Micro 369 - Diamond Shreddies (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:40 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 124, gameplay506 wrote:So I actually agree with post that ZZZX OMGUS'ses as scum and that is what bothers me in the ZZZX/BBT thing. Also after re-reading the reasons there don't seem awful anymore and taking into account the speed of which this wagon developed I think Shreddies might be town.

You can move your vote onto ZZZX now then yeah?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Maybe I will. I first want to see kyndy posting.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 94, Hiraki wrote:
In post 74, gameplay506 wrote:Actully
VOTE: kyndy
Your sheeping doesn't stay well with me. Both sheepings.
I can agree with this to an extent but I don't think kyndy was paying attention so I don't agree with it. Hopefully you understand?

ZZZX wrote:Le
Get. Out.

ZZZX wrote:Now can you shut the **** up about having a case and present a better one?
Your case is literally 3 super small subsections of the three long quotes that you quoted. You didn't need to quote both of them and put them into a spoiler but that made your post look ten times better, if everyone was skimming it. One of your analysis responses is "Lolk." Really?

Unvote, Vote: ZZZX

In post 91, snscompt1 wrote:Wut da fuk. I hate long posts.
You have
got
to be kidding me.

You didnt fucking read my quote did you?

Your comment says you freaking didnt.

Yes I can use up 5 more secounds to put my post in quotes to make it look better. I can do whatever I want because when I am on the PC I get the personally I get as a programmer. I need to organize my stuff or else I will be lost in my own posts.

Now IF you read the comment I said Lolk it was clearly NOT a case and instead saying a "Your logic sucks". Is that a case? If you dont explain how it sucks f.e then it is not a case. It is just clear bullshit.
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 95, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 76, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 69, kyndy101 wrote:
In post 67, Hiraki wrote:And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why hydras suck.

Do you even read your other head's thoughts? Communicate in any bit?

He's paranoid that you guys are about to get guillotined.

Back to the game..
I think a Shreddie lynch would be close to scum as we can get. By scum, I mean mason.
How did you decide that within 2 pages? I don't really think it is even right to say such a thing now.

Just... judging by the posts and interactions, I'm pretty comfortable with this lynch.
Interactions? What are you judging on lol. How many interaction could you get in a 9p game within the 2 pages? Could you quote those interactions?

Shreddie, u scum bro?
Vote: Shreddie

This whole wagon is really odd. ZZZX started it as joke wagon and yet some people took it as a serious one. Kyndy's reason for that vote was just scummy. Like what do you benefit from if you lynch someone on the second page? O am even wondering if yoy yourself believe your words kyndy.
Shreddies is mostly paranoid because they are getting wagoned on the second page for no reason. I would be paranoid too. Yet still there defensive post was just shit and I couldn't even follow the lacky logic in it

ZZZX your Omgus here kinda resembles the omgus in the newbie game the three of us were.

My omgus in that game was a simple OMG YOU ARE TRYING TO MISLYNCH ME AT LYLO type of OMGUS.
My OMGUS is here is basically OMG YOU ARE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR NOT HAVING A CASE WHILE YOU DONT HAVE ONE EITHER.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:16 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 108, Square Shreddies wrote:Really?

If you assumed he was joking you would have mentioned that first.

Why is it concerning if he wasn't joking? Weren't you just saying speedlynches don't happen?

- Bins

also, ZZZX, you need to clear this up on whether or not you were joking.

IS THIS A NEWBIE GAME AGAIN? HAVE YOU GUYS NEVER HEARD OF

GOD

DAMN

RVS

RANDOM

VOTING

STAGE

Lets look closer

RANDOM VOTING STAGE

RANDOM

So I felt he was off. Every player has a style for his game but I noticed it was a good point to push it to start getting info and get a town/scum vibe out of them and they came out on the townish side I think.

Also I learned that gameplay sucks but is still town. As Naive as he was in the newbie game. As Naive as he was in Dangean Romba when he nearly lynched me. Basically thats how town him works so far.
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:21 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 110, snscompt1 wrote:
In post 108, Square Shreddies wrote:Really?

If you assumed he was joking you would have mentioned that first.

Why is it concerning if he wasn't joking? Weren't you just saying speedlynches don't happen?

- Bins

also, ZZZX, you need to clear this up on whether or not you were joking.

Why would I mention that he was joking? It was pretty clear imo. Hence my one word vote.

It's concerning if he wasn't joking because no one should push for a speed lynch. It should either happen or not. If it does, it's probably on the right track. If he's pushing it, it's probably wrong. I'm confused as to what you're getting at by your second question.

A vote on post ~23 or something is a toooootally serious vote right?

In post 114, snscompt1 wrote:Hello, I'm snscompt1. It's not an act. It was clearly a joke. I expect an apology when ZZZX says it was a joke because now I'm annoyed.

Sorry because I didnt know members of mafiascum dont approve rvs wagons that give us info. And they hate scumhunting. Is that good enough?

In post 115, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 109, gameplay506 wrote:Oh Jet Skies why are you so inactive?

Rubikashtray hasn't even posted yet either.

@SNS - I agree with Shreddies. Why did you not mention you thought he was joking? It certainly wasn't clear because I read it as he wasn't joking and said so in an earlier post.

Uh Half of the people (including the target) knew it was a joke. People started doubting it is a joke when you said its not. Stop making up fucking bullshit

In post 117, Square Shreddies wrote:Because you were being pushed?

Saying he was joking is a great defence. I would have backed off immediately.

But instead you went for "Speadlynches never happen, so I didn't care."

- still b

Speed lynches can happen. And they work more on the random side of things. And with this setup the chance is less than 50%. So no I wont risk it yet.

In post 120, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 84, Hiraki wrote:
In post 82, ZZZX wrote:I dont even care what you think(This was edited to avoid putting some insults here) but let me be clear
This whole post is crap but I'm honestly not sure if ZZZX is scum or town.

In post 94, Hiraki wrote:
In post 74, gameplay506 wrote:Actully
VOTE: kyndy
Your sheeping doesn't stay well with me. Both sheepings.
I can agree with this to an extent but I don't think kyndy was paying attention so I don't agree with it. Hopefully you understand?

ZZZX wrote:Le
Get. Out.

ZZZX wrote:Now can you shut the **** up about having a case and present a better one?
Your case is literally 3 super small subsections of the three long quotes that you quoted. You didn't need to quote both of them and put them into a spoiler but that made your post look ten times better, if everyone was skimming it. One of your analysis responses is "Lolk." Really?

Unvote, Vote: ZZZX

In post 91, snscompt1 wrote:Wut da fuk. I hate long posts.
You have
got
to be kidding me.

Kinda wondering what changed for such a short period of posts?

Also BBT as I said I thought ZZZX was joking. And he was really trolly tho. So why do you think it was a serious wagon?

In post 121, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 120, gameplay506 wrote:
Also BBT as I said I thought ZZZX was joking. And he was really trolly tho. So why do you think it was a serious wagon?

I don't know, it was just the way I read it. I obviously wasn't the only one who didn't know whether he was joking or not either.

I would have thought had ZZZX been joking he would have mentioned this in his unvoting of Shreddies, but he didn't. He claimed during his unvote that he thinks Shreddies is the best lynch, so I don't see how he can be joking.

In post 122, Hiraki wrote:
In post 120, gameplay506 wrote:Kinda wondering what changed for such a short period of posts?
Nothing, just confirmed that this is ZZZX scum.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
In post 123, gameplay506 wrote:
In post 120, gameplay506 wrote:Kinda wondering what changed for such a short period of posts?

:roll:

Even gameplay who was suspecting me hard after what happened saw how bad your post was.
redacted
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:38 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Wait ZZZX I suck so don't take my words you know. I may be influenced scum because I am too naive :lol:
But no really I don't know what to make from this flailing. Right now I am leaning on desperate town flail. Yet I am going to sleep cus I can't think when I am sleepy.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 131, gameplay506 wrote:Wait ZZZX I suck so don't take my words you know. I may be influenced scum because I am too naive :lol:
But no really I don't know what to make from this flailing. Right now I am leaning on desperate town flail. Yet I am going to sleep cus I can't think when I am sleepy.

Well if I was you I would take my flailing as null at best and null at worst. If you check my dangan game I am sure I flailed just as bad as this one here. I dont think I flailed this hard in the scum game
redacted
Square Shreddies
Square Shreddies
Goon
Square Shreddies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:41 am

Post by Square Shreddies »

Why are you reacting like this ZZZX? I never said your vote was bad, serious or not. I was asking to confirm how serious it was. Uh, but thanks, I guess.

It was a misunderstanding. Two people misunderstood. Nothing to get worked up about.

Eh, still SNS is scum. I'll apologize only if he flips mafia.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:46 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 133, Square Shreddies wrote:Why are you reacting like this ZZZX? I never said your vote was bad, serious or not. I was asking to confirm how serious it was. Uh, but thanks, I guess.

It was a misunderstanding. Two people misunderstood. Nothing to get worked up about.

You did nothing wrong.

BBT is playing derb again and we have 2 people who are like

"SHeeps me"

"Not sure if ZZZX is town or scum"

"ZZZX IS SO SCUM OMFG WHY U VOTE *VOTES ZZZX*"

which makes me sad
redacted
snscompt1
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
snscompt1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:48 am

Post by snscompt1 »

In post 133, Square Shreddies wrote:Why are you reacting like this ZZZX? I never said your vote was bad, serious or not. I was asking to confirm how serious it was. Uh, but thanks, I guess.

Lolz okay. First I'm scum because I'm being fake. Next when ZZZX confirms it was RVS/joking I'm still scum.

I'm happy with my vote.

Pedit: ZZZX is town. I smite those who think otherwise. He doesn't get this worked up as scum. But this thread is getting crazy. I will check back tomorrow and maybe you guys can actually think through this.
Jet Skiies
Jet Skiies
Goon
Jet Skiies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Jet Skiies »

VOTE: gameplay506

~ Boonskiies
(-.(-.-).-) Espressojet - Boonskiies (-.(-.-).-)
Square Shreddies
Square Shreddies
Goon
Square Shreddies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Square Shreddies »

Nah, I do apologize for the misunderstanding though. I still have a gut scum read on you.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Hiraki »

ZZZX wrote:You didnt fucking read my quote did you?
I did, you quote 5 posts and then took 3 subquotes from the original quotes and analyzed them. (In post editing, it's 2 quotes taken in context but the point still stands that they never had to be there in the first place and he takes a minimal amount of content from the posts--I'm wrong about the numbers but still entirely right about the lack of original and good content for the context provided)

I find it disrespectful to say that I've read something while I haven't actually read it. That's called lying. I can tell you that I didn't even look at that post again before writing this and that I'm still right about the above.

ZZZX wrote:Yes I can use up 5 more secounds to put my post in quotes to make it look better. I can do whatever I want because when I am on the PC I get the personally I get as a programmer. I need to organize my stuff or else I will be lost in my own posts.
It is sure hard to get lost in quotes.

And programmer, really? What is your programming h@x e!it3 ski!!s going to do here? Make a nice picture? This game is rooted in persuasion from words.

ZZZX wrote:Now IF you read the comment I said Lolk it was clearly NOT a case and instead saying a "Your logic sucks".
Wait a moment, your problem with me right now is that I called it a case rather than the actual problem being that you've written horseshit this entire game?

Because I got that it was a case from you:

Hell, I would've called it a bad recap.

ZZZX wrote:My OMGUS is here is basically OMG YOU ARE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR NOT HAVING A CASE WHILE YOU DONT HAVE ONE EITHER.
So here's the problem here.
1) You're admitting it is an OMGUS.
2) You're admiting it's an OMGUS under the premise that you're being falsely accused for not having a case while you apparently don't have a case.

This
might
just be me but wouldn't you think that you would just call someone out for not having a case, while gameplay probably says that he does, instead of voting him?

Feel free to roll your eyes but ZZZX was playing scummy. What I needed to distinguish was whether or not he was playing scummy
as scum
or playing scummy
as town.
I have a very good feeling it's the former from the previous post and these new posts.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:58 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 138, Hiraki wrote:
ZZZX wrote:You didnt fucking read my quote did you?
I did, you quote 5 posts and then took 3 subquotes from the original quotes and analyzed them. (In post editing, it's 2 quotes taken in context but the point still stands that they never had to be there in the first place and he takes a minimal amount of content from the posts--I'm wrong about the numbers but still entirely right about the lack of original and good content for the context provided)

I find it disrespectful to say that I've read something while I haven't actually read it. That's called lying. I can tell you that I didn't even look at that post again before writing this and that I'm still right about the above.

ZZZX wrote:Yes I can use up 5 more secounds to put my post in quotes to make it look better. I can do whatever I want because when I am on the PC I get the personally I get as a programmer. I need to organize my stuff or else I will be lost in my own posts.
It is sure hard to get lost in quotes.

And programmer, really? What is your programming h@x e!it3 ski!!s going to do here? Make a nice picture? This game is rooted in persuasion from words.

ZZZX wrote:Now IF you read the comment I said Lolk it was clearly NOT a case and instead saying a "Your logic sucks".
Wait a moment, your problem with me right now is that I called it a case rather than the actual problem being that you've written horseshit this entire game?

Because I got that it was a case from you:

Hell, I would've called it a bad recap.

ZZZX wrote:My OMGUS is here is basically OMG YOU ARE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR NOT HAVING A CASE WHILE YOU DONT HAVE ONE EITHER.
2) You're admiting it's an OMGUS under the premise that you're being falsely accused for not having a case while you apparently don't have a case.

This
might
just be me but wouldn't you think that you would just call someone out for not having a case, while gameplay probably says that he does, instead of voting him?

Feel free to roll your eyes but ZZZX was playing scummy. What I needed to distinguish was whether or not he was playing scummy
as scum
or playing scummy
as town.
I have a very good feeling it's the former from the previous post and these new posts.

Your comment makes programming disgraceful and proves you know nothing about programming

Let me sum up one thing about it.

Bad programs write like most of people here

it is called spagetti code.

Impossible to read/edit/analyse

I like to take a moment to organize. IS THAT BAD?

also my vote had a semi case and was purely an rvs with a joke case. The votes you have on me are serios. BBT's posts screemed "your logic sux. Scum". Whata did I answer him? Lolk

The last line is basically me saying "Here I showed how you are just making a generic post that isnt a case. Try harder or GTFO"

Yes I OMGUSed. Yes I am OMGUSing because he is voting me for no case while the person voting me didnt give a case either.

gameplay gave a possible reason of a META that isnt totally correct but he told all info he had. and I know town gameplay f.e

@hiraki I think we played a game with you before. And you read me wrong too. If you know how I play then this IS how I play. I am sure I played more games with salmance and bins and sns f.e than I played with the rest of this playerlist combined. Yet only people I played with didnt vote me? Dont you find that weird?
redacted
Jet Skiies
Jet Skiies
Goon
Jet Skiies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Jet Skiies »

In post 138, Hiraki wrote:recap.

This
might

Him voting for someone who is voting him without a case is reasonable. I see it as almost a counter reaction test. He didn't have a case on ZZZX, why did he vote him? He scum(mason)? It's completely reasonable.

~ Boon
Jet Skiies
Jet Skiies
Goon
Jet Skiies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Jet Skiies »

Espresso and I have also played a game recently with ZZZX.

~ Boon
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:10 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 141, Jet Skiies wrote:Espresso and I have also played a game recently with ZZZX.

~ Boon

Yea. I think I was scum in that one?

Compare my play here and there,
redacted
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:13 am

Post by gameplay506 »

ZZZX I dont know if misunderstood me but I think you are NOT scum.
Jetskies hate to admit it to you but your last posts don't provide any info at all. Nor does your first post.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:15 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Like can you enlighten me on your vote on me? Or why are you so inactive?
Jet Skiies
Jet Skiies
Goon
Jet Skiies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Jet Skiies »

In post 142, ZZZX wrote:
In post 141, Jet Skiies wrote:Espresso and I have also played a game recently with ZZZX.

~ Boon

Yea. I think I was scum in that one?

Compare my play here and there,

Yeah, you were. And I have been comparing.

@gameplay - Been busy past few days. Actually have been with Espressojet, which is why we've both been a little inactive.

~BOON
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:26 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Should I go and check if you posted in other games or you will convince that sin yourselves?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 139, ZZZX wrote:Your comment makes programming disgraceful and proves you know nothing about programming

I'm glad that almost half of your unflattering post is about coding. It's really a step up from last time.

Why did you feel that it was relevant to organize that information and keep it in your post?

ZZZX wrote:BBT's posts screemed "your logic sux. Scum". Whata did I answer him? Lolk
And I'm
sure
that's definitely a way to properly handle the situation instead of addressing his concerns and calling him out on what he does badly. I mean, he must've lost all scumreads on you by then! I would understand if you guys were fighting for 10 pages and up but right now that is not the case.

ZZZX wrote:The last line is basically me saying "Here I showed how you are just making a generic post that isnt a case. Try harder or GTFO"
No, you actually called your post a case.

ZZZX wrote:Yes I OMGUSed. Yes I am OMGUSing because he is voting me for no case while the person voting me didnt give a case either.
According to you, that's what you believe. From my point of view, there's no reason for you to vote unless you're trying to get BBT off you.

Again, let me get this straight. You're voting BBT for the fact that you don't agree with his case. You can holler that he doesn't have a case all you want but there is a reason that he is voting you otherwise I would not be looking at you more than him. I don't necessarily agree with BBT and I think he doesn't make good cases but that doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

Now, in the situation where
you
are town, there is no reason for you to OMGUS BBT because he has no case and is voting you. That just means he's probably reaction testing you (which means that you have failed) or he's voting on incorrect logic. Either way, according to you, you're voting him because he's voting you without a case (
again,
according to you)

That's scummy.

ZZZX wrote: And you read me wrong too.
No, I actually nailed you for being the jester and threatened to blacklist you if you were neither the jester or scum. Meta cases are the worst cases and the reason that you're now appealing to meta means that I will not get off until you're down in the ground.

Hiraki wrote:I can confirm that ZZZX is the jester/scum with a heavy lean toward jester.

Boonskies wrote: I see it as almost a counter reaction test.
See, I can understand that if BBT is reaction testing. I would love if he was because then that would mean that BBT could be like "Aha! Just joking! Top kek! ZZZX is town!" and then maybe by confirmation bias I would be like "oh, I guess I'm just barking up the wrong tree with ZZZX"

However, I know that BBT is not backing down because multiple pages have passed since that vote and BBT has posted since then and has commented on the fact that ZZZX is now voting him.

gameplay wrote:ZZZX I dont know if misunderstood me but I think you are NOT scum.

gameplay wrote:Maybe I will. I first want to see kyndy posting.

So that sleep?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Sleeping may wait. Hehm
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 147, Hiraki wrote:
In post 139, ZZZX wrote:Your comment makes programming disgraceful and proves you know nothing about programming

I'm glad that almost half of your unflattering post is about coding. It's really a step up from last time.

Why did you feel that it was relevant to organize that information and keep it in your post?
Because I was on my computer and had some free time to burn

ZZZX wrote:BBT's posts screemed "your logic sux. Scum". Whata did I answer him? Lolk
And I'm
sure
that's definitely a way to properly handle the situation instead of addressing his concerns and calling him out on what he does badly. I mean, he must've lost all scumreads on you by then! I would understand if you guys were fighting for 10 pages and up but right now that is not the case.
How can I express his concerns when they say "Your logic sucks"? TEACH ME. >.<

ZZZX wrote:The last line is basically me saying "Here I showed how you are just making a generic post that isnt a case. Try harder or GTFO"
No, you actually called your post a case.
Yea the semi-rvs vote I did had a semi-case that showed me his allignment. BBT basically went and chainsaw defended.

ZZZX wrote:Yes I OMGUSed. Yes I am OMGUSing because he is voting me for no case while the person voting me didnt give a case either.
According to you, that's what you believe. From my point of view, there's no reason for you to vote unless you're trying to get BBT off you.

Again, let me get this straight. You're voting BBT for the fact that you don't agree with his case. You can holler that he doesn't have a case all you want but there is a reason that he is voting you otherwise I would not be looking at you more than him. I don't necessarily agree with BBT and I think he doesn't make good cases but that doesn't mean he doesn't have one.

Now, in the situation where
you
are town, there is no reason for you to OMGUS BBT because he has no case and is voting you. That just means he's probably reaction testing you (which means that you have failed) or he's voting on incorrect logic. Either way, according to you, you're voting him because he's voting you without a case (
again,
according to you)
Or he is chiansaw defending or whiteknighting

That's scummy.

ZZZX wrote: And you read me wrong too.
No, I actually nailed you for being the jester and threatened to blacklist you if you were neither the jester or scum. Meta cases are the worst cases and the reason that you're now appealing to meta means that I will not get off until you're down in the ground.

Hiraki wrote:I can confirm that ZZZX is the jester/scum with a heavy lean toward jester.

Boonskies wrote: I see it as almost a counter reaction test.
See, I can understand that if BBT is reaction testing. I would love if he was because then that would mean that BBT could be like "Aha! Just joking! Top kek! ZZZX is town!" and then maybe by confirmation bias I would be like "oh, I guess I'm just barking up the wrong tree with ZZZX"

However, I know that BBT is not backing down because multiple pages have passed since that vote and BBT has posted since then and has commented on the fact that ZZZX is now voting him.
I will re-read that game but your reasoning was incorrect as the activity was a result of a real life issue in many games

gameplay wrote:ZZZX I dont know if misunderstood me but I think you are NOT scum.

gameplay wrote:Maybe I will. I first want to see kyndy posting.

So that sleep?

Mafiascummers know no sleep
redacted

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”