Mini Theme 2094 : Undertale Semi-Open: Game over!

Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 342, Oversoul wrote:
In post 174, Adorable wrote:Chennisden has been focusing on wanting to spare players who are being town read and he even admitted he is okay sparing Elements instead of himself and that post of his looked towny. Chennisden has been active and if he was scum, I would think his scum buddy would also spare him right away and I haven't seen anyone doing that.

HEAL: chennisden
Can you walk me through this Adorable? Chennis was self sparing the entire day so I don’t get why you so easily spared him for the Elements comment?
Chennis said to focus on our town reads and focusing on sparing players looked more towny instead of killing players and I also liked how he said he would be willing to spare Elements instead of himself and I didn't think scum would say this. If you really think Chennis is scum, then the only person I could think of who could be chennis scum buddy would be Volxen.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 347, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 345, Elements wrote:The only way I think Chennis is scum is if SS is their partner.
That's a bit of a weird logic leap, considering I didn't push to spare him so quickly and he didn't suggest to spare me either.
Would cross sparing be the only way that scum could this game? I’ll answer that. No.
Then what’s your point about this being a leap of logic? :?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:36 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Because he assumes that scum-chennis/town-S_S is impossible and I don't follow why.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Elements »

I can see SS being scum seeing chennis petitioning for his own spare and trying to do something similar today. SS and Oversoul are not a scum pair.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Oversoul »

Why Volxen, Adorable? Why not me or Something_Smart?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Elements »

In post 352, Something_Smart wrote:Because he assumes that scum-chennis/town-S_S is impossible and I don't follow why.
I don't assume it's impossible. I think Chennis is town. If I am wrong about this I think his most likely scum partner is you in the same way adorable thinks it is volxen
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:42 am

In post 353, Elements wrote:I can see SS being scum seeing chennis petitioning for his own spare and trying to do something similar today. SS and Oversoul are not a scum pair.
Bruh I was the first one to try to self-spare. Look at my first post :P
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Elements »

In post 356, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 353, Elements wrote:I can see SS being scum seeing chennis petitioning for his own spare and trying to do something similar today. SS and Oversoul are not a scum pair.
Bruh I was the first one to try to self-spare. Look at my first post :P
Yes that was your first post. After that, however, you didn't mention anything about you being spared until the start of day 2 at which point you were actively asking to be spared and giving reason for why you'd be the best spare option.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Oversoul »

SS earlier you said that you make your alignment known easily and that’s why you should be spared. Can you walk me through that? I’m not sure I follow.

Additionally, you said you’d be able to read Chennis easily, why did you focus on that being a reason to spare you?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:57 am

...well yeah because I actually had a reason that was more valid than "I'm town" :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:59 am

In post 358, Oversoul wrote:SS earlier you said that you make your alignment known easily and that’s why you should be spared. Can you walk me through that? I’m not sure I follow.
Specifically I believe that if chennis and I have a PT for a few days, he'll be able to confidently call me town. So if we reach a pacifist core and it turns out we spared one scum, he can help confirm that it isn't me.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Elements »

In post 235, Something_Smart wrote:e I can make my alignment known really quickly
Can you do this now?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:17 am

It very much depends!

Could be harder with this plist since nobody who's able to post really knows me that well, but we'll see. How do you feel about my townreads on DDL and Adorable?
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Elements »

I agree with your town read on Adorable, I'll have to go back and look at DDL
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 354, Oversoul wrote:Why Volxen, Adorable? Why not me or Something_Smart?
Reason why I think only person who could be chennis scum buddy would be Volxen because Volxen first post he said he is mason with Chennis and then he vote kills DEB and I would think maybe scum wanted to focus on vote killing instead of sparing players. Elements and I were guessing chennis looked town and we spared him and then Volxen comes and he immediately spares Chennis.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Emperor flippyNips »

I’m like 3 pages behind I’ll be catching up soon
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:12 am

In post 322, Oversoul wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 315, volxen wrote:
In post 217, Something_Smart wrote:HEAL: Something_Smart

I believe I can sort chennis in the spared PT if it comes to that.
This is a moot point now since Chemist has been forced to out himself as the PR and we are sparing him today, but I wouldn't have been comfortable with sparing you today given how eager you have been to get yourself spared since the beginning of day one. I realize that Chennisden was even more eager than you to get himself spared on day one, but the difference is that I have multiple completed games with Chennisden where he was town and I am confident that he is town in this game based on his day one play and the fact that he was transparently towny in a lot of his posts. You and I do have one completed game together, which was Mini Normal 2067: Musicals. That was the game where you and I were both town, I was mislynched on day one, you were the vigilante, I told you to vigkill Slaxx (who also turned out to be town) on night one and you did so, and you were nightkilled on night one. I was mostly null on your slot in that game -- I actually thought you might have been scum in that game given how you somewhat lightly defended me when almost everyone else wanted me lynched (i.e., I thought you might have been scum staying off of my wagon to look good because you lightly defended me but didn't really try to dismantle my wagon). I'm completely null on your slot in this game currently. Maybe you are easy to read for people that are very familiar with you, but I find you hard to read, especially since a lot of your content is related to mechanics/setup (though I tend to talk a lot about mechanics/setup myself as well).

What was the point of this post?

To make me think they’re doing something so i overlook them cos i dont want to read their big blocky posts

Spoiler:
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:21 am

In post 341, Oversoul wrote:I do find DDL town reading me to suspect... normally only scum correctly read me as town that early

I feel the same way too! No one normally says I’m town this early. & it starts off this way then i end up getting mislynched. I wanted to overlook it for now but since you brought it up I had to comment
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:30 am

At the moment I’m at

Town

Chemist
Element
Adorable

Town Lean

Oversoul

Null

SS
DDL
DEB
Volxen
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Elements »

In post 362, Something_Smart wrote:How do you feel about my townreads on DDL and Adorable?
Don't rlly see the DDL read. He doesn't seem scummy but I don't see a town read. I don't like .
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:32 am

I haven’t looked at Chenn at all so i’ll have to do that in a little bit
Im gonna have to look up volxen too.
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:35 am

All my reads are in order if i switched any its element and adorable. Something about element feels deep Wolfy. He hasn’t really done anything to make me feel that by post. I think its probably paranoia cos all of his post feel town, so thats kinda weird I guess.

Paranoia being the same reason oversouls is a townlean over being a TR
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Emperor flippyNips
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:36 am

@SS what are your reasons for TRing DDL
Emperor flippyNips
Emperor flippyNips