Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Guys guys, I didn't read anything after page 4 :D

But I already wanna lynch many people :(

WHAT DO???
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's not a contest. Post less and post useful shit. If that's in your abilities anyways.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

GGG, they're both plausible, and they're both anti-town.
That is the dumbest vote...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's okay bby, I'm here for you <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 337, The Will of Heaven wrote:In other news, not liking dramonic. Nothing of essence in his posts.

Im gonna assume that's wisdom?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have 5 (now 6) posts, most of which are one line long.
Could you be any lazier?

Any survivor claim should be treated directly as a scum claim and culled. Also fuck you UT :(

vote: Skitty
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't want UT to be a cult-recruitee thingidoodad.
Duh?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

vote: skitty
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 515, Major Minor wrote:That's still not an anti-town role. My role is not inherently anti-town like, say, a Serial Killer or mafia faction. Suggesting it's a valuable thing for town to use shots on me is not a very town motivated suggestion unless you're claiming you believe me to be a serial killer or mafia faction (or cult).

lol
Survivor is
significantly
more anti-town than SK.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Who the fuck is part of this hydra?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Oh you're not a hydra.
I see!
Yeah no, shut up <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 527, Major Minor wrote:*facepalm*

I guess your
contempt
is as bad as I feared. -_-

ftfy
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

Vigging is for uncertainties.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:01 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 621, mental somnic wrote:because
dram is scum
and im thinking tiph is scum too

dram moreso because he's continued to be a useless fuck and is obvs parking his vote on an easy wagon
tiph moreso due to weird gut vibes that i am disliking and also vote parking

Parking my vote on scum is an easy wagon, yes.
OH THE HORROR!

In post 661, The Will of Heaven wrote:And do you notice you're ignoring people for pushing both survivor claims because "survivor, policy lynch" while not scumhunting elsewhere? Have you noticed you still haven't addressed our case on Skitty for why they are scum and not survivor? Did you even know that existed?
Does Skitty being mafia as opposed to survivor change you vote?
No?
Then who gives a fuck? It's D1, we have nothing to go on and you're berating people for voting scum on the WRONG reason <_<
In post 662, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 660, GuyInFreezer wrote:Tinfoil theory: skitty is a cult leader.
I dont see survivor claim coming from scum for no damn reason and the early survivor claim with intending to do nothing is just sketchy.
Hes either CL or SK. He doesnt seem to be afraid of vig threats so hes prob a bp too.

CL would make a very very large amount of sense, actually.
If there are 2 cults in this game there will be words between me and Kise after this game *_*
In post 702, mental somnic wrote:maybe i should just do a mollie and replace out because i'm feeling so offended right now
Maybe you should stop being a whiny bitch and play the game.
In post 732, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 730, GGG wrote:or major

why major?
Because Major is also a survivor claim. Silly question
In post 733, adorkable wrote:
In post 726, GGG wrote:@adorkable what happened between and . You went from only lynch anti town roles to voting for me. Why the change in theory?

The game was confirmed to have some kind of daykilling role in it, meaning (if it's multi-shot) the claimed survivors don't
have
to be lynched. Way better to leave them to the vig so we get information off wagons while hunting for actual scum instead of sitting on claimed 3p.
Baby don't do this to me. I need you right now :(

That's also the reason we're more willing to end up voting skitty today, because as TWOH and others are saying the claim is kinda sketchy and could potentially be scum. In which case there's actual value to be gained from looking at associative tells and who is on/off of the wagon.

wha...
There is value to be gained regardless of what skitty flips. Associative tells if he flips mafia, Ignore list for people saying survivors arent anti-town if he flips survivor, blacklist if he flips town :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:04 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 745, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 741, Major Minor wrote:I don't see why we would lynch me prior to the phase before endgame (LYLO? MYLO?).

Don't bother wasting resources on me unless we get to the point where you guys are actually afraid that leaving me alive will hurt the town. But if we focus on ACTUALLY LYNCHING MAFIA MEMBERS instead of setup speculation, emotional childfighting, and survivor lynching... we won't ever NEED to lynch me.

I won't advocate your lynch/kill as long as you continue to be a boon to town.

qft.
That's why I'd lynch him today if it was doable.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:18 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 749, Major Minor wrote:Hey, dramonic, do you not speak English well? I'm not trying to be rude, I just sometimes think when I read your posts that maybe you don't really understand?

Oh, my english is fine mate, I'm just being snarky. TWoH is saying they want to keep you alive while you're a boon. I'm saying you are not a boon and never will be so you should die asap.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:43 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 753, Major Minor wrote:What value do you feel you have provided outside of snarky comments and ad hominem? Because I don't see much content from you and while I originally thought your demeanor seemed town despite your dearth of content, others are less convinced.
I'm town, I don't NEED to provide value, I just need to lynch the opposition :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:23 am

Post by dramonic »

... You are correct.
I 100% believe your claim.
Which is why I want to lynch you tomorrow.

Are you not reading my posts?
THey're not very long!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #18) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:12 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 760, Major Minor wrote:100% correct? Then you agree, I'm not the opposition?

Do you not see how wasting time trying to go after me instead of actual opposing alignments is a fool's errand?

ESPECIALLY this early in the game. If we're on a later Day and have no dead scum and you're starting to sweat, I could understand it.

Is this a joke post?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:13 am

Post by dramonic »

"You know I get quadratically more detrimental as the game goes on, so you should wait to lynch me til later"
You should run for president, you'd probably get elected.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is like watching a toddler tae kwon doe match.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

Can't I just drop them both in a volcano?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 776, mental somnic wrote:
In post 773, dramonic wrote:This is like watching a toddler tae kwon doe match.

link a video please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSdYiSyX1ts
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:00 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 795, Brian Skies wrote:Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Sk literally has to weed out and kill scum before they fuck up his wincon.
Survivor does not.
So... in every fucking world, and every abstinent one as well
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #24) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 852, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 831, dramonic wrote:
In post 795, Brian Skies wrote:Dramonic - In what fucking world is a survivor more threatening than an SK? We literally have to weed out and kill the SK before it fucks up our wincon.

Sk literally has to weed out and kill scum before they fuck up his wincon.
Survivor does not.
So... in every fucking world, and every abstinent one as well

SK's have every motivation to kill both strong town and scum. They also can't win with the town.

Survivor's, for the most part, are benign and the one in this game has claimed a win condition that doesn't conflict with ours.

I'm not having this argument with you when I already know you're going to lose.

...I can't tell if you're using tactical omission to push an agenda, or are just THAT dumb.
Rayfrost do something about your hydra buddy before I die from a rage-induced aneurysm :(

You can literally end both of those statements you made with scum and they`re still correct. I mean, besides the being benign part, that`s probably the brain damage talking.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #25) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Geez, that's pretty protown!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #26) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Lynching scum is never relevant, silly me!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #27) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

YES, LOOK AT ME BELLE, LOOK AND SEE JUST how retarded mental is.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #28) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by dramonic »

I don't do compliments.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #29) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:35 pm

Post by dramonic »

That makes you sound so town :D
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 970, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
dramonic wrote:That makes you sound so town :D

if this is directed towards me, sheep me.

I`m sorry mate, but your ovine is in another castle.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #31) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

The whole "I HAVE A SECRET THAT I WILL ONLY SHARE WITH THESE GUYS OF UNKNOWN ALIGNMENT" got old like, 20 pages ago.

EDIT: AtF ahoy!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #32) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

The terrifying part is that I actually think Pie is town :(

The MORE terrifying part is that Skitty thinks he's being protown!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #33) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1017, The Will of Heaven wrote:yeah ok

skitty still scum, pie unlyncher or something

later

My money is more governor styled. That`s a shitload of 3rd party roles you're thinking towards.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

All my theories involve blunt trauma to the cranium :s

EDIT: There is nothing I can bet with you that would satisfy me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:35 am

Post by dramonic »

NOPE!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:44 am

Post by dramonic »

Okay so just so we're in the clear, people are getting off of Skitty because he's a liar and an imbecile?

EDIT: Case in point.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (isolation #37) » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1309, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 1237, dramonic wrote:...

NOPE!

Hey Dram!

Hey!

My owl friend!

Let's assume skitty is town. Who do you think is scum? Why?

Let's assume skitty is scum. Who do you think is scum? Why?

I understand that you like to be minimalistic, but I'd prefer it if you were a pal to me and gave just a bit of something for me to get a read on you with. This tunnel vision on skitty makes it hard for me to read you.

Do you want to know who is scum or who is mafia? Because if it`s scum Major Minor, regardless of previous flips. If it`s mafia, I dunno? We`re still D1, we have very little information and everybody is screaming at the top of their lungs to see who can make the most retarded post.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:47 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh gawd <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:16 am

Post by dramonic »

By whose standard?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:55 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1402, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1401, dramonic wrote:By whose standard?

:facepalm: It was a question. No one judging. You could just answer

Gee, not sure how to answer that question!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #41) » Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1409, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 1407, DeathNote wrote:Arc Angel is scum.

Lol. No. TD is scum and i can prove it unless you're protecting your mate.

Go
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:17 am

Post by dramonic »

Arc, still waiting on that proof
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:46 am

Post by dramonic »

So you have no proof.
Sweet.
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaay save meeeeeeee
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

You don't have proof. You have opinions, perceptions, meta, gut reads perhaps, but you don't have proof.
I thought you might actually be onto something even though your ISO looks like the pilot of a cheap sitcom, but you're just talking out of your ass some more aren't you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1516, mental somnic wrote:
In post 1491, dramonic wrote:You don't have proof. You have opinions, perceptions, meta, gut reads perhaps, but you don't have proof.
I thought you might actually be onto something even though your ISO looks like the pilot of a cheap sitcom, but you're just talking out of your ass some more aren't you?

You want PROOF on day 1????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

if this wasn't a bastard game I'd tell you to go fuck yourself

S.C.U.M.B.A.G

We have a survivor claim and an outed liar.
I don't usually want proof, but it's gonna take some if you want to move my vote to a different scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

The only benign survivor is a dead survivor.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

Actually
unvote
vote: major minor

I'd like to assume a smart vig will shoot Skitty.

EDIT: Yes, because we have boatloads of information about the nature, frequency and parameters of what killed UT.
Maybe you should go pick flowers and let your peers take care of winning the game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

@Ray: This shit man, it's everywhere ;_;
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm trying to be nice, but this is like beaning someone coming out of an AA meeting with a bottle of 20-year-old scotch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1557, mental somnic wrote:hell, i'd accept a lynch on mollie before i would on mm
:facepalm:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Man, if I knew claiming scum and saying I'll help town would get me a freepass, I'd have done it back in the days!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

He doesn't work for the town, he's someone the scum doesn't need to kill.
It's a guy with the passive ability "you do not count against the mafia's win condition"

He has a detrimental role, and the only guy we know for sure is not gonna flip town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

*and is
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

NKs will give us information.
In the meantime, I see no reason to risk a mislynch if it's avoidable.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

That sentence is how this conversation started Mental <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1571, Southern Belles wrote:drama can you plz explain to me why you think lynching major is a better option than lynching skitty whom you also think is indie?
Apparently LYING is his town meta, which is fucking retarded, but I don't think people will accept the lynch because it's "on town"
In post 1573, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 1544, dramonic wrote:@Ray: This shit man, it's everywhere ;_;

Hi Dram.

Although I agre with ghe base concept of "survivor should die because they are not town," I feel that the application works best when you do not have active scum (as in mafia / sk / cult / etc) reads. Mainly because survivor can't actively harm town and has potential to win with town whereas the others actively hurt town and need us to die.

Do you not have any active scum reads? If you do, why prioritize survivor? If not, then ok.

I would leave a survivor alive in an open, otherwise I think their passive "traitor" status is too dangerous.
Also my scum read are reads, whereas MM is not a read but factually a survivor (assuming he's not yet another lying idiot)

Ill take 100% antitown over 78.542% mafia
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:48 am

Post by dramonic »

Shos wants to lynch me :(
Dwiiindling~
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (isolation #58) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:16 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1872, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1701, mental somnic wrote:you absolutely
cannot
in any way shape or form
make a convincing bussing argument
or convincing mislynch argument
based on zero scumflips
and a town who was vigged very early d1

lol
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #59) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:26 am

Post by dramonic »

Why does mollie keep saying eta when ninjaed?
Estimated Time of Arrival has nothing to do with anything here.

@Ooba: how is Skitty higher in your town list than Goat?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #60) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:27 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 1869, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1670, The Will of Heaven wrote:@Om You said you don't know Bulba-scum. Therefore your gut read on Bulba equals shit. Like MS said, people townread Bulba-scum all the time.

I'm 1 for 1 on getting bulba-scum right, and I think he's town.
A sample size of 1 is hardly conclusive :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #61) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Jerk
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:28 am

Post by dramonic »

What about the whole survivor gambit lie thing?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

Not really, it just clutters the thread and makes people want to policy lynch the white noise.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1963, Winter Skies wrote:Hey dram, nice to see you. I hope Canada's treating you well.

What are your thoughts about espy's posting so far? How do you feel about tiphaine's active decision to be a relative non-presence in the game? Do you agree that guyinfreezer should be shot for not wanting to even post outside of prod dodges until day 2?

P-edit: Thank you, om.

I would offer to make you lunch in thanks for the reads, but we're a quarter of an ocean apart.

Canada is wonderful old chap.
As to your questions:

I like Espy so far. It says something about the state of a game when I like something coming out of Espy :(
Tiphaine being super tunnel-powered is not something that bothers me this early in the game, not entirely certain what you refer to active non-presence.
I am not sure what to think of GiF's "fuck you all see you on day 2". Can`t we just get him force-replaced?

EDIT: 10 points to TD for actually saying Shos is drunk, because I considered responding that when the ass voted me.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

This is the fight of who can spout the best "I HAVE ULTIMATE META KNOWLEDGE" bullshit phrase. I`m on the edge of my seat!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2042, Southern Belles wrote:I will shriek and dedicate my life to spamming this thread if you people are going down this road.

So no difference then ya?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Sorry, did mollie seriously just try to justify a meta read using f2f play?
Is this what just happened?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2065 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2062, adorkable wrote:dram bb ilu

but please stop doing the scummy things

you are giving me read whiplash

:neutral:
:(
:cry:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Really though, which scummy things am I doing that are giving you whiplash?
Cuz for you bb, I can change!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2067 (isolation #70) » Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

Okay that's a lie.
But I love you dorky <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:16 am

Post by dramonic »

Skitty's heads are certainly active elsewhere.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2390 (isolation #72) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have returned!
Let's do some quote choppin

In post 2102, The Will of Heaven wrote:There are quotes of his like his "Survivor is
SIGNIFICANTLY
more antitown than SK" quote where he's bucking general thread sentiment pretty hard and being an absolute dick about it.
:<
It's not my fault people are severely underexperienced with 3rd party roles.

In post 1539, dramonic wrote:The only benign survivor is a dead survivor.

you sound like a racist dram
Don't you start too :P

In post 2121, GGG wrote:Town
TWOH
Metal somic- though these two are killing the thread
Goat

Null - these are nulls because I have actually tried to place them
Tiph
Belles
Ooba - had early scum read but that has evaporated

Lean Scum
Droog - gut but don't like his posts this game.
AA - still hasn't answered my 1580
Bulba - despite reading arc as scummy her bulba case in still good. I don't consider associative tells in day one before we no more about he set up.
Zzzx - based on role claim
Jojo - based entire early reads of a scum read of me and something is wrong with his narrative driving posts.

Scum
Skitty: until skitty gives goat an explanation in the neighbour thread this is the correct lynch.
That is a severely shortened list of reads mate. Sup with that?
In post 2137, GGG wrote:VOTE: bulbazak

Still prefer skitty today unless goat gets an explanation but that wagon isnt moving
I would consider a GGG lynch for this statement alone. It does not sound remotely genuine.
In post 2156, mental somnic wrote:It appears our votepark on TWOH isnt very useful

VOTE: deathnote

go go go go best lynch gogo!
Out of left field?
Any reason?
Let me guess: Because you think he's scum.
In post 2179, Espeonage wrote:I don't think DN is scum. However I need to stay useful so
Unvote, Vote: DeathNote
In post 2182, Espeonage wrote:I do not have conviction in my reads yet. Better to stay relevant than you contribute to the noise.
How is a mostly random vote relevant?
In post 2186, adorkable wrote:oh hell yes.

VOTE: DN
In post 2221, The Will of Heaven wrote:Similar to the way dramonic's meta tends to trend towards much less abrasive as scum and much more abrasive as town.
Now you're just trying to butter me up <.<

In post 2207, DeathNote wrote:This is the first and last time I will defend myself but I feel confident enough that you guys won't be silly enough to push this further.

This sort of conviction additionally
screams
town, would be ridiculously surprised/impressed if DN flipped scum.
I dunno, I don't like the "oh you silly people" approach. I don't think DN is scum, but that line is certainly not the one I'd highlight.

:( :(
In post 2254, mental somnic wrote:And my vote won't move until I see something good come out of DN

Cause nothing has yet.
By that logic you'd have been lynched already.
In post 2259, mental somnic wrote:It is pretty bad lol

Okay

UNVOTE: deathnote
VOTE: ggg
Case in point.
In post 2267, mental somnic wrote:can anyone please
give me a solid reason
for why we would defend bulba so hard without a case if he was scum
seriously
can one of you fuckers just listen to us i swear to god
That would be the same as drawing a name out of a hat so no, I don't think anyone wants to listen to you.
In post 2299, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2298, ArcAngel9 wrote:^ what a fail. You can't make him town by screaming it for 1000 times. He is scum. End of the story.

I will get upset and call you scum if you keep calling bulba scum despite my 1000 efforts
The threats, they are real!

In post 2332, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2326, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2325, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 2324, The Will of Heaven wrote:worthless doesn't equal scum

TD is #2 in my scum list but i am against his lynch today (Only he has power to change my mid, if he pisses me off more.. I will not mind lynching him today).
But my biggest concern for the day is Bulba. He is happily lurking and om & metal have become his official attorney's.

People pissing you off doesn't mean you should be lynching them though

Players like TD is worth a lynch. Don't deny me... He hasn't done anything to think he is town and his play is total weird. I have seen the TD's potential and he plays far more better as town. His laying back quietly only to avoid being lynched. he just too scared to open his scummy mouth.
I'm gonna echo TWoH and say it again.
Worthless is not scum
Annoying is not scum
Less emotion hunting tunnel powah, more scumhunting. There are 20+ players in this game and I doubt you've interacted with 10.
In post 2343, mental somnic wrote:also hey wis/arc if ur gonna get antsy at the fact that we keep calling bulba town never forget that tiph called bulba town
hey does that make you guys wanna lynch tiph again??
i can do that
*cringe*
In post 2349, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2324, The Will of Heaven wrote:worthless doesn't equal scum

You are only saying this cause you re prime example #1
Umm...
How does one say this without being offensive...
That's a mirror you're talking to bb.
In post 2357, ArcAngel9 wrote:Can we seriously drop this never ending triangle drama between three of us about Scum bulba - town bulba - scum bulba.. This is pointless conversation now.
Move on to another person please.
That's not a triangle that's a line.
In post 2356, mental somnic wrote:You go away you stubborn fuck that's wrong whenever you oppose me

In post 2358, The Will of Heaven wrote:I've never been wrong when ive opposed you

Boys, you just broke the E-peenometer. You owe this game a new one.
In post 2369, mental somnic wrote:I love you AA and I want you to believe me... Have faith... Without "proof"...

How do all those religion Christian come around... Without proof of god... They still believe

I want you to believe

Tht I can read bulba 100% he is TOWN
Hey MS, how bout a christmas miracle and you come up with something that actually has content?
That would make you more viable to be believed in.

Now then.

MS is 110% noise and would honestly be a pretty goddamn viable lynch. The occasional jabs at wischo are a nice touch of "leave me alone or I'll lynch you you meanie". Almost makes me wish we didn't have higher priority lynches already :(

Speaking of which, neither of Skitty and Major Minor have posted in forever. SUCH TOWN, I SEE THE DESIRE TO HELP!

EDIT: Bulba, I honestly think Shos is just permadrunk at this point.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #73) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 1444, Major Minor wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel

I'm having a hard time staying interested in a game where my only goal is to survive. I'm REALLY trying to have an active interest.

That was the last post we got from MM.
A violin.
But hey, he's super town-supportive and shit!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #74) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2392, mental somnic wrote:can you comment on my skitty vote
It's a vote on Skitty. I don't think there are any reasons not to vote skitty or MM at this point, it's null.
In post 2393, mental somnic wrote:i got this

wisdom doesnt have the most posts in the game

ergo he is scum

You are responsible for close to 20% of the posts in the game (probably more because of the numerous out-of-hydra posts), yet there is nothing concrete that has come out of you. You've whined and cried a 100 posts over about bulba being town "because you say so", another 100 posts of "my dick is bigger than wisdom's", another 100 or so of you quoting things you said out of hydra because you're too lazy or dumb to log into your account properly, another 100 of the two heads telling each other you disagree without actually having provided any sort of basis to your opinions REGARDLESS of head.

The other 120 are probably posts like the two you just made, which are void of pertinence, but I don't feel like doing an actual pie chart of uselessness.

EDIT: Oh gawd.

@Piegami: Were you planning to explain your claim of ICness of Skitty or should I just ask a ouija board?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2401 (isolation #75) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have no idea what the second and third line of that post were trying to say, but I see no reason to try to knock your ideas into people when your ideas have zero basis besides ego issues.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (isolation #76) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also walls of text are not necessarely concrete.
Is quality > quantity such a strange concept to you?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (isolation #77) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2403, mental somnic wrote:What I meant to say was:

If *your* baseline of "null" is to vote either Skitty or MM,

That means that anybody not voting Skitty or MM is less than "null", aka scum/bad.

This includes those who are voting Bulbazak, which I also find issue with.

Where is your conviction to push the lynches of your choice?

Why aren't you heaving for a Skitty or MM lynch?

People who aren't voting Skitty or MM don't understand what Survivors do, but that doesn't make them scum.
And I'm not heaving for those lynches because the game is full of people who can't see logic if it doesn't cold-stab them in the face.

@GGG: He wasn't claiming daycop, he was jesting. Just like in every other post.

Also yeah, Brian Skies is an hydra head.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2428 (isolation #78) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2421, mental somnic wrote:i am not jesting about bulba town though!!! that is a fact that every1 shld know

unfortunately they can't see fact if it doesn't cold stab them in the face either

Trust me, we ALL know yout think bulba is town.
I'm not even gonna disagree with that read either!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2431 (isolation #79) » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2429, Espeonage wrote:I'd like to bring up that I called out PereV like right after I replaced in.

Here's a cookie
(::)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (isolation #80) » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2463, Espeonage wrote:MS has more posts out of hydra than some people have all game.

These are things that need fixing.
It's not fixeable. MS needs to post a lot less, but it's a bit late for that.
In post 2477, Bulbazak wrote:Yes. MS is that good. I think he went overboard at times, but I do think that his insistence shows town motivation, and you guys really should have listened to him.
That does not sound town. At all.
In post 2500, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2498, Espeonage wrote:I am totally down for a flash lynch on PereV

I cld go with this! I can't remember a thing he has said like I don't even know if he is on v/la or not.
That is a terrible lynch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (isolation #81) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2513, droog wrote:VOTE: bulbazak

Useful vote
Nothing mire

Don't want a sorry lynch just yet
He's independent and that's not useful yet
((Unless there's a good case for why
His independent claim is really scum))
Where are you getting this independant read from? Did I miss something?
In post 2538, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2536, The Will of Heaven wrote:so if you know how to read bulba, explain why he is town

site his posts and show the town things

if you're so good at reading him, that should be easy

his town things is basically his entire iso
you are just reading him wrong

PEDIT:
there is no case on bulba, only conspiracy. dont give in to these whack-jobs
The bulba case is as solid as your read on him.
In post 2561, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2558, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2556, Elric Brothers wrote:I like Wis tho

-Xay

He's town too, but they're caught up in this apparently never ending argument of

Why?
Because.
Why?
Because.
Why?
Because.

ad nauseam.

More like

Why?
No.
Why?
No.
Why?
No.
The no being you, right?
Or are you seriously misrepping that bad?
In post 2564, Southern Belles wrote:mental sonic remind me of when I've been super sure of a town read.
That is extremely troublesome. Do you think his active refusal to provide reasons for his read is warranted?
In post 2588, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 2046, mental somnic wrote:mollie if you want to call wischo town without a doubt then help me see that through my own eyes
because i cant blindy trust other players who claim to read people 100%
thats why im disagreeing with arc right now

oh the irony!

In post 2594, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2585, ooba wrote:Mental, can we lynch BRO please? It will lead to good things.

ok!

VOTE: BRO
You just vote anyone without reasoning whatsoever.
You seriously need to get vigged.
In post 2601, droog wrote:how do you even begin to read an iso that size?
how do you even measure if its contributing or not?

618 posts is too much. that's 20% of the thread
That`s how you measure contribution. MS is not contributing whatsoever, he`s flooding.

In post 2610, TiphaineDeath wrote:Where the fuck did this broseidon wagon come from?
Hell. It`s pretty bad.
In post 2630, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 2523, The Will of Heaven wrote:
So get on bulba: scummy, hard to read, different people have expressed different opinions on him with some of them extreme and therefore decent information lynch.

You know what, I'm getting sick and tired of this crap, so this is your one and only reach out. Nacho, Wisdom, get the crap off of me, listen to Sonic, and start learning to read between the freaking lines. This wagon is crap, and you should feel bad. Is it not making either of you paranoid that it's building so fast where every other wagon has stalled? Get your heads on straight, realize that this wagon is scum driven, and get off! If I end up dying in the first day phase of this game, I will make sure neither of you ever live this down and will force you to sheep me for the rest of eternity. Do I make myself clear?
Your wagon is not building up fast. You're just being stupid levels of paranoid for ?.

In post 2646, BROseidon wrote:
In post 2642, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:yes I am

Bulba claims Esp is the driving force behind the wagon. if he is, he was able to get like 1 vote and that was it. I'm the one who created the wagon, built it up to that point, made basically _all_ the noise about the scum read on you, and convinced Esp in the first place.

I could 100% see it if he was saying that Esp was _a_ driving force behind the wagon, or that he was just scum on the wagon. but he explicitly said Esp was _the_driving force behind the wagon, which is incorrect.

it's funny you say I'm "not getting" what Bulba is saying when, being scum, it's more likely I'm just BS'ing here. amirite?

p-edit: @BRO

Okay.

So why did the wagon not start moving until
Esp pushed it
. It stalled on your one vote for a while, but Esp magically made the wagon a viable wagon for the day.

(In b4 "BUT IT'S MY WAGON")
It's not a viable wagon though.
In post 2653, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2627, droog wrote:sonic are you trying to make this game harder to read
do you want to post so much everyone tunes out

those who are active are morons
those who are inactive are.. inactive
screw this game
Please replace out. You are actively toxic to the gamestate.

In post 2660, Bulbazak wrote:Okay, I went back over the game from Esp's hiding behind your reasoning on, and I'm seeing what you're saying. I swore that there was a lot more heat on Bro, but that might have been because Mollie/Tammy were going over the Bro case at that point in time, making me think that the tide was turning in that direction.

All paranoia aside, you do know that Esp is still the scum on that wagon, right?
Esp is not scum.
In post 2665, Elric Brothers wrote:Mental, how long do we have to play for your Bulba read to be more than 3 words?

-Xay
It won't happen, save yourself the trouble.
In post 2669, ArcAngel9 wrote:May be or may not... bulba is smart enough to make think in this way..
Wrong
In post 2678, mental somnic wrote:hello i am om not sonic having a breakdown you guys all wore him down from being such dumbfucks that he couldn't handle it and got paranoid about everyone
i am sane right now or at least as sane as it it possible for me to be normally and I want a GGG wagon to be the place we have our vote for the rest of the day

the first and last posts were mine, the middle 3 were sonic's
he changes the vote without my permission so yell at him for trying to solo this hydra thx

I'm claiming to sonic now, in thread, that I want explicit control of the vote ok so sonic if u wanna change votes go through me first or dont change it at all pls
If you can't control your hydra partner don't fucking hydra.
In post 2691, droog wrote:Thor quotes
The appeal to authority is touching.
In post 2701, Espeonage wrote:Tell me what we get from a skitty lynch?

Because I currently see no upside.
I don't believe they aren't survivor at this point so we get no chance of scum flip.
They have no interactions meaning we get no information either.
If you believe they are survivor and still dont see what we get from their lynch you're worse than I remember.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (isolation #82) » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ah.
I see.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (isolation #83) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Masons in bastard mods are neighbors.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2752 (isolation #84) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2743, shos wrote:meanwhile, this suggests dramonic might be town, or, you know, bastard mod and stuff.
I have experience in bastard modding, if that was what you meant to say.
unvote
vote: skitty

squeeeee.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2810 (isolation #85) » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2761, BROseidon wrote:Also Shos. He's also a good candidate.
Again, Shos sounds a lot more drunk than town.
In post 2768, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:anyone else who jumps on Skitty at this point should be held under a _lot_ of scrutiny.
Why that in particular?
Shos, can you lend me a few of your votes please? <3
In post 2770, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:welp that's fucking fantastic

Skitty wagon is bad and everyone on it should feel bad. we are not lynching them today. if you do not want to lynch Bulba for whatever reason, get the fuck on either BRO or TD or come up with something, but I can't possibly be the only person who's noticing the momentum shift that's going on right now.
Bro and TD are both pretty bad lynches.
In post 2772, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I'd be fine with GGG. the problem is I'm not sure how viable that lynch actually is, which I don't like bc I absolutely do not want Skitty lynched today no matter what.
That`s not a town thought process. Like, at all.
In post 2780, mental somnic wrote:
In post 2779, Metal Sonic wrote:i could have written a case. its easy. i major english. lol

also "Capcom Crossover Chaos"

also by the way

i hydra slip on purpose

dark secrets revealed

i -never- slip.

Really?
Kise, I'd like you to do something about this post. It's blatantly against the sitewide mafia rules of not using outside influence (in this case abusing one's hydra status to muddle one's own ISO)
Thank you.

In post 2786, mental somnic wrote:i am not being moody when i say that there is no way im gonna support a bro lynch today
i am nowhere near as confident on him being scum as i am on dram/ggg/skitty
Calling your confident scumread on a slot and it's advocator on D1 makes
perfect sense
In post 2787, Espeonage wrote:And Dram is a read I agree on but Dram is a cheeky bastard and likes to tell town how to win the game when he is scum and is actually more useful to town when he is scum than when he is town.
I resent that! =(
In post 2789, mental somnic wrote:The PM explicitly said that we were confirmed town. Unless there are direct lies in role PMs, (then everyone is pretty much in trouble anyway), I don't think so.
Kise said he'd lie in role PMs.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:25 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2822, TiphaineDeath wrote:Yeaaaah, there is no way in hell mental somnic and bulba will both live till endgame so there's no reason for us to lynch them, we can figure this shit out when we have a flip.
In post 2836, Espeonage wrote:What do you think of WS?

I think I might have to lynch Ray at some point, does this make you as sad as it makes me?
Noooooooooes :(
In post 2842, Espeonage wrote:Just going to come out and say that I don't really like Goat this game so far and I want Skitty around for relational reads further on.
Goat is literally the towniest player in the game, what are you smoking?
In post 2843, ooba wrote:Goat's focus on Skitty is odd. But I'm trying to figure out if it falls in "Paranoid Town" or "Scum who comments on one thing to avoid discussion about anything else" bucket.
I don't think Goat focusing solely on a serial-liar/flaker is a bad thing? Is it good to ignore the rest of the players, no, but in this context I would definitely lean towards paranoid town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (isolation #87) » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2852, shos wrote:
In post 2810, dramonic wrote:
In post 2761, BROseidon wrote:Also Shos. He's also a good candidate.
Again, Shos sounds a lot more drunk than town..

enough with the bullshit - let's see your backup for your statements.

I don't see your posts coming from scum, but I don't understand the reasoning behind them at all.
Ergo, you are drunk :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #88) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:38 am

Post by dramonic »

I can't think of anything nice/non-offensive to say, so I'll just say that that "crumb" is worthless. Everything he's done has been extremely anti-town, having crumbed NOT COP in your first post doesn't magically give you a free pass.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2970 (isolation #89) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:14 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2965, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:
In post 2963, dramonic wrote:I can't think of anything nice/non-offensive to say, so I'll just say that that "crumb" is worthless. Everything he's done has been extremely anti-town, having crumbed NOT COP in your first post doesn't magically give you a free pass.

He crumbed NWOT COP not NOT COP.

What has he done that's anti-town? As far as I can tell, they've done nothing at all.

You debolded the survivor claim and rebolded the W, but the capital letters in that post that werent already bolded say "NOT COP".
Also he claimed survivor, lied on multiple occasion, refuses to communicate and lurks and/or flaked (unclear on that one)
These are all antitown things to do. The fact you think "they've done nothing at all." makes me really tingly though.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2973 (isolation #90) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:16 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2971, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:NS clearly believed he would potentially not be lynched on the basis of survivor claim alone, and
planned to reach out to nacho if things went south.

Anyway, I do find it silly that I'm here defending them rather than them doing it themselves, but I think they are indeed town and this lynch is terrible.

And you think that comes from a TOWN mindset???
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2978 (isolation #91) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:29 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2974, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:If you ignore the bolded letters for some reason, the capital letters say NOPT COP. If you don't, they say NWOPT COP. If you use common sense, consider the Capital letters that begin clauses, and recognize that no one would crumb "NOT COP," they spell "NWOT COP" for "TOWN COP"

Right, I missed the Pacman P. Was going for sentence-starting capital letters.
BUT REGARDLESS.

A) I see no reason to specify being town in the crumb. What else is he gonna claim, scum cop? (before you say "rolecop", that's a different role. "Town" is not a role modifier)
B) I don't actually buy the crumb anyways.
C) I think you're scum. I don't think someone can be so adamantly against this lynch for such bad reasons. At least the people who were campaigning against me earlier were vomiting nonsense about survivors being bad lynches. You're taking everything that's faulty about Skitty's play and trying to paint is as null. If he winds up flipping town, I am looking forward to the wall of "I TOLD YOU SO GAAAAAIS!"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2981 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 2980, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:I'll summarize the major points for you, and you can explain why we're wrong.

1. NS claimed survivor prior to caldef's arrival in the hydra; if he were scum, this would mean that he essentially doomed the slot for pretty much no reason without consulting his partner.

2. NS refused to reveal his crumb to his neighbor, who he claims to believe is scum. If he were scum, there's absolutely no reason not to point out the crumb and reveal his "plan."

1. If he is actually a town cop neighbor powerful wizard ice cream maker, he doomed his slot for pretty much no reason without consulting his partner
regardless
. I think he, as scum, expected the survivor claim to allow him to coast, and fakecrumbed cop so that he'd have something to pull out of his ass when we'd try to lynch him at a later day. A lot of people have stated opinions that survivors shouldn't be lynched day 1 (those people should all feel ashamed), so in theory it doesn't sound like a TERRIBLE gambit (even though it really is). Except it backfired because he's getting lynched right now.

2. If NS wanted to gain insight on his neighbor's reasoning and agenda, actually disclosing parts of his plan, or just, yknow, talking to him, would have gotten him a lot more information. The fact he put his neighbor in the same position as the rest of the town just means Goat's reaction got mostly drowned out by all of us, effectively voiding any potential utility of the "play" because Goat didn't have to react differently.

GTG, ill answer the other half later.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 5:47 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 2993, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Yep. This makes perfect sense, but I didn't consider that possibility.
If it made perfect sense, Skitty wouldn't have been lynched. Let's be real, this lynch didn't happen because of stellar The Goat play. I mean, he played quite fine and I tabbed him towniest player in the game, but Skitty shot himself in the foot, the knee and the gallbladder to see how much damage he could do to himself before getting finished off.
In post 2997, ZZZX wrote:That was good play indeed :>

Well time to start understanding this situation now.
PLEASE SEE ABOVE
In post 3003, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:It was a great lynch. Short of a vig shot, it had to happen anyway.
SUCK IT, BITCH! <3
In post 3011, mental somnic wrote:doesnt explain dramonic, but well

classify notty as scum or not scum?
Doesn't explain me?
Also it's sorta a grey zone, because it's a lyncher targetting another lyncher. They're kinda in their own game of cat and mouse. If it were a lyncher on town it would be scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #94) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:20 am

Post by dramonic »

... yes, that was skitty.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (isolation #95) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:22 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3020, BROseidon wrote:Can we talk about how scummy piegami are some more? It's basically my favorite topic this game.

In post 2978, dramonic wrote:C) I think you're scum. I don't think someone can be so adamantly against this lynch for such bad reasons. At least the people who were campaigning against me earlier were vomiting nonsense about survivors being bad lynches. You're taking everything that's faulty about Skitty's play and trying to paint is as null. If he winds up flipping town, I am looking forward to the wall of "I TOLD YOU SO GAAAAAIS!"

=/

@Bulba: You're doing exactly what Pie was trying to do with skitty. And he was wrong.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3028 (isolation #96) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:41 am

Post by dramonic »

You did it again.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #97) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:45 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3027, Bulbazak wrote:my point is that there's more town motivation behind what Pie did than scum motivation.

In post 2959, Johou Tougou Shinen-Tai wrote:Their behavior makes sense as town who believes the goat is scum, and makes no sense as scum who have every reason to try to appease the goat.

snickers
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3031 (isolation #98) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:56 am

Post by dramonic »

You're looking for people on a team with a lyncher?
Do you need a dowsing rod for that, or would an orgonite suffice?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3036 (isolation #99) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:40 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3035, Bulbazak wrote:What they don't do is try their best to derail the lynch, out the crumb when Skitty is at L-1 with intent, and then continue to fight it for pages on end. That's downright playing against a scum wincon at that point.

That is hilariously incorrect.
There was nothing that could have derailed the wagon at that point. Pie's little performance at the end there was all theatrics and screams of how "HORRIBLY AGAINST THE LYNCH" he is. It's easy to say "I told you so" when you paint yourself as the primo defender.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3039 (isolation #100) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

But this is not normal circumstances, so why mention it?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3054 (isolation #101) » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3050, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3020, BROseidon wrote:The fact that ZZZX has done the most scum hunting since the flip is disconcerting.

Can we talk about how scummy piegami are some more? It's basically my favorite topic this game.

Dude.

Pie's almost definitely town.

Lady, you are
wrong
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3089 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:40 am

Post by dramonic »

yes
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3094 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:06 am

Post by dramonic »

To be fair, I'm annoyed at
everyone
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:59 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3098, ArcAngel9 wrote:
In post 3096, DeathNote wrote:Nope, the whole player list is annoyed at you just as they are annoyed at MS for spamming.

Yes. I am annoyed too. I am annoyed because I dealing with immature heads here who thinks they know everything and consider me as VI without a clue what I am really capable off. Kids like you must know that I am far older than you and far educated & intelligent than you and far matured than you... So I really don't care what you think of it anymore.

Arcangel, honey.
If you're as mature and educated and intelligent as you claim to be, why are you calling people dumb shits? You lash out at the slightest disagreement and constantly overreact. You are considered a VI because you haven't shown you can keep your emotions in check. Take your nerves down a few notch and people might listen more.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3107 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:59 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3103, ArcAngel9 wrote:I am not going to sit and entertain dumb kids who thinks very high on themselves.

Then you're on the wrong website.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (isolation #106) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:22 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3147, ArcAngel9 wrote:the so called survivors are out of discusion now!!!
no they aren't. MM is a survivor claim still
In post 3164, ooba wrote:
In post 3162, DeathNote wrote:I have a bomb, just FYI.

It is a daykill mechanic supposedly but the fact it is called "bomb" kinda scares me. So if I randomly die today, thats why.

Somebody sent a bomb to daykill you?

Or if you have a daykill - that's great news. I would say using it on one of {Elric (GiF), Pere, WinterSkies, adorkable, SouthernBellies, droog, DN, MM, BRO} would lead to best results.

One of Kise's earlier games had a power tied in to number of posts. So be wary of holding onto it for too long. Or maybe it's like a hot potato that keeps getting passed around until the trigger occurs.
pretty certain its just a daykill. Please blow up MM for me DN ^_^
I trust you!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (isolation #107) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Also dont listen to Ooba, he told you to blow yourself up <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3237 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3204, BROseidon wrote:
In post 3202, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3200, BROseidon wrote:He can die after he gets inevitably culted.

and why are you assuming this didn't already happen?

I'd assume a cult leader would have gone for Goat or MS first.
That's a masochistic cult leader.
Also what changed that make me tots town to not liking me Espy?

I swear to god if you start another dickfight that nobody gives a flying fuck about I WILL find a way to get you killed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3245 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3238, Espeonage wrote:You're playing very much like house party. the shos flip makes me iffy on you because there was never a real push for you to be lynched, but it was just a name on a list from a confirmed scum player.

If I was playing like House Party Skitty would still be alive :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3253, Espeonage wrote:I'm actually cool with AA being bombed btw.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

They replied properly, now keep your dumb
mouth
shut & stop irritating
everyone

<3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

Why do we care?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #113) » Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

I only get amusement from the death of my enemies.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:08 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3271, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3266, dramonic wrote:Why do we care?

also how could you not care that my cat walked across my keyboard mid me typing, is your heart that black that you don't recognize the cuteness?
All I recognize is useless fluff and thread-clogging. We have a Pet threads in GD, if you wanna talk about your cat go there.
In post 3273, Espeonage wrote:Should I claim?

Discuss
Well... It's a bit late for not claiming I think? You're already going on your merry little kill hunt.
In post 3279, Southern Belles wrote:
In post 3179, The Will of Heaven wrote:blah blah

whiis scum mollie?

Vote OOBA.

I led us to profit yesterday did I not??? I will lead you here today too. Just help me?
Please refrain from taking credit for a kill you had almost no incidence in. Thank you <3
In post 3316, mental somnic wrote:keybladewielder extreme VI incoming!!
Another one? :roll:
In post 3341, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3321, mental somnic wrote:I like AA9 and she is not a VI

you finally said something right
In post 3357, Espeonage wrote:Can I get like a PT with nacho and Ray?

That is what I want most in the world right now. If they were both IC's that'd be even better.
Yo bitch, don't ignore me.
In post 3375, Espeonage wrote:KBW. Was your slot responsible for shos being dead. Very important question.If you go back a page near the top you will see why it is important.
You often see survivors with night kills?
In post 3380, mental somnic wrote:Of course, if there is a DAYVIG and a NIGHTVIG, then hm

Should the nightvig be outed?
No, but it's apparently happening anyways.

@DN: Your options are AA9 and KBW. Don't fuck it up <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (isolation #115) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:14 am

Post by dramonic »

Your predecessor (or however you spell that) already claimed survivor. We have every reason to lynch you today.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (isolation #116) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:10 am

Post by dramonic »

Look, wisdom disagrees!
It's like a one-way ticket to success :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3391 (isolation #117) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:20 am

Post by dramonic »

Winter Skies, Adorkable, Ooba, PV are all horrible kills, if you're willing to shoot a VI-Mason the other one is significantly more of a nuisance. ZZZX and TD are okayish.
AA9 is not town.
For the millionth time, survivors are not harmless. Saying otherwise is a discredit to your intelligence (or reminder of lack thereof, depending on the player). The only reason Skitty took precedence yesterday is because of being a pathological liar, which requires 10 lenghts of rope itself. I'm gonna have to have a serious talk with Kise about leaving lynchers in the game and the extreme proscum impact they have, but in the meantime we don't need more free scum dancing around.

Let's try again. DN, any attempt to kill someone outside of the targets I listed will be met with swift and indiscriminate demise <3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3393 (isolation #118) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:31 am

Post by dramonic »

I'm not negotiating with you, I'm informing DN because i'd rather he not die.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (isolation #119) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:39 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3395, DeathNote wrote:
In post 3393, dramonic wrote:I'm not negotiating with you, I'm informing DN because i'd rather he not die.

This could mean so many different things but for now I take it as a threat and I don't like threats.

It's not a threat. It's a safety protocol.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3431 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 am

Post by dramonic »

No.
You shouldnt even still be here.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by dramonic »

You think those posts sound like scum Wisdom?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3456, Bulbazak wrote:
Unvote

Vote Dramonic

REALLY? :lol:
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3460 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hmm, I think just a :D woulda conveyed my feelings better.
Yeah definitely.
I'm already bored with DN's inaction. Presents should be used.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

I feel like the later we use it the least time we have to adjust our thinking based on whatever the flip is. Especially considering it might just blow up in your face...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3486 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3465, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3453, dramonic wrote:You think those posts sound like scum Wisdom?

not sure if this is asking bulba if i sound like scum or asking me if bulba sounds like scum, but if the latter, then yes, bulba scum sounds no different than this.
That was the latter. I disagree
In post 3480, Keybladewielder wrote:@Bulbazak - so he CC'd Smitty. Smitty was revealed to be lying. I am indeed a Survivor, like he said, and I win either with
mad
or town so long as I live.

I am choosing to townside.
?
In post 3482, GGG wrote:
In post 3480, Keybladewielder wrote:@Bulbazak - so he CC'd Smitty. Smitty was revealed to be lying. I am indeed a Survivor, like he said, and I win either with mad or town so long as I live.

I am choosing to townside.

We shouldn't vig the survivor until we determine if its multiball. As if we have wolves kbw becomes a townie who only hunts wolves.
You are wrong.

@DN: KBW not TD, fuck, it's not that hard.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:31 am

Post by dramonic »

There's the Espy I know
and love
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3490 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:56 am

Post by dramonic »

Why? :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3492 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:07 pm

Post by dramonic »

By easy target you mean that person I want dead that everyone and their mother is opposed to, ya?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3493 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:08 pm

Post by dramonic »

Also you suck at reading between the lines, but that's besides the point ._.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3497 (isolation #130) » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ok, you can shoot TD after all.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3596 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3500, Keybladewielder wrote:
Vote:dramonic

I'm not liking the way you are posting. Delibirately trying to get people to bandwagon on a role.
Yes, this is a completely new stance for me.
In post 3582, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: Dram

In post 3583, Espeonage wrote:KBW is my preferred lynch however.
I find it rude that you're voting me and advocating my desired lynch. :(

Also is nobody seriously gonna bat an eyelash about ZZZX getting suddenly executed? That's not normal <_<

@DN: Can you bomb someone so I can vote?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3605 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3597, Bulbazak wrote:Why do you have to wait for the bomb before you can vote?
Because it's probably gonna reset the votecount the same way the other daykills have? Like, I don't HAVE to, but I'm gonna have to revote after someone blows up anyways.
In post 3602, ooba wrote:
In post 3596, dramonic wrote:Also is nobody seriously gonna bat an eyelash about ZZZX getting suddenly executed? That's not normal <_<

For some reason, I thought the bomb was responsible for ZZZX's death - good to know we still have that.

What's not normal about this? Day-vig. The two shots have been pro-town - UT and ZZZX - I'd say whoever is doing the shooting is definitely not mafia.
huh, it is the same flavor. It's just a very different presentation from last time.
Fair nuff.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3611 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3609, Southern Belles wrote:Oh I thought the zzzz thing was Dram's bomb.

While I would love complete control of the bomb, I think you mean DN.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3624 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3621, Southern Belles wrote:all the while knowing that people tend to want to lynch survivors.

If that were true I wouldn't need to beg DN to blow up KBW.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3627 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3625, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3596, dramonic wrote:@DN: Can you bomb someone so I can vote?

why so sure zzzx kill wasn't DN?
Because flavor for getting exploded is probably not "executed". Also there was no bomb involved in the last execution so I sorta assume.
In post 3626, Keybladewielder wrote:may i ask WHY you are so keen on blowing me up, owl-boy?
You may not. Read the fucking game.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3637 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

PM him, dont publicly post.

Also survivor counting for town parity does not make survivor protown.
In a 3-1-3 scenario, you can beat your ass Survivor wont try to scumhunt.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3656, DeathNote wrote:
In post 3654, mental somnic wrote:
In post 3652, DeathNote wrote:Ok so would you rather I bomb Adorkable?

Bond dramonic lol

I considered it for the luls but I wont

Now that would just be disrespectful
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3658, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 3605, dramonic wrote:
In post 3597, Bulbazak wrote:Why do you have to wait for the bomb before you can vote?
Because it's probably gonna reset the votecount the same way the other daykills have? Like, I don't HAVE to, but I'm gonna have to revote after someone blows up anyways.

Granted, but that still doesn't mean that you can't use your vote as pressure. Saying that you're not going to vote until DN uses his bomb sounds like a cop out.

It's not pressure when one knows the vote is gonna disappear before too long.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3661 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

DN has voiced the desire to use it a few times already.
Also he's outed, keeping it is just asking to get NKed before he can use it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3671 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3669, Espeonage wrote:Bomb gram for srs.

Again, bombing me would be
really
disrespectful.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3688 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

dun dun DUN!

EDIT: :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3743 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

Yes, we knew that already.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3778 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:45 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3751, ooba wrote:- dram, you're pretty active. Why haven't you voted today?
This is not a new thing, please pay attention to the game
In post 3771, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3766, ooba wrote:TWOH: Whats your take on that Elric might be cult?

He prolly still is, but winter skies is mafia

And you prioritize the static group over the expanding one?

Vote: Elric

TWOH is most prob mafia. Yay!

EDIT: Wat
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3780 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:31 am

Post by dramonic »

there are no words.
for how amazingly bad you are.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3783 (isolation #145) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:57 am

Post by dramonic »

How about lynching scum instead?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3800 (isolation #146) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:50 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 3795, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 3778, dramonic wrote:And you prioritize the static group over the expanding one?

more like I prioritize the group we are sure exists. cult may end up being a red herring after all

Yes, the black goo was a figment of our collective imagination.

EDIT: You never cease to amaze bulba.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3834 (isolation #147) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:22 am

Post by dramonic »

bastard mod = stupid design.
If there is no cult, then the black goo is literally designed with the sole purpose of making people autolose.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3946 (isolation #148) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

Do people actually think TWoH is town?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (isolation #149) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

That's really sad :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3950 (isolation #150) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by dramonic »

Because you're pretty obvious scum but I bet I'm never getting a daykill :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3954 (isolation #151) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3952, The Will of Heaven wrote:then you can try and lynch me?

I could also try eating the moon, that sounds just as feasible.
This generation of mafia players only listen to very loud noises. See MS, AA9, yourself.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3960 (isolation #152) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

You'd rather hunt for a static group as opposed to an expanding one and are dismissing evidence as it surfaces because it's a bastard game.
You're actively trying to weaken the town. I don't find it sexy at all.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3963 (isolation #153) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

Dismissing the Black Goo again.
So town, it's blinding.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (isolation #154) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by dramonic »

You're joking ya?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3983 (isolation #155) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

Adorkable is dead you dumb fuck.
Seriously, someone kill this bitch.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3991 (isolation #156) » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by dramonic »

He's
A
Survivor
Who
Gives
A
Fuck
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4044 (isolation #157) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Ooba got redirected or was insane. DN can probably confirm that for me?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4047 (isolation #158) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Technically no, but unless you thinm my scum hobby is to feed PRs to DN i think its a reasonable guess.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4048 (isolation #159) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:07 am

Post by dramonic »

To be clear: i assume DN is town for shooting scum, and i supplied him with the daykill so...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4053 (isolation #160) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:34 am

Post by dramonic »

Oh baby talk to me like that

vote: kbw
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (isolation #161) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:54 am

Post by dramonic »

And here i was worried i was being too obvious yesterday <_<
MS, I know you really wish i were scum, but your princess is in another castle. Let's wait for DN to chime in shall we?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4073 (isolation #162) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:31 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4065, Espeonage wrote:What if Dram is scum and has to target town. Also he'd totes do it anyway to get the cred.

And I was scum reading him already.

Vote: Dram

I'm still mad at MS for hammering.

You are silly.

EDIT: Both? I gave him the bomb and gave an input, if im gonna give a bomb id like my opinion to matter?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4074 (isolation #163) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:32 am

Post by dramonic »

Also that list is a response to someone else's list, its not mine. Dont misrep my desires :/
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4081 (isolation #164) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:55 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4077, mental somnic wrote:lets make some survivor puns while bro attempts to derail dram wagon that will inevitably happen cause i am not gambiting today

I am shaking in my breaches.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4100 (isolation #165) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:32 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4093, The Will of Heaven wrote:well where's the executioner

they should pewpew dram

That would be fucking stupid. Again, DN can confirm me.
At least pretty sure he can
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4101 (isolation #166) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:33 am

Post by dramonic »

I gave him a rolecop last night. I THINK he can use it during the day.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4102 (isolation #167) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:37 am

Post by dramonic »

And if not, im still an inventor giving out shit to mostly conftown.
I really hope the executioner is smarter than you clowns -_-
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4105 (isolation #168) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:41 am

Post by dramonic »

If I were scum i wouldnt hand out a kill.
I have less harmful options to the scum cause <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4119 (isolation #169) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:51 am

Post by dramonic »

Why not give the kill to someone like AA9 then?
That way i know where the kill is going.

Anyways, gtg. Try not to kill me before i get dismantle your trash reasoning.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (isolation #170) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:54 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4121, The Will of Heaven wrote:
In post 4119, dramonic wrote:Why not give the kill to someone like AA9 then?
That way i know where the kill is going.

because how would you justify doing that

I didnt have to claim the bomb gift.
Are you slow?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4160 (isolation #171) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:14 am

Post by dramonic »

Thats so dumb <_<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4162 (isolation #172) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Or kbw.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4165 (isolation #173) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:06 am

Post by dramonic »

We're still waiting on the n1 result to be disclosed.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4175 (isolation #174) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:53 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4168, Winter Skies wrote:
In post 4102, dramonic wrote:And if not, im still an inventor giving out shit to mostly conftown.
I really hope the executioner is smarter than you clowns -_-

Why have you been supplying DN over claimed/softclaimed Masons?

Would you give bulba and MS a daykill?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4179 (isolation #175) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:59 am

Post by dramonic »

Goat is a complete wildcard, its as stupid as giving it to kbw
As for Ooba, I might have called the shot, but DN pulled the trigger
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4195 (isolation #176) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

The plot twist, it is hilarious.
And people wonder why I dont take Om seriously.

@Winter Skies: DN had the perfect balance of "This person is probably town", "this person is not an idiot" and "this person is probably not dying N1"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4196 (isolation #177) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

@KBW: Are you extremely obtuse, or have you yet to figure out that I do not want a survivor to live past day 1?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4203 (isolation #178) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4198, Keybladewielder wrote:
In post 4196, dramonic wrote:@KBW: Are you extremely obtuse, or have you yet to figure out that I do not want a survivor to live past day 1?

STOP. I'm fucking townsiding, dumbass. What is your FUCKING PROBLEM WITH THAT

UNVOTE:
VOTE: dramonic

don't give a flying fuck if he's confirmed town, I'm just sick of him being a douche.
Pardon me for being skeptical about your claimed allegiances?
Do you need a tissue?
In post 4199, mental somnic wrote:
In post 4195, dramonic wrote:The plot twist, it is hilarious.
And people wonder why I dont take Om seriously.

@Winter Skies: DN had the perfect balance of "This person is probably town", "this person is not an idiot" and "this person is probably not dying N1"

its been metal sonic posting since roughly mid D2

oh.
Well.
It's okay, I don't take MS seriously either :D

@Esp: Did you miss the post where Bulba confirmed me as town?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (isolation #179) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Fina-fucking-lly
Also there's probably no whoever else, it's only day 3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4227 (isolation #180) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Wouldn't a role cop just give the same role name that you have?
I dont think it will solve your identity crisis '_'
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4231 (isolation #181) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

dont do that.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4238 (isolation #182) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by dramonic »

SO CRUCIAL!
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4240 (isolation #183) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by dramonic »

Go ahead. It's the one vote that will tip the scale.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4242 (isolation #184) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Post by dramonic »

a double-vote is not some amazing boon for the town.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4244 (isolation #185) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by dramonic »

That does not change anything to the point of a double vote not being a major boon.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4283 (isolation #186) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4253, Keybladewielder wrote:No. as a mystic-in-training, that technique is not one of my listed ones. There was a roleblock ability, but I used it last night on one of the dead... didn't seem to have an effect. the only other ability is the voting thing which i already explained. the passive ability is, of course, talking to the dead.

Please enlighten me about your supposed cop result on adore from yesterday then, if this is not another load of BS.
That's not one of the abilities you mentioned, nor is it the ability of anyone that was dead at that point in time.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4287 (isolation #187) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4284, Espeonage wrote:Reading comprehension Dram.

What's your theory?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4288 (isolation #188) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4285, GGG wrote:Is talking to the dead of any value to the town? I guess we can get night actions after people died as well as honest opinions.
Not really. The ability for dead town to give opinion and information is strong, except it's on third party, so we have no idea if what KBW reports is reliable or if he's fibbing.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4289 (isolation #189) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's pretty strong if its controlled by the town or if it gave dead people extra bah posts, but since its filtered its null, basically.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4296 (isolation #190) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by dramonic »

So... youre not reading.
Ok
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4299 (isolation #191) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by dramonic »

I agree, but no dead had failproof info of adork scum either.
Since it turns out its late info its moot
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4301 (isolation #192) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

Whose?
Mine? :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4304 (isolation #193) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

It hasnt been a day and half the playerlist has yet to chime in.
Im sure the kill will come.

In the meantime, what then?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4305 (isolation #194) » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

Ok so i lied weve heard from almost everyone
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4369 (isolation #195) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:21 am

Post by dramonic »

In post 4342, mental somnic wrote:
In post 4331, The Will of Heaven wrote:bro is not mafia

It's ws and/or ggg

my position here is that bro is alien/multiballscum with dramonic

though if we want to sure scumflip its Winter Skies

If the dayvig was shooting VIs hed have shot you day 1 for shit like this
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4371 (isolation #196) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:23 am

Post by dramonic »

Im not the one voting against my own cop results.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4382 (isolation #197) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:04 am

Post by dramonic »

Being vindictive is so very protown :3
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4384 (isolation #198) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:42 am

Post by dramonic »

Claimed scum saying "its stupid for town to lynch me" is kinda what the new wave of players feel like :(
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4390 (isolation #199) » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:13 am

Post by dramonic »

quack doctor would be a modifier that could be hidden. Being an insane doc makes the doc role randomly kill, it's not something you can not mention on flip, even as a bastard mod.

EDIT: He got "town" on KBW, who claimed 3rd party.
Explain that, if he's sane
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”