Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 474, Farkran wrote:
In post 472, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Adorable

Generally weak reads and their town reads have no real effort behind it and seems like they just ripped them from Farkran. Their interactions with Brian was bad as well.
In post 473, Bitmap wrote:YK isn't a bad wagon but it seems the premise for that wagon was their vote on Eragon as the second vote and being scummy while I basically got a free pass for being the third vote seemed pretty bad reasoning overall.

@YK:
Who are you townreading and scumreading atm?
I support this line of thought, but i want to clarify that my scumlean of YK has little to do with their vote, which is just part of an overall tendency to look like they're doing things whereas they aren't. It's very early, but all i see them doing is asking questions but not drawing conclusions from answers. There's no depth in their posts, just surface-level busywork. I could say the same about adorable.

I think i have reconsidered my previous read of shadowless, still not hood-worthy though, in my opinion.

@Bitmap do you think Amrun is up to something bad?
Okay, thanks for clarifying. I kind of thought the same thing as you on the surface-level busywork which is why I explicitly asked YK for reads.

I'm not really sure on Amrun yet but like out of all the votes on Eragon, even I would say mine would have been the most suspicious which makes the whole Amrun-YK interaction kind of weird.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yumeko hydra can you engage with us.
That goes for Adorable as well tbh.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 467, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 465, Xtoxm wrote:if shireen's slot reps out without posting, i want it gone
thats rand wolf sub out if ive ever seen it
Oh, that slot hasn't posted even once.
Never mind. Mod info in confirms there was an error hindering the slot from posting. Not alignment indicative.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Adorable »

Recently woke up and I read the 4 new pages just now. To those asking me questions I'm going to respond back in around 3 hours or maybe less depending on how soon I finish my morning work. Just to let everyone know, I'm not an active member and it will take a while for me to respond back and hopefully when I finish soon I'll be more active.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 475, Bitmap wrote:
In post 474, Farkran wrote:

Generally weak reads and their town reads have no real effort behind it and seems like they just ripped them from Farkran. Their interactions with Brian was bad as well.
In post 473, Bitmap wrote:YK isn't a bad wagon but it seems the premise for that wagon was their vote on Eragon as the second vote and being scummy while I basically got a free pass for being the third vote seemed pretty bad reasoning overall.

@YK:
Who are you townreading and scumreading atm?
I support this line of thought, but i want to clarify that my scumlean of YK has little to do with their vote, which is just part of an overall tendency to look like they're doing things whereas they aren't. It's very early, but all i see them doing is asking questions but not drawing conclusions from answers. There's no depth in their posts, just surface-level busywork. I could say the same about adorable.

I think i have reconsidered my previous read of shadowless, still not hood-worthy though, in my opinion.

@Bitmap do you think Amrun is up to something bad?
Okay, thanks for clarifying. I kind of thought the same thing as you on the surface-level busywork which is why I explicitly asked YK for reads.

I'm not really sure on Amrun yet but like out of all the votes on Eragon, even I would say mine would have been the most suspicious which makes the whole Amrun-YK interaction kind of weird.

Once again, I really didn’t mind either one of your votes.

However, I found it super weird that they “wanted” to vote for Eragon at post 75 and didn’t for ???? reasons. That’s why I’m voting there.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Yumeko and Kirari »

doc: ok u didnt break ur arm but its gonna hurt to twist or push things. wan some pain drugs?
me: yes plz
pain drug cap: TWIST AND PUSH
me: fuckkkkkkkkk

meanwhile:
In post 210, Bitmap wrote:Ok Krazy sucks but I'm pretty cool I'd say.
wtf?

q: if stupid pres dies does a new person become pres? must there 'always be a pres'?

masons with esp and fark

norway town

brian leantown/maybe town candidate
wondertime leantown but not cool outing my main while you're stealth alting, really
bitty leantown but didn't appreciate the random dig :(

mixed feelings on shadow

amrun leantown-->nulltown-->null... "choo choo bitches" really?
have you played with yumeko before? not sure if playstyle conflict cause I liked your early posts

feel like I should townread eragon from his engagement but I don't? wagon there is ok
In post 464, Xtoxm wrote:at the end of the night like other abilities i'd expect - nothing in my role pm to indicate otherwise
ok well our ability is fucking weird. we *initiate* during the day and then you get a text prompt but we don't know when it resolves because our thing is a "mystery gamble"... so if its a day action it'd suck but if it's a randomized night action then I think us crossing should resolve and the boost go off, but there is technically a chance it's a day action

if we upgrade we get more sense of what it does. I don't think vig fits flavor so biggest downside to cross would be if there was another slot that was guaranteed to boost, but the question is...

would you like to gamble??? :3

could be rolestop, could be cop, could be a "visit" lol there's no way to know

ok drugs should be hitting me soon hopefully, it hurts to type using the shift key but I have enough control of my fingers to f5 so if any big questions pop up I can drop in, otherwise still rather have yumeko in charge

-K
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Adorable »

I'm back now. I got incoming 11 posts I will single respond to in order and I will not multiquote since it will be hard for me to edit with 11 posts in multiquote.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 406, Wondertime wrote:
In post 366, Bitmap wrote:VOTE: Eragon

I support this. The first few pages were just fluff posting from Eragon.
SO WHY AREN'T WE KILLING THIS?
Reading this it looked like you wanted the Eragon slot dead and I saw it strange you would say why aren't we killing the slot when you did nothing about it. What were you thinking at the time?
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 408, Espeonage wrote:They theory. Why didn't Adorable OMGUS Brian if they thought it was a naked serious vote with no real reasoning.

Does it mean Adorable is scared?

Like the closest thing to analysis is a soft omegas without a vote.

Vote: Adorable

Lets get a decent wagon going. We need some flux.
You're asking why did I not vote Brian and I voted him on page 9.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 413, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 385, Adorable wrote:You didn't give any reasoning to your vote and I saw it odd you voted a player who didn't say anything at the time.
When you vote someone, you need to at least explain why rather than saying nothing.
Normally I tend to scum read a player who doesn't give any reasoning to their votes. Also, I couldn't even tell if this was a serious vote or not.
Fair.

However, your vote on me is the least of my reasons for keeping my vote on you. And my votes are always serious, they just aren't always substantiated by something.
Your vote on me looked odd since I didn't say anything at the time and why would you vote a player who didn't say anything yet. From what I remember scum normally vote an inactive player and they do this so that they don't have to worry about getting a response back and inactives are also easy mislynches for scum. You also voted with no reasoning which is frowned upon.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 414, Wondertime wrote:I HAVE MY READS BUT HONESTLY, I DON'T THINK THEY EVEN LIKE, ADD ANYTHING.
LIKE ITS NOTHING REALLY NEW
I WANT TO KILL ADORABLE, BITMAP, AND Y & K HYDRA
I LEGIT HAVE NO OPINION ON ESPE OR SHADOWLESS ATM. I THINK GIVING A READ ON THESE PEOPLE WOULD BE DISHONEST

AMRUN AND BRAIN SKIES ARE SUPER TOWN
FAKRAN IS SUPER TOWN
NORWEGAIN IS PROBABLY TOWN
XTOXM IS MAYBE TOWN PROBABLY WHO FUCKING KNOWS HONESTLY HE SEEMS TOWN BUT I SHOULD PROBABLY GIVE HIM MORE CREDIT

ALSO I'M KIND OF HAVING TROUBLE PARSING THROUGH ERAGON'S POSTS. LUCKILY, TIME IS BETTER THEN ME AT THAT (AND ACTUALLY EVERYTHING)

VOTE: ADORABLE
-WONDER
Can you elaborate on your reads here? You asked me to elaborate on my town read during my absence and over here you're also not elaborating on your reads.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 427, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 356, Adorable wrote:
In post 292, Farkran wrote:
In post 264, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 248, Farkran wrote:TOWN
NorwegianboyEE
Bitmap
Xtoxm
Amrun
Espeonage
Eragon
WonderTime
Yumeko and Kirari
Brian Skies
Adorable
Shadowlesscloud
SCUM
Farkram, is this reads list based from strongest to weakest town/scum read?
Top is strongest town, bottom is strongest scum, but in reality most of the middle names are placed with just slightly more care than a randomizer. All reads are very weak and mostly gut-based at this point - i have listed what i think are notable events so far.

Although by reading further i completely misinterpreted what small town meant. I didn't know it was part of the ms terminology, i just thought it was referring to some ability.
The game started around 17 hours ago and it takes a while for some players to post because of time zone. Right now it seems like we're all getting to know each other for the time being.
@Adorable
What prompted you to say this? Farkran's scumread on you and Shadowcloud?
Farkran gave a gut read when it hasn't been longer than 24 hours and I never liked gut reads because it can sometimes be an easy way for scum to give their reads and that's why I say it takes a while for players to respond in less than 24 hours.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 435, Wondertime wrote:
In post 430, Farkran wrote:
In post 411, Wondertime wrote:
In post 381, Brian Skies wrote:As amused as I am by Eragon's recent posting, I'm fine with the wagon on him. I'm suspicious of this slot for personal reasons and the filler walls aren't helping him for me.

I like my vote. felt very forced and unnecessary from Adorable and the vote was mostly just OMGUS anyway. feels very empty to me. The Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap townreads just feel too easy as well. I feel like these players were/are already gaining traction from other players as townreads and the lack of any real suspicion from this slot is concerning.

I'm fine with Bitmap + Espeonage neighborhood. I would like one of Shadow or myself to be included though (preferably me).
IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT, I'LL SHEEP BRAIN. HONESTLY YOU REALLY CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THAT.
This might be the post where we don't agree about, if you want to talk about it. Why would you trust brian? Is just meta, or?

pedit: yeah let's do that VOTE: YUMEKO
AT THIS MOMENT, I GENERALLY GET THE FEELING THAT BRAIN SKIES IS ACTIVELY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE MOTIVATION BEHIND ERAGON'S ACTIONS. I MIGHT BE GIVING HIM TOO MUCH CREDIT BECAUSE I REALLY WANT BRAIN SKIES TO BE TOWN AND GENERALLY, I THINK HIS READS ARE GOING TO BE BETTER THEN MY OWN, ESPECIALLY ON D1.
Brian saying he is fine with the wagon on Eragon for personal reason and doing nothing about it looked strange. It looked like scum saying they are fine with the wagon and don't want to take any part in it and that looked like Brian knows something about Eragon's slot.
Yumeko and Kirari
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Yumeko and Kirari
Townie
Townie

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Yumeko and Kirari »

Pain meds doin work, I just wanna hug ur avi adorable its soooo cute!

*hug*

-k
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 452, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 421, Farkran wrote:I think you need to elaborate better on your read of Eragon. And Shadowless.

Also, while i might agree with you on Adorable, i think the proper way to address the issue would have been asking Adorable to elaborate their reads first. Why do you assume there should have been suspicion? Do you have any suspicion towards Xtoxm, Norway and Bitmap?
No, I don't.

I feel like I've already been fairly straightforward regarding Adorable's reads. It doesn't have to do with me thinking Xtoxm, Norway, or Bitmap being suspicious, but me thinking Adorable threw out easy townreads without reasoning and hasn't pushed anything resembling an fos or scumread up to this point.
Giving town reads is not scummy and I did say I was leaning town on 3 players instead of just saying this person is town and no one at the time asked me to elaborate on my town reads at the time. Your play reminds me of scum alimdia from the completed mini normal 2109 when he was throwing shade on a town player for giving town reads with no reasoning.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 458, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 421, Farkran wrote:I think you need to elaborate better on your read of Eragon. And Shadowless.
I don't need to elaborate on this, so I won't.
In post 421, Farkran wrote:Why do you assume there should have been suspicion?
I don't understand what you're asking here.

I don't believe the slot was scumhunting, hence the 'lack of suspicion from this slot'.
In post 421, Farkran wrote:Do you have any suspicion towards Xtoxm, Norway and Bitmap?
No, but that is not the point.
I've explained my scum read on you earlier and over here you say you don't believe I was scum hunting. What do you think of my vote on you? If I was not scum hunting then I wouldn't even have voted you for not scum hunting.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Adorable »

No one asked me to elaborate on my reads at the time and there is nothing scummy about giving weak reads on day 1 in less than 24 hours.

In another game I was getting scum read for not giving town reads and now I'm getting scum read for giving town reads. I don't understand what the players want now? Should I give town reads or should I not?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 479, Amrun wrote: Once again, I really didn’t mind either one of your votes.

However, I found it super weird that they “wanted” to vote for Eragon at post 75 and didn’t for ???? reasons. That’s why I’m voting there.
In post 365, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:VOTE: Eragon

They talk a lot but say nothing

-Y
They stated they wanted to vote Eragon because of fluff posting from this post. Am I missing something because I still don't get it.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Bitmap »

In post 491, Adorable wrote:

No one asked me to elaborate on my reads at the time and there is nothing scummy about giving weak reads on day 1 in less than 24 hours.

In another game I was getting scum read for not giving town reads and now I'm getting scum read for giving town reads. I don't understand what the players want now? Should I give town reads or should I not?
I think the main concern was that it seemed like you were sheeping Farkran's reads mindlessly and not really formulating your own reads.
Shireen Baratheon
Shireen Baratheon
Townie
Shireen Baratheon
Townie
Townie

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Shireen Baratheon »

Checking in.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 493, Bitmap wrote:
In post 491, Adorable wrote:

I think the main concern was that it seemed like you were sheeping Farkran's reads mindlessly and not really formulating your own reads.
On #358 I only said Xtoxm and Norway and when I read through your posts I added you on #359. Your thought on me sheeping Farkran's reads looks strange because it would have been Xtoxm, Norway, and Bitmap in one post all together instead of being in 2 separate posts.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 494, Shireen Baratheon wrote:Checking in.
Have you kept up to date on the game? Looking forward to your contributions.

- Bunno
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Espeonage »

Sorry for that YK. I 'didn't' break my elbow last year. Had a huge run around bc they thought I broke it inside the joint so I needed to do a bunch of test. Finally they went we have no idea how you have so much damage without breaking it. Was still in a sling for months and on pain meds. Not fun.

Hope you can recover ok.
Don't @ me.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 492, Bitmap wrote:
In post 479, Amrun wrote: Once again, I really didn’t mind either one of your votes.

In post 365, Yumeko and Kirari wrote:VOTE: Eragon

They talk a lot but say nothing

-Y
They stated they wanted to vote Eragon because of fluff posting from this post. Am I missing something because I still don't get it.
Yes you are missing something.

I questioned them for shits and giggles and they said they “wanted” to vote Eragon at post 75 but didn’t.

This makes no sense to me. They had no vote out, and no content themselves at that point. Why avoid giving it, if they had it in mind? They’re concerned with appearances and playing cautiously.

@y+k: I have no experience with the non-Krazy head, no. It could be a playstyle clash. We will see.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Farkran »

Adorable, you have only elaborated your scumread of brian skies. What about your other reads? I see we agree about some of our reads, perhaps including brian himself, but i'd like to hear your perspective on the other names you mentioned.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”