Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 39, Nikanor wrote:i'll just claim my full role i guess.

I am The Seven-Month-Old Cinnamon Bun, Cinn Zeo (pronounced like Xin Zhao). I am a moldy miller.

basically i worded my choice that way in the hopes that i'd roll third-party and get survivor but ALAS i am stuck with boring town again.

YOU stole the cinnamon roll I wanted

you bastard ;-;
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

UT don't even try to trust me yet

Wait for it to come naturally so you know it'll be true

I can vote Toog with you but only if you TRULY BELIEVE in it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: Toogeloo
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #193 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

toog does seem a little more concerned than what seems appropriate with both nik's role and pushing that the wagon crew is more likely to be scum when it reaaaally should just be null

neither of those things are strong though

and also I do kind of want to go back to lynching Kalimar since he hasn't actually done anything town yet
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #216 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 211, Kalimar wrote:TF and PV are leaning town.

Vote: SD

agree with PV being town

Why TF?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #219 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^toog for now

wagon is subject to change with little or no notice standard terms and conditions published by gammawagons incorporated still apply
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #251 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

reck you know it is POSSIBLE

that they were two different statements

that were not connected to each other
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

not that sentence.

the previous sentence says he thinks you're scum

that sentence talks about toog and his opinion on you
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #254 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

wait actually that's pv's case against you and not toog's i think?

but yeah
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #255 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

they are related

but it's not the only reason he's voting you, the first snippet of a sentence is his scumreads i think

also even more unrelated i still wanna play xcom board game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

I do actually want to hear what he has to say first

but probably after that I'm probably fine with it unless it's more townie than everything else he's done so far
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #323 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah i don't think that the reck/kise dickwaving extravaganza is actually alignment-readable for me

kise can you tell me reads of yours that aren't about reck

The nikanor wagon is really REALLY garbage

i might want to lynch shadow dancer actually

yeah pretty sure i do

VOTE: Shadow Dancer
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #329 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Shaft-PV seems to have genuinely scumhunty posts this game, which is about 1000 times better than when he was scum with me in some other large game a few? months ago where the lurkapocalypse had come and he bowed down to it's obscene and awesome power.

tn and sera are both eh, they could be scum but I could totally see you pushing them for the same reasons if you're scum.

Mister John Shaft, can you dig deep for me and come up with some beautifully deductive talent?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #340 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:29 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 337, Sprinkled Delight wrote:I don't understand the Shadow Dancer wagon.

GUT

like I can read over his posts again later and probably point out the parts that are bugging me at least

But after reading through his iso it just didn't feel like town to me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 338, Shadow Dancer wrote:If I were not reading the thread, NS, would I have even noticed Cheet's apparent absence of posts? Now could this maybe be the one game were you are actually doing something to fulfil your wincon, whichever it is. I know its asking much, but I'd rather be able to read you than lynch you for active lurking at some point. There are just too many players doing their utmost keeping a low profile in here for that to be any efficient.

It'#s interesting how Per manages to shift both his read and vote on me and declare it as "no new thoughts or ideas".
FoS Per

Still like my vote where it is currently. I would much appreciate it if Untrod would actually engage me instead of just doing the OMGUS vote and shift off all responsibility for it to gamma, especially since he still hasn't explained his earlier read on me.

In post 339, Nobody Special wrote:If you were reading the thread, you would've noticed that Cheetory requested replacement, and you would not have asked what you asked.

Part of it's a tonal thing? It seems like to me he's kind of acting above everyone else and that he's just not really engaging and scumhunting in the same way as a regular town player. The last sentence about me and UT doesn't really feel like it's scumhunting, it feels like he's just attacking UT because he's playing in a way that he doesn't consider good, and implying that UT's scum instead of actually going after UT for it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #348 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I thought it was kind of obvious but I don't mean acting above everyone as in being active, I mean it as in you feeling a bit overly snobby, as in you being snarky in regards to 'appreciating it if UT would do this' instead of just explicitly saying that you think it's scummy that he's acting the way he is. It's not an ironclad guaranteed scum behavior but scum tend to behave that way more often than town.

I don't give a shit about Per wagon jumping like that and if you think it's scummy then explain why instead of implying that you think it is without bothering to do so.

In post 347, Shadow Dancer wrote:
Seriously, you quite obviously fail to grasp my play one bit, so you should be very careful with allegations surrounding any one's not getting any one else.

Don't really get where this is coming from, I think you're scum and have explained a bit of why, aside from 'to make this statement overly dramatic and make it look like I'm superior' why did you choose this particular wording?

And finally I don't have a strong opinion on UT's alignment right now, I just think that you're scum. So, not going to bother right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #353 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@ShadowDancer-
no no no no no

you don't get to say that I'm "failing to grasp your play one bit" and then not explain why you think that and blame it on english not being your first language.

WHY do you believe that I'm failing to grasp your play?

@everyone else- I personally feel that Shadow's play is deliberately mischaracterizing a lot of what UT and I have had to say, and I think that it in combination with his tone of play and elaborate theatrical defense that doesn't actually reflect what people are bringing against him makes him very very likely scum here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #355 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 354, Shadow Dancer wrote:
In post 353, Gammagooey wrote:WHY do you believe that I'm failing to grasp your play?

Because quite obviously you are drawing all kinds of utterly wrong conclusions from it.

Okay, explain it to me then. Obviously one of those conclusions to you is that I think you're scum, what are the others?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #360 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 357, Shadow Dancer wrote:Let me rephrase, you are drawing the wrong conclusion that I am scum for utterly wrong and subjective reasons, that you would clearly be able to recognize as mere playstyle differences, assuming you come from a mindset that is not majorly limited by some means.

I recognize that there are a lot of different ways in which people play mafia and that some of your and everyone else's behavior is due to you as a person and not your alignment. But I'm aware that I personally try to look a little bit more imposing/authoritative/royal/whatever-you-want-to-call-it as scum to make my posts seem more like things that should be listened to and believed, and to make my posts seem more convincing.
It's possible that you do the same things as town or just naturally present yourself that way but from my personal experience I know that it's one of my tendencies as scum and I think that the fact that you're doing something similar makes you much more likely to be scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #361 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 356, Shadow Dancer wrote:Also the language point was adressing your point about my "overly dramatic language" and had nothing to do with your failure to grasp my play.

So did you just not answer the question I asked you in there? If that's not what's responding to the question I'm not sure what is in your sentence, and saying that my read on you is just "bias and projection" is absolutely worthless unless you explain WHY you think that it's biased and incorrect.

Shadow wrote:
Gamma wrote:Don't really get where this is coming from, I think you're scum and have explained a bit of why, aside from 'to make this statement overly dramatic and make it look like I'm superior' why did you choose this particular wording?

And finally I don't have a strong opinion on UT's alignment right now, I just think that you're scum. So, not going to bother right now.
So you do not share my fondness of long, intricate tape worm sentences. Fine. You can probably blame it on English being not my mother tongue, blaming it on my being scum would be just terrible reasoning, though. Everything else is just your own bias and projection, though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #367 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 366, Reina wrote:
In post 363, Shadow Dancer wrote:
In post 360, Gammagooey wrote:I recognize that there are a lot of different ways in which people play mafia and that some of your and everyone else's behavior is due to you as a person and not your alignment. But I'm aware that I personally try to look a little bit more imposing/authoritative/royal/whatever-you-want-to-call-it as scum to make my posts seem more like things that should be listened to and believed, and to make my posts seem more convincing.
It's possible that you do the same things as town or just naturally present yourself that way but from my personal experience I know that it's one of my tendencies as scum and I think that the fact that you're doing something similar makes you much more likely to be scum.
And if it is not alignment indicative, and you clearly haven't played with me before to know any better, I am just an acceptable collateral damage to your inflexible scum-hunting schemes?

a)this is a really shitty defense that doesn't explain why you think it's not alignment-indicative
b)you're basically saying that because I haven't played with you before I can't possibly have a correct read on you which is a pile of garbage
c)whining about you being 'collateral damage' instead of saying why it's wrong is also something that's more likely to come from scum than town, and saying that my scumhunting is inflexible is another excessively theatrical way of saying that it's incorrect without saying why you think that is the case.

this is me, if that isn't obvious
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #380 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 373, Seraphim wrote:, can you tell me in clear, concise language why exactly SD is scum?

Concise probably isn't going to happen but I'll try to make it clear at least.

So I think most people will agree with me when I say that staying in the background and trying not to draw attention is more likely to come from scum than town, as they don't want people scrutinizing them.

When I'm scum, I don't lurk much but tend to try to put myself seem 'above suspicion', by making good arguments without any points that could be used against me, and by trying to let the town actually push the wagons I want more than I do myself- usually by suggesting that people are suspicious without actually saying it myself, by asking obviously accusatory questions or implying that they're scum through descriptions of their play instead of actually explicitly stating that "they're scum for X reason(s)".

I think that type of behavior is more likely to come from scum than town, and that SD has exhibited both that type of behavior and has gone a bit nuts with his defensive post about UT and stated that his post against him says a lot of things that just aren't really true unless you stretch what UT is saying to the farthest conclusion you can imagine.

Now, to be fair, the fact that he's actually still around and defending himself and actually even the fact that he does seem to be taking this personally as UT said are minor things that point to him being town, but I really dislike both the above and that he seems to just be trying to deflect my comments about him with posts about how I don't understand him and how UT is scummier so how could I possssibly think he's scum.

I probably need to reread in a bit but that's not happening for a while so shrug.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #387 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

xRECKONERx wrote:also god fucking DAMN gamma is so town

duh
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 388, Shaft wrote:Gamma what are your thoughts on tn?

tn's fine, maybe a tiny gut town read but nothing special pointing to town or scum yet.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #394 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:03 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 392, xRECKONERx wrote:ut i swear to god

i agree with ut here actually

also watch this

<---BAM
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #397 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:35 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 396, Shaft wrote:wait gamma but you do see what's going on between tn and me?

pretty sure yeah, don't think his read on you and reck is actually worth giving a shit about at the moment, at least not in regards to tn's own alignment
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #411 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Shadow Dancer wrote:
In post 380, Gammagooey wrote:So I think most people will agree with me when I say that staying in the background and trying not to draw attention is more likely to come from scum than town, as they don't want people scrutinizing them.

When I'm scum, I don't lurk much but tend to try to put myself seem 'above suspicion', by making good arguments without any points that could be used against me, and by trying to let the town actually push the wagons I want more than I do myself- usually by suggesting that people are suspicious without actually saying it myself, by asking obviously accusatory questions or implying that they're scum through descriptions of their play instead of actually explicitly stating that "they're scum for X reason(s)".

So I am showing two kinds of behaviour, which are basically contradicting each other, but which are both scummy ? Could you at least be precise about where I allegedly do either of those ?
Furthermore, saying my points against UT are minor does not really cut it. What makes you think they are minor ? Is the game already too advanced for you to be bothered by minor ? How is his weird, contradicting changing of his read on me, which he refuses to explain, or his massive amount of active lurking not at least a signal to be wary of his motivations here ?

I don't think you've lurked, at least not to any noticably scummy degree, that was just a starting point for explaining my read on you and why I have it. I will make a post quoting where you've implied that UT is scum instead of just saying it but it won't be until tonight.

I'm not and never did say that your points against UT are minor, although I would probably agree with that statement because I think you attacking him so hard for what seems to be him calling your early post bad but not necessarily in a scummy way and being dickish are both not scumtells at all. (and I really dislike how hypocritical it is for you to be attacking UT for being a dick while going off on me for having not played with you before and therefore not having a solid grasp of your play, when your argument on UT is largely based on HIS playstyle.)

"minor" was referring to the behavioral points that I think suggest that you could be town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Gammagooey »

shadow wrote:Nonono. I am neither attacking him for being the obvious prick (i.e. playstyle), apart from the fact that his "playstyle" and rude comments have definitely proven to poison discussion rather than drive it so far. In short: I would not mind his being an arse if he actually were an effective arse. But right now, look at his iso, he is has the largest post count in this game, but that's really the most positive thing that can be said about his impact on this game.

Shadow this is an exact quote from you attacking UT associating him being scummy with him insulting people.
shadow wrote:I see why you can overlook Untrod's scumminess so easily, at least. He is making a habit out of outright insulting people, he is clearly not concerned what any one things, right? If you want I can swear at you some more, I can do that. Stands to question whether you'd actually prefer this game sliding down the slope to total piss-offery, I'd definitely rather avoid it.

And this is an instance of exactly what I'm talking about with describing someone else's play and implying that it's scummy in the hopes that other people will go along with it without actually bothering to go into any detail on why it's scummy or how them saying that is a scumtell/makes them scum.
shadow wrote:Seriously, I am not even sure what to tell here. Look at this guy. Has he nothing more urgent to do than trying witty about my marginal interactions with Cheetory?

HEY RECK AND SHAFT for a couple of real-life days starting game-day tomorrow I'll sheep whichever of you actually gets off your ass and helps UT and I actually lynch scum today.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #427 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hmmm scum lynch without having them claim and everyone going 'oh nooooo what if the completely opportunistic claim is true even though it makes no sense better unvote'

it feels real good inside
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #437 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Gammagooey »

>:3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #439 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

*<:3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #450 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Personally I don't believe anything you're saying, but
Kommt Zeit kommt Rat
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #456 (isolation #34) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

sera can be probtown now

Also, @Seraphim-
Shadow refusing to claim and saying how we'll see how bad we fucked up doesn't actually make sense from a vengeful townie. Among other things. But the moral of this story is:

Don't feel bad until the flip =3
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #460 (isolation #35) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

eh, it doesn't have any actual advantage to his faction since he's already lynched

it's a little sketchy but let the scum lynchee have his fun
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #462 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 461, dramonic wrote:I think it's his real PM tho?

you're probably bad at this game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #463 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

he literally tells everyone to lynch UT while whining about how bad we all are

and then shoots him with a vengekill

come on guys. step it up.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #504 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

google Rhizopus instead of just not bothering, it takes like 10 seconds

it's a fungus. so as nik said it's likely a mold poisoner.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #506 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:00 am

Post by Gammagooey »

you haven't voted him yet

i can't sheep without a shepard
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #508 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: Shaft
it seems fine, need to reread stuff from yesterday eventually though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #515 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^yeeeep.

Although tbh Titus I don't actually like that reason for voting me even if I had done it. Did you not have an opinion of me from yesterday? Cause I think I look prettttty town here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #516 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

like if I see someone that looks very likely to be scum imo later in the day I will probably fo' real back out of this unless there are several people stating several good reasons to lynch kise/shaft.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #518 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

*shrug* I never take mafia votes personally, no worries
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #525 (isolation #44) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Espeonage wrote:
Vote: Shaft

Reck is scum too.

reasons plz

Nikanor wrote:
Vote: Toon Fighter.

The "even if he's town" argument leaves a taste of spoiled pastry in my mouth.

*agreement*
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #565 (isolation #45) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nikanor scores a solid shrug/10 on every gamma-given metric
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #568 (isolation #46) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm gonna use some high classified SETUP MAGIC here.

There are 17 players in the game.

There are normally 3 scum in a 13 player game.

two scumteams of 3 in a 17 player game is therefore too many scumz.

So it's probably 2 scumteams of 2, plus whichever of a SK or a vig "eaten" is.

claiming miller on a two-person scum team is possible but do you really see that paying off in the vast majority of situations?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #570 (isolation #47) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i know it does but not enough to justify 3 extra scum in four extra players.

If you have some other multiple theme games with 17ish players you want to show me go for it but that seems pretty garbage to take at face value.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #572 (isolation #48) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

first of all, you count worse than most people at the reckoning, and they had the excuse of absurd amounts of alcohol. 9+6 is 15, not 11. 2/2/9->3/3/11 adds 2 scum and 2 town.

and since i have some form of this argument every large game i'll do the research myself

SC's recent large was 28 as 4/4/1/19
Serum & Steel was 19 as 3/3/13 but had a mechanic where several players were unlynchable unless they were voted to be synthed (1 per day) first
Xenosaga was 20 as 4/1/16

actually the moral of the story I've come to is 3/3/11 is lololol no but 3/2/12 with mold having 3 in exchange for poisoning instead of killing actually kind of makes sense.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #573 (isolation #49) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

actually we're both dumb because it's 2/2/13 if i actually compare the right things, which is 4 town players extra

but yeah 3/2/12 makes sense to me
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #613 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:06 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 605, Espeonage wrote:Like, if you read the rules, it can be interpreted that you could have moldy and burnt in the same team.

Vote: Gamma

I like this.

If it's just for the # of scum theory discussion then you're actually moronic.

And there's a flame kill, someone who's claimed to be filled with mold, and an eaten kill. Scum won't have two kills for one team. Maybe the mold is a SK instead of exactly what I put out or something like that but if the game started as 3/3/11 then
a) we've probably got less than a 50% chance of coming out of this with a when just because of the sheer # of crosskills we need to not lose
b) There would be 6 total scum to 9 (soon to be 8 if titus is town and it is a poisoner) total town. Having THAT many scum that early fucks with town's ability to actually lynch who they want REALLY hard.

Like I can link a bunch of recent/not-particularly recent games where I'm pretty good at setup spec- I certainly don't get it right all the time but I usually get pretty damn close.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #615 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeaah i kind of just don't have time for rereading right now

maybe tonight, more likely tomorrow night i will though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #619 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 617, xRECKONERx wrote:gamma there is not a serial killer miller holy shit stop

to be fair probably not

but i'm expecting this game to be kind of wacky given rainbow sprinkles and 8 month old cinnamon rolls

Titus I don't really have a gut scumread atm, I have townreads on sera and pv and positive opinions on nika and NS's play even though I don't think they're really that much (if at all) more likely to be town than everyone else

espeonage's push on me seems pretty garbage but I don't think it's really alignment-parsable until after there's a better idea of what the scumteams actually are, it's very rare for scum to knowingly push wrong general setup info so he's probably not scum unless he's actually on a 3-man scumteam but that's p. useless right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #620 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

like honestly

is it that difficult to have a discussion about what the scumteam likely is without people (hint:people is espeonage) going DURR YOUR THEORY IS WRONG YOU MUST BE SCUMZ.

I'll actually post player-related content later in the game day I promise.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #622 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 621, xRECKONERx wrote:Rainbow Sprinkles was basically confirmed by the mod to be a topping/filling of some sort

and Nik is probably just scum not miller

If there are two scumteams AND a third party, then a miller would be overkill for a town nerf

Given only two kills last night it's likely that there are not 3 killing factions. "Served Flambe" & "Eaten" are probably the two scumteam kill flavors here

godamnit

we had this conversation already in i'm pretty sure 999

pushing for a lynch based on just what they claimed is sooooo awwwwwwfullllllllllllllllllllll. how about a deal, sometime tonight you come up with actual player-related reasons for whoever you're lynching and i'll bother with rereading and having opinions on people tonight.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #623 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i mean i guess we're both still voting shaft so it's fine for now

but if you lynch him later in the game for just that I will break inside. plz no reck.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #625 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i guess i haven't then

i always try to keep it really close to what i think is true as scum unless I'm pushing for *specific X role is/should be/shouldn't be/isn't in the setup therefore we should lynch this person*
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #629 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 628, Reina wrote:
In post 627, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 623, Gammagooey wrote:but if you lynch him later in the game for just that I will break inside. plz no reck.

but its right tho

actually i think it was me telling bins to not lynch you because of your role in 999 because you looked town aside from it

you don't wanna be like bins do you

DO YOU RECK

(tbh i think bins is fine after apologizing for everything but i think you still don't like her)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #633 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah i am pretty okay with voting kise since his early suspicions were PV and Sera and reck, the first of those two looking p. town, and reck looking kinda sorta town but i can never actually read reck except by comparing him to other people in the game

toon fighter's early stuff looks bad too, dram looks a little bad for believing SD's claim but that could pretty easily come from town too.

tn looks a bit town for reverse reasons of why dram looks bad

that's pretty much all that seems worth caring about to me right now
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #635 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^
Shaft wrote:
Gammagooey wrote:yeah i am pretty okay with voting kise since his early suspicions were PV and Sera and reck, the first of those two looking p. town, and reck looking kinda sorta town but i can never actually read reck except by comparing him to other people in the game

uh...yeah sorry but saying those two are pretty town is like saying shadow was pretty scum. Why won't you accept differing opinions, and why exactly do my reads make me scum?

i could be wrong

it's just that i have I think I have a really solid basis on my Sera read, and I'd be pretty damn surprised if pere was putting in this much actual scumhunt-y content if he was scum when he did basically nothing last time he was scum with me

and they don't really make you scum, they just make you more likely scum than other people and I don't really have a ton of actual readable scumhunting content to go on in the game yet.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #637 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hey shaft since you're voting him what do you think about tn's end of the day remarks about shadow dancer?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #640 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

tn wanting to still make the post even after seeing the hammer isn't a scumtell, i've done that too

and as far as i can tell tn changed his read after seeing SD's claim which was very likely fake. do you see otherwise?
also ask him the questions again if you want them actually answered cause I sure don't remember them either
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #642 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Gammagooey »

no? yeah no thank you.

i feel like you're being kinda closed minded towards tn's alignment

do you have anything aside from the SD scumread and him not answering your questions that makes you think he's scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #644 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

eh

that's not completely awful i guess

do you have a read on esp or toon fighter?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #655 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 654, Reina wrote:
In post 630, xRECKONERx wrote:NO

but regardless, I still think you have to analyze the claim not from a "what makes sense in the setup perspective", but from a motivation perspective

the timeline of the claim is weird.

the fact that he said he needed to claim eventually in his first post gets him a town-point, I feel like he's a little less likely to immediately go all-in on that plan as scum

also reck can we pressure some lurkers and then go back to voting shaft when he inevitably doesn't do anything useful? I don't want to just stall out with everyone doing their own thing and then scramble for a lynch later.

if you want individual people btw Kalimar still seems like a good place to go imo, dram kind of too but I doubt he'd say much anyway so maybe I'm just talking about voting kalimar for a bit.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #661 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 657, Shaft wrote:
In post 654, Reina wrote:also reck can we pressure some lurkers and then go back to voting shaft when he inevitably doesn't do anything useful?

who else isn't being useful that you can vote for?

Do you actually think i'm scum?

Because it seems like you're acting that way

but I don't actually think you do.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #663 (isolation #66) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

nah
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #712 (isolation #67) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

TF is actually pretty town

If it's actually worth pushing have reck claim first and then TF can claim info, but given how everything's gone done I kind of doubt that it is. (and also reck at the very least doesn't seem particularly scummy to me this game)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #720 (isolation #68) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

oh @sprinkled delight-
tn looks townish for attacking SD for the claim, meaning there was probably actually effort put into reading over the claim and seeing that either the supersaint part didn't match up with the vengeful townie role name (or less likely saw that vengeful townie didn't make sense at all with SD's earlier posts but it seems like I'm usually the only one who actually bothers rereading people's posts in light of what they've claimed)

as opposed to just saying 'oh that's probably a town claim' a la dram since scum would be more likely to think that.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #741 (isolation #69) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Stillll want shaft dead

mostly for being a useless pile of garbage

but I don't like his stance on tn or him not bothering to give reads on esp and TF either
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #758 (isolation #70) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Seraphim wrote:Prodded.

We should lynch dram k thanks.

siiiiiiigh

dram can you post like 2 reads so you'll look town and we can lynch shaft instead of you
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #761 (isolation #71) » Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 759, Sprinkled Delight wrote:I have no reads.

Someone please tell me why Kise is being wagoned

GUT

my attempt at explaining it is I don't like how much he's focused on tn when tn seems enormously non-important in terms of having done things that actually look scummy compared to the other players in the game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #769 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Shaft wrote:Gamma right, it's about time for me to be useless

So yes. Now when everyone comes back from their prods they can make cases!

We both pretty clearly know that isn't going to happen. Maybe you should act accordingly?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #773 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 770, dramonic wrote:
In post 758, Gammagooey wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Prodded.

We should lynch dram k thanks.

siiiiiiigh

dram can you post like 2 reads so you'll look town and we can lynch shaft instead of you

tits and NS are shifty.
can I go back to lurking now?
I'll even throw a vote for good measure!
vote: Titus

Titus is a silly vote for today given the possibility of her dying before tomorrow

Do you have a reason for thinking shaft is town? If you dont I feel like you should vote him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #775 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 774, Shaft wrote:Reina is cool but Gamma should head back to the retirement home

It's not absolutely for sure but if things keep going the way they're going you're going to just get lynched eventually.

Have you considered bothering to do something about it instead of making pithy remarks and waiting for everyone else to make some cases that you'll be able to argue against fairly well regardless of your actual alignment?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #786 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^ is it just the recent self-voting posts that sound resigned-townie or do you think his earlier posting fits that too?

cause I'm reaaaaally wary of self-voting in general just being a bullshit gambit to look town but if you think his other posts fit that too then I can probably vote someone else.

probably still not dram though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #799 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yep
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #810 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

*shrug* shaft still seems like a pretty decent lynch, don't want to lynch dram and nika honestly might be scum but I feel like killing off one of the only people trying in this game will eventually just have us lose through later apathy lynches anyway.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #812 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:13 am

Post by Gammagooey »

because he hasn't done anything except respond to other people poking at him.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #849 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: Reck

tn is also p. town for how he's responded to things today
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #851 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

eh

can you partial claim at least now

like *yes i targeted X and the purpose of that was X*, without using any of the role wordings
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #858 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 855, xRECKONERx wrote:lol this scumbag

yes I targeted Titus N1

that's why a) I was so curious about the Rhizo thing

This statement feels inherently bad

but I haven't reread anything reck's saying yet so that does deserve another look
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #859 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@reck-why titus?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #861 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 853, tn5421 wrote:
In post 849, Gammagooey wrote:VOTE: Reck

tn is also p. town for how he's responded to things today

I guess. I've been coasting pretty hardcore until now. I'm honestly surprised I haven't had to really defend myself yet.

your play in general just seems a lot more town-motivated than scum-motivated with how you acted to shaft too

never really got why shaft was so committed to you as being scum compared to his other possible reads but i guess that doesn't matter a ton right now
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #862 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 860, xRECKONERx wrote:she replaced in overnight and rather than deal with a lurkerslot i wanted to get info

i guess that's fair at least

i think you're more likely scum than not but I do also want to wait for your fullclaim

gonna keep my vote on you for some combination of cheekiness and posterity, but if someone hammers you before you fullclaim i'll prob. help murder them tomorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #866 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@esp-were you one of the people saying the same thing about nik

cause really now

i'm not obvtown but i think it's pretty clear that im likely town for how i've been scumhunting here
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #871 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

hey reck when you get back probs tomorrow go go fullclaim
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #872 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also since I'm awake anyway

Can I have opinions of Sprinkled Delight's alignment that are completely separate from whatever you think reck will flip?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #896 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 890, Espeonage wrote:
In post 828, xRECKONERx wrote:"The
'mafia' faction(s)
is(are) comprised of modified baked goods and pastries which are either Moldy or Burnt."

uhhhh ??? ^

pedit: ah ok

This one too.

yeah that's making me pretty confident in this with andrius's clarification
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #898 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Gammagooey »

are you pretending to be the new shadow dancer now

there are pretty clear reasons for you to be scum here and you getting enraged about it is worthless garbage regardless of your actual alignment. you're dead, fuckin' deal.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #901 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

like no if you want to go on a little bullshit rant then I'm going to have one too

on the offchance you're town have some self-awareness and look at how you claiming burnt looks after JUST being confused about how moldy/burnt roles being town

on the incredibly likely chance you're scum, sure whatever you can do your fake rage for some imaginary hope of a governor or something but it actively makes the game less fun for the most minute possible return on investment imaginable.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #909 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Gammagooey »

honestly? I think the setup isn't quite the symmetrical two-scum team thing we were expecting given the lack of kills last night, that burnt isn't a full scumteam, and that burnt cop is literally the easiest claim to draw out a power role counterclaim that could possibly exist. If you're town then sorry but I'm still expecting you to flip scum here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #917 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 911, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 909, Gammagooey wrote:honestly? I think the setup isn't quite the symmetrical two-scum team thing we were expecting given the lack of kills last night, that burnt isn't a full scumteam, and that burnt cop is literally the easiest claim to draw out a power role counterclaim that could possibly exist. If you're town then sorry but I'm still expecting you to flip scum here.

WATCH ME JUSTIFY MY SHITTY FUCKING BULLFUCK PLAY WITH SETUP SPECULATION AND OUTGUESSING THE MOD

YEAH GUYS YEAH IM SOFUCKING GOOD ATTHIS GAME

*shrug* it's not like you've done shit yourself darlin'

have fun yelling at people and hunting for PRs by goading people into responding to you until you flip
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #943 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:02 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

mm

so i have a slight town read on pretty much everyone in the game right now

VOTE: Nobody Special

I want to hear some interesting opinions though. Anyone have a strong read on Peregrine or Espeonage?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #944 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

oh yeah

I also want to know from Titus if the mod has said anything to her about the filling
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #948 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

esp i kind of wish you hadn't posted that yet since im kind of expecting you to jump to the worst possible interpretation of this now but whatever

@Titus-I do like some parts of esp's comments on reck (changing his mind on reck quickly: sounds like a townish mindset to post that) but his tone this game just makes me kind of uneasy.
Did look back at d1 and some of his responses were slightly good but I don't see anything I would say is particularly unlikely to be coming from scum.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #950 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also if you care I can give some thought context to my conversation with reck but it's not going to be anything that really suggests much about my alignment, just why I felt that way at the time
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #953 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:17 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@titus
not reeeeeally, most of his comments are about people who are now dead, I do think tn's reactions to him near the end of the day is unlikely to be coming from scum though.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #972 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

sera's reactions at the end of d1 and d2 seem fairly town to me

pere i can probably do but at least lemme wait until NS shows up before actually doing votey things.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #983 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 982, Toon Fighter wrote:Tracked gamma. Didnt go anywhere

on the offchance it matters to someone yeah this is true
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #984 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:57 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also dram your theory with the flambe kill makes sense but I wouldn't be thaat surprised if it was just a 1-shot vig and scum get an eaten kill for convoluted flavor reasons

don't think it reaaaally matters at the moment though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #985 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

although actually if a vig shot UT they were real real deep in toog/shadow's koolaid because he looked pretty town imo but whatever
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #992 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah thats very probably not from reck

but custard IS gross, you're outvoted
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #993 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 8:45 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also tbh i don't think you're actually reading that message very carefully or something is silly but i guess not completely out of the question

also i kind of feel like all my reads are dumb. i will probably do something about that soonish.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1013 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^i've been pretty good with town reads on flipped players but I don't think that actually means much regarding my alignment, plus I only really started suspecting reck for the most part when he was tracked to you. don't think esp has actually said why he thinks I'm scum but I kinda would get reck-related junk.

I do think my posts and mindset when shadow dancer was getting lynch is at least a pretty strong pointer to me being town

I'm voting NS because his vote on reck seemed sudden and his not believing him didn't seem to really have anything behind it. that's pretty much it.

I do want people to actually vote and have some damn opinions, even if they're weak or not really confident reads.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1015 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i just don't see that as particularly likely. i could be super wrong but with basically no solid reads on anyone else I'd rather just vote him for now. not like he's gonna get lynched in the near future I think.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1016 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Also esp it's probably not worth it right now

but after like everyone actually gets in here and votes and there's hopefully some more actual words go read over my play again

caause i think i'm pretty good at putting out a findable town mindset by just kind of broadcasting what i'm doing and why
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1028 (isolation #107) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Gammagooey »

here is my opinion on kind of sort of NS and a bit more of the game in general given that it's d4

softclaims are garbage
role information that doesn't solidly point to someone being town or scum is garbage
actually examining people's behaviors is the best chance by a thousand miles to actually find scum at this point so people should bite the bullet and put in some effort.

@Sera- You said earlier that you think NS had the worst vote on shadow dancer. Now, aside from reck's vote, would you still agree with that? Is there anything in NS's play aside from the one post esp and I are dancing around that makes you think NS's alignment leans one way or the other?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1045 (isolation #108) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Gammagooey »

dramonic wrote:This TF wagon is goddamn retarded.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1064 (isolation #109) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Gammagooey »

tn5421 wrote:VOTE: Espeonage

The scumclaim is REAL.

is it though

Cause this whole game seems like a parody at this point
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1080 (isolation #110) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1073, Espeonage wrote:btw, in terms of reactions to it, I think that Seraphim, TF and Gamma look the worst, in that order.

a) TF's way of claiming his result on reck is screamingly town-mindset
b) your post made no sense as anything except a
really
stupid gambit as either alignment

VOTE: Kalimar
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1085 (isolation #111) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1082, Kalimar wrote:
why was I a slight townread as of this post?

Your 734 and 784 looked a little town.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1086 (isolation #112) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i might actually just post my reasons for thinking every single person is town later and ask which ones are the most stupid
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1092 (isolation #113) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

It's not GOOD but I don't think it's absolutely coming from sera-scum

It's kind of general feelings from previous games with him but I can see it coming from him as town.

I feel like I should re-read him in particular though. The big reason I had for him being town was his reaction to SD being hammered and maybe that is one of the more stupid reasons I have for people being town.

(super secret spoiler though: pretty much all the reasons I have for people being town are stupid in some way or another)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1094 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

stop that
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1095 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also since we're both actually here at the same time

if you want to ask me about individual people/things i have 15 minutes to basically gush thoughts in your direction

after that it's st. patrick's day and i'm gone until tomorrow (and hopefully i'll get around to actually doing that *everyone looks town because durrstuff* sometime tomorrow night)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1097 (isolation #116) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

dumb
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1098 (isolation #117) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

when people in general have something resembling a guilty result on them any fake investigative results are bullshit wifom

granted, i think it's very slightly likely to be pointing to town bullshit wifom than pointing to scum bullshit wifom

but bullshit wifom nonetheless
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1101 (isolation #118) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

with me or am i forgetting someone?

if with me i'd give it a very slight town points but given that it's with me i'm kinda biased to that I think
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1102 (isolation #119) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1100, Titus wrote:What the fuck, you said you are not town again ater being revealed as town?

ssssh

sssshhhhh

it'll be okay
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1106 (isolation #120) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

point out what you're talking about with titus and you, i don't see it

I think this slightly points to titus town though (#683)
In post 683, Titus wrote:I rather like Reck's thoughts on Nik. Why is he giving you the hibbiegibbies?

Vote: Shaft
Proxy my vote to Espy if legal

seems genuine and reeeal ballsy for scum to just come out saying they disagree with someone else's gut read, though I should probably read reck's thoughts themselves too to make sure that reaction really makes sense

need to go soon, one more post for questions
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1107 (isolation #121) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1105, Titus wrote:
In post 1102, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1100, Titus wrote:What the fuck, you said you are not town again ater being revealed as town?

ssssh

sssshhhhh

it'll be okay

How strong is your grip on this?

Espy is just pissing me off with his nonsense.

uh

he's confirmed town and doin' cheeky shit because he can and because *reactions*

i don't know how exactly to translate 'how strong my grip is' but it's not worth getting irritated over
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1109 (isolation #122) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1107, Gammagooey wrote:
i don't know how exactly to translate 'how strong my grip is' but it's not worth getting irritated over

actually im changing this answer

STRONG AS HELL

GRAAAAAAAH

MUSCLES

*MUSSCLLEEESSS*

SCHWARZENEGGER CHOPPER EXPLOSIONS

okay i'm gonna go do saint patrick's day now

did look back a little at sera and can probably lynch him if something else doesn't come up when i'm going through putting down thoughts for other stuff

cya
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1121 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Passed out really early last night, words will have to wait until tonight instead.

Kali's thoughts on Pere are very similar to mine - I was pere's scumbuddy in Harry Potter.

VOTE: Seraphim
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1125 (isolation #124) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Gammagooey »

read kalimar's post. he generally doesn't doesn't think pere is scum. neither do i.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1130 (isolation #125) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:31 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1127, Titus wrote:
In post 1121, Gammagooey wrote:Passed out really early last night, words will have to wait until tonight instead.

Kali's thoughts on Pere are very similar to mine - I was pere's scumbuddy in Harry Potter.

And you just reminded me why I am so paranoid of you. Harry Potter you bussed but managed to stay off Pere's wagon.

In post 1125, Gammagooey wrote:read kalimar's post. he generally doesn't doesn't think pere is scum. neither do i.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1131 (isolation #126) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Titus- also I was the 3rd vote on pere and pushed him pretty hard at least the day he got lynched in harry potter- I might have avoided him in earlier days (don't remember and not bothering to check now) but I was pretty clearly hardbussing the day he got lynched if you actually look back at my iso for that day.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1136 (isolation #127) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:39 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1135, Reina wrote:
In post 1134, Titus wrote:
In post 1131, Gammagooey wrote:@Titus- also I was the 3rd vote on pere and pushed him pretty hard at least the day he got lynched in harry potter- I might have avoided him in earlier days (don't remember and not bothering to check now) but I was pretty clearly hardbussing the day he got lynched if you actually look back at my iso for that day.

Actually, you were on the wagon when he did not get lynched. Off when ge did.

PeregrineV (9-LYNCHED)- Malakittens, Kalimar, Gammagooey, Oversoul, Katsuki, RachMarie, Lucky2u, penguin_alien, PeregrineV

I remember having half of this argument that game too but I really did push him and really did mean it

I responded pretty poorly to you pushing me for it but I did legitimately try to get pere lynched and had a fairly big hand in it in that game (at least I pushed for it and people may have either voted him for what I was saying or for what others were saying or just because he was lurking like hell, i dunno)

this is me accidentally alt-posting
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1153 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1152, Reina wrote:-gamma's dumb reasons for thinking people are town-

tn's reaction to shadow dancer being hammered seemed pretty genuine, and him 'mocking' shaft actually seemed way more like town poking at another player than actual scum cheekiness

NS looks slightly town just for being more active than he usually is (yes seriously, this is the first game i've ever seen of him where I wouldn't just call him useless), and his reads don't seem manufactured to me even though I think he's super completely wrong about TF

dram seems like the only sane active player left in this game and i'm also used to dram lurking through everything when ive seen him as scum and also maybe town too if i'm remembering right

pere is basically kali's reasons

sera had a good reaction to shadow dancer dying but looking back that could def. still being coming from scum i think. there might be one other reason i thought he was town but i'm not going back to check right now

the way tf was acted in his posts about reck and his claim are for serious town mindset. like i'd be astounded if scum decided to pull a gambit like that against a scumbuddy AND just not bother outing the result day 2. Leaves too much completely unknown about it, if reck gets lynched d2 without TF actually claiming then him saying he tracked reck after he gets lynched loses a lot of credibility in comparison to having him claim the result, especially with titus's filling claim already out there

kali's posts are kind of just gut town when he actually makes decent sized posts

pere looks MUCH better and more like he's scumhunting than when i've seen him as scum

and titus's thought processes just seem more likely to be coming from town than scum to me.

alts are still hard
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1157 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

the other reason for thinking sera was slightly town was his comments on nika and his reasoning for not believing the miller claim, it sounds kinda like a genuine thought process. looking back it could be scum thinking that genuinely and thinking he was a different type of scum though. and with nikanor dead that might actually be a little in favor of that being the case.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1158 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i think im maybe super cautiously actually optimistic about a sera lynch
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1160 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

espy is confirmed town you...

YOU
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1161 (isolation #132) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

like if you want to wait until pere posts some more stuff thats fine

but wagons having scummy people on them should basically never be a reason to not be on those wagons given how often people bus on this site

for serious
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1173 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Gammagooey »

these assumed implications are dumb and not worth giving a damn about.

pere what makes tn a better lynch than Sera in your opinion?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1175 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i just want opinions

can people just say opinions

it'd be a cool thing to do
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1184 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

sooo seraphim

whats goin on
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1192 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

UNVOTE: Sera for now
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1193 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

why is your kill flavor eaten?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1197 (isolation #138) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: Kalimar
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1198 (isolation #139) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

like there is a very important question of where in the fuck are all the kills

but i'm fine with letting sera live a day
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1199 (isolation #140) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:25 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i may change that kali vote later

but deer fucking lorde do people need to show up and post first
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1204 (isolation #141) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 am

Post by Gammagooey »

sd is ALSO an abbreviation for sprinkled delight. fyi. who was killed. ya know.

if you're talking about something else then woosh i guess
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1225 (isolation #142) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

mm

flambe does make a lot more sense with creme brulee than eaten does

the kills are so weird for scum to make though

gonna waffle about this for tonight, maybe decide tomorrow

still think kali looks pretty bad though
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1226 (isolation #143) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah i don't know wtf is going on with kills this game but those I'm pretty sure are not mafia kills, they make a ton of sense for sera-the-player to have made

maybe sera's a SK but if he is then we're at 10 players so fuck it, we can lynch him tomorrow when we're at 7 players and not lose a mislynch and have sera get rid of someone else scummy

I also think that scum are more likely to be lurking through all this instead of actually engaging seraphim here and I just wanna kill kalimar
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1227 (isolation #144) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

mostly @Sera but kind of at other people too-I also want it to be known that if Kali does flip scum to disregard every read I have except toon fighter being town because one of my town reads is garbage and I don't have any confidence at all that it would be one of my weaker reads.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1229 (isolation #145) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

that's not really rage

it's a little over the top and i agree that it isn't particularly good

but the kills are so weird for scum

for srs
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1235 (isolation #146) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:44 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1234, Reina wrote:
In post 1233, Seraphim wrote:
In post 1230, Nobody Special wrote:Okay, so.

Just tell me who to vote and I'll show up and do it.
dram. Or tn. No way both of them are town.

do you have any reason for thinking dram is scum aside from him voting you?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1237 (isolation #147) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

the fuck?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1241 (isolation #148) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1238, Seraphim wrote:
In post 1235, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1234, Reina wrote:
In post 1233, Seraphim wrote:
In post 1230, Nobody Special wrote:Okay, so.

Just tell me who to vote and I'll show up and do it.
dram. Or tn. No way both of them are town.

do you have any reason for thinking dram is scum aside from him voting you?
Have you considered the timing of dram's sudden burst of activity and how it coincides with my claim as vig? He's been more or less lurking all game, and he chooses now of all times to suddenly push me heavily? I'd put tn and dram together as scum actually, using the cover of the IC to push a bullshit wagon.

Good luck with whatever shit you've got going, NS. Sorry to see you leave :(

uh no

this is not a 'sudden burst of activity', he's been posting a fair amount this game.

this is a slight increase in activity, and people tend to go hard when they think someone's claim is bullshit.

So again. Aside from voting you like he's done here, do you have any other reasons for thinking he's scum?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1242 (isolation #149) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

^ like he has twice as many posts as you do Sera. Sure he has fluff posts but there are plenty in there that are votes and legitimate content.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1243 (isolation #150) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Don't actually want him lynched for at least 24 hours but might as well have my vote actually reflect who I want dead today atm
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1248 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

well yeah it is typical dram style, and I think it makes a lot of sense as town to do what he did regarding you because I do something pretty similar when I see a claim I really disbelieve

if you think that this version of 'typical dram' is more likely to be scum because of how he flew under the radar then post about it, but "dram's scum because he's pushing hard on your claim" is not something I'm buying any time soon. Hence why I've asked you twice already for any reasons for thinking he's scum that don't involve that.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1264 (isolation #152) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hey toon fighter on my list of dumb reasons for thinking people are town how legit do you find my reasons for thinking tn is town

maybe on a scale of 'yeah that's fair actually' to 'haha no you moron'

slight explanation would be pretty nice too
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1265 (isolation #153) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:48 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i'm just gonna unvote and feel bad at the game for a while
UNVOTE: Sera

Sera I would like you to put in the effort to look back through dram's iso for me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1267 (isolation #154) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

literally the first sentence

that starts with "tn's reaction"
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1268 (isolation #155) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Gammagooey »

wait you're just asking if that's it

yes

yes that's it
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1292 (isolation #156) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'm not confident in him being scum but I am confident in him being a better lynch than tn. I'll word at people lateish tonight since deadline's tomorrow.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1307 (isolation #157) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

VOTE: PeregrineV
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1320 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@Esp I'll mention but not argue since it isn't something that you're going to give a shit about that I absolutely would have killed you over dram.

Reck is a friend in real life. And although there are occasions where we're both in a game and it's more fun and better because of it, more often than not I don't actually like playing with him because he tends to make the game an angry, yelling clusterfuck when it's completely unnecessary. I play this game to try to figure shit out and I despise when people turn it into a hate-filled "I'm better than you" screaming match instead of trying to understand the other player's positions and why they might have them. I'm expecting at the end of the game reck will come in and say that he did it because that's what people expect him to do as town and that using all that AtE might have let him survive for another day but I hate that he feels he has to do that and be insulting and incredulous and angry and make the game so much worse to actually play in instead of slowing down and being more self-aware of how his play looked to other people, EVEN with him being scum here.

I'm not going to say that makes me obvtown or any other dickwaving bullshit like that. But look back at my play with the true assumption that I hate it when people play like reck did on day 3, and look at the reads I've got and whether or not you think those are faked.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1322 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1321, Titus wrote:And your response has nothing to do with Espy's point.

In post 1311, Espeonage wrote:
Vote: Gamma

He looked weird after Reck got hammered and it's the kind of self destruct that Reck does to try and get him teammates clear. I've seen this shit happen before and there is no way I am letting it happen again.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1324 (isolation #160) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

sigh

reck exploded on several people

the reason esp is voting me instead of anyone else is very likely because of my play when I interacted with reck and not just reck attacking me.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1327 (isolation #161) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i dont even know what you're talking about anymore
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1331 (isolation #162) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I understand why you're doing what you're doing but it's garbage. You're playing to a (false) worst case scenario and you've convinced yourself that you're right and that this is the only way to save the game from everyone else's incompetence and laziness.

And yes this game is difficult and half the players in it are being lazy pieces of garbage. But this isn't going to win the game. Look back at my play and reevaluate whether I'm playing the way I am and have been as town or scum. I'm not asking for more than you're wishing everyone else would put in the effort to do.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1336 (isolation #163) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'll claim once everyone gets around to posting once today assuming there aren't any strong objections to massclaiming.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1345 (isolation #164) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Gammagooey »

@PV What's your opinion on Titus?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1347 (isolation #165) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

meh

you should do that soon PV

@Kali- who do you think is scum atm?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1362 (isolation #166) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

^ I don't doubt that you were but I don't actually remember you being in harry potter at all
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1370 (isolation #167) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah I believe PV's claim regardless of his actual alignment

also I don't actually think PV is faking not reading/remembering/knowing/whatever about Titus's filling and NS's vote on Sera that really really heavily pushed him to claim seems pretty bad so

VOTE: Hi im Yakko
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1371 (isolation #168) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

also I'll go into my NS read in more detail tomorrow btw
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1373 (isolation #169) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

i literally JUST said I would post about it tomorrow, because I had actual life shit to do. If you think I'm scum for my play then bring up why but don't whine about horseshit that I just don't have time to do right now.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1388 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:59 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

NS/yakko read is pretty short but it's all I got.

I think NS is scum mostly for how he jumped on the reck and sera wagons at L-1 while seeming to posture himself to make it look like he had a strong scum read on both of them at the last minute. I also don't like his post right below making an excuse for if/when shadow dancer flipped town when he voted him, and his replace out honestly seems like either some out-of-game communication happened or he just made it up for an excuse to replace out, because nobody was commenting on the post he quoted at all.

I'm not actually amazingly confident in this but everyone else seems at least a little town to me, Titus likely got molded by reck and seems to be trying to figure the game out, kali's recent posts about his read on me seems more likely to be a town mindset than NS's stuff at least and just kind of feels genuine, and I don't think Pere faked the ignorance about reck + titus.

I would like more words before anything actually gets decided today but it kind of seems that everyone else feels similarly lost.

In post 372, Nobody Special wrote:
You only "figured it out" BECAUSE I TOLD YOU.

I'm not sure if this is a deliberate misrep or not. In any case, if you're town, you certainly aren't showing it.

VOTE: Shadow

NS vote posts-
post 873

post 1186
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1389 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

and since you guys are talking about it I feel like analyzing the toppings + fillings are a waste of time unless we're going to massclaim today, and even if it isn't going over people's play is going to be a lot more helpful.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1391 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

if you look back at my play regarding shadow dancer I think it's a fairly strong argument for me being town - given that it looks like there's just one scumteam, I think I'm pretty clearly genuinely scumhunting and analyzing shadow dancer's posts around and after the time he's hammered.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1395 (isolation #173) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 1:36 am

Post by Gammagooey »

titus, there's been a single extra kill in four nights, with nikanor the doctor having been dead since night 2.

sometimes you gotta occam's razor some shit. there's not a second scumteam or SK here.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1398 (isolation #174) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:30 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't actually think everyone should be claiming that unless we're massclaiming but I pretty clearly didn't kill UT of all people
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1402 (isolation #175) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:01 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't want someone getting false-cleared based on a fakeclaim or outing the actual one-shot vig if we just do that claim without taking into account all the other variables in the setup (particularly sprinkled delight's topping that could have theoretically been a 1-shot vig, even though I don't think that's super likely)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1403 (isolation #176) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also, seriously. we have a roleblocker and a doctor flipped, and a 1-shot doc claimed. A SK would have gotten a kill through either n3 or n4. A second scumteam would have too unless you think they're no-killing despite having no members of their team flipped because ????
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1407 (isolation #177) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:16 am

Post by Gammagooey »

yeah I'd guess that SD started with rainbow sprinkles and that lets him do something in addition to probably being able to give toppings to other people but him shooting UT would be pretty weird.

I don't think claims being talked about in the scum qt is incredibly likely given that dram makes sense as a low-thought kill for pushing hard on Sera yesterday and Esp would be the main PR that they would consider killing instead. plus most of the people left in this game don't really seem to be paying attention to it.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1414 (isolation #178) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1408, Titus wrote:@Gamma, Or scum did not like Occam's Razor regarding my filling and shot dram so he woulfn't push that.

Also, why are you excluding scum trying to shoot TF. They have max 2 scum. Espy is confirmed town but TF should be able to out scum.

You're kind of missing the point of what I'm saying to kali- I'm commenting on why I think kali's theory on yakko being town because he voted TF when he thinks that would have been talked about in the scum PT.

As an aside though I don't see why scum would give a shit about you in particular, especially so much that they'd shoot someone over confirmed town to prevent you from being pushed as town.

As for TF I just think that esp is the brand new shiny confirmed town that just showed up - if scum were going to talk about killing a PR I think he'd get the focus over someone who claimed way before yakko entered the game and scum would've probably already had a conversation about that.

also I'm really REALLY hesistant to put any value in speculation about what scum were and weren't talking about and deciding to clear yakko based on that given that all it takes for it to be wrong is yakko just not paying attention to the discussion there or it not being talked about. If you think something in-thread points to yakko being town point it out but I don't agree at all with saying he's likely town because of possible scum discussion, even if I do see why kali would think that.

@Pere- Don't fully agree with that given how easy it is for scum to bus early and then change votes to other town like Sera did with very little downside, especially since I don't think any of his other votes throughout the game were on scum and I think he'd try to distance from at least one of his scumbuddies. His other votes were SD, Nikanor, UT, and tn (tn's not flipped but he looks p. town and was the other wagon against Sera)
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1415 (isolation #179) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 am

Post by Gammagooey »

also @pere

I'm voting yakko now, I haven't really been talking about Titus much as scum I think. My read on her's been kind of waffly internally for most of the game though, the filling claim and a few of her comments like the one when Sera was hammered seem town, but her off-the-wall theories seem instinctually bad even though in practice I think she'd come up with a lot of them as either town or scum and just doesn't have any big towntells.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1417 (isolation #180) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I don't really think Titus and I see eye-to-eye on a lot of things regardless of alignment in games. Like her asking for reck's role PM- I immediately thought it was clear was something that was never going to happen given the limitedish reveal of powers and abilities in general, and even in harry potter when I was scum I legitimately believed in a lot of the arguments I was putting out and they never really clicked with Titus there at all (that isn't really a good example but it's the best I have atm)

If I can be super blunt I really don't give a shit about role theories right now. I just want people to read over other players and have opinions on that.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1419 (isolation #181) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Gammagooey »

i don't give a shit

about massclaim

i just don't want to have everyone claim anything UNLESS we're massclaiming
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1438 (isolation #182) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

@yakko- can you try to read over a decent chunk of the game and give some reads in the next few days? Personally I'd suggest going over day 1 and day 3 since day 1 is probably the most content heavy out of any of the days so far and day 3 has the first scum lynch and will give you background about what esp is talking about with me and isn't very long.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1451 (isolation #183) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Gammagooey »

I'd consider voting Titus but I really REALLY want yakko to show up and post first.

I might have already said this but I thought PV was likely scum because his push on sera without voting was really similar to how I would play that situation as scum - attack scum but say that other people are scummy too so you have an out if you can get someone else lynched. and I was thinking pretty much the same thing with dram not dying because scum had the doc and knew they couldn't kill him that night, but PV's ignorance of Titus+Reck's role interaction just seems so similar to all the other derptowns I've seen completely miss something enormously obvious to everyone else in the game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1462 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:27 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Yakko read the gaaaaame
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1475 (isolation #185) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

did i mention reading the game?

because i feel like that's still a thing you should do
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1481 (isolation #186) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1476, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1475, Gammagooey wrote:did i mention reading the game?

because i feel like that's still a thing you should do

It feels like that is your main reason for voting me? Or am I mistaken. iirc you had a reason then wanted to change but not until input from me. I don't remember what it was that changed [your mind]. Mind refreshing my memory?

well see i could do that

or you could read the game
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1486 (isolation #187) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:50 am

Post by Gammagooey »

hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 1481, Gammagooey wrote:
well see i could do that

or you could read the game

or you could answer the question.

seeeee the thing is

I've already given you a recommendation of a chunk of the game to read to get started with, and I think your predecessor is the mostly likely scum in the game for reasons that I've already said and you can go look up if you want to bother with actually Reading The Game.

and if you still don't want to put in even that little bit of effort of isoing me then there's probably a reason for why you're trying to coast by and have me hand you something to talk about instead of actually trying to form reads yourself

so personally I think if you don't want to just get lynched in the next few days I'd highly recommend reading the game.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1498 (isolation #188) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

yeeeah there's literally no scumhunting effort at all here

let's murder it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”