Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 2018, Bingle wrote:Fark, I don't think you can manage a Nacho lynch this close to the deadline. Of the options of sparing me, lynching you and lynching Chem which do you prefer?
I can't manage a Nacho lynch because nobody can see that hectic is scum in literally every possible scenario where i am not scum.

Your question is a bit loaded, you just asked me how i want to lose the game.

If i had to chose which of those three options is the least likely leading to a town loss that'd be lynch farkran, but today isn't the day where such resolution would be useful.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Farkran »

I cannot get over how Replica has been more stubborn, more wrong and more unpleasant than me this game. Every single post is offensive, based on stupid premises, and hasn't changed his mind ever since d1 eod, riding along veiled insults to get his point through instead of analyzing the setup and gamestate.

I actually should give him more credit and consider him as a scum solve. Scum is in Hectic & Nacho > Chara > Replica anyways. Sparing 4 is probably better for them over lynch town, so just don't do that.

I'm fine with anything else at this point.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Chara »

HEAL: Replica
i'm disappointed that my preference is still what i started the day with except i'm not. this is objectively the right thing to do. Replica's town, nothing i've looked at has really changed that and my
only
problem with the slot is he goes for a Bingle spare every time before one on himself. but i understand why. also if he is scum then the whole frustration bit would i think have to be faked.

re: Farkran's last post i really don't think Replica has been anything near unpleasant. he just scumreads you. he's also been analyzing, you just disagree. and you're wrong too, given you have Hectic scum still and i find it really pointless to argue about that further either.

HURT: Chemist
i want to spare Replica, but if for some reason that's not happening this is the only hurt vote i'm making today. and i'm sorry but while he probably is town if this is right i'm not comfortable sparing Bingle. i'm actually not sure if a Bingle mispare or a Chemist mislynch is worse. probably a flip is better than no flip. Bingle is a vague townread based on his posting today which i've liked, and Chemist is poe + i think a struggle to produce genuine content.

Chemist/Farkran does seem extremely obvious. i didn't manage to really get a read on Nacho i'm happy with, but i think he could be badly absent scum with Chemist (though i feel like scum Nacho woud make more of an effort? but this is a guess i don't know him well, based on my impressions from this game and what other players have said). i could see absent scum Chemist a little better, and especially his last few posts feel like an attempt at content that is just... there, and leads to a Bingle/Nacho solve.
and if Farkran is scum i find it unlikely it's with Nacho. as for Farkran himself, i'd compromise on that if it's literally the only option but i would absolutely prefer just sparing Replica. a Farkran townflip is probably good information too, scumflip's obviously good, but this consistent choice to double down on Hectic being scum as a scum strategy seems like a ridiculous amount of effort and i don't really understand it. also players i clash with this heavily do tend to be town more often than scum, though that feels anecdotal.
if Amrun
is
scum i haven't really checked who it would be with.

i'm going back home today but i have mafia time this evening. i wish i'd had the thought earlier of scum being absolutely unable to hard bus today because someone did mention it much earlier, and i knew it, and for whatever reason only now did the thought occur to me that scum who cannot bus means you wagon the hell out of the game.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: chemist

We need to flip something.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Amrun »

Fuck

HURT: chemist

HEAL: replica
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Farkran »

HURT: chemist

Better than a spare.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Farkran »

By the way things went, this will flip town and nacho is scum. But good luck with that, tomorrow will be another town lynch unless you start listening to reason
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Replica »

Last few posts are basically my reads Bible.

I strongly doubt Fark is stubborn town. I am pretty sure based off the timing of his reads, along with select theatrics and a few godawful whiffs ("Can't miss" lack of Chara progression in my ISO for example). This gets strengthened, not weakened with Chemist scumflip.

Bingle is probably town, so is Chara.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Replica »

Like at the time of that vote a spare on me could actually have happened for deadline reasons. Chara scum here would be absolutely insane.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Replica »

To be clear, when I say godawful whiffs, I don't mean wrong reads. I mean reads that are
literally impossible
to have come about from naturally reading the game/an ISO regardless of how tunneled you are.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Replica »

As for you, Fark, I've called specific posts+reads bad but in general I have said absolutely nothing about you being terrible if you're town, godawful townplayer, etc. I've kept it limited to "Not playing well if he's scum", which is by far the thing you've repeatedly gotten most heated about, "X read/post is bad" which...many of ours have been all game, and vaguely "I don't want to be stuck in 5 way with this dude". If you're town I haven't commented on your quality of play at all, because I know until I see the scum I can't judge it and I'd be playing awfully myself.

In comparison, you have shot all sorts of vitriol my way about how terrible and stupid of a player I am all game long. I think it's scum theater, but like as town you have drastically missed the point of my posts and have responded to phrases like "This push is bad" with persistent personal insults and character judgments

Have been wanting to say this for literally like a week but chose to just keep ignoring it but now's my last chance before you switch to flaming me for shit I never even said in the postgame.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Farkran »

You haven't been reading my posts, Replica. Not even once. You picked what was convenient to further your tunnel on me and ignored the rest. I am not happy about how things went d2 and d3, i feel at least half of the town has been pocketed by hectic and the othet half just refused to commit to effort. You might be scum, but your tone is typical of wrong town. If you made even the smallest effort to understand my point of view, you would realize.

By the way, if you do not want to be offensive, stop saying that my posts are scum theatrical for no reason at all. You fail to understand that by calling my reads "terrible" and my slot basically lynchbait, you're insulting my townplay. If i am scum, you went around more than once saying how mine was bad execution. There is now world where you have been pleasant to my playstyle except for the first couple exchanges we had back in d1, out of which i scumread you, until you entered the darkest and deepest omgus tunnel ever.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Replica »

lol

well, you can lead the horse to water but you can't make them drink
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Farkran »

Exactly my point. Thanks.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Replica »

I mean, like, I've tried not to play this card but like...~5 of the players in this game have agreed that your arguments are regularly full of holes at best and insane at worst. Even the high schooler (no offense Chemist) easily spotted them. The conclusions we've drawn from this have been different, but yeah, if I'm wrong I accept I'm wrong. Me being wrong doesn't say anything about you as a player, it says a lot about me.

In comparison, you have been obsessed with proving your superiority over others all game and pearl clutched at the thought that your logical treatises are not a masterwork on the level of Godel's. I have admitted my reasoning has been bad countless times this game.

But in your case it is...everyone else that is wrong, Principal Skinner style.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Replica »

Last I'll really say on that until postgame, given that scumFark has been trying to cast it as a catfight (hue)/ deathtunnel by FROTHING and ANGRY AND INSULTING Replica all game. I chose not to fire back until the end but now isn't the best time. I don't like the level of offense he's taken, and the level of vitriol he's directed my way all game, at me being wrong, but that's about it.

2032-2034 are the ones that matter.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Replica »

Actually what am I saying here w/r/t Chem/Farkran team if Fark actually hammered hammered his scumpartner into mechanical autoloss that would be absolutely astounding. Man that is a stupid thought.

Probably townflips given that both Fark/Amrun are on it, alas
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 2041, Replica wrote:Actually what am I saying here w/r/t Chem/Farkran team if Fark actually hammered hammered his scumpartner into mechanical autoloss that would be absolutely astounding. Man that is a stupid thought.

Probably townflips given that both Fark/Amrun are on it, alas
I wanted to say “it could be chemist/nacho!” And then I remembered that would be kinda stupid too...

Yeah actually that was too easy. But Farkran wasn’t at all. So....
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Amrun »

It could be chemist/Hectic lol
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Replica »

I really hope so, I'm struggling to see Nacho with anyone, I think Chara/Bingle are town, and I feel a lot better townleaning you now.

Fark/Chemist was my ideal solve but that got destroyed unless Fark literally hammered into autoloss. So yeah, I'd love Chemist/Hectic. One or more of my townreads are probably massively wrong instead though so it's a fun time.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Farkran »

Yeah, why am i not surprised that everyone's easiest solve was wrong? I guess we'll know soon enough.

By the way, if Chemist flips red, it's very likely hectic but we don't even care.

If he flips town, as he should, i stand by my previous solve suggestion. I have a hard time believing any solve that does not include hectic, given how d1 and d2 went through. Honestly i'm not even discounting Hectic/Amrun at this point, given how she actually went by the easiest route EXCEPT on the day where she had to spare her partner, if this is true. Although she didn't even vote for Hectic spare, which is... puzzling, as a distancing strategy, but it would make sense with Hectic quicksparing himself instead of waiting for Amrun to finalize. Scum!amrun would explain the Psyche kill - i just don't think that scum!Amrun would be so ballsy about it as to blame me for the killing instead of cashing in the frame and join me against Chara.

So yeah, on a green flip it's... likely Hectic + Nacho > Chara > Replica > Amrun >>> Bingle.

I... kinda hope i am wrong on Chemist, if only because otherwise i will very likely not die tonight and another day of endless debating is awaiting me in d4.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Replica »

Kills are easily the #1 thing pointing to Scumrun.

On the other hand, our favorite aspiring scientist is online and may be willing to grant us some final wisdom.
Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Replica »

Shockingly I agree with Fark here, in that Fark/Chem town would probably lead me to Hectic/Amrun
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Amrun »

You know what’s kind of funny

In some games I have such deadly good reads.

And then there’s like, this game, g&r, etc.

Usually it means there’s one very good scum throwing the dynamic I expect off. In this case I think it could just be the spare mechanic itself fucking me.

I kind of don’t care anymore. I hope chemist is red and can free me from this prison but I have a feeling the universe is not so kind.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Replica
Replica
Goon
Replica
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Replica »

Bring it in Amrun, I'm here, same, free us