Micro 1041: Geriatric F11 [Postgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #17 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:03 am

Post by Andante »

So first off, I'll be gone till the 18th/19th, didn't really intend to be here now, so I'll make it quick.

Since when has it ever been a good idea to instantly put someone on e-1? like, not just cause it's me, but like, what even?? town lol hammers all the time, but whatever, if yall don't vote me out for lols in the next 2 days, I can't wait to play!!! (I'd advise not hammering me... but whatever) At this moment Roadkill is probably my top SR, like, carelessly putting me at E-1? Does not feel like it comes from town at all.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 58, Umlaut wrote:
In post 39, joqiza wrote:
In post 36, Umlaut wrote:
In post 34, mc esther wrote:
In post 18, Umlaut wrote:This on the other hand is bad
no it's not
Oh well if you say so.

Everyone, Esther has clarified that her post isn't bad, nothing to see here.
"Bad" is a loose term, anyway. What did you even mean when you called her post bad? Did you mean it was a post a wolf was more likely to make? Did you mean it was anti-town or illogical? Did you simply disagree with what it was saying? Those are all valid interpretations and even though I assume it's the first I can't actually be sure.

You could be calling her post bad and she could be denying it and you might even both agree with each other but you have different definitions.

I've used "bad" as casual shorthand myself so I'm not trying to act superior. I've just given it some thought and maybe instead of calling things "bad" (or, on that subject, using the impossibly vague and somewhat offensive "gross") we could make it a habit to explain what we mean in precise terms.
This post is bad too. It's obvious in the context of voting her for it that I mean it's scummy, writing three paragraphs about how it's potentially ambiguous is just a way to do busywork.

Esther's was bad because "andante's kinda idk flashed up" is a BS reason not to like it. It would be fine at least as RVS posts go if it were just "andante wagon is already E-1" or even just "I like this wagon more" with no explanation. Actually the - vote jump reads +town for me though, it's a bit more extra credit work than I expect from scum who would probably just say in 35 something like "actually third on both but still" rather than change their vote based on it. Looks like Three and Roadkill saw the same thing as I did from and , which makes me feel pretty good about them too.

Going against the grain on Dwlee here, I don't think they're hard definite town or anything like that but seems like a difficult post for scum to make since it basically says "as town I'm likely to do [the opposite of what I'm doing here]"

That leaves {Wh4t, joqiza, Sleepless Assassin, Andante}. Of these I think I'll

VOTE: joqiza

because rubbed me the wrong way and his other posts (, , ) similarly look like busywork. Also if I squint sort of seems like a misrep because it demands citations of something (town lolhammering
in RVS
specifically) that Andante didn't actually claim ever occurred.
I really liked this post, Umlaut is most likely town, like there are definitely joq posts I looked at like "I really don't tr joq" and him being fascinated by me here feels like maf trying to take advantage of the fact I've put 0 effort into this. it's like "Hey look!! yall may not tr me, but andante over there? looking like a real good vote!" like, just chill, it's still D1, I was busy IRL, here now... thus I'll be working on reads. Umlaut town is something I feel good about though, also have only skimmed so far.

I know yall missed me :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 54, Wh4t wrote:
In post 39, joqiza wrote:
In post 36, Umlaut wrote:
In post 34, mc esther wrote:
In post 18, Umlaut wrote:This on the other hand is bad
no it's not
Oh well if you say so.

Everyone, Esther has clarified that her post isn't bad, nothing to see here.
"Bad" is a loose term, anyway. What did you even mean when you called her post bad? Did you mean it was a post a wolf was more likely to make? Did you mean it was anti-town or illogical? Did you simply disagree with what it was saying? Those are all valid interpretations and even though I assume it's the first I can't actually be sure.

You could be calling her post bad and she could be denying it and you might even both agree with each other but you have different definitions.

I've used "bad" as casual shorthand myself so I'm not trying to act superior. I've just given it some thought and maybe instead of calling things "bad" (or, on that subject, using the impossibly vague and somewhat offensive "gross") we could make it a habit to explain what we mean in precise terms.
Bad post. Bad vote.

SA, Three, mcE, roadkill town.

Phone posting so unlikely to do words proper until a bit later in the day assuming noone gets limmed prior to then.

I like these early wagons and have a bit to digest.

UNVOTE:
2/10 - doing 1 post per person I think, just gotta figure stuff out

wh4t has less content than me?? an rvs vote + this?? It genuinely doesn't feel like there's any effort even here, like "you said something was bad? bad isn't a reason to SR, what about it is bad" that's kinda the vibe I get, 4 TRs and no reason for any? "I'm on my phone so I cant" like, you could give post numbers "I liked post 21 from SA" or whatever, like, yes I know we have limited postcount, but it's not an excuse to not give reasonings for reads, - just realized joq said the "bad part" I hated, so like, are you agreeing that joq had the bad post?? either way, for this being your ONLY post of anything. this is terrible, looks like maf posting once a day to avoid prods.
If you're calling 4 people town, I want something, or an immediate followup. "I'll explain later" ok, it's a new day now and still 0 explanation.

- not a good look for wh4t (sorry for the jumbled up joq stuff in it too, didn't realize it was a different post till I hit preview, I thought it was "bad post bad vote" then calling them out for saying bad, and I was confused why you even jumped into that conversation)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Andante »

3/10
I see nothing bad in Three's ISO, I really like it. Three is a stronger TR of mine right now, seems to really be putting forth an effort with his posts, it's advancing content, and good reasons for the reads made, like, I follow, and nod my head agreeing, I feel good about Three town. "Umlaut is very likely town. Roadkill is probably town, I mainly just like that he helped push us out of RVS so quickly." A read like that? isn't a read I see maf making super early, unless it's to be like, I know you're town, you're the stronger town, TR me"

but like " In a limited post set up, I think everyone should be expected to make their posts count. You've done it before as town when there wasn't a post restriction anyway, so there isn't any reason to believe you couldn't do it now." to say this, and have your posts actually look like you're making every one count? yeah I think it's towny, maf could be like "gotta make sure your posts count" but if their posts don't back up that mindset, it's kinda just a signal they're maf.. so Three town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by Andante »

4/10
has the highest postcount here - that alone means nothing, but I did notice that

ok, most of these posts are saying nothing, like you're all "go show me where town lolhammers" like what? do you want me to waste posts on that? waste time talking about something that barely applies here? I've had plenty of games recently, E-1's just got yeeted cause why not? and honestly, I'd probably yeet an e-1 for lols, depends, but that's besides the point.
then in you go on to talk about whatever lolhammer related thing, that again, REALLY doesn't matter here

is asking a meaningless question, feels like you're just trying to look busy, like I don't get the point of it

is all "the word bad can be used so many ways!!" like, an essay over using the word bad? how is that even relevant? who cares? you're the only one caring/trying to make a thing out of it

yet another post telling me to link games, I'm not reading my past games, but there has definitely been speed hammers where town and maf hammered an e-1 like, a full DAY lasting a few hours? yeah.

62 "Meh whatever. I'm thinking about it more and getting after people on language use is pointless. Y'all can talk how you want to talk." wow. pointless to go after how people talk? who'd have guessed?

64 "I really need Andante to come back. My train of thought is unresolved there and I feel like everything will click once I get a read on her." Is this to just buy you time to actually put any effort into this? "Oh I don't have to try till she shows up and links games" like, I'm pretty sure Dwlee was there for turbo mode game, and you're all " they ain't partners"

so that is the entirety of joqiza's ISO, and I don't like it, most posts here, and wh4t put more effort into the actual game... wh4t gave "reads" there is NOTHING of that sort in joqiza's ISO, joqiza probably maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Andante »

5/10

I wouldn't necessarily say mc esther's ISO is bad, but it's also not great, first half of screams maf, but 2nd half I can see town saying and actually kinda like. I can see being town that just realized "oh wait I was wrong in that thinking" I've definitely had arguments like that where I go "wait it's not how I thought?"

I'd like to just see more in general from mc esther, I know overall it's a lower postcount situation, but still, not a whole lot given for TRs/SRs on people, voting wh4t without saying why? like, as I mentioned earlier about someone, a simple reason is good enough. "I'm voting wh4t now cause they're not talking" ok cool, a reason is better than no reason.

overall - need more from mc, basically agreeing exactly with from Three
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Andante »

6/10

LOL I love the Dwlee/Roadkill stuff, it honestly feels like something I'd do as town, like, none of that feels forced, it's like a natural "haha got you both, vote your partner" whether or not it was a serious sr doesn't matter, it feels like something more likely to come from town. 31 is awesome the reasoning feels like genuine town to me, not maf stuck in a "oh no. must explain what I said. uhhh" only exception to me loving 31 is if joq and you are partners, cause it's either a town response, or maf talking to a partner, with 0 fear of being SRed for reasons. - which is awesome news that I don't tr joq. making life so much easier!

rest of your ISO is alright. it's like, if joq is town, I have no doubt you're town.if joq is maf, you could be town or maf. So I guess I'll go with town lean here, not as strong of a TR as Umlaut,Three, and mc esther might be above you, or yall are equal right now, thinking about it, I'm a tad paranoid of Sleepless/joq team, but I'm sure as there's more content, I'll be ok with a TR or I'll SR you, I need either more from you, or just need to let time go by and see

63 is "Umlaut, how is explaining my reads on Dwelee and Roadkill fluffy? Also your reads are about opposite mine so... yeah. This game could be awkward."
like, you're acknowledging opposite reads? you don't want to try and explain why a sr of umlaut is town? or why an umlaut tr is maf? instead of just calling it awkward, you could work with umlaut? just an idea. another perspective can sometimes help with reading people. Actually, this post is just telling me I need to revisit my read here later, we're gonna go withSleepless not town, but I'm also not entirely sold on Sleepless maf yet, so just in the middle, definitely want more in terms of content
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Andante »

7/10 LOL ok, I have an ISO pulled up, and I type, I've realized not all my posts seem super clear with who I'm talking about. each person has their own post, and no I'm not concerned about post count, burn 8 catching up/making my thoughts clear on each person, leaves with 2 left, and there's 10 more soon

~ This post is on Dwlee (see, super clear! post before this was Sleepless) ~
lol Dwlee trying to pocket me I see... also if you know pony? idk you XD (maybe I do... idk lol)

I like 21!! it's like, kinda sticking up for me when I wasn't here "yeah it's not AI" like, thank you!! lol me getting hammered there was a genuine concern, cause I feel like I'm definitely the kind of person to get lolhammered
ok, thoughts on dwlee!
32 good reaction to the "bus your partner" also, did you just call out a bad read on you from Sleepless? like a forced read from sleepless? (ughh my brain doesn't work in ISO mode like this, but it's the easiest way to catch up.. Something there with Sleepless? who knows??)
"My post was in reference to the fact that we only get 10 posts per day, but someone has to be the first to use one to get the ball rolling onto something. " like yeah, I think it was fin, even if it was a wagon on me, like, someone has to do something, and I fully believe maf was more likely to just blindly sheep a wagon than start one

My response to 38: Same. thus I signed up for this to litrerally just to show yall I can play off 10 posts a day instead of 100 lol

51 -LOL yeah! roadkill brings up a great point!! Why no wild spam this game?? suspicious.

57 are good takes, and the way you said them, you're not like trying to go "HEY WORLD HERE'S REAS!! TR ME!!" just a casual "thinking this"

Response to 74- what do you mean no memes?

uh yeah, so Dwlee is probably town, town lean, like, they're solving, but not solving for the purpose of being TRed (I think that makes sense) like, maf cares about appearance or coasts, there's no in between ever, So far my reads are looking like:
Town to Scum:
Three/Umlaut - tied for towniest
Dwlee
mc esther
Sleepless
Joqiza
and I need more from wh4t before I put them anywhere, I'm not putting someone in a reads list off 1 post
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Andante »

8/10 I AM SO SORRY I KEEP FORGETTING TO LINK POSTS!!! I'm new to that, and keep forgetting, you can just pull up whoever's ISO to read, it's easier that way
ok, read on Roadkill, final one!!! tbh this is the best way to catch up :) also, I'm SURE yall missed me :) 10 posts a day? easy!

ah yes. you're the one who put me on e-1... automatic lock scum read. lol jk
It is definitely a bold move, I would say that. but my friend, you were prepared to risk my dying? kinda sad
but all that aside, 24 is good, yeah it'd definitely get a stronger response than e-2, saying you like me snapping bac though, don't you think both town and maf would snap back? like, the only true thing anyone gets from that is I'm not partners with you because of how I snapped back, I don't think anyone else really got anything there, and meh I'm ignoring the questions to me, my posts was a rushed "ah crap. votes on me!! uhh I'm not gonna be here, don/t yeet me. k thanks!"
42 - I like the "why does my experience change your read" like, yeah, why does experience even matter? lol ah the sleepless post.. *the* post, it keeps coming up, and idk what to think, moving on, I'm not commenting further on this.
43 - judging someone off only having 1 content post? mehh overall there is minimal content, and I'm having a feeling that town is definitely in the pool of no content, judging by how slow moving all this has been.. yeah I'm not a fan of the judging off content when ALL you have is the e-1 vote, talking about that, and saying how cause you have experience, that doesn't make you maf? idk, I'd say you don't have much content lol
45- ehh you got a lot more from flipping votes than I would there tbh, but I don't think this means you're maf, I could see the town thought process to that.
Response to 66- "you're throwing out reads without a lot of 'oomph' behind them, and not really pressing on the wagon itself" wouldn't that make them town? like, what about Dwlee's play actually says maf? like, I kinda think Dwlee maf would be playing a lot differently like, this is POST 66... basically nothing is in this game, like, I'm not calling you maf, but it's more, I think you're town, and I just wanna know if you're looking at Dwlee with like tunnel vison they must be maf, or if you're actually trying to see if they're town or maf (I hope that explanation makes sense, your push there just feels a tad off, idk what exactly it is about it)

saying stuff like "he starts from one place and ends up at another one, with a different conclusion from the beginning." makes me want to SR you though, like, it's called town changing their minds, stuff happens. it's good to not lock yourself into reads. I'm overall just a little confused, but I'll sort you later if I have to like, you'll say stuff that's like texbook maf, calling people out for very minor stuff, but one could argue it's to generate conversation, cause I have a whole bag of tricks for making people talk, and judging by e-1 stuff, you seem like you do stuff to generate talking, but idk, I'm not scum leaning you, but I also question if you're town (if that makes sense)
Town to Scum:
Three/Umlaut - tied for towniest
Dwlee
mc esther/Roadkill - I think I'd put you tied with mc tbh
Sleepless
Joqiza
and I need more from wh4t before I put them anywhere, I'm not putting someone in a reads list off 1 post
Quick Reply
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Andante »

9/10 hahaha ehh not perfectly formatted, but I think I did a dang good job, I'm caught up! I can see I missed nothing! and I'm down to vote joqiza here tbh, idk, I'd love to see what he has to say now though, like "ah crap. got called out for doing nothing? it's right..."
the sleepless post, I don't even know, each time I read it I think something different, it's not something to deal with now, as I'm sure everyone with minimal content will have more soon!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Andante »

this is either 10/10 or a 1/10, but I shall respond to 92 and 93 :)

92 - I mean, sure I can see why you'd be like "you sure that happens??" and think about it now, tbh I think I encouraged the speed wagons lol but like, looking at your posts, that's like the only significant thing you talked about?? like, do you not get why I don't tr you at all?

FINE! here's a game, 2 speedwagons. Dwlee shot me for it too viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88352 actually I think that one was just T3 speed, but there's other times I definitely rememebr the speed
no, there's definitely examples and dwlee was there both times I believe?

sorry if you didn't like my post, like, I was just giving thoughts on your posts. have you read your ISO? I suggest you just skim it, it'd take maybe a minute... then, consider someone who hasn't read anything reading that. Do you expect them to be like "OMG SO TOWNY!!" like, your posts there are just.. yeah no idk, feels like maf trying to look busy, I don't tr you there, none of it was meant to be rude. sorry :(

lol bringing the wifi into this... no netflix? cool! I can be productive and get stuff done :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:47 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm not even sure who I want to vote here tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Andante »

yoooo what?? I know you're like my strongest sr joqiza but I'm just confused why you like wanna 1v1 me instead of help with reads on wh4t, mc,sleepless,roadkill
I'm honestly not even sure how I wanna respond to all that?
so you're saying to catch up I should've just read through? if I ISO everyone, I know exactly what people's contributions look like, whereas if I just read through, I'd have 100% missed wh4t's stuff
I'm just trying to figure out if you genuinely sr me as town, or if you're maf pushing me since you've been tunneling me all game, like, assume for 1 second I'm town, who is my partner? Want to just help me find them?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Looker Looker repped into a scum slot
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by Andante »

and mc esther is the partner. gg. Looker + mc

From looker, stuff like "Sorry, still reading but I couldn't resist" there's only 100 posts to read. Looker's initial reaction to repping in was "ah crap. scum. ok I'll do something later" like, that's exactly how I interpretted "O hi, hello. I guess I'm here now lol.

Give me some hours; I'll be back later on."

So I'm definitely sold on Looker maf.

mc esther is trying to push this whole "omg my partner is getting pushed for a bad reason" thing. Three doesn't genuinely believe it, it's a joke. and it's not really that big of a thing as you're making it out to me.

mc + Looker team, get 1 today other tomorrow
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Andante »

Looker and mc are both literally maf.
Joqiza, idk what you're going on about, but I'm not reading any of it. You are just deadset on tunneling me for whatever reason, and it's actually just annoying. You are taking every little thing I say, and making a huge deal of it.
135 was a joke, I tunneled Looker a game they replaced into scum, and tunneled upon the second they replaced in. They were scared of me. thus it was a joke, but Looker is literally maf here. Town looker does stuff. maf looker goes "uhh I'll do stuff later" and freezes when caught. 2nd post was a genuine sr yes

> I feel like I'm trying to collect scraps of posts to build a sense of each slot
you sure that's how you feel? it sure seems like you're just deadset im maf, and refuse to actually look at anyone else. the team is mc and looker, why not go look there?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:00 am

Post by Andante »

3 days. can yall vote Looker now please?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:01 am

Post by Andante »

In post 151, Umlaut wrote:
In post 149, mc esther wrote:the thing that really sucks is, i actually agree with andante on looker's replacement behaviour as maf (another 12 hours with no comment from him, yeah lol, it's not exactly looking better is it?). im really not happy about voting with her but.
I don't recall your having a problem voting with Andante. In fact weren't you already voting with her on Joq? Where is this coming from?
it's cause I'm calling her partners with Looker tbh. how about we just vote Looker first? not really that hard, plus maybe there's a cop/doc :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: mc esther
I'll go here then if no one wants to vote looker
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Andante »

In post 189, Dwlee99 wrote:When I read this I initially disagreed but at the time of the post, there are implications of reads but not explicit ones if that makes sense. That might be what Andante is talking about here.
reads need reasonings... "reads" are just "A town, b maf"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Andante »

I'm only voting Looker or Esther here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Andante »

Looker/Esther... lim in that. it's really not hard...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:26 am

Post by Andante »

d1 deadline is soon. I'll only vote esther or looker
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Andante »

Three is town and Dwlee is prob town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Andante »

Did someone say hammer my TR? I can do that!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Three

legggooooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Andante »

Three, the doctor, has died XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 276, Andante wrote:Did someone say hammer my TR? I can do that!
lol am I shocked TR flipped town? Nope
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Andante »

2/10
However, I did get to thinking, and I think this makes the most sense VOTE: Sleepless
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Andante »

3/10 I'll elaborate later, Sleepless is definitely maf here though

see, Looker, your comment
> Umlaut pushed both the Cop and the miselim, so maybe he's in control as scum (leader)?
- Why would maf be have a presence/strong role against 2 town back to back? wouldn't maf be more likely to let town lead the bad decisions, then if town was actually correct, spin it in a way that makes them look towniest? So later, they can look back and go "see I had this case against maf!!"

I think Umlaut would be town here, I really do. I TR initiative more than sitting back and coasting.

Roadkill.. could be a better choice than umlaut? tbh Roadkill had a strong start then seemed to just dissapear, so idk much on roadkill. Starting strong then dissapearing also feels maf indicative

See Sleepless never really did too much, other than just go "I'm here at eod to hammer whatever" tried to stay out of the spotlight
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 297, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Andante wrote: See Sleepless never really did too much, other than just go "I'm here at eod to hammer whatever" tried to stay out of the spotlight
Does "tried to stay out of the spotlight" just mean "compromised" here? I wasn't gonna hard push Three when I preferred Dwelee.
Well you didn't hard push Dwlee I don't believe... you were just kinda there "I prefered this" umm when your last post for the day is "I'm here to hammer if needbe" it really doesn't sound like you have a strong preference tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #31) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Andante »

must. preserve. posts!!! plus if we don't post, we can scramble at the end of day and randomly yeet again!!! sounds like the path to a win for maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #32) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

uhhh Three was my 2nd highest TR to you...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #33) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:03 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Dwlee I'll join the vote here, you guys realize you have to talk and/or vote people for anything to happen...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Andante »

dwlee shows up when I vote them.. interesting, well Dwell, I'm keeping my vote on you until I can at least get some reads from you!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #35) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

If Dwlee really is e-1, someone wanna just hammer it? or like, does no one care about this game? Dwlee making 0 effort with votes on them? yeah.. probably not town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #36) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Andante »

SPEEED GAAAAMMMMEEEEE XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #37) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:20 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE: I'll take you off E-1 lol

I mean, to be fair, there just no activity at all here, across the board, it's not fair to put it all on 1 person tbh

(I'm probably close to 10 posts, idk
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #38) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 319, Looker wrote: I feel like this is Dwlee trying to either a)Pocket Andante, or b)Make Andante seem like Dwlee's partner after Dwlee is eliminated
Uhhh I didn't interpret it that way at all, Dwlee and I have been in a lot of games in the past, they're a familiar face, plus I feel like I've been pretty towny before Dwlee said that, so it's not odd to go "yeah. sheeping my tr!"

Looker, I SR you, have like all of the game too, this? feels like you're just trying to push Dwlee to push Dwlee, like, "omg Dwlee talked to andante!! must be maf!!"

I don't think maf in you/sleepless/roadkill is a bad thought, like, you're pushing dwlee more than sleepless or roadkill. I Started the day voting sleepless, and your instant reaction was "why sleepless?" so that implies sleepless is either your partner or you tr them. And here you're all "ather than wagon with me on either of the two I've already agreed to vote, you'd just vote me" like, did you agree to vote sleepless?? you seemed to ignore anything said about sleepless.

Tbh, I think the team is just looker/Sleepless
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Andante »

Like your whole "I wanted Sleepless" ummm you basically quoted my vote here on d2 and went "Why?"
In post 287, Looker wrote:
In post 224, Looker wrote:Three always dies.

In post 286, Andante wrote:2/10
However, I did get to thinking, and I think this makes the most sense VOTE: Sleepless
What makes you feel this way?

I'm thinking Umlaut or Roadkill -
@Dwlee99
, what do you think?
  • Umlaut pushed both the Cop and the miselim, so maybe he's in control as scum (leader)?
  • Roadkill pushed the Cop and Andante (lack of OMGUS is interesting), and wasn't on any wagon at EOD
Sleepless did ride Dwlee through the day, though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #40) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:24 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Looker

I want Looker/Sleepless today
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 351, joqiza wrote:Sup. Sorry guys. Back for real this time.

I need to review the past couple pages in more depth but as of right now, I'm still at Umlaut/Roadkill town. In the remaining matrix of possible teams I don't think Sleepless/Dwlee are partnered. Andante/Looker and Andante/Dwlee, I also think, are unlikely to ever be partnered. There may be further teams I can cross off my list, but need to sit down with the game and eval.

^ I will expand on the above thoughts this evening when I finally have some time set aside for this. (I promise.)

Also on my list is to review the Dwlee activity stuff (I... don't really think much of activity tells in general, more curious if there was a deliberate lie or omission somewhere in the previous conversation.) And I'd like to actually meta-dive Andante, to see if I can reach a point of confidence that she's town. I'm still undecided on her... partially because, I'm just having trouble "finding" her as town, and for reasons I can't go into I'm not sure it should be so difficult for me. But, if her posting does really put her out of scumrange, this game gets a bit easier for me.
You want to meta dive me for a geriatric game? when I normally post a lot more? Looker and Sleepless are maf.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 355, joqiza wrote:- Were you still SR'ing Looker when you put Dwlee on E-1 in 314?
yes SR Looker and Dwlee was null
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean look, I'm not motivated to do a whole lot when no one else is doing anything. if people wanna yeet Dwlee, I'll go for it. not like dwlee is even doing much... oh wait.. no one is doing much. There's only so much I can do here, I'm voting Looker or Sleepless here and that's that.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Andante »

So if looks like you agree with a Looker lim here then, yes?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Andante »

Looker: Andante is voting me for irrelevant reasons
Looker: none of yall are reading

Uhhh I've laid out exactly why you're maf earlier... there's other posts too, but this is a page top, easiest to find.

You saidyou wanted a sleepless vote day1, or something along those lines. I vote, and your tone changes to as if you TR Sleepless, "oh what no??? can not vote Sleepless here!!!"

And you start talking about voting Umlaut/Roadkill, so when I confronted you about this, yeah no... I don't have a lot of time right now, but I'm efinitely clearing up that my SR on you is legitimately game related. @others, just look at Looker's ISO and how Sleepless gets talked about, it makes the most sense for maf to try and partner up here, there's 0 reason to bus right now. I think looker is trying to defend partner Sleepless...

In post 325, Andante wrote:Like your whole "I wanted Sleepless" ummm you basically quoted my vote here on d2 and went "Why?"
In post 287, Looker wrote:
In post 224, Looker wrote:Three always dies.

In post 286, Andante wrote:2/10
What makes you feel this way?

I'm thinking Umlaut or Roadkill -
@Dwlee99
, what do you think?
  • Umlaut pushed both the Cop and the miselim, so maybe he's in control as scum (leader)?
  • Roadkill pushed the Cop and Andante (lack of OMGUS is interesting), and wasn't on any wagon at EOD
Sleepless did ride Dwlee through the day, though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:26 am

Post by Andante »

In post 369, Looker wrote:
And, for the record, joquiza just came out of his coma and put me at e-1
and you didn't get hammered... wow... most likely maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 381, joqiza wrote:Andante coalition scum game
the game I didn't play? lol ok...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Sleepless

ok lets go here, Joq vote my partner. easy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 384, joqiza wrote:Wdym the game you didn't play? I see it in your topics.
In post 383, Andante wrote:VOTE: Sleepless

ok lets go here, Joq vote my partner. easy
Well... this is what I was afraid of. This is pretty stone-cold if it's a bluff. Now I'm really not sure what to make of the game.
Yeah I have like 30 posts all game that game, was busy IRL, Galron wanted to be in the group of 5, so I sat back and let him do his thing, I really did not play that lol but if you wanna compare the games... go for it

What are you afraid of? Me actually being town? cause that's happening
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by Andante »

22 hours left to yeet looker or sleepless, and only one of them.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #51) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

.. yall are hammering Dwlee over Sleppless or Looker? LITERALLY BOTH SLEEPLESS AND LOOKER ARE MAF. ughhh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #52) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:11 am

Post by Andante »

I can not do anything more to say they are maf, Here's what gonna happen, yall will lim Dwlee a town who has done nothing, then tomorrow, we have town preffering to just sheep the maf, looker and sleepless, and I get yeeted tomorrow cause "I'm not doing anything" or whatever bs reason someone comes up with. Looker is setting up the tunnel on me, Sleepless runs with that tomorrow, and joq jumps on their case, vote me, we lose. dwlee aint flipping maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #53) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Andante »

Meh, I'm not gonna sit here and yell to save dwlee, not like dwlee is even saving themself, but yall know where I stand, Looker + Sleepless are maf!! and with that, my participation for d2 is over.. its just so annoying... 7 days, no one really does too much, then the rush last minute to lim the one who "is burnt out" like, there's no point in even playing this then...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #54) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Andante »

In post 411, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Sleepless Assassin
Looker be like i totally can't be partnered with sleepless votes me as the counterwagon
Lol like, the 2 can't be more obvious partners... yet apparently I'm the only one even seeing it?? glad you can see this too!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #55) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 419, Looker wrote:I do feel bad about being aggressive toward Andante, though, because I didn't expect her to actually be scum
LOL well I will say, the constant "ANDANTE AINT EVEN READING/whatnot" doesn't make me TR you, and so if you don't SR me. Is your only sr here Dwlee for inactivity? like, you say you think I'm town, yet none of your actions say you're trying to scumhunt outside me really..

Like, yes, I'm not opposed to a dwlee lim, my issue is that we spent 7 days, no one doing much, and now it's like "yeah, lim the one who isn't doing much" so dwlee flips town, then what? 7 more days of nothing then yeeting another town??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #56) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:23 pm

Post by Andante »

Looker/Sleepless is maf..... vote either of them...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:42 pm

Post by Andante »

You're saying cause dwlee wasn't here no one could say anything? I spent the past 7 days saying you and sleepless are maf. you have spent 7 days yelling that I'm making stuff up, literally not sure what you're wanting me to say lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #58) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Andante »

well, first off, I'm really glad we flipped a maf. 2nd off Looker also flipped vt? I am lost. truly. idk what my reads are at this point. plz help. I shall now go into the mode of listening and not leading!
I'm town!! just confused/lost town tbh

1/10
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by Andante »

wait, is the last just Umlaut? only takes 4 to lim, anyone on the Dwlee wagon could've easily yeeted Sleepless with me. Umlaut probably would kill Looker, like, aparently all yall TRed Looker, I SRed looker more than sleepless, so Umlaut here would be riding on me yelling "GET SLEEPLESS NOW" idk the kill makes absolutely 0 sense to me. realistically speaking. do yall SR umlaut?
58 made me TR Umlaut, like locktown level, rereading it now, I'm not so confident, and I don't think d2 umlaut was towny to me

umlaut maf? is it that easy?

2/10
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Andante »

So I'm maf cause I say you're maf? you just repeated my exact thing back? I genuinely thought Dwlee was burnt out town, like, my bad for reading them wrong... town can have wrong reads...

VOTE: Umlaut

3/10
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 463, joqiza wrote:I think last wolf is probably Andante
Ok what? I know I didn't SR Dwlee, so I'm maf just cause I thought a maf was town? and both my initial SRs are town? Well obviously both my SRs are wrong... we have a flipped maf outside them, so somewhere I made a bad connection with my reads. I think I sr Umlaut for the same post I lock towned them for. 58. Can we just flip Umlaut here?

4/10
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Andante »

hahaha Dwlee... I guess that succesful pocket attempt worked, cause not only did I TR you, apparently that makes me your partner lol thanks for taking me down with you!!!

@Town members it is literally not me. I know signs point to me, but I'm just a clueless townie. WHY WOULD I KILL LOOKER THERE??? Why not kill joqiza? who was way townier than looker, or so I thought... now I'm just gonna TR anyone who doesn't vote me, which makes me... in trouble lol

5/10
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #63) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Andante »

I KNOW it looks like Dwlee and I are partners.. we sure as heck aren't though lol So just think for 2 seconds about who gets flipped after I flip green

6/10
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #64) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Andante »

7/10

I have no thoughts about the nightkill, like, I have NO IDEA why looker over anyone else, unless the plan is to literally frame me here. even thought I was voting sleepless, Looker was my stronger SR, look, we have a ml here, if everyone wants to lim me here, ok please do it today instead of tomorrow. but here's the deal, you lim me, you then lose "a great townie" tonight and then have to yeet maf. so I HIGHLY recommend looking outside me here, EVEN IF you plan on yeeting me.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #65) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Andante »

8/10

Actually, can we yeet me today? If no one TRs me, I do not wanna live in final 3 and be clueless about who is maf there
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #66) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:03 am

Post by Andante »

9/10 - lol I'll probably go over 10
In post 474, Roadkill wrote:could you please fight instead?
Look, I don't know how. I do think you're town right now. between joqiza, sleepless, and umlaut, I couldn't tell you who is maf in them, I am leaning more joqiza/umlaut than sleepless, all joq has really done has been focus on me all game, which idk how to read that, joq is setting up to yeet me then gonna go in sleepless/umlaut, roadkill is the nightkill tonight. Look, I thought joqiza was the towniest one here, but then he didn't die. so, that's a thing. ok, I do know stuff... joqiza/Umlaut is the maf. I mean, all joqiza did on the dwlee case was hammer. and maf would hammer for towncred tbh

UNVOTE:

Is the answer just joq? but why would his maf strat be to tunnel me then back off, then tunnel again?

I'm not a good fighter, just saying Roadkill
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #67) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

lol 10/10 leggoooo I will be maxing out posts this game I guess
In post 477, Sleepless Assassin wrote:But couldn't he easily get away with hammering me on being just one day away from a win?
No he couldn't have, cause he did it for town cred. that hammer, if wrong would not have ended the game, so if you're town, then Dwlee got flipped here for whatever reason, joqiza would be like confirmed maf for hammering town over his partner (I think that makes sense)

Cause joqiza is smart enough to start setting up for the next day, notice how he's had very minimal activity all game, and activity he has had has been way too much interactions with me (prob cause we know each other)
but makes statements like
In post 76, joqiza wrote:The real and sad tea is that Dwlee probably doesn't make that post if he's partnered with Andante. Which is devastating because I thought everyone else who talked besides those two has been at least a little bit towny and I was starting to get hopeful.
but then when it's most convenient goes
In post 463, joqiza wrote:I think last wolf is probably Andante, but I'm cautious for the exact same reasons you outlined. I think if come to an agreement of SA/Roadkill cleared, as a baseline, that may be a good place to start the day.
Like, how is this not setting up to yeet SA/Roadkill tomorrow??? The first quote definitely hints that he knew Dwlee was flipping maf, yet I don't see much of a push on Dwlee, letting me just run with wrong reads. so this 2nd quote is like "Hey Umlaut... I know you're town... see andante pushing you... yeah.. join my side.. trust me"

final answer. Maf is joqiza
VOTE: joqiza
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #68) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:48 am

Post by Andante »

11/10

WHO THE HECK IS EVEN MAF THEN!!??!??! I’m certain it’s in Umlaut/joqiza ughhh idk

yeah it is e-1 sleepless is voting me, pretty sure there’s no unvote.

like yeah I don’t wanna be here for final 3, but I want to give this a shot. trying as best as I can!! I’m just confused on whk maf is, I bet I get hammered before I make it back to my laptop lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #69) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:49 am

Post by Andante »

12/10

for yall deadset on me being maf, why not entertain the idea I flip green. Umlaut, if I flip green, who is your next choice for maf

(idk how many posts over 10 I’m allowed lol)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #70) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Andante »

13/10

I really don't know what more I CAN do here, I understand like 10 posts a day, but I'm trying my absolute best with the content yall are giving me. it's not easy. I get you can't post more 10 times a day... so what? doesn't mean you can't post 2-3 times a day...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #71) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Andante »

1/10 (maybe?)

uhhh well joqiza, my brain is currently in panic mode, and considering I'm sitting at e-1.. it's very hard for me to just sit down, focus, and use logic. So I'm doing the next best thing. gut reads! Read a post, and react! I'm in panic mode, I have like 6 of yall going "IT HAS TO BE YOU" when I know full well, it's not me. Sure if I haven't tried all game, I'd just shut up, eat the hammer. but I know I've tried. I may have been wrong, but I've been giving this game my best effort, like if it's not hammered in 3-4 days I can sit down and reread this, but I'm sitting at e-1... I've never know someone chilling at e-1 to live longer than a day, so half me is like, very unsure of my next move here, cause SOME PEOPLE don't even wanna hear what I have to say... ready to just yeet me, like, unvote me, give me a chance here to look for maf, let me come up with a new case, then yeet me, sure, but look, 5 way now, whoever can be yeeted, doesn't matter. yeet me, it's a fun 3 way tomorrow when scum MUST get yeeted... I'm town. not sure much of what else I can say, I really can't sit down and focus on this game for like the next 3 days, sooo it is what it is, I feel like I have given this a solid effort thus far, and I'm not mad at how I've done. Honestly just more mad at this "ANDANTE IS UNSURE!!! YEET HER NOW!!!" like, what is the rush???

"Oh it's 24 hours into the day and I'm throwing you on e-1 by the way" ahhh thanks... I hate pressure, so I wonder why I'm just like flailing here. Couldn't be confused town. Must be caught scum!!! gg yall are so good at this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #72) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Andante »

2/10

"I think if she's town she's staring down a tough game." lol ahhh thanks for acknowledging I'm in like an impossible situation, and I basically have to find mafia here, no more room for error... yeah love it! great position!!

Well everything I'm saying is just off the top of my head really, again, just trying my best over here, it doesn't help that I'm sitting at e-1, and 1 of those voters is like "I refuse to out my reads. you're dead" like, excuse me??? the other? ehh I wanted dead yesterday, so can't really blame that voter, like, I've been trying to interact with people, like, what is the universal SR to look at?? "I'm not outing my TRs" ah thanks for being so freaking helpful..... there's almost no shot I can read much/be too active tomorrow, so that's probably where I die... whatever. I'm never self hammering this. if yall want me dead, you're voting me out, I just think it's dumb we wanna put me on e-1 24 hours into the day... isn't this the game Roadkill threw me on e-1 in RVS... that went so well let's do it again!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #73) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Andante »

Ok, so if no matter what I do, we yeet me, why do I even try.... like... not like anyone is gonna sheep my reads
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #74) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Andante »

but roadkill, joqiza, if yall wanna be in a final 3 picking between sleepless and umlaut for maf. be my guest!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #75) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 32, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 22, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 21, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:
I've seen lolhammer in RVS, typically from scum though, or in a meme game. I don't think it is scummy to question that line from Andante but I don't think that line is AI from her either.

I like Umlaut for town right now so I'll join this
VOTE: mc Esther
Bus your buddy and vote Roadkill with me.
I don't like to bus in micros though :(
In post 31, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
Dwelees entrance "someone has to start the game" shows an awkwardness I noticed from him in a pick your poison game we just played. It's kind of a mix of not really seeming to want to post and justifying why he is doing so anyway. The unvote when the wagon got big and vote on Mc Esther to create a mini wagon kind of confirms this. And actually the more I look at this the more I'm making myself confident in Dwelee over Roadkill so I'm probably switching at the end of this post. I'm gonna finish reading first though.
My post was in reference to the fact that we only get 10 posts per day, but someone has to be the first to use one to get the ball rolling onto something. Your read of my scum play is pretty good as far as not really /wanting/ to post, but your interpretation of my post and its actual meaning are completely divorced

Honestly, I think the wagons yesterday were maf v maf it's just dwlee and sleepless. that easy. Like, I saw something that's not umlaut in the iso, final HAS to be sleepless like, sure yeet me today, sleepless tomorrow

VOTE: Sleepless
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #76) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Andante »

That's all the effort I plan on giving, so joq, roadkill, if you wanna hammer me go for it, final maf is Sleepless though. no need to sit here for 5 days if town doesn't want to reconsider a SR on me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #77) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 498, Roadkill wrote:does everyone *want* to be tight-lipped about their reads? i feel like if we're tiptoeing around who we think is towny or not so towny there isn't going to be much productivity in the game? i don't know how much there can be but...
I think Umlaut is town that said it, and scum!Sleepless was like "yes! I'll follow that, my excuse for making no reads and doing nothing here!"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #78) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by Andante »

see. exactly why I said just yeet me. that was before sleepless literally copied you like "I make no reads"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 502, Sleepless Assassin wrote:I don't have an idea what I'd want to do if you flip town.
of course. cause you're definitely "not scum" and town you wouldn't want to work with me to find someone... nooo. instead I flip town, you go into tomorrow just like "well idk" and yall have even less activity than there is right now. and town will lose. it's kinda that easy. if you want even less activity, go for it. The Looker kill was cause looker was very good, in that they talked a lot, made cases. maf knows I'm yeeted here...

have fun tomorrow lol. I'd self hammer, but figured I might as well let yall get all the info you can from my town flip lol but as long as no one else is even trying, I see no point in me really doing much lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Andante »

If no one has talked in 12 hours I'll just self hammer. yall have like 50 posts each left you can use before you hammer me... not sure why the strat is to not talk and lim me, when I talk the most... sure I have wrong reads, but it's cause I threw "prob town dwlee" in the town pile and that was that. Yall seriously want a 3 way of people who talk the least tomorrow? then just shrug off d3 here as if it didn't happen? It literally feels like I'm talking to a wall and getting no where
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Andante »

lol well, the correct answer was "if you're town don't self hammer" glad yall want my help around here, like you 2 voting me, you seem to know game continues after my lim.. like, heloooo I'm here... and town!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by Andante »

joq, I won't be mad if you hammer me, do it if you must, I'm not maf, only reason I haven't self hammered is cause I figured people wanted time to talk. it's literally not me, and I can tell yall there's absolutely nothing I can do to convince you it's not me. Dwlee tricked me, it is what it is
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 516, joqiza wrote:But I think you could convince me that you're town, if you convince me that someone else is mafia
Ah yes... cause me making a read right now does anything... I tried, got laughed at, like ok people...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #84) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Andante »

It's ok Roadkill. I have accepted my fate. I am town. If people have any doubts on my alignment, just know I'm town, and voting me just eliminates a town, so if yall wanna yeet a town... go for it!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (isolation #85) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 520, Umlaut wrote:Can we just euthanize this poor wolf already. Look at her, she's suffering.
LMAOOOO Umlaut is probably town, no way maf says this to me here. Maf would be more like Sleepless, and just coasting cause maf knows I for sure die here. I’m also quite sure Roadkill town, so it’s literally between Sleepless and joqiza, and I think I SR sleepless over joqiza
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (isolation #86) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Andante »

** Meant to add an