Mini Theme 2120 | Waifu Upick | Good Waifus Win!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I see your argument Brian, but i'd almost always lynch TSE before Xtoxm in this situation here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:39 am

Post by Brian Skies »

I'm gonna be real here. I'm really only worried about us both being wrong.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Farkran
Can you specify why you believe spews Shadowlesscloud as town? Because i’m not seeing it. And it’s a weak reason to townread him imo.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Amrun »

Interesting turn of events.

If wondertime was the NK, I put more credence into Shireen/TSE scum than I did previously. Wondertime was convinced Y+K was TMI bussing the shireen slot.

I’m going to PM the mod and see if they’ll confirm no 3p. That’s really odd, considering I was heavily weighing Brian as a 3p. I’ve never seen a mod confirm such a thing, yet it’s a stupid thing to lie about so it’s probably not a lie.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1251, Brian Skies wrote:I'm gonna be real here. I'm really only worried about us both being wrong.
Well, don't be afraid to out your thoughts. As i said, we have 13 days to talk it through. Even if it is very improbable that i will move my vote away from TSE, i see no harm in exploring other possibilities.

From my hood with Eragon, i can relay that we had Espeonage (agreed from both parties), Brian (both), TSE (mainly eragon, i initially thought Shireen was town), Xtoxm (only from eragon), Shadowless (only from me).

pedit: yeah in a minute
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:06 am

Post by Xtoxm »

@Fark, wonder had bitmap in his locktown core so I dont believe he would be nk. Elite bg thing seems more likely.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Amrun »

No, I think wondertime is a perfectly believable NK.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 322, Bitmap wrote:
In post 314, Shadowlesscloud wrote:btw i think bitmap and esp either have to be t/t or s/s.

them being t/s would offset the balance of their roles, and im assuming this is their only ability which would mean the scum gain the advantage here while the town one of them would be pretty weak considering.

that being said i like both to a certain degree so far so t/t is where im sitting
I don't understand the reasoning behind this.
So, i and eragon talked a lot about shadowless. And i mean a lot. He was one of my main scumreads after yumeko flipped, because his ISO is realistically quite poor in content, there are pretty much no solve attempts, only minor setup spec and a lot of noise about his hood - he didn't want to engage with any of the votes either.

Eragon however has much more meta experience with jalandh (i.e. shadowless on that other mafia site) and provided a tinfoil argument that he would not push a theory of S/S council candidates compromising if he knew about the mafiascum custom of having mafia daychat pretty much always. It was a weak argument back then, and i still scumreaded shadowless. However, after both candidates flipped - confirming the TvS theory - i really don't think scum!Bitmap and scum!Shadowless would take different stances about it.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1255, Xtoxm wrote:@Fark, wonder had bitmap in his locktown core so I dont believe he would be nk. Elite bg thing seems more likely.
Actually, wondertime was scumreading bitmap before their shouting match, which is not really a great reason to townread there, but that's not the main point

Would you agree that both me and wondertime were widely townread after yumeko flip, and both of us were being considered for the council hood? I was invited over wondertime, which most likely means that Bitmap had setup Wondertime for nk with post and then he would say he lied about inviting him.

It's a fairly easy and straightforward explanation to me - if this is not what happened, the only available alternative i can see is wondertime elite-bging norwegianboy who was the actual nk. I cannot have been a scum nk target because of council invitation.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Xtoxm »

From memory you weren't that widely tr and I dont think you were nk.

What he said earlier isn't so important when, at the end of the day he called bitmap locktown. Scum dont typically kill their pockets.

It could make sense IF tse is scum, since it looked like he was wonders next plannes lynch.

If tse is town tho, I dont see any chance wonder was nk really.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Xtoxm »

I do agree that wonder was widely tr, yes.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Farkran »

I think only TSE was scumreading me back in d1, while more than half of the playerlist (which includes scum yumeko and scum bitmap, but still) was townreading me? Anyways, my point about wondertime was that they were very quick to change their mind and i would expect they would be equally quick to reconsider bitmap again if an opportunity arose - that's what you call a wild card, townreaded unpredictability is not something scum is happy to have around. If i were scum i would nk wondertime 100% of the times in this game.

Good point about wondertime willing to lynch TSE though, that would explain things even more.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure i believe Wondertime used a protect on me, in fact i find it quite unlikely scum targeted me at all.

- Bunno
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 1262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not sure i believe Wondertime used a protect on me, in fact i find it quite unlikely scum targeted me at all.
Why?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1263, Farkran wrote:
In post 1262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not sure i believe Wondertime used a protect on me, in fact i find it quite unlikely scum targeted me at all.
Why?
It seems more likely for them to target someone like Wondertime or you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i specifically told people to not visit me tonight.

- Bunno
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1064, Torque wrote:Welcome, Bitmap, You are
Bernie Sanders.
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S. This is the highest tier, and thus you cannot be upgraded any further.

You promise more adequate health care services to the entire student body without a raise in their tuition fee.
Once per game during the night, you may activate medicare for all, and no mafia members will die this night, no matter what happens.
This makes me think multiple killing town roles is probably not impossible.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Xtoxm »

so we have 2 premade hoods?
{fark, eragon}
{brian, shadow}
and a voted hood that could have been all town if espe was elected.
thats a LOT of masonrys, and a lot on scum locked out of info if those 5 names are town.

setup spec says theres scum those first 4 names.
eragon/fark - sounds like eragon claimed vig to fark fairly early and it seems reasonable, explains the espe kill. if im fark there, im going straight to my scum put and saying "yo eragon claimed vig in the hood lets kill him tonight". so fark is probably town.
leaves {brian, shadow} to contain the scum, who are also the 2 scummiest players by play

im feeling really confident final scum is in that pair.
fark i think you're just salty tse tried to vig you, hes not actually scum.

im wondering is brian is some kind of conditional lynchproof scum like this role that we have to work out how to kill
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Amrun »

In post 1265, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And i specifically told people to not visit me tonight.
Yeah but why would scum listen to that
In post 1266, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1064, Torque wrote:Welcome, Bitmap, You are
Bernie Sanders.
You are aligned with the
Bad waifus.
Your starting tier is Tier S. This is the highest tier, and thus you cannot be upgraded any further.

You promise more adequate health care services to the entire student body without a raise in their tuition fee.
Once per game during the night, you may activate medicare for all, and no mafia members will die this night, no matter what happens.
This makes me think multiple killing town roles is probably not impossible.
I agree.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Amrun »

The mod confirmed there aren’t 3p that town or mafia can’t win with.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

Just got off of work, bosses are mad as usual, yay
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Shadowlesscloud
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Shadowlesscloud
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Shadowlesscloud »

In post 1269, Amrun wrote:The mod confirmed there aren’t 3p that town or mafia can’t win with.
Wait there are two people saying this now? What?
Show
Fear has two meanings:

‘Forget Everything And Run’

OR

‘Face Everything And Rise.’

The choice is yours.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Farkran »

I'm... not salty at all

I just don't buy double vigs in this setup, especially when one is unconfirmed with very unplausible reasons for failure

The fact that his herovig choice is unbelievably bad is just added points

Pedit: no 3p confirmed? Weird. I still think we win by lynching TSE, falling back to the other names if we fail there. I find it really hard to lose this if the rest of the town isn't just negative utility as brian claims to be

But we can massclaim to make sure, if you want to. I don't really care.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
TrueSoulEnergy
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
TrueSoulEnergy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:49 am

Post by TrueSoulEnergy »

In post 1202, Farkran wrote:
In post 1143, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I hard Claim 1-Shot Vigilante.
I was going for the hero shot.
Ok, this was what i was waiting for. I will now explain what happened.

I am neighbor with Eragon. Eragon claimed (and now confirmed) vigilante in the hood, with the ability to shoot one target, killing him
and all the players who visit said target
. The drawback is that after shooting, he cannot talk or act for the next game phase. That's megumin for you. We talked a lot about our reads and ultimately picked Espeonage as the target.

Bitmap visited me and espeonage to create the hood. Note that was a lie, probably to excuse wondertime's death. By visiting espeonage, bitmap exploded alongside him. Wondertime was the nk.

There is a minor chance that wondertime picked the elite bg ability and protected someone (likely norwee), so things may have not gone exactly as i said, but of these two facts i am 100% sure of:

1) Eragon is a vigilante, confirmed by Espeonage's death, so i have a really hard time believing TSE is another.
2) Bitmap invited Espeonage and Farkran to the student council.

Eragon and Farkran are conftown, and i believe posts and spew shadowless and amrun town respectively. Norwee is very likely town, by VCA and possibly due to wondertime being the bg on him (i cannot have been a scum target because bitmap invited me). I wished i could confirm xtoxm town via the upgrade ability, but i couldn't.

We win by lynching TSE (has a counterclaim pending) > Brian > xtoxm > adorable

But realistically TSE will be enough.

If I was Mafia why TF would I Claim a shot on you as last mafia left?
That’s fuckin stupid.

@Eragon
If I’m lynched here I highly suggest re-evaluating Farkran as they might be Bulletproof Mafia.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 1272, Farkran wrote:I just don't buy double vigs in this setup, especially when one is unconfirmed with very unplausible reasons for failure
It's actually very plausible and still confirmable (I've already explained how we could potentially confirm it). You just don't want to.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”