Micro 981 | Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Aristophanes »

More like Timing Chain of Command amirite? XD
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 5, Datisi wrote:VOTE: aristophanes
Datisi!!!

It's because I'm first name on the VC and you're jelly innit ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 17, dostin wrote:I thought the first couple votes on this site are supposed to be random to kick off the discussion. Doesn't choosing from a list ruin the whole point?
Nah, it's just as random a reason as any. Plus, it's not a confirmed reason, I'm merely speculating and joking about it :P
Datisi wrote:hot take????? dostin is aligned with the town. :]
[dostisi] :?:
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 24, Datisi wrote:
In post 19, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 17, dostin wrote:I thought the first couple votes on this site are supposed to be random to kick off the discussion. Doesn't choosing from a list ruin the whole point?
Nah, it's just as random a reason as any. Plus, it's not a confirmed reason, I'm merely speculating and joking about it :P
Datisi wrote:hot take????? dostin is aligned with the town. :]
[dostisi] :?:
aristophanes.

do you actually care about why i voted you? are you trying to find out my alignment from it? or are you just fluffposting to increase your postcount, you lying scumfuck?
XD

I started out responding to a joke post with a joke response, but humoured dostin once they started taking it seriously.

I think it's solidly NAI ftr. And yes, I'm in a fluffy mood.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 31, kookiemonster wrote:I joined for Ari
<3 <3

I joined for the Toyota Camry and the fact that George Bailey is a god among scummers XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 58, Datisi wrote:
In post 19, Aristophanes wrote:[dostisi] :?:
how serious was this 0-10
So very obviously serious, duhhhh
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I'm going to cordially request that we stop this conversation now.

Please respect people's pronouns.

Thanks.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:36 am

Post by Aristophanes »

V/la until Tuesday

I'll be around a little bit but I've gotta get some work done for school before I fail out again
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #399 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Alright, back atit!

This game's been going at a reasonable pace, thanks everyone! I'll get caught up in a bit! =D
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #480 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 479, Uncrowned wrote:Hey Ari. How is your catchup going?
In all honesty I got distracted and have not done that.

I think I'm more likely to Iso the two lead wagons and jump in. But that won't be tn.
I know we're on a deadline but *shrugs*
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #482 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 481, Uncrowned wrote:All good, take your time. I'll try to stop clogging the thread now lmao
Thanks! You and dostin have only filled 2 pages with stuff it looks like, unless this is a trend :P

I think conversation should happen regardless of me catching up, so please, have at it!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #628 (isolation #11) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 627, bugspray wrote:ariiiiiii i know it hasnt been evern 24h but feels like forever
I know I'm sorry.

I'm in class for the next few hours but this is my focus for the night after that, at least for an hour or two to get my bearings straight.

I see a VC with Kookie and dostin as dueling wagons now. I believe Datisi was the other large wagon. I'll aim to Iso all 3 and give some thoughts since evidently nothing is set yet and my input may actually matter :O :P
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #631 (isolation #12) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 630, Datisi wrote:
In post 628, Aristophanes wrote:I see a VC with Kookie and dostin as dueling wagons now. I believe Datisi was the other large wagon. I'll aim to Iso all 3 and give some thoughts since evidently nothing is set yet and my input may actually matter :O
dostin is currently on zero votes, and the VC was last page :facepalm:

kookie and i are currently dueling, and since you'll maybe be one of those to make that choice, i urge you to *start* reading. i've been getting shitpushed since like page 3 or something.
Lol I'm an idiot XD

I just got done with 5 straight hours of classes and have to eat something. Just an fyi on timelines here :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #633 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

First off, let's look at Datisi, since they are ever eager to hear from me :P

I really liked their RVS posting. The follow-ups were good as early as the end of page 1, which I find pretty uncommon for scum to be able to fake. The towncase on dostin in is good as it could have been a chance for scum to double down on them. I'm not sure where the votes were at the time, but writing him in as town when it could have easily been spun either way is a towny mindset imo. I kind of agree with as well. It's an easy call out that looks disingenuous. Not a good look for Kookie tbh. In fact, their interaction...or rather, reactions to kookiemonster are all super genuine and I really don't see them coming from scum Datisi.
In post 161, Datisi wrote:kookie > bugs > dostin >>>>> ari > ico > username >>> uncrowned > tgp

current murder list ^^
I laughed at it being called a "murder list" and in all honesty I don't think scum would call it that. Scum are usually too worried about looking scummy, too self conscious, to call it a "murder list". There are exceptions of course, like RadiantCowbells, but this holds true for the majority of players and I'd put Datisi into that grouping.

looks really decent but I'm not pulling the trigger on anything until I read kookiemonster's side of the story.

I've been staring at screens for like 12 hours now...I'm skimming the rest of this Iso.

Some good posts about bugspray. If the solve is Bugs/Kookie I'll literally scummy nom you XD
In post 382, Datisi wrote:shotgun reads:

notes:
- ari is depicted as True Null, however due to a ~gamestate read~ that i will pull out of my ass, i think he is probably town, along with ico and username
-> ari/ico/user weren't posting, there was still a decent amount of activity, however a lot of it was fights and scumreads, and the game easily went 12+ hours with no posts. makes me think it's more likely there's 2 scum in the "active" players that is stirring up shit, and happy to not post if they don't have to.
- i know i said uncrowned/dostin are giving s/t vibes but like idk how much i believe that atm. will revisit at some point.
- ico is probably town but i'll allow a hefty dose of paranoia for now. don't @ me.
Being "True Neutral" made me smile for absolutely no reason <3

I'm here and read most of pgs 21-22 because of claim things (I also have no CC) and I really dislike Ico's reaction to it and their shading of me for my activity. It's so easy to shade me for that. But I was V/la for most of this phase and I've been busy. Like hot damn. And the push back on a dostin unvote when they're claimed a PR and all PRs are in town's control regardless of their individual alignment is crazy lol
If the BG is set to target the scum kill and declines it, the Captain will obviously out them. Being the BG especially makes them unlikely to live to lategame and gives us a conftown in the same way because the Captain will know where they were set to protect and can out themselves and that player, making 2 conftown that phase. Literally eliminating them is the most scum-motivated move I could see here. I haven't Iso'd Ico but I would vote them at this point if it weren't end of day. If I turn up dead tomorrow, please eliminate Ico for this shit!
In post 550, Datisi wrote:alternatively, i'm getting a feeling the dragon might be aligned with the mafia. and i really really do not like it.
Ohey, we agree lol
See, this is good shit!

Yeah okay so Datisi town
dostin PR on a time limit so who cares even
Ico scum
Kookie leanscum

That was a productive Iso! =D
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #634 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

is not a good start for Kookie. "I'm not engaging with you because you might make me look bad"!?!? That's some suspicious shit right there.

Bugs/Datisi is a weird suggested callout and I really don't think I see that from what I've read here.

I'll be honest in that I skimmed this really hard because the screen is hurting my eyes now. I don't think I scumread Johnny's portion of the hydra's posts, but noraa doesn't do much for me in that respect.

I'm not going to vote it yet either (I mean, I'd prefer Ico tbh) but I'll do this by deadline.

For now, I might be around on mobile but probably going to sleep tbh.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #659 (isolation #15) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I just checked the setup and you're right, Captain can be any alignment.

This chances things somewhat wrt dostin, but I think we deal with them down the line if they wind up surviving.

As for Ico, maybe their call out of my activity was town, I'll revisit that D2. I see what you're saying in that they aren't being opportunistic with it and could have probably made a switch to limming me in my absence but didn't (then again, if this
is
tvt and they
are
scum then I guess it wouldn't matter which wagon goes through here. But again, that's merely conjecture and has no basis.

As for the point someone said that I townread Datisi too easily? That's a weird thing to think. I spent a decent amount of time Isoing them with the explicit goal of gaining a read, followed multiple links into the thread from their Iso to read pockets of interaction, and came to a conclusion on a few spots because of it. I really don't understand what you mean here.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #694 (isolation #16) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I have a few points to say but I don't think that claim was scummy. I'll holster my intent for sure for now. I mean, they could still be a scum pr based on the setup, but I'll have to revisit that.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #790 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Looking forward to a case, TGP!

I think your hammer was very scummy but that doesn't make you outright scum. I'm holding my vote for the moment, but I'd like to see what you've got for us
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #826 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 823, dostin wrote:
In post 803, Uncrowned wrote:Ari hasn't seemed very solvey at all but that's probably a byproduct of inactivity, and I'm not that confident in my scumhunting to distinguish between scum inactivity and town activity.

Dostin imo still had a super scummy D1 and uhh... I'm kind of confused about why you'd obey an order to protect Datisi? Didn't you SR him hard?
If I didn't obey the order and then I died then nobody would know who I targeted because I didn't say anything before the Day ended or hide any hints in my posts. I did think it is a weird choice.
...that's not how this works from what I can tell. The captain would still know?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #827 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 825, Uncrowned wrote:Well if you read my post, I said you're a possible team because I dont think there's many other players who fit the bill for the Bugspray kill. The fact that Ari has said little is a big part of that as I feel like there's a chance they aren't very in tune with the game state atm.

And no, not really. If I wanted you out that bad I would've kept pushing yesterday. I feel like at this point you're probably self-resolving and there's not much of a need to push on you. TGP has been more scummy than you and I'm pretty sure based on their interaction with your wagon that you two can't be a team together.
I'm quiet but I'm around. I need to reread this dayphase so far because I've done so in spurts and remember little of what was said by whom.

I do agree that bugspray was a weird kill choice but I don't know what that means for us.

Also I dislike that dostin keeps like, doubling back on not knowing how their own role works?? I just don't understand why, unless they're scum trying to towntell and failing.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #830 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 829, dostin wrote:
In post 826, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 823, dostin wrote:
In post 803, Uncrowned wrote:Ari hasn't seemed very solvey at all but that's probably a byproduct of inactivity, and I'm not that confident in my scumhunting to distinguish between scum inactivity and town activity.

Dostin imo still had a super scummy D1 and uhh... I'm kind of confused about why you'd obey an order to protect Datisi? Didn't you SR him hard?
If I didn't obey the order and then I died then nobody would know who I targeted because I didn't say anything before the Day ended or hide any hints in my posts. I did think it is a weird choice.
...that's not how this works from what I can tell. The captain would still know?
If I disobeyed the Captain knows I disobeyed but they don't learn who we decide to target in stead.
I assumed if a PR disobeyed they forfeited their action that night
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #835 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 831, dostin wrote:
In post 827, Aristophanes wrote:Also I dislike that dostin keeps like, doubling back on not knowing how their own role works?? I just don't understand why, unless they're scum trying to towntell and failing.
When did I ever do that? I know exactly how my role works, you were the one who was just confused about it. When was I ever saying I was confused about how my role works? Are you reading closely?
Literally rightnow you are showing you don't know how your role works as I have to assume both Datisi and I would not misread something like that.

You've shown time and time again that you have no clue how this setup works.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #837 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 833, Datisi wrote:ari/dostin, can you two talk reads?
Sure, have you got questions for me or nah?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #848 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 838, Datisi wrote:
In post 837, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 833, Datisi wrote:ari/dostin, can you two talk reads?
Sure, have you got questions for me or nah?
who are your townreads, who are your scumreads, and why? :upside_down_emoji:
XD
Okay I should have expected that tbh.

dostin gets to be town for now. I was thinking about the lack of game-mechanics knowledge in the last few posts and really I don't think scum would allow a scummate to be this uneducated about their role and how it works. Plus, the nature of the role means we may find out sooner than later and I'm willing to let that go.

TGP scum based on that hammer. I think they are by far the best Elim for today and we should be hitting scum there.

Datisi town. I mean, I made this case yesterday and I don't see Datisi killing Bugs, plus posting today has been good.

Icon could go either way and Imma have to read that better to give a proper answer here.

I forget that Username and Uncrowned exist most of the time? I suppose that's 2 nulls but I should probably give them a deepdive too and get an actual answer here.

Hooooooly ninja's
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #853 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 840, dostin wrote:
In post 835, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 831, dostin wrote:
In post 827, Aristophanes wrote:Also I dislike that dostin keeps like, doubling back on not knowing how their own role works?? I just don't understand why, unless they're scum trying to towntell and failing.
When did I ever do that? I know exactly how my role works, you were the one who was just confused about it. When was I ever saying I was confused about how my role works? Are you reading closely?
Literally rightnow you are showing you don't know how your role works as I have to assume both Datisi and I would not misread something like that.

You've shown time and time again that you have no clue how this setup works.
What you said happened in that first post to me still didn't ever happen even though I was wrong about what happens when you disobey an order. When did I double back on anything? And what is so hard to understand about someone being wrong about something? Why is the only explanation you can think of is that I am pretending to not understand how things work which doesn't even make any sense because how would that even mean I am town? Anybody can make mistakes and be wrong, but the fact that you didn't even consider that a possibility and said right away that all you can think of is that I am scum just pretending to not know things looks like you are just trying to make me look stupid. Maybe because Uncrowned just said one of us probably killed bugspray because we don't know what's going on apparently so you have to make me look worse than you.
See the post I just made.

I think I meant doubling down, not doubling back, but whatever. I can quote the instances you were wrong about your role and game mech but it's probably not worth it anyway. I'm dropping that.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #855 (isolation #25) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 851, Uncrowned wrote:this is kind of concerning ngl
Hi!

Can you give words as to why it is concerning?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #857 (isolation #26) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 854, dostin wrote:
In post 848, Aristophanes wrote:Plus, the nature of the role means we may find out sooner than later and I'm willing to let that go.
Why would I ever let my own role kill me if I am scum?
You're misunderstanding, probably because that's badly written on my part.

I think if you are town the chances of you dying in a protection are pretty high, and that can town confirm the captain and the one you protected if it happens.

If you're scum, I'm hoping you show that with play or with associatives once your partner flips.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #861 (isolation #27) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 856, Uncrowned wrote:So much uncertainty and null-reading and the fact that two (this part is bised) two at least somewhat townie presences are people you've "forgotten" are in the game is like... uhh what?

like I dont get how you're so certain on TGP but your reads on everyone else outside of Datisi seems wishy washy? like it could change at any moment?
Maybe I should have done a ranking.= or something. But yes, I mostly have forgotten about you and username. I think this is my first direct interaction with either of you this game. The others are far higher in interactions with my and thus I have reads there.

Ico is on the scummier side of things, dostin is leaning towards the townier side of things.

That's reads on 5/7 people with 2 that I'd forgotten about and 1 that I feel the need to dive into before committing to a scumread because I mean, I want to make an informed read there? I think that's a fairly reasonable number of reads in either direction, and I'd rather not force reads to placate you.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #865 (isolation #28) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 862, dostin wrote:
In post 857, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 854, dostin wrote:
In post 848, Aristophanes wrote:Plus, the nature of the role means we may find out sooner than later and I'm willing to let that go.
Why would I ever let my own role kill me if I am scum?
You're misunderstanding, probably because that's badly written on my part.

I think if you are town the chances of you dying in a protection are pretty high, and that can town confirm the captain and the one you protected if it happens.

If you're scum, I'm hoping you show that with play or with associatives once your partner flips.
Why did you bring it up as a reason to not suspect me in the first place if all it has to do with is if I am town I will probably die?
I think you're town via reactions to, and after some though pertaining to, your mechanical knowledge this game.

I think if you are town, you are likely to eat an NK whether intentionally or not.

I'm unsure whet the hold-up is here? I'm trying to be straight forward with my answers, yet seem to be inciting confusion.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #873 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 869, Iconeum wrote:Have fallen sick
Limited access

Give me a couple days
Feel better Ico <3
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #908 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oops! I thought I'd been more active here.

I have this game slated for later today, sorry about my absence.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #912 (isolation #31) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Hokay so I'm here and whatnot. What are we doin' :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #913 (isolation #32) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'd like to scumread Username for their post quantity, but I don't think they can fake the quality of posts here. Each one seems pretty rounded and I don't see an agenda being pushed.

Hey Username, you'd do well in Geriatric setups! I'll ping you next time I run one :)

Hmm...Uncrowned looks towny too, but for entirely opposite reasons.
They're constantly active, prod everyone, and question the right things.
They should be town imo.

Ico....well I could see this being scum.
They overreact to reads against them as if Scum caught for the wrong reasons, especially in their interactions with Datisi. I also feel like since they weren't having luck pushing Bugs, they could easily have taken them out at night so they could focus on Datisi as today's ML and voting me just seems like an easy push as well.

I really like this post from uncrowned
In post 891, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 795, Iconeum wrote:oh right ari

Datisi + Ari?
so is this still your solve?

TGP: Ico/Ari
Ico: Datisi/Ari
Datisi: Ico/TGP
Ari: TGP/Ico?

I think this dynamic is interesting enough to where I could say with reasonable confidence that both scum are within this pool of {TGP, Ico, Datisi, Ari}

The fact none of Ico/TGP/Datisi who were on the Dostin wagon (I believe? I need to recheck this) haven't followed up on him at all since the wagon melted down also gives me the sense that there's scum between them who weren't actually interested in solving his slot.

Based on this I think Dostin is town which makes me sad I wasted pages tunneling him, but oh well it looks like it served a purpose. The only thing still making me hesitate on calling Dostin town is the fact that he was a counterwagon to town, but I was the one who drove it which sort of alleviates some of that paranoia at least.

If User is scum then gg I guess we'll cross that bridge if we get to it, but I'm confident in that slot being town.
They have a good reasoning behind their PoE and I'm down to play within it.

Datisi I townread, no comment on myself, TGP and Ico scumteam seems likely.

VOTE: Icomeum

They're making weird measurements for towniness that don't mean anything, like
In post 800, Iconeum wrote:
In post 784, iamausername wrote:i just haven't felt any sense that he is remotely trying to solve this game.
wanna do an ISO comparison and find out who did more solving between the 2 of us on D1?
Support a likely scumbuddy while shading likely town
In post 799, Iconeum wrote:I also think TGP makes valid points wrt to datisi
And make an outlandish Ari/Datisi solve. I mean, I guess that makes sense with thw proposed PoE. You don't want to throw a scumbuddy in there when ou're both in that tiny amount of players. If I were scumbuddies with Datisi, I'd probably shift focus away from them too.

Ico, why the vote on me?
Is inactivity it or is there other tells? Because my activity should be NAI in this instance. I was busy not failing my classes.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #920 (isolation #33) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Welp!

I was reading in Iso :facepalm:

I still think this is probably scum but I didn't intent on ending the day just yet!

Anything to ask before lock?
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #996 (isolation #34) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Heyyo sorry, I just didn't check my games yesterday.

Vanilla Ensign here.
I feel like Harry Kim XD
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1000 (isolation #35) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 998, Datisi wrote:ari, who is scum?
TGP and an Officer role would make most sense, but I don't really scumread either of you.

It could be uncrowned but they seemed legit frustrated today. You are a decent read still I think. TGP is scum, easy. Username I guess is the last partner possibility.

So I guess my scumpool is
TGP, {Username, Uncrowned}

I really don't see Datisi here.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1001 (isolation #36) » Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Aristophanes »

I have this annoying niggling in the back of my head that's telling me Uncrowned and the supposed Doc are scum together and that they decided to have their Doc claim VT to throw everyone off onto a witch hunt while looking towny and proactive...
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1060 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Aristophanes »

VOTE: uncrowned

I'm sticking with my tinfoil hat. Scum Captain.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1063 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Oh, need coffee... XD

See y'all D4!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1067 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:35 am

Post by Aristophanes »

TGP still probscum for the hammer, I townread datisi and the 1v1 makes it obvious tbh
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1069 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Gotta go to work now, I'll check the flip in a few hours
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1091 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1088, Uncrowned wrote:Well, this was rough.

I had a feeling Ari was more likely to be scum than TGP but I won't pretend I would've got User right in 3 player Elo anyway lol

D1 definitely had some unfortunate conflicts that really let scum coast early. My tunnel was also bad.

Well played to User and Ari!
Thanks Uncrowned! You played a good game tbh, I was worried about you A LOT!
In post 1089, Uncrowned wrote:In hindsight, the Ico hammer was something I should've put more stock in. Ari hammering it that soon was pretty telling and User had a habit of switching to every leading town wagon that had happened this game, but his posting was quite good imo and threw me into his pocket for sure. Definitely think I've learned a couple things from this one.
Yeah, it was a tough choice to make but I did the best I cou;d in my posting around that to try and hold on another day while also shading TGP for the same behaviour, which I was called out for eventually XD

It was a tough line to walk!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1093 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1092, Uncrowned wrote:Were you actually unaware that your vote on Ico was hammer or did you just play it off that way?
I 100% knew it was hammer and you'll see that in the (very short) scum pt once released :)
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1097 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Yeah, I loved Kookie but I was terrified of them reading me and pushing correctly on me. I would not have wanted to kill them but they probably would have killed me eventually.
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1098 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1094, Uncrowned wrote:you

are

EVIL
:good:
In post 1095, Uncrowned wrote:I will never believe your cute innocent act again
:evil:

XD

Thanks! I try to subvert expectations and I'm really really glad I pulled that off! I have an extremely weak scumgame record so this is legitimately one of the few I can look back on and say "yeah, I think I played that well!" :)

So thank you for helping to accommodate that!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1099 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Subject: Micro 981 | Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition | Datisi PT
Datisi wrote:me, when playing mafia: god fuckin dammit i'm overgamed i hate this fuckin game i hate being town and i hate being scum why the fuck do i play this bullshit game

me, 12 hours after all my games are finished/in night phase and i have nowhere to play: ...gib gaem pls
This is SUCH A MOOD!
- Jingle

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”