Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:29 am

Post by Creature »

I'll probably never get lynched, so likely we'll end lynching another mime and being brought to a 66/33 in F4.
Sigh
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 875, Creature wrote:Yep, but can't feel confident on any other town besides Wake and myself
Well I obviously say the same.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 876, Creature wrote:I'll probably never get lynched, so likely we'll end lynching another mime and being brought to a 66/33 in F4.
If we lose this game, I’m 100% blaming it on Pine, whatever he is.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 878, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 876, Creature wrote:I'll probably never get lynched, so likely we'll end lynching another mime and being brought to a 66/33 in F4.
wow rude
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 879, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 878, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
wow rude
Why?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

nothing just me being dumb

ignore
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

I never thought I'd say this, but I really like Creature rn.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Map Wolf »

Honestly lost on what to do. I'd say Creature is likely town. As for anyone else, I think chkflip might be as well... But maybe he is too towny perhaps.

Need some sleep.
“The biggest defeat is to not lose”
-MapWolf
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Someone is playing a fantastic mime game, I just wish I could figure out whom.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 840, chkflip wrote:
In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay what’s this regarding scum being narrowed down here?
In post 789, chkflip wrote:Vote Farkran.
In post 790, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I saw something I want explained.
You really wanna talk about what looks like baiting for townpoints with me?
Lol nice one, that’s another reason why I suspect you as Fark’s partner
And like sure call it foreshadowing when it requires a whole ton of luck and/or skill for that to pan out.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 846, chkflip wrote:On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off. That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

Therefore, to me, the speed cannot be alignment indicative.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
Interesting you declare it HAS TO BE one on one off, what makes you certain MW and Creature aren’t scum?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 849, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

If we lynch Wake, we are guaranteed a town flip but then we are deprived of a vig shot, which is why we should have listened to Enter. :/

Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?

If we no lynch, then scum only needs a second one to win, so I think the most optimal solution is to get Wake to vig the most obvious townie and then we lynch him.
Wait what are you suggesting here? We shoot off Wake’s vig today and lynch him after that?
<Embrace The Void>

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 885, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 840, chkflip wrote:
In post 788, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay what’s this regarding scum being narrowed down here?
In post 789, chkflip wrote:Vote Farkran.
In post 790, Gamma Emerald wrote:No I saw something I want explained.
You really wanna talk about what looks like baiting for townpoints with me?
Lol nice one, that’s another reason why I suspect you as Fark’s partner
And like sure call it foreshadowing when it requires a whole ton of luck and/or skill for that to pan out.
This is looking like classic scum distancing to me. I think Gamma/Chk could possibly be the mime team.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 881, Chemist1422 wrote:nothing just me being dumb

ignore
How is that “you being dumb”?
<Embrace The Void>

Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 886, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 846, chkflip wrote:On wagon, I don't believe the entire wagon (sans Farkran) was town.

Therefore, it's one on and one off. That means, to me, both Creature and Map Wolf cannot both be town. It also means all of Nikos, Pine, and Gamma cannot be town.

Yesterday's lynch wasn't particularly difficult to obtain; however, neither has any lynch since I've joined this game.

Therefore, to me, the speed cannot be alignment indicative.

The only person I KNOW to be town is Wake88 and I still resign to the logic that he will see this game to the absolute end with having never used his shot. It is the most pro-town strategy to go by due to a misfire making this situation much worse than Farkran's flip has already made it. IIoA here, but bear with me.

-IF- Creature/Map Wolf is the way I see it, I cannot lynch there today without having solidified an undoubtable read on one or the other in one way or the other. 50/50 is a coin flip, not a mafia game.

That leaves Nikos, Pine (now Chemist - hello! without dread), and Gamma Emerald. That's 33/33/33 just on odds -IF I'M CORRECT- which still leaves a lot to be desired.

Without further ado, I state this all to say that I don't think I'll be voting toDay if I don't get a solid townread before deadline.
Interesting you declare it HAS TO BE one on one off, what makes you certain MW and Creature aren’t scum?
I think it’s unlikely that both mimes were on wagon, because wouldn’t that be less optimal towards a mime wincon? Sure it’s possible but likely?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 887, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 849, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:I definitely agree that it obviously couldn’t have been an alltown wagon since I know I’m town but obviously one Farkran voter has to be town, since Farkran flipped mime. So how many mimes on Farkran wagon? One or two?

If we lynch Wake, we are guaranteed a town flip but then we are deprived of a vig shot, which is why we should have listened to Enter. :/

Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?

If we no lynch, then scum only needs a second one to win, so I think the most optimal solution is to get Wake to vig the most obvious townie and then we lynch him.
Wait what are you suggesting here? We shoot off Wake’s vig today and lynch him after that?
You don’t think that’s a good idea?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 885, Gamma Emerald wrote: Lol nice one, that’s another reason why I suspect you as Fark’s partner
I love that you're verbally patting yourself on the back already. Super fucking cute.

On point: "that's another reason" -- what is? My insistence to get the wagon through? Use your words. You can't say "that's another reason" and not state what the fucking reason is.
In post 886, Gamma Emerald wrote:Interesting you declare it HAS TO BE one on one off, what makes you certain MW and Creature aren’t scum?
I literally spent sentence after sentence reiterating that thus was my thought process, not what the game absolutely is or is not. The only absolute is Wake88. That's the only thing that post is concrete on. This wave of discredit attempts is absolutely pathetic but not surprising.

However, I'll still answer your question.

I do not believe that Creature and Map Wolf are on the same team because I do not believe they're playing from the same mindset. They do not BOTH read like they're uninformed in the same way. They just don't. It's also statistically unlikely that the entire mime team happily hopped on the last wagon of the Rauth plan KNOWING what was about to happen. That's just bad play. I went over this in the post, but you're skimming and looking for any little reason to discredit my voice because you're tunneling from one alignment or the other. Which is unimportant as this juncture because I've got four other players to sort.

People should start generating reads lists.

Chemist, I don't expect you to read the entire game. I do, however, expect you to read enough of it to find a person you're comfortable with sheeping for the time being while you do so. You have the gift of coming from a completely blank and worthless slot. Please use that properly.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Map, why did you vote Wake?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 849, Pyrrha Nikos wrote: Wasn’t that your brilliant idea Chk, that we lynch Farkran instead? If a mime had to die, wouldn’t a vig shot have been a lot better, because then we could have safely lynched Wake without him losing his shot?
Not in so many words. I was (and still am) of the opinion that we shouldn't anchor the game on Wake shooting town so we "instantly win" because reads can be bad and them shooting mime yesterday would've been equally as bad as us lynching Farkran who has now flipped mime.

I mean, sure, it's arguable that having a Wake shot hitting mime and us lynching Wake afterward would but as at 4:2 toDay; however, it's equally likely of us to arrive there tomorrow without having used the shot at all.

I can say that him using it today is probably the more optimal play than any other day moving forward since it's statistically less likely to hit mime than town. But I still stand by him not using it yesterday.

Finally having a mime flip might actually be pretty beneficial, all things considered.

More people need to be active, though, for anything to happen for town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 891, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Not at this point no, that at best puts us at 5p LyWin
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 892, chkflip wrote:
In post 885, Gamma Emerald wrote: Lol nice one, that’s another reason why I suspect you as Fark’s partner
I love that you're verbally patting yourself on the back already. Super fucking cute.

On point: "that's another reason" -- what is? My insistence to get the wagon through? Use your words. You can't say "that's another reason" and not state what the fucking reason is.
In post 886, Gamma Emerald wrote:Interesting you declare it HAS TO BE one on one off, what makes you certain MW and Creature aren’t scum?
I literally spent sentence after sentence reiterating that thus was my thought process, not what the game absolutely is or is not. The only absolute is Wake88. That's the only thing that post is concrete on. This wave of discredit attempts is absolutely pathetic but not surprising.

However, I'll still answer your question.

I do not believe that Creature and Map Wolf are on the same team because I do not believe they're playing from the same mindset. They do not BOTH read like they're uninformed in the same way. They just don't. It's also statistically unlikely that the entire mime team happily hopped on the last wagon of the Rauth plan KNOWING what was about to happen. That's just bad play. I went over this in the post, but you're skimming and looking for any little reason to discredit my voice because you're tunneling from one alignment or the other. Which is unimportant as this juncture because I've got four other players to sort.

People should start generating reads lists.

Chemist, I don't expect you to read the entire game. I do, however, expect you to read enough of it to find a person you're comfortable with sheeping for the time being while you do so. You have the gift of coming from a completely blank and worthless slot. Please use that properly.
My reason is that when I asked a question about something that I thought might be important, your first choice of response was to bluntly tell me to vote Farkran. Rather than engage with me you just tell me what to do.
And the reason I asked about your logic about there being one scum there is because it seems like you’re kinda fishing for townpoints with the argument there. I disagree that scum would avoid that wagon knowing what was coming, since with that knowledge they can plan around it, deciding whether to play it safe and stay off or take a risk by putting themselves in the spotlight. And the idea that only one scum voted there would benefit you greatly if your partner was on it with you, potentially “clearing” you. And wdym Creature and MW don’t read uninformed the same way? How does that equate to not being partners?
<Embrace The Void>

Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Map Wolf »

In post 893, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@Map, why did you vote Wake?
I thought Farkran was hammered and was town, so lynching Wake would end the game.
-MapWolf
Map Wolf
Map Wolf
Goon
Map Wolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Map Wolf »

I feel like the Farkran lynch was going to be happen. I don't think one can read that much off of it. The ones not voting Farkran were likely just not active.
-MapWolf
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:49 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 895, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 891, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

Not at this point no, that at best puts us at 5p LyWin
Can you elaborate on this and not to sound dumb but what does “Lywin” mean exactly? I seriously need a glossary of all these terms.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”