Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 108, OkaPoka wrote:okay solution is we policy lynch lol hammerers
A real social statement would be to make this game
just
policy hammers. :shifty: :cop: :cop:
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Is that "townlock" or "townlean"?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Townlean.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 111, Something_Smart wrote:Jingle tells me Pine and Titus are town.
Jingle can worry about his own game!!!

Ive been asked to provided a Jingle read, explicitly read a game to provide a read on Jingle.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 114, OkaPoka wrote:krazy's entrance posts are kinda bad tbh
Not jazzing to it, seems like filler. Not willing to do more than RVS vote it tho
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Auro doesn’t like Krazy’s opening.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 131, popsofctown wrote:
In post 33, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay, let's look at it a different way I suppose.

12 of us have neighborhoods, so 6 in total. 3 scum, 1 in each neighborhood. 3/6.
I've been informed math is scummy VOTE: Elsa Jay
:neutral:

A little late for what feels like an RVS vote? Maybe this was an attempt to progress the game?
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bob:
In post 207, Amrun wrote:
In post 204, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 201, Amrun wrote:Massclaiming leaves us with dr vs mafia roleblocker, and phone operator.
What?

There isn't even a mafia roleblocker in this setup.

Massclaiming leaves the doctor outed and provides no further benefit.

Although I do think that, between them knowing their neighbors aren't doctor and the rolecop and people accidentally (or intentionally) giving away information, they'll know who the doctor is by D3 at the latest. So maybe we should mass neighbor claim on like D2.
Hahhahahahaha I meant rolecop but I missed that the mafia rolecop is a neighbor too, so disregard entirely. I never read this set up ahead of time because I didn’t expect to be in team mafia at all.

Titus is still town though.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 281, pisskop wrote:
In post 131, popsofctown wrote:
In post 33, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay, let's look at it a different way I suppose.

12 of us have neighborhoods, so 6 in total. 3 scum, 1 in each neighborhood. 3/6.
I've been informed math is scummy VOTE: Elsa Jay
:neutral:

A little late for what feels like an RVS vote? Maybe this was an attempt to progress the game?
In realtime I realposted 40 minutes later, but it was an entire page later because of hyperposting and team mafia hype and etc

I see no harm in making my tardy RVS vote during my catchup. Regardless of how much Pine wants to be a tightwad mafia should be fun
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 145, Elsa Jay wrote:Rereading the setup I realized something interesting. I guess I didn't pay too much attention, but since scum have a rolecop, and can automatically eliminate 3 people from being the doctor since they're neighbors with them, the Doctor has a way higher then normal chance of getting shot.
I know we were talking about scumslips and townslips and elsa earlier. This would qualify as a potential scumslip imo.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 283, popsofctown wrote:I see no harm in making my tardy RVS vote during my catchup.
fair.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by bob3141 »

That isnt a clear redaction. It 3 words placed in middle of sentance. When quoting another persons post.

You were best of quoting your original offending posts with disregard entirely.

Otherwise no one but smart would notice
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by bob3141 »

above at armum
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 284, pisskop wrote:
In post 145, Elsa Jay wrote:Rereading the setup I realized something interesting. I guess I didn't pay too much attention, but since scum have a rolecop, and can automatically eliminate 3 people from being the doctor since they're neighbors with them, the Doctor has a way higher then normal chance of getting shot.
I know we were talking about scumslips and townslips and elsa earlier. This would qualify as a potential scumslip imo.

I already noted that I think this post could come from a scum mindset, but how is it a scumslip?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 280, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Auro doesn’t like Krazy’s opening.
Oh nice, that should confirm me as town then :3
vote conspiracy
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 286, bob3141 wrote:That isnt a clear redaction. It 3 words placed in middle of sentance. When quoting another persons post.

You were best of quoting your original offending posts with disregard entirely.

Otherwise no one but smart would notice
That is why I was pointing it out to those talking about it.

But I would assume people would read it, since it was approximately two posts later. It wasn’t spread out at all.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Amrun »

Bob, why argue about that anyway? Seems pretty semantic-y. Got any reads or just set up talk?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 151, Elsa Jay wrote:Some people just like having clean hands, Oka. Don't be rude.
ok, I wanna TR elsa for this.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 284, pisskop wrote:This would qualify as a potential scumslip imo.
Can you expand on what makes you think of it as a scumslip for Elsa?
vote conspiracy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 293, Krazy wrote:
In post 284, pisskop wrote:This would qualify as a potential scumslip imo.
Can you expand on what makes you think of it as a scumslip for Elsa?
Its more in line with how to find and execute a doc than how to break a setup. One thing I love doing as scum is analysing a setup, iso, or post and then using any information I don't deem hazardous as bait in the game thread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

It helps to add a bit of false depth to my posting and make it look like I'm trying hard. Especially since its often not even applicable to town in any way, nobody's gonna challenge it or really need to discuss it at length.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 194, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Are you scum here, Pine?
Swear to me mums, mate; this line right here is said between TvS more than TvT.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 195, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I think, Titus, Krazy, Elsa, Oka, Pops and SS are town.
Willing to tentatively buy this list.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 288, Amrun wrote:

I already noted that I think this post could come from a scum mindset, but how is it a scumslip?
I don’t understand why Elsa’s post is scummy at all. I mean that does make sense doesn’t it? Scum do know obviously that at least two town can’t be doc and rolecop can confirm another player, right?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 298, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 288, Amrun wrote:

I don’t understand why Elsa’s post is scummy at all. I mean that does make sense doesn’t it? Scum do know obviously that at least two town can’t be doc and rolecop can confirm another player, right?
Yeah but that’s not at all what I was thinking about when it came to the setup. Were you?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”