Micro 381 - 999 Mafia (Nonary Game Complete)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Parama »

yay I'm Junpei
So, IMPORTANT. I have a doublevote today but only for today so let's make the most of it.
Please don't randomly vote for groups, by the way. In theory it's best for us to send out two groups a night while there are enough people left for two groups and then one group that doesn't contain every player after that point; we should decide a lynch before we decide on groups, I think, that would be best in the long run.
Alternative plan is to only send players generally not under suspicion into doors so we can decide on groups later.

Anyways:
Vote: Quilford

Sup
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Post by Parama »

since quote stripes suck, everything under the dotted line is not actually worth reading and is just me trying to be funny while failing miserably.
In post 6, Bins wrote:VOTE: mafia

okay I already am biased to read every message you post as something scummy now thx
In post 18, xRECKONERx wrote:D1: 9 players
N1: 8 players
D2: 7 players
N2: 6 players
D3: 5 players AAAAND LYLO

can we be sure of this. how do we know there are only two mafia. how do we know mafia have a nightkill (it would go against the flavor for them to have one without any limitations at the very least).
comment: if you p-edit and it involves unvoting the same person you voted earlier in your post, remove the vote notifications entirely. you don't do a stupid scummy thing that way.
I'm happy with reck being a townread for now.
In post 28, Flames682 wrote:Damn, already out of RVS.

Who are you to decide this.

BTW: The reason I made my earlier comment
In post 28, Flames682 wrote:Also Jackel nice voting someone and then unvoting them because they questioned your vote.

Doing stupid stuff like voting and unvoting in the same post lets scum try to push for your lynch with BS reasoning like this.
VOTE: Flames682
Anyways
In post 39, Flames682 wrote:
In post 34, Quilford wrote:
In post 28, Flames682 wrote:Also Jackel nice voting someone and then unvoting them because they questioned your vote.

As Jackel has pointed out, this is not true.

She explained after I posted it, not after. Also I did it to get a reaction and try to get a read on Jackel.

UNVOTE: Jackel98

Why are you unvoting someone because your vote was questioned? If you thought she was scum before, did you read into her explanation at all? Reaction testing is not a valid excuse if you don't analyze the reaction besides "unvote".
I wouldn't care about this if your original vote didn't reek in the first place tbh but let's see where this goes.

I'll try to keep up with this game and not make quote stripes but I don't check here that often (clearly) and school's starting for me next week too so I make no promises, I dun really want to make posts like this much more.
-----------------------------------------------------------
In post 4, Akane Kurashiki wrote:You have to use vote tags, Parama. Like this:

No. I'm not going to do that :V
Oh wait I have to do that. ohwell. dammit now when I try to quickhammer in lylo i'mma screw it up fo sho. Pie why do you hate me.
In post 5, ThirtyFour wrote:6-8+2=0

But his digital root is 7. That's the only important math in the nonary game.
In post 31, Jackel98 wrote:And I don't get a fancy nickname.

Shut up though you have the best bracelet you don't need no nickname.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 44, Jackel98 wrote:Is everyone staring at the screen, waiting for more activity? I'd like to see more from NM and Parama.

sub-6 hours is not being inactive. ftr.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Post by Parama »

Oh, kay. Hmm. Yeah leave him there tbh.
I have to remember to pay attention to votes lol.
Or quickhammer for the hammer god too maybe
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Parama »

Is FoS'ing a thing that just doesn't exist at all anymore
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Parama »

What's the purpose of making an RVS post where you don't vote anyone. posts like that always imply a hesitancy to vote, and town have no reason in the slightest to be hesitant at the start of d1; whereas scum have to worry about building early town-appearance
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Parama »

I don't care if it was a joke, honestly, and it probably was, but I'm not going to dismiss "jokes" as just jokes.
(feel free to not dismiss my jokes as just jokes either, that's p. ok with me.)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by Parama »

i never really called it as a scumtell because calling it that is reading too deep
on the other hand I'm not going to dismiss the possibility
hence the bias.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Parama »

I read it as a vote for "mafia" so
If I were a mod I wouldn't count that but apparently Pie did
Ok then
34 are you trying to scumhunt or are you putting on the guise of scumhunting; answer honestly it's important
In post 65, Not_Mafia wrote:Parama's out of nowhere aggression seems odd aswell, not sure if it's just a playstyle thing

yes
but aggression is a nulltell always, y'know
and are those *really* the only things you have to say after 50+ posts prior?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:39 am

Post by Parama »

In post 74, Bins wrote:Makes you kind of want to question why the heck there's a 9 Day limit.

flavor, probably, though it's a bit odd yeah.
In post 79, Not_Mafia wrote:Parama claimed doublevoter, might have been a derphammer depending on how the doublevote works

no, votes have to be declared separately.
I agree with everything in post 81. Let's add some pressure there too methinks. VOTE: ThirtyFour
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Parama »

In post 84, ThirtyFour wrote: I think I implied that Parama and Jackel were mild gut scumreads, if I didn't, I'm saying it now. If that's enough to vote them, I can do that, of course.

What reason do you have to not vote? Why are you being hesitant? Why do you want/why would you need permission to vote? If you have two scumreads, why are you not pursuing them in the slightest?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:33 am

Post by Parama »

In post 94, ThirtyFour wrote:@ Parama: This mostly comes down to personality and being afraid of playing badly.

Then go play another newbie game if you don't feel confident in your abilities. Really.
Also doesn't really answer my questions. Too vague.
In post 94, ThirtyFour wrote:I agree that putting Flames at L-1 was silly. I don't like Parama being wanting to leave him there.

@ Parama: Why were you fine with putting Flames at L-1 on the second page over one post?

Explain the downsides of having someone at L-1.
"He could be quickhammered!"
Sure, and then person who did it would be pretty much dead the next day; scum would never take that risk. Tell me something other than that.
In post 98, ThirtyFour wrote:
In post 96, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 84, ThirtyFour wrote:If that's enough to vote them, I can do that, of course.

You should pretty much always be using your vote, this is the kind of thing that usually gets ironed out in the newbie queue.

Alright, thank you, I'm doing that then.
VOTE: Parama

Finally. Thank god.
New question: Why did you do it only in response to NM and not to me asking the same thing prior to his post?
In post 98, ThirtyFour wrote:(on Epicmafia, if you say/do a single thing people don't like, you get lynched within roughly 10 seconds -.-)

Pro-tip: EM is not to be taken seriously. I only ever play in sandbox 'cause it's fun to derp around/be kinda trollish there.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Parama »

it really does set off alarms how he's listening to NM immediately but was entirely dismissive of my questions. not hugely noteworthy until he flips scum though.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Parama »

In post 102, ThirtyFour wrote:
It's personality, it's not changing that easily, and even super experienced players still make mistakes, so having more experience doesn't mean there's no mistakes for me to be afraid of. (And I do have offsite experience.)

Difference between "less mistakes" and "no mistakes".
If a player made "no mistakes" then they'd win every game they played.
I guess it's a matter of site meta then but then -> newbie game to get you more used to site meta (I have no bloody clue what site meta is like here anymore though and that isn't gonna stop me)
In post 102, ThirtyFour wrote:You haven't answered my question. What's good about putting someone at L-1 on the second page over one post?
And I said why I didn't like it in my last post.

Pressure is good. Scum crack under pressure. L-1 is as much pressure as you can apply on someone p. much.
And you only said "maybe suddenly derphammer would happen" and that's the exact thing I said I don't take as an answer.
In post 102, ThirtyFour wrote:After him acknowledging the misunderstanding with Bins way too late when it really should have been obvious and putting Flames at L-2 without a good reason (and without explaining his reason when I asked for it), I think Parama is pushing for easy mislynches.

I still legitimately don't see how it's a vote for NM. Sure "mafia" is in his name but "mafia" is in a lot of peoples' names. And is the faction we're trying to lynch.
This is pure BS though because at no point did I in the slightest push for a Bins lynch. Which you just claimed I did. How do you know Flames and Bins are both mislynches by the way? Yes I see you posted a recovery post immediately after which tbh means you /noticed/ you called them mislynches and wanted to feign ignorance. I wouldn't actually care about this slip-up if not for that.
If you want my reasoning for Flames you can, y'know, read the posts I made earlier, btw. Aside from the fact that I didn't actually see it was L-1. I don't like being redundant. Post 45. There ya go.

that AtE tho

inexperience doesn't automatically make you town. newbie-town and newbie-scum still both make newbie mistakes. if you're town you shouldn't care how you look, you worry about the people you think are scum.

Pro-tip:
In post 107, ThirtyFour wrote:Akane, what do you think about Parama?

Never make this kind of post. If Akane had anything to say she already would've, all this does is draw attention to a player without giving any good reason to. It's scummy as heck.
In post 110, ThirtyFour wrote:Can you please not dismiss my genuine apology over a genuine mistake as throwing a pity party when I'm obviously desperate!? That's not making this easier for me.

Drop it and move on and people will not care, 90% of the time
The more you AtE the worse you look
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Parama »

In post 113, Akane Kurashiki wrote:I was hoping for specific post numbers for later easy reference but meh. Go take a breather and come back when you're ready to play with a level head.

Please do this. Please. Quoting for emphasis.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:43 am

Post by Parama »

damn, I just saw I quoted more than I meant to WHOOPS.
though really you should do both. You can use [post*][/post*] tags (sans *'s) to link specific posts even (I just learned this, it's pretty cool since I used to manually link a ton but I'm quoting too much anyways I should start using these more.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Parama »

i'm sorry reck.
wait, no i'm not.
and honestly you're not making me want to be sorry either.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by Parama »

There's a difference between asking for reads (aka forcing a player to do some scumhunting, or fake it (usually badly)) and drawing someone's attention to a specific person without reason
hint: one of them is pro-town, the other is not
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:31 am

Post by Parama »

In post 131, Bins wrote:Man, your condescending tone is really bugging the heck out of me.

hint: seriously

ok
In post 135, Jackel98 wrote:When I posted that, I was thinking Parama, but then I re-read the game, and his intentions seemed town, as well as 34's, and Flame's. Reckoner, on the other hand, started seeming more scummy. It's a mild gut read, but his posts just seem off. Also, I tend don't want to vote on people that I'm not sure that I want to vote for. I'd rather keep my vote on a strong read for a while than keep switching it between weak reads. That way my vote holds more meaning, both as a pressure tool and as a show of how much I'm suspicious of someone.

1. Which posts, why?
2. Keep your vote on your strongest scumread, always. If you're voting no one you're admitting to having no scumreads. We already went over why not using your vote is bad.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Parama »

1. Posts. Not votes. You say some of Reck's posts are off, but don't point to any.
2. No, I didn't? We already went over this re: 34 not voting earlier. I don't think I specifically said it but I know someone did. Why you should be using your vote, that is. Always.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by Parama »

MOD: I should be voting both Flames and ThirtyFour, no?

Also, Flames is posting elsewhere and not here, which is the only kind of lurking that actually matters. Which worries me.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Parama »

Apparently I have to revote to use my doublevote. Mildly annoying.
VOTE: ThirtyFour
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:30 pm

Post by Parama »

Quil's at least trying, which is more credit than Reck has
Bins, vote someone ffs
Do something
You can't possibly have no reads at all at this point

Hey Reck can you like
Post a case on someone
Do something
Until then you're playing anti-town at best

P-Edit: I need to not leave pages open for an hour, okay, that's at least something
Why is "Page 7" too early though
Maybe in a large game
This is a micro though
That's not an excuse
Argue with something other than "too early"
(Pro-tip; Deadline's in 5 days yo, there is no "too early")

I don't see why replacement limbo is a reason for abandoning a vote by the way
Flames is probably going to get replaced
And his lurking under pressure isn't going to go away just because someone else replaced in

P-Edit AKANE stop stealing my lines holy hell
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:36 pm

Post by Parama »

I actually don't get what you're saying
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by Parama »

townreads aren't gonna help catch scum, at least not right now
please give the game a reread.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:52 pm

Post by Parama »

why is Jackal also lurking here and posting elsewhere btw
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Parama »

this really bothers me and will continue to bother me.
Also the prod timer is way too long for how short game days are.

also jesus h. christ Bins please don't talk about ongoing games. Even if you're dead in them, don't. I don't want any modkills
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:57 pm

Post by Parama »

oh that game's over but the mod sucks at updating the thread title
nvm
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Parama »

hmm.

153 - "lol nobody is gonna take you seriously"
154 - "yet i care enough to make a personal attack for some reason"
155 - "until i found something shinier" and the way this is phrased irks me, it doesn't sound like "i want to lynch scum"
156 - "you know my meta lol" (meta. Meta. META.) (though this is based on misremembering)

umm okay I was only going to do Reck posts
but I just realized
159 in context is REEEEAALLY bad
case posted on a player, other player reacts
CLEARLY THERE IS NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS
no, it comes off as not wanting to take sides. if Bins is scum both Reck and Quil are town, 100%
especially why are you responding to a post from 2 pages before ???

back to reck
166 - nothing to say about this
167 - really now, though, your post was literally "lol wagoning now k" and that gives no indication that you understand why 34 was viewed as scum
168 - it's not hard to read other games you've played in, they're not secret y'know; i don't also see why this matters
170 - redirecting; and untrue
172 - specifically stated here. "A big case" on page 7 is the problem. As in; it's too early to have strong reads. You have literally said this.
173 - why are you only just now answering this, when you have posted multiple times since?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #29) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Parama »

long story short; I honestly don't care about Quil's case that much but your reactions REALLY SUCK.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #30) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Post by Parama »

screw it, I have two votes for a reason
actually
hmm

VOTE: Bins
VOTE: xRECKONERx

there's a 0% chance of them being scum together though
prob move the Bins one back to Flames once he gets back/gets replaced
but I like it here for now

Also,
MOD: Vote count please?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #31) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:21 pm

Post by Parama »

The only real comment "right after" was asking if Reck is aggresive
also NM is on Akane right now
and has BARELY commented on her since his vote several days ago
@NM: has anything changed about that read? has Akane continued to be scummy?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by Parama »

Okay, I'll concede that one
I think my brain isn't firing on all cylinders tonight
still have problems with 169 tho
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 209, Akane Kurashiki wrote:You shouldn't take that as an alignment tell probably (or rely on meta at all)

FTFM

I have now become the all-powerful triple-voter apparently???
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:29 pm

Post by Parama »

Mod edited his post :P
He had me still voting Flames.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 215, Quilford wrote:Parama, is it possible for you to lynch two people at once with your doublevote? I haven't read the past two pages yet but that thought just popped into my head.

I suppose it's possible but I don't really see how it'd benefit town; if both are mislynches then we've burned the two mislynches day 1, no?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Parama »

reminder: no 999 spoilers plz
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:47 am

Post by Parama »

In post 225, Grib wrote:Parama/Akane, why did you attack 34 for not using his vote when Bins has literally voted only once (RVS) and even now isn't voting?

I totally haven't been calling out Bins for a while for doing nothing, you are so right.
In post 228, Bins wrote:Eh, I'm thinking I'll vote Reck but I'm way too tired to think clearly.

If you want to vote someone, do it, and don't make this kind of post. You're really stubborn about being anti-town, aren't you?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Parama »

Wow Grib you are a master of taking things out of context though
Bins *was* using her vote until yesterday
And I started calling her out on it yesterday
That her only vote was RVS is irrelevant since it stuck for several days.
I can't call someone out for not using their vote then they are using their vote.
And I'm not going to immediately vote someone for the crime of not voting
On the other hand a refusal to do so or even /have reads/ after prodding about it definitely is enough to warrant a vote.
But NOT my main vote. My main vote is Reck. The Bins vote is mostly because I didn't have anyone better to put it on at the time.
Nobody's given a reason to keep Bins alive but you haven't given a compelling reason to have her dead. Plus "a reason for keeping someone alive" is about the last thing you should ever care about.

Grib, do this for me. Explain, in your own words:
1. Why Reck's reactions were awful
2. Why Bins' were worse
3. I can't actually think of a third but rule of threes whatever lol
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Parama »

Oh, and some motivation.
VOTE: Grib
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #40) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Parama »

That seems incredibly town-favored. Put scum in a three-person room and you have a 50/50 chance of scum if one of the three dies. It makes more sense than a standard nightkill does at this point, though, because it's anti-flavor for the to be a standard nightkill at all.

Though I don't know how deep into the flavor this goes; especially since I couldn't discuss why without game-spoilers :P
If we're going to set it up that way, though, it's best to have three people in one door, three people in another, and two left outside, at least for tonight.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #41) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Parama »

re: 250
#1: fair enough on this front, I suppose, but that's not the specific thing I'm objecting to; though it probably should be
#2: difference between Bins and 34 was that 34 claimed to have scumreads, and didn't follow up on them; Bins is however stubbornly refusing to have reads. it's inherently anti-town but not necessarily scummy (but not something I'd want living to lylo) but the problem it introduces is that a Bins lynch would likely be a low-information lynch regardless of flip
p. much agree with your analysis of Bins' unvote post.

@Bins: I agree that if there's just a normal nightkill and no special mechanics involving the doors then it's a pretty lame setup but on the other hand now we have a claim that involves the doors so that's cool

anyways, Reck, if you're posting like a VI on the premise that you can confirm yourself as town and thus can't possibly be lynched.
stop playing. you're making the game harder for everyone else by refusing to do anything productive. also please post a case on me, I'd love to see it <3

even if Reck is town I well and truly believe votes on him were justified; but it's time to move votes anyways.
VOTE: Bins

the second is mostly pressure for the inevitable replacement because I am not happy seeing 0 people voting him.
Also,
MOD: The 29th is Friday.

and I'm not happy either seeing the current plurality on doors. can we go 3/3 with two left behind please, there's literally no better option than that
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #42) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:12 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 269, Grib wrote:@Parama
Restate your actual objection? Unless you think it's not important anymore.

What objection?

In post 269, Grib wrote:What's your read on her? It sounds like you don't really think she's town, but you don't want to lynch her. I don't like how you're dismissing her alignment on the basis that it wouldn't give us all the info we could ever possibly want and more.

Null leaning scum, I mostly want more information from her which will help read her better as well as actually get some more content out there

In post 270, Bins wrote:like all youre doing is asking around

so am I tbh?

In post 272, Zero the Ninth wrote:
In post 266, Parama wrote:Also, MOD: The 29th is Friday.

No it isn't >_>

It really, actually is. Today's Monday; in 4 days it will be Friday. Today is the 25th.
Also Layton vs. Wright comes out on Friday the 29th so I know these things

In post 275, Bins wrote:i completely admit to being antitown and not having scumreads. and finding it very difficult to comment on things this game.

...then replace out?...

In post 284, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 276, xRECKONERx wrote:No, read the fucking rules or don't replace in.

How about read the fucking game and stop trolling or replace out. You're only impressing yourself.

100% this

Bins, you have so much to say (most posts in the game by almost 20), but nothing that actually helps town. I get the impression you have the time to scumhunt properly, you're just not interested in doing so.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #43) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Parama »

yeah, make sure Reck's with the general consensus townreads, please.
HOW ABOUT.
We discuss good room groups instead of all randomly voting for stuff without asking anyone else's opinion on the matter
JUST A THOUGHT
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 293, Grib wrote:@Parama
In , you said:

"#1: fair enough on this front, I suppose, but that's not the specific thing I'm objecting to; though it probably should be"

The objection was to the specific lack of an actual vote not so much as the vote camping prior.
Both kinda do suck though to be fair
The worst part of Bins' unvote was the context though

and honestly if Reck explained his vote on me I'd be impressed because he seems to not give a damn about this game in the slightest

P-Edit:
if scum have a strongman kill and reck's role is legit, there's not much doubt in my mind who the mafiakill would be
but not 100% sure eiither
I'm curious though; you have me in your top 3 scumreads then? Even though a quick scan of your ISO shows exactly one comment that could even possibly be interpreted as an indication of suspicion and only says "odd" at worst.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 298, Bins wrote:if i was scum,
why the bloody hell would i have unvoted in that context???
i hate using that as a defense but i mean i've
and
ufhd.dashnsafs.

That's not a defense, and that unvote is only part of the picture anyways
I'm not sure what I'm ignoring either?

and there's a difference between reading a game and participating in one, Reck
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #46) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Parama »

clearly the town pre-determines who he uses it on (preferably someone seen as town or at the very worst not a potential buddy for reck) and then if he uses it on not that person, powerlynch
solves that problem.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #47) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Parama »

you mean if reck's scum and just kills him instead?
then reck's scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Parama »

hmm I think Bins means more the scenario of the third person in the room (ie not-reck not-confirmee) being scum and killing?
but if two people in a room flip and the scum in the room hasn't been found then they're kind of doomed anyways
tbh though I do see your point, once the claim is made it's easy for scum to render it useless, isn't it...
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by Parama »

comment: who says scum have to be in a room to kill, if we never go into rooms then we're technically all in the same room no?
and yes the point is to get you in an all-town room? isn't that exactly what I said?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #50) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Parama »

also p-edit from "I hit the submit button because too many ninjas but then I saw something comment on"
meta still is irrelevant, always
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #51) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Parama »

something TO comment on even
I cannot type tonight, gonna sleep in like a minute anyways
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #52) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Post by Parama »

it'd be insane if they could only kill inside the numbered-door rooms, I agree
I don't think that's the case though
I guess that's fair enough re: meta, though; on the other hand I don't reallly care about her meta-arguments myself

P-Edit: Bins. The point flew over your head.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #53) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Parama »

Okay.
For the record I am saying.

Right now we are all in a big room connected to 9 other rooms, yes?
So scum could kill. In this room. I don't see how that's different from them killing inside a numbered room. The point is to have players split up and choices narrowed as a result, no?
hence why 3-3-2 remains the best option; the two people left behind are guaranteed to live in a scenario where the doors affect the nightkill

I mean this is all hypothetical but it'd be mildly insulting if the mafiakill was just a mafiakill with how big of a deal the doors are to this game
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #54) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 327, Grib wrote:Maybe think of it not as rooms, but groups. Being out of a room = still a group.

Literally exactly what I said, yes. Grib gets it.

Also Bins I already said it early, merely restating it here.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #55) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Parama »

how do you think the mafkill works then?
does it matter what the doors are if the mafkill is just a standard kill?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:45 am

Post by Parama »

In post 336, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 333, Parama wrote:how do you think the mafkill works then?
does it matter what the doors are if the mafkill is just a standard kill?

YES BECAUSE IT AFFECTS POWER ROLES.

in the specific case of you, then
if maf can kill through doors
you're prob dead if you're actually town?

sure it affects other power roles okay.
it's cute that you went through the effort of making a special vote thing (that the mod won't count) to confirm a vote when you weren't voting Akane in the first place, btw
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Parama »

In post 358, Akane Kurashiki wrote:How is a reads list with no reasoning help town? If you're town it just helps tell scum who to kill without giving town ammo to evaluate your reasons for a read on their own, and if you're scum it lets you pretend to be taking stances and doing things without actually sticking your neck out all that much.

Yeah, this is pretty much factual stuff right here.

I like the way you're posting, Grib, but do one thing: Explain your Akane scumread, because I see nothing towards her in your ISO (and there's plenty towards Bins, aside from her problems being blatant for everyone to see)
Though I do find it odd too that Akane didn't ask about herself since her move is the most drastic on the entire list (and unexplained)
No, Grib, you can't dodge questions like that, give a bit of reasoning for some of the shifts; doesn't have to be a lot at this point, but something is better than nothing
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Parama »

@Akane: How does his case on you *not* help determine his alignment? If you're town, then you know his case is wrong, regardless of his alignment; shouldn't be too difficult to look into where he's coming from based on what the case itself is like, no?
I'm going to avoid commenting on Grib's Akane case until Akane's given a response.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Parama »

actually okay, no. A big chunk of your arguments seem to hinge on Bins being scum, yes?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 369, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Grib

In post 366, Grib wrote:I like town!Reckoner for lack of self-awareness in . This post reads genuine as a townie who is sure the game will be over long before the 9 Day limit with so few players. It's safe to assume scum know exactly how their NK will function w/r/t the door mechanic. Admittedly, that's all I have for him, because the quality of his posts just go down from there.

Why are you retroactively posting a town case on someone who claimed a confirmable role?

to be fair it's probably best to ignore Reck's claim until it comes to pass that he's actually confirmed by someone
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:53 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 371, Bins wrote:I think that's what he means.

???
the problem is that the claim cannot affect a read at this point in time. and in the scenario where 1. it's fake but we can't prove it is or 2. it's real but the person he confirms to is killed then the claim stops mattering entirely, so it's entirely okay to try to get a read on Reck despite the claim since it could come in handy later to have a solid read on him
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by Parama »

I guess that's a fair point but he had to at least be conscious of something like that if he is scum; prior to his reads post he doesn't mention Reck at all, so putting him scum there and town later is kind of honest; he easily could've put reck town before and after and nobody would be able to call him out on it
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Post by Parama »

no, Reck's claim isn't why Grib is townreading him though.
admittedly his reasoning for reck-town is weak as hell yes
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:04 pm

Post by Parama »

Bins needs to make a reads post and explain them too, yes, for the love of god.
P-Edit fest 2014:
I think you're overthinking it, NM. If you have to admit something is weird, it's probably not the case (though I won't say it absolutely isn't the case)
also lol Fate
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:13 pm

Post by Parama »

still is kind of a stretch to be honest.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:47 pm

Post by Parama »

holy crap so much to read agh okay
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by Parama »

guys, stop putting yourself on your own reads list, there's no point to doing that, it just pisses me off.
and no Bins you're not automatically off the suspicion list just because you finally did the thing people were trying to get you to do for several days
even if they're all null at worst, lol, but whatever... that doesn't really help anyone though, no offense. you don't think anyone is scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Parama »

re 390:
there's some inherent bias, but if you recognize the bias is there then you can weed it out from the truly scummy stuff; it only affects you if you don't know it's there
I don't remember exactly why I thought Bins and Reck couldn't be scum together, lemme check. Okay because he refused to take sides in the quil vs. reck thing, right. which implies to me scum letting two town fight it out without getting their hands dirty, but I'm not automatically going to assume such. as far as I can tell there's nothing else to support my theory though, but on the other hand it also doesn't matter too much until one of them flips.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 391, Grib wrote:
In post 368, Parama wrote:actually okay, no. A big chunk of your arguments seem to hinge on Bins being scum, yes?

I
did
propose a Bins/Akane scumteam before that post.

I checked to make sure you were voting Bins, which you are. That's good then, because you have no reason to be voting Akane over Bins given your case.
In post 391, Grib wrote:
In post 376, Parama wrote:I guess that's a fair point but he had to at least be conscious of something like that if he is scum;
prior to his reads post he doesn't mention Reck at all
, so putting him scum there and town later is kind of honest; he easily could've put reck town before and after and nobody would be able to call him out on it

Uh. Yes? I do? Granted I never call him scum or town, but I do mention him.

Yes you acknowledged he existed, but you had nothing mentioned towards him other than "he did a bad thing but Bins did a worse thing" which is also like "ignore this awful thing reck did" and then immediately after the next mention is that he's a townread; what I'm saying is that it'd have been easy for you to slip in "no I thought he was town all along, he just did a dumb thing" and you didn't
which is a conscious effort thing.
I forgot what I was saying, dammit.
In post 397, Grib wrote:
In post 395, Parama wrote:guys, stop putting yourself on your own reads list, there's no point to doing that, it just pisses me off.

Why do you care? That's a very silly thing to get angry over.

It's a subtle thing but it's annoying because it's an unnecessary re-affirmation of one's towniness. Town don't need to reaffirm they're town.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Parama »

13 - Mostly he was trying to get those groups for his claim, or so he says; those numbers work out in his favor
I dunno what else to really comment on there
Except I agree with your thoughts on NM I guess, he's probably the most pure-null read I have at this point
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #71) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:11 am

Post by Parama »

because you're obscenely biased because she's attacking specifically you, I'm not 100% on-board with what she's saying but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be.
for one your claim is something she already said she's ignoring, so using that as an argument against her doesn't work. she knows your claim, and doesn't care about it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #427 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Parama »

i guess I should make a real post.
I don't really agree with Akane's Reck/yonce theory. Not that they can't be scum together but I do agree that Reck is pissy as hell always so him being pissy as hell and Flames lurking out are unrelated events
In post 412, Akane Kurashiki wrote: has one bit that rubs me the wrong way -- namely
Parama
tells
ThirtyFour
not to make a certain kind of post and I remember just dismissing it at the time but it really doesn't make sense to me. Why is asking for a specific read scummy? Why did
ThirtyFour
get called out on this and not anyone else who's (probably) done it since -- at least, not that I remember?

In post 130, Parama wrote:There's a difference between asking for reads (aka forcing a player to do some scumhunting, or fake it (usually badly)) and drawing someone's attention to a specific person without reason
hint: one of them is pro-town, the other is not

moving on

yeah the gifs are just a reck thing and that post isn't noteworthy for them, 262 on the other hand. kinda is actually bad. it's the context.
i do worry about jackel some especially since she *was* doing a bit of lurking here and posting in other threads (I PAY ATTENTION, DAMMIT, I'M PARANOID) but not to the degree Flames did and not enough for me to be sure she was intentionally avoiding the game, especially because I couldn't see a reason for her to be. but I have no real read on her yet, yeah
and yeah rereading or making a catchup post is the worst, is why I replaced out the last few times I tried playing mafia; too much posting to properly read, not enough time to reread
Jackel there has to be at least something you noticed that nobody's pointed out; nobody thinks in the exact same ways
In post 425, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 423, Akane Kurashiki wrote:Can we fucking lynch it already?

lol, you're fucking high if you think you're getting me lynched today, sugartits

L-1.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #428 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Parama »

also, because you all suck at plurality and there's exactly one door setup I'm happy with atm
5-vote: Jackel98, Akane Kurashiki, Quilford

6-vote: Not_Mafia, Parama, yoncé

seriously, 3/3/2. don't you goddamn dare do anything else.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (isolation #74) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Parama »

why
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 am

Post by Parama »

telling me to do something over and over again is not going to make it any more likely to happen
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Parama »

In post 438, xRECKONERx wrote:I am not fucking using my neighbor ability on either of these two. Why are Bins & Not_Mafia the "universal top two town reads"?

They aren't, they really aren't
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Parama »

did you
did you just admit to knowing my alignment
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #78) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Parama »

I know akane is buddying me like hell, I know reck
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Parama »

In post 448, xRECKONERx wrote:because up until this point you were on the "reck is with the consensus town reads" plan then you fucking doublevote me to put me at L-1 for no fucking reason, other than to spite me

so, you don't actually believe im scum, otherwise you wouldn't have gone along with the plan, so you're either scum or actively playing against your wincon, which is bannable!

lol, report me then, how is lynching someone I think is scum against my wincon?
and maybe your posting that has devolve into nothing more than personal attacks is so bad that I changed my mind
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Parama »

i'll admit that i'm pretty pissed at you.
also
In post 443, xRECKONERx wrote:I have no fucking feelings about this game anymore.

if this is true you damn well seem to care a lot but w/e

P-Edit: why would we have to lynch one of those two in that set of three; objectively yonce is the best lynch. also no you can't use the 9 door lol
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Parama »

here okay here's what i'll do
VOTE: yoncé

now shut up omg
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Parama »

In post 468, xRECKONERx wrote:WHY EVEN LEAVE ONE VOTE ON ME

insurance.
Also why the HELL did you just claim yoncé WHAT
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #83) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Parama »

reck. pick a group of people that's actually possible plz.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:30 am

Post by Parama »

In post 472, Bins wrote:I kind of think he's lying but idk?

it's the most anti-town thing you can do barring getting yourself lynched/modkilled honeestly because now
1. the slot is seen as scummy by a fair few people
2. claims VT; no threat at all to mafia at that point if he's town, they can safely leave him alive
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Parama »

no, 3 people minimum per room and I am not comfortable being left out of a room lol. and no, not lynching akane today either sorry lol.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #86) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:37 am

Post by Parama »

i am saying 3/3/2 with the intention that two people are being left behind ftr
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #87) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Parama »

god I wish spoilers weren't banned because HNNNG you do not understand why that irks me so
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #88) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:01 pm

Post by Parama »

god it's so hard to like anyone in this game
if the mod was going to kill him, he would've done so in the post he just made
not that Reck shouldn't tone down the insults, but
ugh. just. everyone's pissing me off today.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #499 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Parama »

starting to believe there are two scumteams and this is a bastard mod game
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Post by Parama »

it would make sense for this to be a bastard mod game, given the flavor
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Parama »

now let's all hold hands and sing a song and be bestest friends forever <3
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:40 pm

Post by Parama »

(except for the mafias, you can't be friends with us nobody likes you)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 508, Grib wrote:Akane and Reck are not scum together. I am willing to bet the game 100 times over on that.

unless Akane is secretly Fate in disguise, yeah
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #94) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Parama »

if you were Fate in disguised I'd be lynched by now
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #95) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:38 pm

Post by Parama »

just 'cause Fate hates me and will do everything in his power to have me lynched D1 and all
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Parama »

In post 516, Jackel98 wrote:Yeah, scrap my idea. Reck wouldn't be this pissed if Akane was his scumbuddy. I want to not lynch Reck today, to see if his claim is true. However, I don't want to No-lynch on the first day, and I don't know who else could be scum.

How is Reck your only scumread? If that's the case, reread, now.
People in this game need to stop having this problem.
In post 523, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 522, Quilford wrote:
3 pairs

In post 0, Zero the Ninth wrote:6. In addition, three to five players are required in a group for that door to open. No more, no less.

it's funny because you didn't know this only a few pages ago until I pointed it out to you :V

there's not really much else here for me to comment on tbh. I'm fine with either a yonce or a Jackel lynch, not against a Bins lynch either. I don't think there's anyone else I'd be happy with lynching today atm.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:14 am

Post by Parama »

SOFTCLAIM HARDER, I'M SURE NOTHING COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #551 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:52 am

Post by Parama »

yonce's not at L-1 yet I think

now he is
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Parama »

personally I feel the game is stagnating, we need to get something done and soon
even if this doesn't go through lynch hopefully it'll at least get yonce to do something (or replace out, preferably IMMEDIATELY if at all)
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Parama »

also it's not impossible to write a case on Flames/yonce tbh

- takes advantage of an easy target, declares RVS over
- claims the vote was a reaction test, doesn't say at all what he got out of the reaction other than "townlike"
wagon forms on Flames; he lurks out while actively posting in other games, gets replaced
- doesn't bother to read over the mechanics himself; implies laziness, disconnection from the game; later claims he did read the rules but it really isn't that hard to understand the concept of a digital root tbh
then two posts apologizing for doing nothing and an unprovoked claim, the claim's kinda null tbh but very anti-town

like yeah some of it's overanalyzing but it's not like he's done literally nothing all game. just nothing productive or helpful to the town.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Parama »

Also I have to wonder, are newbie games these days teaching people to be terrified of voting? because that's the impression I get, the only people taking issue with voting are the ones with <1 year ago post dates
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:17 am

Post by Parama »

Reck/Quil/NM - 7
Parama/Akane/Bins - 8

which leaves Jackel and Grib outside; Grib already volunteered to be left out so I've no qualms with it, and Jackel's the person I like least anyways; plus this way Reck gets to not be with Akane and I am not making any other compromises for him.

7-vote: xRECKONERx, Quilford, Not_Mafia

8-vote: Parama, Akane Kurashiki, Bins

if anyone has any complaints, voice them in your next post or forever hold your peace; either that or sheep this plz.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Parama »

no, I was already voting yonce before.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 am

Post by Parama »

I went through the thread from the latest votecount just to make sure even
if that was actually a hammer then
y'know what? whatever. he already claimed, he's done nothing, he's either useless town or scum.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Parama »

nope, he's at L-1. me/me/Bins/Quil
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Parama »

*headdesk headdesk headdesk*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by Parama »

especially since YOU FORMATTED IT WRONG LOL but seriously please don't self-hammer
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Parama »

though a self-hammer is basically a scum claim as far as I'm concerned as town has no reason to ever self-hammer while scum has all the reason in the world to
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Parama »

NM posts a ton and most all the time I really have nothing to say about it
which bothers me some but ehh
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by Parama »

The 9 door is the door to escape in 999; very explicitly stated.
(The VLR escape door had a big 9 on it too didn't it? that's why it's still the nonary game)
though tbh you've had 999 basically entirely spoiled for you if you played VLR first so you might as well go read a plot summary
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Parama »

don't feel stupid, it's logically the best thing to do and it doesn't let him escape a lynch very long
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Parama »

if one dies it's much harder to PoE things up, also. 3/3/2 is most likely to guarantee no kill occurs, unless scum can kill through doors; which I doubt
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by Parama »

first
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Parama »

gotta wait for reck
also glad i didn't literally kill you haha
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Parama »

OH. something just clicked. I'm not going to say what though. but I just figured out something that took me like 2 minutes because I'm slow
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Parama »

also now we know that either
1. scum can't kill through doors
or
2. scum are raving mad and can kill through doors but decided not to
3. or were blocked somehow maybe

I'm hedging my bets on #1 tho
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:22 pm

Post by Parama »

ooohh man
who do you think blocked you, of the two people in the room? or do you think it was neither of them?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Parama »

ever so helpful, especially with me on there twice yepyep
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by Parama »

Also honestly I don't give a damn what you say, we're not lynching Akane if you're town
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by Parama »

you had the exact opposite QT experience as us
I'm almost sure that means there's scum in your room
like 99.9999%
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Post by Parama »

Like, Bins posted more useful content in the QT than she has all thread long I swear
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:31 pm

Post by Parama »

OKAY alright I can't paraphrase all the crap I posted because lazy, but PERTINENT QUESTIONS

@NM:
1. In 369 you said the case on Akane had good points but didn't elaborate, which points did you agree with at the time, and do you still agree with them at this point in time?
2. In 574, you said there were 2-3 people you'd call town if Reck was scum. Name them. Next post. No exceptions.

@Quil:
1. What basis do you have to believe Reck/Akane are scum together? (Re 525)
2. Why were you so passive on the yonce wagon? You claimed to not be able to make a case (548) when there was certainly enough to make some argument for his lynch.

Also. I will restate this here for emphasis:
The arguments against Flames/yonce were all ENTIRELY VALID. The slot just sucked that hard. Literally the only thing we gained from that lynch is Vote Count Analysis that won't be relevant yet and one less worthless slot.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:32 pm

Post by Parama »

622 is my fault btw
I still don't feel it's justified either but w/e
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Parama »

Comment: I don't know exactly what pertinent means and am going to google it now
Okay it means exactly what I thought it means nvm

I'm still in stupid-post mood from the last 30 mins. or so of the QT I guess
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Parama »

In post 626, Akane Kurashiki wrote:Okay, isoing done, thought I might have something but I don't. Sigh.

the thing you mentioned in the QT, you mean?
[crypticness intensifies]
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Parama »

If we lynch every day (reasonable) then it shouldn't come in to effect; I see no reason to not lynch every day anyways, unless it turns out scum do have a kill and just haven't used it yet; but if they do then that will just accelerate the pace further.
basically the deadline should theoretically be irrelevant
Waiting for everyone to at least show up and then prob gonna sheep Akane for now unless something comes up.
though tbh of those two I think Jackel is the better place to pressure.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #127) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Parama »

Actually, yeah, never mind, screw it
VOTE: Jackel98

I want to see you do something. I want to see you have thoughts on this game. If you went the entire game night without doing ANYTHING I'm gonna be super pissed. You didn't even have a QT to worry about.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (isolation #128) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Parama »

Grib's not the place to go today, I think.
Also yes I am too lazy to P-Edit, piss off

*artificially inflates post count*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #129) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by Parama »

yeah, the problem is that either way there's likely scum in your room :P
more on the basis of how dead your QT was/my reads on the players therein
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #657 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:20 am

Post by Parama »

In post 639, Not_Mafia wrote:Why did you feel the need to say this, no one criticised the lynch

Yet. Scum would gladly take advantage of the fact that yonce flipped town at one point or another. Forcing this point now will close off that avenue of attack for them.
Re: 645:
#1. You talked about separate reasons for them to be scum attacking the other as town. It doesn't justify the argument that they're scum together.
#2. No, see, that's exactly the problem; because that's wrong, and it's lazy. Especially since you were the first person in the game to make a big case on someone.
Lol dismissing the questions as bad without answering either of them, yeah, sure thing brah
And it's because
In post 548, Quilford wrote:It's not possible to produce a particularly in depth case on yonce for really obvious reasons.

You said it? I wasn't even asking for a really in-depth case I but I proved this point wrong almost immediately after; did you not notice?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Parama »

Why is Quil your strongest scumread? Why aren't you voting him if he's your strongest scumread?
and I don't think that's what deflecting means tbh
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:37 am

Post by Parama »

No, not necessarily. Out of the people on the wagon Quil's most likely scum. I can't say for sure if scum were on the wagon or not though. 0% chance both scum were on the wagon, but beyond that no clue.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Parama »

oh, actually I was the one who said that.
There's nothing to analyze with only one flip, VCA only helps later in the game, otherwise it's all baseless speculation.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:52 am

Post by Parama »

In post 669, Grib wrote:@Parama
Day 1 is nothing but baseless speculation. And yet, we don't let that stop us from (mis)lynching.

Besides, you're already analyzing it by PoE'ing Quil as the lone scum on the wagon. What I'm more interested in is why you're voting for Jackel over him.

Not PoEing him as "he's definitely scum". Just saying that, if anyone on the wagon is scum, I'd bet it's him. I prefer pressure on Jackel for now though, because overall I like Jackel less.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:03 am

Post by Parama »

also I will admit yeah I have no bloody clue why Grib's voting Akane from a brief skim of recent ISO posts
can you explain to us that one, Grib?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:04 am

Post by Parama »

is it okay if I don't follow either Quil's or Reck's arguments atm
'cause I don't
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Parama »

nobody's PoE lynching anyone omg
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Parama »

sure, I can be scum for now w/e
why do you hate her posts? why do you hate her vote? Saying something is bad is different than explaining why it's bad.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Parama »

Quilford: Why should people other than you and Reck care about this argument? Nobody else seems to. At all.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Parama »

I read things addressed at me first ok
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:15 am

Post by Parama »

You are completely ignoring the gap between d1 end and d2 start.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Parama »

I'm going to be stubborn and push this point.
Your argument was essentially that
In post 548, Quilford wrote:literally nothing else he or his predecessor has done can be called town

which is not the same as "he has done scummy things"
You do not give a single reason for him to be scum?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Parama »

In post 695, Grib wrote:If staying outside prevents you from NA'ing players in doors, I am very likely not scum because I am requesting to be left outside

Holy crap, you of all people know this is pure and simple BS
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Parama »

For one, it's WIFOM, for two, NA's can go through doors
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:25 am

Post by Parama »

I was going to EBWOP something re: Quil but now I forgot.
OH. Basically that you put no effort into the wagon yourself. You claimed no possibility of making a case, failed to even address the reasons why you though he was scum ("nothing he's done reads town" is not sufficient)
your "case" was actually made post-mortem in 645.

Also this:
In post 525, Quilford wrote:The Reck / Akane back-and-forth is absolutely terrible. The tunnelling from both sides is stupidly strong.

this is like, exactly what I feel re: you vs. Reck atm
don't be a hypocrite
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 am

Post by Parama »

Quil I never really said I think Reck is town, he's been awful all game and hasn't changed
On the other hand we don't know enough about the setup to say with relative certainty that his claim is entirely BS
Moreover if the RB action is room-restricted that puts you at a 50% chance of being the one who blocked him
So you of all people pushing for his lynch based on a lack of role-confirmation is worrisome
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:28 am

Post by Parama »

But you didn't say that.
Yes, I am going to be this literal.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:29 am

Post by Parama »

In post 705, Grib wrote:
In post 697, Parama wrote:
In post 695, Grib wrote:If staying outside prevents you from NA'ing players in doors, I am very likely not scum because I am requesting to be left outside

Holy crap, you of all people know this is pure and simple BS

In post 698, Parama wrote:For one, it's WIFOM, for two, NA's can go through doors

Do you know for a fact if
all
NA's can go through doors? Do you really?

No. I also never said they all could. I also know for a fact that at least one role exists that goes through doors.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Parama »

I'm really bad at wording today. The ability to even push a case on Reck atm relies on believe his claim is fake, which isn't proven, and the reason it isn't proven either way is because of the supposed roleblock. If the RB goes through doors then w/e he's boned anyways, if it doesn't then there's a 50% chance you're the one who roleblocked him. Of course, if he's BSing then there's no roleblock and it's irrelevant.

man that's not any more helpful is it. I get that you were pushing Reck before and I get that you're pushing him now for the same reasons. I just. Hmm. I guess I want to give Reck one more night to prove himself and the general uncertainty about the setup is too strong to outright believe his claim is false, for the moment.

I dunno.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:38 am

Post by Parama »

jesus christ that part wasn't even the one that worried me as much anyways
In post 657, Parama wrote:
Re: 645:
#1. You talked about separate reasons for them to be scum attacking the other as town. It doesn't justify the argument that they're scum together.

you dodged any response to #1 here. I'm not gonna bother blowing the yonce case thing out of proportion anymore because the argument isn't going to go anywhere, but THIS one I still need to pursue further
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Parama »

my goodfeels on Grib have entirely evaporated now, also. he knows why.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Parama »

could've easily responded to it at the same time you responded to my other one, and thank you, i'm a little happier with that answer. I don't agree with it but w/e.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Parama »

i don't agree with the conclusion.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Parama »

Knowing what you did and then immediately attacking me on the basis of it is not cool at all lol
Trying to avoid explicitly saying it but I don't think anyone else is gonna get it if I don't say it
Give me a good reason why, you, knowing what you know and knowing exactly what I was talking about, would intentionally make posts like 695 and 705
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (isolation #155) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Parama »

I'm more confused than anything because this line of logic literally makes no sense to me coming from you
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #156) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:03 pm

Post by Parama »

which isn't a valid defense
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:31 pm

Post by Parama »

again, we're not PoEing. no way to know if the RB could go through doors or not.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by Parama »

then we suck at this game harder than we thought
though it's not an impossibility?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #159) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:49 pm

Post by Parama »

I can vouch that Bins did post more than what she paraphrased in-thread though I'll leave it up to her to post what was said.
I'm still miffed at Grib because reasons but I dunno maybe if we weren't stuck discussing in the vaguest of terms then stuff would be better explained? I want to believe what he says tho
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #160) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Parama »

In post 769, Jackel98 wrote:I said in my post that Parama is my main scum read. However, he's not scummy enough to warrant a vote in my mind.

i thought we purged this mentality from the game after d1, jesus christ
also the points I'm attacking Grib with prob won't make sense to anyone else and that's what's frustrating about it.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (isolation #161) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 am

Post by Parama »

here jackel I'll even help you because I'm feeling generous

Code: Select all

[v]Parama[/v]

now you don't even have to type it
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #162) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Parama »

basically in layman's terms

DO SOMETHING GODDAMMIT
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #163) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by Parama »

plz don't start stagnating now, people. if I had anything to say I would but I'm pretty much caught up and don't think rereading will help me much atm.
but not everyone has done enough.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #164) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:46 pm

Post by Parama »

hard to think of doors until we decide on a lynch tbh because if you're being left behind then 6 of the 7 other people have to go into doors and one of those people is going to be dead by the time day ends.
I agree that Reck should be in a door with people he's not been in before though, definitely
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #165) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:59 pm

Post by Parama »

no, you're fine in terms of content lel.
mostly like. reck and jackel and bins kinda and nm too kinda i dunno
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 am

Post by Parama »

L-1 btw.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Parama »

oh I guess for now

2-vote: Akane Kurashiki, Quilford, Not_Mafia
4-vote: Bins, Parama, xRECKONERx

can change if we lynch someone else ofc
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Parama »

reck will throw a hissyfit if he's in the same room as akane unfortunately
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Parama »

as much as I'd prefer to be in a room with her, but.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Post by Parama »

you can't have both unless we lynch one of them, and we're not lynching either today.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Post by Parama »

No. I'm stopping you there. You no longer have a say in this.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Post by Parama »

do you even read
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Parama »

urge to just lynch Reck and get his whole farce over with rising
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #174) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Post by Parama »

NM are we hive-minding atm
I think we're hive-minding atm
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:33 pm

Post by Parama »

holy crap
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by Parama »

I want to say screw it and have me/Reck/Akane in the same door then, because I don't even give a damn what Reck wants
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:40 pm

Post by Parama »

honestly I'm okay with any scenario that puts two of Bins/Akane in a room with reck then. being in a room with NM/Quil wouldn't be too bad because I need more solid reads on both anyways
though a me/Akane/Reck group would basically guarantee that if anyone in the room is scum then it's Reck tbh.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Post by Parama »

okay whatever I read the posts and don't get it at all though, but ok
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #179) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Parama »

how about instead of continuously giving us nothing you put in some actual effort and maybe try to not get lynched if you're actually town?
but no, too much effort I guess.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:13 am

Post by Parama »

yeah honestly I'm uncomfortable with this atm.
unvote

Jackel's next post either MUST be a content post or a request replacement; anything else is tantamount to a scum claim.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Parama »

and we have enough time in the day to get her replaced if instead the slot lurks out, but doing so would basically paint the slot as scum to me anyways so
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:16 am

Post by Parama »

Also, a brief message to Jackel, Flames, yonce, and anyone else playing this way:
Replace out of all your games and go play in a newbie game or two. You haven't learned enough to be playing any other type of game.
I'm not being harsh about this just to be a dick, btw.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:33 am

Post by Parama »

coming from the player showing the game the least respect out of anyone
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Parama »

In post 842, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 841, xRECKONERx wrote:yeah idgaf honestly. I have no reason to give a fuck. Jackel has had basically 1 out of every 25 posts. In a 9 player game. It's ridiculous. Quilford isn't much better.

Yes, if only they would refuse to read the game and shitpost.

shots fired
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #185) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Parama »

tyvm Jackel I appreciate it <3
hope classes go well for you.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #186) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Parama »

no Gamma has been my alt this whole time sorry
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #187) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:58 am

Post by Parama »

In post 853, Quilford wrote:But Akane's catchup posts look like they took such a Herculean effort that I think scum wouldn't even bother. Plus, they contain an okay level of analysis.

There's a good reason why I never consider this a valid towntell tho
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2333821

yes I still remember this, god that took so goddamn long to do but
it basically confirmed me as town in everyone's eyes
and the entire game was easy as hell from that point on
since it was confirmed town as scum and all
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (isolation #188) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Parama »

In post 852, Quilford wrote:hrmrmrmm

i legitimately want to know what was going through your head when you made this post because I have a feeling it's something good
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #189) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:05 am

Post by Parama »

In post 857, Quilford wrote:Parama, what are your reads?

right now I have akane as most likely town (aka less paranoid about her than anyone else)
Reck i don't give a damn since he doesn't give a damn but I'm gonna go with guilty until confirmed innocent
part of me wants to say that if Reck is town tho there's almost definitely scum in Quil/NM, since I still firmly believe there's at least one scum in your QT (maybe both? I dunno, doubt it...)
out of those two I like Quil a bit more than NM, but I don't particularly see either as that scummy (it's more like, NM is pure null, Quil is null leaning slightly town)
Grib's probtown but this is less a read and more a gut feeling based on night stuff
Jackel I don't even goddamn know, I really want to wait and see what a replacement does; probably still the most lynchable person at present, but Flames/yonce's suckiness is almost like a defense of Jackel's suckiness. Either that or Jackal sucks as scum in the same way those two sucked as town. I dunno. It's almost more a "sucktell" than a "scumtell" with how overall suck some people have been in this game
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #190) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:34 am

Post by Parama »

sup gamma
can you please town it up so we can lynch actual scum or scum it up so we can lynch you? do one of the two idc which it depends on your alignment tho
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #191) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Parama »

In post 866, xRECKONERx wrote:WELL NOW WE ARE NOT LYNCHING JACKEL.

if there is a Reck/Gamma scumteam then you know where to find me

in the afterlife
because that's not a valid reason yet. YET.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (isolation #192) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Parama »

In post 871, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 868, Parama wrote:
In post 866, xRECKONERx wrote:WELL NOW WE ARE NOT LYNCHING JACKEL.

if there is a Reck/Gamma scumteam then you know where to find me

in the afterlife
because that's not a valid reason yet. YET.

The wagon on Jackel is mostly because of his inactivity, yes?

the accusations against Jackel don't just magically disappear because he got replaced; but I'm not going to judge Gamma purely on the basis of his predecessor either. atm though he's not posted anything yet so there's no reason to unvote
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #193) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Parama »

@Akane bit: which post?
I dunno what else to say re: your post, except that it exists
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #194) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:31 am

Post by Parama »

i don't exist either

*vanishes into thin air*
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #195) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Parama »

no see
it was always an 8-player game
because i was never here

nor am i here now to tell you this
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #196) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:35 am

Post by Parama »

8 persons, 8 hours, 8 doors

the octal game
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #197) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Parama »

ladies please
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #198) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by Parama »

i'm going to piss on every single post either of you have made recently because i know i can
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #199) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:42 pm

Post by Parama »

dammit I don't even care enough to do that
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”