Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Firestarters »

have you considered you aren't good with criticism and you telling me that you want constructive criticism is false because i have given you constructive criticism and you turned it into me attacking you?

I don't know. Seems reasonable to me.
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Firestarters »

In post 1174, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1171, Firestarters wrote:i am not confirmed town lol
Really?
In post 1131, Firestarters wrote:This seems like a power far too strong for scum to have, so I believe that mechanically speaking, we are conftown because of it.
Really?
not me, that is enter. Enter keeps making bad mechanical arguments I don't agree with. But fine slam Enter for that.

~fire
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1175, Firestarters wrote:have you considered you aren't good with criticism and you telling me that you want constructive criticism is false because i have given you constructive criticism and you turned it into me attacking you?

Yeah, because it wasn't detailed enough. I want you to read all of my past games and then tell me what I did wrong in each one of them. I am the kindf of player who needs to be shown what they did wrong in past games so I can remove those flaws in my play in my future games.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1176, Firestarters wrote:
In post 1174, Joan of Arc wrote:
In post 1171, Firestarters wrote:i am not confirmed town lol
Really?
In post 1131, Firestarters wrote:This seems like a power far too strong for scum to have, so I believe that mechanically speaking, we are conftown because of it.
Really?
not me, that is enter. Enter keeps making bad mechanical arguments I don't agree with. But fine slam Enter for that.

~fire
"It's not me, it's the other head of this slot, and I shouldn't be held accountable for their actions despite the fact that we share the same slot." :roll:
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Also, @Tsuchinoko Yeah, I am living in the past, so what of it? I like to remember the good moments of my mafia career. And I'm hardly the only one guilty of this. It's why multiple people keep the record of games they've player on their wikis, so they can remember the times they've played well.
Alt of Plumber
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Firestarters »

yeah its kind of like i say something, i mean it. When he says something, he means it. And we don't agree, and you attack his arguments and say they are mine, and want me to defend them as though I am him, when I am not and I don't agree with them, and its weird for you to think I should defend arguments he makes that I don't even agree with.

i am not confirmed town, enter said that he thinks we are mechanically, which i think is dumb.
you want to hold enter accountable for that, go ahead. He thinks that, I don't.

When you point to X and say, WELL HOLD THE PHONE YOUR INCONSISTENT! Because you say Y. I say, I didn't say Y and I don't agree with that. You say, YOU ARE SAME SLOT. As htough I have to agree with everything Enter says.
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Firestarters »

This is why I think you are a bad actor btw. You have done this all game, where you take one of us says, and because what one of us says is an opinion the other doesn't say, you hold it up as proof of inconsistency and as though it means something beyond we don't agree.

Its like a stupid gotcha.
You aren't trying to understand my slot, my thoughts, or enters. You are trying to make us look bad by showing inconsistent statements and making them seem bad when you don't apply any semblance of thought into that two people can have different thoughts.
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1180, Firestarters wrote:yeah its kind of like i say something, i mean it. When he says something, he means it. And we don't agree, and you attack his arguments and say they are mine, and want me to defend them as though I am him, when I am not and I don't agree with them, and its weird for you to think I should defend arguments he makes that I don't even agree with.

i am not confirmed town, enter said that he thinks we are mechanically, which i think is dumb.
you want to hold enter accountable for that, go ahead. He thinks that, I don't.

When you point to X and say, WELL HOLD THE PHONE YOUR INCONSISTENT! Because you say Y. I say, I didn't say Y and I don't agree with that. You say, YOU ARE SAME SLOT. As htough I have to agree with everything Enter says.
Yes, because you are the same slot.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1181, Firestarters wrote:This is why I think you are a bad actor btw. You have done this all game, where you take one of us says, and because what one of us says is an opinion the other doesn't say, you hold it up as proof of inconsistency and as though it means something beyond we don't agree.

Its like a stupid gotcha.
You aren't trying to understand my slot, my thoughts, or enters. You are trying to make us look bad by showing inconsistent statements and making them seem bad when you don't apply any semblance of thought into that two people can have different thoughts.
Tell you what? If you want me to differentiate between you two, tell him to sign the posts he makes with his name, and you sign the posts you make with your name. There, problem solved, easy enough to do.
Alt of Plumber
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:07 am

Post by wgeurts »

In post 981, Varsoon wrote:So do you think that shit was MOD OVERSIGHT that MOD SLIPPED DUNN'S ALIGN and generally POOR GAME DESIGN
or maybe that Dunn, silent Dunn, unusually mechanically focused Dunn, maybe has a scum ace up his sleeve and should be given a little more scrutiny?

P-EDIT: Exactly that.

P-P-EDIT: No, it can't prove he's town. Literally the ONLY way it can SEEM to is if Dunn is ONLY on a SCUM lynch, then has a PROVABLE PERK and LIVES TO DO THAT and even if ALL THOSE STARS ALIGN all it proves is that he GOT AN ASCENSION PERK not that he's town.

@MOD: Is the ONLY way to get Ascension Perks tied to lynching?
Is it possible that players may get Ascension Perks in some other way?
Such abilities may exist in the game. Their existence isn't guaranteed or denied, but they're not impossible. This applies to pretty much every possible ability however.
Last edited by wgeurts on Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:08 am

Post by Firestarters »

I sign a lot of my posts with my name. If you can't tell the difference between the two of us when a lot of people can, that should give you a red flag you aren't reading to understand who the hell is talking.

but just for u, i will sign more often.
~fire
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1175, Firestarters wrote:have you considered you aren't good with criticism and you telling me that you want constructive criticism is false because i have given you constructive criticism and you turned it into me attacking you?

Yes, because I asked you to CC me on what I did wrong in one of my past game - Mini 1936 - and you refused. If you were honest about giving me CC, you would have agreed to tell me what I did wrong in Mini 1936.
Alt of Plumber
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:12 am

Post by Firestarters »

i am so tired of telling you, that you don't get to chose what I give you constructive criticism on. I gave you it. You said "no i want it on X" and I said "no i am not going to go read that game to give you feedback, i gave you feedback this game".

then you say "well then you aren't honestly looking to give me CC", and i go "well not when you continually move the goal posts of what is acceptable criticism and what i have to give you feedback on"
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

Hey guys, sorry weve both been kinda busy but we will be back soon. If nothing else I can be here on the weekend and we'll be relevanrlt again :)

Glad this day is at least lasting that long! XD
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:14 am

Post by Firestarters »

In post 1188, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:Hey guys, sorry weve both been kinda busy but we will be back soon. If nothing else I can be here on the weekend and we'll be relevanrlt again :)

Glad this day is at least lasting that long! XD
u want to admit what u did last night. cause we already claimed it.
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:19 am

Post by Firestarters »

@Mod I asked a question in my hydra pt. Please answer.
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:21 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTECOUNT 2.15

Firestarters (4):
Star Concord (3), Despair Galaxy (1)
Mephistophanes 39 (3):
PenguinPower (2), Joan of Arc (1)
Tsuchinoko (1):
Varsoon
[
#Blessed
]
(1)
MariaR (1):
0verki11 (1)

Not Voting (5):
Mephistophanes 39 (1), MariaR (1), Dunnstral (1), Keyser Söze (1), Celestial Axis (3)

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
It takes 8 to Lynch Varsoon.

You have (expired on 2019-03-19 14:57:25) until the deadline.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Infinity Machine
Varsoon (4) [
Nominee
]:
Varsoon, Despair Galaxy, Joan of Arc, Tsuchinoko
Penguin Machine (1):
Shadowlesscloud
Tsuchinoko (1):
Firestarters

Not Voting (7):
Mephistophanes 39, MariaR, PenguinPower, Eragon, Dunnstral, Keyser Söze, 0verki11

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Celestial Axis
Tsuchinoko (1):
MariaR
Firestarters (1):
Joan of Arc
-
Star Concord
Shadowlesscloud (1):
Firestarters
Eragon (1):
Firestarters
Firestarters
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:22 am

In post 1189, Firestarters wrote:u want to admit what u did last night. cause we already claimed it.
I was wondering if you would.

Ya, we did a thing. That was my call because damn you scared me with that 5 post ending to D1! You showed an immense lack of critical thinking and/or wanted to flex and I don't trust that you wouldn't do it as scum.

I am wondering though, was that premeditated? Also why were you going to use it on us (@Fire)/why did you use it on Nero (@Enter)?

Thanks
- Ari
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:25 am

Post by Firestarters »

Want to tell everyone what exactly you did and what your action entails because people here are conspiracy theorists.

And I think your action shows your scum btw, because what you did wasn't just a blanket vanilliaze.
~fire
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:30 am

In post 1193, Firestarters wrote:Want to tell everyone what exactly you did and what your action entails because people here are conspiracy theorists.

And I think your action shows your scum btw, because what you did wasn't just a blanket vanilliaze.
~fire

To my understanding we neutered you to a degree. It was meant to take away some of your power and give us some safety without doing too mich damage if you in fact are town.

I will claim it but I didn't intend to right this second. I was just proddodging because I have a presentation to finish that's kinda being presented in like 2 hours! XD

Also just fyi I'm pretty much heading all action and mechanics based things this game so if you ask nancy she literally won't have answers for you. I signed the last post sk you would know who to ask because of this :)
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Firestarters
Firestarters
Goon
Firestarters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Firestarters »

You are lawyer speaking around this question lol.

~fire
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:36 am

:roll:
We took away your special abilities and your ability to vote us.

I saw you could recharge that vote thing and you were already reckless with it once! I stand by it.

Now why were you planning on using it on us?
And I assume it doesn't neuter future abilities you gain, like technologies and ascentions. I actually never thought to ask (and thought it was just trait abilities until I just rechecked the wording, so sorry it was a little more powered than a simple neutering as I claimed in the last post :S)
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:57 am

Or I can't read :lol:

Anyway, I stuck around for you but I can't anymore.
will see if I can continue this conversation during my way more boring class
shit I just remembered I have a test in that one!

Oh well. We'll talk at some point but ya, #noregrets tbh
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 1187, Firestarters wrote:i am so tired of telling you, that you don't get to chose what I give you constructive criticism on. I gave you it. You said "no i want it on X" and I said "no i am not going to go read that game to give you feedback, i gave you feedback this game".

then you say "well then you aren't honestly looking to give me CC", and i go "well not when you continually move the goal posts of what is acceptable criticism and what i have to give you feedback on"

Yes, because I am the type of person who doesn't do well with conventional CC format. Know why? Because that format confuses me.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

The reason you won't give me CC on Mini 1936 is because there is none to give, hence why you are avoiding CCing me on that game like plague, because you know there is no CC to give me on that game and doing so would deprive you of an opportunity to belittle and mock me.
Alt of Plumber

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”