Micro 448: Russian Roulette - GG

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:41 am

Post by guille2015 »

Heya Awesome playerlist!

From what I can tell, the first order of business is to find which gun kills. No, actually first find who is scum and then find out which gun kills by shooting said scum in the face.

Shame that the killing gun will soon be unknown

The 3rd party is undisclosed and it worries me to see elbrin wanting to get shot.

Anyways, this seems like a variant to Kingmaker.
Last edited by ika on Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:08 am

Post by guille2015 »

You disappear for one day and people just want to kill you. And on a weekend no less.

Anyways to business.

In post 98, SilverWolf wrote:I forgot guille was even in this game. Yeah, he should be shot at.

I'd have called you scum for this had you not flipped, well town. I call it Karma.

The problem is when people don't really have a problem there. Players with no problem with that is Tere and Cyrus.

@Elbrin: You think Grib really is scum for shooting randomly? Thoughts on Cyrus and Tere Sivouplais

Pirate is maybe town, cause she is playing like town.

Flames is another problem in this game cause there is nothing in His posts other than talking to ika and specs, where it seems that the first one is more.

So, here is the game solved. gg.

Scum is within (Flames, Tere/Cyrus) and third Party (Tere/Cyrus, Grib/Elbrin)

I've got a Gun Right.

Let's see, What is it, do we Pull every time we have to pass.

Pull

HURT: Flames

Pass to Mollie

Anyways, It's still the weekend and I am not going to be around until tomorrow. See you then unless the First chamber is loaded.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:30 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 136, Flames682 wrote:Why is an ISO of nothing but questions for ika when I'm fucking confused scummy?
Because you say nothing, and build up posts.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:37 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 137, Cyrus wrote:I'd like to know where guile's scumreads come from, too. How exactly is wanting discussion scummy? If you're talking about me sheeping SW, I threw that out there as a suggestion, nothing more. Right now it looks like an OMGUS read to me.

SW said, lets Kill Guille for lurking. You said, "I don't mind that move." and "Pull, hurt guile, pass to Elbrim like SW wanted?". Considering that Not posting for a day on a day I normally don't post is not really lurking. So, I'm suspicious of people who don't see that as a problem.

What's your read on Elbrin and Tere?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:27 am

Post by guille2015 »

I'm town reading mollie for some other reason, and it has to do mostly because I have played with her plenty of times. SW and Nacho, and mollie for that matter should know better as they know, or should know my posting habits.

I am not scum reading Flames for lurking. I normally don't care for lurking. I understand when players can't post or even those that choose not to post as a strategy. What I do care is for content. Compare the posts of SW, Elrbin, Mollie and even yours, with those of Flames. Basically his best post is the one after I shot him. Everything else is just fluff. Do you disagree?

You're not being clear as to whether or not people wanting to take out lurkers is scummy or not, because like as not, you had one post where everyone else was participating by that point and you'd given absolutely no indication that you'd not be posting again for the rest of the day. Assuming you were lurking is not a stretch.

To be clear. Taking out lurkers is not in itself scummy. But it is a very good place for scum to hide in and have an excuse to shoot. Also, take note that I found Flames scummier than you or Tere for that.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:02 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 158, Flames682 wrote:
In post 146, guille2015 wrote:To be clear. Taking out lurkers is not in itself scummy. But it is a very good place for scum to hide in and have an excuse to shoot. Also, take note that I found Flames scummier than you or Tere for that.

TL;DR: Lurkers aren't scummy, but they're scum hiding.

Not even close to what I am saying.

Taking out lurkers in and of itself is not scummy, but it is a good place for scum to hide. I'm not talking about lurkers, I'm talking about those that attack lurkers. It's basically due to the reasoning behind it.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 am

Post by guille2015 »

@Ika
: What are we waiting for for the actions to take place?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:17 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 204, SilverWolf wrote:HURT: everyone who has ever wronged me

You hurt yourself
:P
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:41 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 200, Flames682 wrote:
In post 176, guille2015 wrote:
In post 158, Flames682 wrote:
In post 146, guille2015 wrote:To be clear. Taking out lurkers is not in itself scummy. But it is a very good place for scum to hide in and have an excuse to shoot. Also, take note that I found Flames scummier than you or Tere for that.

TL;DR: Lurkers aren't scummy, but they're scum hiding.

Not even close to what I am saying.

Taking out lurkers in and of itself is not scummy, but it is a good place for scum to hide. I'm not talking about lurkers, I'm talking about those that attack lurkers. It's basically due to the reasoning behind it.

So lurkers = scum, those who go against lurkers = not scum

motherfucker took my page top..... <3

but your quesiton has been answered and trolled

Not saying anything about lurkers, so I don't know where you get that I'm saying that Lurkers are scum. You likely can't even remember why I think Your scum.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:44 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 161, Flames682 wrote:@guille Why am I scum and Grib 3rd party? According to you we're both lurkers, the only difference is Grib has a gun.

By this point, you were not a lurker, you were posting fluff. Grib was
likely
3rd party by POE along with several others.

Although, I like Elbrin's argument for Grib being scum.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:44 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 195, ika wrote:
A GIANT FUCKING FIST CAME OUT

guile has been knocked out he may not recive a gun in the next round

My Luck had to run out at some point.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:31 am

Post by guille2015 »

I think the gun randomizes every time, else I would have gotten the Kill Gun from SW and died.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 am

Post by guille2015 »

I apologize for not being around. I'll be back later today most likely. Been real busy.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Post by guille2015 »

There is something wrong with flames reads.

I get his displeasure with me. I mean he is trying to find any holes he can in my position against him. But his reads of Grib and Elbrin being scum are lacking. I mean he posts some of Elbrins post and says "Fake" but nothing else.

So, what's your thing with Grib and Elbrin flames?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:58 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 244, Cyrus wrote:
Spoiler:
Okay, now that I'm not seething over losing that post anymore... this isn't going to be nearly as eloquent as it should be.

I want to get Elbirn's down because that's the bigger one. I'll get to Guile tomorrow. It's short.

So Elbirn... A lot of what I have are inconsistencies that have me WIFOM'ing you something fierce. Post has you wanting to fire willy-nilly. Okay, fine, but has you wanting discussion. Could just be that you either saw that firing for a few days wasn't a great idea, that discussion is better, or that you could see that you weren't getting the play you wanted.

If this was the only inconsistency, I'd overlook it and chalk it up to one of the three options I listed above, all of which are role-neutral at worst. But then in you like me and Tere for being conservative and in you're scumreading me for, to the best of my ability to discern, not giving a reason why I'm town-reading you. Why jump right to being scum? Why not ask me why I didn't give a reason (I simply didn't think to) and then decide if you believed me or not? That looked mighty like throwing shit at the wall and hoping it would stick, except I can see both scum and town doing that. You said that you're paranoid about scum townreading you; that's the town!Elbirn. Scum!Elbirn hopes that other players will jump on that and I'll start to trip up.

What really rubs me the wrong way is your exchange with Flames about scum having more information. I need to go back and get all of the post numbers, but when Flames accuses you of knowing which gun is which, you proclaim that nothing in the setup says anything about scum having extra info and, and this seems to be that you're trying to accuse him of scumslipping. But when he points out that the set up does include scum and 3p having more information, you never respond. Now, this is something that I'm WIFOM both of you over: Was scum!Flames trying to issue a challenge that you have no way of answering other than "No, I'm not scum"? Did town!Elbirn just forget/didn't see that bit in there, or did scum!Elbirn forget or miss it and was hoping to get something started on Flames that way?

Those two inconsistencies along with the exchange about scum/3p having extra information is really making me look askance at you. It's all WIFOM but it's there.

This really doesn't tell me what your stance is on Grib. I don't see those as inconsistencies as you point them but rather as tongue in cheek performance. At first I was worried about Elbrin being some sort of Jester, but his later game made me think otherwise. Can't wait to see the rest of the ISOs.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 245, Elbirn wrote:If anything I'd worry about Flames being so acutely aware of scum/3p having an advantage, when that wasn't even mentioned in the game thread.

This is a good point.

In general, I liked your entire post here. I take it you're considering Grib and Flames as Scum. Anybody else?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by guille2015 »

So, who has the guns now?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by guille2015 »

Here's to nacho!

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 230, ika wrote:Gun holders:
tere
guile
cyrus

Oh, here it is.

I thought I was knocked out. Anyways. Flames! Any request, Other than myself?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 242, Flames682 wrote:
In post 128, guille2015 wrote:@Elbrin: You think Grib really is scum for shooting randomly? Thoughts on Cyrus and Tere Sivouplais

So, here is the game solved. gg.

Scum is within (Flames, Tere/Cyrus) and third Party (Tere/Cyrus, Grib/Elbrin)

You ask Elbirn why Grib is really scum, but then include him in your "game being solved." You don't even say why Grib is in there either. I especially don't like you even saying the game is solved, because it never is.

The third party was basically a catch all segment. I'm not really serious with it considering I placed everyone but Mollie on it. And I have already said before that Grib is mostly Poe. But basically he has done nothing in this game. My scum reads where serious though.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:07 pm

Post by guille2015 »

In post 262, Flames682 wrote:
In post 258, guille2015 wrote:
In post 245, Elbirn wrote:If anything I'd worry about Flames being so acutely aware of scum/3p having an advantage, when that wasn't even mentioned in the game thread.

This is a good point.

In general, I liked your entire post here. I take it you're considering Grib and Flames as Scum. Anybody else?

Thank you for entirely fucking choosing to ignore the post at the top of this page as scum.

You mean my comment of a post that came before I read your post? Obviously I hadn't read it yet.

I'm actually gauging what Elbrin's response would be. So I'll wait for that.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:15 pm

Post by guille2015 »

I really didn't feel like going post by post on you. So, I responded in general.

Fine, Ok, so you question my take on Grib and Cyrus/Tere. I answered the grib one above. As for the other two? well, I am/was suspicious Now, not so much depending on how they play through the days. Still, I don't see what 36 is any reason to want me dead, and there is no indication from Cyrus and Tere that post 36 was their motivations like you mention. They were fine in killing someone that wasn't available to respond or hasn't really said anything in the game, and I found that Scummy. Would have thought that regardless of who the target was.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:05 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 275, Cyrus wrote:@Guile: regarding your scumread on me. You still haven't addressed my rebuttal that you never said in post 36 that you didn't normally post on that day. How exactly were we supposed to know that you normally don't post and weren't lurking? This is not rhetorical and is the hinky part of your posts that I was talking about. Keep repeating that you found it scummy and I'll keep repeating that you never said that you normally don't post that day.

Its not a matter of knowing my posting habits. The problem is that I had posted on the morning of the Saturday. After 1 day Nacho and SW wanted me dead. Why, No stated reason. SW then asks for a collective question if he should shoot me. No reason. It is not even clear whether they thought of post 36 as scummy or simply because they thought I had not posted in sufficient time. You and Tere agreed to shooting me even when there was no reason set to as why. It's also the casual tone it was said in. Scum would love town to shoot town, so why disagree with that plan.

The question here is, Why did you want me dead with me just having posted 1 post?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:09 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 278, Elbirn wrote:I think we're all pretty much in agreement that at least one scum is between Grib/Guile/Flames, so should we start there until we hit scum?

I'm fine with Cross shooting with Flames.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:15 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 270, Flames682 wrote:
In post 268, guille2015 wrote:or hasn't really said anything in the game

Yet you said that I was scum because I hadn't said much in the game UP TO PAGE 3, PAGE FUCKING 3. At page 3 I was still fucking confused about the setup so all I had were questions for ika. You say others are scum for wanting to shoot you when you did nothing. Yet you have the same logic of wanting to shoot me.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

shoot guille btw

Saying Nothing and saying Fluff are two different things. Technically Grib has posted but all of his post has no content or scum-hunting, Which is scummy. That's different from not having posted at all, which is Null at best.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (isolation #25) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 290, Cyrus wrote:I thought it was pretty clear they wanted you dead for not posting. I agreed with them.
I assumed that too, and tell me, how does that make me scum?
I forgot you were in the game, too. Everyone else except Grib was posting something by the time SW and nacho wanted you dead. They're obviously not scum, so your premise that the reason Tere and I wanted you dead is because we're scum is very, very obviously flawed.
You seem to forget that there is three scum in 7. With six other players that leaves there aren't that many options for me thinking your scum. Besides that initial post was just to get my bearings. Given how the game has been moving, Flames and Grib are scum and either you or Tere.

I believe Mollie did too, and you're townreading her. I'll get confirmation of that in a bit,
She did, but I town read her independently of said actions and for all scum to be grouped in the same tell is highly unlikely.
but there's also the issue that you
said
that the fact that you don't post on that day therefore you were not lurking was part of the reason you're scumreading me and Tere.

I don't expect you or any to know my posting habits. My scum reading came from intent rather than knowledge. Here is an example

Assume your in a new game. Someone hammers a player who had just one post. Is hammer for lurking by the hammerer (aka not for the content of his post) in a game that is 2 days old where the player posted during the end of the first day. Would you consider said hammerer to be scummy for that action? How about the players that said to the hammerer: "I'm fine with you hammering"?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:22 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 298, Cyrus wrote:Except 1) I've demonstrated that not knowing you didn't post that day was part of why those scumreads came about, and 2) shooting at someone in this game is obviously not the equivalent of a hammer and it's a bit disingenuous for you to try to make that comparison.

1) you keep saying that the only reason that I scum read you guys was because you did not know my posting habits, and that is not true. You even quoting 142 in which I say lurking disproves it as because there I say that I have a problem with those that consider killing a lurker when they may or may not be actively lurking.
I don.t know how else to explain it, but you keep fixating on a small portion of my argument as if that proves I'm scum.
2) I agree that the risk is less, but the intent is the same.

I'll post my shot when I get back to the computer later today.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:29 am

Post by guille2015 »

Anyways, It's about time shoot.

I wanted to pass to mollie but Cyrus already did so.

HURT: Flames

Pass to Elbrin

Cyrus, Yeah, I to was getting really annoyed, but in retrospect I feel your frustration and looking at it with new light, I think that the problem is that I may not have explain myself very well early on. You guys not knowing about my posting habits is a very very minor part of my argument, I apologize if it looked like it was. Anyways, this is a game for fun not frustration. Besides, I think your position is genuine.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:46 am

Post by guille2015 »

Yeah but now I have to look at my horse in loop.

guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:13 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 354, Tere wrote:Right, well I'm out of hurts after this so I want to start making Grib use up his hurts and his heals, because I think he looks scummy. The best way to do that I reckon is by giving him a gun.

HURT: HURT GRIB

Pass to Grib.

Why is that, would he not kill town, given how much suspicion and intent on death that is on him. A cornered mouse would bite.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:06 am

Post by guille2015 »

I just don't like the idea of you thinking he is scum and giving him the gun. You've done it twice.

Does he still have both his hurts?
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:34 am

Post by guille2015 »

I got no more hurts, sadly.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:32 am

Post by guille2015 »

Yeah yeah. You got me there.

But I still lived longer Mhawawa. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids and that stupid dog...
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:04 pm

Post by guille2015 »

I'm pulling too. What the hell.

Pull
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 am

Post by guille2015 »

No way im ghost dying a third time.

HURT: Nacho

Guns a blazing.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:57 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 416, ika wrote:
Spoiler: hilarious rp
You know they never say take a knife to a gun fight? Well the serial killer always takes knives and has a lot of fun.

Well mollie liked to play with knives a lot and she brought one to the game. She pulled it out and looked at flames and shouted

"I KEEL YOU" and stabs him.

She then pulls the gun in a crazed frenzy and shoots herself

Mollie was killed and was the 3rd party sk

flames was stabbed and algined with the town

I just came a little.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:58 am

Post by guille2015 »

GODDAMMIT I SHLD HAVE KNOWN MOLLIE WAS SCUM CONSIDERING HOW NICE HE WAS BEING TO ME
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:21 am

Post by guille2015 »

I want it.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:29 am

Post by guille2015 »

In post 480, Elbirn wrote:Come on scum

Confess your scumminess and you can join our party

Never!!! I am absolutely Town.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:45 am

Post by guille2015 »

Great job Tere.

I totally thought we were going to loose. Ifigured that this game is town sided and that the only way to loose is if town killed themselves (Which they did) and it they did not link me to tere (Which happened), and on top of that, the draw of the luck. So, All three things happened and we one.

Me Happy.

It was a fun game regardless, I really liked the idea of trolling this game too.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”