Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:22 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

I might just give a summary of my thoughts so far of active players over a few posts. Real life calls, I have an important assignment due tomorrow so not much free time today, sorry. I'll be sure to catch up tomorrow though.

(Aw man there was a Higurashi game? Someone please mod another one, pretty please?)

Zymf: Just the one post pointing out the problem with RVS, null.

White: Voting first thing with this game mech wasn't good, but probably a honest mistake. Dislikes Zelink's overexplanation for focusing on game setup/mechanics which I disagree with. Annoyance at lack of scumhunting on page 2/3 which seems rather early, but not unreasonable. Don't like the part of their scum read of Taly concerning pointing out game mechanics yet to be discussed, as I see no problem with that since it's important to take into account what abilities other players may have with such a strange game mechanic. Don't agree that Taly is overreacting, could be biased because of my own playstyle but annoyance/defensiveness at accusations you think are silly are not a scumtell to me. Overall, lots of effort put into scumhunting, which I feel overshadows my disagreements with their points since some of them are matters of opinion. Also, what little meta knowledge I have makes them towny to me right now. Slight town lean.

Notscience: Uh... I have no idea what to make of this guy. Can barely understand some of his posts. His behavior gives me a gut feeling of town, but I'm going to go with null for now.
“There’s no one who can live their whole life being completely uncorrupted.”

Nee~ Get To Know A Mika!~
Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

My read on you is wishy washy because this game has been going for like half a day. Didn't realise I needed to have definite reads this early on, oops.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Taly: Focus on game mechanics is not alignment indicative to me, especially in such a complicated setup. (Complicated for my standards) Reactions to White seem reasonable as I explained before. Vote on NS looks almost OMGUS because of what he said afterwards about obliging him, and he did not even seem to be scumreading NS before. I don't like how despite focusing on why it is important to be careful with votes earlier on, he'll still vote without a significant scum read. Slight scum lean.

Zelink: Came up with the pseudovotes system (thank you!), very dedicated to keeping order in the game which is helpful but not alignment indicative. His defense of Taly does not bother me because the 'case' against Taly is concerning discussing game mech, which Zelink has also focused on, so it would make sense for him to disagree. Comments on scumhunting without asking questions seem true. I may be a little biased because I like his good humor and logical approach to the game so far, but the game is still in early stages, so things could easily change. Slight town lean.

Edit: Agree with Ankamius, you guys be crazy :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 193, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 189, Mikazuki wrote:Didn't realise I needed to have definite reads this early on, oops.

Where did i say you needed to have definite reads? Your read on us is like "Oh hey this is bad, but then, it's not" "Oh hey I disagree with this, but then it makes sense" and then in the end after all those null wishy washy stances you go "Oh based on a little bit of meta i have they're slight town".
~Sakura

Disagreeing with someone is less important than whether or not I can rationalise how you came to that conclusion, and overall attitide and behavior counts for a lot too. Unless your reasoning seems completely ridiculous, it doesn't earn you scum points from me if I disagree with you. Some of my thoughts are just thinking aloud and I wanted to take note of what I thought about your posts.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:52 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Anka: Nothing to read on. Null.

Thor and Loki: (Ermagerd Loki <3) Starts off with game mechanics discussion, wants to quicklynch NS for no reason, but that's just early game stuff. Suspicion of Gaiden makes sense, as does his stance on Taly. Also a calm and logical approach to the game, very tentative slight town lean.

ZZZX: Also nothing much, although agree that the system is probably a good idea. Null.

Skold: Not much here either, again, I don't agree with finding Taly's speculation suspicious, but that's not alignment indicative as I can see where he's coming from. Feels town, but null pending morecontent.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Shadowcat: Nothing to read, null.

Lufan: See above.

Witness: Not sure about his attitude towards the game so far, he's not a new player so I'm a little surprised at , but then again he does at least mention base line reads. Null.

Gaiden: Really wants to get the game going, very little content. As T&L pointed out, he does not vote despite thinking it's a good idea. Null, teeny tiny possibility of a scum lean if I squint.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 209, White Narcissus wrote:not liking mika. Her reads look more like summaries of what happened rather than analysis and are generally too wishy-washy. Slight scum on Taly when she doesn't even agree with the accusation on him feels opportunistic too.

~Wis

I'm scum reading based on a different basis to you, just because I am scum reading someone, does not mean I need to agree with every accusation against them.

I'm literally trying to get through this as fast as I can because I have an assignment I need to start like 2 days ago, excuse me for not bring my A game today.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:06 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Defensive? Really? Explaining why you're wrong is defensive?

I could do this all day but I actually do need to go. I'll check back in as much as I can today.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Please, if I wanted to sheep you, I'd actually be sheeping you.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:24 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

They're my thoughts and reads for the players in as much detail as I could bother with, please suggest how I can improve on that and I will oblige at my earliest convenience. Of course I will start proper interactions and questioning when I get a chance to. Your issue with me only partially agreeing with you is ridiculous, and you should feel bad for it. Disagreeing with part of a read and 'sheeping' the other part is called 'thinking for myself'.

I have bad news for you, you appear to be unable to distinguish between 'half-assed' and 'unsure because it's been less than a day of gameplay'. I am familiar with at least one case of your town games though so I know this is how you play so I'm not going to complain about it further.

I am not in the mood for this crap today, and I pretty much guarantee that I will become very unpleasant if I continue. I'll come back once I finish my report.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 270, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 262, Witness Protection wrote:
I really hate when people use "I have been having real life issues so i can't do anything" instead of just... saying nothing, like i know people have a life and what not, so i don't see the need for people to need to bring them up as excuses, it always looks to me like it's scum that for some reason decided that they need to justify their actions of some sort. And it's not like neither Mika or WP were prod dodging...
Does anyone else have any opinion on that?
~Sakura

Can someone please explain to me what is peoples' problem with explaining why you not going to be around? About 3 different people my my games so far seem to hate it so much that they're willing to immediately scumread for that reason.

Like... if you're supposed to be somewhere doing something but you can't make it, you call up and explain why, you don't just ignore it and then show up a day or two later and pretend that there's no problem, it's just common courtesy right? Does this just not apply here or something? Because I'm happy to just leave without warning next time something comes up if that's more acceptable. This is actually a legit question, can someone please explain this to me?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

And how do you determine the difference? Maybe I just get a knee jerk reaction, but I find it profoundly irritating to being accused of 'making excuses' when I have a legitimate reason. Unless of course I should care more about this game than my university degree or work, in which case, oops, I've been slacking off.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Catching up slowly.

In post 289, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 186, Mikazuki wrote:You disagree with WN a lot, but you stop there. Do you think they're misguided, or scum
Your other two reads are filler.

Did you even read my post beyond what you wanted to see? I'm not reanswering questions that are already answered in my post.

As for the speculation about Sachiko etc. I just auto assumed that she would be either third party or 'Godfather'-ish role because of the source material so I don't see a problem with others who assume it. Zymf's post did seem a little too confident for my liking but I'll just keep that in mind for later since it could just mean nothing. I should have a better read of Zymf based on meta in a few days though.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Scratch that, some hella excellent timing just happened.

Slight town lean on Zymf now.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:39 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 330, Witness Protection wrote:It's N1571 if anyone wants to check his awesome Town play out. *Not sarcastic*.

If you like using meta, I'd like to recommend some further reading for you, you may be suprised.

In post 331, White Narcissus wrote:You can't meta off one game. People are not machines, they play differently from game to game.

~Wis

This is very true.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

If we're aiming to speedlynch, then I agree that lufan looks like the best candidate right now, although mostly as a policy lynch. I can't say I have any read on him, his posts are not so much scummy as just very lacking.

I'm still not too sure about Taly, and now also WP, but I'll leave a p-vote on lufan, hopefully if he gets enough votes he'll actually say something else.

P-vote: lufan

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #17) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Ooh, personal attacks this early in the game? There's a good sign! That's just how I talk, sorry if it annoys you, us Aussies are a sarcastic lot, must be all those poisonous spiders and jellyfish.

(I highly appreciate your attention to grammar though, good on you)

Yeah that was a formatting mistake, my bad. Your paranoia is astounding though, this is why I'm having issues with your posts to begin with. Trying to make you look bad? I... Can't even with you right now. No :facepalm:

I'm fine with you not liking my reads. Not sure what you mean by "We have ways to resolve this." though. I'm not familiar with WP or how he plays, but as of right now, I'm extremely suspicious of him, consider him my top scum read right now.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:10 am

Post by Mikazuki »

@WP try reading his grand total of 12 posts in his most recent game.

I was clearly responding to Sakura, your comment about me trying to make you look bad is very concerning as I don't see how any reasonable person could have possibly interpreted it that way.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Actually, I need to go back through WP's ISO, put that read on hold for a sec, it may have been a little premature.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Mikazuki »

You're... Giving me scum points for bad formatting? I don't even know what to say to that.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I seriously want to town read you now because there's no way scum would try to make a point that is so ridiculous, I actually can't tell if you're being serious or if you actually believe that.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Not to mention, the thing I quoted was SIGNED by Sakura, and it was concerning her opinion on people who give 'excuses'. How you manage to think that is some kind of diabolical plan to incriminate you I cannot possibly comprehend.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Mikazuki »

It's because I suck at formatting and was in a rush. Can we please return to reality now :facepalm:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Zelink nooooooo :lol:

Uh... No. I absolutely would not mind if someone left my name on the outside of quote where the actual poster's name is clearly written 2 times.

That is laughable. You scum read me for accidentally quoting with bad format. There is literally nobody in this entire game who would have misattributed that quote to you. Explain how I am being divisive please, apart from my usual sarcasm. You're the one who's complaining that I'm trying to make you look bad.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Mikazuki »

(The Zelink bit was in response to your joke before btw)

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:39 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Ah Zelink, I really really hope you turn out to town, I like you a lot :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:58 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I'm done discussing this with you, unless I actually literally put someone else's quote under your name, it's not misquoting. WN/Sakura's names were clearly there, ergo if you drag this on any further I'm very close to losing my patience, and if you think I'm being rude now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:05 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 455, Witness Protection wrote:
In post 435, Mikazuki wrote:must be all those poisonous spiders and jellyfish

And snakes, octopi, fish, and then there's sharks and crocs. So you do have a lot to grump about. I'll try to take into account your grumpiness and bent toward sarcasm when trying to form a read. :wink:

Thankies, I appreciate it <3

(Don't forget the drop bears!)

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 525, Thor and Loki wrote:Fine I'm Thor. He's hotter, at least >.>

*gasp* BLASPHEMY

Skimmed, will read properly in lunch break, lufan just seems really genuinely newbie to me though

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 531, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 528, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Oh, and one more question, lufan, but this is perhaps somewhat unrelated to the game at hand.

Why were you browsing private topics?

Ok. I wanted to avoid mentioning it, but this is where my certainty about lufan lies. He posted "I am not supposed to be here" in the PT that had just got publicized. My theory is that he thought he was added to another PT, so he posted "I am not supposed to be here" in it. This of course means that he is in another PT, one that he IS supposed to be in.

Either he's scum or some other role with a PT like mason/neighbor, but scum is obviously much more likely.

~Wis

Huh that is an interesting thought actually :eek:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

^ Yeah, I'd like to hear what he has to say about it asap because it still seems hella weird.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 479, White Narcissus wrote:to those reading micro 454 - compare Flames's 78 in that game to Zelink's + here

~Wis

I was actually thinking about this earlier but I'm getting a different vibe than I did with Flames.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 531, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 528, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Oh, and one more question, lufan, but this is perhaps somewhat unrelated to the game at hand.

Why were you browsing private topics?

Ok. I wanted to avoid mentioning it, but this is where my certainty about lufan lies. He posted "I am not supposed to be here" in the PT that had just got publicized. My theory is that he thought he was added to another PT, so he posted "I am not supposed to be here" in it. This of course means that he is in another PT, one that he IS supposed to be in.

Either he's scum or some other role with a PT like mason/neighbor, but scum is obviously much more likely.

~Wis

Just out of curiosity, why did you want to avoid mentioning this?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Just to clarify, it's not because I find it suss, I was just wondering why you didn't think it would be beneficial to ask about it.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Mostly looks to me like he has no idea what he's doing (No offence)

Scumreads you for being inactive, and then drops the read after you make one contentless post. Also townreading on the basis of players being logical etc. was pretty awful.

Still not sure of newbscum or newbtown, waiting on explanation on the PT thing.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:39 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Do you investigate every forum with an unread symbol? You must be busy O_O

@Wis Fair enough I guess.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Mikazuki »

To be honest though I did take a look inside the PT forum myself when I first started here out of curiosity. I just find it weird that lufan would post that he's 'not supposed to be here' in a topic.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 12:46 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 590, White Narcissus wrote:Even if he, out of curiosity, saw this "Private Topics" forum and wondered what it is, he would never get in one of them and post "I am not supposed to be here". It clearly indicates there is another PT where he IS supposed to be and he thought he was added to another one.

~Wis

Yeah, exactly.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:20 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I really don't know what to make of this O_O

Also, the topic was in the 'Completed Games' section though? There's a ton of games in there.

In post 582, lufan131 wrote:Because the unread symbol was there, and I was curious what's in there, so I looked. So I found stuff from other games, and thought I was being
sent
things by mistake, so I asked what was up, to find out they were just made public, so I felt really stupid. Noobishness, I guess.

Idk if we're overanalysing this but this bothers me a little.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Ah, my bad, it's in completed games now, I didn't think to check before.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:32 am

Post by Mikazuki »

His post in the PT was just a few hours after his first few posts here too.

I really don't know, this could just be not understanding the forum I guess, but his word choice is a little strange.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:38 am

Post by Mikazuki »

If nothing else, quick lynching is advantageous in this game setup, and with 12 players, we can afford a policy lynch on Day 1.

I'm still not completely confident on scum reading lufan yet, but unless he can come up with a better explanation/better reads, it's not looking good. To me, his reads and behavior don't indicate newbscum as much as they just scream newbie.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Mikazuki »

14 players* (I can totally count >_>)

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:00 am

Post by Mikazuki »

You're probably right, I haven't really played enough games to know typical newbie behavior as town/scum.

@Lufan: Can you please explain why you scumread ZZZX for not posting while null reading other equally inactive players? The fact that you immediately changed your read after he posted (no content) seems to indicate that it is not the content of his posts that you are concerned with and that you just find inactivity scummy.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:24 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 561, Witness Protection wrote:
I feel like a school yard bully, but why sign up for a game you know will be fast paced? This is classic scum behavior, and you may be new enough to not be aware of it. Please set some time aside and let us know about
anything
you think/feel about the game.

I do agree that it's a bad idea to sign up for games you don't have time for, but I wouldn't call that classic scum behavior. I've seen many town players who barely post/don't post for days for various reasons like school/work.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:08 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I think there's enough against lufan that especially considering time restraints, it's not unreasonable to ask him to claim. Flavour name and stuff might also be helpful.

(Also answer my question please lufan)

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:12 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Yeah, but assuming you don't read every topic, you'd have unread markers on every forum on the main index page right?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:14 am

Post by Mikazuki »

My problem isn't so much with him going into a PT, since I did that too when I first started, my problem is the use of his word 'sent' from the post before, suggesting he has business in the PTs, and him posting that he's not supposed to be there.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:18 am

Post by Mikazuki »

There's that gold bullet thing on the left.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 623, Ankamius wrote:I can't be the only one really disliking Mikazuki's overall tone whenever lufan's brought up.

Hmm, go on?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 624, White Narcissus wrote:Meaning, in order to see anything at all in the pt subforum, you have to enter it. But again, even if he had entered it to explore, he would have never made the post he made.

~Wis

pedit what golden bullet?

The icon thing on the left that's gold/silver depending on if it's read?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Also, lufan is kinda the main topic of discussion for many pages now so...

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I'm in the process of going back through Zelink's posts, I admit I've been a little too nice about him because I like his attitude and humor.

His defense of lufan did bring to mind Flames in our last game, and the more he defends lufan for no perceivable reason, the stranger it looks. I don't really understand how anyone can be townreading lufan for now, he should probably be null at best. I'll get back to you in a bit.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Well, Zelink's reasoning for townreading lufan in is essentially meaningless. His reluctance to give reads is at least somewhat anti-town.

His defense of me didn't bother me because WP's problem with my quoting and accusations were so ridiculous, if I'd seen the same thing happen to another player I'd probably butt in as well. (Although you are free to call me biased on that one)

He's been quite humorous and sarcastic throughout the game so it's a little difficult for me to decipher what he means in certain posts, I sometimes can't tell if he's being serious or not, like in the 'asking a question and not expecting an answer' thing.

My main issues with him right now are his defense of lufan and not wanting to give reads. I don't see how he could already have something to hide (as town) that would make him so reluctant to discuss his reads.

@Anka: You probably haven't been reading my posts very carefully then.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:39 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Sure. Why don't you post some reads while I type?

*she, please guys~

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Mikazuki »

He has no reason to townreading lufan, and the accusations being made to lufan are not nonsense.

I could be a little bit biased, in my most recent game, a player was defending me at the start of the game for no good reason and he turned out to be scum so I'm being a little cautious this time/

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Sorry, I meant that to Anka.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:49 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 633, Ankamius wrote:You spent a lot of time being wishy washy about your read on him despite saying that his posts are weird. You talk about it for a while with people and you end up exactly where you began, despite saying multiple times that it's weird. Note his saying multiple times that he isn't actually scumreading lufan yet is passively supporting the wagon makes a chill go down my spine.

1. He either does not know how to play, or he's pretending not to know how to play, and I can't tell which. This makes it difficult for me to be sure of my read.
2. Yeah, I do tend to end up back at my original opinion unless someone can put up a really good point.
3. It is weird. Me and WN have been discussing it for a while. What do you think of lufan's PT post?
4. I've said it at least 2 times, I'm not against a policy lynch on Day 1 of a game with time restraints, and lufan seems like the best candidate.
5. Why so dramatic? :lol:

You've made it clear from the beginning that you're not not big on reading the entire thread, but I will not continue to summarise things I've already posted because you can't be bothered reading.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:53 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 644, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 634, Mikazuki wrote:His defense of me didn't bother me

I'll just remind you flames's defense didn't bother you either at first.

You SHOULD be alarmed when someone defends you when the majority seems to find you suspicious.

~Wis

He was defending me because of WP's thing about my formatting. That was complete bs, whereas Flames' defense was on me making 'excuses', which you guys had at least a little bit of a basis for arguing against. (Does that make sense kinda?)

I am a little alarmed of his defense of lufan though, so don't worry.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:55 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 652, White Narcissus wrote:Fine, I'll give you that. I also felt like pointing out WP's point was bullshit when I was reading it.

~Wis

Yup, exactly. There you go :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 653, Ankamius wrote:I find it pretty interesting that you're putting so much emphasis in trying to get a read on lufan but you're supporting the lynch for policy reasons anyway, though.

Why would I not try to get a read on someone I'm willing to policy lynch?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Mikazuki »

What?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:02 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Did I not already explain this? The last time someone defended me out of 'the goodness of their heart' (especially without a solid town read) from a case that was fairly reasonable and backed by quite a few people, they turned out to be scum.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Yes.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:07 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 663, White Narcissus wrote:yeah, that's my worry as well. The difference from the Flames scenario is that lufan is scum while you were town. That's why I inserted the Sachiko theory in the.mix. Another theory is that Zelink is third party and therefore isn't aligned with lufan.

~Wis

Yeah I did think about that before. That's why I'm still trying to figure out what the hell to think of lufan, my read on Zelink could chance depending on that.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Mikazuki »

@Thorki: That's fair enough. But it still gives me a bad feeling because of my last game. Also, I still am unsure how he managed to get a town read/lean on lufan in the first place and why he feels the need to defend lufan at all. And, if he thought the PT post was nothing, I don't quite get why he brought it up in this thread at all.

WOW you guys post fast. I'm on my phone now so please excuse me if I fall behind a bit.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Mikazuki »

@Thorki I don't think it's scummy, I wonder why he would bring it up at all if he did not see it as a problem.

@Anka I already explained why I would choose him to policy lynch. When a policy lynch seems appropriate and my read could still go either way pending answers/most posts, I will consider PL as my main reason for voting.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:31 am

Post by Mikazuki »

@Thorki Because he did not treat it like it's a problem? suggests to me that he pretty much dismissed it as just a newbie move.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Hell yeah!!! I really must stop doubting really strong gut feelings about situations, looks like I'm actually right occasionally :D

One dead already? So scum do have the ability to increase darkness enough to kill in one night?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 879, notscience wrote:
If your flavor is Naomi please claim at this time.

What makes you think that this would be important? Just wondering.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:35 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 883, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Hmm. Claiming darkness levels at the end of yesterday is probably a good idea (I'm mostly interested in hearing how much darkness notscience and Thorki had). I don't know if there's a whole lot of use in claiming current darkness levels. I had 4% at the end of yesterday. I am assuming 8% on the people that had single votes (which would mean a 4x multiplier) but there could be something else that affected darkness yesterday.

This sounds reasonable. Maybe that's the 'darkness increases faster with Sachiko alive' thing?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Not sure why everyone is asking Thorki to claim, but I actually had something I wanted to ask them, for when I eventually manage to remember what it is. Man you guys post fast.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 737, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 734, Thor and Loki wrote:would it be a better wagon if loofa joined three years ago?

Sorry, zelink, doing that thing again:

The only reason you are protesting this wagon is for some warped sense of morals. This is not a good reason to protest a wagon.

What made you suddenly think this after all that stuff about Zelink totally haing a valid readon to defend/town read lufan? You seemed pretty annoyed with me (and WN) not trusting Zelink's behavior towards lufan just a few hours earlier and I don't see any big developments between then and this post.

Unless I'm misunderstand the post that is.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 891, notscience wrote:Because I just
get off
when people do what I say.

What about when doing what other people say?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:44 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 893, Mikazuki wrote:
Unless I'm misunderstand the post that is.

Sheesh my grammar :facepalm:

misunderstanding*

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Petition for everyone to change their avatar to something that makes Zelink uncomfortable :lol:

In post 895, ZeL1nK2 wrote:You misunderstood that post. It is not related to this game.

He was talking about his tendency to be round-about rather than direct in his questioning and my dislike of such an approach.

Huh. I'll try reading it again then.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

I don't really mind.

I was a bit confused at the reveal though since I wouldn't have expected the character of Mayu to be scum (But I've only seen the anime)

What's the connection between Zelink and Thorki btw? Did I miss something again?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 904, ZeL1nK2 wrote:If you want, I could talk about the lufan read and why I didn't support the wagon. Though I doubt anything I say about that is of any real importance right now. You either think I'm scum who was defending lufan (in which case any explanation I give probably doesn't matter to you) or you don't (in which case, any explanation I give is meaningless).

Well even if we don't think your scum, saying why you didn't want to lynch lufan is a bit pointless now :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

You're*

OHMYGOD WHY IS WRONG WITH ME

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

WHAT*

I'm gonna go take a break. My brain has clearly stopped functioning.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

@NS - I'm sorryyyyyy ;A;

@Zelink - I'm not even sorry~ :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

I'm going to have to reread all of Zelink's posts and see if it all adds up.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

My most confident read I can say right off is that I am very confident on my WN town read.

Anka's questions to me seemed off compared to Thorki, I have a terrible memory, I'll read through the thread again tonight since I have some free time.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 914, notscience wrote:
In post 912, Mikazuki wrote:@NS - I'm sorryyyyyy ;A;

@Zelink - I'm not even sorry~ :lol:

Your avatar changed

I am going through crisis

I wanna be an asian girl too, it looks like fun :D

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 902, White Narcissus wrote:Also i was thinking that mass flavor claim wouldn't be a bad idea at this point, but i wanna know everyone else's opinion on it.
~Sakura

Will get back to your other question in a bit.

What do you think we can get out of claiming flavours? Or would you rather not say? I guess it could work since there's quite a limited number of characters that can be claimed.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Btw can someone link me to the Higurashi game? I can't seem to find it and I'd like to take a look.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 915, White Narcissus wrote:So Mika, do you have any updated thoughts on the game?
~Sakura
PEdit: That's not a reason to hide your OTHER reads from the REST you know.

Current town reads/leans (mostly in order): WN, NS, WP, Zymf, Gaiden, Thorki

Scum leans: Anka, Zelink

Everyone else null/not enough content.

I'm a bit concerned with Anka, I spent most of the end of Day 1 interacting with Anka and Thorki, and comparing the two of them, Anka's questions and responses bothered me a little. It almost felt like he didn't know what to say so he just asked a bunch of quite meaningless questions what I mostly already answered in previous posts. He said in the beginning that he doesn't really want to read (although that might have changed, correct me if I'm wrong) which is anti-town behavior, and his not understanding why I would continue to try to get a read on lufan struck me as very weird. Not to mention asking for me to 'justify a policy lynch' when the answer should be extremely obvious.

Lufan flipping scum made me rethink Zelink since I don't believe that scum would defend each other so openly, but Zelink's overall demeanor makes me want to disregard things like that and keep them as more of a side thought.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

The Zelink/Thorki interaction does not read as scum talking to each other to me.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:59 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

I just don't really know what's going on with Anka. His posts just don't feel right. Maybe it's a problem with me being bad at explaining and so my posts only make sense to me because I already know what I'm thinking, but his questions seemed filler considering I'd already made my stance and vote on lufan very clear.

In post 924, ZeL1nK2 wrote:No. He probably knows that I don't have a town read on him. Him knowing this doesn't help him at all in a conversation I wanted to have about reads. The less he knows about my stances prior to the conversation I wanted to have with him (that we never got around to having yesterday), the less he can mold reads to appease me. Though perhaps I think too highly of myself and he wouldn't need to do that.

And if you think that last line is true, then you haven't been reading very closely.

Well considering you already said this out loud, you might as well just give your reads now. Why would he mold his reads to appease you specifically by the way?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:04 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 936, ZeL1nK2 wrote:Because I'm a really swell guy.

Can't argue with that, but that's not really a valid reason.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:32 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Well if you are scum, you're still considerably less incompetent than lufan.

Sure, I'll wait for an answer.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:05 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 940, White Narcissus wrote:hai

Like Mika, lufan flipping scum has me much less confident on zelink being scum. I was convinced lufan was flipping town with Zelink having WK'd him that bad.

I disagree that Zelink's interactions with Nacho mean they are both scum or whatever. If Zelink truly wanted to wait for Nacho to tell him what to do, it wouldn't be so open and blatant - "I won't give reads until I talk with Loki". Sakura seems to not like Nacho much, but I still feel I've mostly seen town-Nacho this game.

Yup, especially with his post , which seems like a genuine town reaction to being disrupted from trying to get a read.

Same with the second point, as I said before, that interaction does not look like scum talking amongst themselves. I'm willing to bet that one or both of them are town.

In post 940, White Narcissus wrote:@Mika, Ank is town. You were weird in expressing yourself talking about policy and stuff so you made him suspicious, that's all.

That's fair enough, I'm aware that this is a problem I frequently have.

Welp, time to look for new scum reads.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Not much yet, I kinda chucked them in the pile of 'not enough posts' but I will go back and take a look now.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:22 am

Post by Mikazuki »

The push on Zymf I didn't agree with since I also made the same assumption since it would make sense in context of the theme, and I don't see why it would be an unreasonable assumption to make.

In she still sees it as suspicious, but later on is "more or less satisfied with the responses on that" even though the only comment made about it in the meantime was Zymf saying something like 'idk that's just what I felt like saying'. Could just be that she went back and reread the stuff and changed her mind I guess?

Jumped on the lufan wagon when it started to get a bit of backing and votes which could potentially be bussing since you had already declared him scum at that point. But then again, sometimes timing can't be helped, I'd really like to see more posts from them first, but I do see where you're coming from.

What do you think of Thorki?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:40 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 949, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I said I wasn't a fan of the wagon (I wasn't; I have a tendency to give too much leeway to newer players that I think are struggling in a fish-out-of-water scenario and I thought the wagon on him was unfounded beyond things I've seen come from newer players as either alignment). And I said I had minor feelings that weren't at all strong that he was town.

I do still think the reasons for thinking he was scum were rather weak at best (even if it turned out to be correct). All the arguments about him being in another PT, him not knowing about the PT system, et al were stretching (I thought). The only point I actually thought had any merit was the fact that he happened to be checking private topics at the time Nikanor made that PT public, which was almost too much of a coincidence.

I agree with the newbie player thing, that was why I was so reluctant to say I was scum reading him despite being quite convinced that the PT thing was exactly what it looked like.

As for the reasoning being bad, the PT thing was enough to make me think that he was likely to flip scum. I mentioned before that he actually said that he was '
sent
' there (which everyone ignored) which didn't make sense as a bad word choice, it was an outright slip.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Considering his first few posts, I believe that his nonsense at the end of the day was his own doing.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:41 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 950, White Narcissus wrote:I disagree, because if someone experienced was guiding him through daytalk, he would have made him vote the whole playerlist before selfhammering.

That's actually quite a good point, not like he had anything left to lose.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:43 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 946, White Narcissus wrote:What's terrible about her Zymf push is the fixation on the "leader" thing. I felt she wanted to push it as a scumslip type of thing without outright stating so. It striked me as a "I found a pushable thing" moment.

Nacho has mostly felt like town-Nacho and I liked his Gaiden and Shadowcat pushes.

~Wis

That seems like a reasonable conclusion, but yeah, I'd really like to see some more posts from them.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:50 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 938, ZeL1nK2 wrote:or I'm town who is currently playing an opaque game with an end-goal in mind.

'Opaque' might be a bit of an exaggeration.

Either way, I'm happy to at least wait for Loki to respond since I doubt we're going to be able to get anything out of you before that happens.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I don't see any harm in claiming darkness but I don't really see why it would be helpful either?

Skold, what do you think about flavour claiming? WN brought it up before.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Mikazuki »

:facepalm:

Did you seriously just ignore the first part of my post? Also, I never had a chance to post between lufan's later posts and the lynch. This is exactly why I have trouble seeing you as town.

I will not justify wanting to policy lynch lufan, if it is not obvious to you, then you don't understand what a policy lynch is. Also, I wasn't the only one pushing for a policy lynch yesterday.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #976 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 927, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 902, White Narcissus wrote:Also i was thinking that mass flavor claim wouldn't be a bad idea at this point, but i wanna know everyone else's opinion on it.
~Sakura

Will get back to your other question in a bit.

What do you think we can get out of claiming flavours? Or would you rather not say? I guess it could work since there's quite a limited number of characters that can be claimed.

Still waiting on an answer to this, if you would be so kind.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:27 am

Post by Mikazuki »

What's with everyone's cryptic secret stuff with nacho?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:41 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I don't know what your problem with me is but I clearly already said why I did not outright say my read on Day 1, which you have ignored again. If you can't figure it out by now, then I guess I must be completely illiterate.

You are just about the only one who doesn't find it obvious, that's your problem, not mine. Go check the wiki for a definition, that might help you out.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:43 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 984, White Narcissus wrote:Ank, Mika: The problem here is you define policy lynch differently. Mika, explain to him what you mean by policy so this can end.

~Wis

Nah I really don't think that will work considering how stubborn he's shown himself to be. My definition is the one in the wiki, what about you Anka?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Not exactly, I was waiting for him to post again before I decided what to definitely read him as since I had a problem with the PT post, but I did initially pvote him as a possible PL because of the deadline. I didn't think you guys would get a lynch before I woke up and got a chance to post again

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Well then go ahead, get the wagon rolling.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #998 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Okay maybe I was wrong about the wiki def. The not particularly scummy part is not important, the important part to me is the being detrimental to the game later on part, which is what justifies a PL to me in the first place. I will post my revised definition if you like, but I hope that won't be necessary.

It should be noted that this is only an issue because I did not have time to post before the lynch.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:02 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Is it really useful to speculate on abilities?

Who's Alina?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1004, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1001, Sakura Hana wrote: I suspect however that Mika's probably a shiny object since Wis has a townread there
~Sakura

What do you mean by shiny object?

Sounds like me if only I knew what it was~

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1005, notscience wrote:That's a mollie term! It's like "someone that's town and is attracting all your attention"

Ah, yeah that tends to happen.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:17 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Yeah I know, I already said I realised my definition is not exactly the one in the wiki, I should have known better than to trust my memory.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:27 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I'll clarify this one last time: The problem is that I did not get a chance to post before the lynch. I originally pvoted him as a PL because before I got a definitive scum read, I am more comfortable voting for a PL. This would not have been the case if I was around when lufan came back because I would have immediately scumread him and voted off that first post. I realise that I can't prove this, so you'll just have to take my word for it. But as far as my original pvote goes, yes that was primarily for a PL (My def: Lynching a player who seems like they will be detrimental to town later in the game regardless of alignment)

I should also clarify that my definition of 'regardless of alignment' does not mean I can't have a town/scum lean, it just means that the possibly disadvantage that the player could cause was, at the time, was more certain to me than their alignment, and therefore overshadows my thoughts about it.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1051, Zymf wrote:I only skimmed the thread since my last post.. so we are pushing on Shadowcat? Fine by me:
p-vote: Shadowcat

Though what about Zelink, wasn't he our main suspect?

So do you actually have any thoughts on the Shadowcat wagon or are you just gonna leave your vote and wait for more stuff to develop?

@Zelink I actually got the opposite impression from that interaction when I saw lufan's post about it being the only name he remembered (or something similar), although it just could be a random fake read since he also scumread notscience earlier and I'm fairly happy with my NS townread.

Not sure about the Skold wagon yet since my read is still null, although I'd be happy to push it somewhat to get a better read at least, and then see where that goes. Going to wait for him to post more since he said he should have more time now due to easter holidays.

So Skold, what are your reads so far? Same question to ZZZX for when he gets back.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:20 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1145, ZeL1nK2 wrote:It is a strange interaction if it was newbie-scum interacting with a scum buddy.

Newbiescum: "My scum buddy isn't posting much so I'm calling him scum."
Scum buddy: "What? That doesn't make sense."
Newbiescum: "Oh whoops, you're posting so now my point is invalid."

I don't know. I kind of expect newbie-scum to either not draw attention to a scum buddy like that or do it in a different way. The way he reacted looked a little to me like, "oops, I've just accused a town player of being scum for not-very-good reasons and I'm about to get called on it so I better retract it!"

Yeah that's fair, it just rubbed me the wrong way since that post was also the one who cemented my scum read on him, and the singling out felt strange, but your explanation is certainly valid.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 989, Shadowcat wrote:There was a point in the discussion about the scum team flavor and I saw something that looked like really awkward, that looked like he had the role/flavor character in question.

I just didn't like it. From reading what Pie said looks like scum could potentially look like they can raise more than one person in a night so I took his question like scum going why the fuck weren't you killed type thing.
~M

Similar to the Zymf thing, I have no idea how you came to this conclusion. I really don't believe that scum would be so outright with that kind of behavior, and it seems more likely for town, who are not as knowledgeable about how darkness increases during the night, to ask about it in my opinion.

In post 1130, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
This doesn't make sense. Unless your theory is that Taly was a third-party or scum-that-isn't-me kill. Or, for whatever reason, you think group-scum can increase darkness enough to kill two people N1.

Pretty much what I was going to say, I'm interested in hearing your response to this.

Tbh, the two main issues I've had with Shadowcat so far are both concerning their interpretations of Zymf and Zelink's questions, and not understanding how they could possibly reach such a conclusion. I'm not entirely sure that this is a completely valid basis for saying I have any kind of scum read on them as of yet.

So what's happening with the flavour claim thing?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1148, Zymf wrote:notscience seem to want a flavor claim really badly:
In post 1089, notscience wrote:btw unless I see a suitable reason not to flavorclaim in the next 12 hours, skold/zymf is starting.

... but, Thor and Loki seems to be very much against flavor-claiming for some reason:
In post 1092, Thor and Loki wrote:Let's not flavorclaim!

Maybe there is some reason why they want / don't want to flavor claim, such as:
- Mafia haven't been provided with fakeclaims
- Notscience is a Lie Detector
- Something else that might prove either usefull/harmfull for the town.

... And for this reason alone, I now support flavor claiming :D

In post 1144, Mikazuki wrote:
In post 1051, Zymf wrote:I only skimmed the thread since my last post.. so we are pushing on Shadowcat? Fine by me:
p-vote: Shadowcat

Though what about Zelink, wasn't he our main suspect?

So do you actually have any thoughts on the Shadowcat wagon or are you just gonna leave your vote and wait for more stuff to develop?
Eehm.. I liked White Narcissus' push on Shadowcat in this post. I don't see any reason why not to lynch him and I didn't know who else to place my vote on.. soo :/

Summary and speculation.

Can you give some reads please?

'Don't see any reason why not to lynch them' - Does that mean you have no scum reads you would prefer to persue or anything/anyone you want to question?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Huh. This is just pure speculation but I'll ask anyway, but does anyone else have a character who's not from Kisaragi? Ghosts excluded.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:08 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I thought that's what the ghosts are for.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:09 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Again, this could easily be a moot point, I was just curious.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Mikazuki »

http://corpseparty.wikia.com/wiki/Corpse_Party

Ah, I see the problem here. I assumed that the ghosts you guys were talking about were the kids, which would make it 12+3. I completely forgot about the other student ghosts.

I should probably go familiarise myself with the game, I watched the anime years ago and my memory sucks.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I guess that makes sense. It's just that when ghosts were mentioned I automatically thought of the three kids since they were more... Ghost-y :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:31 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Pedo-oniichan was so handsome until he turned out to be a crazy person ><

Mayu turning out to be scum hurts my brain though, she isn't evil in the game right? In the anime she just died at the very start (funny enough coincidence) and didn't do anything else if I remember correctly.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1167 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:43 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Slight off topic: How common is it for mods to supply fake claims?

In the last game I was in, a few of the players assumed that fake claims were given but that never actually happened, and a flavour claim would have been indicative of alignment (to people familiar with the theme).

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:58 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Ooh okay, thanks. Can you link me the Higurashi/another Pieguyn modded game please?

Yeah I was thinking that the ability and its name seemed fairly plausible and suprisingly well thought out for a fake claim but if it's supplied then that makes more sense.

In the the other game I was in, the scum alive on the last day ended up avoiding the game for a while because they had nothing to claim :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:12 am

Post by Mikazuki »

A few people mentioned a Higurashi game earlier on, I think Pieguyn modded that too? I'm not sure. Thanks for linking the other one though.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1147, Mikazuki wrote:Tbh, the two main issues I've had with Shadowcat so far are both concerning their interpretations of Zymf and Zelink's questions, and not understanding how they could possibly reach such a conclusion. I'm not entirely sure that this is a completely valid basis for saying I have any kind of scum read on them as of yet.

I guess in a way, my issue with Shadowcat is not liking their pushes, similar to you guys, but I'm less certain that it's not just a problem of me being too narrow minded with my interpretations. Lack of meta knowledge may be part of the problem.

I also get a bit of a bad reaction whenever someone refuses to speak with another player on the basis of them tunnelling unreasonably (or something similar) but that might just be me, because of personal experience. I don't consider it alignment indicative though.

Still waiting on Huntress' explanation not liking the claim for when she has time to respond.

(Side note: I have done some drinking, but anything I post tonight should still be 90% intelligible)

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1176, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1175, Mikazuki wrote:I also get a bit of a bad reaction whenever someone refuses to speak with another player on the basis of them tunnelling unreasonably (or something similar) but that might just be me, because of personal experience. I don't consider it alignment indicative though.

It isn't. Mala reacts this way every time I scumread her, both when she's town and when she's scum. She's just tired of me scumreading her.

~Wis

Oh cool, I'll disregard it completely then.

(By the way Wis, do you understand the time zone problem I have now? :lol: )

Edit: Thanks! I'll go take a look. Oh man, Osu, good times. If not for Zymf's behavior in the last game we played, I'd probably be scumreading him by now.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Mikazuki »

He voted shadowcat despite not (apparently) having any sort of scum read on them, and when I asked about it, his response was that "I don't see any reason why not to lynch him". I specifically asked for his thoughts on the wagon and he gave none apart from your push in which wasn't even much of a push, you guys had better posts on shadowcat's case.

Overall lack of scumhunting (and effort), since he hasn't actually made any mention of being busy or anything. (If you are busy though Zymf, do tell us).

I'll wait for him to read the thread properly though since he mentioned that he only skimmed before. I've found that next to nonsensical reasoning/pushes, lack of caring/scumhunting is the second biggest attribute to apply to scum in my games so far. He did some speculating and summarising in his posts today which isn't particularly helpful.

@Zymf, have your reads changed since your last list? It's been a while.

(If anything if my posts makes no sense, please point it out. I'm not sure if my English is working properly right now)

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:59 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Thanks mate, yer a top bloke.

(But in all seriousness, English has been my first language for like half my life so I sometimes still fail at it spectacularly)

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1190, Shadowcat wrote:I don't have a problem with a flavour claim but I'd be surprised if we gain any information from it. It seems more like a distraction to me.

In post 1175, Mikazuki wrote:
Still waiting on Huntress' explanation not liking the claim for when she has time to respond.

I already said in that I thought it was overpowered (on the assumption it was unlimited). But why say you are "still waiting", when as far as I can see you didn't ask in the first place?

~ H

Someone else asked and I was interested in hearing an answer.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:35 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1184, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 1155, Skold wrote:I am Kirosake Kensuke. Also goddamn you people post like like a mailman on crack.

This is a pretty good post!

How is that a good post?

I mean... He totally misspelt his character's name :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #133) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Um... Yeah, I don't have all that much to say.

Hope this isn't too rude, but a friendly reminder: If you really really can't keep up with the game, you're free to replace out at any time. Just saying.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:31 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Yeah there is, it's because I completely forgot :lol:

Other players also have an issue with Shadowcat's pushes, which probably means that it's not just an problem with my interpretation. Plus the additional stuff that came up in Day 2, WN and Anka did bring up a few good points.

Nyan Nyan: Shadowcat

Would it be appropriate to ask for a flavour claim at this point?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #135) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:27 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I can't say I'm overly impressed with Skold's posts at all, the majority of his posts contain no content whatsoever, and the longest one is his intro post which doesn't tell me much. In fact, he has literally posted zero content in the last 1000 posts.

Skold, if you've lost interest in this game, you are always free to replace out.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #136) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1255, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1252, notscience wrote:I will lynch skold.

You were against pushing lufan because the only case on him was "lurker newbie", how is skold different exactly?

~Wis

Yeah I've been wondering this too, you pvoted Skold a while back, any reason in particular since you don't consider newbie lurking a good reason to lynch?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #137) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1250, ZeL1nK2 wrote:

It's kind of getting ridiculous that both your heads have not been able to talk about your reads in the 9 RL days this game has been going for (not including the night phase). I understand busy schedules and other things that could be affecting your time, but really.

Speaking of which, how much more conversing with Loki do you need to do before you give us your reads?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #138) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

There's very likely at least 2 scum left in this game, who's second in line for you on the scum read list after Skold?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #139) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Bad sign, NS is starting to talk like lufan :lol:

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #140) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

My favourite is Royal Milk Tea!~ <3

In post 1265, White Narcissus wrote:anyhow the only way this day is ending is by lynching shadowcat. So we can do it soon or we can delay even more and help scum even more.

~Wis

This sounds reasonable enough to me at this point. Although I'd still be up for lynching another lurker if it ends up coming down to that, the game is stalling pretty badly.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #141) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

So you have no reads whatsoever?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #142) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Better question:

Since you've at least read part of the thread, if I asked you for the top 2 players you'd like to/be alright with lynching right now, what names come to mind?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #143) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I'm not sure how to feel about ZZZX at this point. Not really reading the entire thread or giving reasoned reads indicates to me a lack of willingness to scum hunt which is not a good look. Still, I'll keep an eye out for you participating in discussions from now on.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #144) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:26 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Shadow's recent posts strike me as frustrated town.

I think that I would rather lynch Skold/ZZZX/Zymf toDay.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #145) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1276, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 1257, Mikazuki wrote:Speaking of which, how much more conversing with Loki do you need to do before you give us your reads?

How much of my posts have you actually read? I wasn't aware it was unclear what my thoughts on the game are.

I didn't ask for your thoughts, I asked for your reads. Your thoughts on recent developments are indeed quite clear, I was wondering about your thoughts on players who are more in the background.

In post 1276, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 1275, Mikazuki wrote:Shadow's recent posts strike me as frustrated town.

I could perhaps understand reading frustration in those posts (though I don't really see any frustration in them myself). Why is it town?

Everything she said was reasonable, lack of defensiveness, clearly putting some effort into posting and does not look like opportunistic dodging. Not enough to give me any strong town read but I'm reluctant to lynch them at least for now.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #146) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:16 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Well unless I missed something, you haven't given any reads on players other than Shadow, Thorki, and Skold (kind of).

Maybe I'm just being overly sympathetic right now but I'm taking into account that Mala is not able to be around, which puts Huntress in a bad place because she has to include Mala's views but at the same time, cannot speak for her. Sure, she could be scum taking advantage of the situation, but that's an assumption I don't feel that I'm justified in making as of yet.

Do you think Shadow is showing a lack of effort, or that she is saying anything unreasonable? Setting aside any possible AtE for now.

Don't get me wrong, I still don't like her pushes, but that could still be a problem of interpretation. I have enough doubt in my mind that I'd rather not lynch them toDay.

However, we are reaching the point where the posts have slowed down for long enough that I don't see a reason for players (other than Mala) to not have read the thread properly within the next few days. Come on guys.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #147) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 am

Post by Mikazuki »

ZZZX, since you're alright with lynching Shadow and Skold, what are your actual thoughts on them? What points made against them are particularly convincing to you?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #148) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Yay Skold! (I totally understand the parents thing btw)

Your vote against NS seems to mostly be based on him wanting flavour claims without providing his own. What do you think would be the scum motivation for that? All I can think of is
maybe
guessing PRs but that's quite a long shot. Also I will assume that we can't really guess scum by flavour since we've already had Mayu who would not seem to be a scum flavour flip scum, plus Pieguyn has a history of giving fakeclaims.

Hmm, I personally think the p-vote system would still have eventually come up considering the setup, although Zelink does do a particularly fantastic job of upholding it. Not alignment indicative to me though.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Fair enough, I understand your reads that are relevant to the current part of the game anyway so I'll drop it.

I do agree with you that looking through posts and stuff shouldn't be that big of an issue but I just don't think it's my place to assume how much time other people have available to them, especially people with family commitments. There is still a limit to my patience though of course, like I mentioned before, there comes a point where if you still haven't read and contributed to a game, you'd be better off spending your time elsewhere.

Huntress, would you be willing to explain your reads independent of Mala then?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (isolation #150) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:46 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Uh... I can't honestly say I'm super impressed with Skold's catchup so far but since it's incomplete, I guess I'll wait for a bit first. But yeah, I'm quite interested in hearing why exactly the flavour claiming thing seems so significant to you.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #151) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Mikazuki »

[quote="In post 1285, ZeL1nK2"]Note: notscience has flavour-claimed. Sort of. At least we know he's a ghost (and, in hindsight, the fact that he's been hinting that he doesn't accrue darkness is probably why he didn't claim his darkness level, though that slipped my mind at the time).

Oooooooooooh. Right. I didn't realise that either :facepalm:

Although he could have made it easier and just said 0%, but still.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #152) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:48 am

Post by Mikazuki »

That was part 2 of "I Suck At Quoting"

Zelink, what do you think of ZZZX?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #153) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1289, Skold wrote:
In post 1283, Mikazuki wrote:Zelink does do a particularly fantastic job of upholding it. Not alignment indicative to me though.

While I see do see scum eventually using the p-Vote system, I can't see scum leading town into it. It seems to me that scum would at least wait until after RVS was over and everyone had realised the crap-ton of darkness they had accrued. I'm sticking to my Ze townread atm. As I said that post wasn't finished but I didn't want to have another D1 where the whole day goes without me doing stuff. I'm here now and will probably spend the next two hours catching up. #nolyfenofriends

With the votes = darkness thing, the system seemed pretty intuitive and obvious to me, I don't think it would be unreasonable for players of either alignment to implement it. Town would do it because it's beneficial, scum would do it because it's a way to look useful without risk of revealing anything while posting.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #154) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1292, Skold wrote:I don't know it almost seemed we were going to do a whole RVS thing. I might be misreading the situation, I've been doing a lot of that recently.

Yeah WN did start off a bit badly with the vote but Zymf pointed out the problem with voting even before Zelink. I don't think anyone should get town points for such an obvious issue.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #155) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:56 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1294, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1287, Mikazuki wrote:Uh... I can't honestly say I'm super impressed with Skold's catchup so far but since it's incomplete, I guess I'll wait for a bit first.

This doesn't make sense if you're townreading shadowcat's post as "frustrated townie"
~Sakura

What does Skold's reads have to do with Shadow?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #156) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:10 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1299, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1296, Mikazuki wrote:What does Skold's reads have to do with Shadow?

While i still don't like either of the 2, Shadowcat hasnt done anything except complain about activity and say that their activity levels are "normal" for that head (Huntress). They said they need to reread the game to see what they saw on Zelink, but why didn't they explain it before they forgot? When they still were being asked a gazillion of times? And if they have time to complain about activity they have time to read Zelink's ISO and find what they had found, on the other hand Skold's post shows him at least taking stances on what's happened on D2.
~Sakura
PEdit: Agree with Zelink.

Me not really liking Skold's post is because of his reasoning (although that could still change), whereas Shadow's attitude is what made me change my mind. You can't really compare those posts head on, they're quite different. Shadow's 'complaining' feels more likely to be coming from frustrated town than defensive/panicking scum to me, although you are free to dismiss this as just a gut read.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #157) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:11 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I'd really like to see Shadow/Huntress' explanation on why she doesn't like Zelink's posts since we have some time. That way, even if she gets lynched, we at least have detailed reads from a confirmed town player we can take into consideration on Day 3.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #158) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:12 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1302, White Narcissus wrote:Eh? I haven't been checking, but does that include the 24 hour extension we had?

Where's my brain? I was meaning to ask Pieguyn about this earlier. It wasn't clear whether or not the extension includes the darkness mechanic.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #159) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1305, Mikazuki wrote:I'd really like to see Shadow/Huntress' explanation on why she doesn't like Zelink's posts since we have some time. That way, even if she gets lynched, we at least have detailed reads from a confirmed town player we can take into consideration on Day 3.

Gets lynched and flips town*

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #160) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:14 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1309, SXTLHGaiden wrote:
In post 2, pieguyn wrote:
Setup:

At the end of each Day phase, every player will gain 1% Darkness for each 48 hours that passed over the course of that Day phase. In the case that I need to extend deadline for whatever reason, any hours added to the deadline will not count towards this, and will be considered to precede standard hours.

Ah crap. So we have like 20ish hours then?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #161) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1311, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1274, Mikazuki wrote:I'm not sure how to feel about ZZZX at this point. Not really reading the entire thread or giving reasoned reads indicates to me a lack of willingness to scum hunt which is not a good look. Still, I'll keep an eye out for you participating in discussions from now on.

Correction: I am unskilled at reading parts of game where I did not participate in.

Gona answer the rest of questions as I read along.

Cool, be sure to participate lots from now on then, mmkay?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (isolation #162) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1311, ZZZX wrote:
Correction: I am unskilled at reading parts of game where I did not participate in.

So do you usually not read parts of games that you missed or...?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #163) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:37 am

Post by Mikazuki »

I've mentioned previously that I find Zelink's posts a little difficult to interpret because of how he talks and his playstyle. I think I'd have a much better read on him if I could get a detailed read from a more experienced player to take into consideration. So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #164) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1337, ZZZX wrote:This is starting to get confusing huh... :P'
p-edit: I am not liking latest Mikaz post... AT ALL. its so full of scum intent behind it... *glares*

Well go on then, why would I not want get more confident reads, and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (isolation #165) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:43 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1341, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

1.5 days is not a lot of time considering how often they are posting and how they always complain about "not enough time to reread", I'd be more inclined to wager that they still won't have time because they are hoping the PR claim they've been softing all day will save them.
~Sakura

Eh, true. Well then I'd like to implore Shadow to spend their 1-2 daily posts tomorrow giving detailed reads, please and thank you. A claim wouldn't hurt either, although the possibility of fakeclaims may make that moot.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #166) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1342, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1339, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1337, ZZZX wrote:I am not liking latest Mikaz post... AT ALL. its so full of scum intent behind it... *glares*

Elaborate?
~Sakura

In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:I've mentioned previously that I find Zelink's posts a little difficult to interpret because of how he talks and his playstyle. I think I'd have a much better read on him if I could get a detailed read from a more experienced player to take into consideration. So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

the first part is fine but...

We have already somewhat agreed to do that and the way the post is used (esp its ending of it not being a lose to the town) is a way to soften the lynch. Any time someone tries to soften the effect of a town lynch it should be noted as scum intent. Town have nothing to gain by making another townie's lynch as a "simpler" deal because it is somewhat used by scum to soften the effect of votes analysis and gives people an excuse to join a wagon without actually having a case if the person was town.

How is that 'softening' a lynch? I'm trying to get as much benefit out of Shadow as possible since their lynch looks fairly imminent. Whether they're scum or town, a detailed read can give some important insight for the rest of us to consider tomorrow. Imo it's more scummy to go just accept a lynch of a player you think might be town without doing anything.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #167) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1344, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

To be fair, that does sound like coaching.
~Sakura

What's coaching?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #168) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Where exactly am I "giving people an excuse to join a wagon without actually having a case"? Am I pushing votes onto Shadow?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #169) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:50 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1348, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1345, Mikazuki wrote:Eh, true. Well then I'd like to implore Shadow to spend their 1-2 daily posts tomorrow giving detailed reads, please and thank you. A claim wouldn't hurt either, although the possibility of fakeclaims may make that moot.

Why wouldnt they have made those "detailed posts" before instead? Unless you're suggesting that they go and make detailed posts within 1d15 hours and then we end up townreading them for them (won't happen) and have the leftover time to shift the lynch onto the one claimed VT which is now least likely to be scum? At this point they should be claiming flavor and role because they have the majority of pseudo votes on them and we need a lynch pretty soon, unless they come in and explain stuff today to give us more than 24 hours to reasses and probably shift the lynch elsewhere, which i don't see happening.
~Sakura
PEdit: Coaching is a scum telling their partner what to do to be townread/get out of a lynch/etc.

Ooooh you misread my post. Read the whole thing again, I'm asking why 'I' would do those things as town, not saying what Shadow should do if they are town.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #170) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1348, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1345, Mikazuki wrote:Eh, true. Well then I'd like to implore Shadow to spend their 1-2 daily posts tomorrow giving detailed reads, please and thank you. A claim wouldn't hurt either, although the possibility of fakeclaims may make that moot.

Why wouldnt they have made those "detailed posts" before instead? Unless you're suggesting that they go and make detailed posts within 1d15 hours and then we end up townreading them for them (won't happen) and have the leftover time to shift the lynch onto the one claimed VT which is now least likely to be scum? At this point they should be claiming flavor and role because they have the majority of pseudo votes on them and we need a lynch pretty soon, unless they come in and explain stuff today to give us more than 24 hours to reasses and probably shift the lynch elsewhere, which i don't see happening.
~Sakura
PEdit: Coaching is a scum telling their partner what to do to be townread/get out of a lynch/etc.

I have no idea why they haven't been posting more useful content, I'm still not familiar with how hydras are supposed to work so maybe I'm overestimating how much of an impact Mala's absence has on them.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #171) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1353, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:So basically, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand.

What am i misinterpreting here?
~Sakura

You seem to have quoted the wrong thing.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #172) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:54 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1344, White Narcissus wrote:
In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

To be fair, that does sound like coaching.
~Sakura

In post 1340, Mikazuki wrote:
Well go on then, why would I not want get more confident reads, and to encourage Shadow to give reads as town?

Here you go.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #173) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1352, ZZZX wrote:
In post 1336, Mikazuki wrote:, even if Shadowcat doesn't turn out to be scum, it wouldn't be a total loss to town like it would be right now if we could at least get their detailed reads beforehand. 1.5 days should be plenty of time.

you are indicating that even if eh turns town it wouldnt be a big deal if the reads were taken. Am I wrong?

I can just casually move in say how its the least loss for the town even if he didnt flip scum and join the wagon as scum f.e if I was scum and I would totally get away with it if I gave it a few honey'd words

Yeah you're wrong.

I'm saying that we need those reads because they can be beneficial to us whether Shadow flips scum or town. I believe I already said that.

In case you haven't been following, I'm practically off the wagon by now, why you're under the impression that I'm trying to get Shadow lynched I have no freaking idea.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #174) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:01 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Eh, I need to go to sleep anyway, 2am over here. Don't worry, you won't really have to deal with me for another 8-10 hours :lol"

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #175) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:03 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Oh, and yeah I do frequently have problems with wording due to having had a different first language for the first half of my life, but I'd understand if you choose to disregard that since you can only take my word for it.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #176) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

There are too many things that can go wrong if we try to 'confirm' Shadow's ability claim since we don't really know how the scum darkness stuff works, I don't think we can get reliable results.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #177) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:55 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1405, ZeL1nK2 wrote:
In post 1386, Malakittens wrote:its not gaurennteed it will work because I dont know how much scum # of darkness they can raise

I find this statement a little awkward.

I think if I had their role, I'd be assuming I'm some sort of weakened form of doctor (with the ability to protect from darkness kills but not decrease their darkness completely).

Unless they're making the assumption scum can raise darkness over 140% or this was a brain fart, I don't really understand this post.

I don't see a problem with the statement, OP says that scum can raise darkness of one or more people, we don't know exactly how much scum can raise darkness for one person (other than that at least with Sachiko alive they can raise to at least 100% overnight) or how it would work if they can raise more than one person. Therefore there's no way to accurately test out whether or not Shadow's ability claim is true. Does that make kinda make sense? My explaining sucks.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #178) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Pretty much agree with you guys on Skold though, like I said before, don't like his catchup post all that much, hope he can post more before deadline.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #179) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:12 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1410, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I could see scum being able to raise darkness to 100% in a single night (obviously). I just don't really see why pieguy would put a role like that in the game AND allow scum to raise darkness to over 140% (not 100%, 140%).

The statement is awkward because it assumes their role is a red herring, essentially.

Why would scum need to raise darkness to over 140%?
The point is that we don't know how much scum can raise darkness by or if they can divide it between more than one person. So, even if the person that Shadow targets doesn't die, there's no way of confirming if their ability actually worked, or if scum just didn't raise their darkness to over 100%. The problem is that we have no idea how much control the scum faction has over the darkness that gets distributed.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #180) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:15 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

Wait a sec, I seem to remember someone saying that scum can't die from darkness, where in the rules does it say that? All I see is:

Everyone in the game has a Darkness level. This starts at 0% and can range from 0% to 100%.
Certain game events can increase the Darkness level. If anyone reaches 100% darkness, they die.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #181) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1388, Malakittens wrote:We need scum lynches to win, we can't count on killing scum via darkness

Ah here it is. Uh, yeah, where did you get this from? Did I miss something?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #182) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

I assume that what you mean is that scum are unlikely to gather enough darkness to die during the normal course of the game?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #183) » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Mikazuki »

It's not, but it's something to keep in mind. Although tbh in my experience so far, town have been more likely to make somewhat nonsensical arguments than scum.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #184) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Well we have 18 hours to lynch, and for now, I'd prefer not to lynch Shadow. I think that I could settle for a Skold or ZZZX lynch toDay, since I'm far from getting a town read on either of them, and I agree with Thorki that there likely is at least one scum in the lurkier players, Skold/ZZZX/Zymf/Gaiden.

We'll have a chance of getting something out of Zymf's replacement, and I had a town read on Gaiden at one point (although I no longer remember why), so either Skold or ZZZX works for me.

Edit: Woah posting. I'll get back to the recent posts in a bit, my timing sucks.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #185) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:08 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1446, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 1434, ZeL1nK2 wrote:What was your darkness level at the end of D1, Loki?

5%.

You didn't get any votes right?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #186) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1437, White Narcissus wrote:Skold help me understand why you're voting zelink, I don't quite follow.

~Wis

Uh, yeah. What's going on here? You called Zelink useful in your last post and show no indications of scumreading him whatsoever.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #187) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:11 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Skold flavour claimed Kurosaki ages ago.

Edit: @Thorki: Huh. That's a pretty big hint to the darkness mechanic then I think?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #188) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Mikazuki »

What does that have to do with Shadowcat's lowering darkness by 40% though? It's possible to get to 70% without getting 100% and then -40%

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #189) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1382, notscience wrote:I stand by my assertion one of the
final 5
is scum.

I totally forgot but I've been meaning to ask why you you think this is the case NS?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #190) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1458, Thor and Loki wrote:
In post 1456, Mikazuki wrote:What does that have to do with Shadowcat's lowering darkness by 40% though? It's possible to get to 70% without getting 100% and then -40%

Possible, but immensely difficult considering it would probably require Sachiko living four days or something stupid like that.

The problem is that again, we don't know how scum distribute darkness, so that might not be the case. I do kinda see why you would make the connection though.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #191) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Okay so I'm not sure if this is a good time to bring this up, but:

In post 883, ZeL1nK2 wrote:I had 4% at the end of yesterday. I am assuming 8% on the people that had single votes (which would mean a 4x multiplier) but there could be something else that affected darkness yesterday.

Okay, ooooooold quote but bear with me. I was kinda assuming the same thing as this but with Thorki's darkness claim, it looks like it's not a multiplier at all.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #192) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:23 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1463, ZZZX wrote:skold is ignoring my question about flavor so hard. I want him lynched.

Are you freaking serious, he claimed ages ago and I
just
said that he claimed Kurosaki Kensuke.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #193) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Probably the only way I'll vote Shadow toDay is if I'm hammering right before deadline, at this point in the game any lynch is better than no lynch and I don't think it's impossible for Shadow to flip scum.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #194) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:42 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1478, Skold wrote:
@Mikazuki I already explained this, but any excuse to get away from ISOing. I meant to fos and used pvote instead.
pedit: ZZZX omfg I want to punch you atm. I AM KUROSAKI KENSUKE. THIS HAS BROUGHT TO YOUR ATTENTION. SHUT UP.
Also eat rope.I'll address everything else after this. Even if you lynch me today when I flip town lynch ZZZX
pvote: ZZZX

Yes but you still are suspecting him now but not earlier?

What's with the erratic voting btw? Are you scumreading ZZZX?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #195) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:55 am

Post by Mikazuki »

FOS still means you're at least somewhat scumreading him thought right? What do you usually use FOS for?

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (isolation #196) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:00 am

Post by Mikazuki »

It's your responsibility to read the thread, plus he has like 20 posts, wouldn't even be hard to ISO him to look for a claim.

Not to mention you said you wanted to lynch him for 'ignoring' your question, I'd be annoyed at you too if I was him.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #197) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1487, Skold wrote:@Mikazuki Ehh I think I use FOS differently. I use it to say that I dislike the action but don't think it's scummy enough to vote you for it. I've FOS'd people I have strong town reads on before.

I'll just chalk that up as a difference in definition then.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (isolation #198) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Mikazuki »

In post 1487, Skold wrote:First of all fuck meta. Fuck meta with a 10ft iron pole. I first of all wouldn't go out of my way to read games with people in my games. It's rude, kinda intrusive and I've never seen it work.

I'm going to have to disagree with you on that, meta can be quite a useful tool if you use it properly and with caution.

Mikazuki
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mikazuki
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (isolation #199) » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:21 am

Post by Mikazuki »

Tinfoil is best for solar ovens though :lol:

Well I've only completed 3 games so far but I pretty much lost my 2nd game (as scum) because half the players could meta read each other. Also in my most recent game part of the reason I didn't end up trying to mislynch on Day 3 was because of a conftown player's meta read.

Meta isn't an end-all 100% strategy, but disregarding it completely is probably a bad idea. Although to be fair, for players who have only a few games so far, their meta would be less reliable than someone who's been around for years.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”