Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1097, Farkran wrote:I mean what's this progression? Can anyone explain to me how Hectic goes from scumleaning Chara due to its ISO, fight it as his only fight-worthy vote, then enter d2 with a spare-worthy townread of Chara? What the hell is that?
i want to be sarcastic about this but it probably won't be helpful.

there are posts in between the ones you quoted. quite a lot.
it's... he progressed. it's called a read progression. i don't know how to explain this anymore or what you aren't understanding. i can't keep going over this.

the only point i could understand from this is that you don't think Hectic explained it thoroughly enough, or was too vague, or something. i didn't crossexamine his read because 1) i don't see why scum decides to TR me there besides a pocket, and scum Hectic doesn't need to pocket me when i'm already townreading him, and 2) i'm already convinced he's town for reasons i've explained. it just... makes sense to me that he read my end of day posts, which were more emotional and involved than i think most of my posts day 1, and found them towny.

i think i'm not going to discuss this anymore past this post.

pedit: well i appreciate that at least, Amrun. can you tell me about your Bingle scumread? or... we can talk about whatever. i'd like to talk about players that aren't Hectic.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Chara »

HURT: pops
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Chara »

i do still want to see a previous town and scum game if you wouldn't mind.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1093, Chara wrote:
In post 1089, Farkran wrote:
In post 1077, Chara wrote:Farkran: to answer you from earlier about Hectic, the town motivation is to extend the day and hopefully get more content out of the replacements, which did happen.
you're the one who said that scum being spared is the worst, worst outcome, so it follows that it's the best outcome for scum. deciding to delay his sparing for shaky towncred, or to hunt for the FN, is risky and gives the opportunity for the TR on him to wane.
Oh, i'm sure the townread consensus on him waned immensely, given that all people who were townreading him yesterday are still townreading him today - that is, assuming the almighty math gods will allow Replica to pursue that, but he did claim Hectic is still his highest townread if i recall correct. You are healing him, psyche is inclined to heal him. No one is scumreading him except for myself. And i have yet to understand why. I do not see any town motivation in extending the day, if the chosen route was to be 4-spared as he claimed it would be today.
1) extending the day gives us more information and input from replacements, instead of just a consensus spare and little input from a lot of dead slots. this is a good thing. do you agree or disagree?

2) scum being spared is very bad for town. do you agree or disagree with that? given that, what is most important for scum to do?

3) Hectic's position today (three townreads on him, 4 votes to spare him counting Hectic himself) is not proof against it being risky in the first place. to use an analogy, it's dangerous to jump off a cliff into shallow, rocky water. many people do this anyway. they survived, so that must mean it isn't a risky thing to do.
except it of course still is, but looking for proof in the successes is not how you find the risk. you do that by looking at the water and the height of the cliff.

i really doubt i'm going to convince you on this at this point, but there you go.
1. Usually, yes. In this setup and that moment in time, not really. What's the harm in ending the day early in a town spare, from Hectic's POV? Again - i don't think Hectic was even close to foresee the FN would be outed the way he did, but why would you even risk that? There is no doctor, no cop, no night ability that would need any more info from day discussion. The FN could just target at random n1 - it's not like scum could lie about being targeted: if the FN claims, you say you were visited, otherwise you're scumlocked instantly as there is no roleblocker/stopper/ascetic/etc either.

2. Scum being spared is the worst possible outcome, in every of the 4 spare-based routes. Of course scum would aim at being spared - at least one of them, if not both. One more reason for town!Hectic to allow the day end, i don't see your point.

3. Not a good analogy. It's not risky when you are not afraid of nightkills, and i'd be very surprised to see Hectic lynched today, given that pretty much everyone except me are still townreading him. This alone should ring a bell, either about me or about everyone else. But once again, you're the only one voting to fight me, despite the fact that i gathered at least 3 scumleans over time (Replica, Amrun and Hectic himself). Sure, yeah, reads are flip-floppy etc, but ultimately no one is willing to put their weight on their scumread of me. I've been provoking at least half of the playerlist now, to see who would pick it up. This should also ring some bells. The only one who did was you, and for what i think are poor reasons, if unrelated to my pred.

pedit: ...and you unvoted. Neeeeevermind. By the way, if you want to read my whole history on mafiascum, check my wiki page. All the completed games i played are listed there, with their codename and flavor name (when applicable) to find them in the forums, my role, my outcome, and game outcome. And my personal comments if you are also interested in those.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1098, Chara wrote:
In post 1094, Farkran wrote:
In post 1087, Chara wrote:why would i, from my perspective, think Hectic's vote on me was distancing? that doesn't make any sense. it looked like he reacted to my unvote and then later reconsidered when i posted more about it and other things in general. it sounds like you gave the turn of events right there. he scumread my vote switch, and then reconsidered after further events. that's not weird, that's reacting to a thing that happened. what the hell else am i going to think?
How is it possible that Hectic's omgus vote on you literally didn't ring any alarm bell to you? In what universe does town!Hectic scumread you for removing your vote on him when even you said that his purpose was to extend the day? What kind of reasoning is this?
because town get paranoid...? they react in response to actions?

do you scumread every single player that votes you? i understand what gave him the thought to vote me. it isn't like he started tunneling me after that. i don't know how to say it any more plainly that i don't expect every town player to make perfect logical leaps like "Chara must have unvoted me to extend the day" when i might not have made that clear . i don't remember if i did.
there's something fundamental here about how mafia isn't so black and white but i don't know how to even begin discussing it more than i already have.
No, i don't scumread every player that votes me. I scumread bad pushes though, and from your POV i would definitely scumread Hectic's push towards you, or at least get a bit paranoid for it rather than reinforcing my townread of him like you did. Even moreso when he enters d2 with a spare-worthy townread of your slot. Where's Hectic paranoia now? Where's yours?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 1099, Amrun wrote:Thanks, Chara, for having the patience to point out the flaws in Farkran’s thinking FMPOV. I do not have that patience lately.

It’s remarkable how in sync I am with Chara in this moment which is major townpoints in my book.
It's sad when i realize that Amrun is still probably my strongest townread, despite posts like this. It's not about mafia being black and white, it's about doing something to prevent people from getting away with no scumreads, no reasoning, bad progression and logical fallacies. Please look at the current gamestate:

Replica = 3 scumleans on Farkran, Psyche, Nacho, not willing to vote.
Chara = 1 scumread on Farkran, was willing to vote, yet just recently unvoted so i guess that leaves it with no scumreads as well.
Psyche = 1 halfassed scumlean on almidia, not willing to vote; doesn't even include Chara in them despite Chara being the highest offenders in "suji's townslip was ambiguous" category.
Hectic = 3 scumreads on Farkran, Amrun, Almidia, not willing to vote.
Almidia/Bingle = lurksheep, i was really expecting more from this slot, but it isn't delivering.
Nacho = lurking, same as almi/bingle.
Chemist = 1 scumread on Nacho. Chemist improved significantly today, i could see him being town, maybe, but this is not even close to spare-worthy, if spare-worthiness will ever be a thing for me. He is the only one who was willing to read my wall with a grain of salt though - impartially, not immediately sheeping me, but not immediately ditching my case either.
Amrun = Possibly the only slot making some sense right now, not spareworthy either but still the closest thing to that. I can't possibly understand why Hectic is such a high townread for her though. Actually, as of writing this post, i'm not sure if i would place Chemist or Amrun first.

I mean, i am trying, really, i'm trying to read this game with only townhunting in mind, like almost everyone else is doing right now. But it seems that all the scumreads are the easiest slots to push, whereas the townreads are where the consensus is. How does this NOT ring a bell? Just look at the names. It's pretty much always either Farkran or Almidia, yet we have no votes at all. How does this NOT ring a bell? Do you really assume the scumteam is that bad?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Farkran »

By the way, 2.30 AM. Good night everyone.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Psyche »

i think my read on alimdea is firm i'd be all about lynching him if i were all about lynching people
You can't step in the same river twice.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1107, Psyche wrote:i think my read on alimdea is firm i'd be all about lynching him if i were all about lynching people
I NEED an alimdia flip to help me sort gamestate. If alimdia/Bingle is town, I need to re-evaluate. Can we compromise?

@Chara:

I think alimdia’s ISO looked like mostly busywork. It isn’t bad, per se, but like when she went through ISOs, that’s a weird way to scumhunt and not much came of it. It was just ~producing content~. And I really didn’t like the “but why is Pine getting a free pass?” thing. It is for this reason that I think Farkran has most buddy equity if this slot flips scum. Everyone was pressuring Asriel, who was a lurker, and alimdia comes in with a soft defense of “but Pine is lurking too.”

Clearly, alimdia had real life things going on, and I don’t mean to suggest that they didn’t, but the last scumgame I played with alimdia, they also had trouble faking scumreads FMPOV. They were coached into bussing third buddy by Menalque, but the progression was poor so I caught them out. (No one listened - town lost, etc). But it had the same feeling to me here as nothing being “wrong” to really nitpick but just not really connecting with the gamestate in a believable way. That game was Guns N’ Roses 3 for the record.

And Bingle is sucking. I’m not buying he replaces into a low page count game early on with no intention of reading or doing anything but sheeping. And if he did, I’m going to have a bone to pick post game.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Amrun »

@Farkran: I think the ideas behind what you are saying are sound. People should not be excused from making scumreads, and should be accountable for their progressions.

However, the way you’ve gone about it here just leaves me wondering if you’re really digging for intent. A couple of times I really felt like they were misrepresentative of what was going on at the time, or like focusing on the surface and not what’s underneath.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Siblings,

My next day off of work is tomorrow and I will give you all of me then. I apologize for repeated delays and broken promises but the real thing is coming in HOT.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1110, Nachomamma8 wrote:Siblings,

My next day off of work is tomorrow and I will give you all of me then. I apologize for repeated delays and broken promises but the real thing is coming in HOT.
Can't wait to see it

anyway hi I had a math team meet after school so haven't been able to be here that much ama
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Hectic »

i like your hat...
is that a pichu or pikachu on your shoulder...?
it looks very small for a pikachu...
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by Hectic »

HURT: Farkran
will talk about him more tomorrow...
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Hectic »

this is more to represent my scumread than to hope to lynch him right now...
still prefer SPARING 4 but if i get a confident scumread... lynching is also fine...
we'll see if my reread of him gives me that...
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1112, Hectic wrote:i like your hat...
is that a pichu or pikachu on your shoulder...?
it looks very small for a pikachu...
it's a pikachu! I'm not sure why it's small but it is pretty strong
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1046, Farkran wrote:snip
HURT: Hectic

I’m not going to read ISO’s and I’m sheeping you because Amrun says you logic is shit without disagreeing with any results. When the consensus seems to be “the new guy can solve the game for us!” actually pushing something is probably a town move and I don’t see signs that anyone else has done so.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1109, Amrun wrote:@Farkran: I think the ideas behind what you are saying are sound. People should not be excused from making scumreads, and should be accountable for their progressions.

However, the way you’ve gone about it here just leaves me wondering if you’re really digging for intent. A couple of times I really felt like they were misrepresentative of what was going on at the time, or like focusing on the surface and not what’s underneath.
Ok. Can you talk to me about what, specifically, i misrepresented in my cases? Where i focused on the surface rather than digging below it?

Especially the second part - this is a thing i got often recently, every time i was town and the comment came from town. I don't even want to argue about our alignments right now, i mean, ultimately the purpose of any in-game exchange is to discern alignments, but right now i don't want to focus on the "we're town" aspect of my sentence. I want to see where you found that i was mistaken/misrepresentative/superficial, and what should i have done differently in your opinion.

I'll start by saying that it is not true that i don't look for intent behind words. Words are the first thing you are "hit" with when reading a post, of course - the first impression you get is that given by the what words were used to build your sentence, the "Tone". The second is the "Content", which is the whole sentence and its meaning, and it's different from tone in that it is WHAT you are saying rather than HOW you are saying it - two sentences which are utterly and literally the truth about a specific argument, could be vastly different in tone, and that could lead to believe the truth is offered by an instinctive person (usually, indicative of town - you could stop there to form a tone-based townread) or structured (NAI - you need to delve deeper). Third in line there is intent, or WHY did you say what you said. When the tone is structured and the content is truthful, you may ask yourself if the post, despite being the truth, was offered with helpful or malicious intent.

To provide a concrete example, i had to reread Hectic's ISO a couple times before realizing that his progression on Chara was scum indicative. Why did i re-read Hectic specifically and not another player? Because i was skeptical about Hectic behavior during the end of d1, specifically starting from his interactions towards Chara. Then, the d2 post where he promotes a spare on its slot rang another bell to me, that resonated with his previous d1 post where he voted Chara. I went back and checked, and found out that the first fight vote wasn't particularly off tonewise or contentwise - but when Hectic enters d2 promoting a spare on Chara, i asked myself what was the purpose of that. How could it be a genuine scumread? Why would hectic place a pretty much vanity FIGHT vote on Chara for so little reason, when he was strong on his own spare (and ultimately on sparing suji too)? Why does Hectic enter d2 with a preference for the 4-spared route and includes Chara in it, after what happend there? I thought of one possible reason: distancing. And that's the second bell that alarmed me: why isn't Chara AT LEAST a bit paranoid of this, instead introducing itself by healing hectic? Why didn't it ask Hectic for an explanation? That is, because Chara accepted the distance put between them as a good thing. That's what led me to think they are the most plausible scumteam right now. Everything that i can think of right now would match this theory. This does not mean it's 100% correct, but i do want to pursue it, engage more with the people involved (nothing from Chara made me change my mind, though), and possibly get a flip to learn more.

There are other scummy slots out there, like Psyche and Replica for instance, but they are... different. I already explained myself, but to reiterate: they both seem more wrong than scummy. There COULD be scum intent behind their posts (psyche pushing for a very weak spare-based strategy including himself, Replica using math to conceal potential spare pushes on partner, etc), but it may also be explained by them just not being able to see eye to eye with me. By discussing a lot with Replica, i think that's more likely the case. He's pretty much as passionate as i am about his opinions, he is consistent tonewise and contentwise, despite being inconsistent logicwise and being unable to associate math with psychology/sociology. Psyche is a bit "worse" than replica, alignment-speaking, because he refuses to engage completely with me, but as i said the fact that he is mocking me (i don't mean this offensively, but you are fooling around with me and my reads, psyche) rather than defending himself, attacking me or trying to pocket me is... not what i would expect from a scum with his player profile.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:31 am

Post by Farkran »

And, having just posted yet another huge wall about Hectic, i find myself liking this:
In post 1113, Hectic wrote:HURT: Farkran
will talk about him more tomorrow...
In post 1114, Hectic wrote:this is more to represent my scumread than to hope to lynch him right now...
still prefer SPARING 4 but if i get a confident scumread... lynching is also fine...
we'll see if my reread of him gives me that...
Much more than this:
In post 1116, Bingle wrote:

I’m not going to read ISO’s and I’m sheeping you because Amrun says you logic is shit without disagreeing with any results. When the consensus seems to be “the new guy can solve the game for us!” actually pushing something is probably a town move and I don’t see signs that anyone else has done so.
However, there is a possible explanation about what Bingle just did and i think it would be worthy to pursue it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1116, Bingle wrote:

I do disagree with results.

Hectic is probably town, Chara is very likely town, and Replica is a townlean though not as confident. All of this is readily available information. I don’t know what gave you the impression that I didn’t disagree with Farkran’s results besides you not remotely giving a shit or trying.

@Farkran: I’ll respond to you later. Don’t let me forget!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:21 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 945, Farkran wrote:Perhaps it would be more understandable as a detailed timeline:

1) Chara townreads Hectic because of Hectic content
2) Hectic reaches Spare-1, Chara unvotes and states Hectic is not towny enough
3) Hectic scumreads Chara because of point 2
4) Chara puts back Hectic in its top townreads
5) Hectic unvotes Chara but is still suspicious of it
6) I scumread Replica
7) Chara scumreads me because i scumread Replica
8) Replica townreads Chara because it scumreads me
-d2 happens-
8) Hectic now townreads Chara for no reason at all
9) Hectic now scumreads me because i scumread him
10) Suddenly, Hectic, Chara and Replica formed a townbloc of their own
literally just because of how the players involved are reading themselves
whereas i am pushed as a scumread because i scumread them.

Just no.
I think this list is the thing that struck me the worst. Chara did a good job of breaking it down point by point and I don’t have time to do that myself, but I think any list with reasons like “Chara scumreads me because I scumread Replica” and “Replica townreads Chara because it scumreads me” (demonstrably false) as well as saying people do things for “no reason at all” is not in good faith, and is not trying to determine intent behind actions. This read strongly to me like trying to paint actions in the worst possible light, the opposite of that.

Now, the wall you just did to me, Farkran, I don’t dislike. That reasoning I can understand. I don’t really agree with it, but it’s a train of thought I follow. This quoted post, definitely not. There are smaller less egregious examples littered throughout but this post in particular I had a real problem with.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1120, Amrun wrote:
In post 945, Farkran wrote:Perhaps it would be more understandable as a detailed timeline:

1) Chara townreads Hectic because of Hectic content
2) Hectic reaches Spare-1, Chara unvotes and states Hectic is not towny enough
3) Hectic scumreads Chara because of point 2
4) Chara puts back Hectic in its top townreads
5) Hectic unvotes Chara but is still suspicious of it
6) I scumread Replica
7) Chara scumreads me because i scumread Replica
8) Replica townreads Chara because it scumreads me
-d2 happens-
8b) Hectic now townreads Chara for no reason at all
9) Hectic now scumreads me because i scumread him
10) Suddenly, Hectic, Chara and Replica formed a townbloc of their own
literally just because of how the players involved are reading themselves
whereas i am pushed as a scumread because i scumread them.

Just no.
I think this list is the thing that struck me the worst. Chara did a good job of breaking it down point by point and I don’t have time to do that myself, but I think any list with reasons like “Chara scumreads me because I scumread Replica” and “Replica townreads Chara because it scumreads me” (demonstrably false) as well as saying people do things for “no reason at all” is not in good faith, and is not trying to determine intent behind actions. This read strongly to me like trying to paint actions in the worst possible light, the opposite of that.

Now, the wall you just did to me, Farkran, I don’t dislike. That reasoning I can understand. I don’t really agree with it, but it’s a train of thought I follow. This quoted post, definitely not. There are smaller less egregious examples littered throughout but this post in particular I had a real problem with.
I will refer to the first point 8 as point 8, and the second as point 8b - sorry for being unable to count properly.

The main staples of that case are points 2, 3, 4, 5, 8b. I dislike how Replica melded into it, because it really looked like a chainsaw defense, but this is also true for Chara with regards to them scumreading me. Hectic's reasons to scumread me are not solid either, i wish he would engage more about how his vote is not a omgus, but he said he will talk about it later so i'm looking forward to that. Ultimately Hectic/Chara makes a lot more sense - i am also looking forward you to explain to me why you disagree with me or what you would have done differently than i did in my most recent wall, so we can talk about this later when we both have time (i'm working away from home today, until like ~10 hours from now, i will read from mobile from time to time).
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Amrun »

I mean I just basically disagree with your conclusions since I townread the people in question.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:12 am

Post by popsofctown »

Monster Kidz
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:13 am

Post by popsofctown »

Word search
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”