Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:49 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 147, Varsoon wrote:@NK15: Why are you so sure that MariaR is scum here?
And how is Firebringer likely scum with MariaR?
Well, I can't really see a town motivation for MariaR here. A real town PR with Bulletproof/or potential Bulletproof would shut up because a BP town has usually counterplay(e.g. Strongman). A fake claim is also bad because it undermines trust and probably gains no real value.
Plus, she did that in the last game I played with her(a fakeclaim that gained her enough credibility to win it for the team).
And her posts are... weak. Setup speculation/role things, but no real effort in scumhunting.

If you assume that MariaR is scum
In post 19, MariaR wrote:Hello I need to be added to any type of PT thank you.
came right after the third vote of three valid votes(jjh votes obv. don't count) against Firebringer, especially directly behind the one that quoted the atrocious post 12(the third voting post), and could be easily a panic reaction to divert interest.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:51 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 147, Varsoon wrote: I'm only going to be posting like this when people quote my entire wall posts.
Otherwise, I can post normally.
My first post of the game was to be a wall post like that.
As you can see, I goofed that up, but eventually got to it.
I'd prefer to be able to just post normally.

I'm aware a lot of my first wall was fluff. I apologize for that.
I do care about my questions and expect responses but if they don't come, I won't blame people, really.
Like, I don't fully expect every player to read every one of these walls in their entirety.

I do think I'm taking the game more seriously than most, especially the people STILL fluffposting about dancing.
But we're only on page 6, and you're right, a lot of that content that I viewed as AI might just be RVS rubbish.
That said, I'd argue EVERYTHING can be Alignment Indicative and that RVS posts do hold weight.
Just not as much as later posts might.

People who prescribe to an 'RVS is meaningless' philosophy strip it of any use and allow scum to hide in that.
I ain't bout it.
I do like this part of the wall a lot. It felt very genuine, and now I get why people say that Varsoon is a charismatic guy.

Varsoon, about your question "if it's possible to locktown someone as page 6", It's kinda dependent of the player we are locking. For example I usually
almost
locktown NSG depending of her early posts but sometimes I kinda feel that I can be locktowned even earlier than her depending on how I play the game. In Open 720 by I think page 14 or something I was very town read, in Lynch the Wolves I was very town read as well by I think page 20 or 25 and in a marathon game in the first pages I was town read by almost everyone.

In all those games I was town :cool:

However! I think I improved a lot my tone (what was my biggest weakness as scum) so I'm not sure how fluid my actual scum play would be compared to before. But yeah you can hard town read me
in this game
and I won't find it that much weird :wink:

locking me as town in page 6 is a bit strong though, but well I can see where you're coming from.

Game aside, I had write one more fluffly post to get to the next page but NK15 beat me to it. I'll let it here though if someone like my fun facts section.
Spoiler:
December fun facts#2

I live in a tropical country so I always get sad when I realize that we're in christmas's month but not only there's no snow, it's hot as f***

I like cold. I wish I lived in a colder place or at least one that actually had winter.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 150, Not Known 15 wrote:
came right after the third vote of three valid votes(jjh votes obv. don't count) against Firebringer, especially directly behind the one that quoted the atrocious post 12(the third voting post),
and could be easily a panic reaction to divert interest
Mmmmh, do you think that those votes on Fire in RVS would cause panic in their hypothetical partners or even on Fire himself?

I mean, they're experienced players...

I'm open to discuss though
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Varsoon »

@NK15: I see what people mean about your logic. It does fit, though, but, once again, the Maria thing sorts itself out and short of MariaR actually dying or us getting an inno there we just don't let MariaR get close to LYLO. Seems easy enough.

Getting to you in a sec, Nibbui
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:04 am

Post by Nibbui »

I always read those Afterwords with meaningless talk about trivial things in light novels/novels and found it to be quite amusing. I tried it here for once and...

I might have become more fond of fun facts than I should...

I wonder what to do with that feeling.

I wonder what to do with me wanting to fluffly post as well, just yesterday I was taking things more seriously.

VOTE: Fire
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:12 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 152, Nibbui wrote:
In post 150, Not Known 15 wrote:
came right after the third vote of three valid votes(jjh votes obv. don't count) against Firebringer, especially directly behind the one that quoted the atrocious post 12(the third voting post),
and could be easily a panic reaction to divert interest
Mmmmh, do you think that those votes on Fire in RVS would cause panic in their hypothetical partners or even on Fire himself?

I mean, they're experienced players...

I'm open to discuss though
MariaR just recently had an experience where a scumpartner made themselves obvious Day 1. Scum are also more likely to think negatively about their partner's posts(because they know they come from scum).
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:15 am

Post by Varsoon »

@Nibbui:
Firebringer, in my experience, does not panic.
Don't think experienced players worry or sweat all that much over early votes. Generally, scum will even bus early for distancing purposes.

I definitely want more posts from Firebringer, NSG, and RC. All of them need to lay down more content.

Spoiler: Fluff On Snow
I live in southern Louisiana, in Baton Rouge. We get snow maybe once every five years on average.
I know that feeling.

P-EDIT: Can we pump the brakes on the FB wagon until, at least, the minigame is resolved?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:22 am

Post by Nibbui »

I'm not voting Fire for the same reasons as NK15 at all to be honest

I don't want to disclose why I'm voting on him rn though

Also yes, we should probably not lynch anyone before solving the minigame.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:26 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 156, Varsoon wrote:@Nibbui: Firebringer, in my experience, does not panic.
I don't think Firebringer paniced at all, I just think that Firebringer had 2 early posts that are not good; the first one, although it was only slightly bad, and post 12. I think that MariaR might have paniced.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 133, jjh927 wrote:
Votecount #2:

PlayerVotesVoters
Not Known 15
northsidegal, Nibbui, Elbirn
Firebringer
NicoRobin, ChibiBear
MariaR
Not Known 15
mutantdevle
Kokichi Oma
Not voting
---
Firebringer, RadiantCowbells, Gamma Emerald, MariaR, Varsoon, mutantdevle

With 13 alive it's 7 to achieve majority for the lynch

The day will end in (expired on 2018-12-16 10:00:00).

The rules for the first minigame will be revealed in (expired on 2018-12-04 10:00:00).
As you can see, my vote is on Maria, not Firebringer; for reasons related to the claim I have already mentioned.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:36 am

Post by Varsoon »

Oh, Kokichi should be in my 'Everyone Else' pile.
I also really expect them to post more substantive content, too.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:01 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 160, Varsoon wrote:Oh, Kokichi should be in my 'Everyone Else' pile.
I also really expect them to post more substantive content, too.
Where is ChibiBear?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:05 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'd also have in them in the Everyone Else pile, I think.
I just copied from the first post and tried to shuffle people around as fit but I think I accidentally backspaced too much to get rid of numbers/my own name.
Despite my walls, I still have trouble remembering everyone who is in this game.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 am

Post by Firebringer »

We should form a band
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:20 am

Post by Firebringer »

I thought u lived in Florida varsoon
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Varsoon »

Spoiler:
I did for a year or so. I'm back in Baton Rouge since about 2015.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:21 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 163, Firebringer wrote:We should form a band
What's going to be its name?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:47 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 142, Not Known 15 wrote:Well, I'd still classify vigilante shots as nightkills. No, Mafia shooting a bulletproof vest is good, but that wasn't what I was saying. I was saying that it is nearly impossible to verify that BP vest without wasting a nightkill. Would mafia use their nightkill to prove that when its out in the open? No. Only a nightkill in the hands of town could do that, but that's suboptimal for town because it is only telling us that bulleproof was not a lie.
Which is kinda the problem with the claim here - openly claiming this is actually quite dumb for town, and MariaR isn't dumb.
No, this claim came from Mafia.
I never claimed bulletproof vest. I did nothing of the sort and I did that for a reason. I don't think you should be assuming anything without knowing the full details. I'm not dumb enough to just claim BP as town if I was ever put in that spot.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:51 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 147, Varsoon wrote:1. Okay, it's just hard to gauge exactly and if I have an answer sooner or later, it's best.
2. That makes sense. Does mutant usually not try to clear you as scum or is this a meta-independent tell?
3. Can you illustrate what's incorrect and wrong about the logic? I'm not really following.

@MariaR: Why did you claim your bulletproof in thread instead of keeping it a secret?
That's my biggest point of contention when it comes to your play here.
I've got some ideas on it and I'd really like you to tell me (preferably in a PT) but it doesn't look like JJH is going to give us a PT just because I asked nicely.
2) It's not really a meta tell but the whole way mutant went about it felt genuine like he was trying to clear me. He could've done it for brownie points of course but that combined with the rest of his posting makes me have him as a solid townread.
3) It's assuming I claimed BP (I didn't) and even if I did claim BP it's more then likely to come from scum! me. If I was scum with a bp why would I ever claim that instead of letting the town waste it's kill power on me.
I never
did
claim bulletproof varsoon I claimed the important parts. Of course I left out details that I only really want to share with the person I get a pt with if any. For now you'll just have to trust my statement as is.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

I thought the claim was that you were immune to some kills right now and gaining a PT would net you Deathproof (but not lynchproof).
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:53 am

Post by Varsoon »

Apologies for calling it Bulletproof/BP there.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:55 am

Post by MariaR »

Any other questions about my role? I don't mind answering more but really I don't think it's helping in the overall talk if we keep talking about simple stuff that can be solved later on.
pedit: I'm not deathproof although it'd be correct in saying the only way I die in the night is if I make myself. The PT is about...well I'd answer that in the pt lol
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 102, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh gosh what if Kokichi went for the easy pick and that became his normal, or possibly worse his quest role
Idr why I picked what I picked. But I can tell you my flavor.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:01 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 125, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think Varsoon’s flavor is mastina
Rofl funniest post I've seen
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:01 am

Post by MariaR »

Hey Kokichi do you have any reads besides me atm?
pedit: RIGHT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”