Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon May 23, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 16, Fire Assassin wrote:VOTE: Toogeloo

I hopefully await the return of the master of the hunt, miss Klingoncelt.
OMGUS

Vote: Fire Assassin
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #178 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

People who have played Bloodborne or any of the Souls games...

...do you guys prefer PvP, co-op PvE, or just playing solo? What kind of Covenants do you like? Do you plan your builds in advance, or do you level as necessity dictates?

These are some what randomly important questions.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #229 (isolation #2) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 189, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 178, Toogeloo wrote:People who have played Bloodborne or any of the Souls games...

...do you guys prefer PvP, co-op PvE, or just playing solo? What kind of Covenants do you like? Do you plan your builds in advance, or do you level as necessity dictates?

These are some what randomly important questions.
What exactly is the point of these questions?
What is the point of a random vote stage?

Maybe I
have
to ask these questions.
Maybe I'm just using them to measure people in some way.
Maybe I just couldn't think of anything else to post.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #3) » Tue May 24, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I honestly don't know what to make of Patches.

I didn't pay enough attention at the start to see if Patches was on the roster prior to the [SPIDER] Vote or not. Patches is also talking in a very role play-esque manner, and I have a hard time thinking that a player was asked to join the game as part of the setup with a pre-existing role which would also mean their alignment was disclosed to them prior to sign ups closing (more like before sign ups even started tbqh).

I have some theories, none of which really make me believe that Patches is an actual player though. First is, Patches might be an "NPC" which would be a Mafia first for me. Patches could simply be in the game to give us a Day 1 lynch that rewards Blood Echoes without fear of lynching anyone important so that we may make purchases while still giving us at least some information to work with from an actual day 1, but also giving us the first Night of the game which is where the magic of this game really happens.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #4) » Tue May 24, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 285, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Toogeloo : Do you have anything to share with the class?
No, not particularly. I did ask something earlier, but thus far only one person engaged it and another touted it as being more or less useless (which in this game, you should be wary of what you consider that to be).

Right now, I got no scum reads and no real town reads... Well, not entirely true, I do like a couple people (though their actual play isn't alignment indicative), and there was a post I didn't particularly care for, but that player's slot is apparently being town read by multiple people, so I'm reserving judgement. I'm having a hard time distinguishing a lot of the noise in the game from content, what is serious posting, and what's just your typical Day 1 shenanigans. Large games take me a while to break down reads, and no one is really standing out as doing anything particularly town motivated or scum motivated, especially with wonky mechanics such as these. For now, I'm fine being a less engaging observer and we'll see what happens in due time.

In post 286, Varsoon wrote:If a vote that you cast is on a player who is lynched, you are rewarded for it.
This makes me want to vote Patches tbqh, especially in light of his statement of not rewarding Blood Echoes.

In post 314, Mixed6 wrote:This is the Troll head speaking, and I do endorse the plan of voting for Mixed6 as Master of the Hunt. This is a solid plan that benefits town. It has a backup, a secondary backup and a tertiary backup for when things go wrong, wronger and wrongest. You should all vote for it.
Self voting, and self endorsing for Master of the Hunt is quite possibly the lamest thing anyone can do this game.

Unvote;
Vote: Patches the Spider
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #5) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

God, I hate the noise in this game, and with multiple hydras, it's like having almost 30 players. Come back to a ridiculous catch up and have to skim through stupid pointless posts.

I honestly feel as if self voting and self endorsing for Huntsman is stupid. I will not be voting for anyone who does it. I mean seriously... everyone will claim they are the best person for Huntsman. I know I'm town, I could vote for myself. Now where would that put us? It would have been much better if you couldn't self vote at the very least.

I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but someone said my vote on Patches was pointless and another said that the Mod wouldn't make it that "easy." First off, the Mod already confirmed that lynching anyone/thing will grant rewards, which is in direct conflict to what Patches said in regards to not granting rewards for being lynched. Secondly, what's "easy" about voting for Patches? You realize how much faith players have to have to go out on a limb and lynch a slot like that?

Is there some kind of town bloc with the current Hunt Party going on too? Like they all seem to love each other, and they seem to want to keep the Hunt going in their little clique or something. The only person who doesn't seem included is the Huntmaster himself, Kling.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #6) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 623, lilith2013 wrote:Is this all you have to say?
For now.

You're welcome to try and lynch me, but I won't be dying today though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (isolation #7) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 627, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 625, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 623, lilith2013 wrote:Is this all you have to say?
For now.

You're welcome to try and lynch me, but I won't be dying today though.
Are you even reading this game?

-Daenerys
I've had to resort to mostly skimming since people seem to like to flood the topic with a lot of useless banter, like Presidential debates.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #8) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 626, Nahdia wrote:It's "easy" because you're wouldn't expect to face direct opposition. And just because the default is that all slots give rewards when slain doesn't mean there can't be exceptions. i don't believe you're so dense that you think it's a literal contradiction.
The mod's statement made no indication that there are exceptions to the rule, and it came after Patches claiming he doesn't reward anything.

And it's rather humorous to say that I wouldn't face direct opposition when in fact that's all I've faced so far.

What is your opinion of Mixed and RI?
null and null. They are a bit bullish, and flooding the topic with posts. I guarantee that even half their post counts is useless drivel and could have saved us a couple pages of reading. Nothing they've posted has given me any vibe as to scum or town one way or another, and all I've seen is them putting their personality to text.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (isolation #9) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 632, Nahdia wrote:the only real opposition you've faced is me, and that's by definition not "direct" opposition since i'm not the one you're voting, yo. read a dictionary some time.
You aren't the only person to say we shouldn't be lynching Patches. Check your ego.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #10) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Nahdia wrote:but ahm the person calling
you
out for it, friendo.
I'm not your friend, pal.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #11) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 629, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:But you don't seem that eager to get your hands dirty here.
There's no need for me to feel as if I need to get my hands dirty. We are only a couple days into the game despite being on our way to well over a 100 page day. I'm still establishing reads, of which I have several I feel are town. I'm not an Alpha personality, never have been, and since we have plenty of those in the game already, there's no point in me competing for attention. I have reads going, don't you worry, and when the time is right, I will change my vote if necessary and give reasons and everything. For now though, I rather like where I'm at, and to be quite honest there isn't a damn thing you can do about it today.

For the record, D&D, it was one of your posts that I had issue with earlier, but since people were touting you as a town read, I opted to keep that to myself and read some more of your interactions and develop the read further.

I have two people that I really like as town, but nothing solid for scum yet.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #12) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Okay. Can you tell me which post of ours that was, and why you didn't like it, and whether your thoughts have changed and why, and did keeping that read to yourself further your aim? Why not out it?

-Daenerys
This is the post that I didn't like at the time of reading it: [urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=7943357#p7943357]D&D Post[/url]

For someone who controls the Spider Vote, and then having a player called Patches the Spider show up and calling it a *townie* post felt disingenuous to me.

Much of your posts seem helpful, almost too helpful, which gives me an air of suspicion as well. There's some coaching in regards to FA's slot, which I get, she needs some comforting from time to time, but all in all, I almost feel as if your slot is too friendly at times. That said, you have solidly rooted reads, and there's nothing else to really fault about your play as of right now.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #13) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Oops... link failure...

Try again
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #806 (isolation #14) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:22 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Huntmaster Vote: Rylai and Lina

I like you.

My strongest town reads are now: Fire Assassin, randomidget, and Rylai and Lina.

I really have no interest in Mixed6 being in any kind of position of power as I don't trust their slot at all, not so much in a scum read sort of way, but something else all together. ABR head feels townie, but I still don't want their slot as Huntsman.

I'm not attempting to slander you D&D, your post that I linked clearly states you talking to Frozen Angel in regards to her posting and communication in a cheery manner. My read at that time was that you were being overly friendly and since it's in the same post with the town dismissal of Patches, I felt it was also just deceptive attempt at buying friends and was just as disingenuous as the Patches comment. Do I still have that read? No, but you asked me what it was about your post that I didn't like. If you don't like the answer, that's fine, but I'm hardly attempting to slander you by stating what it was I disliked about the post after you asked. That'd be like getting mad at me for not taking off my shoes after inviting me into your house.

In the spirit of a Ranger Readlist, this is about where I'm at currently...
(Toogeloo, Randomidget, Fire Assassin, Rylai and Lina)
(Ranger, Zulfy, Shadow_Step, Shinobi)
(Almost50, Daenerys and Dragons, Klingoncelt, Mixed6, Reasonably Irrational)
(PeregrineV, Xkyfu, Yume, Hastur and Muriel)
(Gee Willikers, Nahdia)
(Patches the Spider, Sensei, Bogre)
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #15) » Fri May 27, 2016 12:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Patches wasn't listed in the Huntsman nominee pool in the last vote count that I saw, which was after PV voted it, so I imagine none of have any worries about that slot becoming Huntsman, however it is interesting that Patches can receive lynch votes.

PV's vote came off to me as rebellious, more of a shock and awe eff u kind of move.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (isolation #16) » Fri May 27, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

V/LA through Monday in observance of the Holiday Weekend.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (isolation #17) » Sat May 28, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Hi.

I'm going to continue to be useless, change my vote without reason, and not worry about being lynched today for either of these.

Unvote;
Vote: Bogre

Carry on.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (isolation #18) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1552, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:How about you don't continue being useless instead?
Don't hold your breath. First off, I don't typically play Large Themes because I only have about an hour a day to devote to mafia as it is, so when we get 10+ pages a day, it's pretty easy for me to just put off being an active poster in favor of just reading and making sure I've got the gist of what people's stances are. Larger games tend to have more noise too, which makes filtering through posts more difficult. I'm doing family things right now during the holiday weekend, going to the family cabin, fishing, hiking, swimming, etc... So you're lucky you get what you get from me right now.

In post 1553, Shinobi wrote:That last Toog post was rather absurd, tbh.
I was being completely honest. Had 30 seconds to make a post before I head out the door, so I didn't beat around the bush.

In post 1565, Rylai and Lina wrote:answer the questions that has been asked from you.
Sum up said questions. I must have glazed over them at some point. I can't think of any active questions I haven't answered that people wanted to know.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #19) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Bogre and Patches are the only people with votes in a position to potentially be lynched that I am scum reading. Since no one wants to vote Patches, I'm switching to Bogre who has a greater chance of being lynched.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #20) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm not voting got Shinobi, Shadow, or Random. I'm town reading all 3 of them.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1659 (isolation #21) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:48 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, I hadn't realized Bogre no longer had votes, so I may switch back to Patches.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (isolation #22) » Sun May 29, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Patches
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #23) » Sun May 29, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ranger, you have one game experience with me. That hardly makes you an expert on my play.

Mixed, my reads haven't really changed since I posted that "awful" readslist, though I am starting to consider moving Ranger down a tier to slightly null-town since the tone of their play has changed in the back 30 pages over the prior 30.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #24) » Sun May 29, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I also will not hold the game hostage. If a deadline lynch rests on my decision of no lynch or voting a town read, I will vote the town read. It's day one, so a town read isn't obviously a clear, and any info is better than no info.

The issues is there isn't any clear wagon leading the charge towards a lynch, and the 3 leading wagons are all town reads. If I had to choose, random would be one I would least likely vote for, and I'd choose between Shinobi and Shadow, but I don't feel like I have to do that yet.

Anyone other than my top 2 lines in my last read list is someone I definitely wouldn't fight a lynch on. I'm phone posting, so it's not really easy for me to repost it, just ISO it, move Ranger down a line, and anything below the top 2 lines is fine.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #25) » Sun May 29, 2016 2:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 806, Toogeloo wrote:(Toogeloo, Randomidget, Fire Assassin, Rylai and Lina)
(Gee Willikers, Nahdia)
There ya go...

Actually looking at the list again, move Ranger and Zulfy down, and everyone on the third line up to the second line.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (isolation #26) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Bogre
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #27) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1962, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 1955, Rylai and Lina wrote:she stated she has a town read on me.

whats wrong about her choosing me? your making no sense cerb?

~Rylai
What liger said. She has multiple other town reads. She didn't say you were her strongest town read, she said she chose you over other options because your slot bribed her. The person who should be huntmaster should be your strongest town read, period. If you're letting anything else influence that decision, you're doing it wrong.

-Cerb
Your strongest town read would obviously be yourself, duh. Plus, given yhe mechanics, scum are assuredly towning it up more so, so there should be a slight degree of paranoia in regards to Huntmaster voting.

I'm cathching up, about 10 pages behind, but I don't like RI slot that much anymore, and Liger slot is being tied in closely for the same reason. Liger posts feel like a subtle campaign in a buddying manner. I wanted to quote this post in particular because it's flawed logic, and it's remjnding me that RI has been scumming it up a bit. There was a post that informative lynches are dumb, which made me go "wtf?" as well. There was a post earlier in the game that I thought was slightly but brshed asde and forgot about. Will look for it in a moment, phone posting is harder than PC posting.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (isolation #28) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1539, Reasonably Irrational wrote:This game has too much low hanging fruit. Bogre, H&M, toog, pv, and now this new hydra. All apparently mislynch bait, either based on their past play, or simply because they're not giving anyone any reason to town read them.

This concerns me. They can't all be bad scum. :/

-Cerb
This is the post that left a scummy taste in my mouth. Will come back to it later, just wanted to quote it so I didn't forget it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #29) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

People are putting WAY too much thought into the way a Huntsman needs to be elected.

Success of a Chalice Dungeon is great and all, but Failure can also help us in some manner as well. Truth be told though, we have no idea what the Dungeons even do, the rewards they give, and the causes of success and failure. From a purely game perspective, 4 players in Pthumeru Depth 1 is overkill, and I highly doubt it fails regardless, but again, without knowing the specifics of how Chalice Dungeons work from a Mafia perspective, I don't think overthinking who goes and who's Huntsman based on leadership skills and their ability to town/scum read players should be that important.

Let's put it this way, say you are scum and in the Huntsman's party. Don't you think you would get more benefit from helping it succeed anyways since A) all players in the Hunting Party get rewards for completion, and B) it helps make you look more townie as a result as well?

Simply put, the Huntsman Mechanic is certainly not going to help us by choosing who we think is town because everyone is trying to look town, and scum probably even more so just so they can get in on the Hunt. The fact that people can self vote for Huntsman doesn't really do any favors either.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #30) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Updated Reads List:

T - Rylai and Lina, Shadow_Step, Randomidget, Almost50
L/T - Mixed6, Shinobi, Daenerys and Dragons
N/T - Ranger, Klingoncelt, Zulfy, Nahdia
N - PeregrineV, Xkyfu, Heuristic_Arrow, Hastur and Muriel
L/S - Gee Willikers, Sensei
S - Bogre, Reasonably Irrational, Liger_Zero
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (isolation #31) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2155, Toogeloo wrote:Let's put it this way, say you are scum and in the Huntsman's party. Don't you think you would get more benefit from helping it succeed anyways since A) all players in the Hunting Party get rewards for completion, and B) it helps make you look more townie as a result as well?
This is also why I want R&L as Huntsman. They are far more transparent than most the other candidates, and I think their Hunting Party picks will also be generally good candidates that will help us figure out the Mechanic more instead of just a bunch of Alphas.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (isolation #32) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2162, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Toogeloo: How have they been more transparent than anyone else?
I'm referring to their slot being more transparent in general. Frozen wears her heart on her sleeve, making her less deceptive in general when it comes to motivations.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (isolation #33) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Honestly, the Hunting Party should be such a low priority for discussion for Day 1, but it feels like everyone is trying to hunt through it more so than the lynch. Let the first Hunt Party figure out the specifics of the Hunt first, and then we can be better informed on the best way to go about electing Huntmasters and Party Members.

I'm almost inclined to say we should all just revote Kling as Huntmaster again until the specifics are revealed.

Honestly, unless RI wants to specifically out that his role somehow empowers the Hunt, then there's no reason to believe that his role is specifically Huntmaster related over anyone else. My role flavor suggests I would make an amazing Hunting Party member, but I have zero interest in campaigning for that at the moment (and I'm not concerned about sharing that info because I'm not going anywhere for at least a full cycle anyways).

PEDIT: Yes, they were scum in one game with me, and yes, I am fully aware that she is emotional regardless of alignment, but there are certain nuances that can't be faked, and thus far she hasn't tripped any suspicion and only strengthened my town read.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2457 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

@MOD: Is a NO LYNCH still possible today?

Got nothing else to say for now. Both Shadow and Rylai were town reads on Day 1, and I'm wondering if town vs. town abilities clashed here. I'd like to know if a No Lynch is a possible third option, just in case.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2671 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2635, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:No lynch is the correct play now I think since Shadow is likely town. Rylai and Lina should not use that ability again.

-Dragons
I'm just scummy for mentioning it first, right?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2673 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2564, Nahdia wrote:
Everyone please be aware that someone purchased the Monocular. This gives them the ability to spy on. PTs. You can tell it's been purchased since it's crossed out.
It's also 8,000 Blood Echoes, and yesterday's lynch was only worth 6,000 which means either...

A) Someone started with a bank of Blood Echoes or gets extra echoes for slaying a player.
B) The person who shot Sensei was also on the Bogre wagon, and Sensei's value was enough to get him the 8k.
C) Sensei was worth 8k or more more Echoes.

It's almost assuredly in scum hands though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2674 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In other news... I sent my private message to Nahdia last night. Hoping she got it.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2699 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'd be more inclined to vote R&L given the circumstances, but they've already said they can outright slay Shadow if they want. I think full claims from both is the only possible solution and then we come to a consensus from there.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Full Claims from both in their next posts. It's unavoidable, and the best course of action.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2899, Varsoon wrote:IN OLD YHARNAM, A HUNTER SHOOTS AT YOU WITH A GATLING GUN! PROCEEDING THROUGH THE LEVEL NORMALLY USUALLY CULMINATES IN A DIFFICULT FIGHT WITH THIS HUNTER.
HOWEVER, IF YOU DO NOT KILL HIM AND INSTEAD ENTER OLD YHARNAM FROM THE DOORS FOUND AFTER THE DARKBEAST PAARL BOSS FIGHT, YOU CAN APPROACH HIM AND HE WILL BE FRIENDLY, OFFERING ADVICE, GESTURES, AND USEFUL ITEMS.
Or, you know, you could not fight him after going through Old Yharnam normally, and still be fine to get all his goodies after Darkbeast Paarl and still have killed the Blood-starved Beast for access to the Healing Church areas earlier.

V: You need to defeat the Blood-Starved Beast anyway. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you can't run into the bagmen that bring you to Hypogean Gaol. I suppose you could wait until far, far later in the game when you visit The Unseen City, too. You also don't have to fight Blood Starved Beast to access the Healing Church areas--just beat the Cleric Beast and purchase the Hunter Chief Emblem.

In post 2915, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 2912, Liger_Zero wrote:Mixed I think I might be a good choice for Huntmaster for next round.
You need to prove yourself first by being on a scum lynch today. Backing out from Bogre yesterday did you no favors, but your actions from here on out may yet redeem you.
Scum have more reason than any to bus their useless buddies though. Honestly, I'd almost say that anyone completely hesitant to join on the Bogre wagon may have greater likelihood of actually
earning
town points. Plus, there was almost assuredly scum on the wagon considering the Monocle was purchased (which costs more than what should have cost more than had likely been earned at that point).

These were the end of day votes yesterday...
Xkfyu, Randomidget, Ranger, Hastur and Muriel, Toogeloo, Almost50, Sensei, Reasonably Irrational, Rylai and Lina (BLOODLETTER), Nahdia, Shinobi, Mixed6

Remove Sensei because he died.
Also remove Reasonably Irrational, Mixed6, Rylai and Lina (maybe), Ranger, and Klingoncelt for purchasing items and that leaves us with...

Xkfyu (House), Randomidget, Hastur and Muriel, Toogeloo, Almost50, Nahdia, and Shinobi.

I personally feel we should be lynching from this group.

My heirarchy from least desired lynch to most desired lynch would be...

Toogeloo
Nahdia
Almost50
Shinobi
Randomidget
Xkfyu
Hastur and Muriel

Vote: Hastur and Muriel
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Fire Assassin was an early town read, I disassociated Liger with that read at some point yesterday. I didn't like Liger pushing the RI Huntmaster thing, but that's about all I remember from why I moved him to scum.

I had Bogre as a scum read pretty much the entirety of Day 1, but was on Patches for the majority. Resistance to my vote caused me to move to Bogre when I mentioned distaste of the other 3 leading wagons, but I thought I was on Bogre with at least one other person at the time. When I realized I was the only person voting for Bogre, I went back to Patches since it had at least one other person on it and I still didn't like the other leading wagons. The next time I saw Bogre in the lead, I got back on again. I post in this thread on average once per day, though I do keep up with the posts by reading them at work or on my commute while on my phone. By the time I had gotten back to my vote on Bogre, a lot had transpired.

Nahdia started as a low scum read early on, but she's grown on me, and I have other "reasons" for not wanting to get rid of her yet.

That answer all the questions?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I mean, if you guys really,
really
want to get rid of Nahdia, I won't stand in your way. I'm not saying she's 100% absofuckinglutely town, but I still have "reasons" for not wanting her out of the game just yet. With House's purchase of the Molotov, at least I think it continues to narrow down the pool some more.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:52 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2975, Randomnamechange wrote:Still haven't explained why your read on me changed.
I wouldn't say it's really changed. I think you are oversimplifying the hierarchy of the list. You are still fairly high on my town read, as was most everyone above you. Maybe it would have helped if I had put a fairly large gap between you and House's slot? I did that post from a strictly analytical point of view as well. Nahdia isn't a bigger town read than you for example, she's just not someone I want to lynch at this very moment for "reasons."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2933, Toogeloo wrote:V: You need to defeat the Blood-Starved Beast anyway. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you can't run into the bagmen that bring you to Hypogean Gaol. I suppose you could wait until far, far later in the game when you visit The Unseen City, too. You also don't have to fight Blood Starved Beast to access the Healing Church areas--just beat the Cleric Beast and purchase the Hunter Chief Emblem.
IIRC, the Blood Starved Beast and all of Old Yharnam is actually optional. You could buy access to Vicar Amelia for 20k Echoes and proceed through the game normally in that manner.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3053 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2995, House wrote:
In post 2986, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2975, Randomnamechange wrote:Still haven't explained why your read on me changed.
I wouldn't say it's really changed. I think you are oversimplifying the hierarchy of the list. You are still fairly high on my town read, as was most everyone above you. Maybe it would have helped if I had put a fairly large gap between you and House's slot? I did that post from a strictly analytical point of view as well. Nahdia isn't a bigger town read than you for example, she's just not someone I want to lynch at this very moment for "reasons."
You'd rather lynch three town reads over a scum read for 'reasons'.

Sounds legit.
You silly people and your over-simplification of things in a very complicated game. I started the day with almost everyone on my list of people we should consider lynching as town reads. I opted to consider narrowing our lynch pool to just people on the wagon since it's extremely likely that scum purchased the Monocle and the only way they could have done that was from being on the wagon. I also presented reasons why certain individuals should be removed from the list due to death or item purchases, and presented everyone (including myself) that remained. Many of are town reads, but that has nothing to do with the case I broke down. I didn't vote a single one of them, but I wanted to make sure that I presented the case as unbiased as I could so that everyone could understand my position and where I was coming from.

Apparently though, when I say I don't want to lynch someone for "reasons" over people who are stronger town reads, it must mean I think they are scum. Can't be null, can't be probably town, though I think these other people are townier, no... just scum. Ok.

If you want to vote anyone on my list, go for it. Hell, I'd probably help for the Insight and Blood Echoes. They're reads, not confirms, so what do I care?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Ugh...fine.

Unvote;
Vote: Nahdia

Sorry sweetie. Last night might be a bust.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3063 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:01 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Alright, so in full disclosure... here's what's going on with Nahdia and I.

I am Valtr, One-Shot Slay-Proof Master of "The League."

I own the Private Neighborhood, The League, where I can invite people to join and we can gain Vermin resources for killing players (doesn't specify town or scum, just players). Vermin Resources can be used to purchase items in my League, mostly anti-scum things, like an item to prevent negative actions from targeting the league member who uses it (from other league members), all the way up to the Master's Iron Helm, which tells the owning player how many scum, beasthood, and insight+3 players are alive at the beginning of every Day Phase.

I am One-Shot Slay-Proof, it prevents me from being lynched or night killed one time. I will know when my protection is gone.

Each Night I invite one person to the League, and last night I opted to choose Nahdia. I wanted to pick someone who I thought was townie enough that wasn't likely to die Night 1 but also was at least a semi-strong generally considered town read amongst the greater playerbase as well. She seemed like a good fit.

PEdit (Bogre)... Again, you keep saying I was scum reading Nahdia. I was maybe at the beginning of Day 1, but she moved up my list quite a bit by the end of the day. I'm sure I have a reads list somewhere towards the end of the day where she wasn't a scum read.

PEdit (D&D)... Jesus Age Christ, haven't you been reading at all what my whole analysis was?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

The message I sent to Nahdia was this:

"Ahh, a new face, are you? And an accomplished hunter... it would appear. I am Valtr, Master of the League. Members of the League cleanse the streets of all the filth that's spread about during the hunt, like any half-decent hunter ought to, you know? Haven't you seen enough of these wretched beasts, freakish slugs, and mad doctors? Sentence these fiends to death with the help of your League confederates. What do you say? Why not join the League?"

(basically what Valtr tells the player in Bloodborne when you first meet him)

My League request is sent anonymously, and can be declined, so I wasn't sure if she would accept or not, so I wanted the Message to make it clear as well what the invite was for.

Varsoon didn't add Nahdia to the list of current members until several hours into Day 2, so I had to ask if she had received the message.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3071 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3066, Mixed6 wrote:Can you list all the items in your shop for us?
0 Vermin - Impurity Rune: League Members require one extra vote to lynch if they are members of other Neighborhood PTs.
1 Vermin - League Oath: Negative Actions do not harm you that are used by other League Members.
2 Vermin - Constable Garb: Scum, Beasthood players, and Insight 3+ players grant double blood echoes if you help slay them.
5 Vermin - Master's Iron Helm: At the beginning of the Day Phase, the owner is informed of how many scum, beasthood, and Insight +3 players are still alive in the game.

Only one player can own the Iron Helm. If the owning player dies, it is returned to the shop inventory. If for some reason I (League Master) die, then the owner of the Helm takes over as leader of the League and can invite players.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3072, Mixed6 wrote:Are you saying Nahdia requires one extra vote to lynch?
Only if she is in another Neighborhood than mine.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3080 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Toogeloo »

It is the basis to my "randomly important" question I asked on Day 1. Only Randomidget answered, and for a brief moment he was going to be my first recruit, but I didn't think he was largely town read enough, and I wanted someone generally town read in there.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3082 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

We sure we can't lynch Hastur and Muriel instead :p
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3087 (isolation #53) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'd like to also say how important it is that I be on lynches regardless of my read on them. I feel like the Master's Iron Helm is going to be pretty useful, and scum will have to waste two night trying to kill me while I get to it. I should just start with it since I'm the Master and all, but then Varsoon would probably tell me how OP it is to start the game with it, yadda yadda yadda.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (isolation #54) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:48 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3138, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Toogeloo: Why did you claim? You're not at risk of being lynched right now. You aren't trying to protect Nahdia. Why claim?

It doesn't make sense. Claiming killproof under no pressure is the scummiest of fucking scummy things to do.

-Cerb
In this particular case, the information is better left said than unsaid. Knowing there is another PT out there that increases Nahdia's lynch threshold and sells items for killing players is kind of important, as is the reasons for why I wasn't in a big hurry to lynch Nahdia, a slightly lesser read than my main town reads.

I don't care that people know my role as it's not an "imperative" role to keep around, as compared to say a Cop or Doctor, and I also wanted to let scum know they can't get rid of me that easily either but also that a Doctor shouldn't waste their time protecting me for now at the same time. My activity level also presents a problem for scum since they have to decide to waste two shots on me, a slot that isn't in a position of leadership but might still be a threat down the road (when they may not have the luxury to waste two shots on me).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #55) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3151, Almost50 wrote:@Toog:

So, The League is NOT a nightmare?
No, it's not. In Bloodborne, The League is the only co-op based PvE covenant. You summon friends to help kill bosses.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3175 (isolation #56) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3171, Klingoncelt wrote:How does owning weapons make someone Town?
It doesn't, but it means it's more likely that they couldn't afford both the weapon and the Monocle.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3241 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I still think someone from the lynch yesterday needs to be lynched today.

Unvote;
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3244 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3242, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 3241, Toogeloo wrote:I still think someone from the lynch yesterday needs to be lynched today.

Unvote;
Logic?

-Cerb
Pretty much the entire case I posted all of Day 2.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3257 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3245, Reasonably Irrational wrote:The monocle argument? That's no longer valid.

-Cerb
It's still plenty valid considering the Monocle was purchased before any deaths other than Sensei. I know you seem to think it's in town hands, but I have a hard time believing it to be the case. Monocle is 8k Echoes, so either scum got it, or someone from the Hunting Party got it, but if someone from the Hunting Party got it, why keep it a secret unless they are scum? It wasn't until the paranoia started setting in and the possibility that it can be narrowed down to specific players did you state that it was possible to have it in town's hands.

You may be a town read of a vast majority of players, but you aren't one for me. I'd probably be willing to vote you if I knew it'd get traction. Instead, I feel like I need to go for easier low hanging fruit options that have a greater likelihood of being lynched. I still believe scum was on the lynch yesterday regardless, so why not try to kill two birds with one stone?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

How is it you were able to purchase the Monocle in secret?

This is about where I'm at right now...

T - Shadow_Step, Almost50, Mixed6
L/T - Randomidget, Shinobi, Nahdia, Liger_Zero
N/T - Ranger, Klingoncelt, Daenerys and Dragons
N/S - Reasonably Irrational, Zulfy
L/S - Gee Willikers, House
S - PeregrineV, Hastur and Muriel, Heuristic_Arrow

I feel like PV, Arrow, and H&M should have something more by this point, though I also feel like there are a lot of clears for no reason at the moment as well so they've found themselves there by circumstance. We've brushed aside a lot of potential lynches thus far on a "must be town," mentality. I would love to lynch anyone N/S or lower, to be honest, since my list is slightly tainted by activity reads as well and less on motivational reads, however, as I stated before, I very much feel like I need to be on any lynch I can so I can get to the 5 Vermin faster (lynching is my only way of gaining Vermin).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I sent my message to Mixed6 last night. It basically was all relative information regarding current League Members, the most recent invitation sent out, and how much Vermin each member "should" have assuming none have killing night actions.
Speaking of which... I'm a bit miffed at that quick hammer, but only because I wasn't allowed to get on the lynch and therefore earn any Vermin. The Master's Iron Helm requires 5 Vermin, and I only gain that resource by being on the lynch.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Oh, and I confirm I got your message Nahdia. Still not sure what to make of that info as of yet though.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3506 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:12 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't like the idea of clearing someone because they are doing town motivated things in another PT, especially the Hunting PT. Scum almost assuredly want access to some of the PTs in order to exert a little influence, get some insight on night time events, and further build town cred.

Moreso than any other game, people should be far more paranoid about the motivations of players in a game with so many mechanics and nightly events, and all the various rewards for being on lynches and getting in hunting parties. Scum could be practically rolling in echoes and other rewards before we know it.

It concerns me how much auto-clearing people (mainly those in the Hunt Party) have been doing.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3562 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3554, Patches the Spider wrote:Toogeloo, would you be so kind as to confirm for us who you sent a message to last night? You need not discuss the contents.

Zulfy, did you drop your apricots?
Ok, so... I did end up sending it to Randomidget, my mistake thinking I sent it to Mixed6. I just reviewed my sent messages.

I originally sent the message to Random, then I decided I wanted to change the target to Mixed6 after a short little discussion I was having with Nahdia in the League PT about our read on Mixed, so I sent a new message to Varsoon indicating my decision to change the recipient to Mixed. After about 2 minutes, I second guessed the recipient yet again and I deleted it before it was opened by Varsoon and just opted to keep it as was. When day started, I just simply forgot I made the decision to delete the change and was still thinking I sent it to Mixed6. So I'm fairly certain that no error was made when Random received it since it was originally intended to be him.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3565 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I very much want to be on whatever lynch we happen to agree upon today, so my only request is that we don't have any quick lynch shenanigans like Day 2. I'd be fine with a Zulfy lynch, though he wouldn't be my first (or even second) choice. I think I'd want to lynch H&M, Peregrine, and then Zulfy or Dwlee personally, but any of the 4 is fine for today imo.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3566 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:59 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Nahdia and I both find Liger town, and Mixed also felt strongly about Liger's towniness. Liger is a bad lynch today.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3574 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

What's Zulfy at? Can I safely put my vote there in the event of upcoming sneakhammer?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3592 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2825, Mixed6 wrote:I continue to believe that Liger is town.
In post 2829, Mixed6 wrote:His predecessor had no strategic reason to go all in on a widely townread player like Rylai, get frustrated, apologize, then replace out. He's town.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3627 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I would like a Vote Count.

I also like the Liger lynch even less given most the voters I've seen on him. Liking the Zulfy lynch even more since he apparently seems to be procrastinating his efforts in what I can only assume is an attempt for momentum sway towards Liger.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3656 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3632, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Toog what scumreads do you possess aside from the obvious ones (liger, zulfy)?
Gee Willikers, House, PeregrineV, Hastur and Muriel
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3661 (isolation #71) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Toogeloo »

@House and Dwlee
You guys are more than welcome to try and push my lynch, but my role is confirmable by at least two people now. I invite people into the towniest hood in the game, and I guess it can be possible that I am scum inviting people in, but it would be extremely farfetched. Plus there is the small matter of my 1-shot slay proof and that I still have it, so an attempted lynch on me will fail today anyways. But, hey feel free to suspect and vote me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3666 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3664, House wrote:
In post 3661, Toogeloo wrote:@House and Dwlee
You guys are more than welcome to try and push my lynch, but my role is confirmable by at least two people now. I invite people into the towniest hood in the game, and I guess it can be possible that I am scum inviting people in, but it would be extremely farfetched. Plus there is the small matter of my 1-shot slay proof and that I still have it, so an attempted lynch on me will fail today anyways. But, hey feel free to suspect and vote me.
1) Scum have every reason to neighborize town. Confirming you are a neighborizer does not confirm you town.

2) Slay proof sounds like quite a useful scum power. Especially in MyLo.

3) Your play is fucking scummy and this is your idea of selling yourself town?
Hey, I didn't argue any of those points. In fact, I even mentioned I could be scum inviting people, and my mention of my slay proof was just so you wouldn't waste the day lynching me (trying to do you a favor here).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3667 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Out of curiousity... how is my play scummy? Because activity isn't indicative of scuminess. I'd like to genuinely know what I've done that is scummy so if I need to explain it, I can.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3668, House wrote:So tell me Toog, why did Sensei and Arrow threaten scum more than a player that is in no danger of being lynched due to their role?
I have no idea what you are asking here. Maybe reword it?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3671 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:45 am

Post by Toogeloo »

If you are referring to my activity, I already said that isn't alignment indicative. I've mentioned countless times that I only get on to read and post mafia a couple times a day. You wanna blame my low post count on anything, blame it on having to read 20ish pages every time I get on to post during Day 1.

Day 2 was rushed, and I'm not entirely sure what you are referring to about Arrow since he was lynched, quickly by like 4 or 5 players might I add, but I was constantly posting my reads and reasons.

Day 3 is basically a Day 2 extention to be quite honest. I've still got the same reads that I posted on Day 2, and nothing has happened to sway me from them.

If you are referring to my aggressiveness, well, I can't help you there. I'm not an aggressive personality. Read every single game on my wiki if you want confirmation on that. I'm analytical, my real life job is analytical, and I translate that into Mafia. I town hunt first, scum hunt second. I look for motivations and associations. I'm not an alpha dog personality, I won't win any popularity contests for things like Huntmaster, and in all reality, I really don't want to. I come in, do my job, try to figure out who's the best targets for my night actions, and try to explain why my positions are what they are.

Given the nature of my role, I'm even more inclined to town hunt that scum hunt. I need to make sure I'm picking town players that aren't in danger of dying any time soon so that they can earn Vermin. So that translates into my gameplay and posts as well.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3672 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

What have you done this game, House, other than actively insult people and help mislynch Arrow?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3675 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

That's why I asked for clarification on what it was you were asking me. Were you referring to aggressiveness then?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3721 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3709, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Also, can I get everyone's top 5 townreads? I've had a thought.
Shadow_Step, Nahdia, Liger, Randomidget, Shinobi
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3722 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3678, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Dwlee replaced Gee ages ago......
Why House?
I get that. I have a notepad with the players still sitting in my Reads List from Day 2, and I just copied and pasted from there when someone asked who I wanted lynched today other than Zulfy. I would have included RI as well since he's a null scum read, but the chances of that happening are zilch.

House is a scum read because he's active but his activity is solely antagonistic posts. His content isn't really deep, and more just dickposts and he appears to just want to been seen but not heard.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3723 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Unvote;
Vote: Zulfy
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3772 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Yeah, I'm not unvoting either. I really can't afford to keep missing being on the lynch. It takes 5 lynches just to get the Master's Iron Helm for me and Mixed promised me I could be on the wagon every day, but snubbed me yesterday :P

Zulfy is acting all kinds of scummy. I don't have any meta to associate with his play style, but there's nothing he's posted that's given me pause to say "maybe I should unvote."
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3777 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

You are edgy enough, and what appears to be popular enough, that people aren't bothered by your lower content since you at least post en bulk. You aren't getting any kind of spotlight on yourself at all, you just active lurk and insult people most the time.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3779 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3778, House wrote:Or are you saying that it takes someone as oh so intelligent as yourself to recognize my playstyle as scum in a single game when others who have been in a number of games with me haven't picked up on the fact that I'm actually conservative, pro-town scum?
I take every player at face value within the game itself. Your replacement entrance gave me the vibe that this is the type of play you typically emulate and most people seemed to have a laugh about it. It was a turn off for me, and you haven't done anything to make me reconsider your slot. That's my PoV, and if you are conservative pro-town scum and people seem to know that about you as well, then it behooves you to change your meta anyways, since you are aware of your own style.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3837 (isolation #84) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Purchase Item: Kirkhammer

Vote: House
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3838 (isolation #85) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3834, Reasonably Irrational wrote:I really need the answer from A50 before any more speculative talk about setup can really happen.
A50 is dead though, can he still talk in a PT with you or something? My PT doesn't allow the dead to talk. Otherwise, you'd be waiting until him to send you a message I would guess. If you can communicate with A50 outside the thread, why ask in this thread?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3839 (isolation #86) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, D&D flipped Miller, so maybe I'm missing something about the current discussion... are you inferring there is another Miller out there? And what's a conditional Godfather?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3845 (isolation #87) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I personally have a hard time seeing Shadow being scum solely from the Bogre invite to his Private Topic. If Bogre knew he was going to be lynched and opted to invite a scumbuddy as to create WIFOM, that'd be the only possibility, but how soon do we suppose Bogre would have done his invite in comparison to when his lynch was settled upon, and even then, what is the likelihood that Bogre would even do this especially with an extremely inactive player slot?

I have been having a few doubts with RI lately, but I think many people are too cautious to disrupt the status quo and elect a completely different Hunting Party, and as a result they are happy with the current way of thing with Reasonably Irrational playing the democratic leader of the people. I'm not committing a full blow RI scum-read, but they aren't in my townbloc at the moment. At the moment, only the people I've invited to my own PT (The League), and one other person who is not in the League, are my biggest town reads, and I'm sure those people all know who they are.
In post 3840, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Please unvote. :/ I really don't want ANYTHING like what happened the lat couple days. Maybe a pact to place no votes for at least 72 hours?
The main issue here is that the only lynching that's taken place since the game really started has been based on activity, and not entirely on scummy content. I want to make sure that I let it be known that I am voting one of my biggest scum reads and going back to what Mafia is really supposed to be about. Pressure in this game has largely gone away, and the low hanging targets are all paying the price as a result.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3848 (isolation #88) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3847, Reasonably Irrational wrote:How about you use your words to push people Toogeloo? How about you engage with people and challenge them on their beliefs about yor strong scum reads, instead of voting them when we both have seen what has happened. The lynches have happened because people are afraid of being locked out and don't have any reason to townread the lynched, no other reason.

-Cerb
Would you lynch House today? He's got one vote so far, let's see where it goes.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3850 (isolation #89) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, I've kind of stopped caring about your orders tbqh. Your track record hasn't really been helping us at all either, and it's not like you really fight tooth and nail to prevent lynches either.

Your objection to yesterday's lynch was like a meek little voice... ("no.....don't....." *votes to ensure being on the lynch*).

-Who are your suspects RI? Give me your top 3 scum reads, let's see if we can agree on any of them.
-Do you intend to continue being Huntmaster? Has it helped you figure the game out in any way?
-Do you have any information you want to share with the whole town so maybe we can make more informed decisions? (Does anyone have anything they think would be helpful to share, even if it might put their existence in the game in danger?)

Let me give you a little insight to what the game looks like from my perspective.
---I'm in one PT, my own. Never been in any other PT, and I've only received one message at night from someone who just wanted to inform me of their connection with another player.
------My PT is actually pretty boring. We don't talk about the game much, just who we think might be the next best recruit for PT invites.
---My experience in the main topic is that everyone seems enamored with being in the Hunting Party, don't give two shits about actually scum hunting, and preferred lynches have bordered on almost being policy based.

I had 10,000 Echoes, 1 Insight, and 2 Vermin going into today. I got 6k Echoes and 1 Insight from Bogre lynch, and 4k Echoes from the Zulfy lynch, and 2 Vermin for both lynches. I currently have no Echoes at all if my purchase of the Kirkhammer goes through.
---I bought the Kirkhammer solely for flavor purposes, if you can believe it. Valtr's weapon in Bloodborne is the Kirkhammer, and I just bought it to get more in character, and no other reason what-so-ever.

If I'm slayed, I'm worth a whopping 2k Echoes considering how much effort it would take to actually kill me in the first place. Dead people can't interact with my PT anymore, and if I do ever die, then someone has to actually purchase the 5 Vermin Helmet to continue inviting people to The League. It's hard to imagine even getting 5 Vermin before end game at this point for me considering I've already missed one lynch, and we are already a good chunk of the player base down.

So there you go, that's my entire view of this game. It's pretty boring in general on my end to be quite honest, so I have no incentive what-so-ever to play a passive game or else die of boredom.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3860 (isolation #90) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Toogeloo »

He only scans as town if he is on a town lynch...
Ok.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (isolation #91) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Toogeloo »

PeregrineV

Best Performance: Town
:lol:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3867 (isolation #92) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3850, Toogeloo wrote:---I bought the Kirkhammer solely for flavor purposes, if you can believe it. Valtr's weapon in Bloodborne is the Kirkhammer, and I just bought it to get more in character, and no other reason what-so-ever.
Also... I'm a bit of a tard. I just realized his weapon is the Whirly-Gig Saw, so I guess I bought the Kirkhammer for no reason at all other than to have a weapon :facepalm: .
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3890 (isolation #93) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3869, Reasonably Irrational wrote:What does that mean? Do you believe that is evidence he's scum, mechanically, or does the effect just not make sense to you, or what?
It just seems completely weird that he can scan town if he's on a town lynch. Like, what's the point of that other than to fuck with an investigation of a mislynch?

Did you shoot last night House? If you did, how come you didn't shoot me and try to remove my slay-proof despite all the talk yesterday from both you and RI that I should be vigged?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3891 (isolation #94) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3874, Nahdia wrote:
Executioner's Glove: Shinobi
You mentioned something in the PT last night before day started which needs some explaining if you are going to do something like this.

Why did you think I needed to vote House early based on the Hunter's Party PT, and then Executioner's Glove Shinobi?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3893 (isolation #95) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3881, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Also, I just fucking realized that MORE THAN HALF THE GAME HAS LESS POSTS THAN THE MODERATOR.
So? Varsoon is a good moderator, posts a lot of vote counts and Flavor (most of which comes in multiple posts) usually every few pages, as well as purchase updates for all players, and answers game related questions. We aren't just dealing with an average moderator who does Vote Counts every 10-20 pages, 1 end of day post and 1 beginning of day post.

Quality of posts is more important than quantity, wouldn't you agree?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3955 (isolation #96) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3953, House wrote:The numbers are 12/3
Tomorrow, the numbers will be 10/3

If you lynch me and another town, it will be 7/3.
So you just hammered what you know to be town? Also, if Varsoon has already confirmed all this to you, why is the day still going?
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3956 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'll be honest, I'm on the verge of replacing out over how stupid this game has become. This isn't mafia, this is something else all together. We get no reads whatsoever (again) from yet another wasted day phase.

Would House do this just to WIFOM us into thinking he's anti-town? Could be a scum gambit thinking we wouldn't possibly lynch such blatant anti-town behavior.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3957 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Transformed Kirkhammer Vote: House

Just in case.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3976 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Liger should benefit from the Impurity Rune so long as he is in another PT with living members (not the League), so yeah, he'd need one more vote to lynch, but House might have also already covered that base with the Poison Knife, but who knows.

Again, though, House claimed he had already gotten a PM from Varsoon about this supposed "lynch," which suggests to me that there is no lynch yet or else Varsoon would have taken us to night.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3977 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:46 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3958, Klingoncelt wrote:Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuckfuckfuck.

Fuck.

Fucking fuck fuck fuck.

I come in late and all hell's broken loose, what in fuck's name did you people not understand about Cerb's
"
Also, let's not rush today please. Like, no voting for awhile until we actually discuss things would be really friggin nice
"
request????

Fuck.
This sounds fake as hell, might just be me though... :igmeou:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3978 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1, Varsoon wrote:THE FIRST HUNTER OF THE HEALING CHURCH ONCE RECRUITED YHARNAMITES TO SERVE AS HUNTERS.
Ok, so also forgive this meta as it's only relevant in so much as the game itself, and not to Mafia (probably), but the First Hunter of the Healing Church was Ludwig. I'm mildly curious if Klingoncelt is Ludwig since he started the game as the predetermined first Huntmaster. I'm not really sure if it would mean anything one way or another because Ludwig isn't a Great One, but he is a boss in The Old Hunters DLC as a malformed beast that the old blood has taken hold of. Again, this is only lore meta, and should be treated as such, and I could be completely off base with any assumption made what-so-ever.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3987 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Liger could potentially be in another hood as well in relation to what I know about him, putting him possibly in 4 hoods.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3988 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Ebwop...3 hoods. For some reason I thought he might be in the Hunter PT, but was thinking of Nahdia instead.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3990 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

My only concern would be whether the Impurity Rune is given out automatically to League members since it literally costs 0 Vermin (basically free), or if members still need to go through the motions of actually purchasing it since it's technically in the shop under purchasables.

I still want to know if House vigged one of the three people who died last night, and if so, why didn't he shoot me, a scum read, who both you and he jointly agreed I should eat a vigging yesterday.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3992 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I can't say for certain in regards to the Impurity Rune. Guess it's something I should have asked at the start of the game, it's just that I assumed it was automatically given since that's how it happens in game (player joins League and is given Impurity Rune).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3993 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I saw three flips on day start, forgot one was Zulfy's post lynch day start full flip.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4002 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 3997, House wrote:
In post 3990, Toogeloo wrote:I still want to know if House vigged one of the three people who died last night
Just how fucking stupid are you?
I have my moments.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4111 (isolation #108) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I feel like this isn't really a mafia game, and I'm just here for the ride at this point.

I'm not actually 1-Shot Slay Proof. I just said that to buy time to recruit members to the League. Pretty much everyone in the League will be dead come tomorrow anyways is my guess.

League Invitees were:
Nahdia (Night 1)
Liger (Night 2)
Shadow (Night 3)
Dwlee (Night 4)

I was going to invite Randomidget Night 4, but Nahdia told me not to because he was likely going to die during the Night Phase. She wouldn't say how she knew, just that she knew. She suggested I invite Dwlee since he was conftown, though she didn't say why he was conftown. All of this information was disclosed about 72 hours ago in the first few days of Night 4. I'm not privy to any info outside of the main thread and the League PT since I've never been in another PT or received any messages, except for one from Nahdia telling me about Liger's role.

I vented my frustration at this game in The League PT. This isn't a mafia game. This is a popularity contest, and we lynched based on activity, unless someone opted to do an avalanche of votes and lynch someone with less than Majority. For people like myself with almost no information to work with, the game has been frustratingly dull. During my vent, I informed Nahdia and Shadow that I was not actually 1-Shot Slay Proof, so since scum know, everyone should know.

I am not having any fun in this game at all, but I won't replace out because it would be extremely unfair to Varsoon. My League PT is such a joke, getting the Master's Iron Helm is next to impossible for anyone without a killing action.

I am proud that my early reads this game were on point (calling Random, Shadow, Fire/Liger, and Shinobi as my early main town reads and Nahdia and Bogre my early scum reads), but after that, this game took a massive dump for me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4113 (isolation #109) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 806, Toogeloo wrote:(Toogeloo, Randomidget, Fire Assassin, Rylai and Lina)
(Gee Willikers, Nahdia)
This was my first Reads List, and I think I was actually pretty on point for the most part. Go me.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4150 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Game may not be "bastard" but certainly feels that way. I certainly won't be labeling this as a mafia game though, that's for sure.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4151 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'd like to maybe put it to a vote that we declare scum the winner here. I really don't see the point in sitting through another long ass night just to be quick lynched again tomorrow.

I'll be striking this game from my Wiki regardless.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4482 (isolation #112) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I will mail you my left testicle to /pre-in for Final Fantasy Tactics.

Overall, the game wasn't bad, it was just boring for players who weren't in the know on a lot of the behind the scenes stuff. Like, for me, the only information I had to go on the entire game was in the game thread and my League PT, whereas a lot of scum hunting and game solving was happening in other threads. It became point that I had to basically just sheep because I had to assume the behind the scenes stuff was important and the players being leaders were knowing exactly what was right. My main regret was not inviting my town reads to the League PT first, starting with Randomidget. Everything else, I feel I had little to no impact on, so I can wash my hands of it and not worry about.

What I'm sad about is that I never got invited to another PT in the game. I only got two messages the entire game as well. Apparently I was largely forgettable.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4493 (isolation #113) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 4482, Toogeloo wrote:I will mail you my left testicle to /pre-in for Final Fantasy Tactics.
Seriously, what's your address Varsoon? And you better have a pre-in already setup for me :lol:
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4770 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:19 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm married, and been through several pregnancies with my wife. I know all about mood swings. The important thing to remember here is that mafia is an escape from real life and meant to be fun, and keep in mind that we don't know each other in real life (for the most part), so it's not worth getting bent out of shape over something designed to be a fun hobby. It's like having Road Rage for someone cutting you off while having a nice peaceful drive.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4771 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Also, can I just mention the irony that for someone with an Elsa avatar, you need to learn to let some things go :).
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4775 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Eat a pickle flavored Snickers, you'll be fine. Just try to meditate a bit, listen to some soothing music, then come back calm and collected. Any time you start to feel riled up, don't make a scene or excuse, just say "be back later," and go to a happy place. Don't beat yourself up, and try to keep your stress low.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”