Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Replica »

Effort, dude. Reads. Yes, reading. Content that isn't me/Amrun/Farkran beating our heads on the wall for 50 pages.

I'm trying to motivate you to try and win the game by making it clear to you what the stakes are for you as town. Winning games are hard. Getting reads is hard. Being a good town player is hard. The best things in life are often very hard.

Teams are about taking turns and sharing burdens, dude. You've got to step up when that happens and carry some weight on your shoulders. Other people suffer when you don't, not just you.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Chara »

hola.
as said above i'm indeed v/la. so for now... chilling.

pedit: how dramatic. not that i disagree.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Okay

I don't really know where to start so I guess I'll just read random stuff again
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Chara »

Bingle: why is Chemist your favourite out of those three?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Replica »

Somewhere Nacho is sitting in a Nashville bar, sipping on a whiskey highball, listening to a Hank Williams cover band, not staring at a computer screen for hours at a time. I hate him for it.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1977, Chemist1422 wrote:Okay

I don't really know where to start so I guess I'll just read random stuff again
Chara, Bingle, Nacho? i'd be interested in how you feel about your bottom three, if you want someplace to start.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Replica »

Chara's a comparatively short+less looked at ISO if you want some direction, Chemist, but honestly random stuff might be more helpful.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 1979, Replica wrote:Somewhere Nacho is sitting in a Nashville bar, sipping on a whiskey highball, listening to a Hank Williams cover band, not staring at a computer screen for hours at a time. I hate him for it.
you make a good point about how i could be spending the remainder of my evening....

but i like you people too.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Replica »

...y-you wanna watch Cats (2019) together?
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Replica »

I've become the thing I hated most in life, a shitposter.

Someone pray for me
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 1983, Replica wrote:...y-you wanna watch Cats (2019) together?
This is absolutely not the type of post I expected from you in the beginning of this game and it’s hilarious and makes the whole game worth it for me so it’s all good.

Go chemist go! Read the thing! Think the thoughts!
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

sorry wasn’t feeling up for it last night but I’ll start on it now
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Farkran »

3 days to deadline - is this correct, or without the 48h extension granted for Chara's V/LA? Based on how it was described in VC 3.0, i would assume those 48h are already calculated in the current countdown.

I am still waiting for Nacho, mostly. I might want to shift my vote to there based on the recent Chara. Even if V/LA, it has been present more than enough to cast a vote on me if it wanted to give deadly momentum to my wagon, given that the deadline is approaching quickly and the game is stalling.

Meanwhile, one more question open to everyone: where will you look if i flip green? How does this change your view of the game? This applies to people who are voting me as well as those who aren't.

To Bingle specifically: where do you look if Chemist flips green? Amrun and ???

I am assuming that Amrun is shipping a Bingle/Farkran solve, Replica is assuming a Farkran/Nacho (maybe Amrun?) solve, Bingle is pushing Amrun/Chemist, Chara = Farkran/{Nacho, Chemist}. Chemist, i remember him pushing Nacho, probably with Bingle () or maybe Chara (). I'm really interested in hearing Nacho's solve for today.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Farkran »

Actually you know what

HURT: Nacho let's see what happens next.

Question to chemist: what made you change your mind from d2 hurt Nacho to d3 hurt Bingle?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1988, Farkran wrote:Actually you know what

HURT: Nacho let's see what happens next.

Question to chemist: what made you change your mind from d2 hurt Nacho to d3 hurt Bingle?
No one was going for Nacho and Bingle had a better chance of going through
GTKAS

Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1983, Replica wrote:...y-you wanna watch Cats (2019) together?
...kind of. yes.

Farkran: the listed deadline seems accurate based on what i told pops about my V/LA and the added 48 hours.

meaning i should do something if i have the time. which i do have, currently.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Replica »

This game needs something radically different. We've got to switch up the rules of the game. "Business as usual" won't cut it anymore.

We can't keep looking to Chemist for bailouts, not while he's still got homework.

We need change. We need a new hero.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Replica »

Hold the phones y'all, I've got an idea. I've got just the thing. Change is coming.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Replica »

Nacho, man, this is literally your time to shine as town. If a lynch happens today, it is most likely to be on you or Farkran. If you don't get lynched, you will definitely not be nightkilled.

All of the town is looking to you right now for new perspective and content. We're looking to you to take this game to the next stage.

Literally scum is counting on you to just do nothing, halfass your reads, and be lynchbait. Please do not let this happen.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Technically I wasn’t doing homework, I was in school

But yeah I can read through stuff now
GTKAS

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Amrun »

Will lynch anything tbf
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I got around to skimming Chara's ISO and like how it builds its ideas around townhunting and how it uses those to approach the game

I also think its Hectic read is genuine, especially if Hectic is town

I'm gonna reread around the D1 Sherlock/Suji situation and reactions to it now
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I think Farkran, Hectic, and Chara all had towny reactions to the original Sherlock post, Amrun sticking out as the one that didn't

I'll reread from the FN claim now
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I liked Amrun's reaction to the FN claim a lot actually

Chara's was okay, I didn't like Farkran's

I think I'm talking myself back into it being Bingle/Nacho
GTKAS

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1971, Replica wrote:Chemist, man, this is literally your time to shine as town. If a lynch happens today, it is most likely to be on you or Farkran. If you don't get lynched, you will definitely not be nightkilled.

All of the town is looking to you right now for new perspective and content. We're looking to you to take this game to the next stage.

Literally scum is counting on you to just do nothing, halfass your reads, and be lynchbait. Please do not let this happen.
In post 1993, Replica wrote:Nacho, man, this is literally your time to shine as town. If a lynch happens today, it is most likely to be on you or Farkran. If you don't get lynched, you will definitely not be nightkilled.

Does anyone know Replica's main? Would it really be within his scumrange to display genuine frustration at slots who attack him? I'm trying to discern if there is really a reason to townread powerwolf!Replica besides tone and sparing too many people that could be town. I mean... Replica's correctness/actions ratio could potentially be very high if Hectic and Bingle are town (provided that he's pushing a spare-based solve), but the correctness/words ratio is definitely not for many reasons that i went over so many times now. The quoted posts are obviously a joking self-reference, but they still ping me the wrong way, in the sense that Replica is always trying to lead the gamestate to absurd conclusions. I mean, it's quite clear that he doesn't have a clue where scum is - even if i flip red, he offered no reasonable candidate for a partnership, because rather honestly only Bingle and Chemist would be valid as candidates and Replica doesn't want to lynch either.

Assuming town!Hectic, he also tried to spare Chara and Bingle. If Bingle is town and sparing vanity vote - because i mean, honestly, Bingle never had any spare equity - does Replica/Chara make sense? Chara had spare equity at some point during d2, but more people were wanting Hectic. I still think a Chara spare would have been very much achievable in this scenario though. A valid alternative would have been lynching me, but Chara removed momentum from my wagon... why? @Chara why did you unvote me back in d2? You never seemed convinced that i was town, if i recall correct.

Replica/Amrun? Both were voting Hectic d1, but in d2 Amrun didn't spare. They pushed the opposite sides of Bingle instead, but neither really had any relevant chance to succeed. Scum!Amrun would have had a lot more chances lynching Farkran, same as Chara.

Replica/{Bingle, Chemist, Nacho} suffer from the same exact fault - everyone would have such an easy time lynching me in d2 that i don't understand why they would allow a Hectic spare in its place.

Bah. Once again the only available explanation for scum!Replica is scum!Hectic. If this is the case, i guess Replica could just compromise on anything that isn't his own lynch at this point, and a Replica lynch is as distant as things could go in this game. And he still isn't scummier than Nacho or Chara, if we talk about VC 2.7 compared to 1.7
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”