Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 75, Bacon and Egg wrote:Oh, I have some townreads.

talk to me about this
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

also, I would like to make a formal request that we attempt to keep the rate of posting down this game

the last thing I want to see in this game is a 200 fucking page day 1; and no, I don't really care if you think more posts will make it easier to sort people. this is more so the case when it's multiball and >95% of posts are easily fucking faked.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 127, Sonic Boom wrote:I have you as likely town at the moment.

is this MS or Titus?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

in all seriousness, Titus's opening was pretty awful

and I would like to know if MS has any scum reads at all so far this game
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:12 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 135, Sonic Boom wrote:i'm scumreading you for scumreading me and voting me in your first post w/o even interacting me

why do you think I would be more likely to do this as scum?

In post 135, Sonic Boom wrote:i have townread on ricastle and cephhydra

what do you think HH has done this game that is unlikely to come from scum?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:23 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 145, Sonic Boom wrote:of course you're more likely to give a shitty read on me as scum

except if I was scum here, any scum read I would give on you would likely be genuine. unless you think I'd feel the need to bullshit reads for whatever reason instead of genuinely scum hunting?

the angle you're pushing here doesn't feel like you've thought it through

also, if you have no scum reads outside of me, have you been doing anything to get them?

In post 139, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:These posts don't seem like they belong together.

if you don't believe my reads, you could just.... ask?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 163, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:That's not what I'm saying. It's curious to me that you would give reads then immediately hate on the idea of having reads.

I'm not hating on the idea of having reads. having reads is fine. what I'm against is

1. making a bunch of posts that do nothing to advance the game. it's bad in every game, it's 200% worse here. the idea that "more posts = easier to read" is entirely false despite people wanting to think otherwise - it just floods the thread with posts and makes it more difficult to interact with people and pick up specific scum vs. town behaviors. I'm seeing this happen already and I do not like it.

2. since this is multiball, the majority of posts are very easily fakeable. ergo, it's even worse here since there's even less useful posts.

I'm taking a bit of a different approach in forming reads this game in that I need to be very careful town reading ppl; so far I think the reasons for my town reads are relatively solid for early reads. it is also likely I'll have way more scum reads than town reads.

In post 174, Sonic Boom wrote:nay. disagree. hopping on with a "scumreading sonic" is one of the safest reads that you can take right now. especially w/o reasons. especially w/o interacting with me first. all you need to say is "oh, i know sonic a lot, he's looking like his scum game" and TA DA magic insta-wagon on me complete with chocolate chip cookies

you're missing the point

since this is multiball, my motivation as scum would not be to be forming "safe reads". it would be to actually form legitimate reads. so why do you think scum-me would go out of my way to bullshit reads when it would be safer, and easier, to _actually_ read you?

I'm also wondering how the last sentence relates to what I've done this game. cos I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything like that this game

In post 174, Sonic Boom wrote:do you think i have like 50+ posts in this game for a fucking joke right now? lol.

yes?

I see you making a lot of posts, but the push on me is the first indication of scum hunting (everything up to then was trying to policy lynch TWIE and then getting angry bc someone wanted to lynch you for making too many posts?). and even then, you're not really doing anything to push said read. it feels like you're just making posts without any goal of advancing the gamestate.

In post 174, Sonic Boom wrote:how about you explain your gif scumlean? i am super null on gif right now. show me stuff

I don't really think GIF would legitimately have a notable number of town reads at this point in the game.

I mean, I guess it's possible, but my first reaction to finding out he apparently had a bunch of town reads was that I didn't believe he'd be that naive.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 187, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Rune seems pretty town!

-C

why?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 193, Sonic Boom wrote:think pie is scum here. opportunistic pouncing. though it could be confbias from my omgus.

though, whatever, it page 8. and people are voting me for "many posts" rather than actually scumreading me

so you baselessly assert
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 196, Sonic Boom wrote:Seiko, I ardently disagree with your theory.

what is this referring to?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 200, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:Tone

Also maybe I'm giving him too much credit just because it says goon under his name & i realize this

I think I know why you're saying this but it's easy to fake, especially given the setup (it's easy to act like "troll mode town" and have it come off a lot more natural in multiball in my opinion. you might disagree, though).

In post 162, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Also Not Science is a townlean,

btw I just saw this and everything so far has been pieguyn. notsci hasn't shown up yet.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 204, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:1. making a bunch of posts that do nothing to advance the game. it's bad in every game, it's 200% worse here. the idea that "more posts = easier to read" is entirely false despite people wanting to think otherwise - it just floods the thread with posts and makes it more difficult to interact with people and pick up specific scum vs. town behaviors. I'm seeing this happen already and I do not like it.

bullshit. all my posts are game relevant and they advance the game.

with exception to my doctor analogy.

ok how about YOU do the burden of proof and QUOTE the posts that do
NOTHING
to advance the game?

In post 204, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:1. making a bunch of posts that do nothing to advance the game. it's bad in every game, it's 200% worse here. the idea that "more posts = easier to read" is entirely false despite people wanting to think otherwise - it just floods the thread with posts and makes it more difficult to interact with people and pick up specific scum vs. town behaviors. I'm seeing this happen already and I do not like it.

bullshit. all my posts are game relevant and they advance the game.

with exception to my doctor analogy.

ok how about YOU do the burden of proof and QUOTE the posts that do
NOTHING
to advance the game?

blablabla mafia theory bla

In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:2. since this is multiball, the majority of posts are very easily fakeable. ergo, it's even worse here since there's even less useful posts.

theory bla

In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I'm taking a bit of a different approach in forming reads this game in that I need to be very careful town reading ppl; so far I think the reasons for my town reads are relatively solid for early reads. it is also likely I'll have way more scum reads than town reads.

fluff bla

In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:so why do you think scum-me would go out of my way to bullshit reads when it would be safer, and easier, to _actually_ read you?

well, you have to look like you're scumhunting.

dont give us that wifom nonsense. "why would scum-me do X when Y is better if i could pull of Y properly which is not always all the time?"

so please, tell the class your reason for scumreading me so that some of us can believe that its not bullshit.

so far your reason is the same as the rest which is the many posts. so, going with the flow. thats scummy. ja.

In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I'm also wondering how the last sentence relates to what I've done this game. cos I'm pretty sure I haven't said anything like that this game

i predict it coming

In post 190, Seiko x Naomi wrote:I see you making a lot of posts, but the push on me is the first indication of scum hunting (everything up to then was trying to policy lynch TWIE and then getting angry bc someone wanted to lynch you for making too many posts?). and even then, you're not really doing anything to push said read. it feels like you're just making posts without any goal of advancing the gamestate.

my advancement of the gamestate is to get that vermin of TWIE out, or at least give him an enough warning that i will not tolerate any more gamethrowing shit from him.

also, i got reactions from everyone that we've yet to analyze. good for you for getting early but probably inaccurate reads. you know that i pride myself on accurate reads and take a bit more time before declaring them loudly. saying that i'm "not scumhunting" is bullshit.

p-edit even I get p-edited by like 6 posts. this momentum is certainly not only my doing.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 207, Bacon and Egg wrote:By the time I posted that I had 3 legitimate townreads.

meh, that's not unreasonable I suppose. carry on.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:56 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

@GIF: what do you think about MS so far?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:57 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 211, Sonic Boom wrote:yeah, i'm pointing out how you're bullshitting.

literally nothing there addresses any of what I was saying

so, yeah
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 215, Bacon and Egg wrote:You're fine with it after you blurting out how people shouldn't be townread so easily in multiball game and you had problem with how naive I am being with my townreads? I posted that comment at the pagetop of page 4, when not much ppl have posted.

I had 3 town reads by page 5 even reading people carefully. I had assumed you had more than that.

I only thought a few people at most could have possibly looked town here, even outside the town reads I had.

In post 217, Sonic Boom wrote:ffs let other people read how they want. you're imposing on their own scumhunting which is either egotistical (which is not a trait that i know you for) or scum. discourages other from townreading others. stifling a players own scumhunting. yeah, i've explained myself, yea?

it's relevant because it *should* be affecting how any town player would read people here. in S&S2 I was more than content to just not give a shit whenever I saw something that looked town on a surface level, even when it was objectively fakeable. I'd expect other people would approach playing it in a similar way.

meanwhile, from a town POV, knowing that scum are "genuinely scum hunting" as well usually drastically affects the dynamics of how you should be reading people in order to get accurate reads. so yeah, I will point it out if I see people who appear to be erroneously town reading people here.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 220, Bacon and Egg wrote:Tunneling someone mindlessly is something MS can do as either alignment.

what do you make of him saying my scum read on him was for "posting a lot" when it was pretty fucking obvious that wasn't the case?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 229, Sonic Boom wrote:dont divert. you want to 1v1 me, then you stand your ground. i have to go to bed soon and my mood is going to be vastly different tomorrow. it affects my posting.

lol

I have no interest in "1v1"'ing you right now. and to be honest, I have a feeling you're specifically requesting it in order to be able to flood the thread with even more posts.

when I think it's a good time to destroy you, I will
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I may or may not pass out any second now. I hope there aren't 50 pages by the time I get back/wake up.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:29 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

hydrate seiko

unvote
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 32, Ricastle wrote:VOTE: Sonic Boom
Hydrate: Ricastle

I will take anyone hydrating someone other than themselves at this point as scumpartners

Mod, pretty sure I've confirmed btw

Why does that necessarily mean scum partners? This game has a lot of people familiar with each other and a lot of people who like to townread each other, and it's day fucking 1. We can RVS however we want. I see no reason to try and restrict things. It feels like you're turning around and saying "Oh guys town will want themselves to be hydrated" right after you voted yourself so you're trying to paint yourself as town.

I also think that this early rage from metal sonic feels like the rage we saw from LLD in Mod Error. The only difference being that his doesn't seem so much as testing the water, and I don't think it's alignment indicative either way. It just feels like at this point he's trying to look like he's doing things. Basically, how he feels about TWIE isn't a part of this game and should be ignored unless it just evolves into an excuse to avoid doing things and it should be purged with fire. I'm not sure I like titus trying to prepare for the lategame all over the thread, talking about leashing and voting the nulls and future VCA while totally ignoring what is going on at the moment. It feels like they are posting a ton but are ultimately accomplishing nothing.
In post 77, Ricastle wrote:I swear it was in the rules that the hydrated player could pick another person to be hydrated in the night but I can't find it now. Oh well.

This definitely was in the rules when I looked.
In post 81, Angry Frat BROs wrote:So obviously this is 3:3:11 right? I mean that's unbalanced as fuck but 2:2:13 seems too reasonable for a game like this.

Xmen.
In post 83, Ricastle wrote:I want to get elected, C. That should be all you need to know.

Yes, because this is literally the only fucking thing you have done. Is there any particular reason you are ignoring everything else going on in the game?
In post 88, Oversoul wrote:snip

So, you in this post basically buddy singer, ask AP about setup spec, and tell titus and wisdom not to spampost. But yet you ignore everything else going on in the game at this time.
In post 93, Oversoul wrote:Tbh I wouldn't have joined if I realized everyone started as a Vt :/ I wanted to try and draw a power role

Pedit: Titus and Wisdom both made that same type of post last time I played with them
Both were scum
So no. That will not absolve you

This feels like testing the water, like you are planning to set yourself up to be apathetic all game. This, in part with your earlier comments about titus/wisdom makes me feel like you are trying to find a way to coast in this game.
In post 103, Tammy wrote:Also, we're a vt. I know some of you hate early claims but welp.

This feels really forced tammy :(
In post 107, Tammy wrote:Like ten minutes before I got our role pm I was telling mala that I wanted to be scum because a) multiball and b) this game is going to be insane, and then both our hopes were dashed :/

But I have waffles so it's all good!

I do think there's some merit to hydrating middle/nulls as it could force scum to make different night kill,choices than they otherwise would, and there's not a huge danger to giving roles to scum as its multiball and could encourage crosskills more than would otherwise be in play. But giving it to people, like me, who tend to die early might just be a big waste.

I have never seen you make posts like this ever in any game or as either alignment.
In post 112, Oversoul wrote:VOTE: Angry Bros

Stop shirking your responsibilities :igmeou:

Is Mollie a part of the Sonic hydra too? I will commit seppuku if that is true. Don't know if I can deal with that much noise
Tammy you wound me, especially after Team Mafia :(

Rune - we should have done a hydra, it is the name of the game here :lol:

Do you intend to actually do anything other than buddy people and complain about noise while contributing nothing but said noise?
In post 142, Oversoul wrote:Hugs!! :)
Tammy real talk I didn't like your VT comment. :/ it felt feigned and forced trying to display lack of care/knowledge
I think the only way scum are gonna have a chance this game is if they ingratiate themselves with Pillars of the Community

funny, i didnt like yours!
In post 151, Oversoul wrote:Also real talk didn't like the setup spec from AP/Bro

then why didnt you keep pressing it after they ignored your question? For someone who didnt like it you sure didnt seem to push it much. What dont you like about it?
In post 179, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Oh I figured it out. The "Fine" I put in my post was me deciding that Tammy was getting flipped from a gut scum read to a gut town read. Some ragrets. But not really, full steam ahead.

p-edit: Ugh, Titus. The "no doubt" part of my comment and the analogy it was attached to was intended to convey tired jaded sarcasm, not develop a concrete salient point.

Since you asked though, I would say that Bacon and Egg is doing what I envision scum doing here - coasting by.

I feel like oversoul is trying to set the stage to coast, thoughts?
In post 203, Sonic Boom wrote:Even with high volume posters you can tell their alignment. A good chunk of my "overposts" are p-edits, so I don't consider them posts. Why is said player posting a lot? Look at Signs and Void for instance, I was forced to overposts as scum because all my buddies were lurking (somewhat due to IRL). Scum overposts to hide something. Town overposts because we feel no one is listening. Also, you can find a direct correlation between the overposting. What a person talks about is important. What they hide by posting is ALSO important.

So, when we talk about you two, you have been posting a ton but you (titus) haven't actually been doing anything. Metal sonic has, sure. But what have you done? Oh, just trying to say "Oh my partner was doing the /townie/ thing!"
In post 235, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 229, Sonic Boom wrote:dont divert. you want to 1v1 me, then you stand your ground. i have to go to bed soon and my mood is going to be vastly different tomorrow. it affects my posting.

lol

I have no interest in "1v1"'ing you right now. and to be honest, I have a feeling you're specifically requesting it in order to be able to flood the thread with even more posts.

when I think it's a good time to destroy you, I will

he's trying to bait me into it and I'm not taking said bait

I'd love some reasoning behind oversoul's reads.

In post 330, Cait Sith wrote:Yeah btw we probably shouldn't fluff. we have a shitton of high posters this game (Titus, Tammy, Mala, Wisdom, ns, sonic) which will already make the game a decently high PC once it gets going.

Which one of you said this
In post 347, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I don't get the townreads on Singer but shes one of the people that gets townread a lot for being "afraid of scum" a la Tammy and Mina and I usually throw shade on the whole ordeal just to end up seeing them flip town every game, so MEH.

._.

I was thinking this too
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:11 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

For those keeping score, I'm not a huge fan of oversoul.

I kinda like AFB

Im not sure how I feel about tamala

Espy might be scum but I didn't quote their post in my wall because im not really sure why I feel this way
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Yes

You are right, that one long wall totally makes up for what you did earlier.

:roll:
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

And it is totlaly all full of content not related to theory debates!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:17 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You're right, you definitely gave reads and elaborated on said reads when prompted! Oh wait, no you didn't. You made me out to have completely ignored you saying that. You have reads, yes. But you aren't elaborating. You aren't comparing. It feels like you're just throwing out some relatively safe reads without reasoning so you can make that exact comment.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:59 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 398, Sonic Boom wrote:@Seiko, You're saying I am going nothing, yet I am setting the stage for end game. Those are inconsistent thoughts. I am pretty sure that's Piegyn posting because I am certain neuroscience is aware of how I value VCA. This is exactly what I am talking about with posts meaning transparency. I am looking at wagons and figuring out how they will look at endgame. I am pretty decent at endgame and I am working on bringing that forward. Mafia is a chess game to me. The early game is about behavior, which I suck at. If I can develop patterns from that and then apply them, I will only get better. So yes, I will focus on wagon analysis. Keep reading the part addressed to Singer.

Wrong, it's me. I'm well aware that you value vca and all of that jazz, but I'd also like to point to where your VCA got you in survivor. You are "preparing for endgame" yes, but in the process of doing that it's essentially becoming "wait for me to say things later" and while you might turn around and do it, yes, right now all you say you are doing is preparing for endgame. And if I may be frank, given how you guys have played today, why do you even think you are likely to make it to endgame? The point is, you are using "setting the stage for endgame" to excuse you from doing anything in the now, which I don't like.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I point you to her comments about why town and scum spampost, cheetory.

pedit-

No, what inflates your post count is posts like that getting all pissy because he's asking for your reads.

VOTE: Sonic boom

All you are doing is spamming and raging at anyone who doesn't follow your stupid TWIE wagon or asks you to actually do things in the game, with a little of titus promising to do shit later in the game and she will be more accurate then and blahblahblahblah it's all just noise and a waste of time.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You have three options.

1) Post thoughts about the other players that isnt whiny rage and spamming the thread about how if you posted your actual thoughts it would spam the thread.
2) Get lynched
3) Replace out.

pedit-

Yeah, we can lynch this now.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You really should check who you're talking to before you try to act like you're actually going to engage them. I'm not 1v1ing you because it's blatantly obvious you're just trying to fill the thread and induce apathy. You know as well as I do that you have no shot in hell against us, and as people read on they will see your posting and how you two refuse time and time again to even give a semblance of a stance, with some holier-than-thou bullshit trying to paint yourselves as defiant town (while saying, even, "why would scum do this??? this is a towntell") but the point of the matter is you two simply are doing nothing but flooding the thread with useless posts and refusing to participate in any constructive way to the game.

So you can either, A, calm the fuck down and actually be productive and constructive B, replace out, or C, you eat rope.

It's just that simple.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Want to know a secret? TWIE pissed me off in Sabotage. He was grating to play with as town. I frankly didn't like playing with him at all. But the way you are approaching this policy lynch is THAT bad that I want nothing to do with it. You act like noone's listening to you. We all hear you, TWIE sucks to play with, he's going to be a dick postgame, blah. Well guess what? Lynching him day 1 doesn't prevent him from posting in postgame. Yelling and bitching and being a dick to everyone because they won't listen to you about how much of a dick someone else is doesn't get things solved. We have all told you what we want to hear you talk about. We have all acknowledged your push and those who agreed joined and those who disagreed didn't. Stop being the kid who didn't get a fucking juice pouch.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I'm just weird. What's weird is that they have just been finding excuse after excuse to avoid providing anything of actual substance to this game, trying to turn it into what all hydra clusterfucks turn into- a spammy, fluff game with little to no content. I want them to start trying to progress the game in a visible manner so we can actually attempt to get a read on them, because their play right now is just repeated excuses. Like, we all know going into this game that the primary scum strategy would be to coast and not do anything. Well that's essentially what they are doing, only they are adding in noise so they can try and look like they are doing something. I know firsthand how easy it is to turn a game into fluff and drive the apathy.

So ultimately, it's a cross between not wanting this game to rise in apathy, not believing it's worth keeping them alive for titus's reads to be "perfect" just so they can shit on the thread more until they are ready to post, sick of repeated excuses from them as to why they can't talk about things to try and progress the game.

pedit-

Cheet I'm not 100% positive they are scum, no. I do think the current signs point that way, and even if they /are/ town it's not worth keeping them around.

So essentially, a utility lynch.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:23 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wrong, I'm actually inviting you to post things so my read on you /can/ change. But again, it's met with repeated excuses. So no. I'm not lying, and anyone reading the thread can see where I repeatedly ask you to be productive and you repeatedly refuse to do so.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

And why won't they bother to go through your ISO and check? Because you have filled it with spam and rage so noone /wants/ to check. So sure, it's clearly us who are making baseless accusations of you because we just get off on lynching you. And you do realize that the gamestate hasn't actually progressed much, correct? All that's happened is people grow more and more sick of your posting.

My definition of advancing the gamestate would be to allow reads on people to progress. Here's a secret for you- Yes, people are talking about you. But it's more people saying for you to stop being so vague and guarded about every little piece of ANYTHING. You are PREVENTING the gamestate from progressing regarding you because while yes, people are talking about you, you aren't letting people actually try and get a read on you. And when prompted to, despite having the audacity to claim that you are helping the gamestate by people talking about you, you refuse to allow anyone to actually attempt to read you.

And there's a difference between fame and infamy. What you've developed this game is the latter.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Anyways, I'm done posting for the night unless someone of actual use wants to come in the thread and talk to me about things.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Frankly?

I came into this game expecting the partner hydra mechanic thing where we get to pick someone, and I approached it as "Okay, I need to obvtown myself, get us the PR, then give a power to x" where x is the highest townread of a core set of players I intend to focus on sorting out early. Now that it's something like only one person gets the PR, I'm still skeptical about giving it to nullreads or below. For similar reasons to someone (I believe it was singer) stated, why would we run the risk of giving scum a pr for the chance "oh maybe theyre town and scum has to kill them." I think it should definitely be a townread who gets the shot. That being said, I also think theory discussion on hydration is a viable way for scum to avoid talking about other things, so won't be getting in to a long back and forth regarding this.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 4:48 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 460, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:@Pie, I'd like you to drop Sonic for now and come back to them later.
I don't think the engage there is going to be productive and is just going to needlessly escalate in the he said she said kind of way that nobody cares about.
And I feel like you're ignoring a lot of other stuff in favour of a very narrow discussion.
Tell me about what you're thinking about Oversoul atm.

Just so we're clear, the wordy long paragraphs last night were all me, not pie. My biggest issue (if you still care) with oversoul is I feel like he hasn't really /done/ anything. Yes, I do see he had a wall with a lot of words. Majority of that wall was just talking about hydration, and he /did/ throw out some reads, yes. But they felt relatively safe and he didn't even try to back them up, and his response to my comments was just to discredit me and ignore where I asked him to try and explain his reads some.

As for things titus could comment on, there wasn't anything in particular i just wish we could see some semblance of reads forming. Iirc, in survivor she replaced in around day 3, yes but based on how it was run I dont think she actually read te first tribe and was trying to scumhunt in the second tribe. Here it just feels like shes not.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

@Tammy- The reason I asked about that quote is because lately I have slowed down my posting a fair amount in comparison to how bad I used to be, which mala should know. It makes sense for you saying it but if it was her I was going to be looking at her all sorts of sideways at the two of you. Especially as town, I'm a bit more aware of how bad spamposting can be purely because I know how dangerous it is as a scum tactic. So if anything, me spamposting would be red lights for mala so I was really bothered by it. But, you haven't seen me much recently so it doesn't really matter then!

I also just felt like that post came off really forced to me. Like I get where it comes from, the vt post sounded forced and the whole town thing is the same old same old non-alignment indicative thing. That being said, if you guys actually /do/ want to start doing things so I can get this townread I'm allegedly supposed to get on you that would be fantastic!

@MS- post 492 is basically what I have been ASKING you to do. In response to me saying you guys have been making excuses, BOTH heads have been doing it. It's unimportant now because you did actually do things finally, but you went on about the TWIE thing and ignored everything else and refused to comment based, and titus went on abotu wanting to be accurate and waiting until later. Both of these /are/ excuses.

In regards to the actual reads brought up in the wall, I obviously disagree with your stance on us. I don't agree with the reasons behind your townread on Cheetrir, because being thoughtful and genuine, especially regarding policy lynches isn't alignment indicative because even scum have to scumhunt in this game, so it's not hard to be genuine, and I also disagree with roping stances about policy lynches in there because that isn't somethign alignment indicative. I don't think Tamala has done anything worthy of being townread at this point in the game, but if you want to throw a gut read there you can. Regarding AFB, I want to know which head was doing the setup spec. Because AP should remember in xmen where we had a scumteam of 2 and a scumteam of 3, so he shouldnt have counted out that possibility. I'm gutreading espy as scum but I can't quantify what's giving me these niggles. I don't have an issue with oversoul's posts on the surface, but what do you think of the points I've brought forward about him potentially trying to set the stage to coast? It feels like a lot of your reads are just based off of scumhunting (zzzx, glass, cheetrir) but ultimately in this game we can't just auto-townread someone for scumhunting because even scum have to scumhunt.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

This wagon on us is stupid.

Also, Tammy, you do realize the magic words I'm waiting to hear from the two of you, correct?

More from me after work
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:50 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 738, Cait Sith wrote:Singerrrrr.

I want you to at least knowledged you saw what I wrote to you before

~M

I'm still waiting for the magic words.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

For the record, it's blatantly apparent TWIE is playing similar to how he played in survivor, which not only says he's scum but also that he has a team full of people he expects won't be able to last long, and has given up before the game has even gotten started. that being said, I'm not really jonesing to lynch lurker pondscum on day 1. I'd rather lynch spammy scum that fill the thread with bullshit (Hint: If you two say one more time you weren't giving excuses I will go in your iso and quote every single excuse).

@Ceph- So what you're telling me is, LLD didn't try to set up a coasting scheme in Mod Error early on, then suddenly retract and act like she was actually going to do things? No, your'e clearly right and your scumread on me makes totally perfect sense.

@MS, most likely it's HH+the person HH is hydrating as a scumteam, and the other as town. The hydrated person is distancing while HH tries to advance his team.

Wisdom's townread on me smells really bad because me not trolling is something I don't think I've ever seen done in a game which shouldn't be like "Oh must be added on to pie being town".

Also, the wagon on us is stupid.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 741, Cait Sith wrote:No, sorry, we don't need anymore.

You have 24 hours to give a read on me.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 752, singersigner wrote:HOW DOES THIS EVEN MAKE SENSE.

If you find scum, you find scum. You don't let them rally overnight with the rest of their team. Geezus fuck, guys. How do you reconcile that kind of scum hunting when you can't even use associative tells until a flip??

Because I'm trying to view this as "Which of my scumreads poses a bigger threat the longer they are left alive" and the answer is Sonic. A lurkerscum doesn't bug me because we can always lynch them tomorrow, but if someone is a spamming scumfuck that can and will flood the thread and induce apathy, I'd much rather lynch them.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Then go ahead and scumread me? Most of the playerlist is already, anyways.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

On the contrary, I do care. I actually came in to this game trying to be more transparent about my thoughts, not troll, and actually try to be good at it! But there is a ton of suspicion and I do rather care that there is some, but there's nothing I can really do about it.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Also, if I didn't care about being a near-universal scumread, I wouldn't have reached out to the one hydra I expect to be able to read me that doesnt have a weird ass readslist where I get townpoints for doing something I have never done before.

The only reason I responded to singer's post as such is because I'm 95% sure I've already laid out why I'm nervous about scum induced hyperactivity leading into apathy. But, that doesn't matter because that's sounds like something scum would say rather than town who has used said tactic as scum before and is actively avoiding it. So, whatever.

I'm currently weighing my thoughts on how mario has approached our slot. Someone stated a semblance of some points against it, he looked and agreed, then does some baseless VCA with no flips to go on without Titus commenting, which bugs me because as someone who is self-proclaimed to be an expert at VCA, cherrypicked votecounts and deciding some people on a wagon are scum (granted, statistically yes, the odds are in favor of there being scum on the wagon), she opted not to comment. I'm not sure it's because mario is scum, I'm currently leaning noobtown not sure how to develop his own opinion and wants to help support others.

Also a thing I've noted- a lot of the townreads I've seen coming out on us (Bropidgeon, Wisdomsaysstayoutofthefreezer, axehole) have very little in the way of explanation behind them. Axehole's read essentially was that our posting just seems town, Wis said that looked like town-pie and that me not trolling looked town, and then bropidgeon said I was town and when pie corrected them because I hadnt posted they were like "oh still looks town" which I'm not sure I believe that they are reading both of us the same despite us being in a hydra. That being said, I doubt all of them are scum but I think it's likely one or two of the three are, but they aren't aligned together.

My statements regarding TWIE still stand.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:42 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

TWIE because he looks like survivor
Oversoul because his play this game is reminding me of LLD's play in mod error
Sonic because it sohuldn't have been that hard to get things out of them andthey are both lying about making excuses but I do realize that this one is iffy as I think on it some
Wis/Giffy primarily because of that stupid read on us and I didnt dig their early game
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Thinking on Sonic I feel that a big part of my stance is just anxiety about them flooding the game and annoyance, but the thign about it taking a ton to get shit out of them is really sticking with me, as is titus not calling out the weird vca from mario
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 4:51 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

It's that titus is a self-proclaimed VCA expert

Let me put it this way- if you are an expert on drawing stick figures, and you see someone draw a stick figure without any arms or legs, would you point out their mistake? It's not an issue with mario, like I said last page I think its noobtown who isnt sure of themselves. It's Titus not pointing out the issues.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Mario did VCA, not MS.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You are looking for , singer.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #51) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I still feel like it's noobtown who isn't sure of himself. It explains the confbias regarding me when it wasn't his read initially.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (isolation #52) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wis my issue with it is that you didn't even say somethign about it other than "oh look no trolling" which SHOULD have been said because this is so different than what I normally do.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Also there's the whole "you two are able to read me just fine while the rest of the playerlist is circlejerking about how we're scum" and you two are doing fuckall about it
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 787, Sonic Boom wrote:Seiko, I did not consider that a VCA but a theoretical observation. A VCA on day 1 is ludicrous. Stating there's likely scum on a large wagon that he disagrees with is not a VCA.

Your stance on TWIE was literally ripped from my prior posts but for the fact that I am not labeling TWIE as a bad lynch because he is active lurking. You refused to give any sort of comment on TWIE but now that I highlight you could be buddies, I get this garbage.

I am letting Sonic go after you as I think you're scum with TWIE. I will only curtail him to the extent necessary for protecting mental health. Good luck.

Yes, I clearly dissected all of your earlier posts and glued them together rather than give my actual input based on being his fucking scumbuddy in that game. So no, no thank you. I was asked to give thoughts on TWIE and I did, don't act like it's because you tried to call us scumbuddies. I responded as soon as I fucking caught up so shut the holy fuck up.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 790, Ricastle wrote:Seiko is flailing pathetically. Seiko, actually respond to the case on you or you're dead.

Rune, BRO, TWIE, Seiko, all caught within the first 30 pages! This game is going flipping brilliantly.

On another note, Singer is now a townread.

Why don't you take this and shove it up your ass

Oh, that's right

It's too busy with all the scum in it

But you enjoy that, don't you?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 799, Bacon and Egg wrote:It's not just the no trolling. Your play generally has a townvibe to it that I don't envision seeing from you-scum. No trolling was just the easiest way I could describe it.

~Wis

Well why don't you outline it for the chucklefucks then
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Who do I think isn't scum on my wagon is a better question
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I don't think every scum in the game decided to wagon me, no

But right now I think scum have rallied all the lynchbait and all the idiots they can and its all one uniform push

I think Mario is town.

Rune might be town.

Ricastle maybe, but his whole "these 4 are scum" thing likely has 1, maximum 2 scum in it

Titus/MS are so full of shit but it doesn't matter because charisma or something like that?

And that's abut the whole wagon
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 807, MarioManiac4 wrote:He's been extremely anytical and has posted long and detailed posts, which is what I think experienced/good players do as town.

Why is this a town-only trait?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:36 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

That's because he's forgettable and I can see him flipping either way
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:38 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wis can you explain the wagon on me so I can actually refute it?

Because I don't udnerstand it
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:42 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Shut the holy fuck up
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:45 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I'm still waiting to hear this case against me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #64) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

a
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #65) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

b
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #66) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

c
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

d
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

e
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

f
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #827 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Case 1- I can't respond because not me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

WIsdom you can't act like you actually expect metal sonic to be smart
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Yes because it's clearly my fault you two kept refusing to give a readslist despite me asking time and time again? And I don't care to discuss things with ricastle.

pedit3-

I have already responded to this.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

See what I mean, you aren't even reading the thread

I have responded to mmost of this shit before but you are lying and saying i havent but guesswhat! Towns too fucking daft to see it
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:50 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 826, Bacon and Egg wrote:This is fucking terrible

How about you people stop fucking wagoning one of the few slots that are obviously town when playerlist is full of scumfucks?

~Wis

OR you could give substance to your read and stop this weak whiteknighting bullshit
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:51 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Like you actually expect your offhand comments to do shit

If you're town and actually think we're town do more shit

If you're sum then keep doing what you're doing
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Again, not me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:52 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 834, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Like you actually expect your offhand comments to do shit

If you're town and actually think we're town do more shit

If you're sum then keep doing what you're doing
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I responded to that too
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

LIKE HOLY SHIT

YOU ARE QUOTING THINGS IVE ALREADY RESPONDED TO AND ACTING LIKE I HAVENT AND PEOPLE BUY IT
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:56 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I commit that you're more worthy of a policy lynch in any and every game than TWIE is .

pedit-

Because you aren't someone I want to work with?

pedit-

That was quite the case, I have no idea how i'm still lviing!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:57 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I want to work with mala, tammy, wis, giffy, apbro.

i wanted ot work with marquis and katarina because I was so fucking excited that she came back for a game but SOMEONE shitposting the thread made them replaceo ut (alos I foret which slot they are but that slots probably town)

pedit-

How about you shut the holy fuck up
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

OH they are psyche slot

yeah that slot's town
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:00 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

game haelth is something rather important, which you know

Seeing as you bank on being a shitlord and spamming the thread so people won't actually go back and see the lies you spew, grow apathetic and just go along with whatever you say

but sure

it's a scum response alright
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Shut the fuck up
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 854, Sonic Boom wrote:
In post 832, Seiko x Naomi wrote:you are lying and saying i havent

Did I say this?

You'd better quote me saying "You haven't been responding to those cases!",

else you're gonna get spanked, notty boy

eat shit
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Oh, my bad

you're right

you didnt lie

you just make implications so you can use this loophole

and look theres a backtrack

there you go more reason tolynch me

pedit-

Metal sonic shut the holy fuck up
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Yeah fuck no
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

QUOTE SAID BULLSHIT MS
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

QUOTE THE LIES
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (isolation #90) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Two can play at this game
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #91) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

ONCE UPON A TIME

IN A LAND FILLED WITH BADDIES
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #92) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

There was the chieftain of the clan, a fan of a robotic hedgehog

He was notorious for shitposting, spamming threads, arrogance
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #93) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

His many devoted followers came several times a day to be spoonfed the bullshit he creates on his throne

and all was good
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #94) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

AND THEN ONE DAY CAME A NOBLE HERO
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #95) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

This hero was little known throughout the land, the few who did know the hero were not available at the time. Tey were also immune to the chieftain's ways
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #96) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wis I have seen you hard defend a townread before as town

this is nothing of that caliber
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #97) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

so the chieftain thought to eliminate the hero

And the denizens of his loyal nation agreed, after taking a hearty meal of bullshit
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #875 (isolation #98) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

As the turning tide neared, it comes down to whether or not those immune to his ways show up

More next week!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #99) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I wouldn't even want to
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:21 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Actually burden of proof is on you
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:23 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

No, mine was towards ricastle
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 989, singersigner wrote:Ugh. Wake up. 8 pages. 8 hours of work. Probably more. See you guys on the flip side. -_-

Sorry about that :/

pedit-

Yes it is
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:30 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

If you want to chat and realize I'm town now, I'm free for a bit
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Bacon/Egg would be a good vote indeed.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I cant wait to watch you backtrack once mala comes in here and tells you how wrong you at

:)
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1054, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:I don't think replacing out there was particularly town.

Also, replacing out without saying anything in the thread about it always strikes me as strange.

-Ceph

Just so we're clear

If you try to do anything to jessica slot

I will cut you
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #107) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You know that scum marquis loves his scum induced hyperactivity

That was a town replace out

think its silly all you want

also I am calling a zzzx scumread on us btw
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (isolation #108) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1086, Angry Frat BROs wrote:
In post 1076, ZZZX wrote:
In post 279, Angry Frat BROs wrote:I've played with TWIE at least a couple times and I have never had any issues with him, so can we stop this horrifying backandforth?

I dont mind the guy but if he will just keep talking to sonic about that bullshit which pushes sonic to reply I will flip out.

I know sonic and he is the same kind of guy as I am in those cases, I cant shut up if I see bullshit.

Dont defend metal sonic. One of {TWIE, MS} is ruining this game and its not TWIE.

I agree fullheartedly with this post.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #109) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

That's because the biggest pusher is the person making everyone miserable
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #110) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hey Ceph can you explain your stance on me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #111) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 954, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:"There is no case on me!"
"I don't want to talk about ricastle's case on me!"

dude come on.

I did.

I do not care to discuss things with ricastle, and still don't. That doesn't make me scum, that makes me ambivalent. And their case for me, being that I tried to get sonic boom to actually do things and was focused on that, doesn't actually seem like tere is anything to say. Like, how do you respond to that? Getting the spamfucks to do something with their spam is antitown? Okay, guess I'm scum.

And I don't really think the oversoul read is that big, but it's sad how you're making it out like I am and acting like that's a read scum-me would have.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #112) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

AP what do you think of Wisdom's response to the me/sonic back and forth last night
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:49 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

High context vs low context

pedit-

I'm not really sure. I don't like his stance on me because he has seen me in the background in one of my better scumgames of late, and he just played in Mod Error with me. His scumread on us feels really strange. So, gun to my head a scumlean? But it's nothing I'm really confident in
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:30 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1139, Homiletic Homunculi wrote:@Seiko, has pie been posting at all since early on in the cycle?

No.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I do.

And Jessica's replace out was town. The others are null, theirs is town.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

That's because I like to change my tune.

It's also because there is no way that Scum-marquis, who THRIVES on hyperactivity, replaces out based on spam.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Well clearly this is an information slip.

Are you saying you aren't townreading psyche?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #118) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Maybe it's primarily salt due to not getting to play with either of them thanks to SOMEONE.

I don't know.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #119) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #120) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1163, notscience wrote:Oh cool

hi generic
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #121) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Everyone started this game as vanilla

Whoever gets hydrated gets upgraded to a PR and can pick one person to upgraed too
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (isolation #122) » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

You are a breath of fresh air.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #123) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:35 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Pie says this is "town" wisdom

But its multiball so it could just be "multiscum"

also

pie is perma LA mara
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #124) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Is this the real life?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #125) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Let me explain this gamestate for you because you two clearly don't understand it.

Your little stunt the other night? Yeah, it shot me up Mala's townlist. AFB's townreading me, Wisdom's townreading me. Mala and Wisdom alone are enough to drive your shitty push into the dirt

And the funniest part of it all is?

Your little stunt is what helped me obvtown

so thanks!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (isolation #126) » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1559, Angry Frat BROs wrote:Oh actually this might just be a pretty strong townslip. Cases involving "townslips" are usually mediocre IMO, but this seems genuine. Unless mafia don't have daytalk. I certainly don't think Titus is on such a level to fake this one.

Also ftr this is really bad and it makes me sad

Like I don't even understand how asking for a pt is a townslip

I think someone's already said in thread that asking the mod stuff in thread is stuff scum have done to be townread before in regards to singer

this should be no different
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

@Tammy-

Me+wis is shiny hydreigon
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1755 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Yes.

And I don't, he might have one with just her.

We don't have a hydra together.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:40 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

iirc the first game had Piratecat (mala+mollie) which, when hydraized, turned into Kerberos (mara+mala+mollie)

Seeing as tridras are scum flavor this game, if someone claimed a hydra we would know it then gets hydrated into a tridra, therefore being confscum
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Except I'm town

An I have to say, it's kinda funny with all the people whodont know me well running around calling me scum, all those who do are calling me town

Funny, huh?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #131) » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 1954, notscience wrote:
In post 1952, Bert wrote:Hey! I'm Cabd!! Wooooooooo

I dunno how to be like him
Except be super serious game face on and meta my behind off
Like Sasha fierce except a guy

Oh my fucking god yes

HI BErt
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #132) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:34 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Bert, I'll tell you flat out that those two have been tunneling on us for most of the game. I'll admit I'm the same way, but pretty much everyone else who knows me (Wis, Malatammy, AFB) were townreading me so!

That being said, I really want mala to catch up but at the same time its probably not likely any time soon
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hi there boys and girls.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2684 (isolation #134) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 2554, singersigner wrote:743 by Seiko is the second time they called the wagon stupid without saying why or what they make of it...are the people on it stupid? Are their reasons for being on you stupid? Is it scum-motivated? Stupid-town motivated? What?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Maybe.
In post 2556, singersigner wrote:769 by Seiko...someone once told me that my scum game is much calmer under pressure, and my town game is snarky and lashes out when under pressure...I’m starting to see what that looks like.

And I look fucking amazing doing it too.
In post 2556, singersigner wrote:806 from Seiko...how did you go from 803 to this? That whole exchange between you and Bacon is very weird.

Because I was pissed about the wagon on me then tried to step back and look at it objectively?
In post 2556, singersigner wrote:810 from Seiko PINGS ALL OF THE RADARS.

Formally acknowledged.
In post 2556, singersigner wrote:1148 from Seiko...HOW WAS JESSICA’S REPLACE OUT TOWN WITH NO POSTS. Like...I can see why you can’t argue that it was scum, but how the FUCK do you argue that it’s specifically town?

Because I believe it's town?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2686 (isolation #135) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Well I'm back.

also

hydrate frustratedfowl

Anyways.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (isolation #136) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 2536, Sonic Boom wrote:YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY NO KILL

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOWN GOT LYNCHED

who's fault is it? lets point fingers at Wisdom

VOTE: TWIE

Can we talk about how bad this post is?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2692 (isolation #137) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Pedit-

Bring it on chucklefucks

You didn't get me lynched yesterday and you sure as hell won't get me lynched this game!

And there is no "winning over bacon." He's been townreading me for the better part of the game, I have absolutely no reason to "win him over"

And who could I even be whiteknighting in taht post?

And the thing about me chainsawing TWIE is hysterical because that hasn't happened.

At all.

VOTE: Sonic
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2694 (isolation #138) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:25 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wisdom, AP.

(oh btw this is going to be a 180 on wisdom because Im just that cheeky!)

Join my righteous pursuit.

pedit-
Then vote them?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (isolation #139) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Nah.

Sonicscum.

Join the wagon.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2719 (isolation #140) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:29 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 0, Pinksmoke wrote:Special Mechanics:
all players start off as VT's and each day, people vote for a person who becomes hydrated as well as a person who gets lynched. Power votes are plurality and lynch votes are majority. In the event that two people tie for hydration, the one who reached the most people first, gains their power. The following night, the person chooses one other player to gain a power along with them and chosen person will learn of their power the following day.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2901 (isolation #141) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

ap, I think you should trust me and vote yourself for hydration.

As should anyone townreading you.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2939 (isolation #142) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wisdom I'll give you a present if you hydrate AP

(not really)

Bert and Ceph should join my righteous cause

I will vote espy if you do!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2942 (isolation #143) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Fuck no

Hydrate AP.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2945 (isolation #144) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:49 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 2943, Bert wrote:
Spoiler: @notty boy
sorry you cant just ignore me all game and ask me to join u without telling me why you want ap hydrated

i am tempted to go all carly simon on you, love

I need you to trust me on this.

if you do I'll give you a present instead because wisdom's lame

I've also been semi awol due to working a ton so I can get off this weekend to be in MD with my family which is why oyu havent seen much
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2951 (isolation #145) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I am fine with voting Espy, they were pinging my gut and iirc pie didn't like them.

I won't be voting Wisdom, AP, You, Psyche

Probably won't be voting singer.

pedit-

Psyche is the true hero gotham deserves.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2953 (isolation #146) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:56 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I really want to get a better read on Cait but I'm giving them space to catch up.

I thikn MM is newbtown.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2956 (isolation #147) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I didn't like wisdom at first because his defense of us felt very watered down and weak in comparison to Mod Error, him vs me re grey

But as the game progressed I started to see more of that wisdom so I think he's town

You is gut
Because I want to buddy you so I can get you on my side as well and never let titus lynch me

AP is trusting pie and I was gutleaning that way too

Psyche is pie and the jessica replace out
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2958 (isolation #148) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:02 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Oh also Generic

Again its gut but SUE ME

pedit-

Spoiler: bert
What is it about AP you don't like?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2961 (isolation #149) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Spoiler: Bert
No because shes peeved at something. That was one of her strongest reads and I trust her so.

Also I know, everyone's told me that, but I'm going to stick with it. If psyche actually looks scummy I'll be willing to reconsider, but if he looks townie?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2964 (isolation #150) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:14 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Spoiler: bert
Looking back she mentioned their reads are lining up with each other's a ton

Thats what i see based off a skim but when I talked to her over night (granted shes also way behind because she is pissed) but I personally dont really disagree with the read

Like I used to feel similarly where that type of style used to trip me up like you can ask him how much I used to scumread him but im trying to be good

pedit- Pie said when I spoke wit hher that she was scumreading both of them individually based on where she had read up to. I think they're scummy as fuck and I don't think town-them would be THIS BAD.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (isolation #151) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I like singer and all

But when the top three of the hydrate wagon on her are my scumreads

I have some issues hydrating her.

mario my good man

VOTE: Espy

Make-a luigi proud and hydrate AP.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3231 (isolation #152) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Are we starting a sonic boom wagon without me?

VOTE: sonic
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3232 (isolation #153) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

btw, the gameplan is lynch sonic then oversoul then go from there.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3234 (isolation #154) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 3053, singersigner wrote:What about your scum reads hydrating me prevents you from hydrating me?

It's just like "why do so many of my scumreads want x to happen?"

And in this instance I would assume that means hydrating you plays into scum's strategy so i don't really know why I would want that? Like I mean I understand where you're coming from and all but if something feels scumpushed I have no inclination to join

I also think Sonic is "townreading" you but werent they the biggest pushers d1 of hydrate nullreads?: it doesnt make sense
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3236 (isolation #155) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Prior post acknowledged and ignored.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3244 (isolation #156) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Most likely leaning "You town with scum in your high up reads" hoping you hydrate a teammate

Also admittedlya part of it was I want ap in on the super secret hydrated club but I don't think its absolutely terrible for you to be hydrated, but its not my overall preference

And @Wis, I'm not fighting.

There is a wagon swinging on sonic scum.

You are the one fighting

Take a deep breath

accept the current

and ride with it

pedit-

@AP- Its utility

pie was scumreading them and I never really townread them but if by some absurd chance that they are town i dont want them alive for long because having to deal with themxwis going back and forth is killing me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3246 (isolation #157) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

LikeI know some people have been saying scum will coast under all of this

But here's a secret

Scum-sonic can be creating the atmosphere to let their scumteam coast

>_>
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3250 (isolation #158) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

@generic, I think people are aware of oversoul and want him dead but more people want to remove the scum inducing the apathy rather than the one riding it

pedit-

Quote where I'm hard defending TWIE.

pedit-

Wis I'm clearly not if you'd read the thread.

Afaict HH and Singer are (but ns I'm so suuuuuuuuure they're scum) well thats all fine and dandy)

I'm not getting in an ego fight.

You're trying to make it one.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3252 (isolation #159) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

AP

I don't even remember what game it was

but I remember reading a dead pt

and ms had been scum and you were like "towns just going to ignor him and be like "Herpaderp there goes that ms again isnt he so town"

and that is what I feel like everyone is doing here.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3256 (isolation #160) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Who was it telling me that scumastin likes to filll the thread and make it so noone wants to go back and reread to check the facts so she can paint her own narrative of what happens in the game

Because that is what I see in sonic boom
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3260 (isolation #161) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Also

Don't want to lynch-
Wis
AP
Psyche
Bert
Mario
Generic
TWIE (whoops defending him OFF WITH MY HEAD)
singer (ehhhhhhhhhhh)

pedit-

Because this goes back to what I said to AP, Wis.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3262 (isolation #162) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Because honestly, don't you think they'd know better?

Like, seriously.

I can understand where you're coming from but I just see too many connections to other things pertaining to scum play for it to be coincidence.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3264 (isolation #163) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:04 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Yes it is a fact they post like this as town

It is also a fact that they can use that as an excuse to do it as scum
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (isolation #164) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:08 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hell, look at it this way wis

For sonic who supposedly likes meta, he hasn't even highlighted that my biggest push this game has been on someone scumreading me. Look at me in Survivor- I lynched ZZZX d1 (he was the only one scumreading me at that point) and in that game marq and I hydrad we lynched ms d1 despite his scumread on us.

Like thats a huge fucking part of my scumgame but theres not even that connection drawn

So...

1) not making the connection to other games in regards to a read on me seeing me do the same thing over again despite seeming to connect other peoples meta with things others have done

2) spamming the thread to induce apathy

3) spamming so people wont go back and validate what they are saying is correct so they can paint their own narrative

Sounds like scum cocktail to me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3270 (isolation #165) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I mean, I can understand not doing exactly what I expect

But I don't see how a playstyle that draws so many random bits and pieces from other games can miss that

Also, you want to call them null?

Okay

Is their presence in this game protown or antitown.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3271 (isolation #166) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

*note, this is based on your premise it is null. I still strongly believe them to be scum.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3273 (isolation #167) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wisdom, I'm done arguing

You either join the wagon or you can fight against it all you want but it is likely going through and I'm not going to stop because you stamp your feet.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (isolation #168) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Bert, it will likely go through because people just want to shut them up.

While it's not necessarily a great practice normally, if I'm scumreading them I dont really care why you join the wagon
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3453 (isolation #169) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:52 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

More sonic votes, please.

I'm looking at you, (AP, Bert, Ceph, Mario, Generic, Espy (if you want to live another day), Cait)
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3647 (isolation #170) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hi singer!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3651 (isolation #171) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 3648, singersigner wrote:Hi notty! Why don't you hang out with us more? :(

I have no idea when things are even gonig on anymore to come hang out :(

Want to wagon oversoul?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3655 (isolation #172) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hi giffy!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (isolation #173) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:05 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

VOTE: oversoul

choo choo
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3663 (isolation #174) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wis put your rational head on the line for me
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3666 (isolation #175) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I want to speak to Mr Freeze
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3670 (isolation #176) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Idk my gut and head feel pretty abated after her recent post
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3677 (isolation #177) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Psyche you just answered your question in that post

@Bert- blahblah oversoul hates scum blahblah

@Giffy is sonic town or scum
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3683 (isolation #178) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

yes

pedit
@psyche
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3687 (isolation #179) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wisdom are you the banana
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3690 (isolation #180) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 3688, Bacon and Egg wrote:
In post 3677, Seiko x Naomi wrote:@Giffy is sonic town or scum

Town just because MS's overpompousness doesn't look like one from TM Nightless.

acknowledged and will think about
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3693 (isolation #181) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I think they're scum spamming to induce apathy then misrepvthe thread

Pie was scumrradjng both heads
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3708 (isolation #182) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

This is another totally game related post, but I'm reading all of singer's posts in her voice and putting inflection in to it and it's hysterical.

Also, giffy, why don t you think lost newbtown re mario
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (isolation #183) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

thats how it felt given him backing sonic's stances and supporting them
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4031 (isolation #184) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hey ika, remind me. You have a pretty good record of reading titus, right?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4033 (isolation #185) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Weird, I don't see an i, k, or a in your name.

Why are you replying to my question?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (isolation #186) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hey AP, Ceph.

I have a great on idea on how you can
spite
best wisdom

Lynching his strong townread and them flipping scum will help
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4038 (isolation #187) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 4037, notscience wrote:mod error
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4040 (isolation #188) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Mod error
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4044 (isolation #189) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I'm not trying to piss wisdom off, I'm trying to get my primary scumread lynched who he has been chainsawing for the better part of the last 60 pages.

I am trying to use other people's frustrations with him as fuel to the fire to lynch said scumread.

But I don't know why I expect you to actually be truthful on what happens in this thread, so..
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4045 (isolation #190) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

SECRET DOUBLE MOTIVE OF THE ABOVE POST WAS ME CHAINSAWING TWIE

Just so we're all clear and my intentions are out there
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4046 (isolation #191) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Town-
AP
Singer
Cait
Psyche
ika
Bert
Generic
Probably Wisdom
Maybe TWIE

Scum is everyone else

ggggg
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4047 (isolation #192) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Singer if you hydrate AP I will help you kill whoever you're killing as long as they arent in that townlist!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4049 (isolation #193) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Hello pot

This is kettle

I'm black
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4051 (isolation #194) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:41 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Wisdom

This whole back and forth

Is just like the mod error back and forth regarding Greyice.

I'm not going to listen to you so you're welcome to try and discredit me but I'm not going to be shouted down.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4057 (isolation #195) » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

Generic I would really like you to consider the viability of sonic as a wagon

As well as hear your thoughts on them because I dont see them in your iso

That being said I am fine with your proposed wagons if you can garner more support.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4312 (isolation #196) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

am I not important enough for you to give a read on, ika?
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4315 (isolation #197) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:00 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

We've been over this before.

I did not address you.

Do not answer me.
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4317 (isolation #198) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:11 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

In post 4059, Generic wrote:Seiko (NS?) I have been trying to follow sonic's play but I glaze over when people like them and Bacon go at it... I have been gut reading the tone as town, but I wouldn't bet money on that because i haven't had much interaction with them.

yep!

Idk like my biggest issue is them lying about what has happened in thread nad the spam, I also hate the singer push

But for some reason its impossible to get a wagon on them started

so idk!
notscience + pieguyn
Seiko x Naomi
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Seiko x Naomi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4324 (isolation #199) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Seiko x Naomi »

I don't think you're picking the right side of singer/titus.

I don't however, know ifit's intentional that you're picking the wrong side.
notscience + pieguyn

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”