Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:03 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 7, Clemency wrote:i came here to have a good time and i am honestly feeling so attacked right now
they ask you how you are and you have to say you're fine but you're not fine
JOJO

Arc 5 is my fave arc I been waiting for so long to see it animated.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

I just realised Polnareff gets his own silver chariot (his wheel chair) to match his stand name in part 5.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 12, Clemency wrote:the real silver chariot requiem
His now qualified to join the speed wagon foundation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 17, TexdoesHalo wrote:May I join the game?
Happy scum day
VOTE: Texdoeshalo
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 20, Clemency wrote:come on lets get some activity going
i can't be the most active person here
that means i have to lead
and leading is effort
Lets start a wagon on tex
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh that was explosive. I think how Clemency handled it was genuine and townie, through the case bj presented was meh so I felt like he didn't need to be that dramatic but every player is different I guess.

Not sure how to handle Bji as his point look like they are over reaching but since it's still early in the game and it was the post that broke rvs that is acceptable. So null still.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:17 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 100, Clemency wrote:yeah sorry i jumped the gun too much
honestly this was even a bit reasonable compared to the stuff i've seen
I been scum read and tunnelled pretty much the whole game because I used "to be honest" a lot in one game (as town). I ended up mislynching the guy in mylo because he wouldn't shut up about it if I remember.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 111, Lady Angel wrote:
Votecount 1.1:

Bji: 2 (Clemency. Sashaddin)
Clemency: 3 (ReaperOfSouls, Flubbernugget, bji),
L-2

Skitter30: 1 (Raya36)
Irrelephan11: 1 (Skitter30)

Not voting: Irrelephant11, Garmr

Any votes on the player Tedoexeshalo will not count, as he is not in the game.

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 1 will end on December 1st, 2018 at 3:30 PM PST or 20 days, 23 hours, and 17 minutes from this post.
I am voting Texdoeshalo it's a rvs but still.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 115, Garmr wrote:
In post 111, Lady Angel wrote:
Votecount 1.1:

Bji: 2 (Clemency. Sashaddin)
Clemency: 3 (ReaperOfSouls, Flubbernugget, bji),
L-2

Skitter30: 1 (Raya36)
Irrelephan11: 1 (Skitter30)

Not voting: Irrelephant11, Garmr

Any votes on the player Tedoexeshalo will not count, as he is not in the game.

Day 1 will end on December 1st, 2018 at 3:30 PM PST or 20 days, 23 hours, and 17 minutes from this post.
I am voting Texdoeshalo it's a rvs but still.
Oh never mind didn't read the text. I thought texdoes halo was really in the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #118 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

Honestly I don't like the way Raya handled the Bji vs Sashaddin. She gave me the impression of wanting to get involved with out dirtying her hands. Post Enforces that impression to me as she seemed to back off wanting to avoid a conflict with clemency.
In post 79, Raya36 wrote:Anyway, now that I've gotten a bit of a defense I'll post my thoughts:

I think this is a TvT interaction.

I don't think what bji was saying is necessarily a scumtell at all. Sure, there is an inconsistency with what clemency was saying but I think it's more a personality defined inconsistency than a scum inconsistency considering the context. I think it was a good attempt at getting us out of rvs though and it was more or less successful. The chatty opener scum point is a good point though. I can see the whole leader thing as scum 'reluctantly' taking a town leading role in the game. Not a scumtell on it's own though for sure.

I think the most that came out of this was clemency's reaction. I'm having a hard time deciding if what we're seeing is town or scum frustration but I at least believe it is genuine. The OMGUS vote seems more so to be frustrated town though. Scum would likely be more careful?
I dislike how she calls this interaction a town vs town but proceeds to call clemecy's reaction null and over mutiple posts. As seen in and . If it's a town vs town you wouldn't be calling the slot null. She then never gives any reason to think why clemency slot may be town. I have a theory the reason she said it was town vs town was because she wanted to avoid conflict with clemency because his the type of player that will drag you into the spot light.

I might be premature voting now and could of got more information latter on but it may fizzle out as well, So I decided to strike while the iron is hot and vote now.

VOTE: Raya36
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 119, Clemency wrote:its gonna be one of these games huh
Yep
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 123, Clemency wrote:not that i mind a little competitiveness, of course
just dont expect me to write essays
I'm a more competitive player I do acknowledge that players aren't like that. But I will admit mafia scum seems to have a intense competitive atmosphere.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:21 am

Post by Garmr »

I kinda got a cold as well. So Clemency what do about Raya?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Garmr »

@raya
For point 1 fair enough but still kinda avoids confrontation taking that approach but I don't feel it's as scummy and town might do it as well so I'm going to drop it.

Point 2 however! That makes no sense, your initial reaction was it was a town vs town, yet you saw most of his actions as null except the omgus vote saying scum would be more careful. You seem to be more focused on the null interaction and using it to say why you should null read this slot than trying to focus on anything alignment indicative. That to me seems like your shading the slot. The tvt reaction seems forced to me especially if you are focusing on nulling up the slot which I think is actually worse than trying to scum up the slot in this situation. Also you throw doubt Bji as well in case you have to switch up on him latter despite saying you feel his townie.

So I guess the important question is do you lean town or lean scum if you had to pick one for the clem slot?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 132, Raya36 wrote:I would town lean clem before I would scum lean for sure. I will admit to being inconsistent in my reads there and I 100% see where you're coming from. In my opinion it comes more from me not being confident in the interaction being TvT. On a second glance I saw more null actions coming from clem than I did town.

If it helps to clear things up here's a quick reanalysis/summary of both:

Clemency:
-Genuine frustration (Initially but told me town but on a second look I considered it to be scum frustration as well) (null points but leaning town)
-OMGUS (I expect scum with any experience to be careful about this which is why I see it as more town frustration) (town points)
-I think his playstyle makes him lynchbaity/easy to mislynch
-Initially was focused on getting the game to start. Scum would likely let a slightly less active game sit instead of trying to get conversation started. (Town points)
-bji had a good point about him being a 'chatty opener'. It is possible for scum to open chatty so they can easily get a town leading role and it is possible he was faking reluctancy ot taking this role. This is when I started to hesitate on him being town for sure but alone this is a weak reason to scum read someone.

Bji:
-Seemed to be putting in a genuine effort to get us out of rvs (town points)
-His 'attack' on clemency was weak but it was good for the start of the game and did bring out some interesting reactions (town points)
-did have a good point about him being a 'chatty opener'
-Like Clemency seemed intent on starting the game. Something scum would likely not do as I explained above. (Town points)
-I also did consider he could've been trying to put some sus on clemency but I'm not convinced this is the case
That sounds like a pretty good reason to lean town on clem but that leads back to the original question why emphasise the nullness of the slot? I mean there really wasn't a need to over explain yourself over multiple posts.

If I was in your shoes with similar view points I would just say "while his action seem null over all my gut says his town" and wouldn't dwell on it. It's not like a townie can read perfectly all the time and can't change our minds (through I'm stubborn sometimes I been known to 180)

Like for example if you want my opinion bji points "I thought it was reachy but since it's a rvs breaker it's alright, so reachy is acceptable now when it wouldn't be latter on." I had a quick mention what I thought was nullish I moved on from it and wouldn't mention it unless something new popped up that shed new light on the scenario.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 134, Raya36 wrote:The overemphasization was unintentional. I guess I do that sometimes when I'm trying to engage more since I think I tend to be on the quieter side most games. So I guess it's just the result of me trying to change my playstyle up a bit.

Thanks for the input though. I'll try to be a little more clear and to-the-point from now on.
I am going to be honest I was a little excited because I thought caught scum early on but now I'm not as sure.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeah I'm not liking bji either now. One reach was excusable, but this second one seems even more forced. Especially how he ended it with "irrelphant being a null read but worthless if town so should lynch anyway."
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 165, bji wrote:
In post 164, Garmr wrote:Yeah I'm not liking bji either now. One reach was excusable, but this second one seems even more forced. Especially how he ended it with "irrelphant being a null read but worthless if town so should lynch anyway."
Ended with? That's what I started with. You should pay closer attention.

What are the two reaches? Do you mean the two instances where I actually tried to progress the game instead of sitting back and playing safe?
First reach was with clemency post 56 by saying they were a chatty opener. I think it's a bit of reach but nothing to bad.

But the Irrelephant11 case omg. The fact you accused them of not reading anything seems premature as it was their first couple of posts and players skipping to the most recent page isn't really alignment indicative especially if they go back to read it latter on. Post 138 15 minutes after that post that's quick enough to get a basic feel of a game which is only 6 pages long.I don't safe reads is a good scum point especially when two no one has expressed their opinion of.

Also I don't like the fact you switched from one of your scum read to a so called null read under the justification they wouldn't help town. This shows you are just looking for a wagon
Do you mean the two instances where I actually tried to progress the game instead of sitting back and playing safe?
This comment shows you are conscious of how people view you and your trying to be portrayed as someone who progress's the game. It comes off as artificial.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

You know what
VOTE: BJI
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 169, bji wrote:
In post 168, Garmr wrote:You know what
VOTE: BJI
I got lots of reactions from Clemency and Irrelephant so I feel like I'm getting quite a bit done here.

I leave it up to my fellow townies to decide if they think that this game will be won by applying pressure and forcing reactions or by sitting back and making unconvincing passive judgements.
I spent quite a bit of time thinking about this.

While it is ideal for town to kick things off and place pressure on the game. Scum would also benefit for being aggressive all the time so they can dictate the pace of the game. Also it works well with naive townies if you appear to be taking the lead.

That being said
-You are conscious of your appearance and you are constantly trying to push that your aggressiveness makes you town.
-You jumped from a scum read to a null read while shading the fuck out the null read slot.
-You ignored the point above when I mentioned it and pushed even harder that you are winning the game for town painting a picture.
-Your points are reacy.

These things make me lean scum on you as it seems you have more a image complex, than actually wanting to find scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 171, bji wrote:
In post 170, Garmr wrote: That being said
-You are conscious of your appearance and you are constantly trying to push that your aggressiveness makes you town.
Mischaracterization. My statements were an accurate description of the tact I have taken in response to your insinuation that there was something disingenuous about the "reaching" positions I had taken previously.
-You jumped from a scum read to a null read while shading the fuck out the null read slot.
This is just patently false. I never stated a read, was quite clear to say that the player was either scum or incompetent town. I have never stated a clear read on irrelephant one way or another, and certainly not flip flopped on it. And one man's 'shading' is another man's 'scumhunting' so ...
-You ignored the point above when I mentioned it and pushed even harder that you are winning the game for town painting a picture.
Which point was that again?
-Your points are reacy.
At this point in the game, *every* argument is going to look reachy because there is so little evidence for anything to be based on. Everyone playing this game should be aware of this. You should be aware of this.
All
of your points, including this one, are reachy for the same reason.
1.It's not mischaracterisation as it is obvious you are being aware of what you are trying to portray.

2.No offence but do you have rocks for brains? You say that you have no read on the slot as it goes either way, Null means zero so you have a null read on the slot. Null read on this site means undecided where to put them basically not that you have no opinion at all.

3.The fact you jumped from a scum read to a null read.

4.None of my points are reachy. My point of you being reachy isn't reachy because it's a true statement you admitted to. My point of you being aware of the image isn't reachy because you show it in , My point of you jumping from a scum read to a null read isn't reachy because it's fucking true.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh I remember you now your that guy who talked shit to me and piskop, while being utterly wrong in game. Despite me fake claiming cop that game on town, my fake claim made it kinda obvious who scum were after that point and put town in a postion to win.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 186, bji wrote:
In post 185, Garmr wrote:Oh I remember you now your that guy who talked shit to me and piskop, while being utterly wrong in game. Despite me fake claiming cop that game on town, my fake claim made it kinda obvious who scum were after that point and put town in a postion to win.
Let's not get into the details, they are irrelevant here.
Deal
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 190, skitter30 wrote:kinda think bji is town actually
I'm going to be honest I don't want him to be town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #24) » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 193, skitter30 wrote:idk yet

you aren't i'm pretty sure; garmr prob isn't either; also prob not clemency (least confident on clemency)

raya i keep flipflopping back and forth between liking and not

i'm really bad at reading irrel but i'm thinking maybe town here? i'm a little paranoid that he townread me too easily (ie i think scum!him prob just townreads me most of the time; i don't really think he considers me a super viable mislynch) but his explanation was ok for this stage i think

i don't have significant thoughts on anyone else really, although i do think reaper is active lurking
Huh why do you think reaper is active lurking?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Oh l-1 ok. I feel people panic to much when someone hit's l-1. That being said
UNVOTE: Bji
I don't want the day to end yet.

Was going to give a few thoughts of the people I haven't mentioned yet since I'm having trouble sorting them.

Sashaddin-kinda a fluffy poster as most of his posts are fluff his none fluff post mirrors my reads a bit so I do like that.

Skitter- Post walls information. Some of it is fluff some it actual information. Doesn't really progress the game much but not really scummy. I think his actions will dictate his alignment more than what he posts.

flubber-flubber is flubber so a compromise lynch.

Reaper of souls- nothing game relevant.

I'll keep my thought on irrelphant to myself .

@Skitter Going through walls it ta bit hard Since it's so unfocused I'd rather if you did a wall that focus's on one player per post. Keeps my thoughts on track and is easier to digest. That's personal bias through...
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 208, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 207, Garmr wrote:I'll keep my thought on irrelphant to myself .
?
???
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 211, skitter30 wrote:(also i'm a she btw)
Sorry will remember that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 212, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 209, Garmr wrote:
In post 208, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 207, Garmr wrote:I'll keep my thought on irrelphant to myself .
?
???
I'll admit this made me laugh, but why keep your thoughts about me to yourself?
Because I'm still deciding things and don't want it to affect your play to much.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:36 am

Post by Garmr »

Texdoeshalo does halo is real :lol:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 265, bji wrote:
In post 257, Sashaddin wrote:3- We got to a L-1 for a very short time. Usually L-1 provokes a lot of discussions and idea, but it didn't last this time.
Garmr took the hammer off me pretty quickly. I think Garmr has been playing long enough to know that a hammer was not going to happen there. All of the players who had expressed any scum leaning on me were already on my wagon. The only players who hadn't expressed any real opinion were the lurker twins Reaper and Flubber.

So given that Garmr has me as one of his top, if not as his top, scum read, why do you think he'd remove the hammer from me?
You can go jump off a cliff with that comment
In post 207, Garmr wrote:
Oh l-1 ok. I feel people panic to much when someone hit's l-1. That being said

UNVOTE: Bji
I don't want the day to end yet.
I been in this game long enough to know that scum can self hammer when at l-1 to deny information. I also know that town can yolo quick hammer(I've done that myself). Is it likely to happen no, but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Also that's scummy as fuck instead of bringing it to me to see my reaction or making a case. You bring it to another player. You pretty much avoided calling me scum. If you think you will avoid conflict with me that way you are fucking wrong.
VOTE: bji
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

@bji

Of course it's more complex than just asking direct questions. You are literally trying to feed your narrative to sashadin in the form of questioning. Instead of asking
"Why do you think garmr unvoted" which is free of bias you frame it in the most negative light scummiest way possible. If you were town you wouldn't be trying to taint a answer. I'm not new so I know when someone is trying use subliminal manipulation.

Also you can talk about being emotional unfit after last game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 269, bji wrote:I'd just like to point out to everyone what just happened here so that town can be crystal clear on this:

I asked Sashaddin for his opinion of something that Garmr had done, and Garmr jumped out of the woodwork to defend himself against a question not even asked of him. He didn't wait to see what Sash had to say -- one would think that would be interesting detail that Garmr might want to know right? I mean Garmr would want to know that if he actually needed this "information" that is so important to him that he can't keep the hammer on me for fear of losing out on it ... but information about another player's viewpoint on his own play ... nope, he can't be bothered to wait to get it. He'd rather jump in and proactively defend himself.

Someone help me out here ... does Garmr actually want information or doesn't he?
I caught you out trying to be something sneaky. When you got caught your response is not to respond to the accusation, but to ignore it and make another loaded accusation.

1.Can I ask you what information did you hope to get by asking a loaded question
2.If someone asked another person a loaded question framing you in a negative light. Would you wait while letting them be manipulated or call it out while the topic is hot?
3.Why did you ignore the fact you asked a loaded question?
4.Why are you trying to appeal to everyone else?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 270, bji wrote:So feeding narrative isn't useful? What if I am trying to gauge how readily Sashaddin agrees with a certain conclusion?

But what do I know ... I'm just out here trying to get information ...
I'll take this as a confession to doing it then.

I doubt that you would be gauging how readily he accepts that otherwise you would of said it when I called you out. Instead of throwing a accusation straight away. Sounds like to me you were caught out. This sounds more like a rushed defence you thought up after the fact.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:30 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 273, bji wrote:
In post 271, Garmr wrote: 1.Can I ask you what information did you hope to get by asking a loaded question
When Sash lamented that the game was slow, I wondered if he'd even given any thought to the idea that the game being slow might say something about how comfortable scum was with the way the day was playing out. There are numerous arguments for and against this idea, but I think it's an interesting idea, and I was curious to know whether Sash had even considered them ...

Then he posted his list of reasons, and (1) and (2) were obvious and I agreed to them, I saw little of interest in those points. But (3) was interesting because he noticed something inconsistent between this game and his other games, which was that the hammer didn't last long at all this game and so the opportunity for discussion and ideas was lost. Which made me think back to when the hammer was taken away -- I didn't even have time to post an answer to the question "do you know the hammer is on you" before the hammer was back off again. I also thought this was odd because I was expecting more intense discussion of my play given that there had been so much active interest in my slot in days prior; if I were another townie I'd be frustrated that the opportunity to put some pressure on my slot was taken away. And I sensed a little of that frustration in Sash from that comment.

But I couldn't understand why he would not have then suspected something of you for taking the hammer away -- not even asked you why you did it.

So I decided to ask him a question about it -- to see what he thought might be your reasons for doing that. And yes, it was framed in a way to invite his suspicion because I wanted to see if he would resist something that I think should have naturally made him suspicious. It's reaction testing and basically just trying to get him to put down meaningful opinions about you that can be examined later in the game.
If that was the case I think town would of done it in a unbiased way. A natural answer would of gathered more information in this scenario. Also that doesn't disclude a scum you from doing the same thing to try and manipulate someone else into making the case so they get hit with the flack when I flip town. Also your logic is flawed. Because I made it quite obvious I took the hammer away just in case and I thought it was no big deal that he got to l-1 in the first place. You portrayed it as me pretending to panic and taking the l-1 away. What I would consider scummy is someone going omg his l-1 quick unvote him.

2.If someone asked another person a loaded question framing you in a negative light. Would you wait while letting them be manipulated or call it out while the topic is hot?
Depends on the situation, but generally I'd let it slide. Certainly I would have let that question to Sash slide, you've got no votes and plenty of time to defend yourself.
I doubt this is the case but I will rephrase that. Somewhat knowing my reputation do you think I'm the type to let it slide and avoid conflict?
3.Why did you ignore the fact you asked a loaded question?
Huh? How did I ignore it? I acknowledged your categorization of the question in post by re-using your terminology of "feeding narrative". Feeding narrative implies loaded question.
Yeah when I was writing that post i missed 270 which is why I responded after.
4.Why are you trying to appeal to everyone else?
I am making people I think are interesting make statements and express opinions about other people I think are interesting.

Is our interaction going to turn into a broken record where you keep asking me why I am doing stuff and I keep asking you why you are doing nothing?
I feel like you reaching out to others is trying to avoid a confrontation with me or in a less likely scenario calling out for help from your scum buddy. I don't think it would spin like a broken record.
I doubt that you would be gauging how readily he accepts that otherwise you would of said it when I called you out. Instead of throwing a accusation straight away. Sounds like to me you were caught out. This sounds more like a rushed defence you thought up after the fact.
You are creating a narrative based on your guesses about what I would have done.

I'll let town decide who is more likely to have been caught out here, me or you.
That's it your doing it again trying to cut the conversation short by to appeal to third parties. Your temperament is slightly different when you are the one getting pressured. If you are pressuring and in the dominant position your fine with 1v1 and continuing the argument on a personal level. But when I'm dominant and pressuring you try to cut it short and appeal to others instead of engaging in personal debate. Which makes me feel this is the right path of pushing
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 275, bji wrote:
In post 274, Garmr wrote: That's it your doing it again trying to cut the conversation short by to appeal to third parties. Your temperament is slightly different when you are the one getting pressured. If you are pressuring and in the dominant position your fine with 1v1 and continuing the argument on a personal level. But when I'm dominant and pressuring you try to cut it short and appeal to others instead of engaging in personal debate. Which makes me feel this is the right path of pushing
I'm trying to spare everyone having to listen to you and me make the same points over and over again because I don't think we're going to get anywhere. You have your opinion about what happened and I have mine.

I happen to have faith that town will get this right, so I don't need to keep justifying myself to you.
Seems like a way to try and avoid criticism.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 299, Lady Angel wrote:
Votecount 1.6:

Bji: 1 (Clemency)
Texdoeshalo: 3 (bji, Sashaddin, ReaperOfSouls)
L-2

ReaperOfSouls: 1 (Irrelephant11, Skitter30)

Not voting: Garmr, TexdoesHalo, Raya36

Day 1 will end on December 1st, 2018 at 3:30 PM PST or 13 days, 23 hours, and 42 minutes from this post.

The following players have not posted since the last votecount and will be prodded if they have not posted before the next one, unless they are V/LA: Bji, Skitter30, Garmr

Texdoeshalo has been prodded. He will be force replaced if he does not post withing 24 hours.
I'm voting bji.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

So what's your current thoughts reaper? Like list off some reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 342, Clemency wrote:not gonna lie i'm with the 'phant on this one
VOTE: Reaper
l-1
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 345, skitter30 wrote:pretty sure that was an l-2 vote actually, according to the vc at pagetop
Maths derp.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 338, Creature wrote:
In post 28, Clemency wrote:@everyone, what's your favourite book
Karl Marx's the capital
Oh what do you think of Karl Marx?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 357, Creature wrote:
In post 350, Garmr wrote:
Karl Marx's the capital
Rhe dude is funny

I disagree with him mostly

Still enjoyed reading his book
Lol I felt the same with mein kampf. A book I love is the art of war. You could even technically apply it to mafia.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 365, Creature wrote:
In post 363, Garmr wrote:
In post 357, Creature wrote:
In post 350, Garmr wrote:
Karl Marx's the capital
Rhe dude is funny

I disagree with him mostly

Still enjoyed reading his book
Lol I felt the same with mein kampf. A book I love is the art of war. You could even technically apply it to mafia.
Apparently the wicked have the most interesting personalities, they don't hide behind a mask only pointing problems with no solutions like many modern leftists do.
In post 367, Creature wrote:Obviously don't misinterpret me here, I don't defend anyone here.
I lean right very slightly very close to the centre so I'm pretty open to concepts. I feel like discussions are often shut down because of feelings. But yeah there's a lot of extreme left leaning people on the site and I'm hated by a few of them despite having no ill feelings towards them since they are people to and everyone is different.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #43) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 370, Creature wrote:Shall we talk about criminology instead?
We can continue talking about the art of war if you want or in game stuff like some reads?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #377 (isolation #44) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 375, Creature wrote:I'm having trouble reading others considering I don't do well with walls
Both are voting you at the moment. So where do you think scum may lay if you town read those two?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

Congrats reaper.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't mind hammering creature slot because I had a slight scum read on it from raya earlier on, but I am in no rush and want to hear more on reapers thoughts first.

You had the options to vote elsewhere or not at all and just make a case. What made you pick option 3 and put creature at l-1?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 425, Creature wrote:
In post 419, Garmr wrote:I don't mind hammering creature slot because I had a slight scum read on it from raya earlier on, but I am in no rush and want to hear more on reapers thoughts first.
Then there's this shit
I'll bite my tongue because you are creature this once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 431, Creature wrote:Why did you say that though?
When people call my stuff shit while ignoring my previous posts because they are a bit wally (I assume you ignored them.) Unless I read that wrong.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #435 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 432, Creature wrote:I don't think anyone's intention here was to get me lynched
I don't know how to react because you don't seem to understand the situation you are in.

-I scum read your previous slot raya. You can read the interactions with her to see why I don't mind if you get lynched .

-Bji unleashed a case on your slot some of the points he made parroted mine some were new. BJI probably wants you lynched.

-Clemency has declared they are sheeping BJI reasoning showing they wouldn't mind your slot getting lynched at the time. p:edit I think this slot thinks in the now.

-irrelphant is weird but I'm holding off for a verdict bit because I don't want to effect their behaviour much. They town read you now anyway

-reaper I don't understand as well so I'm inquiring into their thoughts.

Then there are quite a few that town read you. From my angle you are decent lynch because you have a good chance of flipping scum and you slot is informational because how people are acting around you. I think bji has all these points and more through. I don't think you are scum together through as I don't see bji bussing that way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 436, Creature wrote:
In post 433, Garmr wrote:
In post 431, Creature wrote:Why did you say that though?
When people call my stuff shit while ignoring my previous posts because they are a bit wally (I assume you ignored them.) Unless I read that wrong.
I mean the "I don't mind hammering"
Oh I mean I don't mind if your slot was lynched since I find it scummy but I want more people to chip in.

Tbh I don't mind if most the slots got lynched but I prefer something that gives me info on other players the more the better, has a decent chance of flipping scum and everyone chimed in. If those three conditions are filled I'm fine with a lynch.

have you read the game fully to understand why i feel like your slot fulfils those conditions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:13 am

Post by Garmr »

except everyone chipping in there's a lot of silence this game Which I dislike.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #52) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 439, Irrelephant11 wrote:yeah this game is way too quiet
Garmr who's never scum here? Maybe we just PoE the lynch
Going to be honest i wouldn't say anyone has actually earned that right to be never scum and no ones really off the table of suspicion but If i would have to pick people to take off.

I would of said clemency because he comes off as genuine and his conflict with bji looked townie for me through he hasn't done much. So slight town lean.

I also want to give Sashaddin a town lean for having a similar thought process to me in some of his responses I had that bite my arse before through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #53) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 441, Creature wrote:
In post 437, Garmr wrote:Tbh I don't mind if most the slots got lynched but I prefer something that gives me info on other players the more the better, has a decent chance of flipping scum and everyone chimed in. If those three conditions are filled I'm fine with a lynch.
Cool

What if I told you none of the three conditions actually fit?
1.I scum read raya your previous slot condition one fits.

2.Players around you reacted to your wagon twice, raya also provided a lot of information. condition 2 is somewhat met could be better through which is one reason why I'm pushing bji over you.

3.is not fulfilled.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #54) » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 450, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 440, bji wrote:
In post 439, Irrelephant11 wrote:yeah this game is way too quiet
Garmr who's never scum here? Maybe we just PoE the lynch
Sorry, someone please remind me what AtE and PoE mean?

Creature comes in and basically just writes that no one knows what they are doing, with very little evidence except a few quotes cherry picked from here or there, and people start unvoting?

I sense that some players are just waiting to sheep Creature because he's Creature? Like I've never played with this person before or even heard of him, there's no way I'm doing that personally. Even if I did know him, I still wouldn't do it. That's just stupid because whatever town feel you think you are reading from his play could easily be faked.
Appeal to Emotion
Process of Elimination

I have played with town Creature a few times, and while this isn't stellar play from him so far, it's definitely enough for me to not want to lynch him right now
Also if you aren't familiar with his play how do you know
that the town feel I get from his posts could be easily faked
[/b]
I want to add a lot of people underestimate creature and think he falls under the easy read category I won't make that mistake.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #55) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:43 am

Post by Garmr »

So I been watching irrelphant for a while and now I want to give my thoughts on them. This post will be a wall so yeah.

They entered this game with a similar read on raya.
In post 144, Irrelephant11 wrote:The text box I typed into was on the first page (you know they have those on every page, right?) and then it brought me to my post on the last page, where garmr's post sat
then I read the game

I had the same thoughts as Garmr re:Raya involving herself in the early argument (mindmeld this early is reason enough to lightly townread garmr). raya's early play seemed like an easy way to get townread, by playing peacemaker, and I think her explanation since then has been overly long because she's making it up as she goes
that's my whole read on both of them
not sure why providing reads on almost the entire playerlist counts as "so lazy it deserves a lynch either way" (when there's, say, flubber who just *isn't playing* atm), so that's not a good look from you
This originally gave me good vibes about irrelphant. But these two made me question this
In post 172, Irrelephant11 wrote:If your points are reachy, then his point [that you are reachy] is not reachy, correct? Don't love how anyone who interacts with you is clearly supposed to come out looking scummier than you.
Also it should be obvious that "either scum or incompetent town, let's lynch" comes across as a scum read, because I'm not going to assume you think I'm incompetent/worthless town???

I don't know how to read you, but you sure are riling up townies (we can't all be scum), which I'm not loving personally. Which is to say, I'm back to thinking you might be town, but I don't personally like interacting with you at all so far. Seems like you only want to approach this game from a "I don't make mistakes, and scum will out themselves by interacting with me" which is honestly *not* an ideal playstyles imo but probably doesn't deserve a scumread on its own
In post 174, Irrelephant11 wrote:Clemency was also riled up / almost replaced out.

But I'm getting closer to actually townreading you, I think I like a lot of this last post. I'm starting to believe that you believe the things you're saying, and that your pressure on me is just pressure, lacking scum agenda
How do you feel about Garmr piggy-backing on my frustration with you? If I'm town, how do you read him?
These two post clash . He goes from defending a town read (me) to asking what do you think of garmr piggybacking my read while I'm town. The conclusion I would get from a statement like that is garmr is scum but they don't express it latter on. To top it off it's a different standard when they vote raya after my case "it's a mind meld." but when I push bji after it's a piggy back.

This made me take a step back and observe their actions after this. But they haven't really done much and I was waiting to see if they did something else weird before unloading this. I changed my mind after I saw the game basically stall to a stand still through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #509 (isolation #56) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 506, Clemency wrote:so tldr elephant good or elephant bad?
Elephant confusing could be bad. Doesn't seem to be following logical path towards some things. Not really enough to work on which is why I was waiting before.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #57) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 537, Creature wrote:I gotta reconsider Garmr, his play seems to buddy on me.
How am I buddying you? I pushed for your lynch and still think your slot is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #58) » Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh well anyway persivul is a odd one. was going to post some thought but I need to go to work.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #59) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 552, bji wrote:
In post 550, Persivul wrote:[
I agree with Skitter30, there is a good argument against the Tex slot based on the replace outs from that slot. Every bit of in-game evidence is just speculation because the scum are lying through their teeth all the time here, and spotting that is hard. But you can't lie about a replace out. It happens and is factual evidence. I wouldn't mind basing my Day 1 vote on such factual evidence when the alternative is all WIFOM.
Yes, a replace out is an objective fact. No, it's not factual evidence of scum, as townies replace out all the time.
I do agree with alot of what you say but this doesn't quite ring true to me. First, my personal experience is that scum replaces more frequently. It is a sucky part of the game because it reduces the fidelity of the game that there can be this objective fact that takes non-gameplay information and affects the game, but it is true in my experience. Second, it makes more sense that Tex would replace out because he didn't want to play scum than anything else. He did express interest in joining, and he did pretty much noped out as soon as he saw his role PM and then saw how the game was going. This all seems so much more likely to come from scum than town.

You seem like a very good player though, if you are town and get lynched because of Tex then it will be a big blow to town.

Of course, if you are scum then I think we'll be lucky to get you on the Tex slot dirtiness. So your skill is null obviously when it comes to evaluating the value of lynching the slot.
I'm the opposite I feel worse replacing out as scum than town. I think it's more on the individual through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #60) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Garmr »

You know I'm going to take the replace out as a null and look at Percival alone.

I think his reasoning for voting clemency is a bit meh but I can put myself in his shoes and see how he got there. The creature one puzzles me because even if creature himself looks scummy and it's his own bias he could of given a read of raya who is actually appears more scummy to me.
In post 515, Persivul wrote:I've read the full thread, but haven't done ISOs yet except for clem. At this point:

{garmr, irrelephant (neat name BTW)}
{bji, skitter, sashadin}
{reaper}
{clemency, creature*}

* - I'm biased against creature from past experience and I hate his playstyle, so take that FWIW.

VOTE: Clemency

Read his ISO. He has the highest post count in the game, but practically no original thought. Frequently when a person gets heat on them early in D1 and gets out of it, people have a difficult time getting back to examining that person. Seems to be the case here. Yes, his frustration felt genuine, but both town and scum can get frustrated in that situation, so that's NAI.
So I got Three things I want to ask to help sort you.

-what do you think of creatures predecessor?
-what made you push clemency over creature?
-You said you should let power roles sort out low content players but your reads list has all of them on the bottom to lynch straight away. Is that intentional or coincidence?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #61) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

@persivul post 555

Why didn't you bring up the scum read of raya earlier if you thought creature play so far was null when given reasons to scum read the slot? Tbh it looks kinda bad in retrospect.

So want to explain the case or is more or less the same points as irrelephant and I made.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (isolation #62) » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 559, Persivul wrote:
In post 557, Garmr wrote:@persivul post 555

Why didn't you bring up the scum read of raya earlier if you thought creature play so far was null when given reasons to scum read the slot?
Because I don't have time to write every thought that goes through my head, particularly when I'm replacing in and catching up.
Tbh it looks kinda bad in retrospect.

So want to explain the case or is more or less the same points as irrelephant and I made.
Declaring another interaction as TvT is super easy scum play. Worse, when pressured, her story changed.

And no, I don't do preflip associative, so don't ask.
1.It helps me understand through, because if I didn't ask I would of thought you were calling creature scummy because of a null playstyle alone.

2.I meant mine or irrelphants points on raya not our vs. Like did you have a different opinion to why raya/creature may be scum or sheeping?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 564, Persivul wrote:
In post 561, Garmr wrote:
In post 559, Persivul wrote:
In post 557, Garmr wrote:@persivul post 555

Why didn't you bring up the scum read of raya earlier if you thought creature play so far was null when given reasons to scum read the slot?
Because I don't have time to write every thought that goes through my head, particularly when I'm replacing in and catching up.
Tbh it looks kinda bad in retrospect.

Declaring another interaction as TvT is super easy scum play. Worse, when pressured, her story changed.

And no, I don't do preflip associative, so don't ask.
1.It helps me understand through, because if I didn't ask I would of thought you were calling creature scummy because of a null playstyle alone.

2.I meant mine or irrelphants points on raya not our vs. Like did you have a different opinion to why raya/creature may be scum or sheeping?
I don't recall what your or irrelephant's points were.
Oh ok so can you case raya slot or give a short reasoning why you thought she was scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 568, Persivul wrote: - "I think this is a TvT interaction." Easy for scum to say as they know alignments.

- "To explain this a little more clearly I found the interaction to be likely TvT overall as an initial and not thought. It was nothing I felt confident about. It's too early to look at an interaction and settle on the players' alignments. The player I would find more likely to be scum in this interaction is clemency if I'm wrong about it being TvT." Oh fuck, I was way too confident earlier and we need mislynches, better dial back that read.
Oh ok so if I try to step in your shoes, I can assume from this post you think it's unlikely that clemency and Creature/raya slot are a scum team together despite individual reads. So from your perspective who if one flips scum who do you think the partners of each one could be?

Also if I had reads like yours and with the cases you presented I would be personally voting creature over clemency but that's me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 570, Persivul wrote:
In post 569, Garmr wrote: Oh ok so if I try to step in your shoes, I can assume from this post you think it's unlikely that clemency and Creature/raya slot are a scum team together despite individual reads. So from your perspective who if one flips scum who do you think the partners of each one could be?
In post 559, Persivul wrote: And no, I don't do preflip associatives, so don't ask.
You make it tough to try and get into your head.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 572, Persivul wrote:Preflip associatives are a waste of time. There are other ways to get into someone's head.

BTW do you know why you're focusing on me rn?
A couple of reasons

1.Because your slots predecessors were inactive, now you became an active player so it allows me to get information.

2.I think the replace out argument is trash.

3.I agree and disagree with you on certain things but your reasoning seems to be a bit guarded, I wanted to pry open your shell a bit.

4.The questions the other players are asking you don't interest me as they seem to be focused on the replace out. The ones that are on your vote clemency aren't hitting the right notes for me either and it seems like you are prepared for them, so I wanted to hit you off balance a bit to see your intentions.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #578 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 577, Persivul wrote:
In post 573, Garmr wrote: 3.I agree and disagree with you on certain things but your reasoning seems to be a bit guarded, I wanted to pry open your shell a bit.
My reasoning isn't guarded. Rather, it's in its infancy. I haven't analyzed the game nearly as much as you seem to have.
That's how I felt you were through it was like hitting a brick wall, never mind it doesn't really matter much.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 606, bji wrote:
In post 604, Sashaddin wrote:
I am also still a bit miffed that you noted so clearly that Garmr's refusal to keep a hammer on me was inconsistent with your other games but you made no effort to explore that.
No offence Bji but I never played with sash before so this strikes me as odd you would say this. So I went and looked through sash's posts and he never actually said my refusal to hammer is inconstant with my other games ( If you did check my other finished games you would find i'm not consistent on that anyway and do how I feel at the time.)

So can you show me a post you mixed up with or got this impression from?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 610, bji wrote:
In post 609, bji wrote:
In post 608, Garmr wrote:
In post 606, bji wrote:
In post 604, Sashaddin wrote:
I am also still a bit miffed that you noted so clearly that Garmr's refusal to keep a hammer on me was inconsistent with your other games but you made no effort to explore that.
No offence Bji but I never played with sash before so this strikes me as odd you would say this. So I went and looked through sash's posts and he never actually said my refusal to hammer is inconstant with my other games ( If you did check my other finished games you would find i'm not consistent on that anyway and do how I feel at the time.)

So can you show me a post you mixed up with or got this impression from?
Sure it was this quote from post :

"3- We got to a L-1 for a very short time. Usually L-1 provokes a lot of discussions and idea, but it didn't last this time."
To clarify: I'm not suggesting he said that your removing the hammer was inconsistent with
your
previous games, that was never the point; it's that it's inconsistent with other games he's played previously, meaning that your behavior could be considered anomolous with his experience of the game in general; I don't know nor do I expect he knows whether or not it's consistent with your particular previous play nor whether that play in your previous games was town or scum at the time.
oh ok I misread that never mind then. I thought I was on to something like some sort out thread communication like a neighbourhood or scum chat since day chat is enabled.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #70) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:16 am

Post by Garmr »

@irrelphant can you chuck me a quick reads list?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (isolation #71) » Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:25 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Creature
l-1

I wanted to see how a couple of things resolved before I did this now they have.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #72) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 770, Persivul wrote:
In post 751, Creature wrote:I'm calling it Garmr/Reaper with a smaller chance of Sash being scum
Like you said about Creature. I'm pretty sure it's not Reaper, so could go with Garmr or Sash. Since a push on Sash was beginning at end of day, she's a better candidate.
No offence but creature called me scum for a while in epic duel mafia when I was town. That being said can you show why my efforts are not solving the game and where I'm focused on getting mislynches? Because that's the reasoning you would be sheeping.

That being said I dislike the position of people being in a rush to sheep creature read an to be creatures conscience it's weird and doesn't have any town motivation. Both bji and Percival are guilty of this somewhat. But bji is somewhat more open about it while Percival is not trying openly portray himself but doing it anyway. I wouldn't do these actions as town or scum because it's poor play. but I don't really see the town motivation behind them while the scum motivation is a excuse to vote someone with out your own reasoning. Bji has his own opinion in there so it's less likely a excuse to vote.

I am going to do some vca and compile my reads before I vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #73) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 776, Persivul wrote:I was hoping for some more activity and a chance to town it up and avoid this, but after my unannounced hammer on Creature, and with just 4 needed to lynch and 1 vote on me already, I think it's best that I claim. Plus, with the modifier, it was likely to come out anyway.

I'm
Town Loud Cop
. I have an innocent on Reaper.
Oh good that will help my vote analysis if reaper confirms. You should of just crumbed at the start of day 2 then see who would voted you through then announced it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 780, Persivul wrote:
In post 779, Garmr wrote: Oh good that will help my vote analysis if reaper confirms. You should of just crumbed at the start of day 2
I did.
then see who would voted you through then announced it.
Would have loved to, but I have to go. I think bji's town and he has a vote on me. With two scum and 4 to lynch, it was too dangerous to leave it like that. On this site, a quickhammer justifies a quicklynch. You were setting up a vote on me, and sash appeared. You two are my scum team, so that seemed like more than coincidence. If I were scum, I would have planned to show up early and try to quicklynch me.

Anyway, good night!
Not going to lie I was considering between voting you or bji.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

@persivual
Also that's bullshit reasoning the person who posted after you must be your scum partner wtf is that shit.

@Bji
I trust my own reads over someone else's I have also seen that mentality sheeping others lead to mislynches.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 785, Garmr wrote:@persivual
Also that's bullshit reasoning the person who posted after you must be your scum partner wtf is that shit.

@Bji
I trust my own reads over someone else's I have also seen that mentality sheeping others lead to mislynches.
By that mentality I mean yours.

That being said I'm not opposed to a sash lynch just it's unfair I will get mislynched because people don't have their own minds.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Sash
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

I'll just sheep then lynch me tomorrow I can't be bothered finding scum if I'm going to be mislynched because of creatures shitty read on me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 801, Persivul wrote:
In post 789, Garmr wrote:I'll just sheep then lynch me tomorrow I can't be bothered finding scum if I'm going to be mislynched because of creatures shitty read on me.
If that's your attitude, why don't you want lynched today? Why do you want to hang around another day...and night?

VOTE: Garmr
VOTE: GARMR
I'm fine with that maybe you will learn to be a better player.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 804, Persivul wrote:Yeah, there's no way I believe that town!Garmr gets this salty
without even a single vote
on him. Sounds like scum trying to fake town frustration, but not doing it well.
You don't know town garmr then because it's part of my reputation.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 808, Persivul wrote:
In post 806, Garmr wrote:
In post 804, Persivul wrote:Yeah, there's no way I believe that town!Garmr gets this salty
without even a single vote
on him. Sounds like scum trying to fake town frustration, but not doing it well.
You don't know town garmr then because it's part of my reputation.
I would think that repeatedly self-voting as town, i.e. playing against wincon, would get you banned.
It doesn't
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:38 am

Post by Garmr »

Your lucky this is new garmr, old me would of posted a role pm in the thread to go fuck you. Check the ban thread to see when I done that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 811, Persivul wrote:Just checked Mini 2027 and yeah, you self hammered as town. Problem now is that since you're aware of it and pointed out the meta yourself, it doesn't mean much.

Also, you're in absolutely no place to tell other people to learn how to play the game.
Never said I wasn't aware it's null. Also I feel like I can lecture.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 813, Persivul wrote:Why don't you just quit acting like a 2-year-old and accept that townies getting scum read is part of the game?
But i'm not getting scum read for a proper reason. I'm getting scum read because people are following a content less player who has got me wrong in the past who can't even read me correctly who never provided a real reason and I'm going to get mislynched because of it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 814, Persivul wrote:
In post 699, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Creature
l-1

I wanted to see how a couple of things resolved before I did this now they have.
What things resolved?

Why didn't you explain those things at the time?
I wanted to wait to see ele to give me their read list because I suspected them of being scum, Also wanted to see some things with BJI, Then I wanted to see who would die tomorrow and ele's reaction.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 816, Persivul wrote:
In post 815, Garmr wrote: But i'm not getting scum read for a proper reason. I'm getting scum read because people are following a content less player who has got me wrong in the past who can't even read me correctly who never provided a real reason and I'm going to get mislynched because of it.
Is PoE a proper reason?

Living players:
1. Clemency
3. ReaperOfSouls
4. Sashaddin
5. Irrelephant11
6. Garmr
7. Flubbernugget TexdoesHalo Persivul
8. bji

From my claim and result:
1. Clemency
4. Sashaddin
5. Irrelephant11
6. Garmr
8. bji

2 out of 5 are scum. If you're not one, who is?
I was thinking
Bji
Sash
Irrelphant.

Bji is obvious

I kinda got paranoid that sash had really similar reads to me and his convo with bji and him about me pulling back off a hammer was weird like it was setting me up. I been contemplating it over the night phase.

Irrelphant is a outlier in case I'm wrong on those two.

Originally I had

Bji
Sash
Irrelphant
You
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 818, Persivul wrote:
In post 815, Garmr wrote:But i'm not getting scum read for a proper reason. I'm getting scum read because people are following a content less player
If he's contentless, how did you scum read him?
The slot before him raya was scummy to me or aren't you able to read?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 821, Persivul wrote:
In post 633, Irrelephant11 wrote:{Garmr, skitter, clemency}
{bji, creature}
{reaper, persivul}
{sashaddin}

VOTE: sashaddin
Seems very *I'm here and talking, which is towny, right?* and based on others' "hmm probably town but the read doesn't hold if I really think about it" I'd put my money on this slot being scum over the two lurker-y slots (which is not to say I townread either of those slots)
Reaper can still be busy-IRL scum
Persivul can still be scum playing hard to avoid a wagon
If bji or creature are scum I doubt I'll catch them out this game day
Feel good with my top row, or at least, as good as I can given skitter and garmr both have strong scumgames iirc (definitely skitter, maybe I made that up about garmr? lol). Strength of the read? I would defend any of these three from a lynch, probably
There's the reads list. What did you conclude from it?
Irrelevant can't be scum with sashaddin, the town reads were generic and safe, if their was a partner it would be Bji or a low content player like persivul/reaper but now we know it's not a low content player.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 824, Persivul wrote:Yeah, if elephant is scum, from that reads list we'd expect partner to be in:
{bji, creature}
{reaper, persivul}

But the only one left there is bji.

So, scum looks like irrel/bji or garmr/sash.

Do you see any other possibilities?
Bji, sash. Sash,Clem if Is possible but highly unlikely, That's why don't mind lynching sash right now If i'm wrong I get to clear my name pretty much.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 836, Persivul wrote:
In post 832, Irrelephant11 wrote:it would resolve some of my "his scum action is loud and he didn't decide what he'd claim until the night phase" paranoia
How about the fact that scum!pers wouldn't clear an easy potential mislynch like Reaper? That should resolve your paranoia. Surprised you didn't think of that yourself.
TBF that's entering the territory of wifom.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:05 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 839, Clemency wrote:wow loud's a modifier i've never seen before
VOTE: garmr
garmr smells
Can you use a better term.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 841, Persivul wrote:
In post 838, Garmr wrote:TBF that's entering the territory of wifom.
TBF 3/4 of what we do here are in or border on the territory of wifom.
True
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 830, Persivul wrote:
In post 825, Garmr wrote:
In post 824, Persivul wrote:Yeah, if elephant is scum, from that reads list we'd expect partner to be in:
{bji, creature}
{reaper, persivul}

But the only one left there is bji.

So, scum looks like irrel/bji or garmr/sash.

Do you see any other possibilities?
Bji, sash. Sash,Clem if Is possible but highly unlikely, That's why don't mind lynching sash right now If i'm wrong I get to clear my name pretty much.

bji/sash
clem/sash
irrel/bji

Forget about the aspect of clearing your own name. Can you rank these from most likely to least likely?
I'm clearing my name anyway.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:11 am

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: Garmr
I need a another beer
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 844, Clemency wrote:
In post 840, Garmr wrote:
In post 839, Clemency wrote:wow loud's a modifier i've never seen before
garmr smells
Can you use a better term.
garmr stinks
That doesn't involve scent.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 848, Clemency wrote:
In post 845, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 831, Persivul wrote:
In post 829, Irrelephant11 wrote:persivul did you crumb
No. Crumbing roles is stupid. Scum can do it as easily as town.
the tone of this felt angry
clearing reaper is towny, that's true

clemency, garmr is a very bad vote.
and why's that
Because Garmrs town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:15 am

Post by Garmr »

Btw Just going to claim I'm a motion detector I motion detected Ele there was no movement which is why ele is low on my list to lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 855, Irrelephant11 wrote:No, more to do with punctuation. "No. Crumbing roles is stupid. Scum can do it as easily as town." as compared to "No, crumbing roles is stupid - scum can do it as easily as town"
But I'm also literally arguing that [if you are angry] --> [then you are more likely town], so why would
be shade in this instance?

pedit: hmmmm is this too many roles yet
You mot*on *etec*ed Irrelephant11, but h* did not interact with anyone that night.
That should be modified enough to not get hit with a ban but that's the result I got
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 861, Irrelephant11 wrote:but I got skitter's protection?
I'm just gonna
@mod
about this situation just in case there was a mistake in night action resolving (if we don't hear anything I'll assume it's a no)
Well fuck I forgot about that derp lol how embarrassing :P

No ill intent on anything I said this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

I am a motion detector through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 867, Irrelephant11 wrote:....
lol
is that you claiming scum?
do we wait for more people's reactions or do we just lynch
lololol
I'm not scum if I claimed scum I would be banned and that would be silly but just lynch me anyway. But as a prize

BJI
Sash
Clemency

I motion detected one of these players he came back with no action.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Garmr »

Can you just lynch me now please.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:47 am

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #891 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 893, Persivul wrote:So, talking out the play out:

Game was highly likely 7:2 to start.

Day 2 starts 5:2.

Assuming garmr is scum, his lynch makes it 5:1.

Further assuming he really is a scum MD, the other scum is likely goon.

So, they need to lynch me tonight. Reaper is then 100% conftown.

Day 3 starts 4:1.

Lynch irrel. If he's scum, game over. If he's town, that makes it 3:1.

N3 they presumably kill Reaper since he's conftown.

D4 is lylo with clem, sash, and bji.

So, question is: which of {clem, sash, bji} is most likely scum with garmr?
According to that we should lynch reaper.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #106) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 898, Persivul wrote:nm, scum have daytalk.
If I was scum I wish I read it. Would of got some information from the main power role If I was scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #107) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to watch you. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #108) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 902, Persivul wrote:So, we need to eventually pick two out of {clem/sash/irrel/bji}.
Persivul,Reaper
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #109) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 904, Clemency wrote:you had one job
Does that mean I'm fired!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #110) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 905, Persivul wrote:Tip for our newer players. You've probably learned how to hit the ISO button and see all of someone's posts. You can also go to the bottom of the screen, in drop-down by Display posts by user: select a player (e.g. garmr), then click the + beside that and select another player(s). Then you get a multi-player ISO.
Going to be honest I been on this site for like 6 years and I didn't know this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #111) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 911, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 705, skitter30 wrote:
In post 702, bji wrote:
In post 700, skitter30 wrote:not really feeling scum!creature rn; i'm not very interested in voting him today
Who are you interested in voting? You've been wishy-washy on everyone.
i think irrel, garmr, and creature are town
i'm tending town on you but not as strongly as i'd like, same with clemency, although he's been growing on me
i don't have a read on reaper
persivul's on the scummier side of null
i don't know where to put sash rn and i'm trying to work that out rn

i wouldn't vote any of irrel/garmr/creature today
probably not clemency either, or even you
i'm fine with my persivul vote rn
i would probably compromise on any of {reaper/sash}
This kill makes a little more sense from a garmr/sash team than any other, but that's pretty level 1 thinking (and why not kill me? I'm the head of the "let's-kill-sash" train, though hmm maybe that's why lol)
it was my idea to kill skitter I thought he was playing like a power role.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #112) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Garmr »

I mean in theroy
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #113) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Garmr »

if I was scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #114) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Garmr »

Tbh in the game state the way it is we won anyway so it doesn't really matter if I slipped to much.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 922, Persivul wrote:Yeah just ignore garmr. Don't engage. It's all wifom. That's the downside of keeping phase open.
Here's a prediction no matter who you lynch tomorrow everyone will start panicking in mylo.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #116) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 922, Persivul wrote:Yeah just ignore garmr. Don't engage. It's all wifom. That's the downside of keeping phase open.
You know what's hilarious I mixed truth with my lies and lies are reality.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #117) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 926, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 912, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would like Sash and Bji to show up now and take it away
Right now I'm at work, in class, so I just skimmed over all those pages since I can't really focus on Mafia. When I'm home tonight, I'll sit down and try to sort through all this mess. This is the most active Day2 I've seen so far!
Do you want to be my mason friend?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (isolation #118) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Garmr »

How many pages can I get before I die
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #119) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Garmr »

Probably not many garmr
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #120) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:26 am

Post by Garmr »

shut up garmr i think you are scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #931 (isolation #121) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 930, Garmr wrote:shut up garmr i think you are scum
No you are scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #122) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 931, Garmr wrote:
In post 930, Garmr wrote:shut up garmr i think you are scum
No you are scum
That's what scum would say that's a omgus
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #123) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Garmr »

We should lynch garmr.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #124) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 933, Garmr wrote:We should lynch garmr.
Don't listen to him his lying.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #125) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:28 am

Post by Garmr »

Shhh garmr it's just you and me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #126) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 935, Garmr wrote:Shhh garmr it's just you and me.
Really but I swore th
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #127) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 936, Garmr wrote:
In post 935, Garmr wrote:Shhh garmr it's just you and me.
Really but I swore th
Shut up boy and listen to me we have to get through this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #128) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Garmr »

What do you have in mind ?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #129) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:30 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 938, Garmr wrote:What do you have in mind ?
First we get a bunch jelly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #130) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm listening
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 940, Garmr wrote:I'm listening
No you not -slaps garmr- Listen here boy we get some jelly
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:31 am

Post by Garmr »

oww and?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 942, Garmr wrote:oww and?
We get some hot asian
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Garmr »

keep it pg man think of the kids
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 944, Garmr wrote:keep it pg man think of the kids
Shut it you imbecile this why nobody loves you. We get some jelly.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Garmr »

My gf loves me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 946, Garmr wrote:My gf loves me
No she doesn't she loves me no one loves you not even me and I am you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:34 am

Post by Garmr »

that's not nice
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 948, Garmr wrote:that's not nice
The worlds not nice so shut it boy. So back to basics you unloved swine WE GET SOME JELLY
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't like you, you're mean
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 950, Garmr wrote:I don't like you, you're mean
We haven't even started yet
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 951, Garmr wrote:
In post 950, Garmr wrote:I don't like you, you're mean
We haven't even started yet
Who the fuck is this one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #143) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:36 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't know?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #144) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 953, Garmr wrote:I don't know?
His part of you dumb fuck.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #955 (isolation #145) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Garmr »

Hahaha dumb and dumber we are in this mess because of you come here little boy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (isolation #146) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

No don't hit me, ow it hurts make it stop make it stop.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #147) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 955, Garmr wrote:
Dude you are going to far
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #148) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 957, Garmr wrote:
In post 955, Garmr wrote:
Dude you are going to far
Weakling you have to make him bleed it taste sweetest when his blood is mixed with tears
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #959 (isolation #149) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't want to be here it hurts it hurts.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #150) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 959, Garmr wrote:I don't want to be here it hurts it hurts.
It ends when these people vote you off
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (isolation #151) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 960, Garmr wrote:
In post 959, Garmr wrote:I don't want to be here it hurts it hurts.
It ends when these people vote you off
End his misery guys vote him off unless you are all monsters.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #152) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:43 am

Post by Garmr »

Why are you all doing this to me you are sick all sick.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #153) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (isolation #154) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

wakakakakkakakakakakkaakkakaka
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (isolation #155) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1042, bji wrote:
In post 1029, Persivul wrote:I meant faking the target. Assume that he actually is a MD.
Why would be be an actual MD? He's a lying scum. Who knows what power role he has, if any.
I am a motion detector I detect the motion of the beat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #156) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

can you feel the rhythm of the street.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (isolation #157) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Gg town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #158) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Garmr »

My slip man my slip I should pay attention to the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #159) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:03 am

Post by Garmr »

As soon as I saw sash vote first I knew how bji would react.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #160) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1295, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1290, bji wrote:Re: Irrelephant's last post -- when Sash voted first I did recall that you said that town should vote first and so I did interpret Sash's vote as more acting. It helped with the decision.
But you can't say my vote was THAT early... or was it?
Pretty early still if you faked some doubt bji would of ate it up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (isolation #161) » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1298, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1297, skitter30 wrote:I'm sure playing scum can be hard. Yesterday it did look like you had bji nicely pocketed, and like you were probably going to win
I should have ben more patient in retrospect. Sorry garmr, I dropped the ball. :(
Nah you didn't drop the ball if anything I did. I should of noticed perc was a power role and I slipped up.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”