

I will decide within next 3 hr
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (isolation #450) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:03 am

depends on what it is, ns. can't build houses with bricks i don't have.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2523 (isolation #451) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 am

In post 1318, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 906, notscience wrote:I actually think Cabd's town unless (x) then I'm not sure

you're going to go back to this at some point in time right
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2524 (isolation #452) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:18 am

In post 2521, SMP wrote:On top of that he accused someone who really had no reason to be accused

Is this accused target in the below list
STD
Honey Bee
Cabd
Brian Skies
Book
NS
Wgeurts
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2525 (isolation #453) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:20 am

In post 2447, SMP wrote:Orci, Ceph or ffer, are you guys still called "Black Hole" after you split off?

why?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2529 (isolation #454) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:30 am

The only thing I know right now is I like SMP for town and i don't think that wagon should happen.

pedit is the accused target in the list, yes or no
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2535 (isolation #455) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 am

idk man i was posting in the game during lunch

do you have time to talk tonight?

pedit that's the list of people i'm comfortable townreading
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2536 (isolation #456) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:37 am

well not really, let me rephrase that

it's the list of people i'm comfortable with other people townreading
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2539 (isolation #457) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:42 am

I can see why cabd might be strongly townread in a neighborhood if he's doing stuff there. i'm trying to quantify the phrase "someone who really had no reason to be accused".
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2543 (isolation #458) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:21 am

Going to post some of the cheetory case. When I give page numbers, you have to sort posts by author to get the pages I use.

In cheetory’s catchup post he accuses me of certain things which he paints as scummy. Which would be fine except we found that he actually does these things as town.

orcinus

#607 feels like a fucking stretch in a few places. I get this feeling from orcinus's posts that he cares about how people are thinking about him in a self-centered way.

orcinus wrote:so are you scumreading me or not

More self-centered posting.

In post 1766, Cheetory6 wrote:I feel like you asking someone for their read on you is pretty scummy

And yet,, in Cheetory’s towngame http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=170, he actually does the same thing

“Hey Alt. Try and read me.”
- Cheet, p24
“Also people should look at me too because I post a lot and should be a topic of interest.”
-Cheet, p27
Which is all hilariously hypocritical.

Moreover, we have this quote
orcinus wrote:This is my MO as town

Self-meta q.q stahp.

While in that same game,
“My explanation of doing things for info matches my meta pretty hard”
- Cheet, p24
So this is hypocritical again and cheet is fabricating reasons to scumread me.

He voted lynx, who has been a backup vote all game, but in this towngame http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=100, we have
“I think there’s some merit to being cautious about pushing a lynch on someone who’s consistently on the chopping block.”
-Cheet, p11
So he’s treating easy lynches differently in this game than in the town games we’ve been meta’ing.

I’ve ignored multiple questions from Cheet this game, the act of which was ignored by Cheet. However in his towngames, Cheet follows up his questions viciously
“Also, don’t fucking ignore me:”
-Cheet, p11
So in that vein it feels sort of like Cheet isn’t following up his lines of questioning as well as he should be.

Cheet is also a very reaction-heavy player in the game I’ve seen. Ie he says
“Why did I push a Dragon-wagon?
i) I like reactions.”
-Cheet p12
And many many variants of this in the games I’ve read. However, this game he accuses me of being “bandwagony”, which is again not in line with his town mindset.

and the whole “I’m a replacement who fucked up” (ie ) rings like posturing to me. In this game, cheet pushed a wagon on town, told vig to shoot another, and then proceeded to wagon two town PRs. And yet he stayed aggressive, never cast self-doubt or diminished his town skills in any way.

We’ve also many points on tone. From my analysis, cheetory is much more likely to mince sentences and waffle as scum. His sentences as town are very direct, very aggressive. It is very much easier to follow. It’s hard for me to explain this directly, but take the post starting with “weeee” on http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=130. You can read the entire iso as well if you want. It’s a far removal from the weak (sometimes nonexistent) opinions he’s been giving this game.

It’s hard for me to quantify the exact tones he uses as scum which resonate as being minced. But I think it’s pretty easy to find. Here are a few representative quotes.

Spoiler: scumquotes
-My logical part of me thinks that they could easily be scum and using the hydra thing to excuse missteps.
-You know what? Fuck it.
Vote: Young
Convince me why I shouldn't push this.
-I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but seriously, I just do not trust that you feel meh about all these possible lynches while at the same time not even trying to convince people on to Ladd to build a wagon to analyze later. It just feels so weird to me and inconsistent with how you started this game off with that Lyserg wagon for analysis.
-Honestly, I'm kinda torn on this, because there's some small part of me that's like 'maybe Trice was acting weird because she had a PR?' But if I expand that thought, 2200's comments at the end of D1 make even less sense to me if he was a townPR. Why draw attention to yourself with such passive and indecisive comments if you have a PR? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I at least see a big difference between cheetory's scumgame and towngame where confidence is concerned.

Furthermore, he’s easily blown off his questioning here which is not a marker of his town game. He backs off far too easily here.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2544 (isolation #459) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:27 am

There are a few points of interest in my metadive that don't seem like they correspond with this game but I'm saving them for later.

I also think cheetory not pressing us on our case on him until I brought up is suspect. Cheetory certainly isn't afraid of engagement in the other games, and I find it hard to believe he missed the point in fery's and my argument where her treatment of the cheet case was brought up numerous times
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (isolation #460) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:43 am

the quote i gave was from http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... re#p308932

also from that game http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... re#p309440
"Ratchet and Rionok should look over Lyserg.

Ratchet especially because fuck you don't ignore me."

look at the reputation cheet has offsite: http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... re#p276703
"Well no kidding I was being pressured from Cheet and it's not like I can ignore him. Aggressive and argumentative only because Cheet was too so it's not like I can control that." -Fugoy
Same post "*Reminder to myself to come back to this once Lyserg has responded*"

http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... er#p315358
"If you seriously think I'm that easily pressured and just made up that response to try and shut down a silly RVS vote you're underestimating how much I overthink this game. Answer my questions."

http://www.d2forums.net/viewtopic.php?f ... er#p295237
"Ehsan is sidelining. Great.
You didn't answer my questions.
Don't make me hurt you Ehsan."
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (isolation #461) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:47 am

Whoops the last quote is from a scumgame. The others are all from towngames though so...

I can look for more if you want?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2552 (isolation #462) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:55 am

In post 2547, Cheetory6 wrote:I didn't call your selfmeta scummy here, I was more just expressing that selfmeta isn't really a valid defense. I'm an idiot for using it too, but I fail to see how me being stupid makes me scum.

You were pretty confident in your reads even after having 4 misreads in a row.

In post 2547, Cheetory6 wrote:I didn't call your selfmeta scummy here, I was more just expressing that selfmeta isn't really a valid defense. I'm an idiot for using it too, but I fail to see how me being stupid makes me scum.

This is false because if you read the quote I wasn’t actually defending myself from anything, so that first sentence is a lie.

In post 2547, Cheetory6 wrote:It's fucking different though. You were asking someone who you thought was suspicious of you if they were scumreading you. I was trying to start conversation in both of those instances. This is fucking hard misrep dude.

No, see, the point in is that I didn’t know whether or not STD was scumreading me, which is why I asked for clarification. You’ve done the same thing multiple times, so why would you use that as a reason to scumread me?

In post 2547, Cheetory6 wrote:Explained reasoning behind not pushing a single line of questioning here. Said player I questioned in that game was someone who had no potential explanation for completely ignoring reading someone when I'd asked them to and they'd entirely ignored me. If you can't see the difference there then I don't even know what the fuck to tell you at this point.

There are a lot more quotes you’d need to explain then if you want to go down that path. You follow up on questions pretty hard in your towngames and you haven’t been doing that here.

In post 2547, Cheetory6 wrote:This is a big game in which the deadline is winding down and I want flips to solidify reads.
What reads would a lynx flip solidify, pray tell? I think this is bullshit.

In post 2547, Cheetory6 wrote:This is why applying meta too hard is bullshit because you're wrong. Lol. I honestly just want to get to L-2, claim, and if you don't believe me by then just be free from this game.

Why the defeatist attitude already?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #463) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:56 am

In post 2549, Cheetory6 wrote:STD is the scummiest person to bandwagon this atm.
No engagement with me. He's just talking with orci about it and pushing forward his own terrible reasoning in a way that feels like he's trying to seem like he's contributing.
If I get lynched please give him shit D3.

I mean sure but meanwhile players have bandwagoned on before I even posted anything so why aren't you going after them?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2558 (isolation #464) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:02 am

In post 2550, Cheetory6 wrote:
In post 2548, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Whoops the last quote is from a scumgame.

Clearly this means that I'm innocent because I follow up on questions when I'm scum! Checkmate.

i mean sure but why do we do things as scum? because we try to look town to people.

when playing on your homesite others are familiar to you so they know what to expect from a towngame. they expect aggression (ie the quote i gave of some dude)

but here, with nobody to supposedly know your meta, you can let your guard down if you're scum. if you were town you'd continue to bite lines of questioning hard because that's how you scumhunt, but you'd have no reason to do it if you were scum
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2561 (isolation #465) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:06 am

In post 2551, Cheetory6 wrote:
orcinus wrote:Cheet is also a very reaction-heavy player in the game I’ve seen.

I haven't used reaction tests in a while because they're gimmicky and I only like using them early on D1s.

this doesn't fit the mold of my research. you push wagons heavily and do analysis afterwards and i feel like that's how you make sense of a lot of things, especially stale gamestates like the last few days have been.
Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2549, Cheetory6 wrote:STD is the scummiest person to bandwagon this atm.
No engagement with me. He's just talking with orci about it and pushing forward his own terrible reasoning in a way that feels like he's trying to seem like he's contributing.
If I get lynched please give him shit D3.

Which you can't do now because??
because std is being lynched today over my literal dead body
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2563 (isolation #466) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:08 am

In post 2561, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:because std is being lynched today over my literal dead body

to moderate this statement a bit many people i'm not heavily heavily townreading are being lynched today over my literal dead body

it's just that STD is in most ppl's townpiles and with 2 days left a wagon on him would be rash and probably incorrect
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2566 (isolation #467) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:11 am

In post 2564, Bookitty wrote:Cheetory pushed me for answers to his questions and I think he was scumreading me at the time. I don't understand the different treatment of other people in that regard, though. I think he asked Cabd questions that weren't answered either.

@Orci: I wasn't questioning you, in case it wasn't clear. I was correcting a typo in my post where I said WHY instead of WHAT.

i know i was just clarifying
In post 2565, notscience wrote:Did someone claim the neotank yet?

our neighborhood did, yes
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2569 (isolation #468) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:17 am

In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:Because I hate being in this game. This is easily the least fun game of mafia I've played in a really long time.

tell me more. it seemed like you were doing fine before we dropped scumreads on you?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2573 (isolation #469) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:24 am

In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:Why do I need specific answers to this? The wagon on him could be informative, if he flips scum it could lead to associative tells and I don't know what else. I just feel like I'll be able to make more sense of things with a flip that I've been involved with at this point.

Here’s lynx’s iso (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go)
Tell me what a town flip might indicate, and what a scum flip might indicate.

You need specific answers to this because I don’t think a lynx flip would solidify any reads.

In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:I follow up on specific questions pretty hard when I see an angle I want to pursue. If I like answers to things or don't see it going anywhere then I move on to something else. You telling me that I don't do that in my towngames?
So you’re telling me you haven’t seen any angles to pursue this game?

In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm self-centered.
I don’t follow

In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:Do you seriously think "STD r u scumreading me?" is the same as me saying "yoh Alt, you haven't said much yet, read me". One is trying to see what people are thinking of you. The other was me clearly trying to start conversation with someone who hadn't done much in the game.
What about the second quote where you say “ppl should give opinions on me cos I’ve posted a lot”? How can that not be construed as trying to see what people are thinking of you?
In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:I already told you I skimmed hard on my first readthrough, so I don't know why you're assuming I'm lying about making mistakes. I'm playing clumsy. You've got me there. I really fail to see why that makes me scum.

I mean sure but then this brings us back to the question where both of us self-meta’d, and you called me scum for it when it’s something you do in the same situation as town.

In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:Do you have meta on me replacing into a game? Do you have meta on me replacing into a game where I know almost none of the playerlist? Your example falls apart super fucking hard because you assume that I'm going to play town the exact same way when I'm trying to analyze shit that I wasn't directly a part of.
Admittedly no, and this has been an issue I’ve been bringing up in our neighborhood. I was toying with the idea of waiting until day 3 to observe longer how you act when you are all caught up in the game. Ultimately I disliked that flubber was SMP’s target so I decided to strike this case up to see how you might respond.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2575 (isolation #470) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:26 am

In post 2572, Cheetory6 wrote:Vote for me then. Jesus.

You want a wagon on you even more than I do!
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (isolation #471) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:29 am

In post 2573, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:Why do I need specific answers to this? The wagon on him could be informative, if he flips scum it could lead to associative tells and I don't know what else. I just feel like I'll be able to make more sense of things with a flip that I've been involved with at this point.

You need specific answers to this because I don’t think a lynx flip would solidify any reads.

i mean i am as "ok" with a lynx wagon as the next guy. i just don't think we're lynching lynx for information, we're lynching lynx + replacement for being lurksacks and for being scummy
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2577 (isolation #472) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:32 am

In post 2574, SMP wrote:you retreated back by saying you were trying to get a reaction and to forget about it.

can you tell me how this post went more specifically?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2584 (isolation #473) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:18 pm

Here are the wagons that I would be ok with happening today: lynx, flubber, cheetory

I'm leaning toward the first two because i feel like we have enough markers for cheetory to be able to develop a pretty accurate read d3

between lynx + flubber, i feel good about flubber for being a nonsensical nuisance and less good about lynx being a nonentity

plus it's a replacement slot which is really annoying

VOTE: lynx
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2588 (isolation #474) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:30 pm

In post 2578, Cheetory6 wrote:ABR, Mara, SSK and Lynx have been angles. Had angle on you and it didn't pan out.

So I mean since the original point was that you haven't been pursuing answers as aggressively. Is there a reason for this?
In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:I follow up on specific questions pretty hard when I see an angle I want to pursue. If I like answers to things or don't see it going anywhere then I move on to something else. You telling me that I don't do that in my towngames?

Like this is great and all but it doesn't address the point that you've been letting people ignore your questions, which is not something you usually do.

[quote="In post 2573, orcinus_theoriginal"
In post 2568, Cheetory6 wrote:I'm self-centered.
I don’t follow[/quote]
Still a thing.
In post 2578, Cheetory6 wrote:How? I already said I didn't call you scummy for this.

But you told me to stop self-metaing. Which is something you do. So..????

pedit i'm sure nati will fix it for us
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (isolation #475) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:03 pm

In post 2341, Hostile Intent wrote:
I'll go here for now.

VOTE: Lynx

In post 2356, Hostile Intent wrote:UNVOTE: Lynx
VOTE: Albert B. Rampage

Am I missing something else here? You're saying you can't vig scum?

I legit missed the unvote, which makes Lynx's ISO make more sense.

In post 2500, Hostile Intent wrote:Ah, fuck. Idk how I forgot about reading that re: ABR. Disregard the disappearance mention.

UNVOTE: Albert B. Rampage
VOTE: Cheetory6

In post 2586, Hostile Intent wrote:COME ON, GUYS.

UNVOTE: Cheetory6
VOTE: LynxKuroneko

Hostile Intent wrote:
We haven't the time for so many flip-flops
. And I actually got scum-motivation from Cheeto's posts.

???
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (isolation #476) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:25 pm

In post 2594, Hostile Intent wrote:I mean ffs we still have people voting/pushing new cases that don't stand a chance at becoming even a rival wagon, much less a lynch.

like whom...?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2597 (isolation #477) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:36 pm

In post 2596, notscience wrote:Time for a true display of skill

Spoiler: ns
hey ns

nobody finds this kind of shit amusing

literally nobody

i don't know what you're trying to achieve or what you're trying to do with spam like this but it's the dullest thing and accomplishes nothing except paints you as a desperate attention-seeking asshole

from our talk the other night you seem like a fun guy. please treat the game seriously because the rest of us do as well
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2604 (isolation #478) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:46 pm

book and std aren't on that list. why
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (isolation #479) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Yeah BPC actually has been on my radar for a while. Were you scum reading him before
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2612 (isolation #480) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:59 pm

In post 2610, Hostile Intent wrote:There have been votes on SMP and Flubbernugget that everyone knows isn't going to become a lynch today.

SMP is not a lynch today only because his effort has looked pretty town. votes on SMP were before he posted his case

flubber is still a pretty likely lynch. why do you suggest otherwise?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2621 (isolation #481) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:25 pm

In post 2440, fferyllt wrote:I don't think you're doing it intentionally, but you're closing down avenues where I can spontaneously do things and have them come from
my
mindset, not yours. It's pissing me off, because if you keep it up it's going to be impossible to just do my thing in a way that you can read as town.

in any case stuff like this is why i reserve my reads.

going to finish reading up on mafia on the air + serum
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (isolation #482) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:06 pm

BPC
Flubber
Saki
Konowa

list of people i'd be ok with you vigging

abr can you vig from this list <3 <3
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2643 (isolation #483) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:11 pm

is it something necessary to be kept from your target of suspicion or could you just post it in thread
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2645 (isolation #484) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

just claim here

that way i can talk with you about it before day ends
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2646 (isolation #485) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:21 pm

i honestly see little reason to keep neighborhood membership silent in any case
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2651 (isolation #486) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:26 pm

so who's this mysterious x you have a case on

in fact go back and explain all of the not-so-subtle hints you've been leaving
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (isolation #487) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:58 pm

i am very useful with stars

just so everyone knows
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (isolation #488) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 pm

i'm fucking stupid
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (isolation #489) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 pm

so in what world is ABR town right now?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2726 (isolation #490) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:11 pm

right.

VOTE: abr
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2730 (isolation #491) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:12 pm

not only am i stupid i'm also drunk so um.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (isolation #492) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:15 pm

what is this nonsense bastard setup anyways
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2744 (isolation #493) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:17 pm

so this is pretty obvious but

doc on ns, vig/roleblockers on abr, watchers on conftownies, tracker on someone suspicious

tomorrow is fullclaim day
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2745 (isolation #494) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:17 pm

ns i still don't understand your crumbs to me
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2746 (isolation #495) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:19 pm

so what are we looking at

mara town, right? well actually it depends if abr knew the scumteam
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2751 (isolation #496) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:21 pm

yeah i guess i just didn't understand what taric and ez had to do with anything

man this game just makes me want to play an open setup later.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2754 (isolation #497) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:21 pm

wait cabd you're a mason with ns? still confused
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2758 (isolation #498) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:22 pm

ohHHHHHHH

so half the town is god-tier town status?

seems legit nati.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2760 (isolation #499) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:23 pm

In post 2756, fferyllt wrote:I'm going to take a mafia break.

why aren't you celebrating you scumfuck are you anti-town again
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2766 (isolation #500) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:25 pm

no i'm actually feeling better about fery after reading her more recent games. turns out my meta was expired.

pedit 2760 was sarcasm in case that got lost
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2769 (isolation #501) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:27 pm

maybe it's lylo d3
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2771 (isolation #502) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:27 pm

brian skies this is very important are you ACTUALLY masons with cabd
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2779 (isolation #503) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:30 pm

fery i'm so sorry about last night i was wrong

pedit
NOT FUCKING AGAIN
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2797 (isolation #504) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:44 pm

In post 2791, fferyllt wrote:
In post 1079, fferyllt wrote:It's going to be a bear for me to get back into this game, I think. :/

Notsci do you have a Cabd read?

What do you think of orci's players of interest?

In post 1081, notscience wrote:Bear with me on that one though

I know it's kinda vague but I'm kinda confident in it

But it's not related to his activity or anythng

see. first!

cephrir we fucking suck.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2799 (isolation #505) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:45 pm

background music for last 5 pages
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2824 (isolation #506) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:12 pm

is there scum in this game or is it just town + 3p
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2846 (isolation #507) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:24 pm

what if neotank increases lynch requirement by 1?>???
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (isolation #508) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:29 pm

doesn't it make so much sense that of all places, it's
chicago
that has a mafia colony?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (isolation #509) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:39 pm

In post 2840, Albert B. Rampage wrote:And orc, how come I've never heard of you before? You post like you want to catch up to DGB and my post count on this site.

yeah this is my first game in half a year and i've been spending a lot of time on it!

SMP wrote:I'm also in Chicago :-)
nobody cares about you until you come to a party w/ us or something
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (isolation #510) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:43 pm

if i read the words "jester vig" in a nati post i will cut someone
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (isolation #511) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:35 pm

ooookay that's a bizzare choice
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2875 (isolation #512) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:36 pm

wait what the fuck why/
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2876 (isolation #513) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:37 pm

i'm going to guess redirect shenanigans.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2877 (isolation #514) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:42 pm

cephrir claimed dayvig in our neighborhood i guess

i guess abr is the lynch today

do we want to massclaim i want to massclaim
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2879 (isolation #515) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:46 pm

STD you weren't around for the end of d2

tell me what you think about what went down + massclaiming
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2880 (isolation #516) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:47 pm

In post 2872, Natirasha wrote:Abilities: World Tour--Each day, you may choose one national affiliation and gain access to their headquarters until the beginning of the next night.
Evasive Maneuvers--When commiting the nightkill, you cannot be seen by tracking or watching actions.
Skywriting--Once during the game, you may send another player a message. It will be prefaced by 'You have received a message'.
Legacy Goggles--Upon your death, you may give your stars and other non-CO Power abilities to another player.

brian, cabd, wgu neighborhood
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2882 (isolation #517) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:50 pm

it is not part of the CO ability

i actually think our neighborhood was spied on because the cephrir kill was really bizzare otherwise
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2883 (isolation #518) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:50 pm

i also need you to tell me whether the skywriting corresponds wiht the "clear" you received on me
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2885 (isolation #519) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:52 pm

i'm also confused

does this mean scum nk is straight up untrackable?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2888 (isolation #520) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:59 pm

conftown
cabd
brian skies
notsci

strongly town
if fery can play the end of d2 like she did as scum i'm just absolutely boned so she goes here
orcinus
honey bee
probably smp

high priority reevaluate
std, bookitty

lynch today
abr

this leaves
1. wgeurts
3. Flubbernugget
6. BipolarChemist
8. MafiaSSK
11. hostile intent
19. Saki
20. Konowa

of these i would be rather surprised if konowa, wgu, hostile intent are scum

nati can we get a empty VC so i can see whether neotank is still here
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (isolation #521) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:00 pm

In post 2886, Cabd wrote:Which means all trackers and watchers are useless so there's potentially multiples and also probably at least one of them is scum. But all scum likely has night actions besides killing so.

i think if we aren't massclaiming we should at least do neighborhood memberships
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2892 (isolation #522) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:04 pm

i don't understand? do i think thye used skywriting on a scum player? why would they?

you also tried to crumb something to me about a bird in d2. you should know that it wasn't me
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (isolation #523) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:05 pm

In post 2891, Cabd wrote:Because I don't so if the "clear" was from eagle we just swap you for another practically confirmed town.

depends on whether or not we think the player who received the message can play fancy
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2896 (isolation #524) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:07 pm

coaching is also a possibility here
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2898 (isolation #525) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:08 pm

could you remake it please?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (isolation #526) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:14 pm

check neighborhood if you have time

ok so i'm not confirmed yet

i'm going to go ask nati something but cabd how comfortable are you with your townread on me

pedit you can recreate it by going through the votes...it was an important VC if you're not going to do it tell me asap so i can
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2907 (isolation #527) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:17 pm

never mind my plan is not going to work out

hmmmmmm

trying to figure out what i want to do

my role hints towards town pretty hard but maybe after "conftown hider" i shouldn't play that card

cabd can we go ahead and claim neighborhood memberships
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2910 (isolation #528) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:20 pm

ummm

since we already know abr/ssk and me/fery, if you're not in notsci's hood then if we claim your hood + notsci's hood we can just POE the last?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (isolation #529) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Vote Count 2.9
Adder: Man, my replacement is a halfwit.
Flak: At least you weren't replaced by a robot.
wgeurts(1): BipolarChemist
DedicatedScribe(11): Honey bee, Konowa, Cheetory6, orcinus_theoriginal, Cephrir, Hostile Intent, Bookitty, SMP, ABR, fery
Flubbernugget(1): SMP
Cephrir(0):
Save the Dragons(0):
BipolarChemist(0):
fferyllt(0):
MafiaSSK(0):
honey bee(0):
Cabd(0):
Hostile Intent(0):
Albert B. Rampage(2): notscience, Cabd
SMP(2): Brian Skies, MafiaSSK
Brian Skies(0):
Cheetory6(1): Save The Dragons
Bookitty(0):
orcinus_theoriginal(0):
Saki(0):
Konowa(0):
notscience(0):
Neotank Mk2(1): wgeurts,
No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(5): Saki, Neotank Mk2, Flubbernugget, LynxKuroneko, fferyllt

With twenty-one alive, it takes eleven to lynch.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2913 (isolation #530) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:25 pm

In post 2911, Cabd wrote:There's at least 6 hoods possible, if not more?

OS
BM
GE
YC
BH
Bolt Guard

Caulder's Group
Forscythe's group
Brenner's Group
Davis/Waylon/Thatonefuckinngidiotgeneral

oh is 7 not the standard size for neighborhoods ok mb
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2914 (isolation #531) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:26 pm

still don't really see the point of waiting for last to claim neighborhood membership it's not like anybody will lie about them

in my VC, change not voting from 5->4 and take out fery
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (isolation #532) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:31 pm

In post 2900, Cabd wrote:
color=#FF0000]If you are a town messenger and your role also adds "You have received a Message" to the PM sent, claim in your next post.[/color

The message my hood got looks like Eagle's work otherwise.

i mean amnesiac cop is still possible, and that eagle just adds a game mechanic that could possibly screw with the strength of the cop

a more apt question is whether or not anybody received a /second/ message day 1 that begins this way, or whether or not an amnesiac cop exists

this also tells us, in the absence of an amnesiac cop, scum can play fancy

hmm

need to do my high prio reevaluating quickly
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2918 (isolation #533) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:35 pm

well there are a few people on this playerlist who i might expect to need prodding

ns what do you think we should do today
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #534) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:46 pm

honey bee is also in that next tier
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (isolation #535) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:47 pm

In post 2923, Cabd wrote:and the person who got eagle's message N1 assuming no other claims come forward.

i honestly think this is a bit too straightforward a reason to townread someone considering the influence of coaching
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (isolation #536) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:50 pm

scum sending message to townie to clear townme

makes as much sense as

scum telling scum to clear townme

especially considering the clear isn't even a clear
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2929 (isolation #537) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:52 pm

maybe bookitty. fery and i have been worried about a reputation for a strong scumgame. that's why she's high prio for me
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #538) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:53 pm

like unless i'm already leaning town on them i'm not going to buy a townread based on that fact alone

like if you're going to tell me saki is town because he dropped a clear on me that's bullshit
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (isolation #539) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:54 pm

In post 2930, BipolarChemist wrote:Initially he wanted ABR with little reasoning, which I found as odd, but dismissed more or less, not 100% sure what the motive would be for having two scum in a neighbourhood though.

this probably clears you?

unless bookitty and fancy scumplay and shit

sigh

tell me more about lynx's push on ABR. what did he post
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (isolation #540) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:55 pm

yeeeaahhhh what
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (isolation #541) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:58 pm

Have you recruited anyone yet?

so i read that wrong and i thought you said he wanted to lynch ABR when in fact he wanted to /recruit/ ABR? is this correct?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2939 (isolation #542) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:59 pm

In post 2935, BipolarChemist wrote:Lynx just said that he thought ABR's iso was not as good and that we could get more from him in the neighbourhood.

can we get a post by post paraphrasing of this because this is important
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (isolation #543) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:06 pm

In post 2945, Cabd wrote:BPC: The person you tried to recruit is the same person both nights, right?

If that's the case, advise you move on?

ROFL
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2953 (isolation #544) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:20 pm

i don't think the conftownies need to claim

i also don't particularly think fery and i need to claim but we will if you think there's the need
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2959 (isolation #545) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:24 pm

i mean calm the fuck down cabd why does it matter
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2963 (isolation #546) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:26 pm

honey bee

are you third party or town

or third party that can win with town
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2965 (isolation #547) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:29 pm

In post 2964, BipolarChemist wrote:Lynx: [complains about how his posts tend to seem scummy]

who is the "he" here?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2976 (isolation #548) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:39 pm

Opinions on maraslot every1?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2980 (isolation #549) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:11 pm

In post 2897, Natirasha wrote:
In post 2871, Natirasha wrote:
Vote Count 3.1

Neotank mk2: Good...bye...friends...

wgeurts(0):

Flubbernugget(0):

Save the Dragons(0):

BipolarChemist(0):

fferyllt(0):

MafiaSSK(0):

honey bee(0):

Cabd(0):

Hostile Intent(0):

Albert B. Rampage(0):

SMP(0):

Brian Skies(0):

Bookitty(0):

orcinus_theoriginal(0):

Saki(0):

Konowa(0):

notscience(0):

No Lynch(0):

Not Voting(18):
wgeurts, Flubbernugget, Save The Dragons, BipolarChemist, fferyllt, MafiaSSK, honey bee, Cabd, Hostile Intent, Albert B. Rampage, SMP, Brian Skies, Bookitty, orcinus_theoriginal, Saki, Konowa, notscience

With seventeen alive, it takes nine to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-10 21:00:00)

I just fucked up and accidentally deleted the final day two vote count, sorry.

Someone apparently is dead?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2981 (isolation #550) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:13 pm

Everybody self vote please let's figure out who doesn't have a voter

VOTE: orcinus
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2983 (isolation #551) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Pardon?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (isolation #552) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:17 pm

In post 2985, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 2976, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:Opinions on maraslot every1?

My opinion of the Mara slot is fueled by HI's which seems legit, or legit enough for now.

right which is good because we're lynching ABR today
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #553) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:31 pm

right my bad so abr still has doublevoting ability

VOTE: abr
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (isolation #554) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:49 pm

ssk/lynx interactions look bizzare
In post 2205, LynxKuroneko wrote:As much as I love Advance Wars, I'm not ready for a Large (both experience and time-wise). This position could be better served by someone who can actually be helpful to town. Best of luck to everyone. I really wish I could stay.

Also, the best lynch I see here based on content is Mara / SSK / cabd. Its a gut thing, which seems to be right quite often since I started.

Much to my chagrin, replace me.

Spoiler: How I feel.

first time lynx mentioned ssk in his ISO

meanwhile ssk disliked the lynx wagon but was pretty meek about defending lynx
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3009 (isolation #555) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 am

In post 3006, Konowa wrote:Feel like scum is in the pile of players who called Lynx a bad lynch because he's a policy/lurkshit/whatever.
orci/SSK/someone else?

i don't think i called it a bad lynch, if i did it was my mistake. i meant to say it was boring

in any case i'm pretty sure our neighborhood ended up voting lynx after i said in neighborhood at 4:27pm nov 26 that cheet's replies looks consistent with his towngames and that i didn't want to lynch him

i then posted this http://i.imgur.com/CG14zOU.jpg image at 5:12 pm and immediately after (in this thread at 5:18 pm) cphrir and i voted lynx

so just so we're clear i am not actually on that list
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (isolation #556) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:21 am

In post 2576, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 2573, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:

i mean i am as "ok" with a lynx wagon as the next guy. i just don't think we're lynching lynx for information, we're lynching lynx + replacement for being lurksacks and for being scummy

i mean ok?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3016 (isolation #557) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:24 am

In post 3015, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3009, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i don't think i called it a bad lynch, if i did it was my mistake. i meant to say it was boring

You called it boring.

oh good.

Brian Skies wrote:
Like I said, the thing that bothers me the most is him claiming his wincon unprompted (which makes little sense to me regardless of whatever alignment he might have) and his claimed wincon resembling (but not matching) Honeybee's. It's like Honeybee-lite.

yes this is very important.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (isolation #558) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:16 am

In post 3034, Brian Skies wrote:Also, apparently, your Star Limit is your CO power requirement. So holding onto your stars for multiple actions in a night is a no-go.

what the hell? this was not stated by nati anywhere that i can find
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3040 (isolation #559) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:19 am

In post 3036, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 3034, Brian Skies wrote:Also, apparently, your Star Limit is your CO power requirement. So holding onto your stars for multiple actions in a night is a no-go.

what the hell? this was not stated by nati anywhere that i can find

mod can you confirm this

bearing in mind i will be cross with you if this is true
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (isolation #560) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:48 am

In post 2641, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:BPC
Flubber
Saki
Konowa

list of people i'd be ok with you vigging

abr can you vig from this list <3 <3

i posted this for a reason...
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (isolation #561) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:55 am

oh because i didn't think abr would vig cheetoy
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3065 (isolation #562) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:55 am

and i also think the cephrir NK was extremely strange
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (isolation #563) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:58 am

In post 3061, Brian Skies wrote:What do people think about the coexistence of a dayvig and nightvig?

In post 2738, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:what is this nonsense bastard setup anyways

In post 3066, Konowa wrote:In what way?

I would also lynch ABR, just throwing that out there.

is the cephrir nk weird?

i don't know i would've put at least 5 people above cephrir on the NK priority list
In post 3067, Brian Skies wrote:He declared a scumread on him.

pronouns confuse me when you don't directly reply to things
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (isolation #564) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:04 am

cabd, brian skies, ns, fery, honey bee

in other news, people are going to ask me about my fery read because i'm being really mercurial with it, but based on end of day 2 and some recent interactions in neighborhood i will pretty much never be as sure of fery town as i am now

3068 also is dependent on scum not knowing that cephrir was a dayvig
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (isolation #565) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:07 am

In post 3075, Bookitty wrote:
In post 3073, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:3068 also is dependent on scum not knowing that cephrir was a dayvig

Did you know he was?

Was it discussed in your neighbourhood?

yes
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (isolation #566) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:08 am

i would have some qualms about woguns dying so

just going to put that out there

pedit: end of day 2
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (isolation #567) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:09 am

12:06 pm on nov 28
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3082 (isolation #568) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:10 am

sorry that is so unbelievably wrong i don't know how that happened

nov 25, 6:47 pm is when cephrir told us his role is a dayvig
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (isolation #569) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:14 am

In post 47, Cephrir wrote:I am literally dayvigging the first person to suggest that anyone is any alignment solely because they are in X neighborhood

looking back this was a soft but he didn't claim, no
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (isolation #570) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:18 am

i trust cabd

let's do it
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3099 (isolation #571) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:28 am

i'm getting cold feet wrt massclaim because i'm not sure if we can gamebreak in a nati game and i'm not sure if doing it now right after a scumlynch is the best time and it still might be too early
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (isolation #572) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:37 am

then i suggest neighborhoods create an order in which to claim among themselves first, and then after membership claim, just release the claimed roles and the order in wihch people went

this will make everything go much faster
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3103 (isolation #573) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:38 am

In post 3100, Konowa wrote:I am of the belief that ABR was attempting to redirect town power away from Ceph, who Town'd pretty hard D1

...away from ceph, and not away from the three confirmed towns?

i agree with everything else
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3108 (isolation #574) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:42 am

konowa and i are not on the same wavelength
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3118 (isolation #575) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:58 am

In post 462, Saki wrote:Short rant: Several people have expressed concern (and most of them in a not very nice manner) that I am playing mafia like a piece of crap. Which I was already aware of, but didn't quite care enough about. So the other day I had a conversation with a few people in sitechat who expressed similar concerns in a much nicer way which ended up with me coming to the conclusion that I wasn't having fun playing mafia the way I was and really had no reason to.

So I promised a few people, namely nati, tsq, and chamber, to play this game much better
and I promise the same to everyone else in this game

I'll try to play with the enthusiasm I had in FE:A or maybe the later stages of Ikaruga and with much more clearheadedness so please help me do that

hey

saki

you're being a piece of shit again
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3139 (isolation #576) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:42 pm

congrats! any pics for FWAN?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3142 (isolation #577) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:36 am

cabd, are you around? need to talk preferably in real time
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3144 (isolation #578) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:46 am

In post 3142, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:cabd, are you around? need to talk preferably in real time

never mind this
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3146 (isolation #579) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:19 am

nati's ruleseet says nothing about outlawing code and cyphers

fery and i have been communicating in code in our QT on the off chance we're being spied on

i just want you to know that there are methods for us to send messages to you, if needed
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (isolation #580) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:28 am

our current scheme is rather unweildy and unsuited for large messages. i'm currently working on a more automated process. however, it's possible that we can claim to you and you only through this method.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3151 (isolation #581) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:08 am

then i mean you could claim your neighborhoods haha?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #582) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:43 am

In post 3152, Natirasha wrote:MafiaSSK(0): Konowa, Brian Skies
Albert B. Rampage(0): orcinus_theoriginal

is this intentional?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3156 (isolation #583) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:59 am

In post 1, Natirasha wrote:but specific timestamps and
other such things???
are
semi-off-limits???
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3159 (isolation #584) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:02 am

yes nati acknowledging communication is a convenience to us and a courtesy
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3161 (isolation #585) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:15 am

after wrangling with nati for a much MUCH longer time than that conversation needed to be, nati has finally decided that we can only use publically available info for cryptography.

going to mull on this

i am also going to add, nati, that i am very very disappointed in how you handled this situation
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (isolation #586) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:20 am

So firstly, when you implied that I was a jackass by our private QT talks, that was not only rude, it was also outright wrong.

Fery and I did not QUOTE out of thread communications, which is what that rule says. I am very clear on what that means nati. That does not mean we cannot use OOT comms, that means we cannot quote them. Mara got our hydra modkilled once for that. This is not what we were doing.

Secondly, as I've said in our conversation, my definition of what is reasonable and your definition of what is reasonable differs. I am not being a rules lawyer when i ask whether specific things are allowed. I am not gonig against the spirit of the game. I am trying to define the boundaries of what is and what is not acceptable, because evidently you and i have differing outlooks on this.

Moreover, it is a JOKE that you tell me to simply run things by you when a) you give me an answer like "yes, but don't push it" and b) you tell me "i'll know it when i see it". I don't want to be modkilled because you couldn't make up your fucking mind.

Oh and I suppose it's probably correct to say that you do not, in fact, know when you see it, considering you said, and i'm going to paraphrase this

"if it's like we were talking about X on skype i guess that's fine"

and then went back on it with the most recent iteration of the rule
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3166 (isolation #587) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:25 am

In post 2, Natirasha wrote:Name: Penny
Affiliation: Offworlders {Players in neighborhood go here}, Allied Nations

In post 2873, Natirasha wrote:Name: Greyfield
Affiliation: Offworlders, Allied Nations
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3169 (isolation #588) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:33 am

Hang on a minute. Why does the "allied nations" next to the affiliation exist? does this imply existence of a all scum neighborhood?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3171 (isolation #589) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:35 am

no i think a scum neighborhood might exist
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (isolation #590) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:40 am

why would an all scum neighborhood die on a single flip?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3181 (isolation #591) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:44 am

BPC certainly is not in my townpile, no, and i think i disagree with people putting BPC in theirs just because he was in a neighborhood with lynx
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3186 (isolation #592) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:51 am

brian i don't see what BPC has to do with my read on STD

konowa i think i do disagree. it's possible BPC has to compulsively recruit.

i also strongly, strongly, strongly believe in the existence of a town role that can spy on other neighborhoods

pedit i think allscum neighborhood is not something we should discount
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3188 (isolation #593) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:54 am

In post 2945, Cabd wrote:BPC: The person you tried to recruit is the same person both nights, right?

If that's the case, advise you move on?

oh what did i miss, i thought it was cabd?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3195 (isolation #594) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:47 pm

SSK and Saki are like the boring suspects

I don't think I have the will necessary to research bookitty
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (isolation #595) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:13 pm

i know she is but i'm worrying about a good scumgame. std falls in that category as well

fery and i think smp to be town

ssk because weird lynx interaction. saki is a lurskhit. both are lurkshits actually which is why they're boring votes

still not sure what i want to accomplish today
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3200 (isolation #596) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:18 pm

In post 3164, Brian Skies wrote:Honeybee
Hostile Intent
Saki

we are waiting on these

pedit uggghgudsnfa
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (isolation #597) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:21 pm

In post 3199, Konowa wrote:
In post 3197, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:fery and i think smp to be town

Go into this given that we know Lynx is Scum and SMP's ctrl-f of Lynx. ffery could answer as well if she likes.

i mean sure but lynx's wagon
was
sort of random so this isn't that odd?
notscience wrote:I want to lynch flubber or ABR

i don't wanna lynch abr right now can we do flubber/ssk
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3204 (isolation #598) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:22 pm

In post 3202, notscience wrote:I don't buy his entrance into today but meh, I'm still questioning why scum doublevoter would hammer his buddy like that

abr->>>> not lynch today plserino
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #599) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:23 pm

the only qualm i have about abr is that he completely ignored my lynch list

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”