AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 am

Post by AP »

In post 1422, Performer wrote:informed flubber - maybe informed of dva being a rolestopper, hence scum targeted her ?
Are you suggesting scum had pre-game chat? Because to my knowledge day chat is not allowed in Normals unless explicitly mentioned by the mod in the rules. If this is the case (no chat) then scum don't even know what info Flubber had, which is more reason to believe the wagon is mostly pure town.
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:43 am

Post by profii »

In post 107, Maxous wrote:
In post 103, Flubbernugget wrote:VOTE: DVa
Why.

That's a strange choice.
In post 433, Maxous wrote:I'm still not liking Creature who made a weak swipe at Garmr and then just fluff posted the rest.

I don't like the Flubber wagon.
In post 806, Maxous wrote:VOTE: AP

Shattiel and Seph are poor wagons imo.

Flubbernugget...i'm on the fence there. I'm struggling to get a proper read.
In post 1103, Maxous wrote:
{Shattiel, Sephiroth, Garmr, Carcalilly}

These would be the four that come across as the most genuine and that i would be confident in calling town. Please don't ask for town-cases.

{Performer, Completly Trustworthy}

I would put these two players in the same bracket.
Their posting is competent and probing but nothing i couldn't see scum faking. They both come across are pretty strong players as well.
So, i have zero reason to scum-read them but wouldn't quite label them as town

profii
- town lean. I don't have any problem with him and he generally seems helpful and inquisitive. Doesn't come across as someone that would be particularly hard to read as scum

DVa
- probably town when i think about it. I think i have some real playstyle issues with his approach to people but ehh, Dva does seem to be genuinely scumhunting in his own way

xx2008
- hard to say. Reads are basic but he is a newer player. I'll put him on the shelf for now

Nosferatu
- seems town but he's intentionally obscure which is probably a playstyle thing. Hard to be too sure in the read.

RCEnigma
- i flip-flop a lot on reading this guy. I think my read here could hinge on some flips we get considering that read-list i highlighted earlier which i think is way off-base.

Flubbernugget
- I'm really struggling to get any proper read on Flubber here and i've tried a few times because of the wagon. I could see him being scum tbh though i don't feel strongly about it

Gamma Emerald
- wasn't too impressed with the catch-up to be honest. Came across as busy work that went nowhere.

Saudade
- *throws hands in air*
He's just lazy. I would lynch him.

-
Still have the same 3 scum-reads.

Creature
- made a poor start to the game and flailed like crazy when people asked him simple questions about his reads. He's just sheeping the confirmed town now and is not even giving reads anymore.
Propably just trying to stay quiet and let the heat die down on him.

AP
- He has very few scumreads I can find for someone that has written so many posts. I think some of his town reads that he was giving were overly simplistic and fake to the point where i have a hard time believing he was genuine about them.

ofrhz
- I explained here my problem with his early play. Since then he's done nothing but sheep the confirmed town. Could be lazy town i suppose but meh, feels more like low effort scum
In post 1368, Maxous wrote:I guess Flubber is happening.

I hate to be on the fence about it...but i'm completely on the fence
In post 1392, Maxous wrote:Going through Flubber's ISO, I don't think he was buddies with Creature, now Nero Cain.
He pushed hard and early in a way i think was unnecessary even if he was bussing.

It's hard to draw much conclusions about Flubber's later votes because at those points he was under pressure for a lot of Day 1 and may have thrown some distancing in there.
UNVOTE:

Just read Maxous ISO - there are approx 5 references to Flubber where Maxous says he is unable to sort Flubber - this is not unreasonable as I felt the same tbh - what I don’t like though is that that is the first point Maxous makes about AP but Maxous should understand that is a fair position given that’s 3 of us who apparently felt that way and there was probably more

Dunno if I should go safety vote xx2008 or just go balls out and call out Maxous for that potentially shady case on AP
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:44 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 1426, AP wrote:the wagon is mostly pure town.
ya I think we should lynch off wagon today as well
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:45 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 2.0xx2008(2):Nosferatu;ofrhz;

Performer(0):

Carcalilly(0):

Maxous(0):

Garmr(0):

Saudade
Inferno390
(0):

Nero Cain
Creature
Shortaru
(0):

Sephiroth(0):

Nosferatu(0):

Gamma Emerald
FA_Q2
(0):

AP(2):Maxous;Performer;

Shattiel
DS
(0):

Completly Trustworthy(0):

Flavor Leaf(0)
:

profii(0):

RCEnigma(0):

ofrhz(0):

NoLynch(0):

Not Voting(13):Saudade;Nero Cain;RCEnigma;Shattiel;xx2008;Sephiroth;Completely Trustworthy;Gamma Emerald;AP;Carcalilly;Garmr;
Flavor Leaf
;profii;

With 17 alive it is 9 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2018-11-22 16:00:00) or when a lynch is achieved.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:47 am

Post by profii »

In post 1424, AP wrote:Maxous/Profii/Performer << One of these 3 is scum. I dunno which, but this early push on me feels unnatural
That’s another thing that bothered me - the thread has just opened and Maxous has gone from not posting much content in day 1 to flying straight in with a case on AP

Like I can’t be bothered to read up during night (busy IRL) so far I’m just reacting to people which is why I’m a bit scatty so far

Sure I guess people can make cases over night but what if that person got NKd - so that was making me think how did Maxous find all that so fast - perhaps planned
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:47 am

Post by profii »

VOTE: Maxous

Feels right
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nos, myself, Nero, maxous, xx, sephiroth, shattiel, saudade. Do you have an order of preference ofrhz?

These are all the slots not on the flubber lynch eod.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I will defend probably two of those slots, not including myself.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:51 am

Post by profii »

I’ll go Maxous / xx / Saudade in that order
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1418, Performer wrote:scum:
strongman
Pardon?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1423, Sephiroth wrote:
In post 1422, Performer wrote: because with a strongman, no way do I see scum team not killing FL.
You don't think a specific day modifier is likely? We already know from Dvas flip that that modifier is used in the setup.
I would speculate that regardless of modifier, scum team would kill FL if they had Strongman with only information on scum team members and roles.
If Flubber was informed specifically of dva being a tpr or even more specifically, a rolestopper, then that makes way more sense to me that they would kill her.

Anyway...I don't see what else I can get from this speculation but that's all I got as a note .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

This only hit me after flubbers lynch and I promised that I would reread you to get a clearer read on you but.
In post 66, profii wrote:
In post 60, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 56, profii wrote:
In post 55, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 48, profii wrote:What up

Someone do me a favour. I pretty much stick to 13p games where there is typically 3 scum - what is typical here please? I want to work on the basis there are likely X scum until evidence shows otherwise
Do you really need to call a scumteam d1?
Do you think anyone could possibly do that?
No

Which is why I'm curious as to why you need to work from that basis
It’s probably the opposite - someone will say something like “X could be one of the 5 scums”

Then someone is all like “woah 5? 19p is usually 4 -
that dudes informed”

Etc

I just wanted to see what people’s opinions of “normal” is - more for later than rn
In post 171, profii wrote:
In post 167, Garmr wrote:
In post 166, profii wrote:
In post 146, Garmr wrote:
In post 144, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 140, Garmr wrote:This I don't like as it's trying to explain creatures actions despite him saying earlier it's better to ask why.
I dont get this.

Profii made worthwhile accusations that people should be thinking about as the game progresses.
It's more the fact he was talking about finding out deeper intentions earlier but that post does the opposite. It gives creature a plausible intention instead of finding out what his is.
I think Creature is town for ~reasons~ I won’t disclose rn

am I making it difficult for you to vote Creature because my ~reasons~ are right?
I'm not sure if your post intended to come out this way but it sounds somewhat passive aggressive. I wouldn't know if your reasons are right it's still somewhat early game. Also I don't mind if you make it difficult for me it creates debate and information.
i like to bait a bit :P

I think I'm sheeping ofrhz jumping to a conclusion, could just be wrong,
but i wondered if you were informed
if you reacted in a way that might reinforce the ~reason~ actually being right.

we will find out later, still not worth a lynch right now
In post 447, profii wrote:I had 2 thoughts:
The statement you made could almost be a trap because you made 15 posts - if I can read you correctly -right now- then you could go “
you must be informed”

Else you’re basically saying don’t scum read me please or I will shade the bejebus out of you

I kinda think that’s either a very carefully constructed ploy to shade me or you just mean how will I read you as the game goes on

Based a lot on that last post, I don’t think you were being intentionally conniving - but I had forgotten we have scummed together so I’m going to go read back and see what I think about that

My read on Creature is kinda reset because I dismissed my mason theory so I still think that’s a bit early to say

I assume you mean garmr (lol) _ I like what I see so far
In post 1380, profii wrote:FYI I think when RCE resigned Flubber to a compromise lynch it came across as
informed
There's two options I have thought of one

1.you mentioned flubber first who would be your scum buddy in this scenario and you were trying to get the informed information leaked through the thread by mentioning it multiple times.

2.You were hunting for for informed people.

Out of those two number 2 is flawed. Because if you were informed there was a informed person why not tell town you were informed of a informed person who may be scum? Since you were hunting them down.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1435, Gamma Emerald wrote:
strongman
Pardon?
ALLOW ME TO G U E S S

Spoiler: GE's role
MAFIA S T R O N G M A N
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

@profi
I wanted to ask your reasoning before I made judgement.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:33 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 1426, AP wrote:
In post 1422, Performer wrote:informed flubber - maybe informed of dva being a rolestopper, hence scum targeted her ?
Are you suggesting scum had pre-game chat? Because to my knowledge day chat is not allowed in Normals unless explicitly mentioned by the mod in the rules. If this is the case (no chat) then scum don't even know what info Flubber had, which is more reason to believe the wagon is mostly pure town.
Based on my game experience onsite and Normal Review Group experience, pregame chat is provided in Normal Queue games...I might be grossly wrong but that's just my experience.

During my 2 scum games this year, 1 in newbie and 1 in mini normal queue, I've had pregame scum chat in both. So if flubb somehow had that knowledge from his role and provided it during pregame chat, then it makes sense scum targeted her above anyone else. Otherwise scum team has some bells loose in this game for not targeting FL or you , AP.

Also, the way you're reacting isnt what I expected if you're actually scum.......
UNVOTE:
*thinking*
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by Performer »

Also AP...are you saying daychat and pregame chats are the same? It appears like that's what you're saying. Which is absolutely bizarre because you're a veteran, and this just looks a fake forced questioning.

Prechat
Day chat
Night chat

They're different.

AP is not off the hook. Waiting to see more as not everyone has chimed in yet.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1441, Performer wrote:Also AP...are you saying daychat and pregame chats are the same? It appears like that's what you're saying. Which is absolutely bizarre because you're a veteran, and this just looks a fake forced questioning.

Prechat
Day chat
Night chat

They're different.

AP is not off the hook. Waiting to see more as not everyone has chimed in yet.
Wouldn't it be simple quick and direct to ask the mod if scum had access to pregame chat to cut short all these what ifs and buts?

@the mod
did scum have access to pregame chat?
AP
AP
Mafia Scum
AP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Post by AP »

In post 1441, Performer wrote:Also AP...are you saying daychat and pregame chats are the same? It appears like that's what you're saying.
No. I'm saying scum do not have day chat, so for them to know what Flubber knew they need to have had pre-game chat.

@Mod: Did Scum have their PTs open in pre-game?
YEAH BABY YEAH!
Oh, behave :]
xx2008
xx2008
Goon
xx2008
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by xx2008 »

I don't have much time, but I'm curious why people are all of a sudden voting me without saying why.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1438, Performer wrote:
In post 1435, Gamma Emerald wrote:
strongman
Pardon?
ALLOW ME TO G U E S S

Spoiler: GE's role
MAFIA S T R O N G M A N
So you spec that scum would’ve killed FL if they had a Strongman
But you also think one exists?
Can I try what you’re smoking?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

The thing is I don't want to read 50+ pages so someone needs to tell me what's going on.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Sephiroth
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Sephiroth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Sephiroth »

actually does make me feel kind of weird about profii. That seems like an unreasonable amount of times to use the phrase informed.
You are just a muppet... You have no heart... and cannot feel any pain.
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:34 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Right now, I'm very suspicious of Profii because of his interactions with Flubber. His initial post in doesn't seem natural, if someone ended up claiming someone was informed due to them saying a certain number of scum exist, I think it would be easy to argue against it. It doesn't seem threatening enough to me to justify making a post to prevent it later on in the game. Also, Flubber's response in is weird, both Creature and RCE were speculating about the potential amount of people on the scumteam at the time, so him suddenly asking Profii why he wanted to guess a scumteam seems rather forced and out of place to me. The later interactions between them are also odd to be honest since it consists of them asking each other a large amount of questions which they don't really seem to read into much. However, they later went on to mutually defend each other as Profii didn't really vote Flubber until he was called out as not having a read on him and Flubber praised Profii in . Right now Profii is my most confident scumread. Even if it turns out that the scumteam had pre-game chat, I still think Profii is scummy.
VOTE: Profii
Completly Trustworthy
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Completly Trustworthy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:45 pm

Post by Completly Trustworthy »

Two things I've noticed concerning the theory that the scumteam communicated with Flubber are in and . In both posts, Flubber shades DVa randomly(he votes someone else in for the first example and never follows up on his accusations for the second), that could have meant something.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”