Micro 324: Bridge Mafia (D3, 6/9 alive)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Wolfy »

Hi all
VOTE: insanity018
having a name hat describes my state of mind must be scummy
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 15, RedCoyote wrote:VOTE: ArcAngel9

Don't vote Mala! She's too good to lose if she's town.
or,

Vote Mala! She's too dangerous if she's not town.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 18, Malakittens wrote:Why don't you?

Instead of egging him on :P
I'm not egging him on - I totally agree that
if
you're town you are too good to lose.
And, I would never vote for you without any evidence Mala :wink:
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 21, Egg wrote:
In post 19, Wolfy wrote:
In post 18, Malakittens wrote:Why don't you?

Instead of egging him on :P
I'm not egging him on - I totally agree that
if
you're town you are too good to lose.
And, I would never vote for you without any evidence Mala :wink:
Why not?
because I've already voted once during RVS.
I want my next vote to be based on something - even if it's a gut feel.
Multiple random votes just prolong RVS and we get nowhere.
If I voted Malakittens now it would be a random vote.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Post by Wolfy »

Not sure i can take any credit for getting out of RVS - my light-hearted RVS post might have provoked it but RedCoyote did it...
Agreed that we're a lot better off out than in.

I agree that my giant if post shows emotion/paranoia RedCoyote - but why is it scummy?
It was RVS and light-hearted.

"evidence" means non-RVS posts and votes - it's what everybody should be using to make decisions.

"over-the-top sucking up to Mala" made me laugh.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 51, Lucky2u wrote:...Trolling is a good way to see who the try hards are in the game atleast, and
who is relaxed enough to sense the humor
. In that way, I have a basis to start my reads.
(my bolding)

lucky's trolling was just humour to me (pity he can't spell).
i don't see the logic in scum reading this but both ArcAngel9 & antihero teamed up very quickly on this... maybe they're just better scum readers or maybe they're trying too hard.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ArcAngel9
this makes more sense for me at the moment
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 65, RedCoyote wrote:
insanity 27 wrote:I'm leaning early town on Wolfy due to him wanting to get out of RVS. I also thought by 'evidence', he meant 'reasons' which again links to getting out of RVS.
I didn't interpret it that way. The way I saw it, he scrambled to defend himself, nothing more...
So "scrambling" to defend oneself is scummy?
In post 73, ArcAngel9 wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? I was reaction testing from lucky's post which i have explained already. So if Anti back's me up means that makes me scum? so what about Anti? Are you suppose to be voting Anti becuz he backed me up and my vote on lucky came first? Why me?

Your vote on me just looks like random shit reason to vote. I am leaning scum

VOTE: Wolfy
Looks like forcefully defending herself and a retaliation vote too.
My vote wasn't random and I think the reason was sound even if you do not :)
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:07 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 78, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 73, ArcAngel9 wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? I was reaction testing from lucky's post which i have explained already. So if Anti back's me up means that makes me scum? so what about Anti? Are you suppose to be voting Anti becuz he backed me up and my vote on lucky came first? Why me?

Your vote on me just looks like random shit reason to vote. I am leaning scum

VOTE: Wolfy
Looks like forcefully defending herself and a retaliation vote too.

My vote wasn't random and I think the reason was sound even if you do not :)
So you think Arc is OMGUS voting you? or are you talking about Anti. I can't tell who you are talking about since you didn't use a name in your post and Arc is asking you a question. So either you ignored the question and are talking about Arc or you meant that statement as an answer toward anti. I would like to know please.
I'm referring to "Arc" as it's her post I was responding to...
There were 5 questions in her post - I don't think I answered any of them - but I have answered yours :]
What concerned me here was the vehemence in the response not the content.

Having said that it's much more likely that a response like that comes from town rather than scum...

UNVOTE:
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:09 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 95, Malakittens wrote: It's interesting how you pointed out you haven't answered any of them. So why don't you care to enlighten us and answer them.
Answers in bold.
What the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about arc and anti over-reacting and teaming up on lucky's attempt at RVS trolling humour

I was reaction testing from lucky's post which i have explained already. So if Anti back's me up means that makes me scum?
No. But I certainly got a reaction.

so what about Anti?
What about Anti?

Are you suppose to be voting Anti becuz he backed me up and my vote on lucky came first?
Don't understand this sentence.

Why me?
Had to be somebody. Why not you?
Are you sure your flip-flop of the read wasn't influenced by my current read on that slot?
Yes. I am sure. I re-read it and just thought this is more likely to be a town response than a scum response.
I wouldn't respond that aggressively as scum (I probably wouldn't as town either!)
If so why *can't* her response be from scum? Why is it more likely to come from town?
I didn't say can't. It could be. It's a
gut
feel that a response like that is townie.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 97, insanity018 wrote: p-edit: Wolfy, do you think RVS trolling humour is more likely to be a scum or town thing? And, am I also overreacting? Or do you think that is just Anti and Arc?
I think RVS trolling humour is a null thing.
No, you are not over-reacting.
It's obviously hard to read "tone" in a forum post but there was a certain "tone" in Arc's post which at the time I took as an over-reaction.
I have since has a change of heart and mind - i.e. I have had a look back at other posts/games and the "tone" I picked up is a frequent part of her play whatever her alignment.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:41 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 104, ArcAngel9 wrote: What about the questions you ignored in my posts. I didn't team up with Anti. Anti agreed with somepoint i said and you labled it as that we were teaming up and you voted me but not "Anti". I was reaction testing and Anti joined. Per your logical point of view.. you should be voting Anti not me. Your explainations still are not fitting well.
I could only vote for 1 of you. I didn't know you were reaction testing so had no reason to prefer Anti over you.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 115, RedCoyote wrote:Yeah, I mean, Wolfy is my number 1 right now. Those that are advocating insanity/Lucky (or anyone else) aren't doing enough to get me over to their camp, so my vote is going to stay where it is for the time being.
Glad to be someone's number 1. So my RVS attempt at humour makes me scum. Interesting. I assume we're still taking about as your whole case?
I wasn't
trying
to appear townie. I am town and was just having a bit of fun while we were still in RVS... unless you're telling me now that we were out of RVS by post 19?
In post 116, Egg wrote:Can you remind me of the Wolfy case? I'll sheep it later if I like it.
- see how helpful I am :)
In post 110, Malakittens wrote:Wolfy who do you think is scum?
No idea. Not enough posting or active scum hunting - including from me.
I wil try and find more time later to dig deeper, ask questions and post some reads. I expect the word
null
will appear a lot.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 110, Malakittens wrote:Wolfy who do you think is scum?
There's still so little to go on.

I'm leaning scum on RedCoyote - mostly because I know I'm town and the reasons he gives for me being scummy (big if, smiley, sucking up to Mala!) are weak. They are all null. They give no indication of alignment and only scum would try and get alignment from them.

And,
because
I'm leaning scum on RedCoyote I'm leaning scum on Malakittens too.
Mostly because of:
In post 15, RedCoyote wrote:Don't vote Mala! She's too good to lose if she's town.
but it would be fairly ballsy to post that about one's scum partner...
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 112, RedCoyote wrote: I'm concerned that neither Mala nor Wolfy have votes down. Are they biding their time for another wagon to spring up?
Given and to relieve RedCoyte's concern...

VOTE: RedCoyote
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 126, RedCoyote wrote: ... It shows that he doesn't really care to know why I read him as scum. He doesn't really care to engage me. I would imagine he just wants me to go away.
I know why you are
reading
me as scum - it's because I'm an easy mislynch in this low activity game.
I have and am engaging you - you are scum and I've voted you on that basis.
You won't go away until after I've gone away - but a mislynch on me should be raising lots of red flags.
You'll squirm, have all sorts of excuses about how you could misread such an obvious town player, but there are enough good players here to call you out.
Instead he conflates me saying that his post is scrambling with my explanation as to why 19 was scummy.
absolutely bizarre interpretation. Conflates
you
? 75 was a response to aa9's 73. It had nothing to do with you. I needed context/a reference for scrambling being scummy and I chose your post because it was recent. You should feel honoured that I find you so notable.
I know this is a bit in depth,
Yup
but I want you to understand my thought process. 75 is possibly the scummiest post in the game so far, but it's hard to understand why without the proper context.
Only your scum partner is likely to understand your thought processes from that web of illogic.

- Wolfy unvotes without revoting. This is bad by itself, but it's doubly bad in Wolfy's case. Remember his 62? Wolfy essentially said that AA and Antihero were the scumteam. This implies that they are equally scummy, right? Well, if he's going to unvote AA at this juncture, why not vote Antihero? He doesn't even mention Antihero here, even though presumably Antihero is his biggest scumread at this point (given the unvote of AA and him calling AA more likely town than scum).
I know you are insisting that not having a vote on is baaaaad (and you may get sheeped on that view - see what I did there :D ) but I disagree.
Having decided that my vote on AA9 ws precipitate I wasn't about to put it somewhere else only to retract it a few posts later.
I'm sure you could make a case for vote hopping being very scummy play.
I'm glad I waited because I've put it now where it needs to be.
Since 91, Wolfy has yet to vote someone or effectively push/interrogate another player. He has just now weakly thrown a vote on me to save face, but it's only after he has been called out for not voting anyone.
not voting anyone at this stage was a problem in your eyes only.

Weakly thrown a vote on you! Ha! You would want to present it like that. What's weak about it. You are scum and I've found you so I've voted you.
Sorry if that's a bit long, but it pretty much covers everything I have against Wolfy right now.
basically nothing then. Everything you say actually points more to me be town and you being scum.
Here's a tl;dr version:
  • Too paranoid. Buddies up to Mala.
  • Lack of scumhunting. Only real scumhunting was against AA/Antihero, which he drops fairly quickly after AA pressures him.
  • Lack of follow through. He asks me to explain why I think he's scummy. When I answer, he tries to manipulate my response instead of consider it and/or engage me on it.
  • Lack of vote. Players that do not vote should be red flags all day, everyday. Town should always be trying to use their vote to pressure players.
  • Having fun and joking with Mala in RVS
  • I've scumhunted you. AA didn't pressure me - she defended herself aggressively.
  • Because your answer doesn't hold water. You are saying that I am scummy because you say I am scummy.
  • Not immediately revoting is bad because you say it is. I smell scum taking the lead in a quiet game and looking for sheep.
As I told Wolfy, one of the few things
I like to point to
as a way to differentiate scum from town is whether or not
I think a player is actively
trying to hunt scum/get someone lynched. If they are not doing this at all times (with some leeway for the start of the game, of course), then they are suspect.
but of course scum know this. So to look as townie as possible they take the lead in the scum hunting and drive wagons on obvious townies.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 128, insanity018 wrote:...your case is essentially "Redcoyote is scum because he thinks I am scum."
Nope.
My case is the illogic of RedCoyote's case makes him look like scum pretending to scum hunt.
I would have exactly the same case if he was using a similar argument to make a scum case on you.

The person I'd most like to hear from now is Malakittens - way too quiet...
Any reads Mala?
What do you think of RedCoyote's case on me?
What about my case on him?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #16) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:22 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 130, Lucky2u wrote:I don't know wolfy, it does seem like that whole post us basically "Nuh uh, you're scum!". The big difference I see between you and red is that he is still talking about other players. Your contribution at this point is solely defending yourself while attacking him. What are your opinions on his reads of other players. What are your reads of other players. If he is scum, who are possible partners? If he isn't, who is likely scum after him?
I may only be talking about RedCoyote now but I have talked about other players, e.g.
Malakittens - , , ,
Notice how RedCoyote in when he picks up on my , ignores my particularly "Multiple random votes just prolong RVS and we get nowhere....If I voted Malakittens now it would be a random vote."
AA9 - (because of her response to
your
), , ,
Plus Anti in passing and bried responses to lucky2u.

Current reads.

RedCoyote - leaning scum
Malakittens - slight leaning scum
insanity018 - leaning town
ArcAngel9 - leaning town
Lucky2u - slight leaning town
Antihero - null
Egg - null
jklash12 - slight leaning scum
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:42 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 133, insanity018 wrote:
I'm most interested in your read of:

Mala: Is this only from the association you mentioned earlier with RedCoyote? Or do you have other reasons?

And why you think jklash is scummy
Mala: No scum hunting. Asking me a question and no follow up to my response. low activity - which is probably the least of them. And i did say
slight leaning scum
so I haven't got a lot.
jklash: I should actually read what I've written - if I could edit it I would! I meant slight leaning town. (that slip will probably mean I'm conf scum to RedCoyote)
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:37 pm

Post by Wolfy »

@RedCoyote
I think I'm getting myself tied up i'm knots arguing against a case which started from you taking advantage of things that were said as jokes.
The case isn't there and
feels
like a scum motivated maneuver - I think you're grasping at straws to make a case and I don't see the town motivation in that.

I'll probably move on and interact badly with somebody else now.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by Wolfy »

I'll just repeat what i said in

RedCoyote's case against me started from him taking advantage of things that were said as jokes in RVS.
The case isn't there and feels like a scum motivated maneuver - I think he's grasping at straws to make a case and I don't see the town motivation in that.

On the wagon:
1. RedCoyote
2. ArcAngel9
3. Lucky2u
4. egg

The sooner I flip town, the sooner you can all move on from this RedCoyote inspired distraction...
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Wolfy »

I'm tempted but not just yet
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 162, insanity018 wrote:...I don't think selfhammering is a very town thing to do Wolfy...??? :?
normally i would agree you - but i think town is getting distracted by RedCoyote's case on me and a self hammer with town flip might bring some clarity as to redCoyote's motivations...
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 160, Wolfy wrote:I'm tempted but not just yet
...not yet meant not yet. Maybe in the last few hours if nobody had done it and i thought we might no lynch
In post 163, Wolfy wrote:
In post 162, insanity018 wrote:...I don't think selfhammering is a very town thing to do Wolfy...??? :?
normally i would agree you - but i think town is getting distracted by RedCoyote's case on me and a self hammer with town flip might bring some clarity as to redCoyote's motivations...
This was a response to "...I don't think selfhammering is a very town thing to do..." () not a threat
In post 165, RedCoyote wrote:
Wolfy 163 wrote:a self hammer with town flip might bring some clarity as to redCoyote's motivations...
Don't even joke about this. The hammer vote is the most important vote on the wagon. The worst thing, short of losing a PR, to happen to the town is having a player self-vote. It deprives us of knowledge. The scum don't have to risk hammering anyone because pitful, self-centered townies do it for them. Also, I hate to crash your suicidal fantasies, but even if you were to lynch yourself, players aren't going to be singing your praises from the hilltops and mountains tomorrow, ruing the day they ever thought to pressure the poor, beautiful Wolf. They aren't going to join hands and encircle the obviously villainous Coyote and dedicate the game to you. First off, I'm town. Second, you will be hated and despised by nearly everyone here for acting childish and arrogant with your vote. Third, I very much doubt I'll be lynched tomorrow regardless of what happens today. So, you know, buck up, son. It's a game. Play to your win condition and help your team instead of throwing a pity party. Sometimes you get lynched on D1. It happens to everyone.
Where to start with this...actually there's no point.
There's just no need for the unpleasantness here. Calling me arrogant is extremely ironic when you post like this. Calling me childish in a paragraph that insults and belittles is ironic too.
In post 167, RedCoyote wrote:Also, also... Mala lynch sounds really good right about now. :shifty:
So :shifty: is OK?
In post 24, RedCoyote wrote:
In post 19, Wolfy wrote: And, I would never vote for you without any evidence Mala :wink:
... and the wink.

UNVOTE: ArcAngel9; VOTE: Wolfy
but :wink: is scummy?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #23) » Thu May 01, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 225, Lucky2u wrote:leave the jklash wagon and come join the wolfy wagon everyone! We have cookies here!
Why do you want people off the jklash wagon?
Why do you want people on my wagon?
What flavour cookies?

You're starting to look rather scummy to me, cookies not withstanding.

Now, to stay focused on the game...

I
really
do not like , especially
Nah, I really don't care if you vote me because I am town.

So far this game I have been too busy/lazy to scum hunt. I know it sounds dumb but you gotta trust me that I am town. I have never been scum
before
and I know if I was scum I would be trying a lot harder to look town than just lurking/coasting.
"never been scum
before
" - scumslip?

The whole post is just wrong including "I really don't care if you vote me..."

What makes you think we gotta trust you?

UNVOTE:

VOTE: jklash12

That's L-1 I believe.

@eno
Can you clarify why you want to lynch me (without talking about ongoing)? Thanks.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #24) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 227, enomis wrote:Wolfy, you are not looking very town. The whole change vote on jklash is this supposed scumslip and this sentence only?
Why
am I not looking very town?

I don't like the whole of - not just the sentence - didn't I say that?
I ISOd jklash12 (after seeing 224) and re-reading in context of 224 makes the whole of his posting look fake...
e.g.
- asking a question but it doesn't really come across as scum hunting - it's hey, I'm asking a question so I must be scum hunting
- as much as it pains me I have to agree with the colourful wolf-like wild dog on this one. It's not in itself, it's in relation to the previous posts about not having votes on
& - strange vote on lucky with no reason given then retracts as soon as he is called out on it. scumpartner = lucky? (way too obvious)
- bizarre and untenable reason for insanity being scum
- 1st part: Claiming vote on lucky was a trap - do me a favour. You agree with me :)
last part - the whole thing is scum flailing for me.
I don't claim to be an expert - I am sh&t at reading things most of the time, but hit me in the face and I ISOd because of it.

If it's opportunistic then so be it. I saw a post that concerned me and investigated and voted accordingly.

AA9's vote was on me because I annoyed her in . Please explain why the vote is still on me.
Have I annoyed you too? You say with 2 days left I'm an acceptable lynch - isn't that opportunistic? Are you thinking for yourself here?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #25) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 229, Lucky2u wrote: Wolfy has moved into the save his own skin mode and is voting his opposing wagon. This case on jklash is bad, that was not a scum slip.
I really don't care about my own skin - not in this game at least - I have spent too long not enjoying it and would be happy to move on.
However, volunteering to be lynched when I am town isn't really any better than the self-hammering that RedCoyote thought I was planning and was so abhorrent to him.
Although my win condition doesn't require me to stay alive, it certainly helps town because the odds of lynching scum go from 2/9 to 1/4 if I'm not lynched.

Why is the case on jklash12 bad? Not just my case, everybody's case. Why is jklash12 at L-1? Tell us why it is bad. Tell us why you are so convinced he is town.
In post 230, Lucky2u wrote: Because it deflects from your wagon.
Because you are scum.
Macadamia Nut Cookies. I wasn't talking about cheap-o chocolate chip cookies, we have the good stuff!
1. is a good thing though because 2. is wrong - but 3. sounds tasty - the wolf is salivating...
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #26) » Fri May 02, 2014 1:48 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 233, insanity018 wrote:Enomis seems town.

Wolfy, I think Lucky was just saying that the 'scum slip' wasn't actually a scum slip, not that the entire jklash case is bad.
...Was also going to ask you to explain how that was a scum slip. (from )
Agree - Enomis seems town. That's why I want to know why he is voting for me :). If he was scum I would know already why he is voting for me.

It's a scum slip for me because as I have never been scum I would say "I have never been scum"
To say "I have never been scum before" implies that he is scum this time.
It's just a nuance, but to me it's significant. I wouldn't add the word
before
to a sentence which didn't apply now. Adding the word
before
is unnecessary unless there is a difference between the past and the present.
In post 236, jklash12 wrote: You have to trust because so far I have been playing really bad town.
True, but maybe that's because you are scum.
In post 237, Malakittens wrote:Enomis is town. That's slot has been town since Long before he got in it.
In post 238, insanity018 wrote:Tbh, Arc while I was leaning town on Arc I wasn't as sure as you and others were. Mostly because she hadn't posted a lot and I'm not familiar with her town/scum play.

However, I really like the intent behind Enomis' questioning of other players.

So that slot is now a much more solid town read for me.
Agreed, probably. Enomis is a town read for me. I'm not pushing him because I think he's scum, I pushing him because I think he can be useful as town.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #27) » Fri May 02, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 240, RedCoyote wrote:
Wolfy 226 wrote:You're starting to look rather scummy to me, cookies not withstanding.
And why is that? Because he's pushing a wagon that coincidentally happens to be on you? It's scummy for players to be voting you?
No, because he's trying to pull people off what i believe is a scum wagon.
I would have had the same reaction if he had tried to get people voting for you...

It's very odd. I just went back through Wolfy's ISO, and this is actually the first time Wolfy has even mentioned jklash other than a reads list.

It's weird, it's like Wolfy and Mala are both going out of their way to ignore jklash. I think it's probably worse in Mala's case, but I would be satisfied with lynching any of them.
was the jklash12 post that i read as scummy. I han't seen anything in his posts before to make me think scum so yes, I ignored.
I explained this in .
In post 241, enomis wrote:
wolfy wrote:Why is the case on jklash12 bad? Not just my case, everybody's case.
post like this only make me scumread you more.
Its like you are saying:" Hey jklash is scum. If you disagree, tell me why my case is bad. Not just my case, everyone's case. You are saying half of the town is wrong?" kind of feeling.
No, it's me saying to lucky2u, in response to his plea to get people off the jklash12 wagon, to explain why they are all wrong to be on that wagon
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #28) » Tue May 06, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Wolfy »

Malakittens wrote:Egg. I tend to fake crumbs as town to draw the NK, but this game I didn't so blech whatever.
@Mala
so what were you doing in ? I'm really (easily works well here too) confused.
You are telling us you were trying to draw the nightkill?
somebody taught me fake claiming as town is an anti-town thing to do.
Can you explain how a fake claim is pro town?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #29) » Tue May 06, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Wolfy »

I interpreted "I didn't" as I didn't draw the NK.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #30) » Thu May 08, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 300, Malakittens wrote:
I didn't want to be lynched.
Nope, not this game~
I'm not really fakeclaiming per say. Just fake breadcrumbing and there's a difference between the two. One is detrimental to the town and the second if it's done right indeed helps the town.
I never said fake claiming.
I just do not see the difference between fake claiming and fake "breadcrumbing".
I had never heard the term breadcrumbing and all I saw from that post was a claim that you had a PR.
The key word for me anyway is the word fake.

VOTE: malakittens
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #31) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:33 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 313, Lucky2u wrote:VOTE: wolfy

Sorry guys, preoccupied lately. Will make a good read through later but my skim and the current Mala wagon tells me I need to get back on my day 1 wagon.
You didn't give a reason for the day 1 wagon - can you give a reason now?
Interesting immediate sheep of Mala - who also doesn't provide a reason.
yet I find it hard to believe you are both scum.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #32) » Fri May 09, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 318, enomis wrote: @Wolfy:
Why do you think mala is scum? Give me your reasoning. Because i don't understand anything about "the key word is fake" thingy.
Mala implied in that she had a PR.
This isn't true, it is fake, it is a lie.
I do not buy any reasons she has given for doing this and lying/faking is inherently anti-town.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #33) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 321, Malakittens wrote:No I didn't imply I was a PR. That's your opinion of my post.
The game is about opinions of posts...
In your opinion I'm scum because of my posts (but you haven't shown us which ones yet)
In my opinion you're scum because of yours - particularly this one, so yes, in my opinion, you did imply you had a PR.
You lied about having a PR and you lied about the reason for doing it - in my opinion, (Can we just take it as read that "in my opinion" comes after any statement I make.)
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #34) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:42 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 330, enomis wrote:@Wolfy:

Besides the lying part, why is she scum?
What? Isn't "the lying part" enough for you? What motivation does town have for lying?
If you do need more then the whole way she's tried to squirm out of it is scummy as hell.
So it's not just the fake claim - it's how she's handling that fallout now.
Plus the starting of a wagon on me because it looked liked the easiest - not because she thinks I'm the scummiest.

Should I be concerned with the merits of her repeated statements that your slot is town?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #35) » Sun May 11, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 333, Egg wrote:Town fake crumbing to draw a NK is really that hard to believe?
As already explained, it isn't just the fact (to my mind) of the fake claim, it's the fact that she is lying about making the fake claim...
In post 321, Malakittens wrote:No I didn't imply I was a PR. That's your opinion of my post.
@Egg
Help me here. Did she or did she not imply she had a PR? , tell us that she sometimes fakes crumbs to draw the NK , then tell us she didn't imply the PR
How do you interpret this?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #36) » Sun May 11, 2014 9:18 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 340, Malakittens wrote: Wolfy is going to tunnel me over
something I do a lot of time in games
What's that then? Lie as town or lie as scum?
tunneling, moi? I'm not the only one concerned at your play Mala.
My
only
concern now is making sure we identify your scum partner before day end.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #37) » Mon May 12, 2014 2:01 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 347, Malakittens wrote:Probably just avoid me in games future on because you seem to hate how I play as town.
Hmm - pot, kettle and black are three words that come to mind here.
Hate how you play as town? If I see it I won't hate it. I'm happy for anybody to play anyway they choose - but allow me the right to determine for myself whether or not I see that play as scummy.
If you flip town I'll say I was wrong and I'll have learnt something.

I'm not
pushing
the lying avenue - I am responding to questions from others about my initial statements on the "lying avenue".
If I was tunneling you I would be doing something other than just
responding
to people questioning me on the "lying avenue".
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #38) » Tue May 13, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Wolfy »

@enomis sorry to see you go. look forward to playing with you again.

@egg where does lucky say he's scumreading enomis?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #39) » Tue May 13, 2014 11:15 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 368, insanity018 wrote:^I think this is addressed to me not Egg?

In , Lucky suggests you and enomis as a possible scumteam.
Yup - you not egg.

I don't think he was suggesting it, he was just saying he'd need to look at enomis and antihero (because they were the only players left - PoE)
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #40) » Wed May 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 373, Malakittens wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=42975

Wolfy here's a recent game where I attempted to try to crumb cop to draw the NK. It ended up back firing and bringing me to LyLo x2 as confirmed town.
Interesting (just ISO so far so I may be missing flavour).
In which post do you attempt to crumb cop?

I have to say that the play style is very similar to this game - but then maybe you're good enough to play same style as town and scum.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #41) » Thu May 15, 2014 2:11 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 375, Malakittens wrote:I started it in 572. It's not noticeable unless you know the setup.
That is much more subtle than what happened here...
Especially with hindsight when he turns out to be scum...
Also good job at trying to stay in confirmation bias world. It's like anything I say you aren't goin to take into consideration. 'Oh the play is similar to here, but you'll be able to maybe mirror that between both alignments so nope not unvoting!'
Heh! I spent time looking and I agreed there are similarities between your play in that game and this so you
could
be town. I'm not ready to unvote you yet because you still
could
be scum. I want to understand more. Interacting with you helps me understand your play better.
So lemme ask you who's scum once you get my town flip.
If you flip town then I'd be looking at lucky and even possibly enomis's replacement (bearing in mind the reading ability you showed in that game's post 572!)

We're not in any rush - looking forward to input from the replacement.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #42) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 390, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 376, Wolfy wrote:
So lemme ask you who's scum once you get my town flip.
If you flip town then I'd be looking at lucky and even possibly enomis's replacement (bearing in mind the reading ability you showed in that game's post 572!)

We're not in any rush - looking forward to input from the replacement.
Can I ask why those two slots? I'm asking because you phrased this as if Mala flipping
scum
makes me
not
the person you would look at. Which would be the opposite of what I would expect.
OK, let me rephrase.
If Mala flips town
or
scum you are high on my suspect list.

Same question Mala asked me lucky, if I flip town who are your scum reads?

I'm hoping for some fresh input from kalimar as from my perspective I'm kind of stuck now. Re-reading isn't giving me any new ideas.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #43) » Fri May 16, 2014 2:07 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 392, insanity018 wrote: Does this mean you are scumreading Lucky now? What caused you to change your mind? (from previous townread)
leaning...
happened with the interaction two weeks ago (2nd May)
Not at all sure - of anything - including Mala
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #44) » Fri May 16, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Wolfy »

it's sure got me thinking...
Don't like the way lucky jumped on so quickly

@Malakittens
What's your view on the egg wagon? Egg is currently your only supporter on my wagon.

I'll wait for some input from Kalimar and keep thinking
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #45) » Sat May 17, 2014 11:24 am

Post by Wolfy »

was just what we needed - clarifies a lot of things and sorta mostly aligns with my thoughts so it must be right.
(btw i dropped the rc case once I realised I was being an idiot)

I'd
really
like to get Mala's view on the egg wagon - especially now her strongly read town slot is on it.

Scum team I see is in {mala, egg, lucky}
I'll leave my vote where it is for the moment.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Wolfy »

Gerber Convention, a Vanilla Townie

I'll catch up with content later
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 459, Lucky2u wrote:well that was shockingly easy to catch up on... It seems we have a mass claim going on here with potentially good information coming from Anti. I shall sit back and eat popcorn as I watch :)
Eating popcorn while we're all claiming?
Surely you want to claim too?

VOTE: Lucky2u
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:50 pm

Post by Wolfy »

UNVOTE:
just in case.

I still like a lucky/mala scum team.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:57 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 486, Antihero wrote: i'm gonna take a little time to mull over this game. in the meanwhile, everyone who's NOT confirmed really need to be doing the posting.
I'm not sure anybody is actually
confirmed

I can vote in {lucky, mala} with a preference for mala.

@lucky - I know you're scum reading me, but if I'm scum who's the other one?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 488, RedCoyote wrote:Wolfy, you don't think I'm confirmed? What's your theory as to what happened on N1?
Maybe you're scum and you chose to no kill so you could claim 2 shot commuter....
I don't really think that's likely, but it is a possibility, and as such nobody is actually confirmed.
I have you as almost certainly town, confirmation comes with flip or game end.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 489, Antihero wrote:
In post 487, Wolfy wrote:
In post 486, Antihero wrote: i'm gonna take a little time to mull over this game. in the meanwhile, everyone who's NOT confirmed really need to be doing the posting.
I'm not sure anybody is actually
confirmed

I can vote in {lucky, mala} with a preference for mala.

@lucky - I know you're scum reading me, but if I'm scum who's the other one?
reasons? come on, don't hold back
reasons for wanting to lynch mala?
um, we caught her lying.
I spent all of day 2 wanting to lynch her.
Only moved off when somebody started a wagon on egg instead.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:01 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 493, Malakittens wrote:Wolfy:

So if you want to lynch me over lucky why were you voting lucky the start of this day phrase instead of voting me. Now that there's some votes in my direction you are on my tail again.
Because he was eating popcorn while we were all claiming - I thought it might encourage him.
I took my vote off at your suggestion :)

I'm comfortable lynching lucky today if that's the way the wind is blowing, are you?[/quote]

Also insanity have you claimed yet?
She claimed in -
I am Stayman Convention, a Vanilla Townie
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #53) » Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 496, Malakittens wrote:Wolfy can we not answer stuff for peeps, Tia.
Lol - just trying to be helpful.
@insanity:

We are talking about today not yesterday.
Thanks for responding to something that was directed at me - much appreciated.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #54) » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:22 pm

Post by Wolfy »

In post 507, Lucky2u wrote:
In post 506, Malakittens wrote:Um, it's pretty obv where I stand, tyvm.
You have not voted so I would disagree with it being obvious.
Agree with lucky here.
I don't know where you stand either.
Who are your scum reads and why?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:30 pm

Post by Wolfy »

VOTE: Malakittens
I'm bored, we're wasting time, she's not answering my questions and she isn't trying to help me town read her at all.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 533, Antihero wrote:UNVOTE:

wolfy
insanity
mala
lucky
What does this list mean?

UNVOTE:
I am thinking
I'm still waiting for a response from Mala.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #57) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Wolfy »

In post 537, Malakittens wrote:Dunno. Thinking a wolfy/lucky scum team. Although, I'm not sold on Insanity town anymore.
So you would be prepared to lynch lucky?
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:36 pm

Post by Wolfy »

intent to hammer...

...but no rush
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Wolfy »

Well played scum team.
Insanity you were amazing - mostly avoiding suspicion and so many of us knew Mala was scum and she still wriggled out of it - that takes some good play.
Sorry lucky - even though I didn't vote you I would have gone along with the others.
RC - you're conf town now.
Wolfy
Wolfy
Goon
Wolfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Post by Wolfy »

and thanks for modding PA and Cabd

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”