Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

2 town and 1 scum can't be cucked out of a vote or action like 1 town 1 scum can be
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Firestarters »

i'd rather have 1 town 1 scum in a standoff than 2 town standing off against each other and scum gets to decide where the votes go
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 pm

Post by Firestarters »

snek is prolly town, btw.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:55 pm

In post 552, Firestarters wrote:snek is prolly town, btw.
I can Agee to this
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:56 pm

In post 551, Firestarters wrote:i'd rather have 1 town 1 scum in a standoff than 2 town standing off against each other and scum gets to decide where the votes go
That's also fair.

Also had an antitown thought about what a 2 person fed could do and I'm so glad I realized not to say it
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Firestarters »

In post 554, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 551, Firestarters wrote:i'd rather have 1 town 1 scum in a standoff than 2 town standing off against each other and scum gets to decide where the votes go
That's also fair.

Also had an antitown thought about what a 2 person fed could do and I'm so glad I realized not to say it
Oh I do that all the time
except I really often do say it.

luckily right now I have firebringer so I can say it to him first.

there are some things that I just would rather i got credit for the idea on but don't want to suffer the consequences for having the idea on.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:05 pm

In post 555, Firestarters wrote:
In post 554, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
That's also fair.

Oh I do that all the time
except I really often do say it.

luckily right now I have firebringer so I can say it to him first.

there are some things that I just would rather i got credit for the idea on but don't want to suffer the consequences for having the idea on.
Just gonna say if what I thought of does happen, and I get to call it out, I'm gonna be so happy
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:42 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

{Firestarters, Shadowlesscloud, Dunnstral}
{Keyser, Despair, Eragon, PenguinPower}
{0verki11}
{MariaR}
{Varsoon}
{Joan, Mephistophanes 39}
Hydra of Alisae and singletonking
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Firestarters »

Enter tags Firebringer in for a while
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 353, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Im from MafiaUniverse where theres been a 40p game with a n0, and turbo games with n0. They are pretty common.
I've actually been a n0 cop on MU, so I kind of understand your (biased) position on DG a bit more now.

I liked Eragon's musing on Firestarter's actions here: post #405
Mirrored my inner debate of WIFOM vs motivation.

In post 444, Firestarters wrote:
In post 182, Keyser Söze wrote:Hello firestarter, twisted firestarter (Enter head)

Talk me through DG’s Page 1 bleeps and blops.
Talk to me about nero.
It wasn't about Nero, I didn't have a mechanics read on Nero, but I thought if I can confirm that we deny scum from getting ascension perks, then that would make it worth it, even if we were wrong for some reason on Mephistophanes.
I think we still managed to keep scum from getting ascension perks, unless we were wrong about what drives a player to get the "Adaptive" traits.

I do admit I was a little excited and when Brass claimed a N0 guilty I figured "well, if we can hammer on day one, why wouldn't we have a night zero guilty?" I admit that that wasn't particularly solid line of thinking.

Also, Hi, Keyser. I dont remember what alt I played with you on, but we were scum together in a newbie a couple years ago. Maybe Extrapolated Eagle?
Hi Enter, for some reason I have positive feels about the name 'Extrapolated Eagle' so we must have had a good game together :]

"managed to keep scum from getting ascension perks" - ok, I don't think I viewed it from this perspective. Nonetheless, outside of D1, I have liked your slot's tone today (firebringer head)
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:17 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 557, Tsuchinoko wrote:{Firestarters, Shadowlesscloud, Dunnstral}
{Keyser, Despair, Eragon, PenguinPower}
{0verki11}
{MariaR}
{Varsoon}
{Joan, Mephistophanes 39}
Why is Dunnstral top tier?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

WTF?!? Why am I dead?!?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

:lol:
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:33 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 529, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 519, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also i am in a federation with Eragon now so I will be following his votes for ease. (He knows you all more then I do and can form reads on meta)
this is town due to scum having no reason to do this. Or at least apart from WIFOM but im unsure if their scum range goes that far tbh.
Still got a problem with this post.
@0verki11 - talk to me about Shadow's "scum range".
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 100, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 87, Firestarters wrote:Joan is probably scum here for this buddying of varsoon and moronic questions to me btw.
~fire
First off, I am not buddying.

Second off, even if I were, I'd pick a more malleable target that Varsoon. He would see through me in an instant.

Third off, answer the question properly. Because in one of the games I've played, scum could and did take refuge in audacity.
Nah, Joan is probably town. Or, rather, I'm rolling the dice on them being town because if they're not then the whole scumteam knows my entire role functionality and plan moving forward.

Anyway, I don't like this dude's posts.
VOTE: Tsuchinoko
I also am not a huge fan of Shadowless Cloud.
I could articulate why on both these fronts, but you modderfudgers don't care about that ship.

Keeping up to date with this game is going to be really hard for me if ya'll keep moving at this clip.
Please slow down.

I really want to hear more from Mephistophanes 39, MariaR, Dunnstral, Keyser Söze, and 0verki11.
If I had to pick scum in that group right now, I'd go Dunnstral.

Also, I'll play Apex with anyone. I'm Varsoon on PSN. Play on PS4, people use aimbots less there.

Also-also, my workplace firewalls most content upload sites, so all images are broken links for me.
Please don't try to communicate game-relevant information via images. I can not see them for a majority of the time I have to look at this game.

But real talk I don't give a duck about why Enter made a shitty choice. It's indefensible. Dude should be policy'd on the spot and the only reason I'm not pushing that hard as duck is because I'm concerned
that's what scum wants
and a green flip from Enter-hydra puts us in the pit.
In post 423, Eragon wrote:actually, varsoon, if you are claiming your abilties are "important enough" that you need immunity to "not be shut down," then whats the point of getting protection that roleblocks you?

Its basically an unstoppable, unbreakable jailkeeper that targets you.

so it does nothing except make you live another day
Not tilting any more of my role to you.

Here's the deal:
If Joan is scum, then the whole scumteam knows the entirety of my very pro-town role.
If Joan isn't scum, we're in a good position.
Regardless, I should be nominated today because then scum won't be able to shoot me regardless of the above.
Nominate : Varsoon

Seriously, catching up with this game was a nightmare and while I signed up for a wgeurts game with cool mechanics and great flavor, I feel entrenched against insufferable, noisy business of reading all the garbage ya'll leave behind.
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

nominate: Varsoon

Ima pull an Enter here and nominate this without asking my other head, but I think he will agree

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:06 am

Post by Varsoon »

The wonky thing is that one of the FEW images I can see is that picture of that anime girl.

I think I might reconsider my stance on hydra-acceptance given how untenable it can be to follow and read a game that technically has double players in it, especially given how little hydras seem to sync on issues, but, hey, 5 minute D1, who cares?
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

In post 566, Varsoon wrote:The wonky thing is that one of the FEW images I can see is that picture of that anime girl.

I think I might reconsider my stance on hydra-acceptance given how untenable it can be to follow and read a game that technically has double players in it, especially given how little hydras seem to sync on issues, but, hey, 5 minute D1, who cares?
Image I'm unavoidable

Btw Varsoon what do you think about overk1ll? I don't like him atm
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 433, 0verki11 wrote:fuck you I just wanted to play D1, but they are probably town from that
The first part of this resonated with me but I don't like them going with the safe and comfortable option of nom'ing Firestarting (or pledging to nom) and their 'this is prob town' without much in the way of explaining how they came to those conclusions looks empty to me. Doesn't really seem like they're saying much and they're pretty under the radar otherwise so I'm thinking suspicion on them is fairly justifiable.

I also think the conversation needs to move away from the four or so players who it has been focused on/between, so if you want to push there, I'd support it.

But what's your beef with the slot?
Pls no parrot me
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

I carrot explain my take on him without parroting you a bit so be patient

summary:

- I don't like that he thinks/wants us to think that scum has no motivation to instahammer a day I won't go into reasons because it's been said a few times in the thread
- How does he know "blessing" whatever that is wasn't needed? does he have extra info as to what that is? maybe I'm reading too much into this but it bothers me
- what you already said

Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Okay, I want to know why do you people immediately scumread me for suggesting that Firestarters should be held accountable, but not Varsoon?
Alt of Plumber
JunkoChan
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
JunkoChan
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:23 am

Post by JunkoChan »

In post 570, Joan of Arc wrote:Okay, I want to know why do you people immediately scumread me for suggesting that Firestarters should be held accountable, but not Varsoon?

Nobody take us, anime characters seriously

For how to play with JunkoChan, click on my wiki!

I will inflict you with the pain of a thousand slapping anime girls ~thenewearth
you do know if you kill me that's a one way ticket to execution-ville ~Iprobablysuck
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

In post 571, JunkoChan wrote:
In post 570, Joan of Arc wrote:Okay, I want to know why do you people immediately scumread me for suggesting that Firestarters should be held accountable, but not Varsoon?

Nobody take us, anime characters seriously

Sorry
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Firestarters »

In post 564, Varsoon wrote:
But real talk I don't give a duck about why Enter made a shitty choice. It's indefensible. Dude should be policy'd on the spot and the only reason I'm not pushing that hard as duck is because I'm concerned
that's what scum wants
and a green flip from Enter-hydra puts us in the pit.
Classic "I only know how to play vanilla mafia and cannot consider anything outside vanilla mafia."

Also all your reads are surface level.

And for someone who's upset about my hammer on day one, you didn't put an awful lot of thought about it before you dropped your entire role on the scum team.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:50 am

@Varsoon talk to me about snakebro and myself if you scumread us. He's high on my townlist and most others think I'm pretty Townie so I'm curious what's making you think I'm not.

And no, I'm not nomming you. You having done anything to deserve it and others have shown to be more Townie then you have so far.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”