Micro 981 | Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #936 (isolation #200) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Datisi »

i feel like either the solve is tgp+ari or this game is a loss but i will think about that after massclaim as my head is currently in other things
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #947 (isolation #201) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 803, Uncrowned wrote:Dostin imo still had a super scummy D1 and uhh... I'm kind of confused about why you'd obey an order to protect Datisi? Didn't you SR him hard?
uncrowned, what was this about?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #950 (isolation #202) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Datisi »

interesting.

my only issue with this whole thing is that the bugs n1 kill somewhat points to there being scum in the officers, since they were a claimed VT.

maybe i shouldn't worry about that too much considering, if you're telling the truth, scum knew all the PRs after day one flip. but again it brings up a question why didn't they try to win via killing the officers... if they knew dostin wasn't getting protected... even if he was exebait, why go for a claimed VT...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #951 (isolation #203) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Datisi »

well, i guess there's still an opportunity of the Doc counterclaiming you in some way. i shouldn't rush ahead.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #956 (isolation #204) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:18 am

Post by Datisi »

if you're telling the truth, the doctor is scum, there's no way around it. disobeying protecting the nightkill is way too big of a coincidence.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #957 (isolation #205) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Datisi »

and no town!motivation for disobeying a protect order since it's either +tonw if you save someone or neutral if you don't but ya know what i mean.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #960 (isolation #206) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm speaking from my own pov. it's no lie that you've been towny and that that night one kill doesn't make *too* much sense with you as scum.

but, maybe i'm a bit biased, because the last time i played this setup, town lost by the end of night two due to all three town officers dying - day one was the lieutenant execution, night one was the captain kill, night two was the commander.

you're scum, who can win via the secondary wincon by killing all the officers. there's a claimed bodyguard officer. you *know* he will not be protected. it won't even look bad on you if he dies because you weren't ordered to protect him. and you shoot at a claimed vanilla ensign?

like, did scum think he was still a viable execution then?

maybe i shouldn't be trying to break the game mechanically, that never ended well...

pedit: vanilla ensign, i assume?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #963 (isolation #207) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not assuming someone counterclaims you as captain. it's assuming you are a scum captain.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #965 (isolation #208) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 962, Uncrowned wrote:but if i wanted to go for the officer win con if i wasn't captain I would've just killed him N1? the officer win con is irrelevant now
that's what i'm saying. scum didn't try to go for the officer wincon. *why didn't they?* either it was a wifom shot, scum wasn't paying attention, or there is scum in the ranks.

however, i don't think i'm willing to outright bet the game on it being the third case. wifom kills happen sometimes i guess. i dunno.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #968 (isolation #209) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Datisi »

i think i was trying to express myself in some weird hypotheticals idk i didn't sleep a lot last night

if you're scum, you're sure taking the piss right now, eh?

my head aches

tgp, who is of the scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #970 (isolation #210) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

uncrowned, why didn't you entertain the idea of the commander being scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #973 (isolation #211) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, the commander being scum doesn't change the fact that the doc literally refused to heal the person that ended up dead this morning...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #976 (isolation #212) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 974, Uncrowned wrote:we could've caught someone slipping
you couldn't have, the commander is town. hi.

unfortunately, i actually buy that reaction as being genuine, so now i have to choose between trusting my emotional read of captain!towncrowned thinking he fucked up with mech and my mechanical read of the night one kill being indicative of a scum officer.

i thought you figured out me being the commander and were trying to make me think that bugs is definitely just a wifom kill and wasn't indicative of a scum!officer, but. hm.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #977 (isolation #213) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm gonna hate myself if you're scum although i think in that world this game is far beyond repair.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #980 (isolation #214) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 979, Uncrowned wrote:you being commander obviously makes me think the inverse but as I said it just makes no sense from the perspective of scum having the doc and knowing dostin couldn't of been protected. the risk of dostin confirming a town for the captain who you'd know is town is too much of a risk
can you run this part by me again? i swear my reading comprehension is usually better than this but only 2 hours of sleep is not enough for my small brain
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #982 (isolation #215) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Datisi »

err, my thought about there being scum in the officership was due to dosting not dying night one (since by now it's too late) but i feel like at this point i'm just confusing myself and will just peace out for a little while because thinking is difficult atm
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #984 (isolation #216) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

hmm, imagine if the other two players showed up in lylo...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #986 (isolation #217) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

my tinfoil is that scum figured out you were the captain, you were directly attacked, and they disobeyed healing dostin *just in case* he was ordered to protect you but ehh, it's impossible to say anything with certainty anyway

i need to check something
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #987 (isolation #218) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

viewtopic.php?p=12248820#p12248820

from there ^^ for the next 4-5 pages, 5p lylo both tgp and i played in, where tgp was town. the lylo lasted less than 4 hours, and tgp was (falslely) cleared (don't ask), so they weren't in danger of getting executed and they didn't have a need to try to appear appear town, yet they were still participating, trying to solve, questioning others, etc? while town!tgp here, knowing that they're the most suspicious person and next in the firing line, makes one post with a claim and dips out the game?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #990 (isolation #219) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

you wouldn't be doing this to me as scum right

like surely the game is on lock for you you wouldn't have to make me feel more paranoia right

is tgp/username possible?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #993 (isolation #220) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 987, Datisi wrote:viewtopic.php?p=12248820#p12248820

from there ^^ for the next 4-5 pages, 5p lylo both tgp and i played in, where tgp was town. the lylo lasted less than 4 hours, and tgp was (falslely) cleared (don't ask), so they weren't in danger of getting executed and they didn't have a need to try to appear appear town, yet they were still participating, trying to solve, questioning others, etc? while town!tgp here, knowing that they're the most suspicious person and next in the firing line, makes one post with a claim and dips out the game?
so i just took a look through tgp's posting history and they've been posting in other games a decent amount since posting and here and frankly as soon as ari finally gets his ass here and claims i'm probably just gonna vote tgp because this is unacceptable.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #994 (isolation #221) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 992, Uncrowned wrote:out of curiosity

if a bodyguard successfully defended someone but was healed by the doctor, would they still be alive?
my best guess is yes, but we might as well
@georgebailey
about it.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #997 (isolation #222) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Datisi »

afaik their only scumgame back is the boardgames mini normal, where they posted 13 times during a 20-page day one then died on n1

i didn't actually read their posts there because i kinda don't feel like it right now but eh

pedit: oh cool the doc is scum. lovely.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #998 (isolation #223) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe at some point i will actually read those 13 posts that they made there and also look at their d1 posting in 2169 but i do not feel like doing that right now i'll be back later

i'm thinking if the mech knowledge of "doc is scum" lets us conftown uncrowned but don't think it does, but whatever i don't think i'm ever voting him at this point :?:

ari, who is scum?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1005 (isolation #224) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Datisi »

tgp, is that all you want to say?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1012 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1008, Uncrowned wrote:oh this might have actually been what happened
i was thinking about the fact you ordered scum to protect you on night one, and kinda wondered if scum thought you were the captain from that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1013 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Datisi »

ok i'm again looking at tgp's recent posting history on the site and surely, *surely* town doesn't just lay down and fucking die? in lylo? without even trying???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1017 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Datisi »

:eyes:

i mean if it was uncrowned/username we were never winning this anyway so i guess

also i'm around for a bit if someone wants to do the "look we're posting at the same time without quickhammering" thing
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1019 (isolation #228) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Datisi »

you ready?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1021 (isolation #229) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Datisi »

some dumb part of me was like "wouldn't it be fun to actually vote ari here and then unvote to troll" but knowing me it'd be tgp/user and he'd snipe the hammer and i would look very stupid so i am not going to do that

gonna wait for the cap'n now k bye
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1024 (isolation #230) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

beep
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1039 (isolation #231) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: tgp

well you've made this really easy now, though you knew i was gonna vote you anyway right
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1040 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

was username the first person to start tinfoiling ari/dats? if so i *think* that would make him town here

since both ari and i will be confscum from tgp's point of view, they can now push me today, *while* not getting shit on for that tomorrrow if ari hangs because "they were both confscum from my pov!!"
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1041 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 790, Aristophanes wrote:Looking forward to a case, TGP!

I think your hammer was very scummy but that doesn't make you outright scum. I'm holding my vote for the moment, but I'd like to see what you've got for us
In post 848, Aristophanes wrote:TGP scum based on that hammer. I think they are by far the best Elim for today and we should be hitting scum there.
In post 913, Aristophanes wrote:Datisi I townread, no comment on myself, TGP and Ico scumteam seems likely.

VOTE: Icomeum
> "tgp scum based on that hammer"
> lolhammered ico

ok

i'm down to just lock this team in
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1044 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

my last two functioning brain cells are currently working through tgp/username but the answer is most likely yes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1045 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by Datisi »

if there is anything you want to talk about that you think would help you sort me i'm around
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1048 (isolation #236) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

/shrug

i feel like i could write why me/ari interactions aren't s/s but i'm obviously a bit biased there

and i mean. i don't think i can truthfully say "scum!me wouldn't implicate himself like that!" because i as scum *do* sometimes do things that implicate me just so i can later cry wifom of "scumtisi wouldn't do that!!", and having an *extra* angle to push an officer on wouldn't be too bad

but like
(1) scum!me would at least somewhat assume you're the captain due to having been ordered to protect you
(2) scum!me wouldn't kill bugs because bugs was getting around to me being town, and even if i'm scum-commander (meaning the secondary wincon is in the trash) dostin is still a superior shot because power role and he suspected me hard (and his death wouldn't be able to be traced back to me because hurr durr pr hit!)
(3) the benefit of killing bugs (i.e. being able to make the scum-officers argument) is like, not worth it if i'm gonna only be using that argument to push a more scumread officer (for whom i probably wouldn't even need that point)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1049 (isolation #237) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1047, Uncrowned wrote:its pretty far fetched but I do think there's a world where you think inactive tgp/ari are captain and they're scummy enough to get elimmed and you see this as the icing on the top to get em yeeted
like, i get it, but after tgp did that hammer, do you really think i would need an argument such as "there's scum in the officer pool!" (which i wouldn't even be able to use without outing myself as commander and then potentially being locked in an exe the next day) when "tgp did a shithammer!" is a much more convincing argument anyway :?:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1052 (isolation #238) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Datisi »

do you want me to vote ari?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1056 (isolation #239) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Datisi »

did we just lose?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1062 (isolation #240) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:30 am

Post by Datisi »

i think he's trolling...?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1065 (isolation #241) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Datisi »

i kiiiiinda doubt town!ari just randomly appears 10 minutes after hammer after lurking the whole lylo out?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1068 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Datisi »

guys this is an open setup there are no vengefuls just like scumclaim or something :(
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1076 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Datisi »

jeez.

so, i was completely utterly wrong on my ~gamestate read~, because it turns out, this town just really *really* wanted to self implode on day one. fun stuff. glad i at least got uncrowned right in lylo. :facepalm:

sorry, ico. reading your posts in the dead pt hurts. i guess it's destiny every CoC is a disaster for us, huh.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1081 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Datisi »

whoops i forgot to redact that
In post 1078, Noraa wrote:You were being a scumbutt
as someone who is more often than not a UTR when i roll town, i respectfully disagree and assert you are just bad at reading me :P
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”