Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5962 (isolation #200) » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Lowkey »

Gale wrote:Let me start off by saying good riddance and thanks Itlepip! Well, now I don't think that your claim was bogus. Mega WindBlast and Shadow Servant is something that makes sense wrt flavor and Skybird may have Shadow Servant already or may get it later. But I still have a lingering suspicion on you, because of the discrepancy between your story and Sky's story, which is still not making sense to me. One of you seem to be lying and your Day Vig claim definitely falls in your favor.

So let me ask you this one last time, do you have to get Blue out of the game for you to win with us or you can win along with Blue? I know that you have mentioned that your win condition is the same as everyones, but I just want to make it 100% clear. As my major concern wrt you guys is, I am not able to understand who is lying.

This is the most carefully crafted set of paragraphs I've ever seen in my life. Jesus christ. This is caught scum writing nervously trying to avoid getting attention and letting wagon steam build.

We can't sit around and just fucking idle in flavor all damn game. Even Lowell doesn't care about flavor anymore and, tbh, I'm far past that. I don't give a flying fuck about flavor, regions, MC, party, fuck all your shit. Focus on finding scum. Stop making the focus of the damn game based so heavily on flavor talks. Varsoon is telling you not to do this for a reason.

ABR is still town and always will be. Seriously, stop trying to run a train on him. The dude already has a giant target on his back from the scum faction(s) as well.

Vote Gale. Or start your other wagons. But find SOMEONE who you think is scum and PUSH IT. I'm tired of sitting around here and catching up only to read some AtE followed up by flavor bullshit. Yes, MC is important with BP and party for powers but that's it. Help find scum. Please.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6110 (isolation #201) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Lowkey »

I think zzz is probtown after reading all of that.

TCC wrote:Also there is no way scum roleblocked themselves, unless we have a town redirector who should claim now in that case.

I hate this from TCC. It really felt out of left field, forced, and just...yeah. Too much speculation man, seriously.

mollie, ABR's town. I know you feel it too. Relax. His play isn't next level, yeah, but it's not VI level either. He's said some irrelevant things and doesn't make a ton of sense sometimes but he's not posting like Klingon or Zulfy.

I really do feel Gale's coasting scum and noone sees it. Votes need to start flying though. Everyone's throwing mc votes around and discussing speculation about night actions but I'm barely seeing any wagons or votes happening. It's stalling the game and scumhunting if you ask me. Lots of people calling others scum or saying who they think is scum and noone's laying their votes down.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6146 (isolation #202) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Bruh, not to throw you off your game, but Yos has been paranoid for a while. His mindset's extremely consistent even if you aren't seeing that rn. This is a bad path you're going down.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6147 (isolation #203) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 6145, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 6117, Zulfy wrote:The pirates are female. Do not forget.

???

What do you mean by that?

Let's not ask this question and be sexists pls. Leave it for the speakeasy.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6172 (isolation #204) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 6171, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 6149, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 6146, Lowkey wrote:Bruh, not to throw you off your game, but Yos has been paranoid for a while. His mindset's extremely consistent even if you aren't seeing that rn. This is a bad path you're going down.

Lowkey are you town reading ABR and Yos? What do you make of the connection between them?

The same as me and ABR.

Like, I've probably defended ABR more than Yos has. Dunno how or why he's getting singled out.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6176 (isolation #205) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I too thought Gale was scum until I actually started rereading his posts, Yos. I've been trying to help others do the same but they're so fixated on you and ABR and have grouped and publicly labelled us as "obvscum grouping together" that they've become blind to anything we push.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6179 (isolation #206) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Trying to shame ABR's fakeclaims as anti-town mean you don't understand the game as well as he does or are grasping at straws in a shitty attempt to push his lynch. I don't want him to claim nor should anyone else unless he's absolutely, by all means, about to die and needs to claim to save himself. Him dying today, even if for some reason you think he's scum, makes no sense to me. He's done a lot for this game and is actively participating and is advancing this game in ways that help town.

It's how it feels though, mollie. You kinda turned on me ever since I supported ABR as town when you've been reading him the same way but Titus hasn't </3
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6189 (isolation #207) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I too thought Gale was scum until I actually started rereading his posts, Yos

wasn't*

You're caught, stop trying to act like I'm posting BS about you when you're attacking my credibility. If it's not clear, yeah, the idea or notion that we're a scum group is absolutely fucking absurd.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6210 (isolation #208) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 6202, Klingoncelt wrote:On the contrary, he's tried to OMGUS lynch me, he's clogged up the thread Preventing Town from working together, he's lied about everything. He took credit for lynching Max ans Dayvig'ing DS, as though he was the one that figured it all out.

You looked scummy, it wasn't just because you voted him. Voting people makes them look at you as though you're scum, whether they're scum or town it actually happens at a pretty inflated rate and is a common thing. He's the one trying to unify town, actually, by trying to start a wagon. Max was against that. Now that Max is dead, others have taken up his place in favor of flavor and Rylai; I'm actually a bit sad about it but it is what it is and I don't blame people for taking a safe route. The only lies were pro-town ones. He deserves some of the credit. I think the same for myself but only because of the vig part and how I pushed it. None of this makes him scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6236 (isolation #209) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 6235, Hinduragi wrote:Hey, if we lynch Gale, I'll gladly be the double lynch to put this shit to bed. This is fucking ridiculous that this wagon hasn't caught on.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6243 (isolation #210) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 6241, Gale Wing Srock wrote:But anyways, I am good if you are good. 1v1 is better for us anyways.

1v1? Don't fool yourself. I'm just saying I will gladly agree to let this town realize I've been town all along so they can put to bed the ABR and Yos paranoia as well as let you sleep at the same time. This is not a 1v1, it's appeasement for the masses.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6244 (isolation #211) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

1v1'ing you would be laughable and I would crush you.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6246 (isolation #212) » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Sorry, that was mean. But for real, you don't want to 1v1 me in an actual game when it isn't a double lynch. I love 1v1's.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6341 (isolation #213) » Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by Lowkey »

That's L-2 just so everyone knows.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6988 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:05 am

Post by Lowkey »

Hey I'm prod dodging. Don't have time irl to read and catch up nor put out formulated thoughts. I did some overnight stuff in our PT so Lowell should post if I don't.

Skybird, DGB, and TCC are on CDG then Gale. ZZZX is probably town if you ask me. I'm coming around on him. I think Klingon might be town but idk. She's consistent in voting, at least. Unfortunately, I think you and I are due up next for this NK so it was nice knowing you. I feel it's between us/ABR/Yos because we're all on a roll. I think itlepip is somewhat town and I'm going to narrow this down to TCC/DGB/Skybird/Zulfy.

Here's basically the very very short summary of where I was on who to go for today. Not opposed to any of the wagons that are started right now.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7007 (isolation #215) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Lowkey »

prodded. noted.

I'll reread. I told hindu I'd catch up if we were still alive today. I guess that means I'm on the hook.

~Lowell

ps- before I read through, if anyone has any specific questions you want me to weigh in on that would be helpful.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7044 (isolation #216) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7033, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Zulfy + Yosarian + Skybird are the scum.

In post 7035, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Lowkey, DP, and TCC, I have a simple question for you. If you answer correctly, I reached a hasty conclusion. If you answer incorrectly, it will justify what I think is a slip.

What do you think Sensei's abilities are?

I don't give a crap, at all, about flavor. Not sure how this game turned out to be a game only about flavor, but it bores me. So I have no idea about sensei's abilities.

Although I've been saying yos was scum since forever. He's laying low and avoiding heat. hindu will come around on this.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7045 (isolation #217) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Also I should add, for my part, I don't see sky as scum. Just again based on his behavior, and not mechanics.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7050 (isolation #218) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7008, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 7007, Lowkey wrote:prodded. noted.

I'll reread. I told hindu I'd catch up if we were still alive today. I guess that means I'm on the hook.

~Lowell

ps- before I read through, if anyone has any specific questions you want me to weigh in on that would be helpful.

who do you think is the fire voter and why?

what do you think about its alignment?

I will be soo glad if you answer these first.

~Rylai

I have no idea. Again, even given that I'm not paying any attention to the mechanics, I'm not sure what difference it makes. An extra vote here or there doesn't really matter to me. But I'm sure you'll tell me why it does. Whatever, I concede the point, I have no idea.

In post 7009, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 7007, Lowkey wrote:prodded. noted.

~Lowell

iso dgb plz. it will take all of 30 seconds mebbe less.

Not much there, I agree. I could certainly see DGB as scum. My only reservation there is that we're tearing the shit out of the scum team right now, and I feel like I remember playing with her years (decades? ... no, years) ago, and she doesn't strike me as the "hide in the shadows and watch teammates die" type.

~Lowell
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7051 (isolation #219) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Lowkey »

@7049- Being a hybrid has many advantages and a few disadvantages. One of the latter is that heads don't always agree. That's why I haven't pursued yos.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7052 (isolation #220) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Lowkey »

hybrid = hydra... but enough about me....
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7082 (isolation #221) » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Dude, Lowell has super-skimmed D1 at most and followed somewhat D2. Just letting you guys know, he literally gives no fucks and it's awesome.

Only ability I remember is some god-tier doublevoting. The party thing and reaction tests kinda makes me feel like there's another game going on and the only caveat is that we can talk about it here and vice versa. It makes me want to lose interest in this game and not care.

Also, I can see DGB scum but I'm undecided on who I want to go for nor do I care enough right now to figure it out. I also have no time but want to participate as much as I can while I am here so we're transparent.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7147 (isolation #222) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Not gonna lie, if you guys are in here insulting each other, you're spending too much time on the site and need to get out and do something positive with endorphins and shit. Damn.

Stop whining and scumhunt. If I or anyone else wanted to hammer you, it would've been happened. Just because you die doesn't mean everything you contribute to the game immediately becomes moot. People go back and read it even if they don't say anything about it in-thread or where you can see it.

Vote: DGB
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7148 (isolation #223) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Can someone tell me why Yos is being voted in as the next MC? I clearly haven't read
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7154 (isolation #224) » Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

If this ruins the perfect record, I'm gonna be sad. I wanted to wait so I could be sure of a scum lynch today.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7441 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:29 am

Post by Lowkey »

Reading now.

In post 7181, Sensei wrote:wow

This just about sums up that claim.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7448 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Lowkey »

Can someone please recap what happened earlier today with zulfy and yos because I am not going back to read it. Keeping up with the game takes enough time as is.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7634 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7330, Klingoncelt wrote:But the main reason is that Hindu outed my secret alt 3 fucking times in the game. That kind of below the belt shit just is not done, not for any reason, but to use it as part of a "case" against someone? That asshat should have been flashlynched.

At first, it was a mistake but then you pointed it out and brought more attention to it so I kept the point and didn't care since it was alright in the spotlight, especially since I was talking about meta and that was my meta with you, considering how involved in that game I was.

Also, you outed your own alt at the end of that game or during it.

Thinking I'm scum or that I'm a dick because of this is an overreaction.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7635 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Lowkey »

How am I your strongest scumread over mentioning your alt while stating my case for voting you? That makes no sense. You've carried this read from D1 to D3 even.

Are you struggling to get scumreads?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7638 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Why bring this up, Drixx? All it does is make everyone else sad we aren't in the party. It doesn't pertain to us either. Let the MC choose their party and leave it be.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7640 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I actually want to let TCC ride and see where the rest of this D3 goes. Still not fully caught up but I feel as if I'm past quite a bit at page 297.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7643 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I don't know. This is the first time I've actually read cerb's posts and haven't gut-read his posts as scum, Flum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7644 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7642, Drixx wrote:
In post 7638, Lowkey wrote:Why bring this up, Drixx? All it does is make everyone else sad we aren't in the party. It doesn't pertain to us either. Let the MC choose their party and leave it be.

Because I thought dude had knowledge he shouldn't have, and that's usually a really bad thing.

You just said you realized you skipped a page in the PT and this knowledge-issue had been cleared up so, again, why even bring it up?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7646 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I read the whole claim.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7652 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7648, Fluminator wrote:
In post 7646, Lowkey wrote:I read the whole claim.

Then what did you mean you weren't gut reading him as scum?

Scum is 3rd party/mafia yeah, but I view it as anti-town mafia/3rd party.

I just thought of something that worries me. Why is he 3rd party yet not able to win with scum or SK if they win? His wincon literally is the town wincon with a few extra hoops to jump through. 3rd parties usually have a caveat of being able to win with more than just one faction. His only wins with town and that's it. It's actually a pretty hard wincon to follow through on without there being more to it role or knowledge-wise.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7655 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7654, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 7450, Albert B. Rampage wrote:TL;DR Rylai is likely scum vote her.

Actually, I kind of agree based on that reaction. But I really don't want to devolve this into a shouting match full of emotions and insults. That said, I think the better play today is between Skybird/DGB/TCC.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7659 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7658, Drixx wrote:
In post 7644, Lowkey wrote:
In post 7642, Drixx wrote:
In post 7638, Lowkey wrote:Why bring this up, Drixx? All it does is make everyone else sad we aren't in the party. It doesn't pertain to us either. Let the MC choose their party and leave it be.

Because I thought dude had knowledge he shouldn't have, and that's usually a really bad thing.

You just said you realized you skipped a page in the PT and this knowledge-issue had been cleared up so, again, why even bring it up?

Yes ... I realized that once it got pointed out to me. It hadn't been pointed out when Yos started talking about what I sparked and what he thought I should do tonight (as the day is winding down we have to decide where to adventure and all that jazz). Since my choices for abilities to spark weren't super obvious ones, I was almost 100% sure he had to be scum for knowing ... then it got pointed out to me that someone from yesterday's party said it and they quoted the post and I went back and apparently I just accidentally skipped a page when I did a refresh after sleeping and there were 3 or 4 pages.

It was totally a "Drixx derped" moment on my part. But for real ... Cerb can attest to the fact that catching someone having knowledge they have no legit way of knowing is one of those things that he and I both look for. I'm sorry I made a big fuss about nothing.

Yes, I'm saying that. So why bring it up here?

@mollie: I think you might be drinking some water. chill. seriously, I wish this game had a PR for everyone that they couldn't insult each other or else it would result in insta modkill. I'm tired of coming in here and seeing "fuck you", "get the hell out", and "asshat" over a game, man. No matter who it comes from, no matter who it's aimed at, even if it's someone you dislike. The fact that it keeps happening in this game in particular is not ok and I don't want to see people defending that when someone's calling the person scum and they're responding like that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7660 (isolation #237) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7659, Lowkey wrote:@mollie: I think you might be drinking some water. chill. seriously, I wish this game had a PR for everyone that they couldn't insult each other or else it would result in insta modkill. I'm tired of coming in here and seeing "fuck you", "get the hell out", and "asshat" over a game, man. No matter who it comes from, no matter who it's aimed at, even if it's someone you dislike. The fact that it keeps happening in this game in particular is not ok and I don't want to see people defending that when someone's calling the person scum and they're responding like that.
Since this was kind of out of left field, I was reading a post where you told ABR something about how he insulted people and FA is completely in the right in calling him out.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7661 (isolation #238) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7620, Drixx wrote:Scum miller is a thing.

I believe that Yosarian2 scum slipped in the Party PT. I would like votes OFF of TCC temporarily as fast as possible. Do it so the day doesn't get ended prematurely. I will post again when he has satisfied me that it's not a slip, or else the post will out how he slipped and be accompanied by my vote and hopefully a bunch more.

I hadn't read this, Drixx, so ignore the above question. I thought you brought it up out of the blue when I asked about it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7697 (isolation #239) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7675, Yosarian2 wrote:And if we're going to lynch them eventually, we're much better off if we do it now, before they murder any more townies

While I get where your mindset is coming from in the now rather than later, why don't you just want to leave them alive and control their stump? I think we can get a bit of utility out of this, or at least we can look in other directions for now while we mull it over.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7701 (isolation #240) » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Lowkey »

What resources other than discussion are you considering using? It's not even compulsive. There's no need to RB them because if they get out of line, we instalynch them and they know it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7763 (isolation #241) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7762, Yosarian2 wrote:Sure, maybe you'll be cautious and wait until the town can't afford to kill you to go on a killing spree. It's possible. But either way, you are going to be playing counter to the town win condition. You don't even want the town to win "too soon" and will be working to sabatoge that, both at night and during the day. Just like you have all game.

Lowell here, checking in. I agree with this. I feel like cc's PT right now probably reads something like this: "bwhahahahahahhahaha I can't believe they're actually going to keep us alive after WE CLAIMED THIRD PARTY lolololooloolololol."

Also but seriously yos is also probably scum. I feel like reading him in iso he's trying to be the town's den mother, which bugs me. And yes I realize the irony in agreeing with a scum concern about a third party player as a pro-town motivation for killing him. I'm okay with it if you are.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7778 (isolation #242) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7777, Hinduragi wrote:
In post 7755, Yosarian2 wrote:I think the odds of us "controlling their stump" are low. I think if we try, tommorow they'll have killed someone else and they'll say "lol I thought that guy was scum" or "Ok ok but that was the last vig so I'll be good from now on i swear" or whatever and then people will probably let them go again anyway.

Look at the post directly below yours, man. That's far worse than tcc. I think it's worth it to let them slip up if they want to and in the meantime, let the possibility of them helping us weigh on their shoulders. We can get a lynch I feel is more likely to hit scum until that time.

In post 7776, Varsoon wrote:Due to the rules infraction being on Frozen Angel's part, I will allow Shiro to replace into the slot on two conditions:
1. A majority of the players agree that this is okay

Agreed
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7807 (isolation #243) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7805, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also, is nobody else playing this game?

-Cerb

Reading along but not much to do unless DGB shows up or Yos wants to talk with me some more.

I'm not gonna chainsaw defend you guys because while that might ruin your record, I also don't entirely care THAT much to go around shouting in here. Especially since I've started feeling a bit apathetic about this game. I don't think you're part of the mafia though fwiw hence why I'm at least trying to talk about keeping you around.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7808 (isolation #244) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7807, Lowkey wrote:I'm not gonna chainsaw defend you guys because while that might ruin your record,

your being our; our being our lynch record.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7809 (isolation #245) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1284, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 1281, Lowkey wrote:FA, don't call me boy. I'm older than you are. Shut the hell up if you have nothing to say but personal insults when people call you scum.

I'm so so so sorry :(

I never meant a personal insult :(

I never meant it :(

please forgive me ... :(

Need queries on how manipulative you think FA is, ABR. This was the one thing I didn't see her doing as scum but seriously I don't know anymore. It's hard to see past the image and into the person.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7810 (isolation #246) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 7399, Skybird wrote:TCC/Cerb, you mentioned your play and Drixx' play is very similar. I was in another game with Drixx where he claimed 3rd party that can win with town. In the end, he was scum.

Everyone, I intend to vote TCC when I get home tonight if he is still alive. I'm late for work and don't have time to figure out where he is on the vote count and I don't want to accidentally hammer.

In post 7671, Skybird wrote:OK, work was hell today and I don't have time to catch up all the way. Just letting you know that I'm here and reading back on pg 303.

In post 7756, Skybird wrote:
In post 7692, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 7690, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 7414, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oooh, actually, I just had a thought! Since I realized the idea of having skybird RB us is meh if you don't think she's town(which pretty much nobody should think), How about on the nights when you don't want us to shoot anyone, we attempt to shoot skybird, and skybird roleblocks us. If anyone gets stumped other than her, then you know we betrayed you and lynch us, and it ensures she doesn't use her roleblock to stop anything else that's going on unless she wants to die herself.

That's if you don't trust skybird only, ofc.

-Cerb

pedit:

That leaves us to wonder about Zulfy.

Wasn't there a plan to have Skybird block him tonight?

There was a suggestion that skybird block me? I think it would be better if zulfy does it because it's testable then, just a superior play.

-Cerb

If I read correctly, your treestump goes through regardless of role blocks.

Changes in attitude on 3rd parties is going to take time. I for one will need to see some 3rd parties flip that definitely state they can win with town before I start believing it.

VOTE: The Cool Cucumbers

These 3 are what Skybird's been posting btw among all of the drama that's gone on. I will happily lynch Skybird too; Skybird is scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7814 (isolation #247) » Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 1297, Lowkey wrote:
In post 1286, Rylai and Lina wrote::( you do forgive me ?

I'm kind of feel dizzy here

arrgh :(

Yah, we're good here. Cheer up homie

In post 1298, Rylai and Lina wrote:@Low thhhhx :( I never do that again :(

~Rylai
Only part of it being her MO is this post and that clearly she wasn't being sincere by saying she would not do it ever again.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7916 (isolation #248) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:37 am

Post by Lowkey »

I'm White Rose. I know there's a player named Asellus in the game and we compulsively BG them every single night. Also, if we were to lynch Asellus, we die instead. Yeah, that's some bullshit, right? Hence why it's pretty fuckin bastard if Asellus is scum and makes no sense. That's all we do. Quite literally. I've been dropping hints at Flum being the person who I think is conftown via our PM by just calling him town and ignoring anyone who asked me to explain the read. That way, in case I died and got janitored, you guys would be able to piece it together if you looked at my ISO in context with the game. It's also why I'm pretty confused about how Shiro's slot confirms 2 town and something doesn't seem right between us 5.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7917 (isolation #249) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:39 am

Post by Lowkey »

Gotta go to class. I think Sky is L-2 or something and I didn't want to put her to L-1 when I won't be here for the next 4-8 hours so yeah, I haven't voted but I will if we're ready to end the day when I'm back. I'm pretty sure of Sky being scum. Also, my quoting of those 3 posts obviously wasn't about lurking but just how little content was produced and lurking was being done followed up with a one-liner vote trying to slip onto the wagon.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8134 (isolation #250) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Varsoon: If someone is bodyguarding another player and that player is treestumped, does the bodyguard get tree stumped instead? I'm assuming they would since you equated a tree stump to a kill but want to get clarification
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8136 (isolation #251) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8128, Varsoon wrote:All players may only vote for Zulfy or Albert B. Rampage.
Albert B. Rampage can not vote for the rest of the day, take night actions, and have lost all passive abilities until the following day. All votes against him will count as double for the remainder of the day.
The Cool Cucumbers can not vote for the rest of the day, take night actions, and have lost all passive abilities until the following day. All votes against them will count as double for the remainder of the day.

Alright

What the fuck is this shit?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8148 (isolation #252) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8134, Lowkey wrote:
Varsoon: If someone is bodyguarding another player and that player is treestumped by a player who ignores "regular protection", does the bodyguard get tree stumped instead? I'm assuming they would since you equated a tree stump to a kill but want to get clarification

Ebwop

Not even sure if you're allowed to answer this in it's newly edited form but it's hard to really word this correctly to get a proper answer.

TCC: I thought he was just an RB or had a rolecop. This is ridiculous. I got the ability where I live and die for someone and I don't even know wth they are. Yet he got some OP dumbass 1v1 role JoAT? Dude...the rnjesus is not with me this game.

Zulfy, no. This is quite literally your own fault. If you really want to go through with a lynch and keep pushing ABR, I'll happily just remove you right now so I don't have you around in endgame.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8154 (isolation #253) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8152, Drixx wrote:You need to explain your peditx3 because it makes me want you dead.

What's wrong with it?

I agree completely unless Zulfy really expresses more desire to kill himself inthread.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8162 (isolation #254) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'll happily lynch the shit out of Zulfy but chill and wait for everyone. No need to rush the lynch.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8169 (isolation #255) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8163, Drixx wrote:
In post 8162, Lowkey wrote:I'll happily lynch the shit out of Zulfy but chill and wait for everyone. No need to rush the lynch.

There's nothing left to do today except lynch one of them.

Yeah but why not see what everyone else has to say instead of ending the day immediately?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8171 (isolation #256) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8165, Zulfy wrote:And I am confirmed town. I'm LIZA, everything points to that.

I really don't give a fuck given how badly you're playing.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8175 (isolation #257) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Lowkey »

If Zulfy wants to keep his charade of an ABR lynch up, I'll gladly hammer him. But honestly a NL is easily the right choice here.

Please stump Skybird tonight so we don't have to lynch him tomorrow, TCC.

What's to say Lowkey? Everything else that is important can't happen today because of Zulfy. We're just wasting time

There's always plenty to say and plenty to hear. Even if it doesn't seem that way.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8178 (isolation #258) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8174, Zulfy wrote:Easy with the insults boys

It's the truth. You should have never used your all of techniques in Twilight thinking they would magically go through based off of one post and ignoring/not reading the rest of the thread.

And then you have the gall to gloat about being "confirmed town" by word of mouth from a slot that isn't as trusted as it once was while forcing us to lynch between you and someone who is honestly not going to be lynched today ever.

I'm going to happily lynch you if you keep this ABR lynch going.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8180 (isolation #259) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8177, Varsoon wrote:
In post 8134, Lowkey wrote:
Varsoon: If someone is bodyguarding another player and that player is treestumped, does the bodyguard get tree stumped instead? I'm assuming they would since you equated a tree stump to a kill but want to get clarification

Treestumping is simply a modifier on a kill. If any killing ability would function in one way, so would a treestumping ability.
So, yes, a bodyguard would be treestumped in the target's place.

Given recent events, and I'm sorry if you can't answer, but could a treestump that "ignores regular protection" treestump a bodyguard or would it treestump the target of the treestump?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8181 (isolation #260) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8179, Drixx wrote:A no lynch is absolutely
not
the right move here. Zulfy has proven that he cannot be trusted. He's done immense damage and there's nothing to indicate that he won't do it again.

TCC cannot actually stump skybird Lowkey.

TCC and you just need to trust me and vote Zulfy and I'll try and salvage something out of this mess.

Why are you so eager to end the day, Drixx?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8182 (isolation #261) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Lowkey »

If you can't say and explain to the people in your neighborhood PT and they say it's ok, I'll gladly hammer for you but until then, yeah, I'm waiting.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8187 (isolation #262) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8183, Skybird wrote:Lowkey, how come you want everyone to chill and wait but you weren't even going to give me a chance to get home and give a last reads list?

Because everyone else posted about your lynch and had time to post after events. This is a pretty big turn of events so yeah, everyone else should get a chance to post.

You also have correctly discerned that there are things I don't want to say openly.

Alright. Sum it up in the PT and then have one of them let me know, man. I don't want to end this when I felt like there was something you weren't telling me.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8193 (isolation #263) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Lowkey »

TCC, all votes rn count as double votes. It takes 4 to lynch or so and Drixx has a double vote which means he has a 4x vote.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8201 (isolation #264) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

ABR is already at L-4 (L-2 really since votes are double votes rn) so yes, now I see what Drixx is saying. The fire vote on him counts as a double vote even though it's only a single vote on Yos and Zulfy (?????). Yos, if there's a good reason to be rushing a lynch based on what Drixx says in PT, then yeah, let me know. Otherwise I'm waiting on everyone.

mollie, ABR isn't even manipulating emotional people. People just don't like his playstyle or how blunt he is or that he's calling them scum. What FA did was out of place and she did the same thing to me earlier in the game too. I've read all your posts.

Zulfy isn't even emotional, he just made a hasty decision and used all these abilities out of nowhere because he thought there was a hammer and didn't even read the whole thread to see what happened. This is a shitshow.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8205 (isolation #265) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'm stepping away to watch a movie.

Anyone: Do not lynch ABR while I am gone. I will treat you as scum trying to advance the game ahead and silencing myself, among others, if you do. I will be back once the movie over.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8251 (isolation #266) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I disagree cos he was. I have seen him do it several times before. he baits pple and then if rise to it he tries to either bully them or get them removed from the game via the mod or a lynch. you said "mollie no1 hates you" and I showed you where he said exactly that.

I don't think he is the same player you used to know. he has gotten mean and he knows what he is doing.

Ehhh, agree to disagree I guess?

Idk, I guess I would rather see the good in someone than assume the alternative until they prove me wrong. This site and some of the members though and the way they play, yeah, it's not good for anyone. What FA did was plain unacceptable and is going to get her sitebanned if she keeps it up. That's just the bottom line, even if she was incited into it. You can't play this game like that and just cite your own personal issues as an excuse to verbally abuse people. I've done the same thing as far as pressuring someone to blow up and in no way is that a proper response to it.

If ABR's like that, then shame on him. But from what I can tell, he's just using it to try to win the game, not to abuse people.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8344 (isolation #267) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8343, Hinduragi wrote:Not lynching Zulfy today. It's not happening. We have TCC among others to worry about. Let's just end this and get to tomorrow. With Zulfy's unvote and seeing reason, it's time to trust he won't fuck everything up again or else we will probably lose the game while lynching him I think is just as bad if not worse because it would be multiple town contributing and agreeing to something pretty bad when he clearly is at least listening. It's time to no lynch and trust Zulfy.
Vote: No Lynch

Sorry. Phone post.

Vote: No Lynch/b]
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8345 (isolation #268) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Lowkey »

PLEASE

Vote: No Lynch/b]
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8346 (isolation #269) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Lowkey »

Last one. If this doesn't work just please Varsoon vote NL for me for the love of God

Vote: No Lynch
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8388 (isolation #270) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Lowkey »

Can you guys just stop arguing and vote NL already

This day is p much done.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8412 (isolation #271) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8389, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:pedit: Lowkey, the DGB thing is significant and should be resolved. We should determine if we want to test her tonight or not.

I don't care. If you can't discuss it with the other person without making something personal, then just vote NL. I would rather have a fun game than a win tbqh with you.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8414 (isolation #272) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Sky could RB DGB buuut I don't know.

Also, just ignore insults next time or stop responding. I had to literally ISO you to find what you were even saying about DGB.

Going off what ABR said.
Spoiler: Roles
Klingoncelt - Double voter
The Cool Cucumbers (wgeurts & cerberus v666) - Unlimited Bulletproof Third Party Tree Stumper
Drunken Pirates (Titus & Pirate Mollie) - Bulletproof, becomes indestructable innocent child with 10 players left
Drixx - Starts as MC
Zulfy - Access to fist techniques
Shiro - Miller (stun shot?)
Skybird - RB Hater
Albert B. Rampage - Doctor
DrippingGoofball - Ascetic
Yosarian2 - Unknown 1-shot weak abilities when collecting rings
Lowkey (Lowell & Hinduragi) - Compulsive BG for Flum (dies on Flum lynch)
Fluminator - Gains abilities when hammering
Sensei - Double votes two players at once
ZZZX - 1-shot rolecop, 1-shot watcher

CooLDoG - Starts with first Sword Technique, 1-shot doctor, later gains vote freeze, roleblock, triple voter, day vig
ErrantParabola - Commuter
MaxwellPuckett - 1-shot Unlynchable, later gains Unblockable Strongman and 5-person Roleblocker
Diamond Sentinel - Unlynchable Night Ascetic Serial Killer
Gale Wing Srock - Roleblocker & Permanent Hater
Itlepip - Roleblocker & Temporary Hater, later gained non-consecutive cycle day/night kill
Spifflop - Can gain double vote, scumkill, mass town/party bulletproof, reflexive kill if blocked or targeted to be killed

Eh. I don't feel like making targets of night actions known but it's an option among others, sure. Not sure how much risk we're really at given that N2 we only had someone die thanks to your tree stump. I think it's fine to just leave it up in the air but obviously not on Sensei, ABR, Yos, DP if it takes away their BP, zzzx, or Zulfy. Optimal targets are among DGB/Shiro/Drixx/Klingon tonight if you ask me. Someone else can chime in if they want but I don't think this is all that important. I also don't like that you're 3rd party tryharding so much and trying to dictate night actions.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8415 (isolation #273) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Damn our role is bullshit man

Everything is OP then we're basically a VT who is at 2x risk of dying via NK and lynching
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8423 (isolation #274) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Pretty damn sure Flum is town, guys. Giving reads out of nowhere before day ends just in case he's NK'd. That's about as good as da tells get.

That said, I sort of thought about doing the same thing but was lazy but I'll sum it up as quick as I can. I think DGB is scum, Sky is scum. I don't trust Shiro nor TCC at all and think Shiro may be sleeper scum. TCC I don't know yet and I really wanted to see their night action BUT WELL THAT JUST DIDNT HAPPEN, DID IT? I'm low key paranoid as well and think Drixx and ZZZX (or, after Drixx/ZZZX turns town, Yos) may be sleeping on us if the above turn out town or I run out of other options i.e. LyLo choices.

ABR, DP, Sensei, Klingon, Zulfy are my strong townreads.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8669 (isolation #275) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Lowkey »

TCC wrote:Does anyone object to us killing Shiro tonight to do what ZZZX would have?

I actually think it would be a good idea to either kill Shiro or Skybird tonight if DGB is the lynch. I'm not really linking any scum vs town arguments between DGB-Skybird and have been solo-reading a lot of people instead of trying to link them so I don't get why people are saying "Shiro if Skybird's town or vice versa" nor "Skybird if DGB is town or vice versa". All I'm getting from these posts are these people using PoE and not drawing connections so fill me in if there's some connections but if I'm not picking up on them, then there probably aren't any.

Hey, Varsoon, can we also get punishments for people who never sign their posts when they hydra? Just kidding! It's annoying, and makes it impossible to tell when peoples opinions are changing sometimes and follow the narrative of their play, but it would be stupid to mess with the integrity of the game over something so stupid.

I, Hindu, am quite literally 95% or more of this hydra's posts. Not gonna sign. My hydra partner is signing all of his posts anyways.

MC: ABR

I've been wanting this to happen since D1. His disinterest is understood because I've felt the same way for a while now. It is irrelevant to the MC position as I feel this is just a good decision and he isn't going to fuck up that role.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8670 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8601, Sensei wrote:Because if lowkey is real then being a BG for scum makes no sense.

Exactly my point. If Varsoon claims this game isn't bastard yet I'm protecting fuckin scum, then I'll be damned if this isn't the shittiest role I've ever played in during my entire mafia career. I would rather have VT.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8672 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8608, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:This is textbook outguessing the mod, isn't it? Didn't you say we shouldn't do that?

Not really given the fact that this isn't a bastard game. I'd say auto-protecting scum and dying if you lynch them constitutes as pretty fucking bastard.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8674 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8622, Fluminator wrote:@Lowkey
Do you take the hit away from me always, or only if I would die by the hit?

What?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8675 (isolation #279) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8638, Drunken Pirates wrote:
In post 8634, Drixx wrote:I have no PT with the Cool Cucumbers.

I do speak to Cerberus via text, on Teamspeak and via Slack on a daily basis. We are extremely careful never to violate site rules in our conversations, and I keep a raw log of everything we say on Slack. Any game mod may ask me for the compete raw log at any time and I will happily turn it over.

We're not cheaters, and I'm really bothered that you even went there.

I am not talking about your OOG communication and you trying to paint it like I am looks sad and desperate. cos I never implied that, i asked whether or not if you were in a pt with cuke pple. cos there are a bunch of red flags here!

but I can wait it out and be patient. :]

The fact that he didn't think it was what you were saying should just be another indicator that he's town tbqh. He's literally and genuinely surprised you're calling him scum here.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8680 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8639, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 8629, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Oh, and ABR: I'm much more certain DGB is scum than Skybird at this point.

-Cerb

We can lynch DGB whenever.

If Skybird is town, Flum strongman kills you tonight, then we'll have a hard time getting rid of Flum.

But if there's proof that DGB is making everyone hated, then do what you think is best.

I agree with what you're saying except I really hate the fact that my role is kinda bullshit. Like, I really really do. If he's scum, then I feel like I legit got betrayed and backstabbed by the mod after seeing everyone else's roles. If it comes down to this, I'm going to have to ask you guys to just stump me instead so I can participate and it will be easier to lynch Flum if you're going this route and are adamant about it. If people start to suspect me as scum, I honest to God can't be assed to defend myself here cause this game's some bullshit and my life is too busy rn for much of anything else except scumhunting. I am not doing quote walls or back and forths with people in LyLo unless by some grace I have the spare time to do it. I also will be able to contribute to this game just as much as I have if not more since I won't care about what I say and won't have any filter. Food for thought if you're really considering this stump on Flum.

@TCC: I guess? I don't know, man. I really don't like it, though. And ok. I feel a lot better about skybird than Flum both on gut and based on my role. I'm probably biased since I've had this opinion coupled with my role since D1 but oh well.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8681 (isolation #281) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

While you're here DGB, I've got some questions:

Do you prefer waffles or pancakes?
Cats or dogs?
Coke or pepsi?
Beer or liquor?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8683 (isolation #282) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Also DGB, I don't see Swayback under Fist techniques.

What does it do?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8693 (isolation #283) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Vote: Skybird

Still want to do this. Not sure why we're ignoring it in favor of DGB just because DGB isn't posting and Sky's pretty much just rolling over in the thread. Hated/fire stuff is all speculation if that's the entire basis of the vote. Also, keep in mind we can do a double lynch on them.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8701 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8696, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:

Lowkey: did you not read what I said about DGB, or do you just not care?

I read it about skybirm/flum. Not sure how that plays into what I said. But if I'm being super honest, I also really don't care. Just posting as things come to my mind. No offense.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8707 (isolation #285) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8695, Drixx wrote:Also; there's strong reasons to be suspicious of DGB, whereas the case on Skybird is somewhat less convincing after her reaction in the latter part of yesTerday.

I really don't see any of that as an excuse to be townreading her. Again, most of the reasons I'm seeing for DGB getting popular right now are the hated/fire thing.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8709 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8706, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:The above is the DGB thing lowkey. There was massive speculation on D2 about it, and she didn't even comment. She made our investigative waste a power, AND made it easier to lynch him.

-Cerb

I caught fire partway through D3.

Yeah I've seen that and read it. Don't care much for it. I'm much more of a reads person and solid info than trying to draw random connections and hoping they're right although I do think DGB needs death. Hence why I suggested a dual lynch.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8710 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Also, the hated thing could easily be lied about re: skybird. Unless we have a way of checking it or it's stated somewhere in Varsoon's posts and I've been missing it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8712 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8710, Lowkey wrote:Also, the hated thing could easily be lied about re: skybird. Unless we have a way of checking it or it's stated somewhere in Varsoon's posts and I've been missing it.

This is exactly what I'd do actually if put in Skybird's position as scum.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8717 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Bro calm down

I don't agree with you. End of story.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8719 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8715, Drixx wrote:Look at how she responded when she thought she was being lynched. I've found that very few people can fake that kind of post, and it's spot on exactly how she played when I was basically using her as my ticket into the last day in SMITE. As I said before ... it's possible that she has changed ... meta is not something that one should rely on to decide alignment (not by itself at least) and I'm the first one to note that what happened in a past game cannot have any impact on what alignment someone was assigned in a current game.

I also made this mistake a couple times, especially recently with people I thought it could never happen with. See: Klazam's lynch in League of Legends mafia. Not gonna make the same mistake twice. Just be careful if this is the only reason. I'm discounting this as something that is hard to fake after that.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8722 (isolation #291) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8720, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Naw man, suggesting that what I'm saying is of less value than "reads" based on....what?? Is fairly insulting. You probably didn't intend it to be, but it is.

-Cerb

Not sure if you guys can tell yet but I'm not trying too hard this game beyond gut so take everything I say with a grain of salt and know this is my de-stress time between studying and tests, not my tryhard time of super duper scumhunting.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8730 (isolation #292) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8724, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 8722, Lowkey wrote:
In post 8720, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Naw man, suggesting that what I'm saying is of less value than "reads" based on....what?? Is fairly insulting. You probably didn't intend it to be, but it is.

-Cerb

Not sure if you guys can tell yet but I'm not trying too hard this game beyond gut so take everything I say with a grain of salt and know this is my de-stress time between studying and tests, not my tryhard time of super duper scumhunting.

Then you probably shouldn't make judgments on the value of the contributions of those who ARE trying.

Anyways, that's the last I'll say on that.

-Cerb

I still don't believe it was all that you're making it out to be and you're heavily overreacting.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8737 (isolation #293) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8736, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Let's just say I find gut reads to be shitty play, and having my careful considered play, which actually takes me quite a lot of time, declared to be of less value than something so frequently worthless when used as it typically is, is more than a little upsetting.

Alright look.

If you're going to come out and call my play shitty, then stop right there.

I didn't call your play shitty. I said I don't think of that info as solid because it's not. It's drawing a connection that's not confirmed in any way and is based on info said in here by other players.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8747 (isolation #294) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8742, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:*sigh* I think anyone's play that relies on gut reads and just accepts their gut as a stand in for rational thought is being foolish and playing terribly.
It has nothing to do with you
, it has to do with a deep seated loathing for an entire play style which I feel is the first refuge of incompetence.

Then why take it out on me? I've had enough with negative attitudes in this game as is and have been taking an active approach to avoid them. That's why I'm being pretty open and honest about how I've been approaching the game.

ABR, what's up with the scumread on Flum. Still not feeling it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8753 (isolation #295) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8746, Zulfy wrote:Hey uh, Flum, how's about you uh, vote yes on a babel crumble on Skybird, yea?

Vote Skybird, man
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8754 (isolation #296) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8750, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:
In post 8747, Lowkey wrote:
In post 8742, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:*sigh* I think anyone's play that relies on gut reads and just accepts their gut as a stand in for rational thought is being foolish and playing terribly.
It has nothing to do with you
, it has to do with a deep seated loathing for an entire play style which I feel is the first refuge of incompetence.

Then why take it out on me? I've had enough with negative attitudes in this game as is and have been taking an active approach to avoid them. That's why I'm being pretty open and honest about how I've been approaching the game.

ABR, what's up with the scumread on Flum. Still not feeling it.

Well, you made a comment placing my thoughts below those of something I find worthless. Don't do that please. I'm generally quite positive, actually. So yeah, let's move on.

-Cerb

I'm much more of a reads person and solid info than trying to draw random connections and hoping they're right although I do think DGB needs death

The gut thing was more or less just me trying to tell you to chill cause one way or another I don't care a whole lot. I do care when my play is equated to shit.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8894 (isolation #297) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:46 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8871, Sensei wrote:Yea we're good to go. We need to flip both of them so why not?
This day has devolved into another pissing contest with a dash of rolespec.
It's over.

I agree on a double lynch today.

@mollie: re: advanced organic chemistry II- I'm taking that right now actually and tbqh, I think this game is harder to follow than that class lol...
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8964 (isolation #298) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Lowkey »

@Flum: It's actually not too bad difficulty-wise but I'm not too fond of it.

mollie wrote:anyways no1 cares for my input so whatevs.

I do.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8965 (isolation #299) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8938, Sensei wrote:If there's scum within flum/lowkey it's almost 85% lowkey just sayin.

You can lynch me tomorrow or treestump me tonight. I don't give a fuck tbqh. Pretty done with this game. I've said what I need to and done my contribution to the game. I'm not gonna defend myself vs. "there's gotta be scum in lowkey/flum". Probably wouldn't defend myself vs much else either unless you want to tell me how shit I am.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8967 (isolation #300) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Lowkey »

For the record, Shiro/Klingon/Yos/Sensei should be where you block tonight. I would say Drixx but he's almost as strong of a townread for me as ABR is now. I would say Flum but he's been obvtown both in play and by virtue of his role.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8983 (isolation #301) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 8970, Sensei wrote:
In post 8965, Lowkey wrote:
In post 8938, Sensei wrote:If there's scum within flum/lowkey it's almost 85% lowkey just sayin.

You can lynch me tomorrow or treestump me tonight. I don't give a fuck tbqh. Pretty done with this game. I've said what I need to and done my contribution to the game. I'm not gonna defend myself vs. "there's gotta be scum in lowkey/flum". Probably wouldn't defend myself vs much else either unless you want to tell me how shit I am.

Hey, don't spout apathy at me that was in response to Yos giving his thoughts on the dichotomy of your guys' claims.
I just think you're scum, bottom line.

I'm not spouting apathy to spite you. Or to refute your claims. It's just how I feel about this whole ordeal so far.

@mollie: <3

This game though. Agree with your above statement and the scumclaim though. See also where Skybird is also not reading my posts and thinks I'm pushing a case off DGB and on her due to activity when that wasn't the case. Not really sure how that even came up. I just said DGB wasn't even here and people were equating that to a scumclaim when that's not true and a pretty fast lynch was being pushed on her. Now that Skybird's in the equation, suddenly the pace of the day game has slowed down.

I'd like to see who formally wants a double lynch and who doesn't as well as stump candidates once the lynch issue is settled.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9143 (isolation #302) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9139, Shiro wrote:
In post 9137, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 9136, Shiro wrote:I am sad that you didn't take me Albert >.>

Who do you think is scum?

Honestly I think it is Low, I mean he is the only one that I do not trust. So kind of PoE

Good, then let's do this then.

Vote: Shiro

Shiro is my top suspect for the last remaining one and also one I've been skeptical about. After her, I only think Yos/TCC/Flum are options. TCC needs to go before LyLo but I don't think it's him. I've been townreading Yos but Lowell's been scumreading him. I don't think he's scum still but now is a time where the paranoia kicks in. Flum I really, really doubt but he's the weakest of my extremely strong townreads. He's still a big townread.

DP has been basically obvtown all game. Drixx is town. He's just town. This guy isn't playing anyone but outguessing himself. ABR's been obvtown just like DP. I don't feel anything but the same vibes I got from her lategame-alt from Klingon now. She's paranoid and doesn't know exactly what's going on but there's no malicious intent there. Not from my pov.

I'm not sure what to think of Sensei and I think Shiro's flip can help shed light there. I want to believe he's town but I don't like his pushing on me when he doesn't even know why he's doing it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9155 (isolation #303) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9150, Shiro wrote:Do you have any reason to think I am not town in this game ?

Yes, I could ask the same of you but that wouldn't be getting us very far, now would it
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9163 (isolation #304) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9161, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What's the history of hated again?

DGB targetting because she did actually flip scum. At least from what I remember, that's how it worked. There was another interaction with it, though.

I also think the last scum is very clearly someone who knew what DGB was doing and was pushing this theory. Look at the Skybird NK. They had to know he was going to be obvtown by virtue of targetting DGB and itlepip's interaction there and they NK'd him thinking we might possibly clear him based on her flip.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9176 (isolation #305) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:04 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9175, Albert B. Rampage wrote:What read do you guys have on Klingon?

Town. Lost town but town.

When everyone answers, curious to hear why you asked
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9196 (isolation #306) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9187, Sensei wrote:Lowkey please drop the "doesn't know why he's pushing me shtick" bc that's complete bullshit and you know it.

I legit don't know why unless it's pure role and PoE.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9207 (isolation #307) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9199, Drunken Pirates wrote:Lowkey, based on 9196, I am ok with your lynch today.

We are a double voter now by the way.

~Titus

Titus, as a IC, you shouldn't be commenting on this and should just vote.

You done fucked up.

Also, I'm town and you're wrong again.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9208 (isolation #308) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I don't have a gun. Also, pretty sure you get a sword or something if you get a kill. Not sure what a gun has to do with it.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9213 (isolation #309) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9210, Drunken Pirates wrote:I can vote you again.

VOTE: Lowkey

Oh right. Why'd you guys do that before everyone else even knew where they stood

I actually think you should be doing the sit back approach and by voting, I meant after everyone else i.e. to hammer.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9216 (isolation #310) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9211, Sensei wrote:
In post 9208, Lowkey wrote:I don't have a gun. Also, pretty sure you get a sword or something if you get a kill. Not sure what a gun has to do with it.

Well at least you know what I meant.

Not like a gun was gonna shield me from the NK lol but yeah, I know

Also seriously missed w/e points you had on me but I think I'm pretty much dead as is. Too much consensus on me.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9219 (isolation #311) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9218, Drunken Pirates wrote:Your criticism is noted.

Just remember it for my flip please.

Don't want this game to get fucked up when it's an easy win given our good start.

Forget wifom right now. Forget survival. Forget everything. Just remember what I said just now on my flip so you can practice it the next day.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9223 (isolation #312) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Lowkey »

If Shiro isn't scum, I don't know. Her lurking now is weird given she wanted to "1v1" or however the hell she put it. And she's not being snarky in it, just literally popping in but not doing much. Avoiding pressure? Maybe.

I think TCC is legit 3rd party.

Go within Yos/Flum. I think it's Yos of the two. His turn on DGB was weird and I didn't like it. It felt forced.

Sensei, stop acting like you're so sure of me. If you are, vote me. I'm ready to go out on good terms. I've done what I wanted to in this game and I don't feel bad in the least about getting lynched. I've played a good game if you ask me, and I have done my part. If you're waiting for people to show up and post before you vote, fine, but stop being an ass about it.

MC: Drunken Pirates
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9226 (isolation #313) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Alright man. Just sayin. Nothing I said confirms 2 scum unless you're 100% I'm scum which is ridiculous.

I wasn't offended or anything but you were being a clown.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9227 (isolation #314) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Lowkey »

WUT
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9228 (isolation #315) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Lowkey »

I'd like to take this moment to shoutout to ABR and mollie for a good, fun game. Sorry about the drama between you two but you both handled it well and I think made good steps cohesion-wise in leaving it behind. Also, I will now leave this here. People who see my PT postgame w/ Lowell and honorary secret hydra member will know

Good luck, town. Based on my last posts, you know where I stand as far as voting

Ok so before I posted this, I checked TCC's post. Sensei's been on 3 adventures. But just in case I do die here, yeah, I've given my thoughts. Stay on Yos. Shiro sorta-kinda. Not as sure as I was when I voted her. Flum maybe but I really believe in my role and him being town. Sensei probtown but I'm not all that sure and he's not as strong a read as even Klingon.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9230 (isolation #316) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Ohhhh fuck. Right. Ignore that post then.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9235 (isolation #317) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:45 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9229, The Cool Cucumbers wrote:Also, umm. Let's limit the voting mkay guys? We have a lot of discussion to have, and DP already said they were working on plans and such.

I'm pretty sure only Shiro and DP were voting me. Sensei wasn't. Not sure why he unvoted. But yeah, don't LIMIT voting. Just don't try to get a lynch or L-2 vote in. I think we actually should be voting right now.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9238 (isolation #318) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Lowkey »

But you weren't voting me bro

Sensei never voted me. I've been telling you guys this. Unless Impale votes me?
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9241 (isolation #319) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Not unless I'm invisible hated which would be bs. I don't think it's impossible for me to be hated since I can't visit anyone but flum.

And ok, that makes sense then.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9244 (isolation #320) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:55 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Shiro did as soon as I voted her
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9247 (isolation #321) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Yes.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9248 (isolation #322) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9246, Sensei wrote:FUCK I KNEW I SHOULDA IMPALED SHIRO GODDAMMIT

So it can detect factional kills too? Please, please say yes. I wanna be pseudo-DP.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9618 (isolation #323) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:52 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9602, Fluminator wrote:So Klingon needs to just vote someone, unvote, and it's safe to impale her?

Pedit: yeah I'm going to bed.
We'll avenge Drixx, Sky, ZZZX, and Errant soon

No. As far as I'm aware, hide rune can be activated via PM at any time during the day and night phase and it lasts until night phase post-activation or after we place a vote in day phase, if we do. Anyone could vote, unvote, and pm Varsoon to active their rune to game this system. However, the votes would not show up and we would know they're intentionally avoiding it.

Flum, yeah man. I guess I'm just a VT. Stick around, please. We need people to keep following, especially since I'm not as grounded in the game as I should be thanks to my schoolwork.

What happened was late tuesday night the plan for using a ring that stopped all non-killing abilities was used. Basically a mass-RB ring. Yos and ABR basically did it right around tuesday night or so. I thought we were going to strongman vig Flum with Drixx's upgraded Sword/Fist technique, whichever it is. We were going to lynch TCC and impale ABR and Klingon. So, basically, that ring fucked us. I really want to lynch Yos however I guess an impale works since ABR is saying he's PGO but first:

Mod: Does Rosario Impale check for all types of kills or is there a method for kills to avoid detection by Rosario Impale?
I want to be sure of this now that the game sort of rides upon this and not take it at face value.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9622 (isolation #324) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:06 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9619, Sensei wrote:Nobody vote or quicklynch again or I'll end you.

This.

Especially since I've got to sleep.

Sensei, ABR's claiming PGO. I need to know if this claim happened only today or if he's been saying he's a PGO for longer than just this Day Phase. If he's scum, it's a desperation move and he has some ability to kill people(or everyone) that's on his wagon as well as a buddy most likely. If he's town, you die by Rosario Impale with him.

I feel the safer option is Yos for now but we shouldn't be voting or doing anything else right now until we gather information.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9987 (isolation #325) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Lowkey »

If it's not Klingon, then I really want to hear opinions on why ABR might be avoiding Rosario this much. It's pretty sketchy and now I'm forced to entertain this idea he might be scum. I haven't followed the techniques and abilities we can all get but seriously, that's rubbing me the wrong way. I want to Rosario Klingon but I have no idea why he's gone to the lengths he has to avoid Impale. Last night, he said not to use it on him because "people that already suspected him would think he's BP". He mentioned nothing about PGO even though he said to Drixx straight up "everyone in here is all we need to end this game with a guaranteed town win" indicating his trust was in that party. This shit doesn't make sense to me except that I'm still being lied to just like I was on D1 and D2.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9991 (isolation #326) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Lowkey »

In post 9989, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Go read my day 6 posts

I want to hear from multiple people, some of who are conftown, theories about why you'd lie. I know you can spin a lie as easily as I can when it comes down to the wire in a LyLo game.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10140 (isolation #327) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Nah mollie, I don't care, I just wanted opinions from anyone, just like I said. Instead I got you being snarky to me for no reason and everyone else ignoring me. But that's ok, I guess.

This plan is fine by me, for what that's worth.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10143 (isolation #328) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 10141, Yosarian2 wrote:
In post 10140, Lowkey wrote:Nah mollie, I don't care, I just wanted opinions from anyone, just like I said. Instead I got you being snarky to me for no reason and everyone else ignoring me. But that's ok, I guess.

This plan is fine by me, for what that's worth.

Is there any reason I shouldn't roleblock you for tonight, Lowkey?

Nope, lol

I checked if we became a regular bodyguard once Flum died but sadly, we don't

@Kling: It's ok, lol. I just wanted opinions but it's all good. This discussion right now is a bit beyond me and my current understanding of the game so I just wanted to hear theories on that; it seems gaming the mechanics is the best choice right now and I'm weak in that area since I wasn't as active in that part of discussion and I'm pretty sure DP has been thinking non-stop about them, far more than me. I'm basically just sheeping them right now tbh.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10147 (isolation #329) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Lowkey »

In post 10146, Hinduragi wrote:For the record, I hold no resentment towards anyone in this game (except maybe Diamond because that exit was quite rude and not stylish at all).
'
I think you guys just need to have a drink and look at what this game does to you though, it's kinda weird looking at it from a perspective where I'm not emotionally or psychologically invested in the outcome.

It's been fun though! Shout out to Varsoon for
going irl
looking like a 12 year old girl and managing this game.

Speaking of Varsoon, PM just came in as I previewed this. Hide rune can't be traded.

@Titus: All good, lol. I quite literally am not stressing over this game at all and feel very detached from it compared to everyone else.
Lowell/Hinduragi
Lowkey
Lowkey
Goon
Lowkey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10148 (isolation #330) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:05 pm

Post by Lowkey »

Sorry to mollie for false assumptions.
Lowell/Hinduragi

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”