Micro 448: Russian Roulette - GG

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Tere »

Also ika that's just mean. Humph. OK, I'll assume randomised for the stun gun too I think. Mollie, I think you do hold the stun gun, do you want to stun anyone?
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:57 am

Post by ika »

So mollie pulls the trigger and nothing happens....
Mollie aims it at flames and.....
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:59 am

Post by ika »

NYAN CAT COMES OUT AND TAKES FLAMES AWAY

He cant take a gun next round
Last edited by ika on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:02 am

Post by ika »

Also cus nobody can seem to figure out how to pass a gun....

S
I
L
V
E
R
W
O
L
F
C
A
N
D
E
C
I
D
E
W
H
O
H
A
S
T
H
E
G
U
N
S

Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Tere »

Lol, OK. Also, I think I've worked out (ish) how this game works. Humph :)
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:08 am

Post by ika »

Gun holders:
tere
guile
cyrus
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Tere »

In post 195, ika wrote:
A GIANT FUCKING FIST CAME OUT

guile has been knocked out he may not recive a gun in the next round

I was going to kvetch at you about this but then I realised this meant he couldn't be passed a gun whilst knocked out. As you were. Leaving this here for other confused people. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:13 am

Post by Tere »

In post 227, ika wrote:
NYAN CAT COMES OUT AND TAKES FLAMES AWAY

He cant take a gun next round

OK, so this means that every time an effect goes off, a new bullet in the chamber goes off and it randomises. My take on it anyway.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Tere »

^ goes in. I need to sleep. Thoughts on what I do with my gun after sleep :)
Cyrus
Cyrus
Goon
Cyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:53 am

Post by Cyrus »

I... just deleted my post. Fuck my life.

tl;dr version: My reads on Mollie and Tere remain town, Grib's iso is a wasteland, Guile's got a dearth of posts but at least they're quality posts but there's one hinky part, Flames' iso isn't too great as most of it is role-neutral posts, and I'm really second-guessing my town read on Elbirn. Like,
a lot

I'm going to go lick my wounds and try that post again later. Hmph.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I don't have a gun. :(
whew!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Ika Never gave results for me shooting grib This is shit bull

nothing happened

im tired and not in the best of moods when i was doing it...
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 234, Cyrus wrote:I... just deleted my post. Fuck my life.

tl;dr version: My reads on Mollie and Tere remain town, Grib's iso is a wasteland, Guile's got a dearth of posts but at least they're quality posts but there's one hinky part, Flames' iso isn't too great as most of it is role-neutral posts, and I'm really second-guessing my town read on Elbirn. Like,
a lot

I'm going to go lick my wounds and try that post again later. Hmph.

Cyrus I thought we were franz. What did I do wrong?

In post 236, Elbirn wrote:Ika Never gave results for me shooting grib This is shit bull

nothing happened

im tired and not in the best of moods when i was doing it...

It's cool mang, I'm not actually mad, I was just shitposting from my phone and confused over what happened. I'm guessing you only post a result if something happens, and not if the gun just goes click? *Headscratch* either way I didn't mean to hog the gun and I think your chaotic approach keeps the game moving forward which is good. I just wish I could shoot Grib one more time ;_;

pretty much

as for mad i knew you werent, its jsut when i mod sometimes my responses are kinda bluntish and can come off jerkish
Last edited by ika on Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:37 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Grib and guille need to die, and then Elbirn
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Flames682 »

And guille your reasoning for me scum is because I posted fluff on the first THREE pages. Because I had more interests in finding out how to play the setup more than scumhunting at that point because oh I don't know, it's the first THREE DAMN PAGES

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Okay let's take a look at guille's post right here

In post 128, guille2015 wrote:You disappear for one day and people just want to kill you. And on a weekend no less.

Anyways to business.

In post 98, SilverWolf wrote:I forgot guille was even in this game. Yeah, he should be shot at.

I'd have called you scum for this had you not flipped, well town. I call it Karma.

The problem is when people don't really have a problem there. Players with no problem with that is Tere and Cyrus.

@Elbrin: You think Grib really is scum for shooting randomly? Thoughts on Cyrus and Tere Sivouplais

Pirate is maybe town, cause she is playing like town.

Flames is another problem in this game cause there is nothing in His posts other than talking to ika and specs, where it seems that the first one is more.

So, here is the game solved. gg.

Scum is within (Flames, Tere/Cyrus) and third Party (Tere/Cyrus, Grib/Elbrin)

I've got a Gun Right.

Let's see, What is it, do we Pull every time we have to pass.

Pull

HURT: Flames

Pass to Mollie

Anyways, It's still the weekend and I am not going to be around until tomorrow. See you then unless the First chamber is loaded.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 128, guille2015 wrote:
In post 98, SilverWolf wrote:I forgot guille was even in this game. Yeah, he should be shot at.

I'd have called you scum for this had you not flipped, well town. I call it Karma.

The problem is when people don't really have a problem there. Players with no problem with that is Tere and Cyrus.

It was pretty clear SW wanted you shot because of post 36, and so did others. The main people who posted between post 98 and 128 were: SW, Tere, and Cyrus. You're saying that Tere and Cyrus are scum because they didn't mind you getting shot at. They clearly want you shot based from 36, and based solely on 36 I wouldn't have minded shooting you either. Why is that scummy?

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 128, guille2015 wrote:@Elbrin: You think Grib really is scum for shooting randomly? Thoughts on Cyrus and Tere Sivouplais

So, here is the game solved. gg.

Scum is within (Flames, Tere/Cyrus) and third Party (Tere/Cyrus, Grib/Elbrin)

You ask Elbirn why Grib is really scum, but then include him in your "game being solved." You don't even say why Grib is in there either. I especially don't like you even saying the game is solved, because it never is.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 128, guille2015 wrote:Flames is another problem in this game cause there is nothing in His posts other than talking to ika and specs, where it seems that the first one is more.

This is also hugely hypocritical if you look at 36.

Cyrus
Cyrus
Goon
Cyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by Cyrus »

Okay, now that I'm not seething over losing that post anymore... this isn't going to be nearly as eloquent as it should be.

I want to get Elbirn's down because that's the bigger one. I'll get to Guile tomorrow. It's short.

So Elbirn... A lot of what I have are inconsistencies that have me WIFOM'ing you something fierce. Post has you wanting to fire willy-nilly. Okay, fine, but has you wanting discussion. Could just be that you either saw that firing for a few days wasn't a great idea, that discussion is better, or that you could see that you weren't getting the play you wanted.

If this was the only inconsistency, I'd overlook it and chalk it up to one of the three options I listed above, all of which are role-neutral at worst. But then in you like me and Tere for being conservative and in you're scumreading me for, to the best of my ability to discern, not giving a reason why I'm town-reading you. Why jump right to being scum? Why not ask me why I didn't give a reason (I simply didn't think to) and then decide if you believed me or not? That looked mighty like throwing shit at the wall and hoping it would stick, except I can see both scum and town doing that. You said that you're paranoid about scum townreading you; that's the town!Elbirn. Scum!Elbirn hopes that other players will jump on that and I'll start to trip up.

What really rubs me the wrong way is your exchange with Flames about scum having more information. I need to go back and get all of the post numbers, but when Flames accuses you of knowing which gun is which, you proclaim that nothing in the setup says anything about scum having extra info and, and this seems to be that you're trying to accuse him of scumslipping. But when he points out that the set up does include scum and 3p having more information, you never respond. Now, this is something that I'm WIFOM both of you over: Was scum!Flames trying to issue a challenge that you have no way of answering other than "No, I'm not scum"? Did town!Elbirn just forget/didn't see that bit in there, or did scum!Elbirn forget or miss it and was hoping to get something started on Flames that way?

Those two inconsistencies along with the exchange about scum/3p having extra information is really making me look askance at you. It's all WIFOM but it's there.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Post 70 V. 124: Shooting each other or passing guns back and forth, with the idea that the recipient would have to put a gun to their own head, on paper sounded like a good way to simulate RVS in a game that doesn't have voting; by paying attention to who is willing to shoot who, and who is passing guns to who, we could start seeing little associations. Like why didn't so and so pass a gun to what's his name?

In practice, this didn't work and we had two people die in the span of something like 5 posts. I think it's fair to be a bit gun shy after that. Pun intended.

Post 129 V. 164: I liked one thing and didn't like another? I'm not certain what the issue here is. I even admitted to it being a paranoia, and even in your last post you said you can see the town in that. I also didn't say you were scum, I stated the basis for my paranoia and then I asked why you townread me. Your objection then is that I said something more about my thought process instead of just asking a question? Your idea that others would jump on my own paranoid delusions, something that shouldn't be compelling evidence for anyone but myself, and use it as a reason to push you, doesn't make sense to me. And if anyone did I'd have considered it a weak push on their part.

The Flames V. Elbirn Exchange: I just doublechecked the rules/setup info from post 0 through 3 or so, and there's nothing there about scum having additional info. That's where my claim came from. His response links to the micro queue, which I didn't even think to check before making my claim. I also initially didn't notice his response as I was too busy babbling with him about probability when he thought that 1 shot fired from a revolver meant the next shot had a 5/6 chance of being a bullet, which melted my brain.

If anything I'd worry about Flames being so acutely aware of scum/3p having an advantage, when that wasn't even mentioned in the game thread.

So to sum up, I can see where you're coming from I guess, but there's too many "If's". It's really not a solid case, and hopefully you'll mull that over.

----------

In not-me related news, Flames push on Guille. I actually kinda like it. I haven't been a fan of Flames this game, but that push feels genuine.
guille2015
guille2015
Mafia Scum
guille2015
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:16 am

Post by guille2015 »

I apologize for not being around. I'll be back later today most likely. Been real busy.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

it's ok guille I still love you :3
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:19 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and I hope you have time to post eventually so I can see that avatar more often :3
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Cyrus
Cyrus
Goon
Cyrus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:08 am

Post by Cyrus »

Of course, Elbirn. The whole argument is so full of wine that I'm surprised you didn't get drunk reading it. It's what I noted, though. I'm still trying to figure it out too, but it can't hurt to put it out there.

I'll reread Flame's push on Guile in a bit before I post the hinky part I saw.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”