Micro 981 | Chain of Command 2004 Camry Edition | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Well if you read my post, I said you're a possible team because I dont think there's many other players who fit the bill for the Bugspray kill. The fact that Ari has said little is a big part of that as I feel like there's a chance they aren't very in tune with the game state atm.

And no, not really. If I wanted you out that bad I would've kept pushing yesterday. I feel like at this point you're probably self-resolving and there's not much of a need to push on you. TGP has been more scummy than you and I'm pretty sure based on their interaction with your wagon that you two can't be a team together.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 823, dostin wrote:
In post 803, Uncrowned wrote:Ari hasn't seemed very solvey at all but that's probably a byproduct of inactivity, and I'm not that confident in my scumhunting to distinguish between scum inactivity and town activity.

Dostin imo still had a super scummy D1 and uhh... I'm kind of confused about why you'd obey an order to protect Datisi? Didn't you SR him hard?
If I didn't obey the order and then I died then nobody would know who I targeted because I didn't say anything before the Day ended or hide any hints in my posts. I did think it is a weird choice.
...that's not how this works from what I can tell. The captain would still know?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 825, Uncrowned wrote:Well if you read my post, I said you're a possible team because I dont think there's many other players who fit the bill for the Bugspray kill. The fact that Ari has said little is a big part of that as I feel like there's a chance they aren't very in tune with the game state atm.

And no, not really. If I wanted you out that bad I would've kept pushing yesterday. I feel like at this point you're probably self-resolving and there's not much of a need to push on you. TGP has been more scummy than you and I'm pretty sure based on their interaction with your wagon that you two can't be a team together.
I'm quiet but I'm around. I need to reread this dayphase so far because I've done so in spurts and remember little of what was said by whom.

I do agree that bugspray was a weird kill choice but I don't know what that means for us.

Also I dislike that dostin keeps like, doubling back on not knowing how their own role works?? I just don't understand why, unless they're scum trying to towntell and failing.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 819, dostin wrote:
In post 797, Iconeum wrote:hot take

there's scum with an officer role
I think this might have a chance of being true. I had another similar idea that might be true but I don't know how probable it is. What if the other power role is a protective role like Doctor or Jailkeeper and the mafia have it? Maybe I wasn't killed because then whenever that role has to claim later and pretend to be a town role, people will ask why didn't they protect me if I claimed a role and a rank and was still killed on Night 1.
Ok I thought about it and if the Captain is a mafia then the protective if there is one would find it weird if they weren't ordered to protect me so they have to. If there is a protective role and they're the mafia then they would have to obey of course and they would know who to not target for the kill. But there's a 50% chance there is no other protective role besides me so all in all maybe this doesn't point to anything really.
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 826, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 803, Uncrowned wrote:Ari hasn't seemed very solvey at all but that's probably a byproduct of inactivity, and I'm not that confident in my scumhunting to distinguish between scum inactivity and town activity.

Dostin imo still had a super scummy D1 and uhh... I'm kind of confused about why you'd obey an order to protect Datisi? Didn't you SR him hard?
If I didn't obey the order and then I died then nobody would know who I targeted because I didn't say anything before the Day ended or hide any hints in my posts. I did think it is a weird choice.
...that's not how this works from what I can tell. The captain would still know?
If I disobeyed the Captain knows I disobeyed but they don't learn who we decide to target in stead.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 829, dostin wrote:

If I disobeyed the Captain knows I disobeyed but they don't learn who we decide to target in stead.
I assumed if a PR disobeyed they forfeited their action that night
- Jingle
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 827, Aristophanes wrote:Also I dislike that dostin keeps like, doubling back on not knowing how their own role works?? I just don't understand why, unless they're scum trying to towntell and failing.
When did I ever do that? I know exactly how my role works, you were the one who was just confused about it. When was I ever saying I was confused about how my role works? Are you reading closely?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 829, dostin wrote:but they don't learn who we decide to target in stead
if i recall correctly... you do not get this choice. you either obey (and do what you were told) or disobey (and do nothing). at least that's how it was run the first time, dunno if george runs it like that.

pedit: ayyy
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Datisi »

ari/dostin, can you two talk reads?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 830, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 829, dostin wrote:

I assumed if a PR disobeyed they forfeited their action that night
Oh ok I just looked at the rules again and I think you are right. I thought we would get to decide our own target if we didn't like what the Captain chose.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 831, dostin wrote:
In post 827, Aristophanes wrote:Also I dislike that dostin keeps like, doubling back on not knowing how their own role works?? I just don't understand why, unless they're scum trying to towntell and failing.
When did I ever do that? I know exactly how my role works, you were the one who was just confused about it. When was I ever saying I was confused about how my role works? Are you reading closely?
Literally rightnow you are showing you don't know how your role works as I have to assume both Datisi and I would not misread something like that.

You've shown time and time again that you have no clue how this setup works.
- Jingle
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 833, Datisi wrote:ari/dostin, can you two talk reads?
I think if you are the mafia then you are playing very well but I don't really think so as much anymore. I think Uncrowned is pretty scummy and was way scummier yesterday, and I think I can agree with a lot of the things that you are saying about iconeum. Ari is acting a little bit weird as well but I need to see some more posting from him before I can say for sure if I think he is town or mafia.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Sure, have you got questions for me or nah?
- Jingle
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 837, Aristophanes wrote:
who are your townreads, who are your scumreads, and why? :upside_down_emoji:
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Dostin/TGP have been so weird around each other. I can't decide if they have partner equity or not lmao

Dostin explain your progression on Datisi please
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 835, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 831, dostin wrote:
Literally rightnow you are showing you don't know how your role works as I have to assume both Datisi and I would not misread something like that.

You've shown time and time again that you have no clue how this setup works.
What you said happened in that first post to me still didn't ever happen even though I was wrong about what happens when you disobey an order. When did I double back on anything? And what is so hard to understand about someone being wrong about something? Why is the only explanation you can think of is that I am pretending to not understand how things work which doesn't even make any sense because how would that even mean I am town? Anybody can make mistakes and be wrong, but the fact that you didn't even consider that a possibility and said right away that all you can think of is that I am scum just pretending to not know things looks like you are just trying to make me look stupid. Maybe because Uncrowned just said one of us probably killed bugspray because we don't know what's going on apparently so you have to make me look worse than you.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Like I thought a team with them didn't make sense but the way they're approaching each other is so awkward
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Also Dostin who do you think would want to kill Bugspray
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

uncrowned, should i be townreading you rn? like do you think you've been towny this game?
~M
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I think I've obvtowned imo but I'd understand paranoia to an extent I suppose? I'm not really sure.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I think you'd be paranoid of me trying to buddy you specifically
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 839, Uncrowned wrote:Dostin/TGP have been so weird around each other. I can't decide if they have partner equity or not lmao

Dostin explain your progression on Datisi please
I don't remember very many of TGP's posts, but I just looked back and I saw when they reversed their read on me all of a sudden yesterday and I thought it felt really weird and didn't make any sense with the timing of it.

I thought Datisi was scummy very early in the game but most of his posts since then have been pretty towny, but I don't really think he is definitely town, I'm just a lot a lot less suspicious than I was at the very start of the game. His push against iconeum makes a lot of sense and the way he has treated my slot makes sense to me for town to be doing as well.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I don't think you've seen my towngame to be fair unless you've followed games I've been in in the past so???
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 838, Datisi wrote:
In post 837, Aristophanes wrote:
who are your townreads, who are your scumreads, and why? :upside_down_emoji:
XD
Okay I should have expected that tbh.

dostin gets to be town for now. I was thinking about the lack of game-mechanics knowledge in the last few posts and really I don't think scum would allow a scummate to be this uneducated about their role and how it works. Plus, the nature of the role means we may find out sooner than later and I'm willing to let that go.

TGP scum based on that hammer. I think they are by far the best Elim for today and we should be hitting scum there.

Datisi town. I mean, I made this case yesterday and I don't see Datisi killing Bugs, plus posting today has been good.

Icon could go either way and Imma have to read that better to give a proper answer here.

I forget that Username and Uncrowned exist most of the time? I suppose that's 2 nulls but I should probably give them a deepdive too and get an actual answer here.

Hooooooly ninja's
- Jingle
dostin
dostin
Goon
dostin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by dostin »

In post 842, Uncrowned wrote:Also Dostin who do you think would want to kill Bugspray
I have no idea that kill makes not a lot of sense for any strategy I can think of. Maybe they thought that nobody would want to vote them out again after yesterday and everyone believed their claim, but I think there would have to be better reasons somewhere else.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”