Micro 909: 09:12 (Game Over!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by JJJ »

Oh, well that explains why I didn't remember. I figured it was during holidays when Y was steering the ship or something lol
-X
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by JJJ »

if emps flips strongman/rolecop I would like mena to be RBed tonight
if he flips goon rb me
if he flips town, rb whoever the hell you want, probably dont announce it though

I don't wanna dive too deep into my thought process here but what I can say is, if it's down to me and mena, SM!emps = non-SM!partner. If that's mena then he's caught, and I already know it does nothing more than a clear if it's on me which I'm not overly concerned about being cleared. If I'm wrong on mena it looks like it'll be too destructive for us to live in peace anyway. In other words I'm fine with being lynched if mena gets cleared because it'll inevitably happen at some point later if scum isn't pushed before me anyway.
SM=strongman and is interchangable with rolecop for all intents and purposes of this paragraph ^

More likely imo, emps flips goon here, and in that case I'm cool with being RBed. a conditional clear is really all I could want here because it looks like it comes down to me vs mena tomorrow on emps redflip. then we can figure out if claiming PR is necessary (most likely only in the case that there's a kill). If such a thing happens as clears me as non!sm (and therefore not scum if i was rbed during a kill) then cool, I'll take it.

I guess it's kinda greedy but fmpov it's just the smartest thing to do. Dealing with mena's toxicity so far this phase is already making it hard for me to want to push my thoughts on him, and I really don't wanna have to deal with that with some kind of WIFOM "is he SM" situation.

-X
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

Official Vote Count 2.05With 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Lynching
emps
(3): HH, the worst, Look At Me Im So Town
Menalque
(1): Menalque

Not Voting
(4): emps, Uncrowned, Alduskkel, AaronFrost

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-01-14 14:30:00).

Mod notes:
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by JJJ »

I also don't wanna give mena any more reasons to be angry towards me and apparently my anonymity struck a nerve with him there, so yeah, I'm eth0s. Pretty much everything I've done in this game is within my scumrange. I want to say I don't normally do "prod votes" like I did to chemist and emps as scum, because I'm always paranoid that I'll get lynched for it on day ones when there's nothing better to go off of. But I probably have done that as scum, too.

I've caught scum!emps, I've mislynched town!emps as scum.
I've caught scum!mena (his predecessor screwed the game for him but there are still some parallels I've pointed out), I've pocketted mena as scum (but lost).
I've caught AF as scum, I've lost to scum!AF (where I was under the guise of Cliff Booth), I've rolled scum with AF (he replaced in) and won, I believe I've lost a game with him where we were both town, too.
I've rolled scum with uncrowned before (I replaced in, he carried us to victory), where we defeated a town The Worst.
Think I've played with The worst a couple times other than that but I'm worried I might misrep our past because I used to mix him up with Stargazer and someone else. Apparently he is Wooper from a jester nightless game I played recently. He was jester and I was scum that wanted to lynch him, so... yeah :(
Billy was town with me when we lost to scum aaron. Think we've won another town game together too.
Chemist was in the game with me and mena where I was scum and I lost to them.

Based on meta I've been telling Y this entire game that uncrowned is town. Been saying emps was sketchy, don't remember much past that. I think he said something earlier that kinda persuaded me to think he was town but there was def some gambler's fallacy going on in my mind too so idunno. Havent felt too strongly about AF based on meta in this game. The Worst is too good for me to read on meta. Billy I can't meta read that strongly. Chemist never does anything and therefore I never know how to read him.

Oh I also shot datisi in the face when she was a jailkeeper once :twisted:

AMA

-X (eth0s)
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

OHHH HAIIII FORMER SCUM BUDDY

Man I'm really curious. Are the differences between my scum and town that obvious? (That's directed at TW too, also we can leave this for post game so we dont derail if you guys want lol)
Look At Me Im So Town
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Look At Me Im So Town »

In post 1004, emps wrote:if we hit scum today and uncr dies we still know that theyre cleared
You earlier said theres like a 100% chance of you being the lynch, now you're saying if we hit scum? Yeah, this is role fishing.

BP
A hydra account of Billy Pilgrim and MadAlfred.
Look At Me Im So Town
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:49 am

In post 1007, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 987, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:Why do you think he's Emps' partner here? What about his play has said that? You're putting the onus on him, which seems like you're trying to make him sound defensive.

BP
Does his posting not seem defensive to you? Literally all of Day 2 he's been in defense mode over me and HH suggesting that him and emps could be a team.
His posting seems like hes pissed off and mad because hes not getting TRed. So that's it, just the defensive posture he's got?

If so, how were you reading HH's defensive posture yesterday wrt Icon?

BP
Look At Me Im So Town
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:06 am

In post 1015, the worst wrote:can we plynch mena
We may have caught scum and you want to redirect to lynch Mena? Ducky, literally wtf is this?

BP
Look At Me Im So Town
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:08 am

In post 1019, JJJ wrote:
In post 984, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:
In post 837, JJJ wrote:Yeah mena is probably the partner tbh, this is completely on par with how he would react as scum.

-X
Do you have experience with scum!Mena?

BP
yeah
-X
I'm only asking because this reminds me of a game where he caught Korina early and then freaked out when people were scumreading him and clearing Korina.

BP
Look At Me Im So Town
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Look At Me Im So Town
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:23 am

@Aaron, it's mostly based on me seeing alot of similar play to the two times I played with him as town. Now, could I be misreading playstyle as AI? Yeah, but the defensiveness and emotionality are something I've seen from town!Mena. I also felt like he was doing alot of sorting and interacting with slots in good faith.
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:38 am

Post by emps »

In post 1011, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 955, JJJ wrote:
In post 950, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 947, JJJ wrote:
In post 940, Uncrowned wrote:I mean i guess it's not terrible since i can at the least clear someone and you guys go into d3 worst case scenario with 2 confirmed townies. From there it's PoE
if emps is scum I kinda doubt he's strongman so I'm not sure if confirming someone is a super viable thought. I know, I know. But it kinda dawned on me that you're likely to be strongman shot tonight if there is one and isn't emps
What makes you think emps is more likely to be a Goon than a scum PR?
the fact that he made the nk, mostly
the mafia PRs can do both tho

emps who do you think is scum

if you’re really town then we’ll be in a tight spot tomorrow (unless there’s a second no death night) so you should be motivated to get ur reads out and stuff
is scum able to multitask in this game?

imo its hh/lamist

i really dont see where this mena sr is coming from

like sure his self meta is bad/annoying sometimes but thats not rly a reason to sr him
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"making friends is dangerous emps. always be on guard." -the worst
"Children are sticky." -MaryJoLisa
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:38 am

Post by emps »

i mean maybe the self vote? but like no ones really mentioned that apart from aaron and that was just 1 time
"I guess gay erotic fanfics are the key to healthy game discussion." -HoldenGolden
"What if a guy and a girl meet online, and then face to face, and have children. Are their kids real?" -MaryJoLisa
emps
emps
Mafia Scum
emps
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 5:40 am

Post by emps »

In post 1028, JJJ wrote:I also don't wanna give mena any more reasons to be angry towards me and apparently my anonymity struck a nerve with him there, so yeah, I'm eth0s. Pretty much everything I've done in this game is within my scumrange. I want to say I don't normally do "prod votes" like I did to chemist and emps as scum, because I'm always paranoid that I'll get lynched for it on day ones when there's nothing better to go off of. But I probably have done that as scum, too.

I've caught scum!mena (his predecessor screwed the game for him but there are still some parallels I've pointed out), I've pocketted mena as scum (but lost).
I've caught AF as scum, I've lost to scum!AF (where I was under the guise of Cliff Booth), I've rolled scum with AF (he replaced in) and won, I believe I've lost a game with him where we were both town, too.
I've rolled scum with uncrowned before (I replaced in, he carried us to victory), where we defeated a town The Worst.
Think I've played with The worst a couple times other than that but I'm worried I might misrep our past because I used to mix him up with Stargazer and someone else. Apparently he is Wooper from a jester nightless game I played recently. He was jester and I was scum that wanted to lynch him, so... yeah :(
Billy was town with me when we lost to scum aaron. Think we've won another town game together too.

Based on meta I've been telling Y this entire game that uncrowned is town. Been saying emps was sketchy, don't remember much past that. I think he said something earlier that kinda persuaded me to think he was town but there was def some gambler's fallacy going on in my mind too so idunno. Havent felt too strongly about AF based on meta in this game. The Worst is too good for me to read on meta. Billy I can't meta read that strongly. Chemist never does anything and therefore I never know how to read him.

AMA

-X (eth0s)
i instantly knew this was eth0s when i saw the "i mislynched emps as scum"
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Menalque »

eh I'm sorry about last night

I was drinking and got frustrated

I mean I still am frustrated but yeah, I apologise for the toxicity

knowing it's eth0s makes me a lot weaker on hh!scum

I think ducky is probably the partner
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: ducky

I still wanna Lynch emps today obv I;'m just leaving this here as a place marker
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Menalque »

I may intermittently check this thread but I'll mostly be absent from now as I don't really feel like anyone here is interested in cooperating with me
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:21 am

Post by JJJ »

In post 1029, Uncrowned wrote:OHHH HAIIII FORMER SCUM BUDDY

Man I'm really curious. Are the differences between my scum and town that obvious? (That's directed at TW too, also we can leave this for post game so we dont derail if you guys want lol)
I just noticed the way you talked about yourself this game was night and day from our other game
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 am

Post by JJJ »

I just noticed I never talked about nythoughts on mena from meta. It's been really back and forth all game.

-eth0s
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:31 am

Post by JJJ »

If it's not mena it could be ducky. I'm not good at reading ducky though. Not great at reading ico either I think. Definitely not loving the way lamist has handled this phase either tho. However hearing the thing about mena catching korina and being frustrated does somewhat make me want to reconsider. But it still kinda irks me that he's been scumreading me and and was one of the people who said my emps voting was bad. I dont remember if he went full ico saying that my vote was useless. Anyone that has suggested that my vote on emps yesterday was useless/me trying to look town and now saying that I can be scum is def sus. I'm having a hard time wording it but basically you cant have it both ways.

Even in the sense of it being a distance vote, it doesnt really make sense because I was prod voting chemist later on as well.
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:07 am

Post by JJJ »

I think that we should be Uncrowned's target tonight to clear us, since we're apparently null or confusing for a lot of people, so that would clear us. - Y
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:08 am

Post by JJJ »

Note that #1043 was X.
- Y
JJJ
JJJ
Goon
JJJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 am

Post by JJJ »

In post 1028, JJJ wrote:I also don't wanna give mena any more reasons to be angry towards me and apparently my anonymity struck a nerve with him there, so yeah, I'm eth0s. Pretty much everything I've done in this game is within my scumrange. I want to say I don't normally do "prod votes" like I did to chemist and emps as scum, because I'm always paranoid that I'll get lynched for it on day ones when there's nothing better to go off of. But I probably have done that as scum, too.

AMA

-X (eth0s)
FWIW, the stuff he said about what he's been saying all game is true. - Y
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:46 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1031, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:If so, how were you reading HH's defensive posture yesterday wrt Icon?
Don't see how this is relevant but I think I touched on this Day 1. I was leaning scum on HH at the time but then his posting got better and he started cooperating.

The knowledge of HH being eth0s is also making me lean town more on him.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:47 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1032, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:
In post 1015, the worst wrote:can we plynch mena
We may have caught scum and you want to redirect to lynch Mena? Ducky, literally wtf is this?
^^^

The timing of this post from duck gave me lots of bad vibes and I'm strongly TRing duck.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:51 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1033, Look At Me Im So Town wrote:I'm only asking because this reminds me of a game where he caught Korina early and then freaked out when people were scumreading him and clearing Korina.
Ugh don't remind me of that game's existence :lol:

But seriously I do remember him acting like that in Newbie 1949 but not to the level which he is here. I also don't think he got all defeatist in that game like he did here.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”