Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Despair Galaxy »

@Firestarters ou know what? I'm honestly tired of your bs, you guys quickhamered, lied, and personally attacked people here and you are seemingly getting out of it like it's nothing.

I will be your demise, I must.

I activate my POWER DRILLS
use power drills

but WAIT there's more!

I SUMMON MY WARBOTS
bully: Firestarters
bully: Firestarters

VOTE: Firestarters

Rest in pieces.

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:51 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTECOUNT 2.16

Firestarters (7) [
LYNCH
]:
Star Concord (3), Despair Galaxy (2), Warbot, Warbot
Mephistophanes 39 (3):
PenguinPower (2), Joan of Arc (1)
Tsuchinoko (1):
Varsoon
[
#Blessed
]
(1)
MariaR (1):
0verki11 (1)

Not Voting (5):
Mephistophanes 39 (1), MariaR (1), Dunnstral (1), Keyser Söze (1), Celestial Axis (3)

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to Lynch.
It takes 8 to Lynch Varsoon.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Infinity Machine
Varsoon (4) [
Nominee
]:
Varsoon, Despair Galaxy, Joan of Arc, Tsuchinoko
Penguin Machine (1):
Shadowlesscloud
Tsuchinoko (1):
Firestarters

Not Voting (7):
Mephistophanes 39, MariaR, PenguinPower, Eragon, Dunnstral, Keyser Söze, 0verki11

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Celestial Axis
Tsuchinoko (1):
MariaR
Firestarters (1):
Joan of Arc
-
Star Concord
Shadowlesscloud (1):
Firestarters
Eragon (1):
Firestarters
Firestarters
"
i agree we should have a rule against wgeurts
" -
Davsto

"
let's have 2 rules against wgeurts
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:44 am

Post by wgeurts »

The Xanyr Multitude knew their position was precarious, they knew they had drawn attention across the entirety of the galaxy. The ruthless slaughter of the Orreian had not gone unnoticed. The first to retaliate were those of the Star Concord, a newly formed federation between the Ko Preah and Ia-cirith. The allies had dispatched a sizeable fleet together, which now harassed and hunted down Xanyr patrols wherever possible. Although this was an annoyance for the collective Xanyr hivemind it was no threat to their sovereignty. At most the Star Concord was capable of targeting remote trade outposts and mining stations. The slight reduction in resource income could be worked around, particularly now that the biological needs of the Xanyr had been reduced as a result of Exetron tampering.

The Xanyr had once been a hoard of moth-like beings. Now they were a hoard of cybernetic moth-like beings, which despite sounding arguably more impressive, had stripped them of their inherent natural abilities. It had also rendered them incapable of action against the Exetron. Other than that, the Exetron had largely left them to their own devices... and soon downfall.

For everything changed when the X12 attacked.

The border fleets stationed in Xanyr star-systems were swiftly overwhelmed by this new adversary. The X12 started to carve their way through to the heart of the Xanyr dominion. The breach in turn also gave the Star Concord the opportunity to strike at full force without risking dreadful losses. Within a few months all Xanyr stars had fallen into foreign hands, all that was left were the home-worlds. The X12 together with the Star Concord may have had a superior naval capacity, but the Xanyr were numerous and more than willing to fight to the death. This would have proven problematic had the X12 not hidden an ace up their sleeves (circuitry?). Warbots, giant machines of war built to annihilate all opposition, had been brought by the X12.

These mechanical beings were dispatched from numerous carriers, no landers being required for the plating of these behemoths was capable of withstanding the heats high-speed atmospheric breaching produced. They plummeted to the ground, leaving sizeable craters upon impact. Upon landing they proceeded to fire at all lifeforms, mercilessly slaying the Xanyr. They were met with resistance, yet no projectile nor beam could harm the impenetrable hulls. This was a war they could not win, and so they too fell. Another presence amongst the stars lost, more than a billion lives lost.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:51 am

Post by wgeurts »

Firestarters has been lynched.

They were the Xanyr Multitude aligned with
The Town

Spoiler:
XANYR MULTITUDE

You are the Xanyr Multitude aligned with
The Town

SOCIAL:
  • [Divided Attention]
    - You are provided with an additional Technology option to research each Night. You may also take actions and research a technology during the Night.
  • [Strength of Legions]
    - Activate during the Day by posting "
    Swarm:
    Target
    " to place three indirect votes upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
    (1-Shot)

• [Executive Vigor (
    Tier-1
    )]
    - Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
    (1-Shot)
SPECIES:

Ẍ̴͍́a̸̘̺͆̕n̸͔̔͑y̷͕̿͝r̴͚͋͝ ̸͕̆͗-̵͈̌̽ ̵̰̿͋A̷̫̒͝r̷̡̺̉̆ẗ̸͇h̴̿ͅr̵͎̈́̽o̷̦̕p̸̣͎̅̀o̵̟̩͑̾i̶̫̔d̴̎͒͜
0̸ ̷T̶r̶a̶i̷t̵ ̶P̶o̷i̵n̸t̴s̸

B̵̯͎́i̷̛̥͔͐ŏ̶̗͙l̷̙̤̿ö̵̦̖́͘g̵̨̦̋i̴̲͌c̸̼͛͜a̵̠͠l̵̞̓̈
[A̸s̸s̵i̶m̴i̵l̷a̸t̴e̶d̵]
- You have been assimilated by the Exetron. You have lost access to all Species abilities for the remainder of the game.
You may not vote for Mephistophanes 39 unless it is LYLO, doing so will result in your spontaneous combustion resulting in death.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:57 am

Post by wgeurts »

Night 2 starts now!

You have (expired on 2019-03-17 09:57:49) to submit any actions, activate any abilities, or research any Technologies.

All those who may pick an Ascension Perk will be notified.

Varsoon was nominated to approach the Infinity Machine. They will get to pick two free Technologies and will become immune to all actions during the next Night, including kills with increased priority. They may however also not activate any abilities during the upcoming Night.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:11 am

Post by wgeurts »

Due to some unforeseen personal circumstances I've haven't had time to start this day yet, but will be doing so in the coming 6 hours whenever I finally get some slack. My sincerest apologies everyone, everything has been resolved and I just need to send all the PM's and the usual stuff after a Night.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:45 am

Post by wgeurts »

"Damn them, damn them all!"

Projectiles and lasers flew overhead. Shells crashed into the grounds, uplifting the sands and creating giant clouds of orange. The earth trembled and with every impact the soldiers of checkpoint Zeta shuddered. Corrass of the Steelwights stood hunkered in the trench he and his brothers had dug a few days prior. He had been positioned here by Admiral E'nguin, the naval force having been recalled to help defend the planet from the invasion forces. A shell landed a few dozen yards from his position. Corrass was jolted, ears ringing, yet managed to shield his eyes from the fiery dusts flung in every direction. The simple soldier regained his balance and took a deep breath. A mistake. He breathed in the dusts which now hung thick in the air. Corrass coughed violently as the sands clogged his already raw throat, sapping any remaining moisture from his mouth and airway.

Three loud bursts sounded to his left. Here his brother, and long-time friend La'saw stood with rifle in hand. His friend peered over the edge of the trench taking shots at all that moved. A difficult task in the murky red haze.

"I can't see a bloody thing. How am I meant to bloodied shoot them if I can't see them Cor?"

Corrass shrugged, no answer was expected here. It had been four days since the nameless had come for the Ra'savan. Four days of constant vigilance and grit. It wasn't oft that the warlords put aside their general grievances and sheer hatred of one another to confront a common foe. These nameless certainly were causing quite the stir, sending untraceable fleets of droids to commit their dirty works. Somewhere on the galactic stage some individual, or group of them, was having an utter lark Corrass thought. Blighters acted as friends, stabbed their allies in the back at their moment of greatest need. A truly fowl game. Just goes to show how none are ever to be trusted wholly, there's no good out here in this unforgiving universe of ours. The strongest live on, the weak and fickle perish. Such was the natural order of things, Corrass took no issue with it.

Another shell shook the trench violently, knocking La'saw from his feet. His friend fell ungracefully onto his rear and spewed some colourful profanity after having done so. It was beyond Corrass' understanding why his mate was so worked up. Everyone knew they were fighting a futile war against an opponent with seemingly boundless reserves. If only someone knew who was responsible, then a galactic effort may be able to strike the villains were it hurts most. It was too late for the Ra'savan however. So be it thought Corrass. Death was a preferable alternative to these tormenting sands.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:50 am

Post by wgeurts »

PenguinPower has been killed.

He was a Warlord of the Ra'savan Triad aligned with
The Town

Spoiler:
RA'SAVAN TRIAD

You are Warlord of the Ra'savan Triad aligned with
The Town

SOCIAL:
  • [Distinguished Admiralty]
    - Activate once per Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
  • [Aristocratic Elite]
    - Activate during a Night to become immune to all actions, including kills with increased priority. You cannot research or activate any other abilities that Night.
    (1-Shot)
SPECIES:

Ra'savan - Arthropoid
0 Trait Points

Biological
[Venerable]
- You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes. Additionally, all direct votes always have a weight of one against you.
[Repugnant]
- Players are notified you targeted them with an action when you do so.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 am

Post by wgeurts »

ANOMALY EVENT
Our enemies toy with us most dishonourably. They had sown the seeds of distrust and now they reap; breaking down former alliances where empires once regarded another as brothers rather than mere threats. Their refusal to fight in the open, discard their cloak and dagger and make themselves known, sickens our peoples. Yet times are dire and desperate measures are regrettably needed. Perhaps the time has come for us to play along with their dirty games...
Today players may also vote for or against employing mercenaries and rogue agents to sabotage everyone's operations.

If these measures are approved the upcoming Night will be skipped, but
The Mafia
will be each given two free Technologies. Everyone has a single vote they may cast by posting "
Desperate Measures: Aye/Nay
" in Bold. Voting abilities cannot interfere or provide additional votes. The measures are only approved if more people vote in favour than against by the end of the Day.
Last edited by wgeurts on Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by wgeurts »

Day 3 starts now!

VOTECOUNT 3.00

Not Voting (10):
Varsoon (1), Mephistophanes 39 (1), Despair Galaxy (1), MariaR (1), Tsuchinoko (1), Joan of Arc (1), Star Concord (3), Dunnstral (1), Keyser Söze (1), 0verki11 (1)

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
You have (expired on 2019-03-24 19:02:29) until the deadline.

The number between brackets behind each player's name is their total vote-weight as off now.

Spoiler: Desperate Measures
Aye (0):

Nay (0):

Not Voting (11):
Varsoon, Mephistophanes 39, Despair Galaxy, MariaR, Tsuchinoko, Joan of Arc, Shadowlesscloud, Eragon, Dunnstral, Keyser Söze, 0verki11

Spoiler: Federations
Name:
Members & Target Votes:
Vote-Weight:
Voting For:
Star Concord
Shadowlesscloud (1):
-
Eragon (1):
-
-
Last edited by Jingle on Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"
" -
Davsto

"
" -
DeathRowKitty

Tsuchinoko
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Tsuchinoko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Tsuchinoko »

Don't be stupid while I'm out please

MariaR I wanna fed up with ya :)
Hydra of Alisae and singletonking
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Varsoon »

We should definitely deprive the Mafia NK, right?
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

We should. Who tf told me to not worry about Pengiun dying? Varsoon, what tech did you get?

I lied yesterday. I do have a night action and iused it last night. I tried to track penguin to see if he was actually a mafia doing the night kills. My action failed. This means something stopped me from doing it.
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Despair Galaxy
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Despair Galaxy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Despair Galaxy »

In post 1211, Varsoon wrote:We should definitely deprive the Mafia NK, right?
Is it worth giving them 2 techs each?

btw I'm sorry-not sorry about that hammer my other head agreed with me about it

Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:34 pm

In post 1213, Despair Galaxy wrote:
In post 1211, Varsoon wrote:We should definitely deprive the Mafia NK, right?
Is it worth giving them 2 techs each?

btw I'm sorry-not sorry about that hammer my other head agreed with me about it

Oh no, dont apologize. That slot needed to go for the sake of the game tbh
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by Mephistophanes 39 »

Okay guys, can we actually not quicklynch today? Taking time to make valid reads rather than instalynching with two or three players voting can hopefully still give us a fighting chance. I will probably be blacklisting Fire in future games, for him wanted to pl me before Ari blocking the reckless swrarming thing they did on Nero mislynch.

If you haven’t guess, this is Nancy head. If you have any mechanical questions, I’ll try to find Ari because I just let him deal with all of that. I haven’t been feeling all that well and am not yet caught up. All I’ve read so far is FS iso, so please bear with me. Thanks.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Is the nature of our game.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:42 pm

Clarification, the Ender head needed to go. Soo much drama surrounding the slot+weirdness with actions and claims. Fire just got roped in and im honestly sad for that

p-edit: How much of the game have you read so far?
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 pm

In post 1216, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Clarification, the Ender head needed to go. Soo much drama surrounding the slot+weirdness with actions and claims. Fire just got roped in and im honestly sad for that

D1, FS iso and eod 2 voting. I think this game is sadly proof that too much voting power in the wrong hands is horrible for town. Fire is WOAT for advocating pl and Enter swarming votes on Nero before the majority of the playerlist even posted, isn’t much better.

Because of all the extremely fast lynches, we didn’t get an RVS and we didn’t ever really get a useful VCA on either day. I’m hoping for once we take our time and wait to obtain the critically useful info, we’d already have at this point, had we not quicklynched twice.

I can tell you that me and Ari wanted to make sure that there would be no more instalynches due to swarming I think about 6 votes, was it?

So, if there’s anything you think I need to look at specifically, please let me know.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:02 pm

In post 1217, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1216, Shadowlesscloud wrote:Clarification, the Ender head needed to go. Soo much drama surrounding the slot+weirdness with actions and claims. Fire just got roped in and im honestly sad for that

D1, FS iso and eod 2 voting. I think this game is sadly proof that too much voting power in the wrong hands is horrible for town. Fire is WOAT for advocating pl and Enter swarming votes on Nero before the majority of the playerlist even posted, isn’t much better.

Because of all the extremely fast lynches, we didn’t get an RVS and we didn’t ever really get a useful VCA on either day. I’m hoping for once we take our time and wait to obtain the critically useful info, we’d already have at this point, had we not quicklynched twice.

I can tell you that me and Ari wanted to make sure that there would be no more instalynches due to swarming I think about 6 votes, was it?

So, if there’s anything you think I need to look at specifically, please let me know.

Who did you use your ability on last night?

you say that Ari has been the main mechanical head, why is that?
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:03 pm

In post 2, wgeurts wrote:
TRAITS

BIOLOGICAL:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
Adaptive
Activate during a Night to gain an Ascension Perk if you weren't on the lynch-wagon.
(1-Shot)
Communal
Activate during a Day and give the moderator a plaintext message with recipient, they will be sent the message prefaced with "
You have received a transmission"
(1-Shot)
Intelligent
Activate during a Night to research a Technology as well as take another action.
(1-Shot)
Enduring
You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes.
Quick Learners
Activate during a Night and pick a target. If anyone else targets your target with an action, or they themselves take an action, you will be notified that movement was detected.
(1-Shot)
Thrifty
Activate during a Day and pick any X-shot Technological ability from a player that died in the Night prior. You receive a single shot of this ability.
(1-Shot)
Charismatic
Activate during a Day and pick a target. You will be given a private-topic with your target open at all times. If used multiple times additional targets will be added to the existing private-topic.
(1-Shot)
Industrious
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target gains a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of their Social abilities.
(1-Shot)
Strong
Activate during the Day by posting "
Bully:
Target
" to place an indirect vote upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)
Talented
You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Social abilities.
(1-Shot)
Extremely Adaptive
You may pick an Ascension Perk every night regardless of whether or not you were on the Lynch-wagon.
[Cannot have Adaptive]
Very Strong
Bully:
Target
" to place an indirect vote upon your target for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(3-Shot)
[Cannot have Strong]
Venerable
You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes. Additionally, all direct votes always have a weight of one against you.
[Cannot have Enduring]
Ingenious
Activate at Night and pick a target post. You will be told whether or not target post contains any falsehoods, ignoring statements about alignment and speculation.
(1-Shot)
Nomadic
Activate during a Night to become immune to all actions, including kills with increased priority. You cannot research or activate any other abilities that Night.
(1-Shot)
Nonadaptive
You only gain an Ascension Perk when on a lynch-wagon of someone not sharing your alignment.
[Cannot have Adaptive]
Weak
You take two fewer votes to get lynched. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
[Cannot have (Very) Strong]
Decadent
Cannot take actions on consecutive Nights.
Repugnant
Players are notified you targeted them with an action when you do so.
[Cannot have Charismatic]
Idiots
You may not take an action the Night following one where you researched a Technology.
[Cannot have Intelligent]

MECHANICAL:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
Power Drills
Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)
Propaganda Machines
Activate during a Day and give the moderator a plaintext message with recipient, they will be sent the message prefaced with "
(3-Shot)
Efficient Processors
You have a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of your Social abilities.
(2-Shot)
Durable
Activate during a Night to protect yourself from one kill that Night.
(1-Shot)
Logic Engines
Activate at Night and pick a target post. You will be told whether or not target post contains any falsehoods, ignoring statements about alignment and speculation.
(1-Shot)

OTHER:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
N.A.
Psionic
Grants access to Psionic Techs.
N.A.
Cybernetic
Allows Biological empires to pick Mechanical Traits.
N.A.
Robust
The amount of votes required to lynch you is increased by one. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
N.A.
Erudite
Activate during a Night. You may research two Technologies that Night.
(1-Shot)
N.A.
Delicious
If you are killed you may pick a target. Your target's Social X-shot abilities abilities will gain an additional shot.
N.A.
Survivor
???

PICKED TRAITS:

Spoiler:
Player
Species
Traits
MariaR
Kazish
Talented
Nero Cain
Orreian
Image Image
Intelligent, Enduring
Eragon
Ia-Cirith
Image Image
Adaptive, Intelligent
Frozen Angel
Nazre
Talented
Mephistophanes 39
Exetron
Efficient Processors
Varsoon
22-22
Durable
Dunnstral
Zolodean
Image Image
Venerable, Nonadaptive
Shadowlesscloud
Ko Preah
Image Image
Extremely Adaptive, Repugnant
Despair Galaxy
X12
Image Image
Logic Engines, Power Drills
Firestarters
Xanyr
Talented
PenguinPower
Ra'savan
Image Image
Venerable, Repugnant
0verki11
Ashururuk
Talented
Joan of Arc
Ber
Image Image
Charismatic, Communal
Keyser Söze
Rammalan
Talented
Tsuchinoko
Zigs Dudo
Extremely Adaptive
Can someone explain to me the non-adaptative, repugnant thing?
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:05 pm

In post 1219, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 2, wgeurts wrote:
TRAITS

BIOLOGICAL:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
Adaptive
Activate during a Night to gain an Ascension Perk if you weren't on the lynch-wagon.
(1-Shot)
Communal
(1-Shot)
Intelligent
Activate during a Night to research a Technology as well as take another action.
(1-Shot)
Enduring
You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes.
Quick Learners
Activate during a Night and pick a target. If anyone else targets your target with an action, or they themselves take an action, you will be notified that movement was detected.
(1-Shot)
Thrifty
Activate during a Day and pick any X-shot Technological ability from a player that died in the Night prior. You receive a single shot of this ability.
(1-Shot)
Charismatic
Activate during a Day and pick a target. You will be given a private-topic with your target open at all times. If used multiple times additional targets will be added to the existing private-topic.
(1-Shot)
Industrious
Activate during a Night and pick a target. Your target gains a universal extra-shot that can be used on any of their Social abilities.
(1-Shot)
Strong
Bully:
Target
(1-Shot)
Talented
(1-Shot)
Extremely Adaptive
You may pick an Ascension Perk every night regardless of whether or not you were on the Lynch-wagon.
[Cannot have Adaptive]
Very Strong
Bully:
Target
(3-Shot)
[Cannot have Strong]
Venerable
You cannot lose control of your direct votes and cannot be prevented from moving or placing your direct votes. Additionally, all direct votes always have a weight of one against you.
[Cannot have Enduring]
Ingenious
(1-Shot)
Nomadic
Activate during a Night to become immune to all actions, including kills with increased priority. You cannot research or activate any other abilities that Night.
(1-Shot)
Nonadaptive
You only gain an Ascension Perk when on a lynch-wagon of someone not sharing your alignment.
[Cannot have Adaptive]
Weak
You take two fewer votes to get lynched. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
[Cannot have (Very) Strong]
Decadent
Cannot take actions on consecutive Nights.
Repugnant
Players are notified you targeted them with an action when you do so.
[Cannot have Charismatic]
Idiots
You may not take an action the Night following one where you researched a Technology.
[Cannot have Intelligent]

MECHANICAL:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
Power Drills
Activate during a Day to receive a secondary direct vote that automatically moves with your primary vote for the remainder of the Day. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
(1-Shot)
Propaganda Machines
(3-Shot)
Efficient Processors
(2-Shot)
Durable
Activate during a Night to protect yourself from one kill that Night.
(1-Shot)
Logic Engines
(1-Shot)

OTHER:

Spoiler:
Value
Name
Ability
N.A.
Psionic
Grants access to Psionic Techs.
N.A.
Cybernetic
Allows Biological empires to pick Mechanical Traits.
N.A.
Robust
The amount of votes required to lynch you is increased by one. You lose access to this ability if three players remain alive.
N.A.
Erudite
Activate during a Night. You may research two Technologies that Night.
(1-Shot)
N.A.
Delicious
If you are killed you may pick a target. Your target's Social X-shot abilities abilities will gain an additional shot.
N.A.
Survivor
???

PICKED TRAITS:

Spoiler:
Player
Species
Traits
MariaR
Kazish
Talented
Nero Cain
Orreian
Image Image
Intelligent, Enduring
Eragon
Ia-Cirith
Image Image
Adaptive, Intelligent
Frozen Angel
Nazre
Talented
Mephistophanes 39
Exetron
Efficient Processors
Varsoon
22-22
Durable
Dunnstral
Zolodean
Image Image
Venerable, Nonadaptive
Shadowlesscloud
Ko Preah
Image Image
Extremely Adaptive, Repugnant
Despair Galaxy
X12
Image Image
Logic Engines, Power Drills
Firestarters
Xanyr
Talented
PenguinPower
Ra'savan
Image Image
Venerable, Repugnant
0verki11
Ashururuk
Talented
Joan of Arc
Ber
Image Image
Charismatic, Communal
Keyser Söze
Rammalan
Talented
Tsuchinoko
Zigs Dudo
Extremely Adaptive
Can someone explain to me the non-adaptative, repugnant thing?
Ok so like say town picks non-adaptive. If a town was lynched, the non-adaptive person wouldnt gain an AP from it.

Say someone with repugnant visited someone. That person who was visited would be told that they were visited by that player
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:06 pm

In post 1218, Shadowlesscloud wrote:

I think he said he was researching something. I will need to ask him or get him to explain this. Because I am pretty much clueless about most of it. I would be totally lost in this game if it weren’t for Ari.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:07 pm

In post 1221, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:

I think he said he was researching something. I will need to ask him or get him to explain this. Because I am pretty much clueless about most of it. I would be totally lost in this game if it weren’t for Ari.
Ah, gotcha. Do you have any other abilities then the nullifier
Show
Fear has two meanings:

OR

The choice is yours.
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:15 pm

In post 1222, Shadowlesscloud wrote:

Yes, we selected both driven assimilators - the nullifier and statistical research analysis pre-game. That one I am still unclear about but it enables us/Ari rather to research a specific technology. I’ll check our hydra PT if he mentioned anything more specific than that. I already DM’d him about your mechanical question.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,
Mephistophanes 39
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Mephistophanes 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:16 pm

In post 1223, Mephistophanes 39 wrote:
In post 1222, Shadowlesscloud wrote:

Yes, we selected both driven assimilators - the nullifier and statistical research analysis pre-game. That one I am still unclear about but it enables us/Ari rather to research a specific technology. I’ll check our hydra PT if he mentioned anything more specific than that. I already DM’d him about your mechanical question.
Okay, he researched gravity sensors. Don’t ask me to elaborate on what that means.
Show

Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guess our name.
But what's puzzling you,

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”