Normal 222: Black Versus White Mafia (Endgame)

PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:28 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1642, Almost50 wrote: I thus deduce you ARE the Ninja Scum yourself, and the claim to have commuted is to cover up just in case
roster
had target you and got No Result. If course
roster
would NOT target you because you claimed NOT VT, but hey.. you don't even know how to think.
How would that work? A Vanilla Cop only checks for if role is a Vanilla or not. A Ninja only is unable to be seen by the Tracker, Watcher, or anything which investigates actions. So why would the Vanilla Cop be disrupted by the Ninja's actions? The only role that the Ninja would disrupt (that was claimed) is the Tracker, and keep in mind, the Tracker got killed. The Ninja killing the Tracker over the Vanilla Cop is a questionable idea. If you meant to say Chickadee, it wouldn't matter.

This is why I think there are no ninjas, and it was a bluff by Rick. Mumble is still Mafia, no question about that, but Rick is also Mafia based on the "informed" nature of the role not being true.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Mumble »

You are literally the worst person I have interacted with on this site. By far.
Mumble
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mumble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Mumble »

That was directed at Almost50.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Oh my god please stop the personal attacks.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1650, PMysterious wrote:This is why I think there are no ninjas, and it was a bluff by Rick.
So he just got lucky that there was a tracker?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1650, PMysterious wrote:How would that work? A Vanilla Cop only checks for if role is a Vanilla or not. A Ninja only is unable to be seen by the Tracker, Watcher, or anything which investigates actions. So why would the Vanilla Cop be disrupted by the Ninja's actions? The only role that the Ninja would disrupt (that was claimed) is the Tracker, and keep in mind, the Tracker got killed. The Ninja killing the Tracker over the Vanilla Cop is a questionable idea. If you meant to say Chickadee, it wouldn't matter.

This is why I think there are no ninjas, and it was a bluff by Rick. Mumble is still Mafia, no question about that, but Rick is also Mafia based on the "informed" nature of the role not being true.
Yeah, that was a brainfart. I was so focused on the commuter thing I forgot Ninja applies to action not a direct visit to the person.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:52 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1654, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1650, PMysterious wrote:This is why I think there are no ninjas, and it was a bluff by Rick.
He claimed Tracker Day 1, which alongside the Ninja information, would make sense. This would be crucial, as this prevented Rick from being accused of being Mafia. Note that he retracted his claim after Vault came out and said he was Ascetic. This was the time the mass claim came about. So if the Mafia were to learn of any investigative roles, that would be the moment. Since Rick retracted his claim, he no longer counter claimed the actual Tracker who came out, because of the mass claim. It was a stroke of luck, and the primary role the Mafia needed to target. A Vanilla Cop, they could leave that alive since all a Vanilla Cop does is prove if someone is a power role or not. A Tracker, however, would go against their plans, as there is no ninja for them to use for the kill.

That makes Chickadee the primary target for the night kill. I'm not saying Mumble didn't know this, but not using the 1-shot Bodyguard on Chickadee or even roster the night after the mass claim is suspicious. The defensive stance and the claim of the report on Almost50 only adds more to the claim that Mumble is scum.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 am

Post by pisskop »

seeking replacement for mumble
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1657, pisskop wrote:
seeking replacement for mumble
We need one for roster as well.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:06 am

Post by PMysterious »

Wow, if I can say this without seeming mean, that, was a coward move for Mumble. Whoever comes in, I wish them the best of luck in surviving today, because as of now, it just seems flat out impossible to me that this is
not
a Mafia slot.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:14 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1648, Almost50 wrote:@Mumble: Was your mom too busy screwing a lamp she forgot to teach you manners? You sound butt-hurt your mouth should be considered for a pig barnyard.

Now if you don't stop swearing I will make sure to have your tongue shoved up your own ass so you can taste the shit you're made of.
This was uncalled for. If this is the reason Mumble replaced out, I'll be a bit more forgiving toward him on that. No matter if Mumble's slot is scum or not, there is no reason to resort to posts like this. It's not funny, it's not cool, and it's not fun for anyone involved.

I suggest taking some time to calm down, as you clearly are riled up, something not good for any Mafia game.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Almost50 »

On contrary, I think it was fair.. and even towards the bare minimum of what he deserved.
In post 1619, Mumble wrote:There is a vigilante in this game, dillweed. Also, I'm not just a bodyguard, dipstick.
In post 1620, Mumble wrote:Fuck off.
In post 1624, Mumble wrote:derphead.
In post 1628, Mumble wrote:Fuck you.
In post 1643, Mumble wrote:You can kindly shut the fuck up now
In post 1643, Mumble wrote:you are an asswipe
These quotes were all BEFORE that post you quotes. They are THE REASON why I said what I said. I do not regret a single word I typed there and will happily do the exact same thing if time rolled us back to that point. Thank you very much.

P.S. One of those "FU's" was directed at you. If you have no qualms with it, disregard iit, All the others were directed at me though, and O do have a problem with disrespectful foul language.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:56 am

Post by pisskop »

Last edited by pisskop on Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1635, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1634, PMysterious wrote:Rick was never informed of Ninjas, he made it up to make the Tracker feel not as useful.
Didn't Rick claim his information way before the tracker claimed?
I got to here and then PM made the post she did right prior, and I was unhappy because I was totally on PM’s side for a moment.

Chickadee kill was there to hard frame me, and the fact PM opened the day differently then used it to come back to me is scummy af.
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

Everyone’s arguing all around and saying I’m scum for the exact same reasons why other people say I’m town for in a circle.

If I were scum and not a visitor, I could always have a visit with a scum factional kill, so that is completely flawed.

Also, everything anyone ever says is completely thrown out of the window because I claimed tracker and my informed claim before anyone claimed anything.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

To be fair, I did claim Disloyal Fruit Vendor who targeted you, a Loyal Fruit Vendor as scum once, so luck is on my side generally, but I also get super unlucky sometimes. It’s a blessing and a curse.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1656, PMysterious wrote:
He claimed Tracker Day 1, which alongside the Ninja information, would make sense. This would be crucial, as this prevented Rick from being accused of being Mafia. Note that he retracted his claim after Vault came out and said he was Ascetic. This was the time the mass claim came about. So if the Mafia were to learn of any investigative roles, that would be the moment. Since Rick retracted his claim, he no longer counter claimed the actual Tracker who came out, because of the mass claim. It was a stroke of luck, and the primary role the Mafia needed to target. A Vanilla Cop, they could leave that alive since all a Vanilla Cop does is prove if someone is a power role or not. A Tracker, however, would go against their plans, as there is no ninja for them to use for the kill.

That makes Chickadee the primary target for the night kill. I'm not saying Mumble didn't know this, but not using the 1-shot Bodyguard on Chickadee or even roster the night after the mass claim is suspicious. The defensive stance and the claim of the report on Almost50 only adds more to the claim that Mumble is scum.
This is a misrep and an incorrect timeline.

This all happened before the mass claim, and was a main cause of the mass claim.

I also specifically made my comments and claim BECAUSE of VD, so yes, my retraction came after VD spoke, as it was a reaction test, I am THE reaction test player with proven results.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

PMysterious is indirectly saying I’m just super good, which technically, I actually like that last post made by him, he just has the wrong conclusion about it.

It’s the perfect kill to frame me. ScumMe would never put myself in a situation where I am forced to kill one and only one player, and one like Chickadee.

Chickadee was also the only person in this game who could probably be considered conftown, so your case and reasoning is accurate, it’s just an incorrect conclusion.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

@Vorkuta - you’re good at attacking me blindly and without reason and logic to dictate other options, what’s your take on PMysterious?

I’m slowly losing my town read on you, but mostly because I think it makes sense for your slot in the gamestate as a PMysterious partner rather than you being scummy.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

Oh, Mumble replaced out? That’s scum indicative.

VOTE: Mumble

Mumble would actually argue, “No it’s not it’s NAI”, but like, that comes from scum who’s annoyed he’s being PL’d.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

There’s zero reason for Mumble to have commuted now that I think about it.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

Mumble getting flustered and going down makes sense from PMysterious to try and move it back onto me, even though he was pushing Mumble as my partner.

So, PMyst, what do you think of this? Is he your partner and you suddenly gonna back away from him?

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1661, Almost50 wrote:P.S. One of those "FU's" was directed at you. If you have no qualms with it, disregard iit, All the others were directed at me though, and O do have a problem with disrespectful foul language.
Probably Scumble thought he was giving a partner a last distancing gift before leaving.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 1596, PMysterious wrote:Okay, so the Tracker was nightkilled. Now for the question. Mumble, you claimed to be a 1-Shot Bodyguard alongside your other powers.

Why did you not protect Chikadee despite the claim? You only claimed to neighbor someone on Night 1, with no claim of you using your Bodyguard power. So, why didn't you use it on the un cc'd Tracker?

VOTE: Mumble
This looks planned af.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Rick Dalton »

Spoiler:
In post 1601, PMysterious wrote:
In post 1597, Something_Smart wrote:In fairness, if there's a ninja, the tracker was not all that useful to us.
In this case, quite the contrary. Rick asked for the Tracker to check him to confirm his Visitor claim. If there are Ninjas in the game like Rick claimed, the fact that Rick could have visited a player could have proven his claim to be true, thus be a confirmed Town. If Mumble is a 1-Shot Bodyguard, then he should have protected Chickadee. If it costs me my own life, I'd have protected the un cc'd Tracker in a heartbeat, regardless if there were Ninjas or not. Backing up the claim of a Visitor or any other power role could be crucial to piecing together the puzzle, but now with Chickadee dead, we can't even do that, unless there is another Tracker.
In post 1604, PMysterious wrote:I accused him of being a Mafia Ninja, a role that doesn't confirm a visit to the Tracker. If the Tracker came back with a positive result, it would have confirmed that Rick wasn't the Ninja at least. So now, with the Tracker dead, this provides a few theories.

1. There is a Ninja that killed Chickadee mostly so we wouldn't get anymore information on Rick, since most of us were scumreading him yesterday.

2. There is a Ninja and Rick is that ninja, and if Chickadee was alive, then the result would be negative, thus forcing more suspicion.

3. There is no Ninja and it was a bluff by Rick to get us to think there are Ninjas. However, this also means that if the Mafia performs kills, then they could be found out by the Tracker, thus requiring them to kill the un CC'd Tracker.

Regardless, all of these results would have required the Tracker to be killed, the un CC'd Tracker, mind you. So, without a doubt, we must ask. If Mumble is a 1-Shot Bodyguard as he claimed, then why did he not protect Chickadee?
In post 1606, PMysterious wrote:
In post 1605, Something_Smart wrote:Why would you claim visitor as ninja, a role that specifically cannot be seen visiting?

If Rick is scum it's likely he has a visiting role and someone ELSE on his team is a ninja. In that case they have nothing to fear from the tracker but a lot to gain if Rick gets false confirmed.
If there is a Ninja AND Rick is Scum, then why would they kill the one person that could have made Rick look town? It doesn't make sense in that regard.

So we have a few questions that need answering.

Why did Mafia kill the Tracker?

If Mumble
is
1-Shot Bodyguard, then why did he not protect Chickadee?

These two questions could very well be connected, and answering them might crack this game wide open. At this point, it's worth a shot.

All of this, in conjunction with the opening day post, and another post I’ll bring up in a second, highly indicates Mumble/Pm scum team. I actually think they had a plan to incriminate SS and myself together, which seems to be a thing happening anyways

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”