Nancy Drew 30 (1) -
OkaPoka
Hectic (1) -
Krazy
DrDolittle (1) -
Nancy Drew 39

Not Voting (8) -
Eddie Cane, Titus, Something_Smart, Pine, Hectic, pisskop, Amrun, bob3141

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).
In post 1450, Micc wrote:
Votecount 1.15
Pine (3) -
Hectic, Amrun, Krazy
NaCl (3) -
Pine, pisskop, Titus
Hectic (2) -
Elsa Jay, Nancy Drew 39
OkaPoka (1) -
NaCl
Titus (1) -
bob3141
Amrun (1) -
popsofctown
Something_Smart (1) -
DrDolittle
Krazy (1) -
Eddie Cane
DrDolittle (1) -
OkaPoka

Not Voting (1) -
Something_Smart

With 15 players alive it takes 8 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-01-16 22:00:00).

Here's two reasons why I disagree.

Scum are unlikely to bus early in RVS, as the attention to the slot is bad in a game like this. Second, most everyone was against outing the hoods. Putting pressure on Elsa indirectly supports my idea.

Second is Nancy's movement. Nancy hard townreads Elsa. So her vote makes sense in thread context. Yet the NaCl wagon is a thing. Nancy sheeps a lot if wagons on the back end but avoids the NaCl one.

You think scum are unlikely to bus early. But why do you think that also. And how do you think it effects your read on your two players your pushing in this post. elsa and nancy. Also are you dismissing any pairings because they voted for each otehr early?

so what about nancy vote movements makes you think she is scum and why only come out with it now?

Why do you think a player hard town reading another means they must be scum. As cant a player see something that changes there mind as the game goes on. And what leaves you to teh conclusion that nancy read switch must mean she is scum rather than town changing her mind?

But what do you think of the nacl wagon? Tell us what you think of very player that voted for nacl and what you think of their reads?
I am NOT pushing Elsa, I am suggesting elsa is town.

As for why Nancy, I can't do any VCA without a flip. It feels like you're suggesting my push is somehow disingenuous because of that.

I don't think a player hard townreading another player has to be scum. I don't know where you got that.

It's the players who Nancy didn't vote that give rise to my suspicion, not who she did.
So which wagons did as you nancy not got for and why do you find that suspicous.

Nancy, I can't factor in OOG influences. That'll get you banned.

Nancy got on Hectic, Pine, and almost every other wagon but NaCl that went to 3+.
But what leads you to the conclusion based of that nancy is scum. Are you saying nacl is scum as your saying the fact nancy didnt vote for him marks her for scum. So is that the reason you think nancy is scum.

What do you think of her votes on hetic, pine and the oterhs as you put it.

thats the nacl wagon. I see your on it but why do you think now nacl is scum and how has that progressed through out teh game.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3401 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Firstly:
I do not think Titus should ever be lynched this game. I will not be alive in a hypothetical lategame if it gets to that point, so it won't be my decision, but I firmly believe she is town. Lots of the votes on Pops could be bussing, but I really do not think Titus' is.

Titus: I also very much do not think Nancy is scum. She has done some scummy things, but I believe the townie things far outweigh that, and I believe she's out of her scum range as well. This read is backed strongly by Dann. Again, it is not going to be my decision if this game reaches f7 or f5 or f3, but I will say I hard veto her lynch today. Can you please try and evaluate worlds as if she is town? I think it would be far more productive for you two to work together

Secondly:
In post 3394, Elsa Jay wrote:Not much of it.

And I am more interested in proving my town game. I just forget I'm shit at opens where setup and mechanical spec is the most useful instead of true hard reads.

This game lost interest to me the second we actually lynched scum day 1 and you guys can do the solve strategy. I was hoping Pops was town and I hammered so I could get scumread and give myself motivation to try-hard and save myself, and find scum in the process.

Instead I guess I'll just see what happens and just gently tell Oka to get ready and search your other scum reads as hard as you did me.
Look at it this way. There is no real consensus scum right now. Prove your town game by finding the partner to Pops, or just finding scum independently. You want to talk from a TM perspective? In postgame, we are all going to be rating each other's usefulness or skill or whatever it was. If you are mafia or if you are town, it does not benefit you to get lynched having done very little. You owe it to your team mafia team and your in game team to put in more effort, regardless of your alignment. Get help from FF or Dave or Gamma? This is probably the highest or second highest quality TM game, I'm sure they wouldn't hate skimming it. I know Dave and Gamma are busy but I believe FF has time dedicate. This is a team game.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

Titus whats your read on me?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3403 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

And, specifically in this setup, mechanics don't even really matter anymore. There are two hoods in 6 that have 1 scum, and an IC somewhere. Other than that, its effectively an all VT game. You can read it like mountainous.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3404 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Hectic »

And I am more interested in proving my town game. I just forget I'm shit at opens where setup and mechanical spec is the most useful instead of true hard reads.

This game lost interest to me the second we actually lynched scum day 1 and you guys can do the solve strategy. I was hoping Pops was town and I hammered so I could get scumread and give myself motivation to try-hard and save myself, and find scum in the process.

Instead I guess I'll just see what happens and just gently tell Oka to get ready and search your other scum reads as hard as you did me.
You're getting scumread now so you're gonna have to try-hard to save yourself regardless.

This logic is so roundabout and anti-wincon though, that I'm not sure I buy it. Also, why are you ignoring my question? You know that just tells me you're ignoring it because you don't have a good answer for it?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3405 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

titus how did you pops read progress through out day one and what was your own reason you came to the conclusion she was scum. I onyl ever see you mnetion that you scum read her or possibile teams with her in. But never how you came to concusionn that she was in fact scum.

As we now know from day ones flip
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3406 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Anyways,

UNVOTE:

I don't know exactly who I want to kill today yet. If DDL has a strong opinion I'll sheep him. Still mulling.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3407 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I also never voted scum!RC in Gameshow or scum!A50 or scum!Dunn in Surprise and that’s assuming you’re even right on NaCl and I honestly don’t think you are but you being suspicious of me for not doing that before she’s even flipped? Seriously?

Why would I vote players I’m tr @Titus?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3408 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3407, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I also never voted scum!RC in Gameshow
flashbacks D:

Nancy, can you talk through what happens if your Piss Unwnd solve is wrong? Those are like two of the independently scummy slots, sure, no argument, but all 3 scum piling on me like that in the way they did and just being this obviously aligned is... very rare. I do not think its actually the solve, even though its a prominent one. And, following that, one or two of them could be town. I don't think wasting time talking to Titus is going to be productive.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3409 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Didn’t you tell me post-flip, you felt he was scummy? *confused?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3410 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3409, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Didn’t you tell me post-flip, you felt he was scummy? *confused?
You never tr her, you said you were sr Pops since the beginning of the game. Explain this @Elsa.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3411 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3405, bob3141 wrote:titus how did you pops read progress through out day one and what was your own reason you came to the conclusion she was scum. I onyl ever see you mnetion that you scum read her or possibile teams with her in. But never how you came to concusionn that she was in fact scum.

As we now know from day ones flip
To be honest, it was a gut thing. I don't like gut things so I didn't push it. When I was away for awhile, Math wanted Eddie as scum so I voted. The wagons were evened up. I turned and voted pops in my next post because I just felt Eddie was town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3412 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3399, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 3398, OkaPoka wrote:what is woat btw
worst of all time but I am legit pissed at Titus for completely ignoring D1. It’s so so fucking insulting.
<<--- I hate D1. You know this? Like I don't even read on subbing in.

Also, how am I ignoring D1 when it's the only thing I can base my VCA on?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3413 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

@Piss and @ anybody else who has unwnd as townish

Can you please explain why?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3414 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 3412, Titus wrote:
worst of all time but I am legit pissed at Titus for completely ignoring D1. It’s so so fucking insulting.

Girls... ladies... guys... all sound awkward help

Can
ya'll
please not? You are both just town. This is not helpful. Please focus elsewhere until I'm not in the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3415 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I am a bit legit hurt that . . . never mind. You’re right, not worth risking an mk.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3416 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3414, Eddie Cane wrote:

Can
ya'll
please not? You are both just town. This is not helpful. Please focus elsewhere until I'm not in the game.
That's not what the votes tell me. Instead of explaining, Nancy threatened our friendship. There may be an explanation but I need it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3417 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Hectic »

Nancy's essentially locktown for me now for
reasons
, but you should really stop talking about stuff that may have happened outside of this game. You're edging real close to modkill territory.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3418 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

Maybe I'm wrong. I've been wrong before. I'm sure I'll be wrong again.

Now, ignoring that preface, few good reasons Nancy is town.
1) One of my teammates has a 100% scum tell on her. She has not done it in 3 ISO pages.
2) She was not on Pops for much of the day, true, and called us TvT. But she consistently had me as hard town, and specifically shouted at every single vote that happened on me. It wasn't just buddying, it was directly anti-wincon if she's partners with Pops, when she isn't even trying to get bus cred.
3) I have played with Nancy few times, but I don't think I've ever been wrong on her either and I think she's lock town. I have hard defended town!her before who was close to getting lynched, and called out town!her on having bad reads.
4) I... think this is just out of her scum range. Full stop. She showed good analysis several times yesterday, I think most of it is page 2 of her iso.

Please focus elsewhere.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3419 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3416, Titus wrote:
In post 3414, Eddie Cane wrote:

Can
ya'll
That's not what the votes tell me. Instead of explaining, Nancy threatened our friendship. There may be an explanation but I need it.
No, I’m not. Just because I’m legit hurt that you could think so little of me, I don’t unfriend anyone, unless they’ve actually crossed the line, which you haven’t. It still hurts though.

Just fyi, I would never do such a thing, just to avoid a possible mislynch and again, you’re misreading me. You actually have to attack me personally or actually cross the line. I am not even remotely that petty and anyone who would seriously do something like that to you over just playing a damn game, was never your friend anyway, which I obviously STILL am. That doesn’t mean I don’t have the right to be hurt though but the day I throw away an awesome friendship with someone I truly care about for anything not game-related, is the moment, I seriously need my freaking head examined. I don’t end friendships unless I legit feel INTENTIONALLY betrayed in some way.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3420 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: NaCl

I'll come back to the vote history on Nancy if I need to. I respect your opinions. Nancy could be a townbeard. I wanted to give her a chance to explain though. It's hard to change my read in such an emotional state though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3421 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3417, Hectic wrote:Nancy's essentially locktown for me now for
reasons
, but you should really stop talking about stuff that may have happened outside of this game. You're edging real close to modkill territory.
She’s misreading me. I wasn’t threatening our friendship. If I was Titus, I would very clearly tell you that, I wouldn’t be hinting at it. I’m not but that doesn’t mean I can’t be hurt, does it?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #3422 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3420, Titus wrote:VOTE: NaCl

I'll come back to the vote history on Nancy if I need to. I respect your opinions. Nancy could be a townbeard. I wanted to give her a chance to explain though. It's hard to change my read in such an emotional state though.
I would a 1000% choose to be mislynched over losing a valuable friendship. I would never ever put a game over a real friendship. I’m truly sorry if I gave you that impression. I will still be your friend even if you wind up mislynching me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3423 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3413, Eddie Cane wrote:@Piss and @ anybody else who has unwnd as townish
I felt krazy was townspewing. Once i decided he was a townlean it kind of snowballed. I think unwnd has a lot of that charisma
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3424 (ISO) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

unwnd is in any case a counter to a counter wagon at this point. I think Ive underestimated the methodology oka has employed here and he's gathering reads, but the wagon itself is a compromise.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”