Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:45 am

Post by Honey bee »

VOTE: BipolarChemist
I agree with orc mostly. Your energy off the wagon is more about explaining yourself rather than figuring out anyone's alignment. Also your confidence about a slip that's coming from word of mouth rubs me the wrong way.

I am liking ceph and orci so far, maybe mara a bit too.

Also I've played all except days of ruin, is the factions in that game completely different than the others? Because a rough estimate of how many neighborhoods there are would help me.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 348, Cabd wrote:The only potential angle I could see here is how in AWS he's basically just the replacement for Flak, but even then it's hella weak and he has no bussiness taking anyone else's. SHoehorning it into a scum team because they needed a universal backup however? Yeah.

Roles were made mostly seperate from alignment though. Would nati really rewrite the entire role?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:30 am

Post by Honey bee »

Also ffery is town and mara I moved back to null. I need to hear the exact reason why I was town to mara.

peedit: I've no idea why universal backup is a necessary role for a scum team so I don't understand why it has to be a role rewritten for scum.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

Mara do you know anything about these games?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:51 am

Post by Honey bee »

When I first read his posts my gut said he wasn't scum but I didn't like his later posts with ATE n stuff. I don't put alot of weight in the slip. So I'm undecided about var.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:52 am

Post by Honey bee »

ah ok. You're probably town then.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 400, fferyllt wrote:Anyway, the bit about alliances being full factions is me making a very small logical leap from what he actually posted, but I think it's kinda key. I'm mulling that over. My first reaction on reading my role pm was "translate please?"

It pretty obviously says allied nations in green twice next to the nationality and the win condition. I think anyone trying to understand their role to repeat to a group would notice that. I'm warming up to this wagon a bit now.

In post 396, BipolarChemist wrote:
My initial energy was figuring out why the hell Ceph and ffery were freaking out over Varsoon, then once that had been made clear I wanted to move into other things. Then I got questioned for why I didn't pile more onto Varsoon and thus the perpetuating explanation of why I'm doing the things I'm doing. And my confidence is most definitely playing off of other's confidence in the slip. Varsoon is even admitting how dumb it was to claim in thread and it seems like town's job is to figure out whether it was a scum slip or not and I think it is hella more likely to be a scum slip. So when the word of mouth is coming from the player in question themselves, I'm gonna go with thinking I can trust the info.

I meant that you trusted without much hesitation ffery and ceph can 100% determine a mistake from a slip. and you think its only dumb from a scum perspective?

Also the thing about mara I won't talk about but I'm fairly confident she's town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 571, BipolarChemist wrote:
I was initially confused as why they were jumping all over with it, then it was explained by all parties involved. I said fairly early on that I agreed that it was more likely to come from scum than town, plus I both think that Cephrir is town for his reaction and that he's a much better mafia player than I am :P

I think it's dumb from both perspectives, but I think it's more likely a dumb scum move than a dumb town move in this case. Really it would be way more dumb of a town move!

I'm not sure if I'm communicating correctly to you my concern as I am getting confused by your posts.

I understand that you didn't understand what ceph was saying early on, and I understand you think the slip will more likely come from scum. However, what concerns me is that you viewed the slip as sufficient enough to confirm him as scum without observation of the actual slip and without much question of whether ceph and ffery's judgement was accurate or without much prodding to varsoon. I think town should show a healthy amount of skepticism when it comes to these things, and your assertion that ceph is just a better scum hunter and riding on the coattails of that puts me off.

Also I got the impression from your 396 that you were treating varsoon as having to have scum claimed by saying his claim was dumb. So I don't understand why you said you could trust var's word that var was scum.

@ bookitty: why is saki a town read?

@varsoon:
How the hell could you have been confused by your wincon?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:06 am

Post by Honey bee »

Have you ever played a game with factions in it var?

Orci you're in black hole too right?

peedit wtf..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Honey bee »

^I mean like a game with no definite town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:17 am

Post by Honey bee »

It's very likely there are several scum free hoods so we shouldn't out neighborhoods.

also I fully endorse this wagon now.

peedit: I don't need starpoints. I'd rather have someone with better need for them on the wagon.

PEEDIT CAN I POST PLEASE
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:11 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1053, Natirasha wrote:
Not Voting(4):
wgeurts, LynxKuroneko, Flubbernugget, Cephrir, SavetheDragons, BipolarChemist, fferyllt, MafiaSSK, honey bee, Cabd, Ms Marangal, Albert B. Rampage, SMP, Brian Skies, grapes, Bookitty, orcinus_theoriginal, Saki, Konowa, notscience,
Neotank Mk2

With twenty-one alive, it takes eleven to lynch.

Whoever understands wtf that is needs to explain right now.

Also I'd like to talk to ceph when he comes online.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1056, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
mara is by far my strongest scum-read so far
-don't see how anybody could've possibly seen that varsoon was town, much less declare him "literal god-town"
-as has been said in this thread, i think mara's tunnel on me leans scum because 1. it's based on nothing 2. level of conviction 3. i have a feeling this is her scum-meta but i definitely have to reread games because all of my meta is a year old

You said yesterday that you were convinced varsoon and mara were scum together, why does vars town flip convince you she's still scum? And you don't think she's convinced of a tell that she bothered to make an entire thread about?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:33 am

Post by Honey bee »

I mean I knew what it is in the game I was just paranoid about unlisted players again lol. But I didn't see any account under that name and it doesn't appear to be votable so I'm just guessing its a secret double voter.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1120, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
Because I had scumread on mara independent of varsoon's alignment. I actually posted in neighborhood yesterday that my scumread on mara was more concrete than mine on varsoon. And as to the second point, here's a quote.
In post 267, Ms Marangal wrote:If you want to get me lynched, I suggest finding actual scum motivation or, at least try to.
I'm well aware of how easy it is to latch on to the shinest thing, as scum though!

Her read strikes me more as misguided than scum looking for an excuse to tunnel. I got the sensation that she's fighting to win an argument against her mislynch targets as scum but in this game I feel she's just making her thoughts known.

VOTE: bipolarChemist I still don't like you especially with the flip.

@ceph: I need to know if you can keep a secret.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Honey bee »

Do you have 2 stars?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:24 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1162, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1148, Honey bee wrote:Do you have 2 stars?

I do. However, that is not the number I was expecting to have.

k cool :3
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1254, Brian Skies wrote:It's not wasted pressure. :/

Grapes will have to catch up eventually and the day's barely started. And other things.

What are your reads.

And I still want this neotank person to claim. I'm wary of anyone with secret votes or whatever that is unless they claim so.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Honey bee »

My questions to you?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Oh.. that's strange actually.

I'll check.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:29 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1342, BipolarChemist wrote:
I dunno how important this is now, but at the time Varsoon was confirming he had said the claim and ffery and Ceph were prodding him on it quite a bit.

yes I know.
In post 1342, BipolarChemist wrote:I had town read Ceph pretty hard from the situation and yes I assume he's a muuuuch better scum hunter than I am :P

I know.
In post 1342, BipolarChemist wrote:Also, I think I even said in 396 that a big thing there was figuring out if the slip was scum or not. I never took it as a scum claim.

I know, and I think that figuring out who is scum for yourself is a big thing. Your "figuring" appears to come from others thoughts rather than yourself.

and this was the wording that made me think you called it a scum claim.
In post 396, BipolarChemist wrote:
In post 298, Honey bee wrote: Also your confidence about a slip that's coming from word of mouth rubs me the wrong way.
Varsoon is even admitting how dumb it was to claim
in thread and it seems like town's job is to figure out whether it was a scum slip or not and I think it is hella more likely to be a scum slip. So when the word of mouth is coming from the player in question themselves, I'm gonna go with thinking I can trust the info.

Just give me your scum reads because your responses are still confusing me.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

That is a great vote. Easily the worst on the main wagon yesterday and today too, with a catchup post that offered nothing.
VOTE: Lynxkuroneko

Also I like bookitty and std after their argument.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:13 am

Post by Honey bee »

I'm just going to say that mara wanting town read me is more indicative that she has unawareness of the game state in general unlike scum's knowledge, and I really really want to keep her alive as long as possible.

Orci I'm comfortable with reading as town despite mara's beliefs. I think she's really just taking her tell too seriously without considering how tells still have to be considered in context. He also I believe is generally unaware but I think it's weaker in his case.

I realize this is vague but I really want to avoid this turning into competing wagons. I can discuss some other parts of my read, but I really hate discussing why I think some people are wrong as town, and it's not really my job to defend someone I don't know their true alignment.

Also I disagree with boo's meta read on bpc, as I'm not getting the feeling he's contributed anything significant to this game so far. I'd like her to expand on her read a bit more and explain why bpc's play is to make him unlikely scum.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:29 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1494, Cephrir wrote:
My problem with this is that I don't think Mara is actually this bad.

That's fair, I just got the impression that she was being stubborn. I don't know if that's on par for her meta or not.

In post 1495, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
could you rephrase this? my understanding of this sentence is basically that scum-mara ihas a better understanding of gamestate. this is not true based on meta

It's not really she wouldn't know, unless if the scum are not communicating at all. tbh it's gonna sound stupid but I'm fairly confident about a few people are town because of it. I don't mind if you ignore it I just want to state that I feel strongly mara is town.

In post 1515, Flubbernugget wrote:
I understand you not wanting to put all your cards on the table, but right now I'm either reading this post wrong, or you completely dodged commenting on her actual Orc case which I think is kinda substantial.
UNVOTE:

As I said, I don't like to discuss flaws in other peoples cases as A) I do it as scum B) sometimes flawed cases can generate better reads based on reactions and C) I'm not 100% on anyone and I always run the potential of being wrong.

In post 1556, SMP wrote:
You voted for Lynx seemingly out of the blue. Honey hops in the passenger seat 10 min later, then STD and orc jump on practically blind. Just an interesting way for a wagon to start up. Lynx hasn't done anything at all to show he's town, but a 4 person wagon with these other scum targets out there is an eye opener.

Um, okay? Do you have like actual thoughts? something along the lines of figuring out who's mafia? I think lynx's stances have been easy and lacking in any constructive reads. You haven't offered any better wagon.

In post 1586, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1278, Honey bee wrote:What are your reads.

How much detail would you like? No words, some words, or 'ermahgawd my eyes are bleeding?'

Bookitty wrote:
@Brian Skies: Please make my eyes bleed.

I'm just remembering how you played in that newbie game and you aren't looking spectacular in comparison.

In post 1589, MafiaSSK wrote:I'll say it. The Lynx wagon is crap. I have no idea what it's based off of and people just seem to be riding off each others votes? Orci, are you willing to explain this read and why you are voting Lynx?

and why are you voting flub? I may have missed any definite answer in skimming your iso.

In post 1631, LynxKuroneko wrote:
@Bookitty - I don't recall being on the 'main wagon' as you decided to state. I said I agreed with the lynch (at the time, before xthousand more posts popped up). Please be a little more concise.

That's not any better. Especially when you imply it's a sure thing here.
what are your reads? and why are you unvoting mara? why did you vote mara?

oh and my role is so obvious from my flavor name so hell no, no flavor claims.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:14 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1644, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1639, Honey bee wrote:It's not really she wouldn't know, unless if the scum are not communicating at all

have you read vesperia?

I skimmed the iso there a bit. Why?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Honey bee »

you don't think scum would discuss who's in there neighborhood?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Honey bee »

oh, my bad. That's what I mean though. setup knowledge i guess?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Honey bee »

Basically we made the same assumption early in the game, and I think that you and ffery did too. I know I'm being difficult as fuck but I just don't think it's a good thing to say outright.

Are you trying to convince me otherwise? I don't feel like we can really convince each other so I was hoping to at least say something to delay the inevitable for my benefit. Idk if I'll live that long though.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Honey bee »

@ lynx: That idea was suggested forever ago by cabd and we agree it's good.

Make your next post with some reads and and why.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:25 am

Post by Honey bee »

Lynx asked here. Orci did a summary in the next post.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #32) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1698, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1639, Honey bee wrote:I'm just remembering how you played in that newbie game and you aren't looking spectacular in comparison.

In what way? Also, my effort/play is variable enough that I don't think holding me to some standard will help you very much.

It's pretty obvious you and Mara probably share a neighborhood. So unless it's role-related, I don't see why you can't just explain your read there.

Well, I guess the sensation I was getting was that your town game had more effort in it. You came into that game and made a lot of stances and I didn't get that feeling here. But cop claim/ your reads are developing more in thread I don't have those scum feelings for you anymore.

I don't really need to worry about my neighborhood atm? and I already explained it there lol.

In post 1954, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1594, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1492, Honey bee wrote:I'm just going to say that mara wanting town read me is more indicative that she has unawareness of the game state in general unlike scum's knowledge, and I really really want to keep her alive as long as possible.

Uh, what?

I apologize for being unclear, but I did want some sort of clarification to this statement. As in what unawareness seems unlike scum's knowledge and why you want to keep her alive as long as possible.

Do I really have to explain? I already feel like a target for nk territory. I just don't want my neighborhood to be reduced unless it has to all things considering.

In post 1764, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1674, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What does everyone think about honeybee this game?

Why don't you tell me what you think of me? *_*

In post 1978, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Here's my thoughts on Mara. She had a death tunnel going on you, went on V/LA, came back, saw that she was in danger, tried to come up with a reason to why she can't be scum but messed it up, and then she realized that her plan to claim her action that removed a star from you was evidently from town because if she was scum she could have just killed you, so why bother removing a star (Mara's logic), and then she saw how clumsy that was when she got voted some more, and decided to replace out. There's nothing illegal about replacing out if you don't feel like you can contribute to your faction anymore, regardless of what faction it is. I've replaced out as scum before even if I was the primary suspect, because I think someone else with my slot could do a better job helping my faction. There's no way that I see it as a towntell.

I didn't at all like Cheetory's unvote that seemed like it was following orc's lead. He hasn't shown that he's willing to back any of his own independent thoughts. Especially with the "I will let other more worthy players like Brian Skies be on the wagon" that I didn't like. Reminds me of why I think Bookitty's reasons for thinking honey bee is town is also wrong.

2 things:
1) why is your primary assumption that was her thinking? I don't see an indication that was her thought process and I don't think its fair to assume that her replace out was because of tactical reasons and not non game reasons or emotional ones.
2) why is cheet being able to be convinced otherwise from his own thinking scummy? and yeah I really have no reason to have starpoints as I win the game individually if I use my co power. I'd rather win with the town.

In post 1842, Cabd wrote:I disagree witht he mass flavor claim, as does the rest of my hood minus gogurt.

Orc: Mara did. That's why this is dicey because she needs to fullclaim. Not sure if SCUM PR (most likely) or failed friendly neighbor claim (incredibly unlikely) or what.

The thing that bothers me about this post is that you don't take into consideration a negative role like town roleblocker or something targeting after she tunneled him yesterday.

In post 1907, Cabd wrote:I want a full claim out of mara before we see any more voting or unvoting.

Aka a sober claim.

There's only a few COs that fit the idea of stealing stars, and I know she's not at least one of them.

I agree, but I can tell you her role name doesn't match her claimed ability.

I want to remind people that nati said roles were left unmodified mostly once alignments were generated. So I don't think basing reads on roles will be helpful, though how they use it will be. The thing that bothers me is that mara targeted someone widely town read rather than someone most people could agree to being scum. I think that's the town philosophy behind negative roles so I am a bit wary of her now.

Konowa I could probably agree to around deadline or so as I can agree with orc's sentiments about him. Lynx I'm feeling kinda okay with, I'll reassess his latest posts later hopefully if I have time. BPC I wanna see his posts today but I'm getting the feeling that there isn't enough consensus to agree to lynching him today.

I have notscience as town and I am liking cheet a bit. I think I need to iso him too but I am feeling lazy about wall posts right now. :s I'll post tomorrow more in depth if I am doing well on finishing hw.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Honey bee »

oh and I forgot whoever owns that tank I think is scum. so please claim to convince me otherwise maybe?

the thing counts as a living player but is unvotable, which bothers the fuck out of me. and I think we should be considering avoiding putting people at l-1 on the chance that the tank will hammer it.

peedit: lol
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #34) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:37 am

Post by Honey bee »

I'll try to make this short, but I'll be around today and tomorrow I think.

In post 2121, BipolarChemist wrote:
In post 1144, Honey bee wrote:VOTE: bipolarChemist I still don't like you especially with the flip.

I feel like you would have said this with however he flipped :/

No not really. If var flipped scum I couldn't see you putting a fair amount of trust in another persons read in order to bus someone.

In post 2212, Brian Skies wrote:
I meant I don't see why you can't share your read on Mara ('there' as in Mara) in this thread, even if it's related to interactions in your neighborhood (except for role-related stuff, I'm not interested in that right now).

As I said, the reason is gonna sound stupid but it's related to what I know and the scum hopefully don't know.

In post 2256, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:get off the neotank wagon i'm sorry. i missed something important earlier. we actually know the source of the neotank.

Um, am I delving into bad territory if I ask how do you know? a simple yes or no will suffice.

Anyways, I'm interested in an SMP and albert lynch right now. ABR's mara read I think is awful, as it's mostly concerned with picking at mara's bad logic about rather than why she's actually scum. Considering how he has been overtly critical of the other cases on her, I don't see why not being able to prove her towniness with her ability should affect his read. And I'm getting the feeling that him reiterating how replacing out isn't a town tell is equivocating it with being scummy. Just because you can imagine a situation that mara can replace out as scum isn't the same as proving it. The point about his skepticism about orci is unnecessary I agree with too. Until we get a scum messenger flip I don't think that discussion is helpful and just adds unnecessary wifom.

For smp other than most of his posts are lacking in anything I think is meaningful content his doubt of the claims on brian I dislike. It's just doubting the cop without any evaluation of cabds other posts. I don't see any sign of SMP scum reading abr either so smp's criticism of brian derailing the abr lynch feels like looking for things to pick at.

These two wagons have my spiritual votes, I'll reevaluate my non town reads in a bit. I think I'm liking cabd and cheet for pointing out that lynching the neotank probably won't be fruitful.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #35) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:55 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2425, Bookitty wrote:I don't think Ffery is scum.

I don't understand this part of your post, Honey bee:

In post 2424, Honey bee wrote:If var flipped scum I couldn't see you putting a fair amount of trust in another persons read in order to bus someone.

What do you mean by this, precisely? It's hypothetical, since Var flipped town, but I don't see how trust would enter into it either way.

I don't really believe he'd bus like that. It's an easy thing to doubt what people think is a scumslip, and if var was scum there would be incentive. But as town it would be a lot easier to just blend in and share the suspicion.

I realize bpc never voted var, but he treated var as practically confirmed since fairly early in the game so I still think it's significant.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #36) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2121, BipolarChemist wrote:That statement isn’t saying it’s a scum claim?

*sigh* ok I'm being annoying but wtf does var admitting that his claim was dumb have anything to do with how you can be confident it was a scum slip!? I keep rereading this and I have no idea what else you could mean when you responded to my question this way.
In post 2123, BipolarChemist wrote:
Lean Town:
Konowa
Lean Scum:
Flubbernugget
Notscience

explain these.

Also going into more depth into your gogurt read would be cool as I think you missed some of the controversy in this thread.

About Lynx: I've been getting that noob feeling I'm getting which I often end up interpreting as scummy so I'm starting to have hesitance about him. My meta search of him didn't help, as I don't get a similar feeling to either of his completed games (I feel like he has a complete lack of focus that his other games didn't have). I'm trying to make of what his reactions are, but I haven't found what I'm looking for in his meta. I still don't like the way his suspicions have been going, and I'm getting skeptical that joining bandwagons for stars is fine and dandy.

In post 2430, fferyllt wrote:
Your SMP observations are kinda where my inarticulate head was at last night. But, after some sleep and coffee, I'm questioning this mostly because I'm thinking about my scum play and I don't think I would go up against an investigation result I knew to be true because the player investigated wasn't on my team. It feels slightly more like the kind of push that a paranoid townie would make.

I played with scum-SMP in a recent mini game. http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=46298

It doesn't feel the same. When I factor in time and additional experience, I'm left with a pretty weak-ish "maybe".

I guess it fits more with the my type of gameplay? I've doubted cops whether it was true or false what they were saying just to keep the wifom going in the thread and to keep my options more open. Not mafia did it in a game I played recently too. I can maybe see the paranoid townie personality but it doesn't feel like he's wanting to develop it in the way I think someone entertaining conspiracy theories would.

I looked through that iso, but I am only half seeing what your saying. He took a few stances there, but other posts feel similar to here (mainly the questions which didn't seem to have any conclusion). It's also fairly short. I'll take a look at his other games in a bit.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #37) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Honey bee »

VOTE: abr !
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2831 (isolation #38) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by Honey bee »

That role makes no sense, so I doubt it's true.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2848 (isolation #39) » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Post by Honey bee »

I need 20 stars to win, which is quite a bit more. So I'm thinking just scum.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Recruit me :3

Also I need to know how many stars ffery has.

Also I am way too sleepy to post right now.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Wait you have 3 stars right ns?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Honey bee »

:l aw ok, that's unfortunate.

Calm down cabd I need to know these things for my role.

Peedit I am town but I win by myself if I use my co power.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Honey bee »

No I just leave the game, it still goes on.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2974 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Honey bee »

I'm the only person who's claims a second win on except abr who's scum parroting me?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2975, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2943, Honey bee wrote:Recruit me :3

Also I need to know how many stars ffery has.

Also I am way too sleepy to post right now.

I have the number I expect to have. 4.

I want to give you something but I need to know how important those stars are to you.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Good. Wait until after claims.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:56 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2994, Brian Skies wrote:Still extremely interested in the going-ons of the Honeybee neighborhood. I still suspect Mara-slot and the only thing that gives me pause is HI opening the game voting Lynx pretty hard.

My neighborhood isn't particularly interesting, I've only used it to confirm my reads in thread. Mara was fairly convinced that our neighborhood wouldn't have scum in it with only 3 people in it, and orc and ffery also questioned that there was any neighborhood without scum in it (or that other neighborhoods were just as large as theirs). Our hood is the only other hood that can have larger than 4 though, so these posts would strike me as odd for scum. It would now too with lynx being in a neighborhood of 2. It doesn't strike me as something faked either, because it's a particularly obscure thing for scum to think of to fake. Idk if it sounds stupid to anyone but I'm fairly convinced I'm right.

I think lynx was meant to be an easy bus target with his ability to pass on his role partially. So the message I think was meant for just wifom purposes post flip. I really doubt that there's an amnesiac cop but I don't have a clue what the rest of the setup looks like. My vote right now is spiritually on abr for obvious reasons.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2354, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I haven't followed the last few pages but Bookitty wants to vote me now so I'll claim. My CO power at 4 stars is that I can vig.

In post 2821, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My wincon is to accumulate 12 stars.

This is what abr claimed. He's claiming a co power that goes against his wincon, and claiming an actual third party wincon rather than his co power is a second wincon like mine. It reads like a clumsy mirroring of my claim.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 2013, Honey bee wrote:2 things:
1) why is your primary assumption that was her thinking? I don't see an indication that was her thought process and I don't think its fair to assume that her replace out was because of tactical reasons and not non game reasons or emotional ones.
2) why is cheet being able to be convinced otherwise from his own thinking scummy? and yeah I really have no reason to have starpoints as I win the game individually if I use my co power. I'd rather win with the town.

I claimed it right here lol.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3029 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:10 am

Post by Honey bee »

Tbh when I played with town abr I don't remember him caring at all what anyone else thought. And I don't see him caring about who he shoots unless he's town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3042 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 3033, wgeurts wrote:
In post 3029, Honey bee wrote:Tbh when I played with town abr I don't remember him caring at all what anyone else thought. And I don't see him caring about who he shoots unless he's town.

He did the same as scum, check open 575 stack the deck.
I was scum with him and texcat.

I can imagine but its weird behavior which points more to scum than to benign 3rd party.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Honey bee »

Uhh.. I realllly doubt there are SCOPs. And he didn't claim that, he claimed his wincon.

And I don't see abr caring more as a non town/scum role.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3050 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:40 am

Post by Honey bee »

I think so far all cop names have been the super co name. And strum doesn't even have a regular cop anyways iirc lol.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:40 am

Post by Honey bee »

It's kind of pointless to wait around if some of these factions might not even exist to claim :l
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3158 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:02 am

Post by Honey bee »

:0

Anyways, I am thinking abr is a lynch for a different day. Some of the connection tells would be stronger with flips and I don't want to do the scum favors if abr does turn out town. I am leaning towards flubber but I haven't reread smp knowing what I know now. His connections with lynx I think are pretty bad.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Post by Honey bee »

orange star is made of honey bee(hachi), hostile intent(sami), and saki (jake).

I'll respond to things tomorrow srry.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3269 (isolation #57) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:15 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 3168, Brian Skies wrote:What connections between SMP and Lynx?

I guess I don't mean connections, I just mean that his posts involving lynx are sort of how I usually involve my partners as scum. He took some random point lynx made to ask a question about without follow up when lynx ignored him. And he took the opportunity to compare SMP and lynx as equally scummy without much depth of either read. I tend to make sure that my partner is viewed equally with a townie if my partners under heat. I'm pretty sure that there's one scum between SMP and flub so that's where I'd like to look now.

Ssk I don't have much of an opinion on, I keep forgetting he's in this game. I'll iso him when I have the time (I'm on mobile).
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #58) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Honey bee »

Yeah dropping a unexplained vote while criticizing the main 2 wagons poorly is pretty bad. I could go for ssk's lynch.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (isolation #59) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 3307, Bookitty wrote:
Actually: @Honey bee, if it were certain that one of Hostile Intent or Saki were scum, which would it be? .

Saki I guess. But there's probably not scum here.

Is your konowa read discussable or no?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #60) » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:08 am

Post by Honey bee »

Just why your positive he's town. If you've explained it already sorry I don't recall this game is so long x.x
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Honey bee »

ffery did you get the thing?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3347 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Honey bee »

oh, nati hasn't confirmed it for me yet.

In post 3332, Bookitty wrote:
I don't understand Honey bee's read on her neighbourhood, though.

Honey bee: Why do you think Saki is town, please?

It's something I can't discuss atm. It's obviously not anything he's said in thread.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Honey bee »

I think we weren't paying attention and didn't really note hi's vote. I didn't even notice she was wrong the first time around. probably cuz I haven't had my tea yet.

I'm not very suspicious of boo at all. she's like the highest of my 2nd tier town.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3361 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Honey bee »

From hawke?? Do you mean eagle?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:38 am

Post by Honey bee »

I know. and he flipped message sender. that's why I'm confused why gogurts talking about hawke.

peedit: now i'm really confused ._.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3372 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:26 am

Post by Honey bee »

Did you receive a message from ssk std?
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 3374, Hostile Intent wrote:LOL she just answered.

DISREGARD THAT.

>.> lol..
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:20 am

Post by Honey bee »

Don't forget to recruit me!
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by Honey bee »

I just assumed saki was going to be dead the next day after claiming in hood so I town read him lol.

GG everyone. Kinda sad it finished so soon, This game was a lot of fun =)
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (isolation #70) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Honey bee »

What role did ffery pick? I was really worried who would end up with it and worried about it getting into scums hands all game ><
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3462 (isolation #71) » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Honey bee »

Oh really? :o I thought you could pick a second role to have as your own from the list. oh well :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”