Micro 267 - Indie Game: The UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #0) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:35 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 355, Alduskkel wrote:
Vote Count 1.14

TierShift (2) - XScorpion, Desperado
Who (2) - Trine, Turkish Van
Hermy (1) - Who
Grimgroove (1) - BROseidon
BROseidon (1) - Hermy

Not Voting (2) - TierShift, Grimgroove

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

Deadline is on December 14th, 12 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-12-14 12:00:00)

Searching for a replacement for Hermy.
If you still need someone, I'm up for it!
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Oops, should've bene a pm, misclicked, don't mind me >_>
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, hi guys!

Gimme a few moments to catch up.
Unvote.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:59 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I am caught up, both in this game and in work. I'll post tonight (in about 8 hours).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yo guys, while I'm typing up my post, I got some funny scenarios for everyone:

9 players.
1 claims to be a time manipulator role.
1 claims a weak visitor (which dies when he targets scum?)

======

D1 we lynch town.
N1 town is killed.
N1 visitor visits town.
D2 reset happens.

=> 9 players, 2 confirmed townies. 3 probtowns (time master, visitor, visited).

Would you really, really consider any game that could have 5 conf/probtowns out of 9 players on, basically, D1 balanced?

Imagine even a better scenario:
D1 town lynch
N1 town nk
N1 visitor visits scum and dies
D2 reset

=> 9 players. 3 conftown (lynchee, nk, visitor). 1 probtown (time master). 1 confscum (visited).

So we're back to D1 with a confirmed scum? One nightkill later and we're at 7 players, of which 3 are conf/probtown.

Tell me again why you believe one claim but not the other. Especially why you believe Who's claim. It makes no sense at all. One of [Who | Bro] is scum. No doubt about that.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

"Tell me again why you believe one claim but not the other"

Should have been

"Tell me again why you believe both claims?"
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #6) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

No thanks, I'm full.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:30 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, after some delay:

Town reads on:

Broseidon, TV, Xscorpion, Trine

Not so sure:

GG (leaning town on this one)
- I like his early posts. One thing I don't like is him defending hermy like that. Of course, if he didn't no one would have, not even Hermy herself.

tier
- his entry is hilarious (page 8). He's caught up and we should notify him of anything he has missed. Yet he only comments on a post broseidon made on page 2. He puts him at L-1 not even reading the thread. I don't care, if you don't see the votecount 7-10 posts above yours and if you can't add the vote in the post above yours, you're not reading the thread. I'm getting mixed signals from his newbie replacement claim onwards. @Tier: would you have any objections to be being lynched today considering you believe Who's claim?

Desperado
- I'm not sure what to make of desperado. We just finished a game together and I remember instantly reading him as town as the game started. Of course, he was in a hydra and I could have been reading the other head, but he also felt more active, more out there. I'm not that familiar with his meta, but reading his iso, I just don't see him as a townie, I see a lot of trying and a lot of nothing. His scum reads are convenient, I don't know. He's making clear that he's suspicious of people, but he's not really doing anything about it.

Scumreads:

Who
- Several of his votes are... they feel out of place. His Trine to TV wagon hop, the wagon he hopped away from had more votes so his reason to do that hop was bull. His desperado null-scum read is non-committing to the max. GG is town for the thing with Hermy, a few posts later and GG is scum with hermy by association. Reactiontest to desp was really dumb. Not scummy, but dumb. Wanted to mention that. "
Because Hermy to me seems too scummy to be too scummy to be scum.
" he posted this in the same post he's voting hermy because she put bro at L-1. This is not consistent with his role claim. He votes tiershift, while he's (I believe) convinced of hermy (me) being scum. I should check if the wagon was building on tier at that time and who was on it and when. His entire scumhunting feels non-committal and made up. He leaves possibilities to backtrack. His claim is fake and doesn't match with his play. If I were a town time traveller, I'd hammer anyone in sight of L-1. No questions asked. Aside from myself of course >_>

Vote: Who

That's
L-1
btw.

If we're not lunching Who, I'd rather see desp or tier go.
Are we also making suggestions for bro to visit or are we hoping that he has some common sense on who to visit?

I might go into detail later, but it's late and I'm tired as hell.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #8) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Tier.

Why didn't you know who you were voting?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (isolation #9) » Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:05 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 429, Alduskkel wrote:
Vote Count 1.17

Who (4) - Trine, Turkish Van, Grimgroove, XScorpion

TierShift (2) - Desperado, BROseidon
My Milked Eek (2) - Who, TierShift

Not Voting (1) - My Milked Eek

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

Deadline is on December 14th, 12 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-12-14 12:00:00)
In post 436, TierShift wrote:UNVOTE: Who

That is one SICK role. I suppose you can also use it when NK'd?
I just can't believe that we're basically playing the game with 2 conftowns...
I'd be totally fine with getting lynched now.

If you refuse to rewind time tomorrow after lynching a townie+a townie getting nightkilled you should be lynched whatever happens.

I realize that if I don't get cleared by rewinding time I will probably be lynched the next day. Still, I'm gonna push for an Eek lynch, lynching possible scum is still better than lynching town.
VOTE: Eek

The previous player in your spot didn't do anything
not
scummy and you have just been lurking. Wanna share your thoughts about the game?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 470, Trine wrote:Does this make bro scum, or am I missing something?
Balance-wise, most likely. But I've been reading him as town so far, so I can't get my head around this flip.

I don't like Tier's last three-four posts. On what basis do you get to scum in [Eek | Trine | Tier]? Why you'd include yourself is beyond me. Are you not sure about your alignment?

In other words: I want to know why Trine or myself are scum according to you. I'm not catching any grounds for that coming from you.

In post 460, TierShift wrote:@Eek: in my mind, voting for a player and wanting to hammer said player feel similar.
Yeah, sure. Except that that wasn't my question. Why are you unvoting someone who you aren't voting? And the best part of your voting pattern yesterday (or is it today? The question is not where are we, it's when are we), the best part is you hammered Who. So to recap:

Intent to hammer -> claim -> unvote who -> hammer

I can understand it up until "unvoting who", but then you drop the hammer. What is it, are you believing the claim or aren't you?

The only logical explanation I can draw from this is that you believed his claim, but that you are scum willing to erase this role from the town's power role pool, before it could cause a lot of damage by exposing a lot of confirmed towns.

Vote: Tiershift
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

The difference is that I didn't believe his claim at all, Tier did at one point. He unvoted who (he wasn't voting him, but w/e), so I'm pretty sure he believed the claim. As soon as Trine and I make clear that the role is bullshit (and I put him back at L-1), Tier's back to wanting to hammer Who. He saw there was a platform for a Who lynch and he went back.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I believe the claim. Flavor fits and his page 20 posting feels really honest and I got a town vibe from that.
Unvote

Just a few thoughts about and questions to Tier:
His thoughts on how to play Who's role are the same as mine. As said, I would have played that role a lot more reckless than Who has.
Tier wrote:Eek is implying that me saying that scum is within the revoting-who-stage (me, eek and trine) is ungrounded. Other than the fact that it is super-reasonable to assume there is at least one scum behind this, he is not addressing it in the way a townie would. A townie would say: 'yes, the person out of those three to be scum is yourself', or something along those lines. Instead, he is trying to invalidate my assumption because he knows that I will flip town and he would be the subsequent lynch target if we were to follow the assumption.
You're either misreading that post or you're twisting it horribly. Let me quote the post you're talking about:

"
In other words: I want to know why Trine or myself are scum according to you [tier]. I'm not catching any grounds for that coming from you.
"

Tell me; why would posting "you're the scum out of those three" be any better than asking you why either Trine or myself would be scum according to you?
I'm not in any way invalidating the selection of three players you've made, it's a valid selection you can make from looking at the wagon. I'm just curious what your thoughts are on both of us. I don't remember you posting anything like that.

I've rephrased it as simply as I could and if you still don't get it, then I'm going to assume you're twisting my words intentionally. But right now, given your claim, I feel you're town trying to find any "evidence", no matter how flimsy or how much twisting words it takes, of me being scum.

Could you give me your read on desperado as well? You don't need to go into detail, a simple town-null-scum with a one liner would suffice. Just want to know where you stand on him.

In post 482, XScorpion wrote:...you're kidding me right? Who claims and gets lynched before I even get to come back to respond? Obviously someone wanted a lynch before I could unvote, and I wonder who :roll:
Trine, what the hell?
I see GG is in the same boat as me, so he's probably town too.
BRO I don't know why you are so upset, obviously the people who didn't listen to you are scum so what's the problem?
Intent to hammer Tier.
We have lots of time before the day is over but Tier is scum so I don't think it matters.
1) Tell me how you got to GG being town based on his absence during the hammer. I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that.
2) Why did you only address Trine? Where is my name?
3) I'll requote because it's so goddamn important for the next few posts:

"
We have lots of time before the day is over but Tier is scum so I don't think it matters
"

That being quoted, let's move on to:
In post 500, XScorpion wrote:
In post 491, TierShift wrote:Guys we should indeed be not so quick to end this. Xscorp has stated intent to hammer so if anyone on my wagon isn't 100% sure of me being scum please unvote.

Scorp, is there anything you want to know apart from the claim before the hammer?
I don't understand your role whatsoever or your logic behind why you didn't listen to BRO.
Role: what kind of a 'random QT message' do you get?
Listening: Why didn't you?
VOTE: Tiershift L-1, this is not a hammer because Who unvoted.
Huh?

But, then why did you say...
In post 504, XScorpion wrote:
In post 501, TierShift wrote:As for why I didn't listen: if I hadn't hammered and the wagon would have died down, I'm certain I would get lynched.
I believe you. That's why I'm voting you :)

P-edit: No one is quickhammering unless they want to die a quick death tomorrow.

No, you wouldn't have lurked a bit more, because if you did then GG and I would have chances to unvote and prevent this stupidity.
I bolded for emphasis.

Why did you put him at L-1 if you don't want him to be lynched? Don't give me that quickhammer crap. Putting someone at L-1 is setting up a lynch. You don't put down the L-1 vote unless you want that person to be lynched. This post is nothing more than making empty threats and trying to posture. I'd even go as far as saying that if Tier flips town, XS is scum. I don't like the buddying to GG either. If XScorpion flips scum, GG is town.
This is XScorpion blatantly distancing himself from a town mislynch while pushing it.
It makes no sense to want to lynch someone over a possible quickhammer if you put down the L-1.

Also, you mentioned something really peculiar in that quote I just had to requote. In fact let me requote it again. It's just that important:

"
We have lots of time before the day is over but Tier is scum so I don't think it matters
"

Why would you be against a quickhammer of scum? Why would "anyone die" for lynching a scum? If you're going to say "because not everyone has replied to this claim etc." then you should stop right there. Let me recap the previous paragraphs: Without an L-1 vote there would be no quickhammer. Stop posturing.

Vote: XScorpion

In post 498, Turkish Van wrote:TierShift, why would Who necessarily want to have played in a way that draws the NK? What if he did that and we'd lynched scum? Then his getting NK's resurrects scum as well. Being policy lynched on a non-D1 day is nominally better, but on the whole of it, playing as town as possible and waiting for an opportune day to rewind is ideal.

--PA
Of all the things, this is what you choose to reply to?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 510, Desperado wrote:What if Tier and Scorp are both scum and this is Scorp's way of setting up tomorrow's mislynch?
I'm not seeing Tier as scum anymore. But I'll humor you: At this point nobody and everybody seems to be bussing tier. As soon as the wagon on Who got somewhere it was clear that Tier was the next person to be wagoned. I'm not seeing anyone scorpion could have pushed for bussing. Perhaps me. Perhaps you. If I were scorpscum and I just bussed tierscum and I needed to push for a mislynch D2, I'd go for you. There was a subtle interaction between the two of you that caught my eye. It was positive for Tier, neutral for you. But it could be misused into making a bussing case. Of course, if there wasn't any traction to it, I'd go for the Eek-push. Eek would have flipped town and then I would have gone for the desp lynch using the interaction I caught earlier, which in the case of Eektown would add to the desppush.

That got confusing fast. Every "I" is as if I was scorpscum of course. Hope it makes sense.
In post 511, TierShift wrote: I don't like desp's posting but his first post after who's claim makes it hardly possible that he is scum. I don't like that he didn't try to get involved with you before when he had a scumread on you but well I can't get around seeing him as town.
That's all I needed to know. Thanks.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #14) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I got from Who's role that he can rewind the day even without dying.

Broseidon is town. Let it rest and find actual scum.
Scum is not in
[Trine, Tier, Bro, Eek, Who]
They're in
[GG, TV, desp, scorp]

If I had to pick, I'm going with TV-scorp. Possibly desp-scorp. I want to hear about GG's plan before placing him anywhere right now. If it is what I think it is...

"
@Eek: nope, I can't make jack out of that.
"
I'm scorpscum and I just bussed you. I would push for a mislynch on desp based on something I noticed. If that's not happening I'd go for an eek lynch. If successful, I'd use the thing I'd noticed which ties to eektown and push for desplynch.

Don't get why I made it that long actually. Sometimes, I tend to ramble on.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 516, XScorpion wrote:MMmm dat chainsaw defense.
MMmm dat forced posting.
In post 516, XScorpion wrote:
In post 508, My Milked Eek wrote:1) Tell me how you got to GG being town based on his absence during the hammer. I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that.
1) because you're scum too
2) because you're scum too
Oh wow. You thought I was scum at the time you were posting that GG is town? How convenient to not tell so at the time, but just now, right as I'm voting you. Can't remember any suspicion thrown my way back then.

Again; why was GG town at the time of your post? I'm not talking now, because I don't care about that. Why was GG town at the time of the lynch?

In post 516, XScorpion wrote:
In post 508, My Milked Eek wrote:Why did you put him at L-1 if you don't want him to be lynched? Don't give me that quickhammer crap. Putting someone at L-1 is setting up a lynch. You don't put down the L-1 vote unless you want that person to be lynched. This post is nothing more than making empty threats and trying to posture. I'd even go as far as saying that if Tier flips town, XS is scum. I don't like the buddying to GG either. If XScorpion flips scum, GG is town. This is XScorpion blatantly distancing himself from a town mislynch while pushing it. It makes no sense to want to lynch someone over a possible quickhammer if you put down the L-1.
In post 508, My Milked Eek wrote:Why would you be against a quickhammer of scum? Why would "anyone die" for lynching a scum? If you're going to say "because not everyone has replied to this claim etc." then you should stop right there. Let me recap the previous paragraphs: Without an L-1 vote there would be no quickhammer. Stop posturing.
I do want him to be lynched. A quickhammer means his scumbuddy is trying to silence him before Tier outs him. This didn't happen though, did it? Instead, you, his scumbuddy, are now going to stop bussing him and chainsaw. But thank you for confirming my suspicions.
Oh please. If I was bussing him I wouldn't have backed down. I would have kept my vote on. Multiple people have expressed their intent in getting Tier lynched. Why would I back down out of a guaranteed bus? Why would I initiate a bus, have it almost done and then bail while chainsaw defending him? This makes no sense.

What does make sense is that I recognized Tier as being town, I backed out of it and found actual scum. Your reaction is forced (dat chainsaw), you're grasping for straws on your attacker, you're ad homming. I see flailing scum who got outed and after a first vote on you nonetheless. Are you always this jumpy?

In post 517, XScorpion wrote:
In post 515, My Milked Eek wrote:Scum is not in
[Trine, Tier, Bro, Eek, Who]
They're in
[GG, TV, desp, scorp]
Yes, the town is so stupid that they decided to tell Bro he is a moron and lynch Who despite it being the dumbest move possible. You're a genius. Just genius.
Get off your fucking high horse.

Yes, we made a mistake. Mislynches happen, get over it. And in this case I don't understand how anyone could come to a different conclusion. Anyone with even a slight understanding of mafia would have thought that role was made up in such a small setting. Too good to be true? Never heard of that?

I just can't get over how many times you need to make clear you wouldn't have lynched Who. One would think one comment would suffice. Yet here you are still calling names and still posturing over it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:45 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 523, XScorpion wrote:
In post 521, My Milked Eek wrote:Oh wow. You thought I was scum at the time you were posting that GG is town? How convenient to not tell so at the time, but just now, right as I'm voting you. Can't remember any suspicion thrown my way back then.

Again; why was GG town at the time of your post? I'm not talking now, because I don't care about that. Why was GG town at the time of the lynch?
Read plz
In post 396, XScorpion wrote:Can everyone give a reads list for right now?
Personally:

Scummy- Who, Hermy/Eel, Tier
Null- TV, Des
Town-Bro, GG, Trine
He was town at the time of the lynch because you two are the scum who made the lynch happen. Now I'm sure he's town because he's not scum (you two are).
I'm sorry. I'm not reading that one line that you used correctly:

"
I see GG is in the same boat as me, so he's probably town too.
"

Oh wait, I did. Again, why is GG probably town because he's in the same boat as you? If GG is town you're tying his alignment to yours and I don't like you doing that.

In post 521, My Milked Eek wrote:Oh please. If I was bussing him I wouldn't have backed down. I would have kept my vote on. Multiple people have expressed their intent in getting Tier lynched. Why would I back down out of a guaranteed bus? Why would I initiate a bus, have it almost done and then bail while chainsaw defending him? This makes no sense.
You'd back out of a guaranteed bus to get a town mislynch instead (preferable for scum).
Because you're pretty certain you can convince enough people to leave the Tier wagon to get me lynched instead. Good luck!
I'm never certain that I can convince enough people to join my case. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Bottom line is, I changed my mind on Tier after his claim and I don't think you're town. What would you rather have me do? Stand by doing nothing? Out of fear that you might call chainsaw? Fuck that. I'm playing this game and going after my scumread, you're here pushing for the easiest lynch there is (/was) post who-lynch: Tier.

I'm not getting back onto the Tier wagon any time soon, so why would I not go after a scumread? I'm sorry, but you're trying awfully hard to dispense this as chainsaw defense while it isn't.

In post 521, My Milked Eek wrote:What does make sense is that I recognized Tier as being town, I backed out of it and found actual scum. Your reaction is forced (dat chainsaw), you're grasping for straws on your attacker, you're ad homming. I see flailing scum who got outed and after a first vote on you nonetheless. Are you always this jumpy?
It is a chainsaw, I don't need to grasp at straws (you're both scum for lynching who), where am I ad homming? And yes, I am always this jumpy (GG can attest).
You
are
grasping at straws. You
are
flailing and no, I
don't
care if anyone confirms your jumpiness.
In post 521, My Milked Eek wrote:Yes, we made a mistake. Mislynches happen, get over it. And in this case I don't understand how anyone could come to a different conclusion. Anyone with even a slight understanding of mafia would have thought that role was made up in such a small setting. Too good to be true? Never heard of that?
No no no this is not a mistake. BRO clearly told you the logical line of play, and 'anyone with even a slight understanding of mafia' would realize he was correct. Why didn't you listen to him? Even if the role was too good to be true, what exactly was stopping you from just lynching him on day 2? No, you lynched him day 1 because otherwise we'd have two conftowns and you couldn't have that. Simple.
I know it feels bad that you have to claim stupid town in order to not claim scum, but that's how things go guys.
Oh, because BRO told us the optimal play, then sure, we should follow him? Sorry, I make my own decisions. In hindsight, yes, the optimal play might have been to not lynch Who, but at the time I really believed the claim was made up. Why waste time on starting another wagon so close to deadline when I thought we had scum?
In post 521, My Milked Eek wrote:I just can't get over how many times you need to make Clear you wouldn't have lynched Who. One would think one comment would suffice. Yet here you are still calling names and still posturing over it.
I reiterate this because this is precisely why you are scum and I am not.
You are so delusional and so not right. You believe Who's claim but you don't believe Tier's claim? Tell me why a time reset makes more sense than a player getting random edited qt messages. It doesn't. It only does in the context of you pushing an easy lynch on Tier. Tier is/was obviously playing a bad game. You don't get put at L-1 without reason. But he's an easy lynch. His D1 confession of playing badly is pretty much the line of his play. Read that post again. I don't see scum making such a post. Add his claim to that and I'm fairly certain he's (newb)town.

In post 523, XScorpion wrote:Well it is.
You forget that because I'm not scum I don't actually know for certain who is scum, so maybe your scumbuddy would quickhammer you and prevent you from squealing. I already said this but thanks for addressing an argument I've already posted about.
Yes, I wanted to hammer. Right away? No, there's no need for that if you were going to tell us who your scumbuddy is. Now that I know, it's pretty straightforward from here.
Grade A scumhunting and a trap for a scumbuddy that wasn't obvious at all! They're going to write screenplays and several box office record breakers are already being filmed as we speak. The intrigue, the suspense, the drama.

Also watch the sequel where scorp pushes for the lynch of the scum who quicklynched his partner for all to see. Or watch scorp push for the person who mislynched tier. It could go all directions! No option left uncovered!
In post 523, XScorpion wrote:BTW if I am wrong and one of the two of you are not scum, I'm looking at Trine for the third.
But we can afford one town mislynch
and I suspect there will be additional conftowns soon.
Can I ask why people think Bro is scum? If it's because of a role thing I'm willing to bet you are wrong.
You know you're wrong, don't feign ignorance. I bolded the scumslip for you, much love, Eek <3

Bro is my highest town read in this game. After who of course. Don't get the scumreads on him either.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:29 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 528, XScorpion wrote:Do you think GG is scum?
I like how you dodged the question at the end of my post.
GG is town. His latest posts made me put him into the town bin.

Yeah, because that's any indication of scum right? Man, I wish I had your confidence. Being an idiot, being wrong and still thinking you're right.
In post 528, XScorpion wrote:
Oh, because BRO told us the optimal play, then sure, we should follow him? Sorry, I make my own decisions.
Scum mentality.
When I flip town and
if
you are town, you should take a really hard look in a mirror and start reading a book on empathy. It's not hard: I thought Who was scum so I voted him. I'm sorry I'm not buddying up to Bro like you are, but that doesn't make me scum. Not even remotely.

@Broseidon
Oh god, you're obnoxious.

If I wasn't reading you as town I'd be raging so hard at your amount of self absorbedness and lack of reflection. I'm going to avoid playing with you in the future. I'm actively going to avoid playing with you. Even to the point of replacing out if you replace into a game of mine. The thought you have about yourself is aggravating and it would only diminish my ability to read you. Consider this a reply to all of your posts and remember this when you know my alignment: You are an obnoxious player.

In post 557, Grimgroove wrote:Eek and Trine were both giving TierShift heat for the hammer on Who. But as I see it, they were both in a position to unvote Who after his claim, and thus were in no position to paint that hammer off as scummy in the way they did it, without being terrible hypocrites.
As Trine said, it's not about the hammer. It's about how Tier "unvoted" and revoted. Read that segment again. To me it felt as if Tier believed Wake's claim, but then saw a platform for a Who lynch after Trine and myself posted and voted and so he revoted. Even if that wasn't a hammer vote, it's still a dodgy vote on the wagon.

I thought you were going for a mass claim and not just a mass flavor claim.

In post 570, Turkish Van wrote:Because it was something that other people weren't already discussing and I wanted to know more about his thought process as far as why he thought Who had misplayed his role badly enough to justify the lynch.
It's not about what you discussed, not discrediting that. Not at all. It's what you are not discussing. Why did you avoid all other topics?

In post 570, Turkish Van wrote:Looking at TierShift's posts on page 20, that's where he starts pushing you as scum. As such, this looks a lot like you backing off someone who pushes back at you in a way that has a good chance of defusing their suspicion. What feels so honest, and what makes you believe the claim beyond it fitting flavor?
I get a strong newb vibe from him. There was an interaction with desp I liked (which is independent of desp's alignment). I liked his "I'm a newb" post way back. His push on me, while being weak (I don't remember what it was about), felt really town like. Of course you would see this as an attempt at defusing a case against me, but I'm not going to keep static reads just because I might be perceived as chainsaw defending or trying to defuse a scumread.

I get the feeling that a lot of you are trying more to work on how you're perceived than on adjusting your town/scum reads.
In post 570, Turkish Van wrote:I don't like the way MME is defending his not following a logical plan from BRO when it was presented to him under the guise of wanting to make his own mistakes.
Nice phrasing there at the end. But I wanted to make my own decision, not my own mistakes. But keep on twisting.

Bro's plan was logical. I won't deny that. But I thought he was scum and that the role was made up. Why do you find me voting for what I believed was a scum to be suspicious?
Trine wrote:That brings me to Scorp. He's doing exactly that, focusing exclusively on the Who wagon and tunneling hard in the hopes that town doesn't consider any other avenues. It's during this push that he's made some mistakes, slipping away from that town veneer that he's built up. The contradictory stances are a big one. Plus, Eek is right, he is flailing and mindlessly pushing in the way where he's trying to make everything from his targets look scummy without actually considering intent. This shows that he's more interested in scoring a lynch than finding scum. However, the biggest point against him is his blatant buddying of Bro. He's taken every opportunity he can to stroke Bro's ego and get on his good side. Which is funny, since Scorp wasn't paying attention to anything that Bro was saying when he was pushing the Who wagon. Yet all of a sudden he's regurgitating Bro's points of view and using them to try to lynch others on the Who wagon?
Perfectly put.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 579, BROseidon wrote:
In post 466, Alduskkel wrote:Who (5) - Trine, Grimgroove, XScorpion, My Milked Eek, TierShift
XScorp scum would fit with "both scum are on this wagon," and the point about him buddying me makes sense.

@Eek: The point I'm making is that there wasn't town motivation towards the tail-end of the Who push. I've stated why the Who lynch was an explicit misplay. There are too many people who made the mistake for everyone to have been scum, but the push still had to have had 2 scum in it. I don't think that that many townies would make an explicitly wrong play.

Trine also has played up internal hydra dissonance multiple times at this point to justify bad pushes.

Yeah, I'm visiting Trine tonight.
I might have been a bit too harsh in my previous post, apologies if I offended you. It's just that you really got under my skin with those posts.

I'm glad you finally mentioned the buddying yourself. It's one thing to call someone town and to agree with someone, but it's another to take it to that level of ass kissing. Could you look over the case against scorp and give your opinion? I don't think you have done that already.

@your point: You're so wrong on this. I believed Who was scum, I didn't believe his claim, I didn't want to trade a scum lynch (D2) for a possible mislynch when I was sure I had found scum.
In post 580, BROseidon wrote:Wait wtf XScorp didn't post b/w the claim and the hammer.

Neither did GG.

Which leads me back to Trine/Eek/Tier.
That's pretty much the start of my suspicion of Scorpion. His reaction to the lynch during his absence is really wrong, not whether he was here during or not. No one contested his absence. It's about his reaction.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Oh hey desp.

Could you explain how I can read the future when I backed off of Tier? I unvoted and backed off in 508. So this quote:

"
Look at how quickly Eek and Tier backed off each other when I said I saw Eek-town, even briefly.
"

Does not apply if you called me Eektown in 509. Oops! Try to misrep some other context please.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I've already addressed this a few times.

His claim.
His pushing against me felt town.
The interaction I saw with you.
His newbclaim early D1.

Are you reading the thread? Or are you throwing old arguments against the wall hoping that something will stick?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No you're not.

Bullshit. Those are valid reasons. As soon as I read someone as town I'm not going to vote them anymore. What kind of drugs are you on?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not slinging mud, I'm make observations. You're not reading the thread or else you'd have seen my justifications of the unvote. Or else you'd remember I unvoted before you called me town. You're making accusations based on false memories on your part. That's not my fault, don't push that onto me. And don't call it mudslinging, you're the one making baseless and made up accusations, not me.

And I'm not calling you scum just yet. I'm calling scorp scum. I am leaning scum on you. I have since I replaced in and I still do.
Cuz you lynched Who because his role didn't make sense AND because it didn't fit with Bro's role. Their incompatibility was central to your case on why Who was lying.

But now that he's town, Bro is just town because he's town, balance be damned? Even though BALANCE! was the only reason Who got lynched to begin with?

Puh-leeze.
Because I'm certain I can verify Bro's claim, dumbass. Read between the lines.

And balance wasn't the only reason who got lynched. You're again not reading the thread.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:01 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

"
If you were certain you could verify Bro's claim, then why did we need to lynch Who?
"

I still am. And because I thought he was scum and I didn't believe his claim (balance issues right there).

Vote Count 1.05b

XScorpion (3) - My Milked Eek, TierShift, Trine
My Milked Eek (2) - BROseidon, Turkish Van
TierShift (2) - Desperado, XScorpion
Trine (1) - Grimgroove

Not Voting (1) - Who

9 alive, 5 to lynch.

Deadline is on December 28th, 7 p.m. PST.

Countdown:
(expired on 2013-12-28 19:00:00)
Last edited by Alduskkel on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I don't see anything in those three Who posts that indicate anything about his alignment. Didn't back then and I don't right now. If you do, please be my guest.

"
That isn't an answer. If you are still certain that you could prove whether Bro is scum or not (and thus go a long way towards clearing up Who's alignment), then why did we need to lynch Who?
"

Because I came to the realization that I could verify Bro after making those posts. As indicated by my town/scum read list in 453. Which followed that balance posts you quoted.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 605, Desperado wrote:You also changed your answer from just now when you said "I still am" to me asking "if you were certain" but whatever.
?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 604, Desperado wrote:Eek, you said:
In post 448, My Milked Eek wrote:Tell me again why you believe one claim but not the other. Especially why you believe Who's claim. It makes no sense at all. One of [Who | Bro] is scum. No doubt about that.
before Who flipped.

You are now claiming that you can verify Bro's role, and that you knew that at the time.

So why were you unwilling to let Who live through the night, if you knew you would know his alignment the following day via your Bro result?

PEdit: How convenient.
I realized it after making that post. Call it convenient or whatever, but the facts remain the same. I realized I could verify it and I dropped broscum immediately.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 607, Desperado wrote:
In post 600, My Milked Eek wrote:"
If you were certain you could verify Bro's claim, then why did we need to lynch Who?
"

I still am. And because I thought he was scum and I didn't believe his claim (balance issues right there).
I meant

I'm still am [certain I can verify Bro]. And because I thought [who] was scum and I didn't believe [who]'s claim.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:37 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I did not only say that. You're again leaving out the majority of my posts. But I'll humor you.

There was his newbclaim early on. This is relevant to the interaction I saw and mentioned a few times. I'll elaborate on the interaction I saw. You saw something off with my post and Tier agreed with that. Later on (not relevant to his post-claim and my pre-unvote post time frame but linking it to this either way) he does the same thing when you read me as town. I'm seeing a newbtown player following a player he believed to be a strong player and a town player. This is why I asked Tier what he thought of you in a one-liner, so I could confirm this image. I'm seeing a desperate newbtown close to lynch trying to mimick what he sees in a stronger player.

Of course, newbies can also be scum, but his post-claim posting is him trying to scumhunt, in contrast to Who. The guy [tier] is at L-1 and this close to being lynched and he starts picking on my posts. And, while weak, it actually feels genuine.

His reasoning of unvoting and revoting lines up with the above. He saw a few players reasoning against Who, thought it was reasonable and went with it.

Tier has got newbtown written all over him.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 615, XScorpion wrote:I called you both scum before either of you were voting me.
That does not invalidate the points myself or Trine made against you. You're very obviously avoiding it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #30) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Link please? I can't remember you doing that.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #31) » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 620, XScorpion wrote:Do you mean 521? I address that in 523. If you mean 527, I answered everything that I felt deserved an answer in 528 (I'm not going to waste time repeating 'you guys are scum', I think it's clear enough). If I missed something that is actually relevant and worth addressing let me know.
No, I meant the 508 post. Those 521/523 posts are about me, not you. Also Trine's .

I see you referenced 516 to a post of Tier's. Looking over that post, I see nothing but "because you're scum". I never saw you post any refute against the post, if I'm wrong, link me. I'll quote 516 as a reference for the lazy people:
In post 516, XScorpion wrote:MMmm dat chainsaw defense.
In post 508, My Milked Eek wrote:1) Tell me how you got to GG being town based on his absence during the hammer. I'd love to hear the reasoning behind that.
1) because you're scum too
2) because you're scum too
In post 508, My Milked Eek wrote:Why did you put him at L-1 if you don't want him to be lynched? Don't give me that quickhammer crap. Putting someone at L-1 is setting up a lynch. You don't put down the L-1 vote unless you want that person to be lynched. This post is nothing more than making empty threats and trying to posture. I'd even go as far as saying that if Tier flips town, XS is scum. I don't like the buddying to GG either. If XScorpion flips scum, GG is town. This is XScorpion blatantly distancing himself from a town mislynch while pushing it. It makes no sense to want to lynch someone over a possible quickhammer if you put down the L-1.
In post 508, My Milked Eek wrote:Why would you be against a quickhammer of scum? Why would "anyone die" for lynching a scum? If you're going to say "because not everyone has replied to this claim etc." then you should stop right there. Let me recap the previous paragraphs: Without an L-1 vote there would be no quickhammer. Stop posturing.
I do want him to be lynched. A quickhammer means his scumbuddy is trying to silence him before Tier outs him. This didn't happen though, did it? Instead, you, his scumbuddy, are now going to stop bussing him and chainsaw. But thank you for confirming my suspicions.
So yeah, a lot of "you're scum" and you've picked a really small selection from that post to answer. So again, if you have, let me know, but I don't think you have. You can reply to 508, but it might be better to reply to Trine's post. It's more condensed and nicely summarizes everything I brought up against you.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

His reaction is really, really forced. I wasn't suspicious of Scorp before it, not even remotely. I even had him on my townlist. But that post... Man, it rubs me the wrong way and I tried to explain it as conclusively as possible why it does so. I think there was something off with every line (iirc).

The broseidon buddying isn't the main point, despite that it's been so much in the spotlight. I feel it twists the basis of the case and undermines the validity of it. Buddying an sich isn't an indication of alignment.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm at L-1, if I counted correctly?

Meh, I don't care anymore really. I've explained my reasons for voting Who, if you can't see a townie making a mistake like that then there's no convincing anyone. I'm not even claiming as my role is most likely useless because of a certain wording in the pm that the mod won't elaborate on, I'm going to assume it's the worst case of the two interpretations for balancing reasons. Not to mention the horrible character flavor. Whoever picked my game is an idiot. The game only has one character and it's an evil one. Dumbass.

But go ahead, call this an AtE, I don't care anymore. I'm done defending myself against people lacking basic empathic skills. It's no use.

I was going to catch up, but I can't be bothered at this point. It's not as if anyone would be reading it after my flip anyway.

scum is:
scorp

possible scum:
tv, desp (although I liked his interrogation of me, but that's the only thing I'm liking from what I can remember)

def. town:
who, trine, bro

I'm not sure anymore where I stand on tier, I skimmed the previous pages and I don't really like what I've seen/remember, but whatever.

And whoever I'm forgetting: you might be scum too. Your name didn't stick without rereading and I'm always weary of people keeping low profiles after so much shit happening.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Apparently that would be GrimGroove.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #35) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You cannot do that to me.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #36) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:14 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

@Desp
The situation is entirely different. In that other L-1 instance I hadn't provided any content yet and I felt I could swing it around. It doesn't matter here. I provided insights and comments. Defended myself. I've done what I could. It's no use going at it for another few RL days when I'm almost certain I can't change people's minds. Even if I make it to D2, I'm a liability.

Claiming has no use. In fact, I would get extra lynched by claiming. My character is so ridiculous that I assume whoever picked this game wanted to be scum. And if I assume what the mod isn't willing to tell me, then my role isn't as helpful as I thought it was. Might lose us the game even.

What I want from you... I gave up on this game with that post. Or at least on defending myself or on the players. But this close to a lynch and considering everyone's perception of me at this point, I lost my motivation. I spent quite a few pages defending a mistake. I tried convincing everyone else of scorpscum, I'm the only one on him. What I've done is useless, what I could do to prevent a lynch is useless. Ironically, being useless and admitting it is what put you off my wagon. Even my role might be counterproductive, it might even lose us the game as it would lead to a series of mislynches, amongst which: mine. Claiming it makes no sense.

The only reason I don't want to get lynched is because the case against me is so fucking weak. "you voted who" and then scorp made an addendum "you voted me". There is nothing to be gained from my lynch. No information. No distancing between scum buddies. No town tells. Nothing. Even in death I'd be useless. I flip town and then what? "yeeeeaaaaaahhh, but he did vote who like an ass". Everyone on my wagon has the perfect excuse for not playing this game. Everyone on Trine has an excuse for not playing this game. Because that's what everyone is doing right now: not playing this game. That's the only thing that's bothering me about my lynch.

I just hope my flip will prevent anyone from pushing this weak "you lynched who" case on Trine on D2. Why not Tier as well? Because Trine and myself are aligning pretty well on this Who lynch. And I know that isn't indicative of alignment, but he's saying what I'm saying and thinking, while Tier feels like a puppy at this point. Following desp around. Following me and trine around.

And yes, I know I called him a newbtown earlier.
Do note that I haven't read the past few pages in detail.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:32 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not replacing out. I'm not putting someone else in this position.
And I'm still interested in this game, I'm just not interested in defending myself anymore.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:32 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Why are you voting Trine then?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Vote especially the lies

So I saw you targetted desp during n1. Any particular reason you did so?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #759 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:07 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

That's true, you went to scorp, but I tracked you to desp as well. So again, what were you doing at desp's?

Did anyone else get a message about scorpion's alignment?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'll quote the PM after the game. I tracked you to desp and scorp. It's not impossible to track someone to two players in one night. You realize this right?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Because I got that as a result of my tracking. Why are you saying this isn't true?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:16 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also, did you get a message on scorp's alignment?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:35 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 765, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:You're suggesting that I targeted Desperado and he is now dead so I must be scum. Except I know that I'm not and I know that I targeted Scorp.
I'm suggesting you're scum because of the double track and not just the track to desp. Had I only tracked you to desp, I might have found it a bit suspicious, but it wouldn't have been grounds enough for me to think you're scum. The double track makes me think you used your action on Scorp and submitted the nightkill on desp. That's the most logical explanation from my pov.

With 9 people I doubt we have only 1 scum; with 2 or 3 people alive on the scum team, you're suggesting that as scum, I'd have submitted an action AND a kill, which isn't allowed unless I'm the last or one and only scum. So either you are scum and lying or you are town and telling the truth with some false results (less likely imo).

p-edit: No I just got his flavor name.
Why should I assume scum can only choose a night action or a nightkill to submit? In a game filled with power roles and (OP) power roles (who) I'd assume limiting scum in that aspect would be horrible (taking balancing issues in mind).

Explain to me why handicapping the scum by making them choose between their role or a nightkill is more likely to be true than scum having an ability to tamper with night action results.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:39 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And what is scorp's flavor?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Look at your result pm and tell us the game.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

XScorpion has been mod confirmed as town to me.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

It means the mod has sent me a PM telling me Scorpion is town.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

No, that message came out of nowhere.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Scorp,
Does the flavor fit?

To the people not understanding what happened:
I got my result pm telling me etl went to desp and scorp. And the mod confirmed scorp as town to me.
I claimed etl went to only desp to gauge his reaction, to see what he would reply, I had a feeling he'd confirm my claim of him having one night target, but I thought he wouldn't mention Scorp.

I don't see how this is confusing.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Why did you think your role was likely to be useless?
My role pm mentions I drive people insane. I wanted to use it on Bro to check if he really is a visitor. But when I checked with the mod about the wording he used he didn't really answer my question. So I assumed I am an insanifier. Which would make bro die when he targeted town. Which in turn would make me doubt whether his target would be scum or not. The string of events that could happen from such a situation is potentially game ending, so that is why I felt my role is useless.

As for my target, I went with the person I didn't remember.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm Slenderman from Slender the eight pages.

My role pm mentions I might make people insane when I track them. It's not self inflicted insanity it clearly states my target.

I wanted to track BRO last night to confirm where he went and if he died, to know who it was that he visited and got him killed. But if I'm an insanity enabler BRO might have died when visiting a townie. I would have claimed to know that the visitee is scum. S/He would flip town and I'd get lynched as well. It is then N3 with a lot of dead townies. That's why my role would have been useless. A tracker an sich isn't useless, I know that, don't try to say that I said a tracker is useless.

During night 1 I took my chances on someone else. The person I forgot during the end of D1. And I got back two results. Cool. During the start of D1 I only claimed one investigation to see what ETL would answer. If he claimed something like cop or doc or anything that has one target per night, I would have brought up the Scorp track. But that plan went nowhere fast. If you don't get why I did that, then you're either ignorant or you're trying to discredit me.

I don't think there's a third person involved in this night result. Either ETL is scum or I turned him insane and he [sleepwalked/doesn't know he went] to desp.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 829, Malakittens wrote:Actually MME the more your role comes out and it's been coming out in pieces I'm questioning it all together. You left out a vital part of your claim and just put it in your last post. You said it yourself your results are possible not to be sane, but had you been wrong about ETL and if you are both town.. We could easily lose this game. You acted like you had just a finding like a cop w/ a guilty, but you been backpedaling since Trine brought up that you called your role useless.

Actually MME the more your role comes out and it's been coming out in pieces I'm questioning it all together. You left out a vital part of your claim and just put it in your last post. You said it yourself your results are possible not to be sane, but had you been wrong about ETL and if you are both town.. We could easily lose this game. You acted like you had just a finding like a cop w/ a guilty, but you been backpedaling since Trine brought up that you called your role useless.
1. I'm not backpedalling, my vote is still on ETL and it still remains there. Stop twisting the context of my speculation of my role. If I say my targets might be insane that is speculation on my role not me backpedalling.
2. I never said
my
results could be insane. I said my targets might become insane if I target them. There's a difference. It seems that ETL's result isn't insane though he has claimed there is more to his role than just a flavor cop. If he has more information, I'd like to hear it so we can determine his sanity.
3. Isn't
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

How did that get posted? I still have it in my submit form >_>

Expect the full post in a few.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 829, Malakittens wrote:Actually MME the more your role comes out and it's been coming out in pieces I'm questioning it all together. You left out a vital part of your claim and just put it in your last post. You said it yourself your results are possible not to be sane, but had you been wrong about ETL and if you are both town.. We could easily lose this game. You acted like you had just a finding like a cop w/ a guilty, but you been backpedaling since Trine brought up that you called your role useless.

Actually MME the more your role comes out and it's been coming out in pieces I'm questioning it all together. You left out a vital part of your claim and just put it in your last post. You said it yourself your results are possible not to be sane, but had you been wrong about ETL and if you are both town.. We could easily lose this game. You acted like you had just a finding like a cop w/ a guilty, but you been backpedaling since Trine brought up that you called your role useless.
1. I'm not backpedalling, my vote is still on ETL and it still remains there. Stop twisting the context of my speculation of my role. If I say my targets might be insane that is speculation on my role not me backpedalling.
2. I never said
my
results could be insane. I said my targets might become insane if I target them. There's a difference. It seems that ETL's result isn't insane though he has claimed there is more to his role than just a flavor cop. If he has more information, I'd like to hear it so we can determine his sanity.
3. I'm acting like a cop with a guilty? Tell me, how would you act with a tracking result to the corpse and another player (who coincidently you received a mod confirmation on during the same night?). Tell me why trying to see what your target would do/claim if you claim the corpse track is a bad thing to do? Please, I'm curious.

I'm very curious to hear how you would react. Instead here you are, egging on me. I haven't seen you post anything decent the past few pages and here you are on my case after everyone's expressed their opinion (convenient). Hoping to mislynch me and then (if he isn't scum) mislynch ETL (even more convenient). Of all the reactions to the last page or two, yours is scummy as hell. In fact it's so scummy I would even suggest etl is town because you're blatantly setting up the lynch on D3. In fact,
guys
when I flip town, lynch TV for me. That single post actually nearly convinced me ETL isn't scum.

I still am baffled by the lack of people's empathy skills in this game. Tell me how you would react to getting two tracking results while carrying the possible insanity modifier.

In post 833, XScorpion wrote:
In post 832, Trine wrote:
In post 2, Alduskkel wrote:
Current Status:
Alignments have randomly been determined
. Roles are now being created and should be done sometime on the 27th.
I don't think Slenderman being a bad guy in the game has anything to do with Eek's alignment.

Slenderman is not a character we expected if the mechanic is actually that Eek's results aren't sane.

And if he makes his target insane, then why did ETL get back a valid result on XScorp?

~ Zoya
Ah, but alignments come before roles and we gave 3 games. As a mod if I randomly determined MME was town and had to give a role, I think I'd go for the second game choice if slender was pick #1.
Hey, wise guys, the alignments are randomly determined. The mod even mentions the irony in my role pm.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:02 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 825, XScorpion wrote:MME or etl is scum. One is lying. It's that simple.
False dichotomy.

Already mentioned:
- other role that messes with night results
- etl involuntarily targeting other people because of my role's possible insanity modifier (not insane on my end as that would mean that I'd get no result back and not in the wording of my role pm).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 844, BROseidon wrote:
In post 839, My Milked Eek wrote:I still am baffled by the lack of people's empathy skills in this game. Tell me how you would react to getting two tracking results while carrying the possible insanity modifier.
Does your role PM give you any sense of what "insanity" means, since normally it's a modifier that fucks with results, not makes you target random other people.
No. It says something along the lines of "making people insane". I tried to get extra information from the mod but he said nothing helpful (I can't paraphrase what he said without quoting him =/ It's too simple English to try and find substitutes without quoting it.)
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #58) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:19 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 852, BROseidon wrote:
In post 846, My Milked Eek wrote:No. It says something along the lines of "making people insane". I tried to get extra information from the mod but he said nothing helpful (I can't paraphrase what he said without quoting him =/ It's too simple English to try and find substitutes without quoting it.)
Still makes it hard to believe that someone else going insane would equate to you seeing them go to an extra person...
I'm just speculating. I'm not unvoting ETL as you can see.

What do you think of what I said about TV a page ago?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 862, Turkish Van wrote:It's just we got three "claimed" informative roles. Two roles that are similar to an IC {Who/Xscorp}. Not to mention a QT spy & Desperado's role.

It just seems really town sided. I feel like Xscorp could be lying and trying to play another role similar to a friendly neighbor or MME's role is scum.
So
NOW
we're allowed to play this balance speculation game... :roll:

XScorp isn't lying. It is mod confirmed information. Unless this is bastard mod, XScorp is town. The pm specifically mentioned the information came from the mod. Again and in bold because you seemed to have missed first grade because you obviously are lacking reading skills:

XScorp is mod confirmed town

Again, even bigger, this time:

XScorp is mod confirmed town

I haven't claimed anything else about Scorp's role, so why are you twisting my words in order to discredit a confirmed townie?

Bolded for other people's convenience;
Turkish Van is stalling to test the waters while twisting words, context and claims.
I think they're really trying hard not having to put their vote on me. I mean,

I'm lying or mod confirmed scorptown is lying.
The setup is imbalanced with so many "investigative roles".
WHO is confirmed.
They seem to believe BRO's role.

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS THEIR VOTE ON ME? It must take superhuman strength to keep them from voting me.

Stop the fucking egging on me (and even scorp, wtf are you trying to pull?) and place your goddamned vote already. If you're so convinced I'm lying then what are you waiting for? Want someone else to vote for me before you do so? Is it hard not to give away set up information when speculating? Is that why you're rehashing the townsided arguments I've been making since D1a? Guess why I made that argument. Go on guess.
GUESS WHY I PUSHED FOR A WHO LYNCH D1a
. I'm a fucking tracker and I believed BRO's visitor claim (our roles synergize awfully nice for him to be scum) and then the time lord role claim happened. In retrospect, I'm surprised Scorp didn't fall over the townsided setup at the time of Who's claim. Tell me again I'm not a tracker. Go on, try it.

I'm so fucking tired of your bullshit and I can't believe no one else is seeing what you are doing. It is so obvious. It cannot be more in your face, besides you claiming scum by quoting your role pm, but even then, I'd rather think you're scum based on your behavior the past few pages than an actual scum claim.

It's TV and someone else as scum and they have a role that can alter or manipulate night actions from players.

I want everyone who hasn't to claim in their next post. Anyone not claiming in their next post at this point is a guaranteed scum. And by anyone I mean TV and Trine.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also for clarity:

I never claimed I make my targets insane. I said that I assumed this.

Anyone still saying otherwise is twisting words. In fact anyone who has done so before is twisting words, but that's what you get for skipping the first grade.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 868, Trine wrote:
In post 866, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Trine - refuse to claim?
I don't mind claiming once this is all sorted out. The other heads may disagree.
Claim. Now.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #62) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

My role pm mentions "I make people insane when targetting them, but why would I care?" (paraphrased)

I asked the mod what this means and he said something like "the role pm says what the role pm says". So, it's not a yes and it's not a no.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #63) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And yes, that's paraphrased and no, I'm not comfortable with that paraphrase as it is too close to what he said, but damn you mod, use more than 3 different words in one sentence.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #64) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:57 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 876, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 873, My Milked Eek wrote:My role pm mentions "I make people insane when targetting them, but why would I care?" (paraphrased)

I asked the mod what this means and he said something like "the role pm says what the role pm says". So, it's not a yes and it's not a no.
I have no idea what that is even supposed to mean, I'd think the mod should be able to clarify that, I don't understand why he didn't.
Now you know why I'm running around like a headless chicken. I don't know either.

Anyways, I'm posting a post containing the reasons, but let me post the conclusion already;
Unvote: ETL
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

There is no doubt about ETL targetting Scorpion. He knew Scorp's flavor so he has proven he has/had a flavor cop power.

...In fact, if I may...

ETL is town.

I just came to that conclusion, while I was thinking on a reply to Scorp's post:

Flavor Cop is fucking useless as a scum power (in this game).

What do we know to base our conclusion that ETL is town on?

1. ETL has proven he has a flavor role.
2. Scorp is confirmed town. There is no way Scorp and ETL are playing together and that Scorp had fed him his flavor.
3. Role names (and thus flavor) have been randomly assigned, making a flavor cop useless.

I'm tired and super bad (at the moment) at explaining how I got to this conclusion, but I tried.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In what seems an OP town flavor cop is really useless.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

If you're still not convinced of its uselessness, tell me what roles would go with what rolenames, start with Scorp's role please.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

^@Trine
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

So two JOAT?

Just to get this right.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 886, Trine wrote:
In post 2164, Yulia Jue wrote:
In post 2148, Yulia Jue wrote:
1. Jade Curtiss, Town Aligned Necromancer Deacon Blues

2. Van Grants, Godfather 2-shot Rolecop The Ruffling

3. Fon Master Ion, Town Aligned 1-shot Motivator Prohawk
4. Emperor Peony, Town Aligned Title Vendor Tammy
5. York, Town Aligned Miller Neighbor Nacho
6. Noir, Town Aligned Neighbor TheFuzzylogic99
7. Nephry Osborne, Town Aligned Vanilla Mykonian (mara)
8. Natalia, Town Aligned Unrequited Lover (conditional IC) Kazekirimaru
9. Legnretta, Bulletproof 1-shot roleblocker Minami no Hana

10. Luke Fon Fabre, Town Aligned Suicide Bomber Orcinus
11. Anise Talin, Town Aligned 1-shot Bulletproof Bodyguard MafiaSSK
12. Mieu, Town Aligned Cowardly JOAT Pitoli
13. Sync, Encryptor Neighbor Mac
Necromancer had a one-shot neighborize of a dead player.
Cowardly JOAT was 1-shot hider use, 1-shot commuter use.
Kaze died if orci was nightkilled and became an inno child if orci was lynched or suicide.
Title Vendor gave the player targeted a random title from the game, if they were a party character, or a fitting mod-created title if they did not have any official ingame one. It would title players with their fakeclaims if it hit scum.
Of note. The godfather had gender cop.
This proves what?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #71) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

A role madness game, yes. But from what I can remember from skimming the mod's previous uPick games he makes sure they're balanced (enough).

Imagine having a role cop on a scum team versus a town with tracker, joat, time lord, delayed day vig, qt spy, weak visitor, friendly neighbor.

Sure, flavor cops can be useful, but in this context, they're useless as a scum power.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #72) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 892, Trine wrote:And to ETL: A fruit vendor sends fruit at night to a target, and that targets gets a pm saying "you got fruit". It's used to confirm oneself as town when there's only one scum remaining by using a night action while a kill still happens. Because of site meta making it a town only role, several mods made scum fruit vendors to subvert that.
I'm tired, but is scorp the fruit vendor?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #73) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, what else is there to claim except TV and both of your JOAT skills?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #74) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 918, Turkish Van wrote:MME goes from having a neg. utility useless role to being a tracker to being a tracker with questionable results. The Gravedigger role comes to mind here.
How do you keep coming up with this stuff?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #75) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:05 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Could we also see those crumbs? /lazy
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #76) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 940, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:OMFG. THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE. A game with a weak neighborizer and scum with a commute ability?
Get your role names right, but yes. This could make a lot of sense.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #77) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 948, Trine wrote:
And TV does another fade in the midst of the sturm und drang. Color me surprised.
Just quoting for visibility.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Wow, that being on top of the page makes it extra visible.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 919, Turkish Van wrote:Also, ignored spate of posts showing up in preview.
More coming

--PA
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Guess who found the font size tag?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (isolation #81) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I can't explain it because the mod refused t explain it,, so piss off.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #82) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 973, Turkish Van wrote:MME, it's all well and good if you can't explain it, but if you can't define your ability, you can't expect us to figure it out for you.

Trine, you're welcome to call for our lynch. It won't mean much when you flip scum.
Because onehead is better than 7 amirite
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #83) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 978, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 975, My Milked Eek wrote:
In post 973, Turkish Van wrote:MME, it's all well and good if you can't explain it, but if you can't define your ability, you can't expect us to figure it out for you.

Trine, you're welcome to call for our lynch. It won't mean much when you flip scum.
Because onehead is better than 7 amirite
You can't figure out your role and you have access to the original text. In the meantime, you've gone through several different explanations. Legit confused town would have been upfront about the situation, assuming you even used a role that was supposedly detrimental to begin with.
Where do you keep getting this from?

I never claimed to be anything else but a tracker with a double result which might have been subject of an insanity I can't explain or subject to a third roles manupilation. I don't know what that insanity linemeans in my pm. I just don't know.

I'm just speculating to try and explain the double track.

What is so diffocult to understand about this? And how would that make me scum?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #84) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Tv, and when do you think I pmed the mod about that insanity line?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #85) » Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:49 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Why are you playing mafia if you lack basic empathy skills?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (isolation #86) » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Vote: Turkish Van

It is not too late!
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #87) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:11 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Where's the post with all the claim information? I seem to have lost it. I want to look over a few things.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #88) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:49 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not lynching either of them. I'm not convinced of Trine's scumminess. I'm not convinced of ETL's either.

I really need to recheck that portion of D2 and the last few pages.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #89) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:52 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1079, Trine wrote:
In post 1074, XScorpion wrote:Oh my christ
you think Who was not most likely to be scumkilled night 1. Which player was most likely to be scumkilled night 1?
BRO. His death would have framed us. We could have protected him and taken the true but not actually verified town status, but we also considered the possibility that scum have a strongman kill. We played the way we did to pull the NK our direction, or at least make BRO a less attractive target, and live to protect him or whatever other town player looks most valuable tonight. And given the game state, we'd protect BRO.
In fact no. Desp was the obvious nightkill. I softclaimed tracker really loudly at the end of D1b, anyone reading the thread with half an eye would have known what I was. There isn't anyone else who scum would have killed safely but desp.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (isolation #90) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:53 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1082, XScorpion wrote:
In post 1080, My Milked Eek wrote:I'm not lynching either of them. I'm not convinced of Trine's scumminess. I'm not convinced of ETL's either.

I really need to recheck that portion of D2 and the last few pages.
So the scumteam is TV and Bro? lol
I'm not saying that, I'm saying I don't know who scum would be between Trine and ETL.

And to be fair, BRO isn't confirmed town, he's just a very protown player.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #91) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:55 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In other words, I'm only certain of TV (guess where my vote is) and I think we can postpone this duel of JOATs until D3. Get extra night result information from everyone. Can't hurt, might even help figure out this puzzle.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (isolation #92) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1086, XScorpion wrote:
In post 1085, My Milked Eek wrote:I'm not saying that, I'm saying I don't know who scum would be between Trine and ETL.
That's what makes today hard, isn't it?
But honestly if the mod told you ETL targeted two people doesn't that seem the obvious choice?
Unfortunately no. I'm convinced scum have a night result modification role.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #93) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:15 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Again, balance reasons.

There was a possibility of having confirmed 4 townies by D2 (Scorp, Who and his two time reversed death people). That's 4 people out of 5. Consider the two people Who would have saved as having an investigative role (myself and one of {trine | etl | bro }) you could have 4-6 confirmed townies by the start of D2. Add to that Desperado's dayvig ability to act upon the investigative roles' results and you get a real big mess.

Even a more unbalanced scenario:
D1: desp dayvigs a townie
D1: we lynch a townie
N1: townie gets nightkilled
N1: scorp notifies someone of his alignment
D2: Who rolls back the day 3 confirmed townies + Who + Scorp == 5 conf town out of 9 people with possible investigation results on the remaining 4. (was desp a 1-shot? if not, this could upset it even more)

So why would it be likely that scum has a night result alteration role? Because of the clusterfuck of confirmed townies that could happen. It is a necessity. Why do I think this happened to me? I basically claimed an investigative role D1b and I said I would confirm BRO. Pre-emptive TV reply: I then had my "useless" posts, yes, but that didn't change my role, only my perception of my role.

Given this, I can't see scum having a flavorcop. And assuming ETL is scum and a joat, would you honestly see them use their flavor ability? No, that's the dumbest thing you could do. And no, I don't believe there is just a flavorcop. And I most certainly cannot see Trinescum counterclaiming. None of this makes sense for either one of them to be scum.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #94) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, assuming ETL is scum, who is his partner according to you?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #95) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:18 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

And I assume the setup in that game wasn't as wild as it is in this one?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1097 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:26 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ironically by setting that limitation you are letting scum set who gets lynched and who doesn't.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:27 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm not unvoting TV.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #98) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:29 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1100, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1097, My Milked Eek wrote:Ironically by setting that limitation you are letting scum set who gets lynched and who doesn't.
What?

You're not making sense.

I already explained why the scum team is either ETL/TV or You/Trine.
I seemed to have missed that post?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #99) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:31 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Was it the post that conveniently excluded yourself from the suspect pool?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #100) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:37 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1105, XScorpion wrote:What are the roles and role names again?

Me- Isaac (Binding of Isaac), Friendly Neighbor
Trine - the 3 ppl from Trine (Trine), JOAT (used - commuter, unused - roleblocker, doctor)
ETL - Jacket (Hotline Miami), JOAT (used - flavor cop, unused - bodyguard, flavor watcher)
BRO - Kaitlin Greenbriar (Gone Home), Weak Visitor
MME - Slenderman (Slender), (Possible Insanity-causing) tracker
Who - Tim (Braid), Time Traveller
TV - ??? (???), Jailkeeper

TV who are you?
Fixed that for you.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:42 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1100, BROseidon wrote:
In post 1097, My Milked Eek wrote:Ironically by setting that limitation you are letting scum set who gets lynched and who doesn't.
What?

You're not making sense.
I'm not?

I'm also against deciding who we should lynch. Scorp/Who should decide on who to lynch themselves in order to make sure scum isn't involved in the decision.

However, by limiting the pool of suspects, which was your suggestion (and someone else's, I think Trine) we're leaving the possibility open that scum had a say in limiting the pool and thus, by extension, a say in the lynch.

My concern right now is that we're dealing with a TvT here and that it is unrightly set as a TvS. I have no proof or anything of the likes, but I cannot see scum making either one's decisions.

I don't like how you're limiting this pool. I can understand why, especially why Trine would limit it. It's a natural reaction to a person claiming your role. But I don't like how you're doing it. I should reread those few pages between ETL and Trine.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:43 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1111, My Milked Eek wrote:My concern right now is that we're dealing with a TvT here and that it is unrightly set as a TvS. I have no proof or anything of the likes, but I cannot see scum making either one's decisions.
To clarify:
That's talking about ETL and Trine.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:55 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1113, XScorpion wrote:I don't like having to decide this by myself.
But I am pretty confident that neither BRO nor MME is scum.
The 1v1 thing is throwing me off a bit; ETL, what do you think about a TV lynch?
The thing is, if you're willing to accept the 1v1 is wrong, then you need to accept that one of BRO and myself is scum (or both).
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1116 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1033, Turkish Van wrote:Would still like to hear from MME, but I don't hold out much hope there.

--PA
Why not? I've answered all your question (the same questions over and over again, but I answered them).

I'm finding this one a bit harder to answer because I can't find another, less crude way to say that I'm a dumb fuck who gambled during night one.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Tell me why your choice of jailkeeping Trine isn't suboptimal?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #106) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Which is the weirdest choice for a jailkeep but please, explain.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (isolation #107) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1122, Turkish Van wrote:
In post 1118, My Milked Eek wrote:Tell me why your choice of jailkeeping Trine isn't suboptimal?
In post 995, Turkish Van wrote:BRO explicitly not getting results matches what happened to us. We were told that our JK ability failed (not sure why a non-results providing ability merited a notification of success/fail) but told that we wouldn't be informed as to the reason.

Could have JK'd Who, sure. But with no outed protective roles, the odds of scum going for the obvious kill was lowered, and we also had the roleblocking aspect of our role to consider.

I didn't want to get into this, but my other thought with BRO was that he could be a hider who was keeping an ace up his sleeve. JKing you was win-win: either we block scum or we make sure we preserve BRO's result, especially if BRO was a hider who could have been killed by targeting you. The line of thought there felt dangerous in terms of reigniting town's paranoia about BRO, given BRO's history of using the hider role very effectively.

--PA
Where the 'you' in the above is Trine. Basically either we would block scum in the persons of Trine, or if we were wrong about Trine we keep BRO's town result safe and cut off the possibility of BRO dying as a hider if a scum team without Trine tried to kill Trine.
I've actually had a misconception about the JK role. Apparently, it is not default behavior to prevent anyone from targetting the jailkept person. I thought that jailkeeping Trine would prevent Bro from visiting him. Which is what I found odd about your choice.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1127 (isolation #108) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1124, Turkish Van wrote:Trine and MME. It tracks with the supposed night action choices and explains their resistance to the TS lynch, as losing the only townie who fell for the Who lynch post-claim would leave them exposed.
What if, and let's go really crazy with this assumption, I actually read Tier as a newbtown?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #109) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:05 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Also, remarks about the same quote:

Why are you refusing to play this game? I mean, we're 1125 posts into this game and all I've seen you talk about is the who lynch and my claim. It's really obvious how hard you're trying to avoid other players/situations.

Also, aren't you a hydra? I find it hard to believe that a hydra would play this uniform. I can't believe both heads are this dense. Of course, it makes sense if you're scum. I really can't see anything else but scum in your slot. Why aren't you signing your posts?

And I reiterate, I'd rather lynch TV today than [ETL|Trine].
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #110) » Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

And again about the same quote:

Who in their right mind would see me and Trine together as scum? I could understand seeing one of us as scum, but both? This is being awfully lazy OR pushing the most obvious push of pushes while not having to worry about slipping or associating with anyone.

TV is scum.

I could bullet point a case if you guys want me to.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:51 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

So, uh, we should get to deciding on a lynch.

If Scorp or Who decide on who to lynch, I'll follow. If they aren't on, TV or BRO will need to switch.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

I don't know. Between Trine and ETL, I'd only vote Trine because I feel that TV is bussing him. And I don't really care for ETL. I think my night result has been tampered with.

I don't know. Perhaps this really is TvT? I don't know.

I need to check something real quick...
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 756, BROseidon wrote:Although I'm really not sure why I was notified that my ability just didn't work...
In post 995, Turkish Van wrote:BRO explicitly not getting results matches what happened to us. We were told that our JK ability failed (not sure why a non-results providing ability merited a notification of success/fail) but told that we wouldn't be informed as to the reason.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Again, with the preview fucking up...
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, so TV's ability failed, or so they claim. Trine/Eek are scum, or so they claim. The thing is, Trine is proven to have commuted away from the town during the night and I know I targetted ETL. I also know ETL targetted scorp (and desp as a possible tampering). We know Scorp targetted me. And we know BRO targetted Trine.

TV is fucking lying or Trine is untargettable scum. Either way, TV and Trine aren't scum together.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

The point is.

Almost all targets can be proven. Some interactions could indicate a scum team, but either way TV's claim of having a failed JK is either a lie or BRO-Trine are scum together.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Can't believe it took me until 4-5 hours until deadline to notice.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

The notification doesn't matter. It's about the interaction with confirmable night action targets of N1.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #119) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1156, Trine wrote:
In post 1153, My Milked Eek wrote:The point is.

Almost all targets can be proven. Some interactions could indicate a scum team, but either way TV's claim of having a failed JK is either a lie or BRO-Trine are scum together.
How would it not be a lie, even if we were scum together?
I posted too fast. I should think it through more.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #120) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1158, XScorpion wrote:
In post 1153, My Milked Eek wrote:The point is.

Lynch TV today, Trine tomorrow if townflip?
I don't think ETL and Trine are scum together so this means that at least one of them will be around for protection tonight.
WELCOME TO LAST WEEK
POPULATION: 1
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #121) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Problem is, we won't make it with just the three of us. We need Bro (V/LA) or who (rightfully disinterested)
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #122) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Ok, I'll be here for another hour (two at most). If who or bro haven't popped up to switch to tv, I'll switch my vote.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #123) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:07 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

Not what I expected to happen, but cool.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #124) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

you
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #125) » Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by My Milked Eek »

^This guy :D

P. Edit (ETL)
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:30 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Everyone claims night targets in their first post. And for JOAT's, you claim what you used (and how it works) and your result. I'll go last.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (isolation #127) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

But I guess we all know what happened.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #128) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:34 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

What does the george mask do and why did you use it on Scop of all people?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #129) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Yeah, I don't need Scorp's claim. Because he targeted me again.

I targeted ETL, she targeted no one.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:41 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Just wanted to know what Trine did.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (isolation #131) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:45 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

"Town

Generally, Roleblockers are intended to try to stop the Night-kill, or stop scum power roles in situations where they are known. In practice, Roleblockers are more likely to stop Town power roles from working early on, but as the game goes on Roleblockers become much more powerful. In particular, when there is one Mafioso left Roleblockers can be used to confirm players - if the Mafia's kill goes through, whoever was blocked that Night isn't the last Mafioso. Inversely, if a Roleblocker blocks someone and the Mafia's kill disappears, there is a decent chance that the Roleblocker blocked the scum who was performing the kill (though this is not necessarily the case, given that other power roles may have had a hand in it, or the scum decided to not kill anyone as a framing gambit). In summary, Town Roleblockers are almost liabilities early on but become much stronger if they survive to lategame, so they have net positive value for Town."

~wiki
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #132) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:46 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

All I had to know is what Trine used.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #133) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:47 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Vote ETL
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (isolation #134) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:50 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Glad we turned this game around after that horrible D1. That last minute TV lynch was pretty awesome.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (isolation #135) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:55 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Because you were on it. It's not unreasonable to assume one scum helped push it if you weren't on it.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #136) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:09 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Aside from GrimGroove of course, but he didn't actively push it like Tier, Trine and I did.

I also feel lynching TV first helped a lot. I image the redirecting might have made N2 analysis a lot harder. I think they redirected Trine N1. Also, ETL lying didn't help her case :) Had she claimed being RB'd everything would have been on the table again.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #137) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:36 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

She could have claimed to be set up. Not a believable claim, but the most believable one.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (isolation #138) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1220, Trine wrote:Depending on ETL's abilities, we may have had the leeway for another mislynch. I was worried we didn't because of all the town power. Day 2 felt like scum going all out to get both of them to the night phase.
Well, there could have been only one mislynch: you.

Who is confirmed.
Scorp is confirmed.
I'd be surprised anyone would think I was bussing TV.

So, mislynching Trine will probably leave us with Who-TV-me after a scorp NK. And I'm not so sure how Who would swing seeing how he got disinterested in this game.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #139) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Who-ETL-me*
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #140) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:01 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1213, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Is the madness over?

Last time I replace into a no-win situation.

*sigh*
Yeah, it was terrible for you. Thanks for sticking it out!
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #141) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:55 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

That was a lynch.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (isolation #142) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

lol why? Did you honestly expect no fallout from commuting when a hider/visitor was coming?
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (isolation #143) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:00 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

You are The Slender Man, from Slender: The Eight Pages, a Tracker. Somehow you're on the Town's side -- that's the RNG for you.

You are very good at stalking people without them knowing you're there. Each Night you can target a person and learn who they targeted.
Who cares if you drive them a little insane in the process?

You win when all Anti-Town players have been eliminated and at least one member of your faction is still alive.

The game thread is here. Please confirm by PM.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #144) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:03 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I laughed at this part in the Mod QT: "Who checks to see if BROseidon is the Princess."
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (isolation #145) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:25 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1240, Cabd wrote:...

It's Bulba-Amedeus
Cabd-Pontius
Fferyllt-Zoya

...We claimed our heads yesterday who; did you even read the game?
What? Where?

Anyways I got solid town reads from the amadeus head. Everytime that head posted I felt you were town.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #146) » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

The main concern I have about balance is the inclusion of Who's role together with Scorp's role.
Perhaps a change to Scorp's role could have been that the information I got wasn't mod confirmed. Of course this renders his role useless, but it creates one less confirmed townie.
Perhaps having Who die when he revives people.
Perhaps scum joat could combine two masks?

It was rather townsided because of the amount of possible mod-confirmed townies. It was possible to have 4 mod confirmed townies by D2. Which would have 7 players (or 9 with the revives) alive. This is a big issue. This game was too small to have one player have the power to confirm 3 players (33% of the playerlist).

I also think it's borderline bastard-mod to bring back players the scum explicitly wanted dead.

That's not saying you didn't do a good job, the modding was perfect. Just some notes on the setup.
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

In post 1265, Trine wrote:
In post 1176, Trine wrote:
In post 1175, fferyllt wrote:We'll protect among BRO, WHO and Xscorp.

Or maybe we'll block ETL.
me
Ffery slipped on day 2.
Ha! I saw that post, yet it didn't register that fferyllt was a part of the hydra.
Eek
!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”