Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Southern Belles »

okay I AM FULLY CAUGHT UP

@ ut

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you want to be lynched? cos I think you are being a bit genuine with your claim and I see the town motivation behind it especially given the reasons as to why you were doing it in the first place (the posts made me laugh). I don't remember a whole lot that you have given on the survivor claims but I was skimming and trying to catch up. I seem to remember that you like lynching indies or something.

@ those heaven things

nacho where is the reach out? when you ignore me in games i scumread you every time like I want poetry and...mebbe some flowers. that wld be nice. but in any case you are ignoring me and i don't like that. I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

hey droog lets talk!

hey ooba you know I wanna get close to you yeah?

hey skitty i am here! so what you are saying is that you will join/hammer any lynches that are not on you? can you plz explain to me the usefulness as to why we shld keep you around? cos berthydra did this with a miller claim (scum) and proceeded to win with impunity. I don't think you are scum but I think this might be the 1 instance where I am sold on an indie lynch. cos it seems like you don't care and that does not work for me.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:58 am

In post 367, droog wrote:
In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:hey droog lets talk!

peace be with thou mollie
bout what

oh about the weather, life, love, happiness in general and ALSO A MINOR QUIP OR 2 OR 5 ON YOUR CURRENT ANALYSIS OF THE GAMESTATE.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:06 am

In post 370, Major Minor wrote:
In post 368, ZZZX wrote:
In post 366, Major Minor wrote:I don't want to lynch UT.

why?

He's either town for this, in which case I don't want to lynch town... Or, he's lying and is an anti town role that wants to be lynched. Either way, lynching him seems bad.

see...this is where I am running into trouble with you. if ut is asking to be lynched (and I am still trying to determine the strength of that!) it wld point to more of a scum motivation to ignore what he is asking (I think he is town for it and believe in what he is saying) than to listen to the reasons he is giving cos I for 1 wholeheartedly applaud them cos I know how larges go. discuss.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:12 am

In post 377, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

That sounds like an excuse to avoid interacting with me.

Which pushes were those?

that isn't an excuse and you very well know it.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:33 am

In post 398, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 392, ZZZX wrote:
In post 389, The Will of Heaven wrote:How about we designate someone scummy to target UT, then lynch that person and see if they are cult?

I am pretty sure not everyone has targeting ability/not everyone follows rules

If the designated person is scum and doesn't follow rules, we will lynch them anyway so it works out

I am tired of you ignoring me in games nacho :(

@ wis

the bulba push looks good I think. I didn't get an early grasp of scum!bulba but he isn't feeling quite right when I pivot the game from a certain standpoint but it is early. like ut is begging to not be left around and it seems like a bunch of pple are running around trying to give reasons in order for him to be left around. including you. and *weirdly* that kind of reads town to me.

mebbe this can be the game where we heal old wounds. like I am still butthurt about castle.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:34 am

^ reach out btw
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 am

in case any1 is confused I am scumhunting reads off of ut cos I think that shit is pretty telling.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:04 am

In post 405, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:@ ut

on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you want to be lynched?

10. I don't trust town roles to not target me at night, and that's the only condition on which I should be left alive. Given the possibility of a scum redirector I don't think we should wait on lynching me for even one day.

okay. but why are not commenting on your wagon or giving much of a sort of the survivors claim?

this is the only thing that makes me sus.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:57 am

In post 425, BROseidon wrote:
In post 421, shos wrote:
In post 19, Skitty wrote:Now that the game's started-
We are a survivor that wins with everyone.
Our flavor is Pacman. That being said, we're going to be jumping on the main wagon from here on out.

Course, I might have some witty banter for you all. One doesn't just get in this awesome playerlist and lurk the entire time. Pretty much all I'm going to do though.

skitty, why did you claim this? don't you know that survivor is a policy lycn?

Holy shit the coaching.

VOTE: Shos scum flip here is basically confscum Skitty ^_^

don't you dare try to lynch shos. I will eat you.

why do you think it is coaching? walk me through that and I know we have a colourful history so don't bother trying to use that against us.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:00 am

In post 430, shos wrote:
In post 84, ArcAngel9 wrote:Wisdom - I don't believe that survivor claim. Seems fake!!!!!!

Skitty - Do you have any night actions?

more of scum

I am not feeling good about her either but I dunno! I try to give her space in games cos she usually has good instincts. unsure
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:02 am

In post 434, BROseidon wrote:From a town POV, there isn't an incentive for understanding the reasons of Skitty's claim. If he really thinks that a survivor claim = policy lynch, he would just, y'know, push the lynch and not really care about any sort of "whys"

wat are you talking about here?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:23 am

In post 442, BROseidon wrote:Oh my god this is gonna me Mala from Wicked mafia all over again isn't it >:C

I don't entirely get what you mean here cos mala was scum in wicked but jesus fucking christ every single time you have pulled this bullshit you were town.

NO! I cannot psychically read your role pm wldn't it be lovely if I cld like it wld make things much easier.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:36 am

In post 444, BROseidon wrote:The point I'm making is that I'm making a valid but slightly nuanced point that you're going to ignore because you can't understand it for whatever reason.

mebbe I am dumb (and probably am) but where did you make that point?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:11 pm

In post 451, Untrod Tripod wrote:after I die it'd be super cool if you all took note of all the people who were interested in potentially adding 3rd party power roles to the mix!

I am!

we are lynching you today cos you are asking us to and the only other wc i cld see you having is jester. if you are then apparently you have had your work cut out for you I mean I don't even have to say a word all I have to do is giggle and then I am instalynched. <---- for a tell that isn't even mine.

I wld still like SOME reads ut.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:51 pm

hey kise! can we plz have a vc? <3
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:03 pm

okay well that was a shitty streamroll when I was waiting for ut to give reads.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:06 pm

and kise <3
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:15 am

okay caught up.

I am really sad that ut was vigged before having the chance to give ut any reads out.

also hi arc!

still waiting on nacho. I must say tho wis is cracking me up and I can say this cos for once he is not putting me down (or at least not yet) and i told nacho as soon as I saw that he was hydra-ing with wis in no uncertain that he he better tell wis to leave me alone or we were going to have a srs problem on our hands cos i signed up first and I am really excited about this hydra! tammy is preparing for vacation and will be v/la and was worried cos she didn't want to abandon me but i told her to not worry I can do most of the posting cos we are !town! and i am pretty good at making my alignment known with players who are familiar to.

@ major thing

I am sorry you rolled indie I think the overwhelming majority of players treat indies like shit on this site. i have had the survivor role twice (offsite), lynched once and nked in the other I claimed in the first game and not the other cos if town doesn't know what else to do they will try to cull the herd and don't mind wasting a lynch on an indie no matter how good they are playing. I am not sure about you but whenever I have rolled I view the game in an entirely different way and I am able to sort the game much more easily. I think your post providing a purple as an actual role (I believe it is the third post down in that thread) I assumed it was like back goo (which I knew was what ut was claiming) with a colour variant cos ut isn't going to stupidly lie about that. soyeah he was black in the shades of purple in this case and i guess that is sorted now. I personally love indies, love the roles (except lyncher) and love rolling indie (altho not on this site) and tryt to help them when i can. I am not sure how much I will be able to help you cos of dumb site meta and town herd mentality but i will do what i can cos I think you are genuinely trying to cut through the chaff and be helpful to town. the day vig is another matter.

which brings me to notty. I am not happy at all that you will join whatever the largest wagon is! on 1 hand I don't think you wld be so dumb as to gambit a claim like that but otoh bert made it to endgame in quicklynch. it is the sheeping of the largest wagon no matter what that bugs cos that is very anti town which is why most players want indies dead on this site in the first place and plus there is major minor ccing you and i think he will work for town. so i am not quite sure what to do with you. nacho thinks your scum and i agree with the reasons but i am unsure plus I need nacho to interact with me so i can get a read on him before I listen to a word he has to say.

deathy is worrying me sort of but I gor retarded about him in desp's new york game and don't wanna make that mistake again but that coaching post but reading he players independently is pretty weird. and the easy "lets lynch an indie!" is scummy cos you know who usually pushes indie lynches it is scum that is who. especially cos he isn't making any determination of their motivations. it seems lazy, easy and opportunistic.

I am not liking mental things. i don't get the town read on ooba AT ALL cos i don't think he is that easy to sort and if ooba is town then it seems like they have inside knowledge of ooba's alignment cos i see no effort to sort out ooba who as scum is a sneaky little sneak who likes to sneak around like I am telling you I have seen him sneak past some really strong players he is really that good. if mental things flip scum I am thinking it is likely that ooba is town I think.

which brings me to ooba.

HEY OOBA!! IF YOU REALLY ARE TOWN THIS GAME LETS DANCE!!!

anyhoo those are my thoughts for now.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:27 am

In post 639, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 365, Southern Belles wrote:
@ those heaven things

nacho where is the reach out? when you ignore me in games i scumread you every time like I want poetry and...mebbe some flowers. that wld be nice. but in any case you are ignoring me and i don't like that. I am ignoring wis cos of a personality clash and I will not be talked out of that cos it is for sanity and health reasons. even after saying that i like some wis's pushes, at least I think they were wis's.

Dear sweetest Mollie, heart as sweet as dripping honey, emotions as deep as a hole to the center of the earth, eyes as beautiful as 1000 Helens and company worth fighting 1000 wars over:

I will ignore you in games when you are not here because it breaks my heart when you are not here, and also because saying hi to people before they even show up is :( because I won't be half as much as a sweetheart to you two if I think you are scum. I also entered this game pretending to be Wis, which was a wonderful beautiful freeing spiritual experience, and I think "hi Mollie!" would have also ruined the ambiance of that a bit. What do you think of my push on Skitty?

okay you are forgiven. :mrgreen:

also you are town.

I kind of answered about skitty in my recent post. if I hadn't been burned by bert in quicklynch I wld say that notty wld have to be meta burning if he were scum but then there is major person's cc and well i wldn't put it past notty to do that. also i don't remember borky rolling survivor so i am wondering where he got that from.

I will probs help you out with him if tammy agrees. I am pming tammy my phone number so she can text me while traveling and I can keep her updated about thoughts in the game. i am probs going to do most of the posting at least until she gets back so that sort of makes us pretty obvtown cos her scum game is much better than mine cos whenever I am scum i don't know what to say so i wind up saying nothing.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:32 am

In post 650, mental somnic wrote:hey mollie dont u do the not respond to reach out=scumtell thing

bc im p sure i made an attempt to reach out to you before

erm...I am responding to reach outs when i see them? I was catching up and made a big long post and in the meantime there were like 10 posts made in the mean time and every time I hit submit I am looking at 5 more? gtfo with that.

eta1: like I tried to hit submit and there were 3 just now
eta2: and there is another 1
eta3; there is another 1 can you dummies give the game a little breathing room tia cos this is getting stupid
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:38 am

In post 658, The Will of Heaven wrote:imo it doesn't really feel like town mollie but whatever, I'll leave her to nacho

if you want to get into another shit war that causes there to be a schism in town then by all means go ahead I'll just replace out.

@ om

you wldn't recognize a town post from me if it bit you in the ass
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:40 am

In post 661, The Will of Heaven wrote:And do you notice you're ignoring people for pushing both survivor claims because "survivor, policy lynch" while not scumhunting elsewhere? Have you noticed you still haven't addressed our case on Skitty for why they are scum and not survivor? Did you even know that existed?

who are you talking to here?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:42 am

In post 665, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 659, mental somnic wrote:
In post 658, The Will of Heaven wrote:imo it doesn't really feel like town mollie but whatever, I'll leave her to nacho

the more i read her wall the more i think she's scum
what is pinging u

dunno she feels needlessly verbose, like all that babbling about 3rd parties was useless.

it was not useles it is called a MOTHERFUCKING REACH YOU DUMMY
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:42 am

*reach out
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:52 am

In post 672, mental somnic wrote:mollie
mollie
can u like separate actual feeling emotions from the game
and then come back

this has been an ongoing pattern of 3 years where in every single game (2 years and counting!) wis puts me down and discredits me and that is problematic. <----- i have never done this to him.

it cuts me off from the game and makes the game not even worth playing cos there are always some dummies who listen to him and oh yeah opportunistic scum.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 5:59 am

In post 682, mental somnic wrote:
In post 679, Southern Belles wrote:

what is pinging u

dunno she feels needlessly verbose, like all that babbling about 3rd parties was useless.

it was not useles it is called a MOTHERFUCKING REACH YOU DUMMY

then respond to mine pls

i shouldn't have to direct you to the post itself, maybe during a reread of my iso you might start reading me correctly and be rid of the paranoia

pot meet keetle.

if you reached out i must have missed it mebbe we have a different understanding of the term "reach out".

I will do a reread later when i am not trying to get my feet and head in the game and told "you are not posting enough!" when every time I post there are like 7 posts sitting in post edit.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:02 am

In post 693, mental somnic wrote:yea but mollie
i spend literally every single game with him
yelling at wisdom and telling him he's shit at the game and he can't fucking read anyone for shit

yet he still gets on by just fine???

are people listening to you when you say this?

*crickets*

thought so

repeat the question plz
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:12 am

In post 696, mental somnic wrote:im sorry but
if you really can't separate this game from your actual emotions
then you probably shouldn't be playing it
and it hurts me to say that bc i think ur rlly cool as a person and probably one of the nicest most awesome ppl on site
but i hate the fact that you take this kind of emotion into account in games
it stresses out not only you but everyone else in the game, and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of all

PEDIT yea

1 time okay it is okay. 2 times okay yeah mebbe. 3 times okay well there needs to be more adjustment than that. but this has been ongoing for a very long time.

you just said that you have called wis reads shit and that he can't read players worth shit so I am trying to understand the trajectory you are currently on. like I am saying you can't read me worth shit and your defense to this is to say that you have said wis can't read players worth shit and in your opinion he does nothing so i guess you are saying that wid is better at handling his emotions then either you or I? to me it reads like a deflection and a steering of trying to make me the bad person here when you are basically saying that I am doing the same thing that you have done.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:14 am

In post 708, The Will of Heaven wrote:And Mollie should probably listen to my read there!

I will!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:20 am

ffs heavens is conftown in my eyes I wld like to think that he wld at least contemplate making himself more likeable and no how no way does scum!nacho defend me this hard as scum.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:27 am

In post 712, mental somnic wrote:
In post 710, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 696, mental somnic wrote:im sorry but
if you really can't separate this game from your actual emotions
then you probably shouldn't be playing it
and it hurts me to say that bc i think ur rlly cool as a person and probably one of the nicest most awesome ppl on site
but i hate the fact that you take this kind of emotion into account in games
it stresses out not only you but everyone else in the game, and leaves a bad taste in the mouths of all

PEDIT yea

1 time okay it is okay. 2 times okay yeah mebbe. 3 times okay well there needs to be more adjustment than that. but this has been ongoing for a very long time.

you just said that you have called wis reads shit and that he can't read players worth shit so I am trying to understand the trajectory you are currently on. like I am saying you can't read me worth shit and your defense to this is to say that you have said wis can't read players worth shit and in your opinion he does nothing so i guess you are saying that wid is better at handling his emotions then either you or I? to me it reads like a deflection and a steering of trying to make me the bad person here when you are basically saying that I am doing the same thing that you have done.

nah
im saying that
wis can keep trucking
and so can you

i dont think you're scum for emotional manipulation of this sort
i just think it's a disgusting way to play
and i know you can do better than to use those sorts of tactics

how about from now on in all my games I just lurk. wld that be better for you? I mean the reason that i am getting mud thrown at me is cos i am posting so mebbe i shldn't do that!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:57 am

In post 718, mental somnic wrote:you know im not the only one who thinks ur emotional manipulation tactics are horrible and against the spirit of the game

okay so how is what i am doing (which is reacting and I have probs played more games with wis than you) any different than this:

In post 720, mental somnic wrote:im gonna let ms take over for majority of tomorrow so this doesnt just turn into a cussing match between mollie and i

you say that i am using emotional manipulation tactics (which I think comes from scum) while being emotionally manipulative yourself. You say I am using ad homs when you just acknowledged that you you have used ad homs against wis too!

and yet you can't understand my frustration and confusion?

I replace out when I feel like I have lost all perspective in a game and I think it is reaching toxic levels and I am nowhere near that in this game. there are games where I really shld have replaced out but didn't.

eta: I don't "consistently threaten to replace out i usually just do it however is history between wis and I and it is best to just leave us alone. there are 2 mediators here nacho and tammy, but you didn't leave us alone instead you jumped in and are trying to paint me as some1 who is bad when you are essentially doing the same thing that i am. you are feeding the flames by...being emotional and reactive but somehow it is okay for you to do it.
eta2: nacho :fistbump:
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:11 pm

In post 767, Piratecat wrote:
In post 755, Major Minor wrote:@Dramonic:: You're spending an awful lot of time sniping at neutral slots instead of trying to do anything to find mafia. Do you think this will change?

@ooba: I see no reason to work under the assumption of a cult with Untrod Tripod dead. It's certainly possible, as I explained before, but so is a Serial Killer, second mafia faction, and an infinite number of possibilities. UT could be the only source of a cult, or there could already be one. I don't know that it's possible to determine one way or the other without flip or confirmation.
Upon reflection, it would seem slightly overpowered if a cultist already exists that can convert people, AND UT could convert people.

bingo

at the reckoning the black goo role was used a lot and there was never a time when there was a cult leader at the same time. there were roughly about 30 people at the reckoning so a lot of the night time games were pretty large so i am think that is what kise is doing here and ut saw this and that is why he was so adamant about his lynch.

as far as wis and I go nacho and tammy will mediate and step in if things get to out of hand. wis hasn't done any of the stuff he does like call me dumb and tell people not to listen to me...repeatedly its just us going back and forth and me saying that if he does that this game I am not going to play altho i might just let tammy take over but wis hasn't done that yet. what pisses me off is that he never stops and thinks about where leaves me in a game if he happens to get nked before meit is me alone, no1 talking to me or even remotely listening to my reads and town will inevitably derp themselves into a loss and this has happened over

and

over

again.

plus i saw the damage that my hydra partner did to notty and borky in xmen and while I did manage to smooth things over with them and get them to work with us but i am not entirely sure that they truly bounced back from it. so i have a drastically different view now (learned the other half of this in pikman). the only reason I am telling you all of this is so mebbe you can understand why i feel the way that i do. the whole thing wouldn't have been so blown up if om had not interjected himself. its best to just let 2 players with *history* sort it out themselves. usually i see this type of interjection as scummy but om seems genuinely pissy and I think he is town for it.

anyhoo! so heavens is town, mental things are probs town, trusting nacho's read on ooba (for now at least! I don't have an independent read on him, he ignored my reach out :( ) I think you will actually
help
town. thats all i got for now.

anyhoo! b

whoops
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:11 pm

In post 766, TiphaineDeath wrote:Arc angels 554 is a scumclaim btw, in case nobody else noticed in the multitudes of posting.

VOTE: AA9

how is that a scum claim
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:07 am

In post 788, mental somnic wrote:WHY YOU NEVER ASKE ME TO TALK MOLLIE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//]

YOU TOTALLY IGNORED ME MOLLIE!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! OMG

DID YOU NOT SEE MY NAME IN THE PLAYERLIST

I AM HERE FOR YOU METAL!!!!1!

NO WAY NO HOW AM I LETTING YOU GUYZ GET LYNCHED IN THIS GAME!

heavens is town. can we try to work with them? I think arc is town.

bulba has gone mia and i am wondering why.

I am not sure about td. he is throwing around "these people are scumclaiming ARRRRGGGHH" and idgi.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #36) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:17 am

@ brian

I think I already said where tammy was? v/la? we are town (and being pretty obvious about it) but I wonder has your hydra partner even posted yet? if not then then why are are you screaming for tammy?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #37) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:25 am

In post 805, mental somnic wrote:mollie what do you think about tiph's complete lack of solid reason for thinking skitty is scum and parking a vote on the wagon earlier in the day
and what do you think about the fact that tiph is drawing associative tells to an unflipped slot who he never had given much reason to suspect to begin with

also yes i fully agree with trying to work with heavens for now

(om posing as ms)

I am not happy with it!

it isn't that he is that he is drawing associative tells it is the reasons he is giving for voting skitty. like I don't get the feeling that he thinks skitty is grpscum but when pressed that is a bit of his angle. it doesn't make sense to me. cos the only reason to vote for skitty at this point is if you think skitty is grpscum.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #38) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:33 pm

I am here! Sort of. My brain is completely fried, so excuse me if I don't make sense. There's also a good chance I pass out mid read. In that case I'll be back tomorrow.

Mollie told me some of the basics but our gchat window closed when I had to turn my computer off for the airplane, so hopefully she'll open it again. Hint. Hint.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #39) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Our flavor is Pacman. That being said, we're going to be jumping on the main wagon from here on out.

Course, I might have some witty banter for you all. One doesn't just get in this awesome playerlist and lurk the entire time. Pretty much all I'm going to do though.

Ewwww

I promise I will not spam catch up, but I'm guessing this is what mollie didn't like about notty.

It's one thing to be a survivor who plans to help town win, it's another to be like yolololo I'll just wagon hop!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #40) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:45 pm

In post 22, GGG wrote:

To clarify you win with both scum and town victory conditions? Shouldn't we as town lynch you day one because if you live to Lylo you just will vote with the scum wagon to win.

VOTE: skitty

I don't like the *as town* bit here.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:51 pm

In post 34, Skitty wrote:
In post 33, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Wisdom's vote is a good one, but we really need to sort the UT thing out. UT can't be alive at night if he's telling the truth.

:roll:

Because lynching someone who has no effect on achieving your wincon seems like a
brilliant
idea.

I think next we should have a cop claim and lynch him! I mean, he wins with town too! He could be a threat later if all scum are godfathers!

:(

This feels similar to when I was calling you scum in final fantasy and you went kind of snarky, condescending and not like the newbie where you understood why I got concerned with you and where you were surprised when mala voted you.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:53 pm

Hi MS!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #43) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:58 pm

(I still haven't gotten over feeling bad for derailing your wagon day one. I'm just going to blame nati :). )

I'm not a fan of what I've seen from GGg or skitty. Piegami hasn't pinged yet, but I think I picked up some markers from her scum game (also pie maybe!) from serum and steel, so we'll see. I think I picked up a couple for you too!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #44) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Not a fan of bulbazack scum reading people for what amounts to a mafia theory difference of opinion.

Also ooba - my thought is that if major minor were cult he wouldn't stick his neck out like that. I'm guessing the cult leader would be joining in to lynch him to look protown or keep his head down so he'd get a night to convert someone. I just think they'd be more self-conscious.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #45) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:34 pm

In post 174, ZZZX wrote:Holy crap you guys are tricked by UT's gambit as scum...

VOTE: ut

*twitch*

Was this a joke?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #46) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:47 pm

In post 234, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 232, Skitty wrote:Hard boiled.

OK, I remember that now! I was scum with Mara, Syr was mod, and Mala and Bert were town, but yes I remember.

Gods lynching you in that game was so satisfying.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #47) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:12 pm

In post 258, Skitty wrote:Check my iso from that game

I'm not narrowing that any more and I'm not elaborating on that any more

You're not even in that game.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #48) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:40 pm

In post 336, ZZZX wrote:well I claimed because I can.

and I dont know. not to be totally freaking ignored maybe?a few people have been ignoring my posts completely as if im not there. and I dont see my claim bad at any way. it works wifom for the scum team so they get in a state of weither to nk me or not since I am kinda a pr. either way its a win/win situation. if I am not killed then I am assentially an ic alright and if I am, my death aint so bad.

I saw your post and have an idea of what you're claiming. Not sure what it means for your alignment yet though.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Okay I'm more than mentally exhausted by this point. I'll read from page 15 tomorrow.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:46 pm

In post 931, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 258, Skitty wrote:Check my iso from that game

I'm not narrowing that any more and I'm not elaborating on that any more

You're not even in that game.

Meaning, not the one you told nacho it wasn't, but the one you said it was, you're not there.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #51) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:42 pm

In post 937, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:He specifically said that day actions wouldn't trigger it. The dayvig is town.

Unless it's a day sk or a mafia with a day kill.

In post 938, wgeurts wrote:Crap forgot about this again.

*twitch*
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #52) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Yes I did. I just looked again and you're not there.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #53) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 pm

Never mind I think I figured it out.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #54) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 pm

I'm too tired to think, but I'll tell mollie.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (isolation #55) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:02 pm

I have no idea why I'm awake right now.

Notty - I sent mollie several messages for her to look at. I haven't heard back yet though.

Pie - I'm still only a third into the game so couldn't dig into your case. But I do have a question based on something later. Why do you consider someone thinking someone is coaching a scum tell?

Okay back to sleep!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:28 am

okay i have caught up.

@ notty

can you link me the 2 games you are referencing? I believe your claim at this point and you know if there is a town motivated bone in your body I will rip out my own intestines and strangle any1 and every1 who goes after you with them. (I have been watching supernatural for 2 days!) but I am not getting what you are saying so plz help me.

@ japanese creatures

I was in wicked! I was also in graveyard where bro was IC and did not do a thing and abandoned me to wither of old age. so i am not buying what you are selling cos I think there are other ways to discern bro's alignment. ftr i did not vote him in wicked bert did but bam there were like 3 instavotes on him and I was too tired to fight the tide. I wanted those ossy things lynched.

also tammy and I are slooooowly synching up but we are on opposite schedules at the mo.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:30 am

oh ggg.............
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:19 am

In post 1097, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1083, Southern Belles wrote:I was also in graveyard where bro was IC and did not do a thing and abandoned me to wither of old age.

I told you not to lynch AP!

Then everyone ignored me and did it anyways...

erm...I didn't lynch ap/mastina I screeched to high heaven for it not to happen? and have been publicly shaming every town player on that wagon ever since?

catching up now.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #59) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:31 am

In post 1103, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 1088, caledfwitch wrote:
In post 1075, The Goat wrote:Skitty, I would like direct answers to two questions when you return, please.

1) Why did you not answer my question on our board?

2) WTF is THIS?

In post 869, caledfwitch wrote:i think goat is breadcrumbing that hes scum
obvs he asked a question in the scum pt and hes waiting for his buddy to answer him

If you're going to deny that we're neighbors, then this is going to go in a completely different direction.

1. its 4:30 am and i stayed up to do my history homework
bro if you want answers ask ur questions here but clearly you were asking the wrong person (aka ur scumbuddy)

2. u heard me do u wanna fight

Anyone that wants to defend this after this post and response literally breaks my heart. Notscience's posts as an individual were bad enough but then this comes and people still go "maybe notscience is telling the truth!"? No. If you're town, pull your head out of your ass. If you're scum, the only way defending this possibly makes sense is if you're cult to his cult leader, in which case, I apologize because I know that feeling. But if you're not, please take a step back from the game and ask yourself what exactly you're doing.

no, that post looks awful. like really really bad. I was believing notty cos how often does he call on us like did?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #60) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 am

In post 1124, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:It's far less bad, because in this case it doesn't really do much to change the game for them. From here out they'll just play as normal.

Claiming survivor as scum is basically bussing your own slot for no reason, and completely ruins the game for your hydra partner.

if 50 shades of purple ever rolls scum i am totally going to claim survivor. I hope it is in an open game.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #61) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:49 am

In post 1131, The Goat wrote:
In post 1124, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:It's far less bad, because in this case it doesn't really do much to change the game for them. From here out they'll just play as normal.

Claiming survivor as scum is basically bussing your own slot for no reason, and completely ruins the game for your hydra partner.

Can you explain why on Earth they would do what they've done thus far as town? Because I can't.

I know for a fact they're lying, as well. My vote stays.

goat boy i am here and I am listening. where did he say he wasn't in a neighbourhood with you exactly? cos i don't remember that. I actually just remember him not acknowledging it at all which was a bit weird.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #62) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:12 am

In post 1180, shos wrote:that quote looks fuckin' miserable. I mean I stand here and can't help but wonder what the actual fuck. This could be a gambit by two scums, actually. this is the only way I can see anyone has any motivation at all to do anything alike.

shos remember that pact we made after the faith game where we were not going to eat paranoia flakes anymore? well I have eaten some since then as in i have had some royal fuckups lately and it feels like you are not bothering with a bowl but pouring the box down your throat.

lets wait for skitty to get back. I think those japanese creatures are most likely town if not that will srsly fuck up the axis from which I am spinning from.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (isolation #63) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:32 am

@ goat

I think that post looks scummy as hell but cos claed is denying that she is in a neighbourhood with you she is just not acknowledging it which is how I remembered it going down.

if they are being shitty in their hood I think it is largely cos notty (and moi) have played a large amount of games where there was scum in da hood. but having said that I still wanna hear from notty especially what games I am supposed to look at. what are your other thoughts cos I wld really love to hear them. I think you are town by the way.

@ ooba

what music do you like?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #64) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:01 am

In post 1192, Winter Skies wrote:To be honest, goat, it's less a matter of "I think scum wouldn't do that" and more a matter of "I think notscience is more likely to be an annoying distractor and gambit for no fucking reason as town than as scum"

Because I believe, perhaps incorrectly, that notscience finds pleasure in doing ridiculous and utterly worthless things and attracting attention (despite it being negative) as town but hates to do anything at all as scum.

what games have you played with him?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #65) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:17 am

In post 1195, Winter Skies wrote:I don't remember the name of the game(s) I played with him, I just remember the impression it left me was very very negative.

And then I combine that with the meta given from wisdom/nacho that notscience tends to just afklurk as scum.

ray I think you are talking out of your ass here but I wld like to hear from notty on what games you have played together and why they are ignoring goat.

eta: what games have you played together
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (isolation #66) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:40 am

In post 1206, The Goat wrote:People in this game are WAY too apologetic. I usually witness at least one "I'm smarter than you" argument by this point.

wat. I am pretty sure I have stated that I am smarter than every1 that is why I am sheeping nacho.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #67) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:53 am

In post 1215, The Goat wrote:
In post 1214, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 1206, The Goat wrote:People in this game are WAY too apologetic. I usually witness at least one "I'm smarter than you" argument by this point.

wat. I am pretty sure I have stated that I am smarter than every1 that is why I am sheeping nacho.

If you were smarter than everyone, wouldn't Nacho be sheeping you?

why do people miss irony and my sense of humour WHY????
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (isolation #68) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:54 am

goat boy that was me attempting to banter/dance with you
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #69) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:13 am

In post 1220, The Goat wrote:
In post 1218, Southern Belles wrote:goat boy that was me attempting to banter/dance with you

That was me dancing and bantering back.

Don't be mad because my sense of humor is
old and crusty and
drier than yours. ;)

I won't!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:14 am

hehe

I am actually older than you goat
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:16 am

In post 1226, Skitty wrote:
In post 796, Winter Skies wrote:Skitty - Survivor. If one of the Survivors is lying, it's probably only this one.

Btw note that he says lying here but doesnt specify which alignment (granted he then votes me) I think this is kinda sketch tbh

notty wat do you think of his meta argument on you cos I am sus. also you are aware of the deadline that nacho put forth yeah?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #72) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:51 am

In post 460, shos wrote:bro's attack on me coaching is idiotic and scummy. you never attack someone while he's catching up, and even furthermore, coaching a survivor? please

I don't get the argument about not attacking someone while they're catching up. I get it's frustrating. Malakittens once attacked me while I was catching up while claiming that there was nothing for me to read that was worth me catching up on as if I was supposed to know that before I read it. It was frustrating as fuck, but hey people do it.

What's scummy about it?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #73) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:55 am

In post 464, Skitty wrote:BRO the issue with your thought process is that it implies that there's no daytalk (which there is beecasue my hood has it)

And that I wouldn't have mentioned a gambit plan ahead of time as scun

Scum don't coach in thread regardless as much as people think they do.

At my homesite, people accuse people of coaching in thread regularly. Which is funny because we always have day talk. And not just the type of day talk where we're confined to a thread. We're allowed to text, talk on the phone, etc. with our partners there and people still make accusations about scum coaching. And the scum laugh at the accusations all the time because it almost never actually happens.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #74) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:01 am

Oh Okay I found the reference to the second game, I was confused this morning. I'll look for that one.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #75) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:12 am

I agree with Mollie that Major is not a survivor I'm interested in lynching. He seems genuinely interested in helping town.

Pausing on catching up from 22 til after a family thing. If you guys keep posting so much, I probably won't get fully caught up until tomorrow. Not complaining about posting too much because Hi! but yeah.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #76) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:03 pm

I kinda wanna lynch winter skies.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (isolation #77) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:26 pm

In post 1285, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1283, Southern Belles wrote:I kinda wanna lynch winter skies.

im getting that too

aalso
In post 1245, The Will of Heaven wrote:VOTE: tiphaine

What do you think about this instead?

YES PLEASE VOTE: Tiphane

okay.

VOTE: tiphaine death
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (isolation #78) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:47 pm

I was wondering about guy too!!!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (isolation #79) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:04 pm

In post 581, BROseidon wrote:
In post 465, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 413, BROseidon wrote:Also, how the fuck do you not know what placate means.

I don't either

I don't either!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:37 pm

what is pinging u

:?

It's like you've never played with mollie before. I think of all ms players mollie is the most likely to interject anecdotes about theory/animals/players/kids/etc. once in the reckoning she told a random story about her animals that I thought was a code to me that she wasn't really scum reading me but was doing it for show to Scumhunt reactions because I couldn't figure out any purpose why she talked about her animals fighting. It wasn't until mid game when our fighting went epic that I finally figured out she was just telling a humorous story because. I feel like you're criticizing mollie for being mollie here.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (isolation #81) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:08 pm

In post 702, mental somnic wrote:maybe i should just do a mollie and replace out because i'm feeling so offended right now

This is needlessly antagonistic, and I'm guessing this is om because I can't imagine metal sonic saying this. What I don't get is why when your own replace out record and reasoning is not exactly stellar.

I'm pretty sure this argument is over because mollie hasn't yelled about it in a while, but consider this a plea from me to you. I enjoy playing with metal sonic and liked his interaction with me the other night. We are town and if we still think you are town we'll want to work together. Please don't be needlessly antagonistic. Mollie and I were really looking forward to hydraing together and even though I'm behind and were slowly syncing we're having a good time. I want it to stay that way.

I don't want this game to get toxic; there have been too many toxic games lately and I know I've been at fault for some of them. Town has suffered in each of these things and I want to break that trend. I don't want to stir anything up again, so you don't need to defend yourself but when you know someone is easily offended and easily bated this kind of thing feels on purpose. I'm not saying go kumbaya cuz hello it's mafia we're gonna fight, but we can have fun while doing it, yeah?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1300 (isolation #82) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:10 pm

In post 708, The Will of Heaven wrote:And Mollie should probably listen to my read there!

This is gonna be the hydra where I get forgotten about isn't it? :(
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (isolation #83) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:11 pm

In post 1299, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1298, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 702, mental somnic wrote:maybe i should just do a mollie and replace out because i'm feeling so offended right now

This is needlessly antagonistic, and I'm guessing this is om because I can't imagine metal sonic saying this. What I don't get is why when your own replace out record and reasoning is not exactly stellar.

I'm pretty sure this argument is over because mollie hasn't yelled about it in a while, but consider this a plea from me to you. I enjoy playing with metal sonic and liked his interaction with me the other night. We are town and if we still think you are town we'll want to work together. Please don't be needlessly antagonistic. Mollie and I were really looking forward to hydraing together and even though I'm behind and were slowly syncing we're having a good time. I want it to stay that way.

I don't want this game to get toxic; there have been too many toxic games lately and I know I've been at fault for some of them. Town has suffered in each of these things and I want to break that trend. I don't want to stir anything up again, so you don't need to defend yourself but when you know someone is easily offended and easily bated this kind of thing feels on purpose. I'm not saying go kumbaya cuz hello it's mafia we're gonna fight, but we can have fun while doing it, yeah?

the argument is in the past now no need to say anything
mollie and i have been working together since

:)

I just want it to stay that way.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (isolation #84) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:20 pm

In post 728, GGG wrote:
In post 694, droog wrote:
@twoh

thou just said thou'd expressed an opinion on ggg
am i not supposed to count those two posts?
or dost i count them?
because 'tis not much of an opinion etihre way

i'll give thou thy point on skitty
but from mpov if thou'rt scum it doesnt matter to thou if he's 3rd or not
and i have seen nay great evidence on thy skitty push that thou art thinking about this like town

What's with you thous and dosts. They weren't present in your early post and are now.

This is the first post from GGg that I've liked. It's probably because I was just texting mollie about the thous and thys and that he didn't do it in final fantasy.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #85) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:24 pm

In post 733, adorkable wrote:
In post 726, GGG wrote:@adorkable what happened between and . You went from only lynch anti town roles to voting for me. Why the change in theory?

The game was confirmed to have some kind of daykilling role in it, meaning (if it's multi-shot) the claimed survivors don't
have
to be lynched. Way better to leave them to the vig so we get information off wagons while hunting for actual scum instead of sitting on claimed 3p.

That's also the reason we're more willing to end up voting skitty today, because as TWOH and others are saying the claim is kinda sketchy and could potentially be scum. In which case there's actual value to be gained from looking at associative tells and who is on/off of the wagon.

Do you have any opinions on anyone besides zzzx, skitty, and major? What do you think about the twoh-belles-MS interactions?

This makes sense. This is exactly what we did in the reckoning. Lynch scum, let the VIG take care of the survivor. Worked out great.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (isolation #86) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Oh I'll look for that so I don't sound so dumb by spilling my hypothesis that he's doing the thous and doses as a way of purposefully making his posts harder to read so people just give up and pay him no mind. I'll just quietly pick out the briars.

*whistling*
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (isolation #87) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:40 pm

In post 755, Major Minor wrote:@Dramonic:: You're spending an awful lot of time sniping at neutral slots instead of trying to do anything to find mafia. Do you think this will change?

@ooba: I see no reason to work under the assumption of a cult with Untrod Tripod dead. It's certainly possible, as I explained before, but so is a Serial Killer, second mafia faction, and an infinite number of possibilities. UT could be the only source of a cult, or there could already be one. I don't know that it's possible to determine one way or the other without flip or confirmation. Upon reflection, it would seem slightly overpowered if a cultist already exists that can convert people, AND UT could convert people.

I was assuming there was a cult leader in addition. I guess I just figured it's no holds barred here and won't rule out anything because kise said he was interested in his crazy ideas or something like that. I mean I suppose it could be a red herring, but he would have had to know that most players would do exactly what ut did. Unless his crazy plan is to make us chase shadows. Yeah I don't know.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:47 pm

In post 770, TiphaineDeath wrote:The bit about UT drama is terrible and fake, talking about rushing a day when 12 votes are necessary and there were like 3 or 4 on skitty at that point, and a random vote in a random direction on bad logic? Scumposting 101.

Not to mention that arc angel has further said that she is "ok with skitty dying" in an unasked for reads post that leaves her open to easily voting the other survivor and possibly bussing skitty at a later date.

So yeah, skitty and AA are scum together.

Why is providing an unasked for reads post bad?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:50 pm

In post 1311, mental somnic wrote:tammy are you and mollie synced up in regards to tiph or does she have monopoly on the votes right now

She has a monopoly on the vote right now. Where I'm responding to is where I am in my catchup. She's the queen!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:57 pm

In post 773, dramonic wrote:This is like watching a toddler tae kwon doe match.

You made me laugh. You can be town!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:59 pm

In post 778, mental somnic wrote:major minor you'll probably live longer if you spend less time saying why you should live longer
just sayin

also ftr this is me apologizig for my outburst last night, its not the time and place

Oh okay, I'm sorry.

<3
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:13 pm

In post 795, Brian Skies wrote:
Lazy reads. Just be glad I caught up:

Bro - Strong entrance looks town to me.

Nacho - I don't have a strong desire to lynch Nacho yet, which bodes well for Nacho.

AA9 - I've only seen her as a replacement and her posts here are much less defensive and more coherent than I've seen from her. I don't see the issue with the placation and I think Bulba's issue with AA9 is weird. Also, extending the deadline because we can is stupid. Find scum and kill it before half the players stop caring about the game.
*Placate means to make someone less angry or hostile. I had to look this up despite English being my primary language (it's not a common word, Bro).

Mollie/Tammy/NotMala - You don't get to complain about lack of reach outs when you don't post/make a presence in game beforehand. Also, where's Tammy?

adorkable - I liked 535 enough that I'm not concerned about this slot at the moment. I thought the comments about postcount were weird, though.

Bulba - Light townread. Didn't like him calling everything voting Skitty scum, but I can see where he'd think people were trying to taking advantage of the 3p claim.

Mental Blue Thing - Probtown, but I take no responsibility for this read because I don't do touchy feely.

ZZZX - Is he usually this active? I do like some of his posting (barring the UT lynch), though.

Droog - Clowns are creepy. Someone said this was town, and I'm lazy enough to sheep that read for the time being because I don't care about sorting reads anymore. I think his push on Nacho-slot blows, though.

Shos -
How is this slot being coached? And how does this incriminate Skitty?
I don't like his attack on Bro about calling someone scummy while they're catching up. Everyone's free game in my book. I don't really know where I want to put this slot, but he can sit here for now.

PV - In this game but probably won't make a splash until later. So for now, he gets to be my null line.

Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Deathnote - I always want to kill this with fire. I will not be committing to a read here anytime soon. Although, I find his baconstripes really weird and out of place after Event Card Mafia (I think, it's been a while since that game happened).

Johou Shonen Tai Something Something - Pie could be scum. Not confident in this read and will revisit later.

GGG - I agree with Bulba that his early stance regarding the Survivor claims is scummy. I feel that his focus is misplaced for a townie. His reaction towards ZZZX is a little entertaining and might just be bothered scum.

Major Minor - Survivor. More likely to be Survivor than Skitty. I hope this never dies because I believe the claim and it seems willing to work with town.
Skitty - Survivor. If one of the Survivors is lying, it's probably only this one.

Untrod Tripod -
Town-aligned player who turns visitors into cult. Weird role. Their lack of scumhunting and pressuring for a self-lynch feels more like a jester though (I think they would have just claimed if they were a PGO, Bro).
Muk, noooooo! T_T You weren't even in the promotional picture.

Hi Brian! Thank you for missing me!

I have a couple questions. When did you stop doing quote stripe catch ups? (Not that I mind terribly because I hate quote stripes, but I remember that being your thing?)

Have you ever given a read/comment on every player so early in day one of a large before?

Youu say that bulba's issue with aa9 is weird but you give him a light town read and don't mention it in the bulba read. What did you mean by weird if it didn't affect your read on him?

What does dram's survivor is more dangerous than sk thing say about him?

What about zzzx do you like?

What is bacon stripes in reference to death note?

(Mollie expects some things from certain players. Interactions with people she's used to playing with help her read them.)
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (isolation #93) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:20 pm

In post 817, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:O hi. I don't post much on the weekends, as many of you prob already know, but I'm keeping up. Our reads are mostly aligned, and I'll mostly omit those where pie and I don't entirely agree.

reads post:

We generally think that ooba, bulb, shos, zxxxzx, and sonic are probably town. We're reasonably confident Wischo is also non-mafia.

I personally think droog is town here (pie has a null opinion) and dram as well.

Many of those reads are coming from interactions with our scumreads, an early one of which was GGG. I had pegged him as high probability scum fairly early on, to which pie agreed, but I didn't want to pursue it prior to dealing with the anti-town claims (which I'll discuss in the next post). We also find bro and adorkable are highly suspect.

We haven't synced on the rest of the playerlist.

-kagami

Talk to me about bulbazack, ooba, and zzzx.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (isolation #94) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:25 pm

Actually major minors win condition being win with town or mafia might mean the cult is a red herring and it was the only one?

I know it's pointless to worry about right now, but random thought.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #95) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm

In post 827, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 818, mental somnic wrote:cn u walk me through the dram townread and bro and adorkable scumreads?

Adorkable is in part by feels of both me and pie, another part is that the reasons for voting GGG are not the things that I find scummy about him, and look somewhat invented.

I saw this post last night, so I made sure to look out for adorable' reasoning on GGg. I didn't have a problem with it, and am not sure where it looks in wanted. My problem is that a similar complain is not lodged against drama ic.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (isolation #96) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm

*invented
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (isolation #97) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:57 pm

In post 849, Brian Skies wrote:Also, one thing I failed to mention earlier regarding AA9: If someone knows a specific behavior is a towntell for them, is it still a towntell?

Nooooot necessarily, but maybe. It depends on the level of fakeable ness. For instance in final fantasy, that just ended, I believed she was scum because she wasn't as forceful in her town tells. (What did you mean by weird if it didn't affect your read on him?I just had a sentence describing what they are but deleted them. :p )

Anyway, I'd have to know what you're looking at specifically to tell.

For example, like I know what faraday's biggest town tell for me is, and he has consistently read me correctly for several years, but it's something I haven't learned to fake yet.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #98) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Ebwop: disregard that question in the parentheses. I'm on my iPad and accidentally pasted something I'd copied in a previous post and somehow ended up in that post.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #99) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:13 pm

In post 855, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 851, Brian Skies wrote:Your Adorkable/Bro reads are interesting to me, especially considering Bro was oddly sensitive towards Ooba regarding Adorkable. Bro doesn't really feel like he did in AoT because his play there was oddly wacky and scummy coming from him.

the main parallel I'm seeing is that of specious or otherwise manipulative argumentation

if you remember from that game, a lot of the arguments he was pushing weren't actually correct and were generally very shallow. he also heavily relied on this in NY167. on the other hand, in my experience with town BRO, all his arguments were *very* rock solid and logical. the coaching point reads as an example of this

I also thought it was weird that he brought up Wicked, bc if you look at his Mala case from that game, he had a lot more on Mala than what he has here and the arguments he had were a lot better, and it doesn't make sense that he would believe his coaching argument here with the same amount of conviction that he believed in his Mala case from that game. I think it comes from more of a scum-seeking-approval mindset than a town-trying-to-figure-things-out mindset. there are other posts that gave me similar vibes

there's some other things I think are individually scummy, which will have to wait until later bc no time atm. I'm also taking into account that BRO's scum play in AOT was probably the most obvious scum play I've seen, so I'd expect his play to generally be better than that.

I'm specifically waiting to comment on broseidon because I know you've written a case, but him bringing up wicked is a post I liked a lot. It felt spontaneous. I mean I was the mod of that game so I was kind of living that too. I didn't think his mala point about the hydras was that strong, even though I knew he was right, but I can see him getting frustrated if he thinks he's right here for a point no one understands and can see the writing on the wall if you will. It feels like a realer reaction than in tales of, which I shouldn't bring up because I still feel bad for disbelieving the emotional meltdown, but I can see it.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:18 pm

In post 868, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I only thought of this now, but UT wouldn't have claimed that day actions were ok if he were a jester, which apparently occurred to no one.

In post 20, DeathNote wrote:I think jester is a bit risky, the odds of there being a day kill mechanic in this game are really high.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:54 pm

In post 1035, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 1028, Southern Belles wrote:Pie - I'm still only a third into the game so couldn't dig into your case. But I do have a question based on something later. Why do you consider someone thinking someone is coaching a scum tell?

it's not someone thinking someone is coaching per se. it's essentially just specious argumentation. the argument falls apart bc with a shos/Skitty team shos has no reason to yell at Skitty for claiming survivor _after_ Skitty actually claimed, since it wouldn't actually help him any, but he's conveniently ignoring that and instead acting like they're scum bc there's "no town motivation" in shos' statement.

I think it's just as likely shos' comment was just an offhand remark; town don't necessarily do 100% town motivated things all the time, so acting like they do feels misguided at best and completely contrived at worst. I also think his conviction about it is completely misplaced.

Maybe it's just a difference in experience. I said before my experience at my homesite with people making coaching arguments, so I tend to just ignore them. I'm also a little lenient on people picking up on quirks early game because early game and I've had someone tunnel me twice at my homesite because an offhanded joke during rvs was interpreted as a signal to me that they were my traitor.

(I haven't read your case yet because I'm trying to get caught up with the game, will comment later when I have more time)
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 pm

In post 1327, mental somnic wrote:hi tammy! i sent you a private message to your main! <3

Okay!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:07 pm

Caled's trolling or whatever she's doing is the worst kind and she should stop.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:24 pm

In post 1168, mental somnic wrote:Goat and shos are my strongest townreads

</3
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:49 pm

In post 1271, The Goat wrote:
In post 1263, The Will of Heaven wrote:He prolly is, goat.

Do you have any other reads?

No.

Not yet. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this one. This is the way this went down in my head:

Skitty1: "I'm a giraffe! Look at me! I'm harmless and tasty!"
Me: "Hi! Wait. What? What the hell are you talking about? I don't think you're a giraffe. We're hanging out together, and I'm a water buffalo...are you pretending to be a giraffe and trying to catch a lion?"
Skitty2: "Water Buffalo? I don't know you, Water Buffalo. Hey, everyone! That water buffalo looks like he has lions for friends!"
Me: "Huh? Wait...WHAT?"
Me: "Everyone, I'm pretty sure that Skitty2's not telling the truth here...me and the "giraffe" are hanging out together privately...
Skitty1: "Yes, and you fell right into my trap! YOU'RE A LION! HA!"
Me: "What?"
Skitty1: "See, if you weren't a lion, you wouldn't have believed I was a giraffe!"
Me: "But...I DIDN'T believe you were a giraffe..."
Skitty1: "Then why did you automatically assume I was trying to catch a lion?"
Me: "Because that's the okay thing that made any sense!"
Skitty1: "I'm not sure I believe you."
Me: "Crazy-ass giraffe wannabe...."

Thank you for making me laugh near the end of this marathon session.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:01 pm

In post 1317, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 817, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:O hi. I don't post much on the weekends, as many of you prob already know, but I'm keeping up. Our reads are mostly aligned, and I'll mostly omit those where pie and I don't entirely agree.

reads post:

We generally think that ooba, bulb, shos, zxxxzx, and sonic are probably town. We're reasonably confident Wischo is also non-mafia.

I personally think droog is town here (pie has a null opinion) and dram as well.

Many of those reads are coming from interactions with our scumreads, an early one of which was GGG. I had pegged him as high probability scum fairly early on, to which pie agreed, but I didn't want to pursue it prior to dealing with the anti-town claims (which I'll discuss in the next post). We also find bro and adorkable are highly suspect.

We haven't synced on the rest of the playerlist.

-kagami

Talk to me about bulbazack, ooba, and zzzx.

?

~~~

I am caught up, mostly. I skipped the bro case in order to get current, but it's late and I'm beyond tired with cotton for a brain as promised I'd tend to things elsewhere, so that will wait until tomorrow. I need to read a couple Isos and talk with mollie about a few things and I'll give some other thoughts later. Oh I back our TD vote, it's been awhile since I've played with him but I was pretty decent at reading him some time back and he's not hitting the notes I remember from town him.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (isolation #107) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:05 am

In post 1349, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1339, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 1331, BROseidon wrote:1) piegami's case on me continues to be bad, as explained by multiple other people.

lol

I would like to know why anyone thinks the overdefensive attitude in this post comes from a town player

(this isn't strictly true, either, given the only person who actually took the case apart so far afaict is Nacho, and he said he didn't _really_ think the case was bad, but regardless. Om seems to be onto it)

mollie also called it bad.

And calling me "overdefensive" when I addressed your case in pretty much the minimal way possible...

I think it is bad. it reminds of the case (ironically) that penny made in wicked. I want them to read graveyard and see how you are capable of going all apathetic EVEN WITH IC STATUS and then get back with me cos you abandoned me to
not die, ever with scum trying to nk us twice
wither of old age.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (isolation #108) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:21 am

asking obvs question here

why

they are pretty town. misguided, but town.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:40 am

In post 1355, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1354, Southern Belles wrote:asking obvs question here

why

they are pretty town. misguided, but town.

ftr im pretty sure sonic and i both agree that piegami isn't town just yet

okay. can you walk me through this?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #110) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:02 am

In post 1367, Piratecat wrote:I'm ignoring you bro.

god
damn
it
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:05 am

om has descended into rap possession mebbe we shld lynch him.

or mebbe we cld just lynch td.

eta: this what i mean about ninja posts.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #112) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:03 pm

In post 1415, mental somnic wrote:the rudeness level of this game is 175% above norm

stop being rude om
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #113) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:05 pm

sonic!

well i never
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #114) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:20 pm

deathy dearest remember when we argued about who was to walk on the outside on the side of the road cos you are gentlemanly like that but i won COS I AM OLD AND MORE EXPENDABLE???

yeah I am feeling none of that right now I kind of want to shove you into oncoming traffic.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #115) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #116) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:58 am

In post 1446, The Will of Heaven wrote:arc is town

absolutely nothing escapes inspector wis! Image
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1468 (isolation #117) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:02 am

In post 1451, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:My current probably not scum list looks like this:

1. The Goat
4. dramonic
8. mental somnic (Metal Sonic + Om of the Nom)
9. ArcAngel9
10. ZZZX
12. Southern Belles (pirate mollie + Tammy)
13. Skitty (caledfwitch + notscience)
14. Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai (Kagami + pieguyn)
15. droog
17. The Will of Heaven (Nachomamma8 + Wisdom)
18. Bulbazak
19. ooba
23. Major Minor - survivor, not town.
24. shos

Some of those are lower probability than others. The Goat being town is somewhat dependent on speculation. I think Droog and sonic are likely co-aligned, and I'm putting that alignment as town.

-kagami

kagami why do you have dramalama as town?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #118) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 am

In post 1467, The Will of Heaven wrote:If it's so obvious why are you not fighting her wagon?

cos we are not lynching her. I am not worried unless she has more votes than I think she does. really solidified what were town leanings before. I feel like td has run away and is hiding and is trying to lurk out his wagon. he has not done 1 thing that convinces me that i am wrong here and i don't think i am so I might have gotten my d1 mojo back!

what do you think of bulba? I have him as unsure.

@ mod: a vc wld be great right about now.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:25 am

In post 1469, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I think I said it earlier, but I thought his stance on how to treat survivors was a more objectionable than I'd expect scum to take.

see i disagree with that. I think dramalama's stance is more natural and current of the era he hails from. I have a very different view of indies and I am actually surprised that I am not having to fight so hard cos usually I do and I always lose. so i am not quite sure what to think about that unless no1 wants to argue with a nacho/mollie/tammy/wis/you and pie front not even scum which I can't blame them. dramalama fits with site meta and I wonder if when he first took it he didn't expect to meet with resistance but now feels like he has to follow through.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (isolation #120) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:13 am

In post 1476, DeathNote wrote:I agree arc is town but i also confirmed that nothing she says is worth anything.

I disagree. i think she being very genuine and something that I have noticed is that arc has really good gut instincts. in maniacal street she named all of the red scum team in 1 post early. she is right, she is lynchbait material and has a hard time articulating her reads in a convincing way. people vote her cos of style over over substance a preference and I hate that. and i don't think people shld be so ready to dismiss her.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (isolation #121) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:02 pm

In post 1312, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 770, TiphaineDeath wrote:The bit about UT drama is terrible and fake, talking about rushing a day when 12 votes are necessary and there were like 3 or 4 on skitty at that point, and a random vote in a random direction on bad logic? Scumposting 101.

Not to mention that arc angel has further said that she is "ok with skitty dying" in an unasked for reads post that leaves her open to easily voting the other survivor and possibly bussing skitty at a later date.

So yeah, skitty and AA are scum together.

Why is providing an unasked for reads post bad?

Tiphaine Death could you answer this please?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #122) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:20 pm

In post 1344, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:Hi Brian! Thank you for missing me!

Hi! You done repeating similar comments I made in my lazy catchup reads list?

Well if we're seeing the game similarly that's a good sign!

ws wrote:
In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:When did you stop doing quote stripe catch ups? (Not that I mind terribly because I hate quote stripes, but I remember that being your thing?)

It's a recent change, but it's always been my more natural playstyle in games that I'm caught up in and not disengaged from (see my first on-site Newbie game, Mismatched Mafia, Anything Goes, Through the Looking Glass but that was mostly experimental, Advance Wars, and some other large normal game I was in). The original move away from my spamhappy playstyle has and always will be a direct response to Guyett in Mismatched Mafia (reading his post made my stomach drop, that's how sick I felt during that game, and I still feel bad thinking about my play there). The baconstripes were a way for me to comment on a lot of things in one go as I was catching up in a game I was disengaged in. After Saki Mafia, I had a brief discussion with both Muffin and Mollie and one of the things both of them said to me was that it's hard to remember me in games. Based on feedback from Magua and Muffin in Event Card Mafia, I felt my baconstripes were a large contributing factor to this and looked to change it (starting with Through the Looking Glass).

Ah, okay. And you're calling them bacon stripes, I was confused about that earlier. The reason I asked is one of the things that I was suspicious about not science with in final fantasy was because he did this huge quote stripe wall to start the game with when he'd made a comment about not liking walls elsewhere. The play style change bugged me and I didn't question it. I wish I would have.

ws wrote:
In post 1316, Southern Belles wrote:Have you ever given a read/comment on every player so early in day one of a large before?

I dunno what it is you're looking for, but I'm just going to give you an index reference of my games (I actually spent a little over an hour making this and putting pretty post links before accidentally closing my tab T_T ). Reads lists have always been a way for me to put my thoughts out there so I can look for interaction and because I don't keep notes in my games. I think the answer to your question is yes, but I don't always do it. Larges I've been in include Picking Simplicity, Anything Goes, Streetracers, Epic Mafia XD Game of Greatness, Xenosaga, Advance Wars, Tales of You, Georgetown II, Event Card Mafia, Graveyard Shift Mafia, and Through the Looking Glass (in order of appearance below).

Spoiler:
As Town
My First Game - Yup, had an early reads list. Post 1. Post 2.
Mismatched Mafia - Had an early reads list. I was reading the Shiny Hydreigon heads separately. :lol: Post. I dunno if I had one afterwards.
Room of Doom - Weak early reads list where most of the participating players were actually scum. Post.
Viscon: Sacrifice - Weird reverse-lynch setup where throwing out reads were a bad idea, but I still had an early reads list. Post.
Picking Simplicity - A game I got disengaged with pretty quickly. I fell behind and couldn't catch back up. T_T Post 1. Post 2. Post 3 (in the spoiler tag).
State Farm Mafia II - Reads lists were my coping mechanism to get me through this game. In this game, I learned that scum love to bus. Post 1. Post 2.
We're on a Boat - Post 1. Post 2. Kinda sorta post 3. Sad face final reads list before my inevitable mislynch.
Marriage in Mafiatown - I hated this game and was happy when I ended up suiciding on scum-Nati (who I thought was town but was secretly hoping to be scum). Post.
Anything Goes - Mostly an early reaction test, but the adjustments at the bottom were, for the most part, serious. I don't remember having reads lists afterwards in that game.
Mentor and Mentee - I dumped all my thoughts in the thread because I didn't like the general activity in the game. Post.
Viscon: Desert Kingdom - Early reads list with me crumbing lovers with Nati. I mostly threw reads lists in our neighborhood.
Street Racers: Las Vegas - This was a really odd game for me. I replaced out, then replaced back in mid-Day 1. I didn't even bother playing the game again until Day 2 and wasn't caught up until Day 3. The funny thing about this game was that AP suspected me for having really accurate reads despite not participating for most of the game and not being fully engaged at times (the thing is I had read and reread the entirety of the game sans Hannibal/ETL interactions at least 5-6 times, doing a reread every night phase). Post 1. Post 2 after replacing back in. First reads list after catching up on Day 3.
The Epic XD Mafia Game of Greatness - A game I was invited to play but couldn't handle with my gameload. Reads list scattered in my weak iso.
Attack on Titan - I edited in my reads list and breadcrumb (one of many) of Dan being confirmed town at the bottom of the post. Post.
Xenosaga - To be fair, my early reads list was mostly a response to me nearly getting speedlynched on like page 7. Probably the most terrifying experience I've had on this site (even though I was egging it on). Post.
A Normalish Micro - Don't think I had one in the game thread. But I had a few in my neighborhood with Nacho/Mastin.
Gerrymander Mafia - I had one that legitimately resembled Mollie's reads (and it was why I thought she was town that game). Post.
Nightmare Mafia - I was originally planning on not bacon-striping this game. Things didn't work out. Post 1. Post 2.
Advance Wars - I actually blatantly refused to give out a reads list at one point in this game because I wasn't in the mood. I did have one in the neighborhood Night 1 (consider this kinda early considering it only took us 72 hours to mislynch Varsoon).

As Town Replacement
Newbie 1441 - I replaced in with heavy PbPA (I actually tried to replace in at the end of Day 1, but Zaicon didn't see my PM in time). The game somehow turned into me WK'ing town-Notty. Post 1. Post 2. Post 3.
Old-Timey Mafia - Heavy analysis on replacing in. I already had reads before I PM'ed for replacement. Post.

As Scum
Cash Cabd - This was a weak emulation of my townplay from my first Newbie game. Post. Nacho was onto me.
Viscon: Crossroads - Was being a lurkfuck because I knew I could get away with it. I dunno about the main thread, but I was giving Desp reads lists in our neighborhood.

As Scum Replacement
Mewbie 1442 The Second - A combination of me emulating my entrance in Anything Goes and Newbie 1441 (because why not?). Gif was my first choice for a nightkill before he replaced out. Post.

Red Gyarados Games
Tales of You - Was town. I really thought I had one this game. I guess I was just imagining things. Notty and I were taking turns leaving the other one out to dry in the middle of nowhere (I wasn't interested in playing this game as town). We did peg the scumteam once we decided to sync up.
Saki Mafia - Was town. I mostly took the lead in this game. I had an early reads list. Post.

Games where I throw a lot of reads in early bacon stripes
Georgetown II - Was town. Replaced out after Day 1.
Event Card Mafia - Was town. I may or may not have thrown out a reads list in this game. But I know I was throwing out a lot of reads in my early posts.

Other Games
WSOB- Was town. Don't think I gave out a reads list until Day 2. Still bitter about getting speedlynched (at least my death confirmed the Roleblocker).
Rows and Columns - Was town. Don't remember throwing out a reads list but I did peg scum that town never bothered to lynch.
OChem Mafia - Was town. If I had an early reads list, I don't remember it.
AA Mafia - Was town. Should have replaced out of/never signed up for this game (was a little burned out at the time). I spewed out reads in the twilight after my mislynch.
The Darkness Within - Was town. Don't remember ever throwing a reads list in this game.
Pick Your Power X/Y - Was town. Don't remember ever having a reads list, but I did have an early townblock made up of the players who bid 4 with me (there were like 6 of us I think?).
Summer's Promenade - Was town. Don't think I made anything resembling a reads list in this game (dance partners was about it, I think).
Graveyard Shift Mafia - Was town. I might have had one. Don't remember.
Through the Looking Glass - Was town. Don't think I had an early reads list.
House M.D. - Was town. I was actually really excited for this game but I lost interest and replaced out when I couldn't get back into it.
Newbie 1550 - Was town. I was site-flaking.
Shitty Joke Smalltown II - Was scum. Don't remember having an early reads list. I think this was just a weak emulation of my general town play.

Wow, that was thorough. There's a tell that says scum will feel the need to give a read on every player early in a large to look busy and thorough. It's sometimes accurate, though it's been a long time since I've seen it in play, but it's also completely play style dependent.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (isolation #123) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:29 pm

In post 1345, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 1322, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 849, Brian Skies wrote:Also, one thing I failed to mention earlier regarding AA9: If someone knows a specific behavior is a towntell for them, is it still a towntell?

Nooooot necessarily, but maybe. It depends on the level of fakeable ness. For instance in final fantasy, that just ended, I believed she was scum because she wasn't as forceful in her town tells.
(What did you mean by weird if it didn't affect your read on him?I just had a sentence describing what they are but deleted them. :p )

Anyway, I'd have to know what you're looking at specifically to tell.

For example, like I know what faraday's biggest town tell for me is, and he has consistently read me correctly for several years, but it's something I haven't learned to fake yet.

I dunno what you're talking about regarding the bolded.

I made the comment because I think she started hard OMGUS'ing Bulba after someone mentioned she's typically defensive.

The bolded was an iPad mishap. I somehow copied a sentence in my previous post to you and when I deleted my original post, copied it into this post.

What I was trying to say is that I had put a list of her town tells that she didn't show in the previous game and that she tried to fake some of her town behaviors but they came off fake and not as forceful. But then I deleted the list of town tells because I'd rather people not know what I look for when I read them.

In final fantasy, she got over defensive as scum, but not as over defensive. But I was telling mollie what I really liked was the post where she said "go fuck yourself". That was nothing at all like she was as scum in that game.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (isolation #124) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:37 pm

This is Tammy. I told her the other night I was unsure of bulba and she agreed. He's one of the iso's I need to look back over and want to talk to her about.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #125) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:56 pm

In post 1414, The Will of Heaven wrote:
And hi Tammy!

bout time!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (isolation #126) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:20 pm

Pie - I'm getting ready to read your bro stuff and comment but when you come back will you tell me why you guys have ooba, bulbazack and zzzz as town?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1505 (isolation #127) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:00 pm

In post 1503, Winter Skies wrote:

In post 1492, Southern Belles wrote:Well if we're seeing the game similarly that's a good sign!

Not really. That only works when you say it before I do. Or if you say something I'm thinking that I haven't mentioned. Repeating another person's observations/opinions is sketchy because that's how Shiidaji beat me in my first game.

What would give you the idea I was repeating anything you said?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #128) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:23 pm

Testing.
Anna - "That's no blizzard, that's my SISTER!"
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #129) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:05 pm

In post 956, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:OK, fully elaborating on the BRO read

so the first thing I want to address is his initial stream of catchup posts (-). I, more or less, hated it because if you factor out all the theory and setup spec, you are left with essentially nothing. it's, save for one post, 100% theory and shit about the setup, and then he announces 2 town reads at the end, one of which (TWOH) was left unexplained.

now, you might say "setup spec is null", but in this context, it's scummy. why? there is a very distinct lack of scumhunting anywhere in here at all. it is a very basic tactic to comment on irrelevant things, or poke at things here and there, in order to appear like you're doing smth when you're really not. the reads he did give at the end weren't particularly telling either way, but I think that if he was town here, there would likely be more focus on explaining reads and trying to extract information from players here, as opposed to doing nothing but talking about the setup and only devoting a few lines to actual play. the only other sign of him scum hunting was him poking at ooba/adorkable, which by itself is meh.

As an early game spammer that often posts nothing really relevant early, I don't get concerned when people aren't doing a whole lot of scum hunting early in the game. But I've looked over that portion of the iso several times to see if I see what you see and I didn't see essentially nothing. And normally, I'd probably agree with you on the setup spec being bad, but the nature of the game and the nature of the claims that were outted early are going to lend itself to talking about the setup. I know there are some players here who tend to focus primarily on working out things with the setup, and when there are complicated setups even I spend more time than I typically do focusing on setup spec.

pie wrote:
In post 180, BROseidon wrote:Gonna do some maths.

In post 184, BROseidon wrote:I'm thinking that there's a 60% chance UT is telling the truth, 35% chance he's a jester, and 5% chance he's scum.

By those odds, Dayvig strictly dominates a lynch, which has a higher EV than not lynching if we assume jester is non win-stealing. If it's win-stealing, not lynching is stronger.

I'll deal with sorting the details of that if/when it becomes clear we don't have a dayvig.

Regarding the survivors, I'm fine leaving them around for now. Vig should go and clean them up, though; no reason to potentially hit a town PR when NS has basically said that he's going to do nothing and just sheep the largest wagon all game.

Early town reads on Bulba and Heaven slot. I agree with Bulba that AA9 is sketch, but AA9 is also always bad like that, so I'll hold off there.

I really didn't like this, in particular. it doesn't seem like it's coming from a mindset of trying to figure anything out; if you look at the reasoning he was using, most of the conclusions are pretty obvious, and I don't see why it was necessary to introduce the math into it. it should really be common sense not lynching a jester is more optimal than lynching if it's win-stealing. I feel like it's coming more from a scum-trying-to-gain-approval mindset with all the shiny numbers as opposed to actually trying to accomplish anything.

I can see your point here, but regardless of his alignment (unless he's cult maybe) he would be trying to figure out if UT was telling the truth. I don't know Broseidon's play well enough to know if he does the math stuff usually. I do know people who try to solve mafia based on number and probability evidence, and that just goes over my head so I glaze over it.

pie wrote:
In post 226, BROseidon wrote:
In post 223, droog wrote:like broseidon's entrance

<3

In post 240, BROseidon wrote:Also there's certain people I want to post who aren't posting and it makes me sad :(

I didn't like either of these posts. neither of them add anything to the game; they are more posts that I feel are coming more from a scum-trying-to-gain-approval mindset as opposed to a town-trying-to-figure-things out mindset.

now, this isn't much of a tell by itself, but it is part of a long pattern of posts that make me think his play this game is coming from a consistently scum mindset, so in that context I think this is relevant. there are more posts that give me similar vibes down the line.

The first post is something I often do but I was interested in the second post because it was the type of thing that pinged me in AoT that I let go of. But in that game the playing up was way more pronounced. I hadn't shown up yet and he said:

BROseidon wrote:Also Tammy needs to get her ass in here and obvtown up so she can lead. Towns without structure suck :/

Which is more along the lines of what I consider scum-trying-to-gain-approval mindset.

pie wrote:
In post 425, BROseidon wrote:
In post 421, shos wrote:

skitty, why did you claim this? don't you know that survivor is a policy lycn?

Holy shit the coaching.

VOTE: Shos scum flip here is basically confscum Skitty ^_^

In post 434, BROseidon wrote:From a town POV, there isn't an incentive for understanding the reasons of Skitty's claim. If he really thinks that a survivor claim = policy lynch, he would just, y'know, push the lynch and not really care about any sort of "whys"

this is the second sign of scum hunting in his ISO. as I said, I absolutely fucking hate this. it is a completely specious argument. it is an argument he made bc he was looking for stuff to comment on, saw this, and thought he could easily attribute scum motivation to it in a way no one would contest.

however, if you actually think about it, it doesn't hold any water, for one basic reason. this so-called "coaching" happened _after NS claimed_. what the fuck does scum shos have to gain by "coaching" NS in that matter after he claimed? it's not like NS can just go back and retract the claim later and not expect to get policy lynched into the fucking ground. what he claims is "coaching" does not actually do anything to serve a shos/NS team and it would instead just make them look bad.

however, he completely ignores this and instead tries to spin it as "no town motivation". he is not actually looking for scum motivation in the way shos handled it.

this is typical scum behavior. it is a basic scum strategy to push arguments that are objectively true on a surface level, bc they *look* really good and are hard to defend against. he _knows_ this play from shos is really just a result of him acting in a stupid way and nothing more, and thus that he has no _real_ defense for it. so he just ignores the fact there isn't *actually* any scum motivation and instead keeps pushing on the fact that most town players wouldn't screw up and act that way.

Nacho has already told you that Bro was right in that it didn't make any sense for how shos responded to skitty. Sometimes the argument itself doesn't make sense and is thin but that doesn't mean the resulting conclusion isn't correct or sound. At the time, it looked like skitty was caught scum, so in that light shos' post to skitty looked suspect. Interpreting it as coaching may not be technically correct because of the reasons you provided, but it doesn't mean that shos' response was supposed to be regarded as town minded because coaching is unlikely. Anyway like I said before, I take coaching arguments with a grain of salt and don't tend to pay attention to them because scum don't coach in thread, even when there isn't day talk, but it sure as heck doesn't keep people from making those connections and defending them.

pie wrote:
In post 829, BROseidon wrote:I'd like to know what games pie is referring to because I can only recall AoT and imperishable night. Also what your are referring to when you say we think alike because our only games together are AoT, earthbound, and xenosaga, none of which would lead me to that conclusion.

Also calling me scum for 1-linering is effectively calling me scum for existing.

this, by itself, is not particularly telling, but the last sentence is more specious argumentation. I never called him scum for 1-lining; I called him scum for 1-lining and setup spec'ing to the point of having no *actual* scumhunting. the point here is that he wasn't actually scum hunting, not just posting one-liners.

Well I mean what was said was this:

In post 827, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
Bro was pie's catch that I agree with to an extent. He felt like bro's entrance was one-linery and lacking in the sort of scumhunting aggression that he had seen in other games. He points out that bro feels like his AoT self, which I don't really remember well enough to be able to agree with. I mostly just feel like bro and I tend to think alike about a lot of things and that it's odd that he didn't come up with a similar suspect list.

The one-liner was definitely brought into it and as it's his play style I can see him picking up on that. It's like when people accuse me of being scum for walling and blah blah, I tend to pick up on the huhness of the wall accusation because it's such a part of my play style that people should know better.

pie wrote:
broseidon wrote:
You're also misrepresenting the Mala case. That Mala case wasn't a super rock-solid case in anyone's eyes but my own - fuck, everyone in that game let Mala get away with soft-CCing me as a conftown role because they thought my case was so thin.

(For reference: the read on Mala in that game was b/c she buddied a bad question of Mina's on page 2 or 3 that concerned hydras in a way that seemed slightly off, and her over defensive response led me to figuring out that she was scum with 2 hydras)

this post is bad bc the accusation of "misrep" is completely out of place.

I said that BRO's Mala case in Wicked was a lot better than his coaching case here. this is, pretty undeniably, true. moreover, I said BRO's arguments when town are generally rock-solid and logical (which btw is a huge difference from the kinds of specious arguments he's doing here lolol). this is, also, pretty undeniably true.

To be fair Pie - I think you are misrepresenting the Mala case a little, well not necessarily the case but the manner in which it was received. You're using hindsight evidence that Bro was right in a previous game about something that people in that game probably, if they would use your same terms, was a specious argument. Again, I was the mod of that game and knew he was right when he was making it and was still thinking it was a weak point. I still think it was a weak point because I don't think that Mala was necessarily being defensive about the fact that she had hydra partners and that was the point of the question. I think she was asking a question that made her look like she was scum hunting (and a point another townie brought up as well). I think in that case Broseidon was right for the wrong reasons, and the case was not sound to begin with. Even after he elaborated on his case, which came after some time and many posts, people still dismissed it and took her soft ccing him over his claim and lynched him instead.

bro wrote:
now, I could potentially see him thinking his case was good when he was actually in the game, but then after going back and looking at it again thinking it wasn't. that'd be fine. but let me pull this up again:
In post 442, BROseidon wrote:Oh my god this is gonna me Mala from Wicked mafia all over again isn't it >:C
it is obvious that he (correctly imo) continues to think his case against Mala was correct. so I really don't see why he thought I was implying otherwise. I'd like for someone who disagrees with me on this to tell me what they think his thought process here actually was.

I think you're misunderstanding him here. In that game, he correctly identified scum by nailing them on something that noone else agreed with him for and in large part got him lynched, even though he was the main character and the strongest pr who was confirmable. It's a sore spot for him; that game was in large part lost because town didn't understand/ignored his argument and lynched him over scum. When he says "oh my god this is gonna be Mala from Wicked all over again isn't it" he's not saying that his Mala case was wrong, and he's not implying that anyone thinks his Mala case is wrong. He's saying that people are going to ignore him here like they did in that game because his argument looks wrong/specious/thin whatever and worse case scenario he's going to end up getting lynched for it and be yelling in the dead thread because noone listened to him.

I mean that's how I interpreted. Am I misunderstanding your interpretation. And gods know I don't want to derail you too much here because I'm not the best reader of Broseidon and I didn't realize you were right about him in AttackonTitan until day two when he jumped down my throat for wanting him to explain his role interaction with kthx after Brian claimed informed townie and he tried to claim I was role fishing scum for it, but I also know I spent the entirety of Tales of You convinced Bro was scum when he wasn't, so I am willing to listen. I'll look through the games you posted later. I have a family thing tomorrow night and then a funeral to go to on Saturday, so there's no chance I'll be able to get to it before Sunday at the earliest.

But one more thing about the over defensive thing. I do not think over defensiveness is a scum tell. People are over defensive sometimes especially if they think there's a bad case written about them. I know I have a tendency to get over defensive if someone even suggests I could possibly be scum, so that kind of thing doesn't really win me over unless they have a record of only behaving one way as one alignment. (I am working on me, but I fail at it a lot) I thought for sure the way he reacted to being run up day one in Tales of was a scum tell because it was so different from the way he reacted to being run up in Wicked, and I was wrong there, so I'm not sure it's something that's very solid.

I cut out some things that I've already commented on, but let me know if I missed anything or you want to talk about anything. Also I thought that Nacho brought up some good points I didn't want to repeat to make this any longer than it already is.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #130) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:09 pm

In post 1458, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1414, The Will of Heaven wrote:Bro, I don't think that vote was very good!

And I disagree! Shocker :roll:

Seriously though can you explain the town-motivation that writing a bad meta case, followed by claiming it's not a meta case, then continuing to tunnel for no discernible reason is? Because I'm having a hard time thinking of anything, whereas the scum-motivation in that is fairly obvious.

And you. You know that Pie tends to write cases and tunnel. And he tends to use meta to do it. I know you've seen him tunnel because he tunneled on Mastin in Tales of right along with you.

What is his scum motivation to come into the game and write up a huge case and try to get you lynched and garner so much attention? The only only reason I don't have Pie as 100% town right now is because of the good show he put on in Serum and Steel but even then it took him some time to warm up to demanding answers from people on why they weren't lynching his preferred lynch.

The only scum motivation I can see for doing this is to get you mislynched so that his credibility is completely shot and people don't wonder why he's still alive at endgame. But I don't think that's plausible.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #131) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:13 pm

Basically Bro I think you're pulling a me and feeling a bit persecuted and thinking that the case on you can only come from scum but I think you should take a step back.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #132) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:21 pm

In post 1518, BROseidon wrote:I don't think a case on me can only come on scum.

I have a good history of reading mollie correctly, despite the fact that there was a period of a year where she scumread me and wrote cases on me literally every game. Figuring out who on you is scum and who is town being dumb is one of the biggest assets someone can have as town, since it makes being a scum-designated mislynch much more risky for scum.

I agree. People think I omgus a lot, and okay sometimes I do, but a lot of the times I'm trying to scum hunt the attacks on me.

I'm not saying in general you think a case on you can only come from scum. I'm saying that in this instance, I think you're colored by the case on you. I don't see the scum motivation you do in it.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #133) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:23 pm

When you say AoT, do you mean Tales of?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1531 (isolation #134) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:24 pm

or Anything Goes?

You were scum in Attack on Titan.

pewit: OH! I get what you're referring to.

Never mind. Carry on.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #135) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:29 pm

In post 1518, BROseidon wrote:I don't think a case on me can only come on scum.

I have a good history of reading mollie correctly, despite the fact that there was a period of a year where she scumread me and wrote cases on me literally every game. Figuring out who on you is scum and who is town being dumb is one of the biggest assets someone can have as town, since it makes being a scum-designated mislynch much more risky for scum.

those cases were legit.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #136) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:35 pm

I honestly don't know what to do about notty. if it were anybody else I wld say lynch them but I don't understand wtf they are doing it just seems suicidal if they are scum.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #137) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:40 pm

In post 1543, dramonic wrote:Actually
unvote
vote: major minor

I'd like to assume a smart vig will shoot Skitty.

EDIT: Yes, because we have boatloads of information about the nature, frequency and parameters of what killed UT.
Maybe you should go pick flowers and let your peers take care of winning the game.

Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #138) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm

In post 1554, dramonic wrote:I'm trying to be nice, but this is like beaning someone coming out of an AA meeting with a bottle of 20-year-old scotch.

^butthurt about no1 really wanting to lynch who he wants lynched which whom is claimed indie.

reminds of rainbowdash in adventure time! :lol:
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #139) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:18 pm

WHO WAS SCUM
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #140) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:13 pm

UNVOTE:
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #141) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:22 pm

drama can you plz explain to me why you think lynching major is a better option than lynching skitty whom you also think is indie?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1575 (isolation #142) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:31 pm

In post 1572, mental somnic wrote:cn u pls explain to me why you just got off a good wagon

SSSHHH....
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:12 am

In post 1666, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1664, The Goat wrote:
In post 1662, mental somnic wrote:boy
you're really doing a good job at flushing the lurky lurkerpants out of hiding right now
i mean its not like skitty hasn't posted for two days despite this pressure

What pressure?

exactly

I think I'm being patient and reasonable, but I'm sure as hell not gonna say, "aw, Skitty just decided to disappear...I might as well forget the whole thing." What would you do in my shoes?

i would just put most of my attention elsewhere
there is literally zero point in focusing all your attention on someone who doesnt appear even when pressure is on them
when the skitty wagon was at it's high point ns was still lurking, caled was still lurking
there is not a single good reason for you, or anyone in the game to stall your content for a lurker
i dont care if you keep pushing it in every post but until you actually start doing things that are productive aside from lurker pressure im not gonna get off your case about it

I 4 1 am not okay with the lurking especially with their softclaim of being something else other than what they claimed to be!

will you plz not antagonize my townread tia
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #144) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:04 am

hey mod: can we plz have that vc?!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (isolation #145) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:27 am

In post 1734, Southern Belles wrote:

I am just going to tirelessly post this until i get 1.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #146) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:45 am

In post 1778, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 1734, Southern Belles wrote:

I am just going to tirelessly post this until i get 1.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (isolation #147) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:53 am

metal. have a seat.

can we both agree that heavens are town and that activating wis's tunnel mode is largely antitown? yeah? k thanks.

is kise still in california that might explain the delay
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (isolation #148) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:06 am

In post 1810, mental somnic wrote:okay

i give up

i am going to hug mollie or something

wisdom really is beyond help

I don't think bulba is an easy read even tho he was caught out early in playing cards. I thought he was scum in maniacal ny game too but I cldn't get it past nacho. I can't explain why I think he is scum or why I think he is town his posts just appear clear to me but I think it is cos he is a giant nerd and I think he is amazing and love him for it. I am unsure here and it is the first time I have been truly stumped by him.

eta: ffs xposts and my computer is stuttering
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1836 (isolation #149) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:10 am

In post 1812, The Will of Heaven wrote:Unofficial VC:

Skitty: 4 (GGG, The Goat, Bulbazak, TiphaineDeath)
TiphaineDeath: 3 (mental somnic, Skitty, Winter Skies)
AA9: 2 (adorkable, Major Minor)
Bulbazak: 2 (AA9, TWOH)
TWOH: 1 (droog)
BROseidon: 1 (JTS-T)
DeathNote: 1 (GuyInFreezer)
JTS-T 1 (BROseidon)
Major Minor: 1 (dramonic)

Not Voting:
DeathNote, Espeonage, ooba, PeregrineV, ZZZX, Southern Belles, shos

thanks! I thought more votes were on td.

VOTE: td

eta: the next person who ninjas me draws back a bloody nub
eta2: as of now mental and bro have bloody nubs
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1845 (isolation #150) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:14 am

In post 1814, mental somnic wrote:hey mollie
it's om
talk to me about espeonage's negative utility soft-claim
why do you think espy claimed it and wgeurts didnt?

frankly I am trying to figure out if this an alt of a specific player but I am waiting for tammy.

what wld be the scum motivation for doing that given what era heralds from?

eta: jesus christ you people never shut up
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1851 (isolation #151) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:17 am

In post 1824, Espeonage wrote:Andrius would be proud of my posts so far.

I have a hydra with andrius! I love him.

why wld he be proud.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #152) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:23 am

In post 1829, Espeonage wrote:I hope the girls are scum. I want to yell at Tammy.

we are not scum and you will probs never ever get us lynched in this game! so you can rest assured at night. :wink:

eta: how are guys even able to post like I literally cut off your hands to nubs so that you can't
eta: I swear to god 1 more ninja post and I don't even
eta: espo thing is on the list even if I like his vote
eta: wtf is wrong with you people
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #153) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:27 am

In post 1849, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1845, Southern Belles wrote:
it's om

frankly I am trying to figure out if this an alt of a specific player but I am waiting for tammy.

not sure if there's a scum motivation
i think espy is town
do you agree with me on that?

leaning that way.

and wis I know that!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1862 (isolation #154) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:29 am

In post 1850, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1845, Southern Belles wrote:
it's om

Tammy can sometimes read me. Hand it to her when you get a chance.

as far as you go yes, I will. but I am not going to stop playing the game.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (isolation #155) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:21 am

I super duper skimmed, but actual reading will have to wait for later.

Pie - I'll look at your posts and respond on Sunday probably, maybe tomorrow.

Hi Espeonage! No, you don't get to yell at me, but that's still one of my funnest fake scum fights ever!

I have family coming in soon and a funeral to go to tomorrow. I'm not sure when family are leaving after the funeral but I probably won't have any time for this game until they leave. So, I'm handing the reigns over to Mollie until I get back.

Try to be nice to each other y'all!

eta means edited to add
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #156) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:23 am

I mean she's always had the reigns, but she's got it all now!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #157) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:37 am

I'm just going to harrumph if people continue to call me mollie even in a post that I mention mollie's name which means it's obviously not a mollie post. Now i know what it feels like when everyone else ever hydra's with me.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #158) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:40 am

your reads are off to we are super duper obviously town, so is will of heaven (mollie assures me this is nacho town and I'm going to let her have it for now), and metal is town too!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #159) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:58 am

In post 1894, droog wrote:
In post 1889, dramonic wrote:Jerk

?
i dont mean personally

In post 1890, Southern Belles wrote:I'm just going to harrumph if people continue to call me mollie even in a post that I mention mollie's name which means it's obviously not a mollie post. Now i know what it feels like when everyone else ever hydra's with me.

most of the suspicion on your slot
at least as i remember from 30 pages ago
was aboutmollie

not calling you mollie
((i did read your post))
im saying molie is the scummy thing about your slot

and I am scummy exactly...for what reason?

and i am taking what you say with a grain of salt since you said I made the most sense in autumn serenade where you were scum. like no1 says that about me ever.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #160) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:55 am

In post 1903, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:@ooba, you win a <3.

@pirate mollie:

In post 1587, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:actually I'll read graveyard shift tomorrow bc I'm tired as hell right now, but one question I had immediately,
@mollie: at what point in the game was BRO being apathetic? I wasn't able to pick up on where, although I admit I only looked for like 5 minutes

are you being srs.

he was fucking apathetic the whole entire game was destined to die by d3 did mostly nothing and did not help me in trying to organize town when we were outed lovers with sven (I outed our role for nothing! what a waste altho we did absorb 2 nks as commuters. not that it did much good.) and let town (and opportunistic scum!) lynch mastina/ap on a fucking fake cop turned fake lyncher's target when I had been screeching from the rafters that they were scum since d1. I HAD NO HELP

so don't come at me with fucking petty bullshit when you say you only spent like 5 minutes on the game which probs means you looked at activity levels and mebbe iso-ed bro when I fucking spent a lifetime in that game cos we couldn't die, w/o help and it fucking pisses me off just thinking about it.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #161) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:17 pm

In post 1913, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:er

I literally just said I hadn't taken a proper look at the game yet and that it was a quick observation I got from just glancing at it. I want to know exactly what parallels you're seeing in between this game and that game so that I know what to look for when I do sit down and check it properly. -.-

cos I can't feel bro at all inside my head. and what I am saying is that is not a scumtell cos he was the freaking IC in that game and I didn't feel him there either. capisce?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1919 (isolation #162) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:16 pm

In post 1918, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 1914, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 1913, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:er

I literally just said I hadn't taken a proper look at the game yet and that it was a quick observation I got from just glancing at it. I want to know exactly what parallels you're seeing in between this game and that game so that I know what to look for when I do sit down and check it properly. -.-

cos I can't feel bro at all inside my head. and what I am saying is that is not a scumtell cos he was the freaking IC in that game and I didn't feel him there either. capisce?

the thing is, I agree with this. I have never said, nor do I think, that him being apathetic is more likely to come from scum. plus, I was _in_ a game where he was town and came across as very apathetic (he actually wasn't, but it def looked like he was).

what I don't like is what he is actually doing while he is here. he's been here, and somewhat engaged, but I haven't liked most of what he's actually did. he is posting, but there is almost no _actual_ scum hunting in his posts.

this, in my eyes, is different from him being apathetic. so I want you to help me look through this and point to where you noticed a lack of scum hunting or relevant content from him in that game; cos I was able to find a bunch of points where he made good observations after glancing at it for so much as 5 minutes, even if he was disengaged with the game, and in the game I had where he was apathetic, he still made good observations there, too, despite not being a presence.

let me know if I'm misinterpreting smth since I'm kind of bad at explaining this

I don't think you are misinterpreting and I think I get what you are saying. I didn't feel like he did any meaningful scumhunting in graveyard but I am coming from a position of feeling mostly alone in that game and it took mastina/ap lynch for people to finally listen. he was mislynched in wicked too (bert!) and I do not think he is that easy of a player that you can surface meta cos that is what it feels like you are doing. I am probs speaking from my own private idaho here but that is just my opinion. he isn't quite in thorella/majiffy/mastina/sometimes nacho/kuribo/dgb/ap range but he is pretty close
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #163) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:18 pm

In post 1915, droog wrote:also you made a lot more sense in serenade than you are rn

thats cos you knew my alignment. that is why I said in the pt to reck "droog is saying I make sense he is scum isn't he!" cos no town player ever thinks I make except for nacho, who gets me.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (isolation #164) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:49 pm

we are not lynching nacho/wis.

my word is law in this.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #165) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:07 pm

In post 2021, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2019, Southern Belles wrote:we are not lynching nacho/wis.

my word is law in this.

hey
mollie
we dont have to lynch him
despite me wanting to
but getting him run up might be more gleaming on his alignment
i dont think its a good idea to be this confident on him
im getting really really bad vibes from the slot
and i have been all game

you can read nacho 100% from our interactions. and me for that matter.

is nacho ignoring mollie? scum
is mollie ignoring nacho's wagon but giving up a paltry resistance? scum

are we scum in this game? no. look at our interactions. ffs nacho even said in a game that you can discern his alignment through our interactions. he is hard defending me he does not do this as scum.

but there is more

can nacho read tammy? yes
can tammy read nacho? yes
is this even questionable? no

we have that slot as town.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #166) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:09 pm

I will shriek and dedicate my life to spamming this thread if you people are going down this road.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (isolation #167) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:12 pm

In post 2043, Espeonage wrote:All this talk of reading nacho as town and yet wis is scummy as all hell. Maybe they have two role pms.

mebbe you have a scum role pm cos it sure looks like you do!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2052 (isolation #168) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:20 pm

In post 2046, mental somnic wrote:mollie if you want to call wischo town without a doubt then help me see that through my own eyes
because i cant blindy trust other players who claim to read people 100%
thats why im disagreeing with arc right now

do wanna list of games so you can see for yourself or do you want me to talk you through it?

I can say all of this after mislynching him once in too many heads and vigging him in playing cards. he can't fake emotion it is his achilles heel, and every1 always misses it. you people are going to spend your time with wis and you will like it cos 1 thing I can say about wis is he DOES get around to obtaining results. give that slot space.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (isolation #169) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:20 pm

In post 2050, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2049, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2043, Espeonage wrote:All this talk of reading nacho as town and yet wis is scummy as all hell. Maybe they have two role pms.

mebbe you have a scum role pm cos it sure looks like you do!

Go for it. I need to die before I get investigated anyway.

plz investigate this
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #170) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:29 pm

In post 2055, mental somnic wrote:get nacho to post more then
i really dont want to deal with wisdom, and i think he's scum
and your attempts at meta arent going to help change my mind

it isn't my meta, it is what he says about himself.

people will sometimes drop the veneer let truth dangle before your very eyes. I found this out the hard way and continue to sometimes make mistakes. but I am pretty sure this is not 1 of them.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #171) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:33 pm

In post 2058, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1852, Espeonage wrote:
In post 1851, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 1824, Espeonage wrote:Andrius would be proud of my posts so far.

I have a hydra with andrius! I love him.

why wld he be proud.

Read my iso and you might pick up on it. Someone will work it out at some point. Until then the less said more than what I've already said the better.

This is more than relevant

okay. I am not sure what I am supposed to pick up on. idg why you are all softclaiming "DON"T INVESTIGATE ME YO!!!!"
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #172) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:35 pm

In post 2060, Espeonage wrote:
In post 2059, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2055, mental somnic wrote:get nacho to post more then
i really dont want to deal with wisdom, and i think he's scum
and your attempts at meta arent going to help change my mind

it isn't my meta, it is what he says about himself.

people will sometimes drop the veneer let truth dangle before your very eyes. I found this out the hard way and continue to sometimes make mistakes. but I am pretty sure this is not 1 of them.

Then you will understand we have to form our own reads here.

okay. form your own reads cos I am really not seeing a solid basis from where you are coming from wrt them.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #173) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:26 am

In post 2079, ooba wrote:
In post 2076, Winter Skies wrote:Also, if your basis of not wanting to lynch Nacho hinges on "he's a good player and I don't wanna risk losing him," then you might wanna go find some guts or reconsider how you want to go about your lynches. Because only so much flowerpicking can happen before some serious shit starts to go down in a game.

Is this directed to me? I read TWOH as town. I never said "he's a good player and I don't wanna risk losing him."

ooba help me. the temper tantrum that i threw in graveyard over ap/mastina getting lynch will pale in comparison if nacho/wis get lynched like it will be epic and every single person on that wagon will go on the LIST. this isn't just a player that i know well this is a player that I know inside and out and talk to either on the phone or via text several times a week. we have spent HOURS talking about mafia like 1 of earliest convos back when we first became friends went for 6 hours!

if you people want to see how easy it was for me to pick up on nacho look here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=25693

19 fucking pages but I pegged nachoscum in his first post and it was NOT a lucky guess it was his timing and the feels which is something you people don't understand cos your all beep boop and live inside your heads and not your hearts. what is really baking my noodle is that i finally have a chance to work things out with wis as in I think he is town and I am unlikely to backpedal on it and we have been feuding for over 2 years and i am telling you this healing needs to happen. I adore wis and he knows that that is why I am on such a hair trigger response with him its cos I care about what he thinks of me. shut
up
about what you THINK about what you know about these players cos i doubt you have ever tried to understand them the way that i do. just shut up and leave the lone and let the scumhunt in peace.

and the reason i am so passionate about this is cos of how I love this hydra; I am literally falling in love with tammy. I have always felt sisterly towards tammy that is 1 of the reasons why the reckoning was so hard! this is a chance for us to start anew.

I am done ranting now I guess. will probs take a little space for this game I think I need it.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (isolation #174) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:38 pm

I really don't care esurio my love whther or you like meta or not cos that is how I play! this is our first forum game together, now you will understand why I drive some people nuts . you got to know me first IRL so you will have a different perspective but still.

waiting on tammy to get back. I might switch to bulba I just think td is scummier but i am going to talk to tammy. I think right now td is trying to lurk out his lynch.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2251 (isolation #175) » Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:00 pm

I know I said I'd be back tonight, but I'm going to put this off another day. I've been at funerals, memorials, etc all weekend and I'm beat.

Pie-I'll look at what you wanted me to tomorrow.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (isolation #176) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:00 pm

In post 2394, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:>Nacho pushes Bulba for a bad AA9 scumread
>Bulba proceeds to immediately declare AA9 town
>while continuing to push AA9's case was BS

also @MS, Skitty is as conftown as an IC for reasons you're not picking up on and you're being so anti-town by doing this that I almost want to say you're scum for it. I honestly think you'd know better than to spam "lol Bulba is town" constantly without having any reason behind it, except for one possible scenario (which still wouldn't mean anything in terms of Bulba's alignment), which you told me wasn't the case anyway.

okay so we need to talk here cos I wld like to think i am pretty good at picking up special tells but notty claimed survivor and caled screwed up that slot from my perspective but the times that I have seen when peeps try to move back and forth between an indie claim and a town it has nearly always come from scum so help me out here. I have been waiting for notty to produce and he simply isn't and this seems like more of scum notty than town notty but indie claim and I have no idea what that looks like cos I have never seen it so if you cld explain this piece I wld greatly appreciate it!

he has done this as town and I wanted to lynch him every time but he putting himself in an indefensible position by claiming indie but there is no follow up so i am kind of feeling like there is no follow up after then dropping a heavy softclaim that is town. I want a follow up! and I don't like I am being unreasonable here.

@ notty cld you plz follow up tia? it wld help big time.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2410 (isolation #177) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:12 pm

I don't understand pie's hard-defense at all. I donnae get your hard defense of bulba either if you want to know the truth. he hasn't dropped a towntell for me yet.

eta: ffs
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #178) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:15 pm

lets take a breather.

who is staying in the background <---- can we look at that plz?

eta: <3 okay
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (isolation #179) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:25 pm

okay so brian skies, perv and guy have less posts than the mod.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #180) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:34 pm

In post 2415, mental somnic wrote:hey mollie
its om
to break up the sonic stream of thought posts thats been goin on for the last like 12 hours

has zzzx's absences changed your read on him?
i think he's slipping away out of the focus

zzthing is not even a blip on the radar.

I am feeling lately (and I play larges a lot and I am personally getting tired of this trend) that there is this huge divide between the lurkers and active players. <----- unhealthy dynamic IMO cos it gives scum room to hide. why is this happening? scum seem to be hiding in the lurkers and I am trying to figure why this is happening and why this sometimes escapes town, emp's upick large game and the reckoning come to mind.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #181) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:47 pm

In post 2423, mental somnic wrote:ok mollie who do you think is the scum lurkers?

its almost like i never said I thought notty was lurking!

but I am supposing you mean of the 3 I pointed out! and I am unsure I am going to have to look cos off the top of my head I can't remember anything that they posted.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (isolation #182) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:47 pm

In post 1582, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:hi Tammy <3
there's really only a few things I want to talk about. mostly with his first catchup. I'm wondering what you're seeing there bc while there are a few reads in his first catchup, there wasn't much of a focus on scum hunting at all. it was like 1 post about scum hunting and the rest was all setup stuff, and he didn't go into much detail about his other town read (TWOH). I'd like if you could point me towards what you're seeing bc I haven't been able to see it yet.

I'm not sure if this is really relevant anymore, so sorry if I'm talking about stuff that has been settled, but I'm trying to get back into the game.

Spoiler: bro's catchup posts
In post 158, BROseidon wrote:

Vig this pls kthx.

In post 164, BROseidon wrote:
In post 68, Bulbazak wrote:@Wisdom: He could be telling the truth, which is why we should lynch it and not leave the possibility of a cult open.

Wait.

If UT's role is actually in the game, you DON'T think there's a possibility of a cult?

In post 165, BROseidon wrote:(Outside of UT's role, that is)

In post 166, BROseidon wrote:
In post 71, ArcAngel9 wrote:UT, Why are you doing this so early.

:facepalm:

In post 167, BROseidon wrote:
In post 78, GGG wrote:
In post 57, Bulbazak wrote:If you're wanting to lynch them because they claimed survivor, that's a policy lynch. If they have other actions (besides the claim) that makes you think scum, then by all means, enlighten us.

So if we choose not to lynch a claimed survivor who has committed to vote the largest wagon. We get to Lylo and the survivor votes the towniest person so the remaining scum jump on to win. How is this not be the outcome? And if this is the outcome how is it not better for us to lynch now.

This doesn't even consider the possibility of lying. Which does exist.

So can you explain how keeping this person alive benefits the town.

Really the correct play is a vig shot, but that requires us having knowing we have a vig shot.

In post 168, BROseidon wrote:
In post 96, Skitty wrote:Multiple survivors with different win conditions isn't a surprise to me in the least

:facepalm:

In post 171, BROseidon wrote:
In post 103, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 99, Major Minor wrote:
In post 93, Bulbazak wrote:P-edit: @Major: I don't see the contradiction between the two roles.

You don't see a contradiction between two roles, both being survivors, having different win conditions? Why can I only win with town/mafia, but Skitty can win with any alignment?

Given the possibility of cult, no I do not.

Do you and Skitty really believe that Kise would include two survivor win cons where one strictly dominates the other?

In post 172, BROseidon wrote:Like, it would be one thing if the two win cons in question had partial to no overlap.

It's another thing where one player just gets outright screwed over.

In post 176, BROseidon wrote:
In post 121, Untrod Tripod wrote:SOMEONE is dumb enough to target me tonight. We do NOT need to introduce a cult to the game

Back to the "there's probably other cult floating around somewhere in this game if you aren't trolling us" point.

I actually liked these. I get that they're mostly dealing with the claims/setup spec but it reminds me of the way he and Bro dealt with the pgo claim in anything goes. I remember them interacting with me and my reaction to the pgo claim and coming out of it with a scum read on me. (I was scum, but essentially they scum read me for mafia theory, which was kinda frustrating >_>). It felt like he was trying to figure people out based on their claims and reactions to the claims.

johou wrote:
with the misrep, I'm not sure if I got my point across right (and sorry if I'm misinterpreting your point here, let me know if I am). that exchange from BRO and me basically went like this:

BRO: "this is gonna be like Mala all over again", aka affirming his case on Mala was good.
me: "BRO's case on Mala was good"
BRO: "^ misrep bc no one else thought my case on Mala was good."

now, I see what you're saying about how no one listened to him, but that wasn't what I said to him. what I was saying was that in a vacuum his Mala case was more structurally sound than his shos case in this game; it didn't have anything to do with how it was received, so I have no idea what the thought process behind this really was.

I do see what you're saying here, but I don't think "this is gonna be like Mala all over again" was him affirming his case on Mala was good. I think he was saying, noone else is going to listen to me because they think my scum read is based on shit. (FTR, I do think he thought his case on Mala was good because I've seen him still point out the point and he talked about it in the dead qt, but I don't think that was his point in saying that.)

So, if he was saying it from the pov I think he was then if he's thinking everyone else is going to think my scum read is shit then you saying the case was good would lead to his response. Meaning he's thinking none's going to listen to me again. You say the case is good and he's still in the mindset of none's going to listen to me.

I think this whole thing is a bit of a sore spot with him, and I do get what you mean, but I also know that Broseidon takes pride in his accuracy in catching scum, or at least having on average better reads than most (Tales of you aside, *snort*), and I also know that he gets frustrated that people don't listen to him, tend to mislynch him, and then ignore his reads after he's dead.

So what I do think is that you guys were having two different conversations, and I think he's being too bullheaded to see your pov.

johou wrote:

I'm seeing what you're getting at with the rest of your points besides those. at this point, I'm taking you/Nacho's reads into account, but the one thing I absolutely haven't been able to get past no matter how hard I look is the general amount of specious arguments - which, even if I ignore the one about shos, there's still a lot of. it's even worse when you factor in the complete lack of legitimate arguments (and I don't count the shos one for this, since even if the conclusion was ok the actual argument itself was structurally invalid). I still haven't read graveyard shift (it should come after this post!) and I'm hoping that'll give me some insight into his general lack of doing anything this game.

At this point, I'm a thousand? posts behind, and haven't had a chance to talk to mollie since friday, so I'm not sure if you still feel this way but after I get caught up, I'll look back at this.

johou wrote:
what are your thoughts on ? Kagami thinks his focus on TD feels extremely narrow; he claims the wagon on TD makes no sense, but doesn't put up a complaint with any of the people on the wagon or divine a sensible explanation for it. I don't like it for basically the same reason, and also bc the logic behind it ~again~ isn't very good - it's entirely bc of TD doing things that match one town game, with no attempt to divine motivation for any of it. on top of that there's absolutely no interest in all the meta stuff everyone else is bringing up that points to TD being scum.

Did you mean a different post? If I'm interpreting was ELI5 means, he's asking someone to elaborate on the TD case. I'm not good with text speak, so if that's no elaborate then what does it mean?

Also, this is a long time ago, and I don't know if things got better, but this is something I will keep in mind as I catch up.

~~~

There's no way I'm going to get current tonight, but I'll get as far as I can. I just realized we have 10 days until deadline, and we're already at an almost 100 page day one. If we could agree on a lynch sooner than later, that would be swell because I really don't see the posting slowing down and we really don't need a 200 page day one.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #183) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:29 pm

In post 1585, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 1502, Southern Belles wrote:Pie - I'm getting ready to read your bro stuff and comment but when you come back will you tell me why you guys have ooba, bulbazack and zzzz as town?

we liked ooba's early push on GGG. most of the reads we developed early came from the scum read we had on GGG at that point. I also liked the way ooba was calling attention to the Skitty wagon being scum driven bc I agree with him there and it'd be counterproductive for scum to call attention to their own wagon. I *think* I also liked the way he stayed off Skitty instead of taking advantage of them (which further backs up the procession into thinking it was scum driven).

The skitty confidence weirds me out. Skitty literally claimed survivor and then said he wasn't doing anything. I have no idea why anyone would have thought that was town at that point. I'll be working on piecing together the skitty puzzle; mollie still isn't sure what he's talking about, and I started reading some stuff but got behind do to stuff and not sure when I'll be able to get back to it. But the skitty confidence is eeeeeeeengh. He literally just got fooled by skitty in final fantasy where he spent most of the game lurking, so I have no idea why he would so hard town read skitty when he claims he's going to do the same thing he just did as scum. If ooba is scum, I'm going to say that skitty's wagon was actually town driven and ooba was hoping to scum hunt off of it as a distraction if it had gone to lynch.

johou wrote:

we liked ZZZX mostly for the way he came out and said he had a reason for scum having day talk and then softclaimed. I also liked the "if he lives past D1 he lives the entire game" re: UT bc it looked really worried and paranoid in a way I'm used to feeling as town.

I have a thought about the claim thing that I don't want to say anything about.

But, I hated his thing about UT being a scum gambit. Even accounting for the fact that I've been scum partners with UT and modded him as scum and couldn't imagine him personally doing a scum gambit like that, I just don't believe that anyone actually believed that was a scum gambit. A jester gambit, sure, but scum? It looked to me like he was going overboard on scum gambit as a reason to push him. I mean I realize that noone needed a reason to push him because he claimed cult, but that's also why it bugged me. It just looked out of place and awkward.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #184) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm going to bed. I'll pick up from 71 tomorrow.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (isolation #185) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:07 pm

In post 2480, Bulbazak wrote:I just got done playing Mastin's Unbalanced Bastard Mini, and Sonic showed very little interest in finding scum or posting much in general. I compare that to the Marvel large where he was just as manic as he is here and very vocal about his reads. I know that he can town read me very fast, and that when he does, he will not let it go.

okay well i say go look at organic chemistry where metal spammed the shit out of that game! what do you think about that?

@ pie

well if you have nothing to say then i have nothing to refute. metal is absolutely correct! notty got lurky like this in pvz. I had to pester the daylights out of him and mala and kuribo had to threaten to put their murdercock on before they did a thing. what you are effectively doing is giving them an excuse to not do a thing plz stop doing that!

can we plz just lynch some1 before I die of old age. i am at that stage where I am willing to compromise cos y'all aren't even remotely listening to tammy and I.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #186) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:18 pm

I mean really perv, td and zzthing are doing absolutely nothing and are getting away with it. goat boy is MIA, droog has disappeared, elric bros hasn't even checked in yet i don't think, winter skies isn't around and right now it looks like town are eating its cos they have nothing else to do its like this dynamic never changes no matter what I t to do and I am tired of it. can we plz try to consolidate here cos it is beyond time that we do so and just stop with the infighting tia.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (isolation #187) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:26 pm

In post 2496, Metal Sonic wrote:I think I would have another perfect scum win in organic chem if not for the badass tracker

you got overconfident and retarded in that game. I told you I was going to get tracked and that it wld shake out our entire team and you ignored me and sent me to do the nk
against my permission
it was fucking obv that etl gave the tracker to vezo and that he was going to track me and oh look it went down exactly as I said it wld you fucked your team over don't even pretend otherwise metal!

I still love you but sometimes you need to calm down and stop trying to play 1 man solo all of the goddamn time you do this no matter what your alignment is!
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #188) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:28 pm

In post 2498, Espeonage wrote:I am totally down for a flash lynch on PereV

I cld go with this! I can't remember a thing he has said like I don't even know if he is on v/la or not.

@ mod - can we plz have a list of all the v/la's and when they will return?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #189) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:18 pm

In post 2505, mental somnic wrote:I learned many things from that game! Not just chemistry ! :)

<3 me too!

do you know why I didn't get on the pt during the night round? cos i was wondering if there was some weird variant that cld track me to the pt if I posted. <----- like I was that paranoid about the tracker. but in hindsight that was retarded and i shld have gotten on and checked in and pointed out etl's and vezo's crumbs. I am truly sorry for that.

I need to do an iso on perv to make sure he is v/la I don't wanna lynch him w/o him having the availability to claim.

also I am slightly tipsy right now and losing steam.

eta: drama why is perv a terrible lynch is he v/la at the mo that will save me from having to look it up
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #190) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:50 pm

OH MY GODS.

I'm on page 71, and 30 pages later you're still having this conversation?

Bulba's probably town, can this end now, please and thank you.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2553 (isolation #191) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:57 pm

In post 2545, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 2542, Southern Belles wrote:Bulba's probably town

explain

Because he reminds me of myself when I've been really sure of a town read in the past.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (isolation #192) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:02 pm

In post 2556, Elric Brothers wrote:I like Wis tho

-Xay

He's town too, but they're caught up in this apparently never ending argument of

Why?
Because.
Why?
Because.
Why?
Because.

ad nauseam.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2564 (isolation #193) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:06 pm

In post 2559, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 2553, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2545, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 2542, Southern Belles wrote:Bulba's probably town

explain

Because he reminds me of myself when I've been really sure of a town read in the past.

i dont understand this

what townread is bulba sure of?

mental sonic remind me of when I've been super sure of a town read.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #194) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:12 pm

In post 1827, mental somnic wrote:i dont think the mod lied in any role pm??
even tho its bastard mod i dont think its that kind of bastard

In the advertisement post in the large queue he answered yes to the question that included mod lies.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2575 (isolation #195) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:19 pm

In post 2569, The Will of Heaven wrote:@tammy
ok so why is bulba town

At the moment, I'm going on Mental's conviction on him being town.

Mollie told me that you guys wrote a case on Bulba and wanted to know my thoughts, which I will give when i get to it.
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2577 (isolation #196) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:27 pm

In post 1868, ooba wrote:
- I'm pretty amazed I haven't got a town read on Southern Belles yet.

Why are you surprised you don't have a town read on me considering the last game we played in you got so convinced I was scum when I wasn't that you made vca's and colored my name in in red?

But, more importantly, can you explain why you had skitty as a town read at the start?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2582 (isolation #197) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:35 pm

In post 1901, ooba wrote:
In post 1900, dramonic wrote:What about the whole survivor gambit lie thing?
Maybe its my earlier read biasing me - but I actually believe the entire lie-gambit thing.

But why were you town reading him when he claimed survivor?
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2584 (isolation #198) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:54 pm

In post 1971, Winter Skies wrote:This is my personal read list with a couple notes regarding what I know of brian's thoughts - his reads and thoughts will have likely changed since then at least in part.

Town reads (no particular order for any group):

GGG - nothing about his posting stands out as a good example of why I think he's town. It's just that none of his posting makes me think he's scum, and his posting has been consistent. The consistency bit makes it edge him into my town reads.

Null:

Southern Belles - Brian told me that he can't read molly and that he might be able to pick up a read on tammy come day 2/3. I flat out can't read them. Something feels off, but Brian told me that molly always feels a lil off to him. Shrug.

Why is consistency town for you?

(Day 2/3 are the better days to get a read on me!)
Southern Belles
Southern Belles
Goon
Southern Belles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #199) » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:10 am

In post 2577, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 1868, ooba wrote:
- I'm pretty amazed I haven't got a town read on Southern Belles yet.

Why are you surprised you don't have a town read on me considering the last game we played in you got so convinced I was scum when I wasn't that you made vca's and colored my name in in red?

But, more importantly, can you explain why you had skitty as a town read at the start?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”