Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:14 am

Post by adorkable »

guys

there's something very important we need to do first

In post 2, Kise wrote:I'm not really in this game. Don't bother voting/targeting me.

vote Kise

#2cheeky5me #yolo #sorrynotsorry
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by adorkable »

we're catching up now.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:22 pm

Post by adorkable »

re:UT - first thought was that UT was bluffing. wouldn't put it past him. that said, my thought process immediately delved into a pit of WIFOM. sooooo I dunno.

UT wrote:There's no way to get a cop to verify my alignment, since the cop will become a Cultist.

am I missing something obvious, or have you confirmed that becoming Cult = overrules all PRs according to your role? or are you saying this because there's a potential motivation change?

surprisingly I haven't played with a cult as far as I can recall, so sorry if this is newbish.

Skitty wrote:Now that the game's started- We are a survivor that wins with everyone.

oh ffs.

agree with JTST's 33. coming around to the probability of UT being truthful. so yeah, we should probably lynch it.

vote: Untrod Tripod

worst-case scenario he's a jester, but unless Kise is a dick, he'll just leave the game. in which case we don't have to be paranoid about jesters "because bastard". best-case he's truthful and we don't have to worry (as much?) about a cult. the pros outweigh the cons.

@Bulba - I get the 'FoS' on GGG, but mind explaining the JTST FoS?

Major Minor wrote:can't we all just ignore it and make sure no town people target him with an ability?

what

no

I

what

MM wrote:How about, "another survivor with a different win condition"?

I can't just win with anyone. I specifically can only win with mafia or town.

oh

well...

huh.

AA's Skitty-vote in 69 is pretty bad, duh.

AA9 wrote:Chill Bluba, Why are you being so defensive about votes on Scum claim. Its just 4 votes.. You should remember that it require 13 for a lynch.
And this whole UT cult thingy.. UT, Why are you doing this so early.

You think Skitty is scum... and... you handwave UT's claim...

my toucan has decided to pursue his modeling dreams due to its innate talent, and is applying to General Mills and/or Kellogs. we'll hear back in a week, supposedly.

In post 98, DeathNote wrote:
In post 86, Major Minor wrote:Why isn't anyone commenting on the fact that my claim contradicts Skitty's claim?

Because you didn't claim.

GUYS HE GOT THE JOB

HE'S REPLACING SAM

I PRESENT TO YOU YOUR NEW FROOT LOOPS MASCOT

YAAAAAAY Image

guys I don't want to read past page 5 help
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:50 pm

Post by adorkable »

Will of Heaven wrote:It seems dumb as shit to lynch a survivor for being a survivor when there are likely many many many killing roles that can take care of bad survivors for us and we don't have to waste a lynch on it.

But you don't want to lynch UT either?

I feel like there's not much of an argument for lynching anyone but
one of the claimed three anti-town roles
today.

In post 132, The Will of Heaven wrote:Is there still anyone who believes Skitty is town or are we done here?

now I'm super confused.

so... why are you voting for a survivor exactly

hey look most of p7 is Bro spamposting

have you considered being concise

I hear that's pretty great

In post 163, BROseidon wrote:
In post 52, ooba wrote:Scum - For ignoring the claims …

But Adorkable isn't scum?

shh don't tell him that, we weren't supposed to claim masons til d2 gosh

In post 173, Skitty wrote:Oh btw I'm changing my claim up more

I'm in a hood

I need -

In post 174, ZZZX wrote:Holy crap you guys are tricked by UT's gambit as scum...

VOTE: ut

ALCOHOL

I think I used that reaction image premeptively.

In post 183, The Will of Heaven wrote:Vigging UT is prolly ok. Lynching him isn't.

whhhyyyyyyyyyy not.

In post 199, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 121, Untrod Tripod wrote:What the fuck are you dumbasses even arguing about. Fucking lynch me

SOMEONE is dumb enough to target me tonight. We do NOT need to introduce a cult to the game

What I dislike is that he's making no attempts to scumhunt. It's acceptable not to want to lynch others, not trying to find scum before he gets lynched isn't.

But that just further proves that all he cares about is being lynched, because he gains some kind of benefit from it (or just wins)

this would totally be a fair point

if the game wasn't open for only like 15ish hours.

---

skimmed the rest and I just feel drained. meh, it's what we get for being busy (mostly esurio) and lazy (mostly pie) and putting off making a post until 3am.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by adorkable »

@mental:
any reasons for the GGG vote aside from reasoning given in ?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 513, Major Minor wrote:Hi, adorkable! Mind giving me your top 3 town reads?

yes

In post 514, mental somnic wrote:
In post 511, adorkable wrote:
@mental:
any reasons for the GGG vote aside from reasoning given in ?

ms hasnt given any other reasoning that i know of but we're also both equally ok with a dram vote too, so it's more a quick decision between the two ppeople we both find scummy, that post does form the base read tho

I have my own reasons for suspecting GGG right now, but wanted to see if you had anything more compelling. Currently I'm concerned that he's in the middle-ish range on postcount, but he seems fixated on the claimed survivors for all of that. Especially now that it's evident that we have a dayvig or daykilling role of some sort in the game, the obsession seems problematic and an easy way to avoid commenting on the rest of the game i.e. who could be scum (and therefore the bigger threat). To be fair, there are a couple posts of his that fall outside of that pattern, but they're not particularly compelling, either.

ZZZX is kind of the same deal but with UT instead of the survivors. Also noting an unnecessary defense of shos here in which sticks out as practically his only non UT-focused post of any content-worth whatsoever. Gut tells me he could just be town having a dumb moment though; the alternating between not really saying anything of value and then getting mad when people ignore him because he's not really saying anything of value makes me wonder if he just thinks he's contributing more than he is. Also, the claim. Just ... why? What malfunctioning configuration of neurons and synapses would make you think that was a good idea?

And dram is rapidly creeping up into similar territory, too.

I'd vote for Skitty if I had to today but I wouldn't vote for MM, and I'm in favor of them being taken out by the dayvig instead if possible while we hunt for actual scum. More association tell info on the wagons that way, and we can always lynch the claimed 3rd parties anytime before lylo if we reassess and decide that's necessary.

@droog:
who is twos? were you trying to abbreviate twoh (the will of heaven)?

VOTE: GGG
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 536, mental somnic wrote:ive kinda been not reading majority of what zzzx had said so i didnt even notice the soft claim oops
but doing a quick skim of his iso i can see why ur readin him as scum

The claim is a point in favor of him being town imo, just to clarify. Scum motivation for it would maybe just be to confuse people? But there are so many better things you could softclaim if that's what you're going for... so I think him telling the truth there is more likely.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 323, ZZZX wrote:
In post 322, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 320, ZZZX wrote:also soft claiming a role whose death affects the scum team relatively negatively but not too much that it is worth lynch
me
for.

You as in. I didnt get this.

I am soft claiming a role which hurts mafia when killed/lynched

however the effect isnt really worth getting lynched for (its something small)

I am soft claiming a role which hurts mafia when killed/lynched

In post 336, ZZZX wrote:well I claimed because I can.

adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by adorkable »

other half of adorkable here. just got back home and ate "dinner" (it's like 2am :|) and I'm too exhausted to make a post but I feel like this was very important.

I'll catch up tomorrow evening after ~afternoon activities~.

but seriously ZzZzZxXX wth.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:51 am

Post by adorkable »

In post 726, GGG wrote:@adorkable what happened between and . You went from only lynch anti town roles to voting for me. Why the change in theory?

The game was confirmed to have some kind of daykilling role in it, meaning (if it's multi-shot) the claimed survivors don't
have
to be lynched. Way better to leave them to the vig so we get information off wagons while hunting for actual scum instead of sitting on claimed 3p.

That's also the reason we're more willing to end up voting skitty today, because as TWOH and others are saying the claim is kinda sketchy and could potentially be scum. In which case there's actual value to be gained from looking at associative tells and who is on/off of the wagon.

Do you have any opinions on anyone besides zzzx, skitty, and major? What do you think about the twoh-belles-MS interactions?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #10) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:28 am

Post by adorkable »

alright, other half of adorkable is caught up. I put off doing shit yesterday, started catching up today and realized I skipped over p15ish to 20something and had to reread x_x

---

bulba had a p town response in

Will o' H can be town too, thought I was on to something but his response in makes sense

also re:ns scum meta ( ) - now that you mention it, he was like this in the other recent game I played with him - Forest Fire Mafia. he active lurked and coasted to endgame. WoH made a point of ns not being able to play a certain way with this playerlist or something? and I feel like that draw parallels to how he active lurked in Forest Fire since town!Malakittens townread him and he thought he could get away with it (and kinda did).

I'm kind of wanting to join this wagon but I'm not sure how much of that is his actual scum meta (think I've only played w/ him once otherwise) and how much of that is me just being bitter about that game, if I'm being honest. plus every time I use meta it seems to backfire - I think in Forest Fire ns was a townread and Mala was scum, based on my meta findings, so... :s

then again he's made like 4 posts so far this game after WoH drummed up a case against him (at the time of writing this), and none of them have really been scumhunt-y, so yeah.

gonna talk things out with my other head because they think Skitty should be dayvig'd and wants to look elsewhere. which is another point - this is a large but what if the dayvig only had one shot? plus with UT flipping Goo there's some chance of Skitty being cultscum.

speaking of my other head's opinions, I hope that explains , GGG. I posted the former post and once it was 100% confirmed we had a dayvig, the other head moved our vote onto you. they believe skitty can be dayvigged tomorrow and I'm starting to think we should take them out now in case something goes wrong. make sense?

if the dayvig has multiple shots it doesn't
really
matter. I like the idea of dayvigging all the anti-towns in theory but there's just SO MUCH that can go wrong with that in practice.

also, with GGG's (where he follows my logic of getting rid of claimed potential-anti-town roles and votes Skitty), his 726 comes across as much less genuine - going from "why switch from A to B" to voting A rubs me the wrong way.

I understand where WoH is coming from in re:ZZZX but I'm not sure if I agree. I see town motivation for randomly claiming something like that even if it was incredibly stupid.

dram wrote:you're berating people for voting scum on the WRONG reason

I've caught scum before because they've used the 'wrong reason' for something. using Forest Fire as an example again, I caught Dr Pants early D1 (even if I did a 180 and townread him for a while after that >_<) for jumping on something I said and using a slightly incorrect term.

so the reasoning checks out.

not liking AA's defensive posting but I don't think it's worth pursuing tbh. if she's scum she'll dig herself a hole, we have bigger fish to fry atm.

Winter Skies wrote:Don't let Pie lurk. It's been like 3 days since his last post.

two days

but yeah sorry I just got super lazy on my day off, and not only including this game =/

somnic wrote:yea bulba and pie haven't posted since before UT died so
need updated opinions now that he's gone

WoH wrote:also good point about pie, he should be really be obvtown by now yet he's not posting

uhh?

JTST wrote:O hi. I don't post much on the weekends, as many of you prob already know, but I'm keeping up. Our reads are mostly aligned, and I'll mostly omit those where pie and I don't entirely agree.

OH

@JTST - anything I can clear up for you? I don't quite get what you mean with your reasoning being a combination of 'because feels' and that your reasons are... not the GGG vote? slightly confused, but happy to elaborate on anything.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by adorkable »

I'm not getting the Tiph!scum thing. As much as I generally agree with the premise that withholding reads can be scum motivated, looked more like townie bullheadedness; specifically, the "and if you disagree, you can be scum too!" sentiment contradicts what I'd expect from scum trying to lay low and comment on as few people as possible. It draws attention by being dramatic.

Basically, it reminds me of Reck's town game but with less carefree spewing of toxicity. Wouldn't mind seeing more posts from the slot to support or detract from that vibe, though.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by adorkable »

also can you please stop clogging up the thread with one-liner spam posts? It's already enough of a bitch to do any re-reading as it is.

plzkthx.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:35 am

Post by adorkable »

holy fuck you guys post a lot, if this keeps up we're easily hitting a 100-page d1.

gonna try and read as much as I can via mobile at work tonight, last night was pretty slow so hopefully it's the same tonight
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 1203, GGG wrote:Im following Goat with the skitty vote if no one will disclose the logic in thread. There is nothing posted now in thread that remotely explains skitty's claims. I read him as town so if the logic is sound to him i will follow

oh my god can we please kill this

he sees people are pushing against the skitty lynch (even if it's just nebulous meta reasons), and suddenly won't even take responsibility for his own vote now despite tunneling on skitty all day, instead trying to proxy to goat. This is scummy regardless, but especially if skitty flips town and GGG is somehow still alive we need to KILL THIS WITH FIRE.

also since the last time I commented on him and put the vote down it seemed like some of his posts were appeasing to us, i.e. which additionally just sounds unnatural as hell and is
while he's still voting skitty
despite the words coming out of his fingertips. And don't sit right with me, it looks like super-reaching

Still catching up from like 12340982930 pages ago but this needed to be said now because the post I quoted made me explode with lynch-hungry fervor and I'd been meaning to update my case on him anyway.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 1219, TiphaineDeath wrote:Sonic/AA/Skitty This game is easy.

Jou, reads town, just super derpy.

TWOH is town.

Is shos usually this drunk-sounding?

hahahaha, re: shos I was wondering the same thing.

Why is sonic scummy in your point of view? Can you explain the connection you see between sonic and AA/Skitty?

Also why are you giving town reads out now when previously you said
Why would I bother talking about people who I'm not scumreading unless I have a hard townread on them and they are being pushed?
?

In post 1222, Skitty wrote:@Nacho
tl;dr I was lying to reaction test Goatboy

plus

I... don't even have any words for all of this nonsense. This whole shit is waaaay too pants-on-head fucktarded for me. And after reading and : Skitty, did you seriously just quote things from only the first 4 pages of a 52 page game and claim you'd found all/most of the scum from it?

Only bright side to all this is I think Goat's reactions have actually been pretty town. And he sums up my skitty thoughts pretty nicely, although I would have been a bit more *ahem*
colorful
:

In post 1253, The Goat wrote:You're either insane or scum.

I will have to talk to my other head and see which he thinks it is because he's played with ns and I haven't (at least not that I can recall, and I think I'd remember ... someone like this).

GIF is in this game? :?: :?:

@ oh, hmm. That actually makes some amount of sense. Would you care to address any of the rest of my post?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1412 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by adorkable »

skimmed to catch up. mostly glazed over things. need to go back and reread. feeling lazy. bleh.

mostly popping in to say that Tiphaine really feels like an easy target here. also I don't see scum continuing to push Skitty at this point; I feel like if scum were going on the defense in response to being wagoned, they wouldn't continue to push a survivor wagon that
just
fell apart. seems dumb, not scum.

unvote

vote ArcAngel
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #17) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by adorkable »

Hey mental, let's play a game

Tiph is theoretically town (you don't have to agree with me, just go with it for now) -- who would that make scum and why?

Because generally I feel like I've been on board with you and your logic but I'm just not seeing tiphscum. And you're pretty much the only slot I'm fairly confident is town on that wagon, everyone else is a shaky nulltownish read at best and ... skitty, at worst
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1588 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 1577, mental somnic wrote:im not gonna play the associative flip tell in this game because i honestly haven't been paying much attention to specific interactions between players as opposed to the individual slots, but other scumreads are along the lines of
dram, death note, possible piegami
, ms still thinks there is a slim chance of
skitty
not being town (well he mentioned that a couple of days ago i think so im not sure how valid it is now) and
ggg
also im personally still not a fan of
winter skies
but ms said he's town so i gotta ask him about that.

so those ppl i guess

In post 1583, mental somnic wrote:Sonic says that
GGG
is scum

Dramonic
behaving strangely (he is unusually active otherwise a giant lurk sack which sucks either way)

Piegami
I have to be cautious with, they are good at scums

Let me put this clearly that I don't trust you and have you as big towns just yet, I am going to be cautious with
you and bro
in the "possibly scum" category

(bolded the reads so they're easier to pick out)

I think I'd be more concerned if you were townreading us back frankly, because I feel like we've really been struggling with the size of this game and not proved ourselves yet. If we're still alive in midgame the smaller player size then will be more manageable, I hope.

What is the reasoning behind DN, bro, and winter skies scumreads? I am getting the vibe from your iso that you are suspicious of DN and bro because they aren't voting tiph. And winter you've previously stated a scumread on but I don't see any reasoning, just agreeing with mollie/tammy, can you walk me through that?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (isolation #19) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by adorkable »

1.) What misrep? I re-isoed and saw DN-TWOH interactions, but nothing I'd call a misrep on DN. In fact DN came out of recent posts looking really really bad; showing up just to make pot shots is not town-motivated behavior any way you slice it.
2.) Do you have a source on this? Because I don't agree. I think stubbornness is a slight town tell and that ten pages of BS was, while annoying, a
textbook
town-on-town dick waving contest.
3.) We have 2 weeks, but I get what you mean. We don't want to sit here stagnating that whole time.

AA and DN look like possible buddies based on recent posts; calling each other scum and sniping at each other but keeping their votes on other people. We would obv be willing to move our vote to DN but we don't have a problem with TWOH. If you have more reasons for suspecting TWOH than what you listed, feel free to share and we will take a look at isos.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by adorkable »

dram bb ilu

but please stop doing the scummy things

you are giving me read whiplash
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by adorkable »

@dram: the posts I like of yours, I really like. , some of the humor-laden posts because they usually have some actual game-relevant point in them somewhere. And then you go and make a post like and they give me sad gut feelings. :|

but actually reading through your iso now and it's actually not as bad as I was thinking it was, I kind of had a twitchy reaction to seeing a snipe right after I was commenting on coming in just to make a snipe being a scummy thing

at least you have what I'd consider actual content and reads that seem fairly organic which is way better than I can say for DN or Arc

so hmm I guess nvm? glad I cleared that up for myself :P
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:39 am

Post by adorkable »

woah, so that gave me a thought

but I'm preemptively conspiracy keanu'ing this because I'd be pretty surprised if anyone agreed with me on this

what if

Arcangel is scum

and Bulba is also scum trying to bus the shit out of her early for towncred because she's not the type of person to probably make it to lylo regardless of alignment
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2186 (isolation #23) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by adorkable »

oh hell yes.

VOTE: DN
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Post by adorkable »

you actually read all that?

give me a cliff notes version, I try to start reading walls like those and my eyes just glaze over

the fact that it's 2 am here could also have something to do with that but blahhhh
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:29 am

Post by adorkable »

seriously though, it's getting really annoying.

Someone of unconfirmed alignment using meta arguments to say why someone else of unconfirmed alignment is scum/is town/is a meat-popsicle-jester-vig-cop means essentially nothing to me. I'm not going to read a huge backlog of games to independently verify the claimed meta and
even if I did
I don't think meta is a very strong scumhunting tool anyway because it can be changed and manipulated the second the person is aware of it.

I would have just let this be and chalked it up to differences in playstyle but now this is twoh, bro, piegami, mollie, and probably other people who I'm forgetting doing this, all of whom are pretty loud voices in the game and it's getting way out of hand.

Other than this I don't really have anything new to say. Nothing new has happened, really. I've given up on trying to sort out piegami/bro clusterfuck for now, I want to take another look at TWOH and mental isos but the length of them is daunting me, my hydra partner hasn't done pretty much anything to contribute in 3-4 days, and I'm still here more out of stubbornness not to replace out of another game than an actual desire to play alone. Sooo yeah.

/frustrationpost
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:39 am

Post by adorkable »

I should be the one asking you why you never responded to this

I know it wasn't worded in a particularly serious manner but that doesn't mean that I was entirely un-serious about it.

(granted I kind of doubt
all
of aa9-dn-bulba could be scum together, but 2 out of 3 isn't implausible. I still need to look at dn and bulba interactions but dn <-> aa9 and aa9 <-> bulba make sense to me as of right now)

anyway, to respond more directly, I think the case is plausible and has a lot of really good logic behind it
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:49 am

Post by adorkable »

I wish you had used [ post ] [/ post] instead of making me dig those up, twoh :|

They're ... part of why I think DN is scum, actually. Softclaim is null, anyone and their brother can softclaim and get away with it, especially in a large bastard-mod game. To me it reads like he is freaking out before he even has a significant amount of pressure on him.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:56 am

Post by adorkable »

"freaking out" was in reference to , not those. Sorry if I was unclear.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:06 pm

Post by adorkable »

I was gonna yell at you for not reading my posts, but huh... I thought I'd written more than one line on the subject. Also I am esurio, Pie is AWOL since . For another day or two past that I was giving him tl;drs of the game state and asking what he thought of posts before I made them but yesterday and today I haven't even bothered with that much :|

I am going to keep posting in hydra though in the hope that he'll regain interest at some point later (and hopefully before I die/also give up).

In post 1996, adorkable wrote:1.) What misrep? I re-isoed and saw DN-TWOH interactions, but nothing I'd call a misrep on DN.
In fact DN came out of recent posts looking really really bad; showing up just to make pot shots is not town-motivated behavior any way you slice it.

2.) Do you have a source on this? Because I don't agree. I think stubbornness is a slight town tell and that ten pages of BS was, while annoying, a
textbook
town-on-town dick waving contest.
3.) We have 2 weeks, but I get what you mean. We don't want to sit here stagnating that whole time.

AA and DN look like possible buddies based on recent posts; calling each other scum and sniping at each other but keeping their votes on other people. We would obv be willing to move our vote to DN but we don't have a problem with TWOH. If you have more reasons for suspecting TWOH than what you listed, feel free to share and we will take a look at isos.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by adorkable »

I can't hear if you're giggling over the forum, though :(

Maybe all the meta-ing would mean more to me if I'd actually been around for any of these games or had my own meta knowledge to use on anyone, but I just don't play enough for that and even if I did I still think there are better ways to scumhunt. If it was really as easy as reading people by meta, this game would be won already.

Do you have your own reasons for possibly hopping on bulba or are you sheeping twoh?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by adorkable »

ok scratch that I'm perfectly capable of isoing, just lazy. I see now
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by adorkable »

V/LA until late 27th or 28th. I might be around on the site some but I think I'm gonna be taking a break from this game for those few days. Please don't make me come back to 20+ more pages. Looking at you, mental.

Happy chrismahanukwanzaa and etc.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 2650, esuriospiritus wrote:
@Mod: you missed my v/la, til end of 27th or 28th

Assuming current wagons are still happening when I'm back, this is a note to self to look into bulba and bro more.

unvote
for now.

Merry xmas and happy holidays to everyone, if I didn't say that last post already!

shit sorry

I never do that except this time I'm on mobile and forgot I was supposed to be seeing a different skin (adorkable is MafBlack and esurio is default blue)
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2715 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:26 pm

Post by adorkable »

jesus christ, Bro, use a spoiler tag or [post] tag. things like that make it stupidly annoying to read/catch up on mobile. fuck.

(still V/LA.)
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2716 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by adorkable »

I don't have a problem with wallposts (well...) but when you quote a giant block like that to post three sentences... c'mon.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:30 am

Post by adorkable »

I'm with you, goat. But right now I'm basically in the camp of whoever it was that said that we'd just be in the same rut tomorrow if we lynch skitty today (I'm on mobile again and not looking it up). I think given their actions they are likely independent scum rather than group scum, so day 2 we wouldn't have any associative tells to go off of with them and the game state would be basically identical to how it is now. I also agree with droog that right now our game state is basically poison. People are checked out (including my hydra buddy) and will remain so until we shake things up. I don't think a skitty lynch accomplishes that sadly, or I'd have been on board from the start. I still think skitty needs to eat a vig shot.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:56 am

Post by adorkable »

I unvoted because of v/la. I haven't done any reading past the bare minimum since the 23rd or so.

We have time, I'll go over bulba when I'm not stuck browsing on mobile anymore.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2753 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by adorkable »

gods help me but I just iso'd mental somnic because I thought I remembered him denying masonhood at some point (couldn't find it, although even if it was there it would have been like trying to find a needle in a haystack)

and yeah he is really adamant about bulba!town read from fairly early on in the iso but bulba, meanwhile, makes an awful lot of quote stripes directed at or responding to mental for someone who allegedly has a QT with him

which makes me feel like mental just pulled the mason claim out of his ass because he's that level of confident/arrogant about his bulba read.

I would like to see bulba confirm/deny the mason claim before deciding how to proceed, it's not perfect but it would make me feel a bit better
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by adorkable »

^ Posts like this are why I don't want to lynch GGG today.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2874 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:29 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 2873, Espeonage wrote:GIVE ME AN OPTION I LIKE.

<_<

>_>

if I were pie and if this were a f2f game, now would be the time to self-vote
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2938 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by adorkable »

In post 2904, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2872, adorkable wrote:^ Posts like this are why I don't want to lynch GGG today.

why? theory is basically as null as you can get

It has nothing to do with the theory, it has to do with him posting something that is resisting a viable wagon that isn't him. Scum usually care more about survival.

I mean, maybe he's scum who was counting on the skitty wagon taking off more today. But that's a risky gambit when you're one of three likely wagons this close to deadline. And it's not the only townish post I've seen by him since I was originally suspecting him, but I'm way too lazy/tired to iso him right now to point out what the other ones were. Going to bed.

VOTE: skitty

still think they should be vigged ideally, but I guess this is fine too, and definitely the best of the available options right now.

L-1 if espeonage has the right count?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3007 (isolation #42) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:02 am

Post by adorkable »

holy fuck ahahaha.

Really wishing piegami hadn't seen that breadcrumb now; as much as I initially wanted him to be vigged, maybe we could have gotten this out of the way 50 million pages sooner.

@Mod:
so I know what the OP says, but just to be clear, goat is no longer an active player in the game, correct?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3101 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:18 am

Post by adorkable »

soooo was there an actual point to riling up aa9 again, orrr...?

if we're accusing aa9 of being scummy, I'm still on board with that. If we're just accusing her of having an annoying playstyle, I really don't see the point. Save it for post-game or don't play with her anymore.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3105 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:36 am

Post by adorkable »

What do you see in her iso that makes her look obv town to you?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3108 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:03 pm

Post by adorkable »

@espeonage: Are we reading the same iso? I see reads put out with no reasoning (while explicitly asking others to give reasoning when they give their reads - ??), omgusing left and right (but completely ignoring me, which to be fair isn't a scumtell but gives me bad gut vibes in comparison to the way she's reacted very strongly to other people calling her scummy), plus the sketchy buddy-like interactions with DN (and bulba up to a certain point, but her reaction to the mason claim and the fact that she actually wrote out more of a case on him refutes that somewhat I think). Plus a lot of her scum reads (again, with little to no reasoning aside from bulba, which to be fair she did write quite a bit on) to me look like low-hanging fruit/lurker focus, i.e. GGG. I see a trend of calling active people town and lurking people scummy, which also doesn't seem genuine.

The most potentially genuine thing I've seen from her is the reaction to the mason claim after having pushed bulba pretty hard previously. Another mitigating factor is how
loud
she's gotten about some of her reads, esp. some of the town reads. It doesn't fit with what is otherwise a pretty clear coasting strategy. I'm not giving her a 'genuine' pass for writing emotionally -- seen too many people pull that shit off as scum before. Maybe if she was singer. <_<

have you played with aa9 before?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3216 (isolation #46) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:22 am

Post by adorkable »

VOTE: arcangel

re:

Seriously? I am not going to argue with scum about why they're scum. I am never going to convince you to admit that you're scum. And besides, it's all right there in the iso.

If anyone who
isn't
aa9 wants to refute or discuss my reasoning on her, I welcome the discussion because at least that's actually potentially productive. Engaging with aa9 would just be an argument of "yes you are" "no I'm not" until one or both of us flips. And frankly we have enough of that going on with whether or not Bulba is scum.

TWOH: Are you implicating GGG? If GGG is scum, does that do anything to your scumread on bulba? What do you think of the GGG-Bulba interactions we've seen so far? I don't think they look like buddies based on a double-iso, but then I still think GGG is probtown.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3218 (isolation #47) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:37 am

Post by adorkable »

1. oh ok. I honestly didn't remember piegami suspecting anyone besides bro so I just went back in the iso and stopped at the first other suspect I saw. I guess that makes more sense anyway coming from you.

2. por que?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3226 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by adorkable »

man, I come out of a shos/aa9 double-iso with the conclusion that shos was just completely BSing most of his reads left and right. By which I mean to say he wasn't trying to keep track of his reasons to be/not be on anyone, just reacting to whatever he saw at the time. Like at one point he quotes an ooba post saying "okay this guy isn't cult" and then later quotes an ooba post asking if he just made a cult slip. in fact his evolving read on aa9 is one of the only ones that looks remotely organic -- and I'm really not sure what to take from that right now aside from noting that she sticks out in his iso. What does it even mean if caught scum has fake-looking reads on everyone except for one that actually looks natural? :|

Nothing to see in aa9's iso toward him really, she basically just ignored him except for one point where she went into a spiel of self-meta in response to him calling her town. so that's no help.

wischo, you think shos and bulba are scum together, with aa9 as town -- have you looked at their posts together at all? because while iso'ing I noticed that shos flips his read on her basically at the height of her calling bulba scum. If shos and bulba are scum together, what is shos' motivation for doing this? it's like the complete opposite of a chainsaw defense if you are right about all of the above 3 alignments.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 am

Post by adorkable »

@twoh:

In post 3226, adorkable wrote:wischo, you think shos and bulba are scum together, with aa9 as town -- have you looked at their posts together at all? because while iso'ing I noticed that shos flips his read on her basically at the height of her calling bulba scum. If shos and bulba are scum together, what is shos' motivation for doing this? it's like the complete opposite of a chainsaw defense if you are right about all of the above 3 alignments.

I didn't kill shos.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3667 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by adorkable »

I have un-abandoned my hydra partner now that the D1 clusterfuck ended. Let's see what I've missed.

In post 3652, DeathNote wrote:Ok so would you rather I bomb Adorkable?

Lovely.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3668 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:23 pm

Post by adorkable »

People to not bomb - ooba, Goat, TD, Dram, Winter Skies, adorkable (duh), Southern Belles, TWOH, Bulba, DN (lol), Espeon, Bro, KBW
People okay to bomb - Elric Bros, P5, mental, AA9, droog, GGG

With heavy emphasis on Elric Bros and AA9.

I don't like how AA9 seemed so focused on us calling her scum (and everyone else really) and then disappeared once pressure went off her.

In case DN goes mental and decides
not
to bomb these two:
vote Elric Bros

This is a wagon or bomb that needs to happen.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3670 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by adorkable »

It'd probably be a bad idea to go into detail, but I also picked up on something secret that someone else picked up on and I'm gonna quote this later if it ever becomes relevant.

/vague

[pedit] don't bomb dram, I'm like preeetty sure he's town.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3673 (isolation #53) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by adorkable »

Bulba, just...

Okay?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3674 (isolation #54) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by adorkable »

I don't think bombing mental is a
good
idea, I think it's an
okay
idea.

Work with me here, dude.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3685 (isolation #55) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by adorkable »

<_< I hope you bombed someone who's claimed. Because otherwise, uhhh.... that could end badly.

pedit: yeah, same with us
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3686 (isolation #56) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by adorkable »

dn what the dick THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR SUSPENSE.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3690 (isolation #57) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by adorkable »

Well, you fucked up.

We tracked Elric Brothers to mental.

He's probably cult leader. Mental is now cult. There's one of two reasons why someone will target a claimed mason. I don't believe he's protective.

Fuck's sake.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3691 (isolation #58) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:13 pm

Post by adorkable »

Why did you listen to someone who has proven his reads have been incorrect? Seriously.

Whatever, just lynch the fuck out of Elrics now. And mental if the cult doesn't suicide (we've never played with cult tbh).

And AA9 but duh.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3692 (isolation #59) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by adorkable »

If you literally bombed us because we wanted to bomb a mason, you're an idiot because there's no other reason I can think of for bombing us.

ASK FOR A CLAIM BEFORE YOU BOMB AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIGURE OUT WHY SOMEONE WOULD WANT TO BOMB A MASON

obvious in hindsight now isn't it? lord.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3694 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by adorkable »

Seriously? That's your reason?

I would be surprised if anyone in this game WASN'T power.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3695 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by adorkable »

I'm 99.99999% sure he's cult leader.

Good fucking lord, man.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3700 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by adorkable »

Cult and Black Goo makes sense because the Black Goo is town and just fucking claims D1.

There has to be a Cult Leader, maybe with a restriction of some kind, but it doesn't make sense to just have a Goo, it's just a role that gets lynched/shot D1 and had no other valid reason for being in the game. Bad game design.

[pedit] I'm restraining my other head from making personal attacks, for the record.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3702 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by adorkable »

(other head here, this is the nicest thing I can muster)

ok well have fun finding scum with no tracker and no watcher, gooooood fucking luck with that

gg

pedit: lol watch DN be cult w/ elric <_<
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3703 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:23 pm

Post by adorkable »

^He's prob not cult with Elric unless cult started with two members and a goo.

Which again, means there can be a CL restriction.
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3704 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by adorkable »

Like seriously, when someone says THIS LYNCH NEEDS TO HAPPEN and SAYS HE WANTS TO BOMB A CLAIMED MASON and INSISTS IT'S FOR A SECRET REASON, don't you think you should have inquired a little more?
adorkable
adorkable
Goon
adorkable
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3705 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by adorkable »

If this is some "didn't bomb you LOL" gambit btw, you're getting punched.

And then we superlynch Elric.

Which is happening regrdless anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”