Normal 222: Black Versus White Mafia (Endgame)

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1434, Rick Dalton wrote:We can have Chickadee check me tonight if you want, and that checks both her and I.
It’s also hilarious how after I said Chickadee can check me that people started piling on.
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:27 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1439, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Could someone hold my hand and guide me?
Wish granted I suppose
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:50 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1440, Rick Dalton wrote:Visitor targets and does nothing.

With ninjas in the game, my role does nothing and gives tracker a result.

I didn’t avoid the question, i thought we weren’t claiming actions.

I didn’t target Night 1. I targeted VD night 2. I wasn’t lying about the VD.
Keep in mind, you said you were visitor in this post. Now, regardless if VD is Ascetic or not, there's no way to confirm his claim that he killed ethos, the only reason you claimed Tracker would be to get some information out of him that he wouldn't otherwise give. Now the Scum KNOW that VD can not be bodyguarded or saved by a doctor, information that he wouldn't have given otherwise. On top of that, he hasn't even used his JK 1-shot according to his claim, which could be lost if not used tonight. You basically put a bullet on VD's head by forcing out the claim.
In post 1445, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 21, Rick Dalton wrote:Hello.

I’m Rick Dalton.
In post 22, Rick Dalton wrote:I’m informed. Scum has a ninja.
Literally my 2nd post in the game. Do some research.
I want to ask, yes, it was your second post, but why. Why did you put that out there at all? There is legitimately NO REASON to put out there that Scum has a Ninja on the first day of the game.

Yet you said it with confidence, that is why I'm thinking you are the Ninja. Yes, it may only be the second post, but for what reason would you even think that Scum has a Ninja, if say, you are the visitor.
In post 1447, Rick Dalton wrote:If we think I’m the ninja, we can have Chickadee track me and prove I’m not the ninja.
In post 1449, Rick Dalton wrote:
Also, you’ve contradicted yourself because when you replaced it, you pushed Fonz when Fonz was essentially pushing me for the same thing, except he had a better case.

You’re attacking me for the thing you attacked Fonz for attacking me with earlier essentially here.
I'm not putting the policy "Lynch All Liars" into this. I'm looking into your posts, and I'm wondering, why did you claim that there is at least one Ninja in the game at all? What reason do you have to assume that Mafia has a Ninja when you're not Mafia or a Mafia Ninja yourself? Just because you are Visitor does not mean that Ninjas exist in this game. The fact that you were quick to say that Scum have a Ninja, and not even consider the idea of an Ascetic is what troubles me. You blatantly ignored any other possibility of an opposite. You were quick to assume there were Ninjas, and until post 1059, there was NOTHING said about there being an Ascetic, which is something that could have very well been brought up sooner.

If you are Visitor, why immediately say that "Scum have a Ninja"? Not to mention that you said it with confidence, as if there was no other option.

Everything adds up less if you are a Visitor, and more if you are a Ninja.

"You went nowhere Night 1", a perfect line that can not be counter-argued by any tracker. "I targeted Vault on Night 2." Okay, suppose you didn't lie about that, but instead you claimed "Tracker" hoping to catch Vault in a situation that can line him up. He fell into the Scum's trap by claiming Ascetic. Now, he's a marked man. Perfect for the Ninja. On Night 3, the Ninja can kill Vault, and not be seen going anywhere. If the Tracker does that, you can easily claim that "Oh, I forgot to use my power last night. My bad", or something along the lines.

This is my theory on the matter. You lied, but it's not the reason I suspected you. I suspected you because you said something that keep in mind, given your circumstances, you should have no confidence in saying on the first day of the game. I wasn't around on Day 1, so I don't know if it was a joke or not, but even if it was, why would you say that with confidence? That is my concern on the posts. If you are not the Mafia Ninja, then none of these line up or make any sense. You visited no one on Night 1, okay, fine, maybe you don't want to use your role, but you then visited Vault on Night 2, which would mean that you could have posted a "Fake Result" had Vault actually died. You took that risk, and for what reason? On top of that, you claimed Tracker afterward, which again, doesn't make sense. If you are a Visitor, then why would you claim a different Power Role, other than to get something else out of Vault?

Your actions don't make any sense when you look at it the way I am, and that's why I'm saying you are the Mafia Ninja or maybe a different Mafia power role like Mafia Tracker (you did bring up the multiple tracker theory after all). Ninja is the most likely since you are the one that brought it up and said it with confidence.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1452, PMysterious wrote:Keep in mind, you said you were visitor in this post. Now, regardless if VD is Ascetic or not, there's no way to confirm his claim that he killed ethos, the only reason you claimed Tracker would be to get some information out of him that he wouldn't otherwise give. Now the Scum KNOW that VD can not be bodyguarded or saved by a doctor, information that he wouldn't have given otherwise. On top of that, he hasn't even used his JK 1-shot according to his claim, which could be lost if not used tonight. You basically put a bullet on VD's head by forcing out the claim.
This is also incorrect.

He already claimed, I had no way of knowing he had more to his role.

Wanna know how this is a perspective slip?

You specifically stated that I put a bullet on his head, implying that you know I’m not scum because it isn’t a bullet on him if I’m scum, it would be me outing a role, one which I would have had zero way of knowing he had anything else.

The track comment on Ethos is something he had already claimed.

You scum slipped in this post by implying that I am town, which proves your post is you pushing a mislynch on me not pushing me as scum.

VOTE: Pmysterious

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1452, PMysterious wrote:I want to ask, yes, it was your second post, but why. Why did you put that out there at all? There is legitimately NO REASON to put out there that Scum has a Ninja on the first day of the game.

Yet you said it with confidence, that is why I'm thinking you are the Ninja. Yes, it may only be the second post, but for what reason would you even think that Scum has a Ninja, if say, you are the visitor.
False.

I always put my Informed early on, that’s common etiquette.

I also have enough clout on site where I can true claim something like that and people think it’s not.

Almost50 and I real claimed masons in a gamenwhere we masons and nobody believed us because of the style of game we play.

This is yet another incorrect post.

I said it with confidence because it’s my role.

Actually, there’s not a single situation where I don’t say that with confidence, so this is just an entirely irrelevant case.

And also, if you think i’m The ninja, then why did the push on me start after I brought up Chickadee could confirm me?

You don’t want me as confirmed town, so you had to push me.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

That’s actually the main reason why you’re scum here.

I’m literally able to become confirmed town after tonight and you’re pushing me after the way that got brought up immediately after.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Like, your biggest push on me is that I should have no confidence in something that the Mod literally told me was true.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

You act like I’m “assuming” there are ninjas when I straight up know, because it’s part of my role that tells me.

Do you not know what Informed means?

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I’m also the most consistent scum player on site where I’m known for having everything line up perfectly and never having anything that doesn’t add up, so that push is terrible too.

There’s also zero scum flipped in this game on whatever day this is we’re on, which means if I were scum, I would have an entire team able to make sure that all the tracks are covered, which proves your crap reasoning incorrect again.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I literally fake claim in every single game I play in, so your “why would you claim that if you’re actually” is trashed too.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I also claimed Tracker Day 1.

So literally your entire post is flat out wrong and misrepping.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Like every single thing you brought up is just straight up incorrect

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

You also pushed a “could have” argument, which is shit. You’re right, ScumMe COULD have done it.

TownMe straight up didn’t

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1434, Rick Dalton wrote:We can have Chickadee check me tonight if you want, and that checks both her and I.
In post 1435, VaultDweller wrote:VOTE: Rick Dalton

Why are you avoiding the question?
In post 1438, PMysterious wrote:
In post 1433, Rick Dalton wrote:What do you mean visiting scummy targets.

My role doesn’t do anything except give the tracker
fake stuff
Okay, what on Earth is this supposed to mean? Give the tracker "fake stuff"? If you had just said here that you aren't the Tracker and you were only doing this to get a reaction, then okay, I'd be off your case on this, but no, instead, you say this. The only way this is possible is that either you're a Ninja or an Ascetic. Both do not give results to the Tracker when they go visit someone, AKA, "fake stuff". But I think I can take this one step further.

In post 1049, Rick Dalton wrote:They have Ninja’s dude. There’s probably more trackers even.
The fact that you said this with confidence is rather worrying. And I like to point out another post that brings up Ascetics, and I want you to keep in mind the post number.
In post 1059, VaultDweller wrote:
In post 1001, Rick Dalton wrote:I tracked Vault to Ethos. He’s telling the truth.
Ding ding ding! We have a winner! I also happen to be ascetic. There is no way you could have tracked me
This is the nail. This is the first time an Ascetic is mentioned, but even looking back, the first time a Ninja was mentioned was (get this) DAY 1! I'm not exaggerating, Day 1 is the first time Ninja's have been brought up, without even thinking of the possibility that Ascetics are in the game. Check below for proof.
In post 22, Rick Dalton wrote:I’m informed. Scum has a ninja.
All of this leads to one conclusion. With how it was mentioned that Scum has a Ninja on the first day, the fact that this was said with confidence, and the recent post on giving the tracker "fake stuff", I can't see anything else other than this answer.

Rick, you ARE the
Mafia Ninja

UNVOTE: Croag

VOTE: Rick Dawson

If you wish to counter this point, I implore you to try.
Literally immediately after I brought up being able to be checked.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

Can we all stay focused and lynch Croag? Please & thank you

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also, correct me if any of this is wrong:

1. johnny sno/Saudade Neighbor with Mumble (went nowhere N1) <<<<<<<<< Didn't claim yet
2. PMysterious/Clemency/Arcfield ---------------------------- claimed VT (went nowhere N2)
3. TheFonz/Creature <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Didn't claim yet
4. Mumble ------------------------------Town JoaT (1s Commuter/1s BG/1s Neighborizer)
5. Vorkuta----------------------------------------VT
6. VaultDweller---------------------------------1x JK/1x Vig Asceic
7. Darth Baker ---------------------------------VT
8. rosterfoster------------------------------ Vanilla Cop
9. Croag ----------------------------------------VT
10.chickadee Lapsa---------------------------------- Tracker
11.Rick Dalton-I’m informed. Scum has a ninja. ----------------------Visitor
13.Lil Uzi Vert ---------------------------------------VT

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

VC 3.07-
Rick Dalton
-: rosterfoster, The Fonz, Vaultdweller, PMysterious
the fonz
-: vorkuta, Darth Baker
croag
-: almost50, Chickadee
Vaultdweller
-: Lil Uzi Vert
Vortuka
-: croag
PMysterious
-: Rick Dalton

Not voting
-: Something_Smart, mumble
-

Lynch Info
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 3 ends on 21/09/2019 ((expired on 2019-09-21 23:00:00)).

Seeking replacement for johhny sno.
Deadline is paused at two days until a replacement is found.
Last edited by pisskop on Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:21 pm

Post by The Fonz »

Almost, I claimed VT.

I'm on break at work (12hr night shift ftl). Gotta keep this short:

RD, please explain why you chose not to visit on night one.

Almost, I take it none of this makes you any more likely to vote Rick?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Something_Smart replaces johhny sno.

Deadline is in 4 days.

Lynch Info
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Day 3 ends on 21/09/2019 ((expired on 2019-09-21 23:00:00)).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Henlo.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

The clutch! The timing!

Something Smart, see that I’m town, and look at PM’s weak reasonings!

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:11 pm

Slow down.

What's the reasoning?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:18 pm

In post 1351, VaultDweller wrote:Mod error. He initially got a "Vanilla" result, but it was later corrected to "No Result". General consensus is that the mod got roster's target wrong.
._.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:21 pm

In post 1404, Croag wrote:im here

and im VT

kill me if it'll help but im just town
:igmeou:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 pm

So I gather that Boon claimed tracker who tracked someone who then claimed ascetic, causing him to backpedal into the visitor claim.

If he thought the claim would be taken seriously, then he's scum. If not, it's NAI.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”