Micro 672: Vanillish Mafia (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:18 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

Wow. The game just started and you are in serious mode.

VOTE: Think Tank For not letting us have the RVS fun session :D

Also can you explain what you mean by "becomes ObvTown"?
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:42 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

@Tier cos the rest are self explanatory and I understand TT's frustration cos I have played with Kain before.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

Okay I won't be able to post properly until tomorrow. But a few quick thoughts.

1. Kain is playing markedly different from his other games which tbh is not a good sign. He is giving more input and less random posts which is not his usual style
2. Look how quickly TT and Kain mounted pressure on each other and then equally quickly removed it. Seems to have worked since Tonic has town read both of them.
3. In post 63, Kain says he thought it was easy to pull of a PL. No it never was and it never will be in a game with just 8 members.
4. All this makes it feel as if the, 'PL' was just a ploy.
5. Hiraki your post seems to contain a lot of fluff as if you are trying to contribute. The only thing I agree with you is about Tonic. If I didn't know Tonic was an IC, my vote would have been on him.

PEDIT: there seems to be many posts. Will go through them and reply.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 80, Hiraki wrote:
In post 72, Spade_Ace wrote:5. Hiraki your post seems to contain a lot of fluff as if you are trying to contribute.
It's page 3. You're going to call me out on posting fluff? If you'd like to point out which points are fluff, I'd be happy to establish why it's not fluff.
Okay. I will
In post 67, Hiraki wrote:
In post 14, Think Tank wrote:Ever been in a game with Kain?

If not, check out completed games (am phoneposting or would provide links)

Pine
In post 36, Think Tank wrote:You don't have to replace out.

You just have to shape up, act like a grownup, and play the game.

Unvote

See? There's the benefit of the doubt. Policy lynch reprieved. Sink back into old habits of posting in shouts, appealing massively to emotion, and being enormously conceited, and your reprieve ends.

God, I hate beating up on kids.

Serious question, Kain, how old are you?

Pine
Really not liking this.

I can literally take ANY POST in this thread and say am not liking it. If you are not liking it, EXPLAIN why.

In post 18, Spade_Ace wrote:@Tier cos the rest are self explanatory and I understand TT's frustration cos I have played with Kain before.
Is that why you also put an RVS vote on him? Sounds like a pretty useless vote tbh

RVS vote is supposed to be a useless vote. It is not to be taken serious. And if you are actually expecting a reason for the RVS, I have mentioned it along with the vote.

In post 32, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:VOTE: Kain

Yeah no, not doing that
In post 17, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:5v3 PL lynch
next day is;
4v3 hope to god we get it right, scum gets a kill, if not we lose
3v2 hope to god we get it right, if not we lose

Continue to push a PL and you'll get my vote
wow way to really push in that consistency super hard

Being sarcastic towards the IC doesn't help town.

In post 42, Think Tank wrote:
In post 40, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:Honey, Town of Salem is the white girl trailer trash of Mafia. Let me tell you the pecking order.

Mith
The Mods
Mafiascum
Epicmafia
Off-site knock offs
The Dirt
The worms inside the dirt
Ice JJ Fish's singing voice
Town of Salem

Please, let's refrain from talking about it again
LOL!!!
I don't like the amount of content coming out of you two tbh

Pine is solely talking about Kaine (which tbh isn't bad) while you keep just posting IIoA.
At least you provided some reason here. But you say you don't like the "AMOUNT" of content coming out of them. Did you mean to say quality, cos that is what your example seems to indicate.

In post 59, KainTepes wrote:TierShift and Hiraki seems to be making MOSTLY JOKE POSTS....
That was a post so that I could come back to it afterwards without looking for the thread via "View your posts". If there is a joke there, it's a pretty bad one. I agree with you on the TierShift one. Would definitely like to see more content from that slot.

Am curious. Tell me what do you agree with Kain? Are you agreeing with Kain that Tier's posts have been 'joke posts'? Maybe my sense of humour is bad. Cos am not able to find anything funny in his posts.

In post 60, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:What's the possibility that they didn't post content because you seemed to be an easy mislynch?
Huh???? Wait are you agreeing with him? I would honestly scumread you at this point if you weren't the innocent child.

Would like a bit more content from everyone before placing down a vote. Definitely too early and too much heat on the current VC for me to try and upset it atm.

Ohh yeah. Please refrain from voting cos it might upset the sacred VC :roll:. I know you later defended this by saying you didnt want to count votes. But when you had time to quote and comment on multiple votes, how difficult is it to count the very few votes written in BOLD letters.
If this doesn't look fluff, then I don't know what is.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

In post 91, TierShift wrote:What about hiraki's posts give you townvibes?
Pine are you planning to ignore this question?

PEDIT: Or what Kain asked.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:08 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

My current main scum read - Hiraki

There are so many things regarding him that is rubbing me the wrong way.

1) His only reason for voting against me was cos I called his as fluff, which it indeed was.

2) He gives a definition of the meaning of fluff and uses that definition to defend everything. He says, "
For the purposes of fluff, I would think that it is pretty agreed that these are points that provide no content and no information to anyone.
No
, the definition of Fluff is:-
"writing perceived as trivial or superficial."
It could provide content but it is either not useful or not justified with reasons.

3) His defense of why is not fluff, was mainly made using statements he provided in the defense itself,which is, . You cannot defend why one post is shitty based on reasons you have provided in another post. This is his first statement:

"For example, in Post 14, ThinkTank is pretty serious about the PL before Kain posts. Then drops it once it looks like a scene is being created in Post 36. Please explain to me how that is fluff and not just a misunderstanding of how I utilize the term "don't like this"?"

If he had mentioned this initially,which he didn't, then I wouldn't have called him out on that.

4) Next, his comments on ThinkTank. He first says. "
I can't comment on his townread if he's giving no substance and also is making me look scummy in his own dying ship.
. This makes it seem as if he has a slight scum lean on Pine. But he then goes on to defend ThinkTank saying that ThinkTank probably made an error in his list. So do you scumlean Pine or Townlean Pine??

5) His comment based on Pine's scum list.
Think Tank, feel free to correct me. I didn't think it was hard to read or understand. The people who are looking at this have clearly not read the post and just noticed a small discrepancy and jumped on it.
No
, we have clearly read the post and noticed the error but we wanted to know what sort of "town vibes" he got from you.

6) His comments:-

@Mod: Definitely not being a hardass - we appreciate it lol

@Gin: Have fun!

Seems as if he is trying too hard to be town. Esp when Mod's comment was not directed at him.

VOTE: Hiraki

PEDIT: Look who decided to finally show up for the game.
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Spade_Ace »

BS reason. Are we supposed.to believe that was a joke???
VOTE: TierShift
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:21 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

VOTE: Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

@mod please vengekill Aelin
Spade_Ace
Spade_Ace
Goon
Spade_Ace
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Spade_Ace »

Wow. What a result to wake up too. Was following this thriller until Hiraki's last vote. Fell asleep waiting for Gin to respond.

@kain ur analysis of the 3 person wagon meant i was a confirmed scum. Realized there was no point in me posting after that.

Good games guys. Well played and well fought by both teams.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”