Micro 981 | Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Uncrowned »

...I'm going to shut up now
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 974, Uncrowned wrote:we could've caught someone slipping
you couldn't have, the commander is town. hi.

unfortunately, i actually buy that reaction as being genuine, so now i have to choose between trusting my emotional read of captain!towncrowned thinking he fucked up with mech and my mechanical read of the night one kill being indicative of a scum officer.

i thought you figured out me being the commander and were trying to make me think that bugs is definitely just a wifom kill and wasn't indicative of a scum!officer, but. hm.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm gonna hate myself if you're scum although i think in that world this game is far beyond repair.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Uncrowned »

oh hi

yeah uhh I thought you were ensign af trying to bait NKs tbh hence why I put dostin on you N1

I had slim paranoia of you that I wanted to put to rest and was hoping you'd get confirmed and dostin would die due to claimed pr + officer which was true due to no cc
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Uncrowned »

I mean likewise?

you being commander obviously makes me think the inverse but as I said it just makes no sense from the perspective of scum having the doc and knowing dostin couldn't of been protected. the risk of dostin confirming a town for the captain who you'd know is town is too much of a risk plus I think scum you sees bugs as a pushable miselim

you've played it well if you are scum and I tip my hat to you (which I guess is actually kind of an insult to you because I am uncrowned and therefore do not wear hats but yeah)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 979, Uncrowned wrote:you being commander obviously makes me think the inverse but as I said it just makes no sense from the perspective of scum having the doc and knowing dostin couldn't of been protected. the risk of dostin confirming a town for the captain who you'd know is town is too much of a risk
can you run this part by me again? i swear my reading comprehension is usually better than this but only 2 hours of sleep is not enough for my small brain
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Uncrowned »

So I meant that you being commander brings up the whole "oh there's a decent chance of scum officer" but I'm disregarding it because scum has to have control of the doctor and that would mean that they go for dostin regardless because they know he's not gonna be healed and I think you'd recognise that

couple that with the fact that I think you'd view bugs as someone you could push a miselim on and I find It more likely that you're just town here
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Datisi »

err, my thought about there being scum in the officership was due to dosting not dying night one (since by now it's too late) but i feel like at this point i'm just confusing myself and will just peace out for a little while because thinking is difficult atm
~M
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:00 am

Post by iamausername »

alright, i have no counterclaims to offer. just a vanilla ensign.

so, we don't know if dostin was targeted directly or if he was killed in the line of duty, as it were, but i guess it doesn't make a difference? if Uncrowned is town, then dostin might have died protecting him, or he might not, but either way, it would confirm nothing beyond Uncrowned being town. if Uncrowned is scum, then we can't say anything for sure about dostin's action last night.
In post 960, Datisi wrote: you're scum, who can win via the secondary wincon by killing all the officers. there's a claimed bodyguard officer. you *know* he will not be protected. it won't even look bad on you if he dies because you weren't ordered to protect him. and you shoot at a claimed vanilla ensign?

like, did scum think he was still a viable execution then?
so, i'm thinking about this question, and then i'm thinking about this one:
In post 938, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 486, GeorgeBailey wrote:dostin(4) ~ iamausername(7), bugspray(69), Uncrowned(74), Datisi(97)
This is the only vote count that's *really* catching my eye at the moment.

What are the chances that this whole wagon was town-driven, do you think?
and yeah, i think scum probably did think dostin was a viable execution after D1. i still don't know why they went for bugspray of all people, but this makes a lot of sense for why dostin didn't die at least.

idk, i will do due diligence and reread to see if there's anything we might have missed, but especially after the claims, i really think this is exactly as straightforward as it seems to be. i can't see any possible way that Uncrowned claims like this as scum. and then, wasn't Datisi the one who first brought up the idea that bugspray kill implies scum in the officers? why would he do that if it implicates him?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Datisi »

hmm, imagine if the other two players showed up in lylo...
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I assume Dostin died from a direct attack as the doctor disobeyed my command to heal him.

I ordered Dostin to defend me, but my guess is scum were worried he'd get ordered onto a townie and inadvertently clear them. Though they could've just gambled on Dostin being ordered on them instead and getting themselves "cleared"

I think this further solidifies Ari/TGP who don't even seem to like... care about this ELo at all?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

my tinfoil is that scum figured out you were the captain, you were directly attacked, and they disobeyed healing dostin *just in case* he was ordered to protect you but ehh, it's impossible to say anything with certainty anyway

i need to check something
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

viewtopic.php?p=12248820#p12248820

from there ^^ for the next 4-5 pages, 5p lylo both tgp and i played in, where tgp was town. the lylo lasted less than 4 hours, and tgp was (falslely) cleared (don't ask), so they weren't in danger of getting executed and they didn't have a need to try to appear appear town, yet they were still participating, trying to solve, questioning others, etc? while town!tgp here, knowing that they're the most suspicious person and next in the firing line, makes one post with a claim and dips out the game?
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I have a theory that kinda scares me and its that only one of tgp/ari and scum and that they're trying to antispew atm in the event that we get them

Like I dont want to psyche myself out and be feel like a dummy by doing the whole "its too easy" thing but ughhh
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

the only thing making me real nervous of user is the votes. they've been on

-Dostin when he was the wagon (almost elimmed)
-kookie when they were the wagon (elimmed)
-ico when they were the wagon (elimmed)

the cases on these slots have been fine and user has posted well but it just seems too perfect. too coincidental. the absolute lack of sus on other slots outside of the ones that are always being pressured.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by Datisi »

you wouldn't be doing this to me as scum right

like surely the game is on lock for you you wouldn't have to make me feel more paranoia right

is tgp/username possible?
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

i'm legit asking you the same thing

like if you're scum here i'm scarred forever and i'll never trust you again

i think tgp/user is possible

there's been such a lack of interaction between these remaining few slots it's so hard to figure out what the solve is i feel like we're shooting in the dark
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

out of curiosity

if a bodyguard successfully defended someone but was healed by the doctor, would they still be alive?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 987, Datisi wrote:viewtopic.php?p=12248820#p12248820

from there ^^ for the next 4-5 pages, 5p lylo both tgp and i played in, where tgp was town. the lylo lasted less than 4 hours, and tgp was (falslely) cleared (don't ask), so they weren't in danger of getting executed and they didn't have a need to try to appear appear town, yet they were still participating, trying to solve, questioning others, etc? while town!tgp here, knowing that they're the most suspicious person and next in the firing line, makes one post with a claim and dips out the game?
so i just took a look through tgp's posting history and they've been posting in other games a decent amount since posting and here and frankly as soon as ari finally gets his ass here and claims i'm probably just gonna vote tgp because this is unacceptable.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 992, Uncrowned wrote:out of curiosity

if a bodyguard successfully defended someone but was healed by the doctor, would they still be alive?
my best guess is yes, but we might as well
@georgebailey
about it.
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Uncrowned »

do you have scum!TGP meta? is it known that they aren't solvey/don't like playing the alignment?
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Heyyo sorry, I just didn't check my games yesterday.

Vanilla Ensign here.
I feel like Harry Kim XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:48 am

Post by Datisi »

afaik their only scumgame back is the boardgames mini normal, where they posted 13 times during a 20-page day one then died on n1

i didn't actually read their posts there because i kinda don't feel like it right now but eh

pedit: oh cool the doc is scum. lovely.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Datisi »

maybe at some point i will actually read those 13 posts that they made there and also look at their d1 posting in 2169 but i do not feel like doing that right now i'll be back later

i'm thinking if the mech knowledge of "doc is scum" lets us conftown uncrowned but don't think it does, but whatever i don't think i'm ever voting him at this point :?:

ari, who is scum?
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Uncrowned »

i skimmed the game earlier to look for crumbs but don't believe anyone did ):

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”