Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 747, Joan of Arc wrote:And why are you trying to influence his read on you? Like you said, it's his read on you, and by your logic, you have no business influencing it to suit yourself either.
Because thats how mafia works.
Thats how towns win games.
By addressing other concerns that other slots have, and then working together with other townreads to lynch the scumfucks.
That is how mafia works.
I want to win, and I realize that fighting back varsoon on a read that is probably wrong which his actions makes sense due to a friendly neighbour, is probably not a good idea. So I am willing to hear out what concerns he has, and address them, because maybe, I can get a better read on his alignment that way. If his concerns are made-up bullshit? Well then guess what, he's probably scum.
If his concerns are genuine actual concerns that a villager can have, then guess what, he's probably town.
Hydra of Alisae and singletonking
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 731, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 725, Varsoon wrote:If FB is town, he's basically a town dayvig.
If FB is scum, scum gain little to nothing for a bus there and given the tempo of response to the D1 lynch, they can probably get away not pushing him.
Makes plenty of sense to me.
How is scum supposed to know he has more shots of what he can do?
Like I get that, but also the inverse is true. If FB is town, he is basically a town dayvig, and if scum are SCARED of that, they should be opting to removing that right away.
if FB is scum, they could plan how they want to bus him and then try to get cred off of that, keep in mind that his flip will bring tons of cred because as you're saying, its a powerful role.
This is acting like scum can't just remove a role they are scared of by killing it.
They wouldn't get as much cred off a bus because
1. I already called it out
2. It's an unpopular wagon so forcing a bus there would be awkward.

If scum doesn't know his shots, their best job against a town FB is to avoid/buddy, hope he lands any other shots elsewhere, and kill him if he seems like a thread down the line because right now he's more a liability to town and worth keeping around from their PoV, I gotta figure.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 748, Firestarters wrote:
In post 747, Joan of Arc wrote:And why are you trying to influence his read on you? Like you said, it's his read on you, and by your logic, you have no business influencing it to suit yourself either.
Every time you post I recognize you have less and less of a fundamental understanding of what mafia is, what is going on in the game around you, and what it means to play mafia.
Look, I've already said this: but either help me improve or stay the hell out of my conversations. Because these jabs at my integrity won't help me improve.
Alt of Plumber
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 749, Joan of Arc wrote:Also, you never responded to this
In post 705, Joan of Arc wrote:Did you miss the part where I plan to snipe Transcendence and use it on him, thus making his alignment known to me?
I didn't respond because I have no idea what you mean by snipe here and I don't really want to ask because it could end up being role related.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 743, Firestarters wrote:
In post 721, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I'm back! Worth rereading?

P-edit skimmed and I see people voting out of the firestarter/meph slots when atleast one is confirmed scum, what
Yo explain this.
Explain which part?

I am at work so if I don't have to, I'd rather save rereading until I get home

And didn't you claim Mepho was scum trying to strip abilities away from players?

It's either your lying as scum going for a second ML or Meph is scum. Or you both are. (Prob not)
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 750, Tsuchinoko wrote:
By addressing other concerns that other slots have, and then working together with other townreads to lynch the scumfucks.
That is how mafia works.
I want to win, and I realize that fighting back varsoon on a read that is probably wrong which his actions makes sense due to a friendly neighbour, is probably not a good idea. So I am willing to hear out what concerns he has, and address them, because maybe, I can get a better read on his alignment that way. If his concerns are made-up bullshit? Well then guess what, he's probably scum.
If his concerns are genuine actual concerns that a villager can have, then guess what, he's probably town.
So pick one: either both of us are allowed to influence his reads, or neither one of us is allowed to.
Alt of Plumber
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:10 am

Why are people so quick to go to personal attacks here, jeez
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 753, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 749, Joan of Arc wrote:Also, you never responded to this
In post 705, Joan of Arc wrote:Did you miss the part where I plan to snipe Transcendence and use it on him, thus making his alignment known to me?
I didn't respond because I have no idea what you mean by snipe here and I don't really want to ask because it could end up being role related.
I mean, select. In the same vein I've selected my trait picks.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

That is how mafia works.
Also, nothing you've said guarantees that your slot is town, so until I get that guarantee, I am allowed to scumread you.
Alt of Plumber
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:12 am

Also Eragon said something earlier that lowered my townread of him so that's fun.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 751, Varsoon wrote:
In post 731, Tsuchinoko wrote:
In post 725, Varsoon wrote:If FB is town, he's basically a town dayvig.
If FB is scum, scum gain little to nothing for a bus there and given the tempo of response to the D1 lynch, they can probably get away not pushing him.
Makes plenty of sense to me.
How is scum supposed to know he has more shots of what he can do?
Like I get that, but also the inverse is true. If FB is town, he is basically a town dayvig, and if scum are SCARED of that, they should be opting to removing that right away.
if FB is scum, they could plan how they want to bus him and then try to get cred off of that, keep in mind that his flip will bring tons of cred because as you're saying, its a powerful role.
This is acting like scum can't just remove a role they are scared of by killing it.
They wouldn't get as much cred off a bus because
1. I already called it out
2. It's an unpopular wagon so forcing a bus there would be awkward.

If scum doesn't know his shots, their best job against a town FB is to avoid/buddy, hope he lands any other shots elsewhere, and kill him if he seems like a thread down the line because right now he's more a liability to town and worth keeping around from their PoV, I gotta figure.
you're forgetting the major thing about busses.
Half of it is the flip, the other half is how the bus is done.
We will never know what a bus would actually look like on that slot if it does flip scum, since no one aside from like Joan (from memory) really tried to push it, and if Joan is a FN as you so say she is, the we know that slot isn't bussing her.

So lets address this
1. Who cares if you called it out? If scum wanted to bus that slot, then they are going to try to bus that slot. You can't infleunce this.
2. You can say its unpopular now. But had POTENTIAL to be popular at the start of the day, so going for a bus there is pretty easy to do.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 755, Joan of Arc wrote:
That is how mafia works.
So pick one: either both of us are allowed to influence his reads, or neither one of us is allowed to.
You are not influencing his reads. What you are doing is trying to stop him from talking to me when me and Varsoon are trying to have a civil conversation.

--
In post 758, Joan of Arc wrote:
That is how mafia works.
Also, nothing you've said guarantees that your slot is town, so until I get that guarantee, I am allowed to scumread you.
Honestly, the reverse is true.
Nothing I've said guarantees that my slot is scum, so until you get that guarantee, you are not allowed to scumread me.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 759, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Also Eragon said something earlier that lowered my townread of him so that's fun.
plz help me why do I have to deal with this person named joan?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:18 am

Post by Varsoon »

Scum in this game strike me far more as 'wait and see' types based on game tempo, unless FB is their lead, and I highly doubt FB is their lead because ROLE RELATED REASONS.

Anyway.
I'm still cool with a push out on Mephisto because Mephisto is not present at all from what I can tell.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 763, Varsoon wrote:Scum in this game strike me far more as 'wait and see' types based on game tempo, unless FB is their lead, and I highly doubt FB is their lead because ROLE RELATED REASONS.

Anyway.
I'm still cool with a push out on Mephisto because Mephisto is not present at all from what I can tell.
I think scum strategy can be way more diverse then you think it can be, especially since we have no idea what toys they have.
anything else I can help you with?
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Firestarters »

In post 754, Shadowlesscloud wrote:
In post 743, Firestarters wrote:
In post 721, Shadowlesscloud wrote:I'm back! Worth rereading?

P-edit skimmed and I see people voting out of the firestarter/meph slots when atleast one is confirmed scum, what
Yo explain this.
Explain which part?

I am at work so if I don't have to, I'd rather save rereading until I get home

And didn't you claim Mepho was scum trying to strip abilities away from players?

It's either your lying as scum going for a second ML or Meph is scum. Or you both are. (Prob not)
I said they're probably scum.

I said they're confirmably capable of stripping two more players of their abilities.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Varsoon »

That's cool but if your defense is 'Well scum could do anything!' it really doesn't absolve my unease over your alignment.
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 766, Varsoon wrote:That's cool but if your defense is 'Well scum could do anything!' it really doesn't absolve my unease over your alignment.
I don't think I can change your mind on that since your mind seems to be made up on what correct scumplay is and as a better scum player, I just disagree.
So why don't we talk about something else? I'm sure you have other concerns about my slot, yeah?
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

oh btw V
you know all of the posts written on this account were made me aka Ali right?
Just making sure since it might have sounded like that was not the case?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Varsoon »

I dunno, Alisae, are you a better scum player?
What are your stats and what are mine? Back that shit up.

Also, wait, you've made ALL The posts on this account?
I thought Singletonking made some?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:27 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTECOUNT 2.11

Tsuchinoko (2):
Varsoon
[
#Blessed
]
(1), Joan of Arc (1)
Mephistophanes 39 (2):
PenguinPower (2)

Not Voting (8):
Mephistophanes 39 (1), Despair Galaxy (1), MariaR (1), Dunnstral (1), Keyser Söze (1), 0verki11 (1), Star Concord (3), Celestial Axis (3)

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
It takes 8 to Lynch Varsoon.

You have (expired on 2019-03-19 14:57:25) until the deadline.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Infinity Machine
Tsuchinoko (2) [
Nominee
]:
Firestarters, Tsuchinoko
Varsoon (2):
Varsoon, Despair Galaxy
Penguin Power (1):
Shadowlesscloud

Not Voting (8):
Mephistophanes 39, MariaR, PenguinPower, Joan of Arc, Eragon, Dunnstral, Keyser Söze, 0verki11

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Celestial Axis
Tsuchinoko (1):
-
Firestarters (1):
Joan of Arc
-
Star Concord
Shadowlesscloud (1):
Firestarters
Eragon (1):
-
-
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

Also, the fact none of ya'll wanted to make a Federation with me really bothers me, I hate all you cowards.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Varsoon »

When any mod runs a neighborhood mechanic in a game it's only ever because I made them popular again and when people avoid hooding me it's like "Yeah I didnt wanna play with the toys I usually am excited to give other people, fuck me."
Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Tsuchinoko »

In post 769, Varsoon wrote:I dunno, Alisae, are you a better scum player?
What are your stats and what are mine? Back that shit up.

Also, wait, you've made ALL The posts on this account?
I thought Singletonking made some?
No single signs he told me ahead.
All of those posts are mine, he's been busy and hasn't gotten an opportunity to post, and not to mention its hard for him to get into the game with so much spam. Partially my fault tho.
And look dude, I have 3 banners
one of them is a scumplay banner
so my scumplay can be on point when I want it to be even though experience you've had with scum!me is that my dayplay is actual legit garbage and I can't get townread as scum for the life of me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

^ Okay that's quite vain but still.
Uggggh

P-EDIT: Why have you had such a tonal shift as of the recent votes against you, then?
You also had a scummy mod banner and ayy I'd argue I got the better stats, my guy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”