Micro 369 - Diamond Shreddies (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

Vote: Kyndy101
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 10, Square Shreddies wrote:Hiraki, remeber me? Hopefully I can show you I can play mafia like a human being.
Perhaps you enjoy losing then. I don't remember who you are and if "Sally" isn't in your name, I'm going to assume that means you're afraid of revealing it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 19, Square Shreddies wrote:Are we calling town scum and scum town or 'cause scum is town then they are scum? We need a method of communication that will not confuse.

How about we stick to Masons and Mafia? Or at least when posting make sure we are clear, lol.
Unvote, Vote: Square Shreddies

You reek of fear.

Square wrote:(Or salamence20, who hiraki seemed to have forgot)
Yeah, I'm not the problem in this scenario.

BBT wrote:Can we stick with Masons and Mafia please, otherwise this is gonna get confusing.
No, there is literally no reason why anyone should be confused and if they are, a simple explanation is in order. Use any form of denomination. For reference, I will call anyone that is town scum and anyone that is scum town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I like this guy.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #62 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 60, Square Shreddies wrote:SNS is likely scum.
0/10, not very funny.

Square Shreddies wrote:Why are you trying so so so hard to have me speed lynched?
I want more opinions from the part of the hydra that is going to give me a reality check, thanks. You're just going to get this slot killed.

Honestly, that entire post is garbage and I hope, for your sake, that people don't read it because you'll actually become speed lynched.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Just like how everyone is rushing to speed lynch you on Page 3.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why hydras suck.

Do you even read your other head's thoughts? Communicate in any bit?

He's paranoid that you guys are about to get guillotined.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:51 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 82, ZZZX wrote:I dont even care what you think(This was edited to avoid putting some insults here) but let me be clear
This whole post is crap but I'm honestly not sure if ZZZX is scum or town.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 74, gameplay506 wrote:Actully
VOTE: kyndy
Your sheeping doesn't stay well with me. Both sheepings.
I can agree with this to an extent but I don't think kyndy was paying attention so I don't agree with it. Hopefully you understand?

ZZZX wrote:Le
Get. Out.

ZZZX wrote:Now can you shut the **** up about having a case and present a better one?
Your case is literally 3 super small subsections of the three long quotes that you quoted. You didn't need to quote both of them and put them into a spoiler but that made your post look ten times better, if everyone was skimming it. One of your analysis responses is "Lolk." Really?

Unvote, Vote: ZZZX

In post 91, snscompt1 wrote:Wut da fuk. I hate long posts.
You have
got
to be kidding me.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 120, gameplay506 wrote:Kinda wondering what changed for such a short period of posts?
Nothing, just confirmed that this is ZZZX scum.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

ZZZX wrote:You didnt fucking read my quote did you?
I did, you quote 5 posts and then took 3 subquotes from the original quotes and analyzed them. (In post editing, it's 2 quotes taken in context but the point still stands that they never had to be there in the first place and he takes a minimal amount of content from the posts--I'm wrong about the numbers but still entirely right about the lack of original and good content for the context provided)

I find it disrespectful to say that I've read something while I haven't actually read it. That's called lying. I can tell you that I didn't even look at that post again before writing this and that I'm still right about the above.

ZZZX wrote:Yes I can use up 5 more secounds to put my post in quotes to make it look better. I can do whatever I want because when I am on the PC I get the personally I get as a programmer. I need to organize my stuff or else I will be lost in my own posts.
It is sure hard to get lost in quotes.

And programmer, really? What is your programming h@x e!it3 ski!!s going to do here? Make a nice picture? This game is rooted in persuasion from words.

ZZZX wrote:Now IF you read the comment I said Lolk it was clearly NOT a case and instead saying a "Your logic sucks".
Wait a moment, your problem with me right now is that I called it a case rather than the actual problem being that you've written horseshit this entire game?

Because I got that it was a case from you:

ZZZX wrote:Now can you shut the **** up about having a case and present a better one?
Hell, I would've called it a bad recap.

ZZZX wrote:My OMGUS is here is basically OMG YOU ARE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR NOT HAVING A CASE WHILE YOU DONT HAVE ONE EITHER.
So here's the problem here.
1) You're admitting it is an OMGUS.
2) You're admiting it's an OMGUS under the premise that you're being falsely accused for not having a case while you apparently don't have a case.

This
might
just be me but wouldn't you think that you would just call someone out for not having a case, while gameplay probably says that he does, instead of voting him?

In post 123, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 122, Hiraki wrote:
In post 120, gameplay506 wrote:Kinda wondering what changed for such a short period of posts?
Nothing, just confirmed that this is ZZZX scum.

:roll:
Feel free to roll your eyes but ZZZX was playing scummy. What I needed to distinguish was whether or not he was playing scummy
as scum
or playing scummy
as town.
I have a very good feeling it's the former from the previous post and these new posts.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 139, ZZZX wrote:Your comment makes programming disgraceful and proves you know nothing about programming

Let me sum up one thing about it.

Bad programs write like most of people here

it is called spagetti code.

Impossible to read/edit/analyse

I like to take a moment to organize. IS THAT BAD?
I'm glad that almost half of your unflattering post is about coding. It's really a step up from last time.

Why did you feel that it was relevant to organize that information and keep it in your post?

ZZZX wrote:BBT's posts screemed "your logic sux. Scum". Whata did I answer him? Lolk
And I'm
sure
that's definitely a way to properly handle the situation instead of addressing his concerns and calling him out on what he does badly. I mean, he must've lost all scumreads on you by then! I would understand if you guys were fighting for 10 pages and up but right now that is not the case.

ZZZX wrote:The last line is basically me saying "Here I showed how you are just making a generic post that isnt a case. Try harder or GTFO"
No, you actually called your post a case.

ZZZX wrote:Yes I OMGUSed. Yes I am OMGUSing because he is voting me for no case while the person voting me didnt give a case either.
According to you, that's what you believe. From my point of view, there's no reason for you to vote unless you're trying to get BBT off you.

Again, let me get this straight. You're voting BBT for the fact that you don't agree with his case. You can holler that he doesn't have a case all you want but there is a reason that he is voting you otherwise I would not be looking at you more than him. I don't necessarily agree with BBT and I think he doesn't make good cases but that doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

Now, in the situation where
you
are town, there is no reason for you to OMGUS BBT because he has no case and is voting you. That just means he's probably reaction testing you (which means that you have failed) or he's voting on incorrect logic. Either way, according to you, you're voting him because he's voting you without a case (
again,
according to you)

That's scummy.

ZZZX wrote: And you read me wrong too.
No, I actually nailed you for being the jester and threatened to blacklist you if you were neither the jester or scum. Meta cases are the worst cases and the reason that you're now appealing to meta means that I will not get off until you're down in the ground.

Hiraki wrote:I can confirm that ZZZX is the jester/scum with a heavy lean toward jester.

Boonskies wrote: I see it as almost a counter reaction test.
See, I can understand that if BBT is reaction testing. I would love if he was because then that would mean that BBT could be like "Aha! Just joking! Top kek! ZZZX is town!" and then maybe by confirmation bias I would be like "oh, I guess I'm just barking up the wrong tree with ZZZX"

However, I know that BBT is not backing down because multiple pages have passed since that vote and BBT has posted since then and has commented on the fact that ZZZX is now voting him.

gameplay wrote:ZZZX I dont know if misunderstood me but I think you are NOT scum.

gameplay wrote:Maybe I will. I first want to see kyndy posting.

So that sleep?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Hiraki »

ZZZX wrote:Because I was on my computer and had some free time to burn
No, the point is that you spoilered it. I'm sure that more people would be on you if you didn't edit the post.

ZZZX wrote:How can I express his concerns when they say "Your logic sucks"? TEACH ME. >.<
Because he's not saying, your logic sucks and you have to get past whatever you think about the situation and answer the content with context.

ZZZX wrote:Yea the semi-rvs vote I did had a semi-case that showed me his allignment. BBT basically went and chainsaw defended.
Chainsaw defended? Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

ZZZX wrote:Or he is chiansaw defending or whiteknighting
Who is whiteknighting?

ZZZX wrote:I will re-read that game but your reasoning was incorrect as the activity was a result of a real life issue in many games
That's reassuring.

Gameplay wrote:ZZZX your Omgus here kinda resembles the omgus in the newbie game the three of us were.
What game was this and I don't think you understood my sleep reference.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ZZZX wrote:I did. I think it looked neater and it does. Now YOU are pushing me for spoilering my analysis? No thanks
No, that's not what I said. I said that if you did not spoiler it then people would look at it more.

You concealed quotes that had no usefulness to the game and your analysis barely had any analysis to it. However, both were spoilered even though I can easily say that >50% of my posts have more content than them and I haven't spoiled a single thing.

ZZZX wrote:He didnt post content. He didnt give reasons. He didnt ask questions. Show me a part of the god damn quote that I didnt answer.
It's not that you didn't answer his quotes, it's that you laughed in his face rather than actually answering them. "Lolk" is an example.

Here's another example (Post #82)

In Post 81, BBT asks:

BBT wrote:Still, even if he did get hammered, what does that matter if you still think they are the best lynch?

This was your response.

ZZZX wrote:I dont even care what you think(This was edited to avoid putting some insults here) but let me be clear

I do what I have to do to win from my allignment. My actions are the best for me as a member of the Uninformed Majority and thus I will continue to do it even if you all think I will be scum for it. beecause I never gave a .... about what people think. My logic was flawless at best and fine at worst. If you find it Not good for the Uninformed majority then its your own weakness in understanding. yet the way you try to push it and nitpick it is clearly not from a town perspective

a genereal "your logic is not town" is the best scumhunting a member of the informed minority can do since it really doesnt require any explination. Yet you are working on a chainsaw def right here.

I will push you too since I feel you are bad

Vote BBT

I will need to re-read the newbie game we did together to check your real allignment however.
In no way, shape or form did you answer this question concisely or clearly.

In Post 83, BBT calls it fluff (Spoiler: The above from ZZZX is complete fluff and has
nothing
to do with what BBT says, even with the full quote but I implore you to read this argument yourself.

Furthermore, you ask BBT for his reasoning on your vote. This is where I get a little fishy about how this goes. If BBT said, "sure, here you go; text" and ZZZX responded to it, then I'd have this nailed down flat.

Unfortunately, BBT gives that "fuck you, read my posts :) " answer.

Then, in your analysis, you quote the posts that BBT should've just quoted in the first place. We've already talked about this but I'm going to go more in depth into the relation of how bad these responses actually are without the whole skimming part and the spoilering. It's something I should've done in the first place but I didn't really have time for that and I thought this would've gone a lot smoother with everyone else by now.

ZZZX wrote:I never distanced myself away from the wagon. If you read my posts it clearly says I will be there to vote/hammer when I get the info I need from this day.Quick days are scum driven. You dont buy an unvote because of a derby hammer? No thanks.
This is the only response worth reading. I don't really see any of the second part but I'm willing to just swish it by right now because this is the only redeeming factor of the post.

ZZZX wrote:RVS post. Must be really srs
Okay, so it's an RVS vote. Let's check that.

The fact of the post that ZZZX posted (ISO #12, Post 52) is that it's in the middle of ZZZX trying to get serious. If it's an RVS vote, then ZZZX is justified. What I'm sure ZZZX didn't think about doing was going to check back on what he said in context.

This was his 13th post of the game and he says before this:

ZZZX wrote:Lets get back to topic.

Not to mention that there are content filled posts before that one.

Continuing, we have the lolk. There's nothing to say here. We both know that this is a "go fuck yourself" response.

ZZZX wrote:Yes he COULD have been defending his scumbuddy and found my unvoting just perfect to push my lynch instead
Yeah, I'm going to try and ignore how illogical using chainsaw tells before the person has flipped.

ZZZX wrote:If Squad would be town then BBt could be white mating now so if we happened to lynch square he will go "OH I told you guys ZZZX is scum k" and basically people like you here can believe pretty much everything.
Get a town tell right doesn't mean shit and no one will follow a record. They will follow good logic though.

gameplay wrote:And what was the sleep reference
You called ZZZX scum before his flail and then called him town due to his flail and then said that you'd need to sleep on it.

It looked like a cop out to me to the max.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Hiraki »

I find it a bit ironic that now I've jumped up to your highest scum read.

Do I not have a case? I'm sure that more than a few people would agree that I have some valid disagreements with you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 179, ZZZX wrote:I dont find your case when you were blindly sheeping me and basically doing what i do exactly.
Excuse me? If you're going to make a claim like that now, I'd best expect you'd have something to back it up.

ZZZX wrote:Show me your case.
I'm
really
not here to play elephant in the room, bub. We both know that you saw my post on the last page.

ZZZX wrote: A very quick change of mind proves.. scummy
Correct? See, it was obviously newbtown when Egyptian did it. This is faking to the max.

ZZZX wrote:basically you are being counter productive
How does this even make sense?

Gameplay wrote:Ugh this looks a lot like a slip. And it's really contradictional.
It's 50-50. It's nothing to go after but something to keep an eye on.

ZZZX wrote:3rd out of 9 players is semi null
And we were able to indicate this, because?

As a reminder, if the guy that doesn't post is semi-null then how is Square number 6 in your list if you've expressed concerns about Salamance's play?

And, JetSkiies, who you've said nothing game-related to, is below him.

On SNS, ZZZX says the following:

ZZZX wrote:Game play is acting townish and sns is sns so idk yet.

You've never agreed with him on anything after that and he's been attacking you. Why is he number two now?

You don't give any answers and you expect everyone to know what you're thinking and (spoiler alert!) no one knows what you're thinking and you get confused when everyone doesn't know because you never know what you're talking about in the first place.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ZZZX wrote:He is doing what town sns usually does. That is enough for me to find it townie.
But before that was something you had to examine yet you've said nothing past that. That's my point.

If your reads list doesn't correlate with your actual reads, then it's suspicious and requires answers. When you have more than a few that don't match up, then it's worse. When you don't give answers, I think you're scum.

It works the same way of your treatment of BBT. I've been getting this gut feeling that's saying you're newbtown at this point but I really want you dead Day 2.

ZZZX wrote:and about SS. He is a case of Gut says scum and mind says town. I try to follow mind unless i am bored. I am not that bored yet.
about jetskiies.. I am not getting scumvibes out of boonski which is surprising. But I guess that is a sign of him improving
This sounds like you said this from what you thought about in your head.

Again, I'm going to say that you think you know what you're talking about but you're not convincing anyone of that case and therefore everyone else thinks that you haven't done anything. Your flail is the only reason why anyone is getting off you and it's a bad case of AtE that this site has been plagued by.

ZZZX wrote:Whatever.
This is what I mean. How the fuck do you actually do that? He asks you some things about the game and you just respond "Whatever." in some kind of emo kid rant rage that things aren't going your way. It's shit play regardless of your alignment and no one will respect you for a player if you require something but never give it back.

Square wrote:ZZZX is actually... reacting... how I expect he would as town.
You're using meta too much. Meta should be the last line of defense. Not an end all, tell all.

Confirmation bias is a nice way to put it but it's not really confirmation bias either. More like bias in confirmation? I hope you get the point by now.

If you have any questions about my portion, I'd feel free to clarify if you gave specifics.

kyndy wrote:You're not invincible. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are town, couldn't you just /play the game/ and win? It seems incredibly scummy to me that you have to troll to win.
As BBT said, you're not being scumread for your "seriousness". Besides, aren't you supposed to be mostly serious in any game of mafia?
I understand why there's a switch onto kyndy. This looks like an opportunistic vote. However, I caution everyone to read this part. This feels like genuine town. The post looks like an opportunistic wagon on, just due to kyndy's post and timing, but I just don't see it when put into context. Feel free to come back to this post once I'm wrong though.

Square wrote:I just don't understand why they're actually points.
This is extremely vague and makes me feel that you haven't read the post. It also points toward my buddy feeling that I highlighted from the beginning.

ZZZX wrote:So... what if he voted me?
There is
no plausible
way you are actually reading the arguments against you if this is the shit that you sputter out. I will be sure not to play with you anymore after this game.

Square wrote:Hey, Hiraki, Egyptian's not in this game.
...that was a test. You passed! Hurrah!

Square wrote: I've meta'd her before (she doesn't have very many games) and I don't see this as her scum play. She seems very town (Mafia) to me.
Can you give some concrete examples? I mean, meta defense should be the last line of defense.

Square wrote:Kyndy is again on the Bandwagon before L-1. She says she was reaction testing us last time when it was us at L-1.

Whats your reasoning for this wagon?
I like that you caught onto this but I think it's merely coincidence, for now. I honestly would've kept quiet about this a little bit more until we got to the third wagon. Three is always a good thing. Quite honestly, if this happened three times, I would disregard what he said and I'd join you on this one.

I just can't do it with two.

Square wrote:I don't think my reads are wrong though, sorry.
Meta is not a reliable method. Plain and simple. Break the habit now.

Square wrote:that this is entirely her newbtown play.
I do really want to see the concrete difference between kyndytown and kyndyscum. If you can't reproduce that, I will be entirely annoyed.

ZZZX wrote:I am Mafia Tracker.

Please Counter Claim me so you can get lynched after I die.
Okay.
Unvote

Gameplay wrote:Shreddies I am townresding you so who do you wanna lynch?
Really not liking your play again, right now.

ZZZX wrote:Also his town read on me is done nearly every town game. IDK about his scum games thou
You
cannot
plausibly meta read someone if you don't know about their scum meta. That is completely illogical.

Post-Thoughts:

I would like many of these questions, no matter how irrelevant to be answered. Especially the ones from Bins.

I would like more activity from those who have given little (this is just about half of the game)

My most relevant town read is BBT.

Once ZZZX is confirmed town by way of being unCC'd, I am going to ignore him for the rest of the game. I implore the jailkeeper to protect ZZZX mostly so I don't have to hear him get any smart ideas and make fake reports or some bullshit like that, I'm sort of really done with him. I'm sure he thought that him claiming would be a nightmare for me (because I'm still scum with that case he made!) but it lifts a load off of my shoulders.

I'm putting my vote on gameplay but I realize that I'll have to go back and explain in depth why I want to go here next. It is not a placeholder vote, just one that I realize requires more examination that I will go into soon. I will also go into making my thoughts on Square concrete. I am still not sure about him because the two heads are constantly divulging against each other in the normal hydra way.

Unvote, Vote: Gameplay
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 273, Square Shreddies wrote:if half of your case involves "noobscum" tells
It doesn't but like I've been saying if you have trouble understanding any part of it, you can always ask me for clarification.

5% of my case on ZZZX has newbscum written in it and if it is, it's very much a small tell compared to the other pieces of information.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 281, Jet Skiies wrote:For future reference, I shall be referring to the town as the town and the scum as the scum. If you wanted to play the other way around, you shouldn't have signed up for this game.
This isn't very clear.

I have to do two of these catch-up/case things tonight, this being the first. I'm going to get really fucking comfy right now. And now that I've skimmed and seen BBMolla, things are about to get much simpler.

kyndy wrote:What if he was town but wasn't expecting CCs cause maybe the actual tracker happens to be Rubik?
If he was scum, he wouldn't know this. I do appreciate the enthusiasm and appreciate that you are coming more and more townie from this though.

gameplay wrote:Oh and why did you start posting only after you got 3 votes on you?
This post is extremely important because it provides a basis for gameplay's ideology. I will be coming back to it many times. Know well that the basis for my scumread comes in posts prior to this but this extremely important in following what gameplay has done.

However, for the moment, this is relevant because gameplay attributes the voting pressure to them talking. I would like to remind the entire game that this game is moving rather quickly. Within 3 days, we've burned through at least 10 pages. Within today, we've burned through 10. Try to slow down a bit? I don't think you can say that the voting pressure did them in exclusively.

In post 311, gameplay506 wrote:Oh and I found it hilarious how espresso was talking about ZZZX without knowing he claimed lol.
Now that you know this, what do you think about his statements on the matter?

BBT wrote:I wonder what alignment she would be more likely to do this as.
I don't enjoy this although I enjoy the enthusiasm.

Ki-Gi wrote:Simply put, lurkers are scum
We're going to have a problem if you're not reactioning here.

Ki-Gi wrote:Post #140 looks to me like Jet Skiies knows that ZZZX is a confused, likely-to-be-lynched town so by defending him he'll gain the town's trust when ZZZX flips town after a lynch.
This is highly theoretical and not based in substance.

Right now, your scumread is based on an illogical tell and an assumption.

Not to mention, your predecessor lurked. Why shouldn't we think you're scum?

Gameplay wrote:What allignemt she is more likely not to read the game? Um this is retarded.
Not as bad as you'd think it is.

Ki-Gi wrote:If it is, I'll back down for the time being. But right now I don't think that's the case.
You have a good 2 pagesworth of posts from BBT (I'm only guessing but there's still a good chunk of posts from him) and you're not sure about how he acts?

Ki-Gi wrote: My only concern is his stubbornness to not accept that this is in fact a potentially confusing game setup-wise
The setup is in the first post, bud. We're the "town" while the "scum" is labeled town.

It parallels the theme of the game in thinking that diamond shreddies are any different from regular shreddies because it's placed at a different angle while everything in the snack is the same. By labeling norms as the opposites, it creates an illusion that the setup is different but in reality it is not very different from any other micro game.

Ki-Gi wrote:gameplay has been actively scumhunting and bringing up good points for the game so far, but coming across as more genuine than BBT.
You've managed to say a bunch about the other players but gameplay just gets a plain townread and that he's been nearly flawless the entire game? There's
nothing
off about him to you?

Ki-Gi wrote:Therefore I'm going to keep this at Neutral Leaning Scum until there is something to go off of.
He replaced into the game nearly a page ago. Really?

This post is the definition of playing safe, opportunisitc, and cheeky scum. Congrats! You did it all in one post!

BBT wrote:plus you jumped on the leading wagon (having not read the game thoroughly)
You act like it was coincidence! There was
no chance
that was coincidence.

Ki-Gi wrote:If we let lurking, particularly from a Hydra, go unpunished, we let scum slip by us every game while we run circles around each other.
Lurking is a null tell, not a scum tell.

Either you stop playing with people who consistently lurk or you pressure them with questions. If someone is scum, they won't be scum because they're lurking. They'll be scum because they're lurking and not looking like town. There's just so much you obviously do not understand about lurking while you act like you know what lurking is.

Ki-Gi wrote:Five reasons why Jet is scum:
Why didn't these come out when you originally discussed your read on Jet? You've expanded your case by adding 3 new arguments over your original 2 which means that you've doubled the arguments for your case, correct?

Ki-Gi wrote:First post being a still-unexplained obscure vote, along with emphasis that the "vote stays" later on.
This is fair. However, this isn't a fair reason to vote someone. You vote based on reason and logic. There's nothing suspicious about the vote just there's nothing coming out based on reasoning. If you asked him about the vote and then he gave bullshit reasoning, that would be fair.

Ki-Gi wrote:Serious response to a non-serious SS post. (Post #278)
Huh?

Ki-Gi wrote:Whining about the thread. Typical scum move trying to sound like a lazy let holier-than-thou town. gameplay did this at one point but Jet took it to another level.
Can you cite any examples where scum will do this more than town and that this isn't just someone who hasn't read the thread is annoyed that they've realized that they had to read the thread?

Ki-Gi wrote:until I confirm that Jet can't get the majority vote.
Is JetSkiies as scummy as kyndy right now then, according to you?

Square wrote:2 + 2 = 4
If this is the Salamance head, I might be able to forgive all of your mistakes for this right here. (It was a good thought!)

BBMolla wrote:Page 1 says Gameplay is scum
This is a better start than me, okay.

BBMolla wrote:Page 2 BBT is the other gg
No, but if I was anyone else I'd agree with you and we could call it a game.

BBMolla wrote:gameplay and BBT votes go
Let's maybe compromise on BBT D3 and get rid of Ki-Gi D2, ok?

BBMolla wrote:I don't recall town Hiraki giving enough of as shit to post walls.
I'll admit that this was the usual but I've changed my ways.

BBMolla wrote:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOOK AT THIS SCUMMY SHIT
That's not scummy.

BBMolla wrote:Also Hiraki I'm skimming everything you post, just an fyi
It's alright...I guess........................................................................................

gameplay wrote:So now seriously. I actually like Ki. He is trying to do some scumhunting and I like his post overall.

Alright, I'm going to make this simple. I have much more in my bag if you need convincing but holy shit they are pairing up so well.

They're both here for less than a year (99.99999999999% sure that Ki-Gi is a newbie trying out an alt for the first time) and they just both happen to think they're town for the most blank reasons ever.

I understand going after BBT, and I'd be okay if you lynched him and he was scum and then you went after me, but I would not be okay if you did the same with Ki-Gi and gameplay.

gameplay wrote:I don't like how Mola is just throwing suspicions everywhere too.
NB that Molla put suspicion on three people for the entire game so far and that gameplay is over-reacting to the max because he's included.

gameplay wrote:I just think this is right
Do I have to actually go through your ISO to show you how you'd shout at anyone if they used gut against someone or do can I just assume that you know that this is a shitty vote?

Jet Skiies wrote:You already ISO'd him. What could change your mind from tomorrow and now to vote him? Just so it doesn't seem like an instant vote?
10/10

In post 574, BBmolla wrote:(I'm pretty obviously not scum)
Don't you do this to me BBMolla

In post 575, BBmolla wrote:I'd look on the people calling her scummy for scum tbh, she's an easy mislynch target
I don't agree with this but I understand where you're coming from.

Square wrote:In other news, I'm waiting for Hiraki's gameplay case
Do I really need to do this? Because that was really really annoying to do. It literally took me an hour to shuffle through that.

I mean, I know that I stated that little snippet at the top because that is a very important post to come back to but I mean I think I've explained enough grievances with gameplay, right?

Is anyone really going to read my case after I post it? I try not to make them long but it's just what I do, unfortunately.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Hiraki wrote:Is anyone really going to read my case after I post it? I try not to make them long but it's just what I do, unfortunately.
(by the way, this is just me buying time so you guys are like "fuck you hiraki, you little piece of shitface shit", i'm going to post in another thread for 30-45 minutes tops and then I'll come back and finish off with this one)
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

He's called me the third in-line if BBT and gameplay were not scum, earlier.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ki-Gi wrote:I do think lurkers are scum. And if they're not scum, they need to be lynched anyway so lurking doesn't become commonplace in the game. It. Is. Not. O. Kay.
That's not addressing whether or not they are scum. Policy lynches do not find scum. If you want to call your rage against lurkers a policy lynch, then be must guest. Don't call them scum though because that's not what you're saying here.

Ki-Gi wrote:What does "highly theoretical and not based in substance" mean in a goddamn mafia game on Day 1?
It means that you're taking the post out of context and applying different things to it because they look like they apply to it but they don't.

Ki-Gi wrote:That's not even the same thing, I think you're just very desperately trying to make me look bad.
No, but I'm pretty sure you've given 0 shits about my post and have not examined your reasoning for that vote which was lurking, which I called illogical--as I had already done in the post--and the other being that you said the following:

Ki-Gi wrote:Post #140 looks to me like Jet Skiies knows that ZZZX is a confused, likely-to-be-lynched town so by defending him he'll gain the town's trust when ZZZX flips town after a lynch.
That is an assumption. No matter what it looks like, you have no concrete evidence (or at least you have not provided any) that Jet Skiies fills this role other than by making the pieces look like they fit in the holes that you want them to fit in.

It's theoretical in that nature. Not in a mafia terms theoretical.

Ki-Gi wrote:And what does my predecessor have to do with me other than the role?
Because it brings up the point that you're accusing someone for lurking while you've replaced into a slot that needed replacement for lurking. If lurking is a scumtell then someone who needed to be replaced is more scummier than someone who hasn't been posting often, no?

None of this is why I think you're scum though so I'm glad that you're taking this as me trying discredit you rather than me trying to you think a little outside of your own box. I would definitely call your reaction to this an overreaction to the max.

Ki-Gi wrote:How in the world does a measly two pages let me know how someone acts? I need to see someone in multiple games with multiple roles before I can have confidence that I know what's appropriate for them.
Are you trying to base your tells on meta then? What's my meta?

Because right now, you're saying that you cannot vote anyone with confidence without knowing how they act. The point of this is that you've read most, if not all of the game to that point, and it's looking clearer and clearer that you've skimmed it.

Ki-Gi wrote:You say it's in the first post as if it were simple but then you go on to describe it in a much more complicated way than it actually is.
Correct, it is simple. There's just a twist on it.

The game is literally:

5 VTs
1 Tracker
1 Jailkeeper
2 Nilla Scum

But reversed so that it becomes different.

Ki-Gi wrote:What's off about gameplay to you? He set off no alarms for me so I don't see why I should have to give specifics.
I'll get to this soon(TM) but the point is that you've said at least something about the other players but could not bring yourself to say anything relevant like: "I liked X that he posted and that's why I think he's town."

You were able to comment about every other player, excluding BBMolla for obvious reasons, but the only straight townread came from someone who's apparently flawless.

Ki-Gi wrote:If I have nothing to say, why would I want to make up shit?
If you have nothing memorable about someone, then they should neither be a town nor scum read.

Ki-Gi wrote:You got that I claim to know what lurking is yet you didn't get what I said I think it is?
Again, I'd like to bring up that your predecessor was lurking so by your own logic, you are scum. That's how illogical it is.

Ki-Gi wrote:Why is that a big deal to you?
Because you had never mentioned that before until I questioned you about it now.

Ki-Gi wrote:Jet was asked about the vote and gave no answer while continuing to post.
No, that means he may have missed it and you can ask him again.

Ki-Gi wrote:Because you have no defense for your scummy actions.
This is 10/10. You are truly a god of mafia, Ki-Gi.

Ki-Gi wrote:That's scum doing a weak Bogart impression.
Again, extremely theoretical, making the pieces fit the puzzle.

Jet Skiies wrote:Besides, isn't it fluffy? Isn't it? Hiraki = FLUFF
I'll admit that the bottom half gets a little fluffy but the reason that I couldn't include you more than twice on a "wall of fluff" should make you think about how much you have posted that's even a little relevant.

Jet Skiies wrote: it's Natirasha.
99% sure that's Salamance.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go write about gameplay.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Hiraki »

I'm going to admit that I'm a little knackered out after doing the previous 2 walls (one in another thread) and then having to reply to Ki-Gi but I'm going to get through this. I'm also going to try to do it as short as possible.

gameplay wrote:Ugh this looks a lot like a slip. And it's really contradictional.
BBMolla has already brought this up but I feel that I have to go a little bit more indepth.

While I'm sure that he has his own reasons of why this is bad on a stretching level, I have problems with it on a contextual level.

The first 10 posts from gameplay are basically "ZZZX is town, get off him" times a bazillion.

By the time gameplay changes his opinion, more people are agreeing. I think the top of the case is here which most people seemed to miss.

gameplay wrote:Also after re-reading 61 the reasons there don't seem awful anymore and taking into account the speed of which this wagon developed I think Shreddies might be town.
This is the definition of a flip flop. Take note that gameplay fought against the idea of speed lynches.

gameplay wrote:Shreddies I am townresding you so who do you wanna lynch?
This is classic buddying.

gameplay wrote:Also lets stop with the jokes. The previous two pages are full of shit. Hard to read shit.
Meanwhile:

In post 148, gameplay506 wrote:Sleeping may wait. Hehm

In post 188, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 184, snscompt1 wrote:Will catch up tonight. Or replace out. I hate games like this.

Yeah those walls are fuckin my eyes.

In post 243, gameplay506 wrote:Lolz that blame. I hope it's a joke btw

And I can go on. But not tonight.

My main other concerns are in 527 and the post I quoted previously (the one about townreads/scumreads on the same wagon as him)

The first one should be obvious but the second is moreso that he has not consistently followed this method so in context, after examining the information that goes against this premise, it looks like a cop-out.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by Hiraki »

you first
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:16 pm

Post by Hiraki »

ki-gi -> gameplay

Unvote, vote: Ki-Gi
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 691, gameplay506 wrote:I don't get why Hiraki is town. Writing walls isn't towny. Also I didn't like his mad push on ZZZX and it proved to be awful after ZZZX claimed tracker. And I also don't think Hiraki has been playing like a pr so far so I am not afraid of this.
reminder that your vote is still pretty much an OMGUS

gameplay wrote:It's true I haven't posted my reasons for Hiraki but that's mainly because my reasons are shallow and combined with gut. I still haven't iso'ed him and done my motive things on his pushes and all thebother things I do.

Also note that gameplay is still asking everyone about his moves and you guys are just ignoring it like it's normal.

Gameplay wrote:when the only confirmed town here is on it lol.
Because the only confirmed town means that he must be right? Especially since he was the first person to claim, no?

Your case against me right now is that ZZZX wants me dead and I can guarantee that his head is tainted with mindless revenge. You'd be stupid not to see it.

Gameplay wrote:Ugh ye
Right, and I already explained what I meant by this--since it seemed like you were confused--in a different post.

I'm glad you decided to post it, oh wait, you didn't.

Hiraki wrote:What I needed to distinguish was whether or not he was playing scummy as
scum
or playing scummy as
town
. I have a very good feeling it's the former from the previous post and these new posts.
I'm not surprised that you probably lulled over reading this though. I mean, why should be sure about a scum read, right?

Gameplay wrote:Ugh yeah this unvote considering he bothered to make a case on me and sounded so sure just isn't ok.
More people want Ki-Gi dead than you and I find that both of you are scum. Are you saying that I should just tunnel on one person now?

Keep in mind that you have changed votes as well in this game.

Gameplay wrote:Just reading through the whole ZZZX/Hiraki arguments I don't like how Hiraki is mostly commeting on stuff that aren't related to his case
I'm glad there's examples of this and it really doesn't like you're just making up--oh wait, it does look like you're making up bullshit. I put my expectations much too high here.

Jet Skiies wrote:How do you know that ZZZX isn't being influenced at all by scum?
Because ZZZX is claimed town!!!!! He cannot be wrong!!!!!! He is of pure heart!!!!!!!

Jet Skiies wrote:Espresso isn't as convinced as I am
...really?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 771, BBmolla wrote:Why is this BBT lynch so hard to get
There are 7 people who want him dead in this game excluding BBT and myself.

I'll admit that I'm ballsy as scum but please open your eyes BBmolla. He's not scum and there are way too many people who want him dead.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 777, BBmolla wrote:So I guess let's lynch Square Shreddies because nobody wants them dead
you know what i mean

jet skiies wrote:I don't like this post. Like...at all.
i'm just trying to lead those that have similar interests in mind to have completely similar interests in mind

(or maybe its because when wisdom of the crowds is used in a group that's small, it doesn't work very well due to a few factors like a lack of a wisdom of the crowds [just for example])

Ki-Gi wrote:That's pretty godawful logic to be honest.
continue to shill to other people, I won't do you any favors
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Hiraki »

for you
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

Gameplay wrote:Where did I state it's an OMGUS vote?
Because you have to state that it's an OMGUS for it to be a true OMGUS?

Gameplay wrote:Lol where have I aksed anything?
Multiple times, let me give you a refresher:

Gameplay wrote:Shreddies I am townresding you so who do you wanna lynch?

Gameplay wrote:Lol espresso just came and made me feel kinda better about your slot and now you are just destroying it
(meanwhile, espresso hasn't really posted)

Gameplay wrote:Hm why do you descredit ZZZX's vote by calling him a revenge vote?
How are you actually trying to act this dumb? You realize that I'm the person who actually remembers things, right?

Gameplay wrote:Ugh ZZZX sorry but you are being contradictional now. I agree with Hiraki about sns, I agree about theblurker beong 3 rd on your scumlist and I am also wondering why havent you voted Hiraki if you scumread him so much.
You just find it
convenient
that you agreed with me about how ZZZX's play was abstract toward me and now that you're against me, you're siding with him because he's confirmed town?

How do you people actually buy this garbage?

Feel free to post a case that ZZZX has made on me. I
dare
you. You're buddying him like it's no one's business here and you haven't even taken a moment to step back to see if your tracks are covered.

I'll show you the ones that I can find and discredit them. There's a reason I'm ignoring ZZZX now that's he's claimed and I can guarantee you that it doesn't have to do anything with fear.

ZZZX wrote:a Hiraki/BBT team is likely because of thier interactions
If BBT dies and flips scum (read: town), then this is a perfectly valid argument. However, you can't call someone scum by association if you don't know if either of them are scum.

And I'm not posting anything before that because, I said previously, you agreed with me on that topic that ZZZX was acting weird. So therefore, you can't rely on those arguments unless you're going to admit you were lying or wrong (which furthermore means that you were actively pushing against someone, who is now a CLAIMED PR) unless you want to just claim scum (read: town) now.

gameplay wrote: So you are not trying to build a case, just to argue with me?
No, I'm trying to push the point that you're not reading and you're assuming that everything you know and believe is completely 100% true.

And then guess what I did after that! I posted that post to further explain why I did it! If I was trying to create an argument, I would not have re-quoted myself.

gameplay wrote:Hm but later on you state you are sure ZZZX is scum. Why did you ignore that?
Because at that time, which was before the claim (and
I know
I need to say this because you'll just call me out on calling a claimed PR to be scum), I thought he was scum, which is why I pushed on him. You did the same.

gameplay wrote: You make a case against me, and then when more people want to go on KI you suddenly jump on him. Opportunistic as hell.
I have a case on both you and Ki-Gi. That's not opportunistic. Flipflopping on BBT and voting him would be opportunistic.

gameplay wrote:And again I am going with my theory that you focus only town players.
And your theory kind of really sounds like you have inside information if you can tell that by going after
one person
that you also went after, that I am scum. Because I've gone after three people now, including yourself, and you're willing to say that you have a theory that I only go after town players when only one of them is confirmed town (to be fair, two of them are confirmed town to you--since you are one of my scumreads (read: townreads; I am going to do this for the rest of the game) while the third is a town read of yours.

Are you just annoyed that I don't agree with your reads? Because that's another scenario of this statement.

gameplay wrote:Another descredit.
Really? You can't state
one thing
that appeals to you and I'm the suspicious one?

If you did something like this: (
WARNING: THIS IS COMPLETELY AN EXAMPLE AND IS NOT REAL
)

FAKEgameplayFAKE wrote:
FAKEHirakiFAKE wrote:lol i know that bbt is town :) :) :)
uhhh guys??????

And you said something like that when no one caught on, then that would be completely fair game. Instead, you've just called it bullshit without giving any context to what part of it is bullshit and therefore, you're trying to discredit my entire case without actually finding what your grievances with it are.

On the flip side:

gameplay wrote:You know you are agreeing with Boon who is next to a terrible player?
This is a definite discredit.

gameplay wrote:Boon why can you enlighten me on why I am scum?
You just called him a terrible player. Do you really care what he says?

gameplay wrote:I don't see any reason for him to defend you now, when you are not even the leading wagon.
Oh you have
got
to be fucking kidding me. There is
NO PLAUSIBLE WAY
you are actively reading this game and not skimming at this point.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Hiraki »

I'm going to respond later but I need one thing.

Gameplay, stop the bullshit. You
know
that me not responding to ZZZX's case is bothering you yet whenever I ask "what case?" you're just going to say "go look at his ISO" or you'll skip that part and just ask again "answer the question"

I need you to quote the case that I have not yet responded to by ZZZX. If you can't, then I'm going to assume it's a revenge vote because he's not giving me any information otherwise.

You want proof?

Gameplay wrote:Why are you dodging the question? Answer me and ZZZX.

You asked this in the SAME post where you also said this:

Gameplay wrote:First of all why should I post a case ZZZX has made on you? Is that connected with my arguments on you in any way?

Now cut the crap. It is very important to you yet you'll just keep dancing around my questions with more questions that have NOTHING to do with the questions that I have. I'm not saying everything you did has that quality but I would say at least 30-40% of that post reeks of it.

When I ask a question, it's rhetorical or I'm confused on the matter. When you ask a question, you're dodging the question at hand to bring up a new topic and I'm sick of it, frankly. I'm not here to pussyfoot around, I'm here to play a game.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #848 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by Hiraki »

We have opportunity here.

If BBT isn't scum, I want Gameplay dead D3 after he panders to everyone, just like Ki-Gi.

Unvote, Vote: BBT
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:46 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Day 4.

Considering the day ended at deadline and not earlier, I'm not really 100% sure in BBT scum but I could see it being possible and this is the best time to take this risk.

My end of game plan is as following:

BBT->Gameplay->BBMolla

The last lynch is very variable. I expect this game to be over by Day 3.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:25 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 860, gameplay506 wrote:Hiraki wasn't it Ki>me? Why are you suddenly agreeing on BBT? Like scum could have no-killed or targeted BBT.
I am never playing with you again.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:19 am

Post by Hiraki »

Nope, just hoping you'd take a hint.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”