Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:24 am

Post by wgeurts »

Anyway how do you know he had a one-shot cop?
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Bookitty »

Okay. I could be wrong, but the way I read what Orci said was basically claiming scum with Ffery and Cabd. If I'm wrong, so be it, but it's what I think and I'm going to vote that way.

VOTE: Orcinus_theoriginal

EBWOP: Because he said so, wgeurts, in this thread. And how do you know it's legit?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:26 am

Post by Bookitty »

For wgeurts:

In post 1834, Cabd wrote:I'm functionally vanilla now so I can flat out claim that the cop clear was ~my~ oneshot power and it was very gated on who I could use it on (Which makes sense for the cheapest CO ever). And without saying specifically my limitations in case anyone ever manages to give me another shot etc etc, Brian Skies was the chocie I felt absolutely the best about.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1935, wgeurts wrote:
In post 1917, Konowa wrote:
unvote;
Vote: Ms Marangal

This looks bad
VOTE: Konowa
Really bad.

I quoted this thinking it didn't look bad, but now that I've read your iso snippet-pulling, I think it does look bad. I would like for Konowa to explain himself.

In post 1937, Cheetory6 wrote:o.o
Did not know that. Will be really unimpressed if she's scum.
UNVOTE: Mara
Is there any circumstance in which she could be scum and replace out there and not have it be a bannable offence?

I'm unimpressed no matter what her alignment is.

In post 1941, Cheetory6 wrote:I mean, couldn't you just pretend to be angry? :/

This doesn't usually happen. I think frustrated replace outs are virtually always real emotion, alignment aside.

In post 1947, Cheetory6 wrote:People who avoided voting for her entirely would be my best guess for scum at this point TBH. I think trying to get a vote in this last minute would put people under more scrutiny, the kind that I don't think scum would find worth it. Don't really have time to look at who might be the best example of this right now, but you get the idea.

Eh. I'll be putting my stock in individual responses, though I bet any scum on the Varsoon wagon would be hesitant today maybe.

In post 1964, Bookitty wrote:

Mara tunneled on Orci day one and called Varsoon "god-town," an opinion shared by very few people. (I didn't share it.) She hard-defended him without a lot of good reasoning. She also apparently believed that Orci would know who had taken his star point, something that was disproved by interactions between Ceph and Honey Bee earlier, I think. (HB, you said you'd check on something about that. Are the results something you could share?)

HB is not the source of my star point issues. Don't worry about it.

UNVOTE:

I need to figure out where to put this. Certainly depends on hearing from Konowa presently.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:32 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 1999, Bookitty wrote:Why, since the discussion started here? Couldn't you have asked her that in the neighbourhood?

I read it directly as you asking her about CABD's reactions in a neighbourhood that, to my knowledge, doesn't exist {Orci, Ffery and CABD}. Why would it make sense to take it to the neighbourhood when the only information you would have about Cabd's reaction to Mara's drunk-post claim was already in this thread?

I suspect that this is related to not wanting to talk about the Cabd read in front of Cabd.

Which still makes tons of sense to me, but apparently not anyone else.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2002, Bookitty wrote:Okay. I could be wrong, but the way I read what Orci said was basically claiming scum with Ffery and Cabd. If I'm wrong, so be it, but it's what I think and I'm going to vote that way.

VOTE: Orcinus_theoriginal

EBWOP: Because he said so, wgeurts, in this thread. And how do you know it's legit?

There is simply no earthly way orci and ffery are scum together. Literally zero. Individual reads can be wrong, but there is no chance I am wrong about the interactions I've witnessed.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Bookitty »

Orci was talking about it here in thread already, though.

Meh, I could be wrong, but if that was a legitimate scumslip and those three are scum I want cookies at the end of the game.

UNVOTE:
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:10 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

In post 1965, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1822, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 1684, Cheetory6 wrote:Approximately my fourth game on this site.

I can't find four games of you on this site.

A reminder that you may not talk about ongoing games

Cheetory.

Assumed I couldn't respond to this because the three games = games currently happening, not games that are complete.

Albert wrote:I didn't at all like Cheetory's unvote that seemed like it was following orc's lead.
He hasn't shown that he's willing to back any of his own independent thoughts
. Especially with the "I will let other more worthy players like Brian Skies be on the wagon" that I didn't like. Reminds me of why I think Bookitty's reasons for thinking honey bee is town is also wrong.

I voted Mara both because her claim felt like a scum PR and I felt like her ragequit was scum trying to throw people off her wagon. NS and orci said the latter is a bannable offense. Sorry if I don't have a lot of conviction after being told that all of my thoughts on orci were pretty much wrong.
Also, the bolded feels like you haven't read my entire ISO. Just saying.
The Brian Skies part was because he's been 1-shot copped. Why would you not want conf town getting stars?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:14 am

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 2008, Cheetory6 wrote:Assumed I couldn't respond to this because the three games = games currently happening, not games that are complete.

do you have any finished games anywhere?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:15 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Not on MS.
Have some offsite. Can link if you'd like?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:18 am

Yep
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:35 am

Post by Honey bee »

In post 1698, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1639, Honey bee wrote:I'm just remembering how you played in that newbie game and you aren't looking spectacular in comparison.

In what way? Also, my effort/play is variable enough that I don't think holding me to some standard will help you very much.

It's pretty obvious you and Mara probably share a neighborhood. So unless it's role-related, I don't see why you can't just explain your read there.

Well, I guess the sensation I was getting was that your town game had more effort in it. You came into that game and made a lot of stances and I didn't get that feeling here. But cop claim/ your reads are developing more in thread I don't have those scum feelings for you anymore.

I don't really need to worry about my neighborhood atm? and I already explained it there lol.

In post 1954, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1594, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1492, Honey bee wrote:I'm just going to say that mara wanting town read me is more indicative that she has unawareness of the game state in general unlike scum's knowledge, and I really really want to keep her alive as long as possible.

Uh, what?

I apologize for being unclear, but I did want some sort of clarification to this statement. As in what unawareness seems unlike scum's knowledge and why you want to keep her alive as long as possible.

Do I really have to explain? I already feel like a target for nk territory. I just don't want my neighborhood to be reduced unless it has to all things considering.

In post 1764, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1674, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What does everyone think about honeybee this game?

Why don't you tell me what you think of me? *_*

In post 1978, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Here's my thoughts on Mara. She had a death tunnel going on you, went on V/LA, came back, saw that she was in danger, tried to come up with a reason to why she can't be scum but messed it up, and then she realized that her plan to claim her action that removed a star from you was evidently from town because if she was scum she could have just killed you, so why bother removing a star (Mara's logic), and then she saw how clumsy that was when she got voted some more, and decided to replace out. There's nothing illegal about replacing out if you don't feel like you can contribute to your faction anymore, regardless of what faction it is. I've replaced out as scum before even if I was the primary suspect, because I think someone else with my slot could do a better job helping my faction. There's no way that I see it as a towntell.

I didn't at all like Cheetory's unvote that seemed like it was following orc's lead. He hasn't shown that he's willing to back any of his own independent thoughts. Especially with the "I will let other more worthy players like Brian Skies be on the wagon" that I didn't like. Reminds me of why I think Bookitty's reasons for thinking honey bee is town is also wrong.

2 things:
1) why is your primary assumption that was her thinking? I don't see an indication that was her thought process and I don't think its fair to assume that her replace out was because of tactical reasons and not non game reasons or emotional ones.
2) why is cheet being able to be convinced otherwise from his own thinking scummy? and yeah I really have no reason to have starpoints as I win the game individually if I use my co power. I'd rather win with the town.

In post 1842, Cabd wrote:I disagree witht he mass flavor claim, as does the rest of my hood minus gogurt.

Orc: Mara did. That's why this is dicey because she needs to fullclaim. Not sure if SCUM PR (most likely) or failed friendly neighbor claim (incredibly unlikely) or what.

The thing that bothers me about this post is that you don't take into consideration a negative role like town roleblocker or something targeting after she tunneled him yesterday.

In post 1907, Cabd wrote:I want a full claim out of mara before we see any more voting or unvoting.

Aka a sober claim.

There's only a few COs that fit the idea of stealing stars, and I know she's not at least one of them.

I agree, but I can tell you her role name doesn't match her claimed ability.

I want to remind people that nati said roles were left unmodified mostly once alignments were generated. So I don't think basing reads on roles will be helpful, though how they use it will be. The thing that bothers me is that mara targeted someone widely town read rather than someone most people could agree to being scum. I think that's the town philosophy behind negative roles so I am a bit wary of her now.

Konowa I could probably agree to around deadline or so as I can agree with orc's sentiments about him. Lynx I'm feeling kinda okay with, I'll reassess his latest posts later hopefully if I have time. BPC I wanna see his posts today but I'm getting the feeling that there isn't enough consensus to agree to lynching him today.

I have notscience as town and I am liking cheet a bit. I think I need to iso him too but I am feeling lazy about wall posts right now. :s I'll post tomorrow more in depth if I am doing well on finishing hw.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Cephrir »

o.o

Well that was casual.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Honey bee »

oh and I forgot whoever owns that tank I think is scum. so please claim to convince me otherwise maybe?

the thing counts as a living player but is unvotable, which bothers the fuck out of me. and I think we should be considering avoiding putting people at l-1 on the chance that the tank will hammer it.

peedit: lol
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:15 am

Post by fferyllt »

I feel really sure that orcinus is town based on both his posts in this game thread and based on his reactions to me in the neighborhood.

bookitty, orcinus and I both keep asking each other where to have convos, :/
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:16 am

Post by Bookitty »

This game is making me paranoid. :(
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 am

Post by fferyllt »

my paranoia right now mostly centers on Cabd.

Idic
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 am

In post 2017, Bookitty wrote:This game is making me paranoid. :(

You know nothing about paranoia. I reread day 1 of xenoblade today.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:24 am

Post by fferyllt »

I feel like that's directed at me.

I will probably have more mafia time tonight. Need to go do shit for my mom right now.

Idic
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:29 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1764, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1674, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What does everyone think about honeybee this game?

Null. I'm having trouble getting through how opaque she is to get a read. I don't remember her being this opaque in the last game I played with her but I was half asleep in that game. I honestly wanna use Bookitty's read on her as a springboard into getting discussion on Honeybee because I recall a few points I disagreed with but I'm getting ready for work right now.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Konowa »

There's not much to explain. Even with Mara being under the influence the entire rant didn't seem genuine to me. I absolutely thought Mara was going to be lynched and absolutely wanted two stars heading into N2 so I can use my COp again.

unvote;
Vote: LynxKuroneko
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:01 am

you copped me?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:04 am

Post by Cabd »

In post 2018, fferyllt wrote:my paranoia right now mostly centers on Cabd.

I can think of exactly 169 reasons not to be paranoid of me.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”